2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.74/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Infiniti is Nissan's division of luxury vehicles. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Infiniti Reviews

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

The styling is terrific. It is comfortable to ride & to be a passenger in. And it is safe! If I lend the car to relatives, they are comfortable in it & they feel it is a safe drive. Frankly, if I finally wear this car down (and it doesn't seem likely in the near future), I am getting another Infiniti.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

This is a very comfortable car, but it also has a sport mode for a sporty feel. The interior is very pretty and feels luxurious. We have had no problems with it. People constantly tell us how much they like our car. If I had it to do over, I would purchase the same car again. The white paint is different from the white colors offered by other car companies.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Comfortable and a very smooth ride. Plenty of room to travel long distance with children and pets. Very powerful engine and easy to handle. Fully loaded with new technology. Incredible braking system and also a very nice sound system. It handles like a car and I also gets very good gas mileage to be an SUV. I would recommend this vehicle because it is very classy.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

After I leased a new 2019 QX60 and had a lot of serious issues with the dealership I contacted Infiniti corporate affairs. The level of professionalism and help I received is the reason this is my 3rd Infiniti and will be my go to brand for years to come. They took the time to hear my issues and concerns, they became the middle man between me and the dealership and they made the difference in solving my issues. In the end they did not have to give me any compensation but they went above and beyond. Even after my issues were resolved they called to check on me and make sure I had no further complaints. I had the pleasure of dealing with 2 females derae and LaShondra who were professional and amazing problem solvers.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

This compact SUV handles well, offers relative quiet and comfort, good visibility and fair fuel economy. We like the rear view camera, the leather seating, the moon roof and generous storage space. All wheel drive is great on wet roads. Good audio, bluetooth phone and proximity sensors are a plus in driving and parking. GPS does a neat job. Nice car.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

The timing chain went on my car nearly $5000 worth of work and parts to fix. My very helpful garage (Lia Infiniti) said to call Infiniti consumer affairs to ask for their help, as it is a known problem, with this specific recall notice (I knew nothing until car went wrong) with the QX56 model and my car was still fairly new with very low mileage. My car happened to not have a recall on its Vin number but the fault still happened. Because of this and out of its warranty when I bought it they wiped their hands of it. Pretty disgusted with Infiniti consumer affairs as this is a well known problem and even had recalls on this issue. I would never buy another Infiniti purely because of this. The Lia Infiniti garage I used had excellent customer care and tried everything to get it down in price.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I am a SEVEN-TIME Infiniti owner. On 11-9-19 we leased a new Infiniti QX-60 from Infiniti of Columbus in Dublin, Ohio. We traded in a 2017 QX-60 coming off lease. One week after the trade in, we received a bill for $2,493.84 from Infiniti Finanacial Services, due immediately for payoff on the OLD lease, which contractually the Dealer was to have paid off. I tried to reach our salesman Stephen ** by phone several times that day, with NO return calls. I then emailed to Mr. ** as to why our now turned in vehicle had not been paid off. He replied by email that their finance/accounting department had told him that the check had been mailed. 10 days later on 11/25/19 I called Infiniti Financial Services who stated that NO payoff check had been received.

I again emailed Mr. ** our salesman who again stated that he again checked with accounting who yet again verified the check had been mailed. One week later on 12/2/19 I again called IFS who again stated that no check had been received. I agained emailed and called our salesman repeatedly who no replies this time. I then called the Sales Manager Radu ** at the dealer who said he’d immediately resolve the issue. 3 days later I again called IFS and no payment had been received. I multiple times emailed and called the Sales Manager Radu ** with no replies.

On 12/5/19 I then called the Finance manager Mike ** who proceeded to sort the issues out. The next day he got back to me on 12/6/19 and told me the check was NEVER ISSUED as the salesman had told me, until 12/3/19 and that Infiniti Fine isl Services had LOST the check. On 12/7/19 I received a collection letter from IFS, at which time I called Infiniti Consumer Affairs to assist with my payoff issues and lack of customer service from the dealer. I again spoke with Mr. ** the finance manager on 12/9/19 who stated he would overnight another payoff check. That same day I received a call from Austin, a Regional Manager for Infiniti Consumer Affairs in Nashville who stated he would also assist in resolving this matter.

On 12/11/19, I spoke with Austin again, as well as an IFS representative who stated BOTH the lost check and the replacement checks had been received and who emailed me a payoff letter. On January 4, three weeks later I received a NEW collection letter from IFS for the original amount as well as a check from IFS for the same payoff amount made out in my name. I called IFS, who stated the account was now in collections with the loss recovery department which was closed on a Saturday. I again called Infiniti Consumer Affairs and requested that the case be re-opened. On Monday 1/6//20, I again called Consumer Affairs as Austin had not called despite my leaving several voicemails at his direct dial number.

They connected me to him, and he partied me in with IFS and then the Loss Recovery Department. Austin refused to stay on the line as he was “too busy to continue helping” and stated he would call me in follow up 2 days later. I then spoke with Frank ** at Infiniti Financial Services loss recovery department with my attorney listening in, and Frank proceeded to laugh as he reviewed the case facts. Upon his review, and after spending 75 minutes on the phone with multiple people, in addition to over 4 hours spent on calls and emails prior, Frank proceeded to tell us that IFS had refunded the second payment from the dealer to me instead of the dealer, and simultaneously referred me to multiple collection agencies (several of whom had called me already earlier that day).

Mr. ** explained that he indeed could NOT avoid the check erroneously mailed to me and that I had to deposit the check, and mail a personal check along with the bill and collection notice to pay off the 2017 Infiniti, and stated he would no longer pursue collection of this account and refused to e-mail me confirmation of this or our discussion. The next day on 1/7/20 I deposited the erroneously issued check from Infiniti for $2,493.84 and simultaneously mailed a personal check for the same amount via Certified Mail, return receipt requested.

Austin, from Infiniti Consumer Affairs called me once on W. 12/8/19, while I was on an emergency phone call. I am a physician and was unable to take his call. Less than 60 seconds later, I called Austin back at Cinsumer Affairs and again left multiple voice mails with NO return call. I hope anyone considering owning/leasing an Infiniti will give second thoughts after reading our horrible saga of repeated failures at giving proper customer service at all levels of management.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I love my Infiniti sedan. I bought it used at 85k miles. I have zero problems with it. Just regular maintenance which is reasonable. It rides beautifully. It’s pretty. I would love to get a new one.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I love my Q70L. I am 5'10 and I love room in a car. The car exceeding my expectations. It has a huge backseat and a huge truck. It is truly the grand daddy of cars. Thank you Infiniti for making this amazing machine.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

My Infiniti 2011 g37 is a reliable car. I have had it for 8 years over 173000 miles. I'm hoping I can continue to enjoy my driving experience another 8 years. Oil changes when required are necessary. Regular maintenance, air filter micro cabin, fluid exchanges go a long way.

Is your car out of warranty?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right extended auto warranty for you.

Infiniti Company Information