Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes
2.19/5

Infiniti

Infiniti is Nissan's division of luxury vehicles. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

558 Infiniti Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I lease my Infiniti QX70 2017 on October 2017. Since then I had very bad experience with their service. It start with the fact that they didn't provide my the additional tool to change my Tire. I waited 3 ours to someone to come and change my tire (I could do it by my self, but I didn't find the special key). When the help arrived he also didn't have the "special tool" and I was suppose to wait 7 hours for towing. Last week I heard big explosion while driving and the Exhaust fell down.

I didn't bump anything!!! And when I went the the Mechanic, they blamed me to bump something and pay 1500$ to replace the exhaust. It was impossible to bump something since the bump was in the posterior part of my exhaust. I try to talk with consumer affairs but they denied my concerns. This for sure my last Infiniti ever. And of curse, all my friends tried to prevent me to lease Infiniti. I feel so bad that I didn't hear to their advice.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I bought a 2007 Infiniti FX 35 and the dashboard started having bubbles all over it due to a manufacturing defect. I was never notified by Infiniti about this defect and a warranty extension issued on it. When I called the dealer I was told that it would be 1500 to replace the dashboard. I called up Consumer Affairs and wrote them a letter explaining the issue. They told me that there is nothing they can do about it and if I don't want to ever buy an Infiniti that is fine by them. Stay away from these cars. Buy Lexus or some other quality luxury car. These cars are cheap and the company does not empower their staff to take care of customers. In these times where every brand wants to offer a differentiated value proposition and experience for its customers, the old-school Infiniti is going in the opposite direction. No wonder they are way behind the other luxury brands.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

2015 Infiniti Q40 + ANDROID PHONE??? RUN! This "sophisticated" brand is actually worse than their Nissan version of the car... 2015 and you can't stream music from anything except Apple devices?!? Ludicrous... Not only that, but performance wise this car sucks. Loud rattling engine when given power, outdated audio and controls screen, horrible defrost...

The list could go on and on. Nissan motors corporation should honestly clean house and figure out a new strategy... Flooding the market with your chintzy product- which severely decreases trade in values for owner's, paired with outdated features and technology is one way to lose your following... I used to have Infiniti on a higher pedestal... Now when people ask how I like it or that they've considered buying one, I tell them "this piece of garbage is a base Altima... Buy a Lexus, Acura, Toyota or Honda... Pffttt... Buy a freaking Chevy Cruze for a better driver experience." Way to go Infiniti. You suck.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I have always loved Infiniti. Last year I was able to purchase my first one. 2017 Q50 AWD from Dreyer & Reinbold Infiniti. The twin turbo V6 is an amazing motor. I saw that it recently won the prestigious Wards Automotive top 10 engine in the world! I believe it. It has great acceleration, especially in sport mode. This thing takes off like a rocket. It even handles incredible in the turns too. This is also my first experience in an AWD car and I won't be getting anything else. For the money Infiniti is by far the best dollar for dollar value for any luxury brand. I would recommend checking them out!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I leased a QX50 2019. July 16. 4 days in I got a flat. Infiniti towed my car to Kelly Infiniti. I went in for a surgery and in hospital-I had trust, they said my car had a scratch they would repair, I was home in bed not able to drive for 3-4 weeks. A single BC woman. They had my car for 25 days. My car came back with the "whole driver's side repainted" and horribly! This is ongoing since July, no one is owning up to this shoddy paint job and saying I bought the car that way I guess. Kelly Infiniti did it...Herb Chambers I bought the car from says they are with me...but I'm on my own.

No one wants to help me. Infiniti affairs cannot do much more for me because No one is admitting a horrible thing. I have a loaner and they say the car is mechanically good. But I take the hit for a terrible paint job??? They will not take the car back and it's going to cost me money although I had nothing to do with this. DO NOT BUY AN INFINITI... I am heartbroken. They will pass the buck and not help you. It is so sad...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I purchased a 2016 QX80 from the Infiniti dealership in Manhasset NY in 2016. Roughly 12 months after our purchase we noticed various paint chips that have occurred in random places around the car in places that cannot be explained by wear and tear or debris impact e.g. inside the door jamb in all 4 doors and the back of the trunk. We brought the car top Infiniti and were denied warranty coverage for the paint chips. We since brought the car to several pain places that all immediately recognized the issue of a sloppy or poorly dried paint job. Now almost a year later, there are many more paint chips and many of existing chips have begun to rust. Nissan/Infiniti is denying our claim.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I was stranded on the side of the road waiting for a tow for 8 hours without food or water due to Infiniti's ignorance and lack of communication. Both myself and my wife missed work. When I started making phone calls to corporate and road side assistance all I received was the famous "we are sorry" speech. No one ever asked me what we could do to make this right. I have been leasing from Nissan Infiniti for the last 13 years and, this is how I get treated. Nissan Infiniti definitely lost me as a customer when my current lease expires.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I bought my first Infiniti in 2014, I purchased a demo model Q50 S Hybrid for the price of R574, 430 with km12000 on the clock, a simply awesome vehicle with all the bells and whistles. Early this year I was keen to trade up on a new Infiniti when I heard the news that there is only one dealership left in SA and the brand is basically dead in SA.

When I bought into the Nissan's flagship (Infiniti) the last thing I expected was to be left in this predicament and now (2018) the very dealership Nissan can’t even give me an exact value on my car. I find this extremely poor from such a global brand. Imagine Lexus did the same to their Toyota clients. The least they could have done was to attempt a marketing campaign in South Africa, and by that I don't mean billboards on major highways. One light at the end of this tunnel is the great service I still get from Nissan Melrose Arch who obviously still carry the service contracts on Infiniti. Needless to say I will in future not invest in the Nissan brand again.

Original review: July 18, 2018

Having worked on and been a part of numerous Infiniti car company dealerships over the last 15 yrs, and now finally owning one of their products, it's come to my attention that their brand quality is largely compromised. My situation is as follows. Having a late model Infiniti that was bought used, I concluded nothing is perfect and things would need to be fixed.

However, I have never owned a vehicle with a "melting" dashboard. Having fixed numerous dashboards over the years for Infiniti on the FX models in 2009 to 2011, it had occurred to me that there are many other models with the same problem all the way up until 2012. The dash will crack and ultimately degrade to the point where it is unable to be cleaned/touched or even looked it through the window due to high amounts of glare it produces when driving (melting area becomes very shiny) understood the vehicle is out of warranty, but Infiniti has no remedy or cause for concern to fix these problem cars' dashboards. I know there are plenty out there too. No wonder Lexus is the company to be.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I love our Infiniti. It's very spacious and it has enough seats for a lot of people when we go out of town, so we don't have to take two vehicles. It has a navigation, touch screen and back screen so we can watch a movie. It looks like a newer model compared to other cars that are the same year. Plus, it's good on gas. Sometimes, however, it's hard to park and maneuver since it's too big. It's also scary to drive because I feel like I'm gonna hit the cars next to me.

Infiniti Company Information