2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.95/5

Infiniti is Nissan's division of luxury vehicles. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Infiniti Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

The styling is terrific. It is comfortable to ride & to be a passenger in. And it is safe! If I lend the car to relatives, they are comfortable in it & they feel it is a safe drive. Frankly, if I finally wear this car down (and it doesn't seem likely in the near future), I am getting another Infiniti.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

This is a very comfortable car, but it also has a sport mode for a sporty feel. The interior is very pretty and feels luxurious. We have had no problems with it. People constantly tell us how much they like our car. If I had it to do over, I would purchase the same car again. The white paint is different from the white colors offered by other car companies.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Comfortable and a very smooth ride. Plenty of room to travel long distance with children and pets. Very powerful engine and easy to handle. Fully loaded with new technology. Incredible braking system and also a very nice sound system. It handles like a car and I also gets very good gas mileage to be an SUV. I would recommend this vehicle because it is very classy.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

After I leased a new 2019 QX60 and had a lot of serious issues with the dealership I contacted Infiniti corporate affairs. The level of professionalism and help I received is the reason this is my 3rd Infiniti and will be my go to brand for years to come. They took the time to hear my issues and concerns, they became the middle man between me and the dealership and they made the difference in solving my issues. In the end they did not have to give me any compensation but they went above and beyond. Even after my issues were resolved they called to check on me and make sure I had no further complaints. I had the pleasure of dealing with 2 females derae and LaShondra who were professional and amazing problem solvers.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

This compact SUV handles well, offers relative quiet and comfort, good visibility and fair fuel economy. We like the rear view camera, the leather seating, the moon roof and generous storage space. All wheel drive is great on wet roads. Good audio, bluetooth phone and proximity sensors are a plus in driving and parking. GPS does a neat job. Nice car.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

They ruined my credit over $100, because I had a typo in a single month of car payment. I’ve been a loyal customer for years and never had a clean payment history. They didn’t bother contacting me and marked me 30 days late. So now I can’t get the best mortgage rate when I’m trying to buy a house. Their customer service is also very rude when I try to dispute this.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

If you have a problem with a sale that was made do not expect Infiniti to help. Even when the dealership, that carries their name, lied to make a sale. Grubbs Infiniti lied to make a sale. They seem to not want to get involved to help out. They are okay with the deception that was done at Grubbs INFINITI, in Grapevine TX. I have never had such bad customer service. I will definitely not buy another Infiniti vehicle again. This was my first Infiniti and my last. I will go back to Cadillac, now they outstanding customer service.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

Consumer Affairs is a complete joke. My 2019 Q50 Red Sport has never drove straight which was bought with 49 miles on it and addressed 4 days later but was told it's road crown then set up to drive this way then educated guess of bent strut and has had 3 sets of tires now. They don't acknowledge independent shops service records only the dealerships. They claim I was in a collision causing this damage however there is no evidence of it and they can't acknowledge defects. They said for months I had a bent strut when several of my own inspections said lower control arm has play.

Dealership still tried claiming this part was fine and didn't see the grease seeping out of the bushing or the high pressure fuel lines leaking. Following day they magically acknowledge the lower control arm needs replaced due to the bushing. Exactly what my service records pointed to 7 months earlier. Don't trust Consumer Affairs or manufacturer dealerships. Wow guess my mechanics were right. So now they try blaming it on collision and road damage. I'm paying for all repairs out of pocket and getting rid of the car that has too many problems. Dealerships can't diagnose issues properly but can break a engine cover lol.

Original review: July 21, 2020

This sport model has the thinnest tires that go flat constantly. In the first 18 months of my lease, I have had 5 flat tires costing $2,500. - Infiniti will not honor their offer of $1,000. To add a tire protection package to my lease. They are a TOTAL Scam of a company and have lost me and my extended family as Infiniti customers.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I would strongly recommended anyone to avoid Infiniti. One of the worst companies dealing with cars. They just discontinue vehicles overnight FX35 and don't provide any after sales for the discontinued cars. Even China do not manufacture their parts saying it's a failed company. In Qatar finding infiniti parts are like finding a needle in a haystack. Sad to know they related to Nissan.

Infiniti Company Information