Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.64/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Infiniti is Nissan's division of luxury vehicles. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Infiniti Reviews

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I bought a hardtop convertible flapper motor in November and had it installed. I used it 4 times before it stopped working in February. I contacted the company (< 90 days) and requested a replacement motor. They refused. They did not even offer a discount. The part was $880 or that worked out to be $220 per convertible top elevation. Do not deal with Infiniti parts of America.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

My Q50 has 88,000 miles on it and is out of warranty. It has always been meticulously maintained. This week while parking the engine suddenly failed. The local Infiniti dealer inspected the engine and found that it had, in their words, a "catastrophic failure." There were no signs of wear or burning. Something in the number two piston tore up. The oil pan showed large chunks of metal. I had expected this engine life to be at least 150,000 miles. Infiniti Customer Service response to my complaint was that the car was out of warranty and I will have to pay for a new engine.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Overall I dislike the way how they handle the repaint to my 2019 QX50. It took few months to have it take to the shop. It took me 4 times going back and forth to have it "test" or "investigate" and took many picture to convince them that it is not a rock-chip. After few months they made a conclusion that they will repaint the area that is peeling (Rear & Front) and I'm happy about it but if this ever happen to Toyota or Honda dealership they can deal with it within a week or two. Just saying. Also I'm disappointed on how they won't include the Apple CarPlay into 2019 model QX50. It is a new model and every car should have this as basic Apple android connection to the car. But Infiniti decided to not include 2019 model for having Apple CarPlay.

My first car was a Infiniti and my thoughts about this is if you want your customer to keep be happy and loyal into Infiniti family, a simple update to Apple CarPlay should be ok and implemented into the early version of 2019 QX50. From everything I have experience, I doubt that I will be continuing being a part of Infiniti for my next car purchase or even recommend it. I don't want my friends or my family to have the same experience that I had. PS. Infiniti could at least update the radio system to have an Apple CarPlay let any other "new" car in the market. It's 2019 model after all. The car looks great btw but if you have this type of issue (Paint & outdated system) I think I would reconsider purchasing a different brand for a better quality of paint and system.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

My lease end up on 1/3/20, and I returned the vehicle back to Kings Infiniti. And inspection report was made on 1/10/20. My car was return in perfect normal wear condition (I got pics and kings infiniti disclosure statement to proof), and I got charges for excess wear and use damaged front end total $ 500 something. I contacted the infiniti finance, their excuse was I should done the inspection first before I return to dealer, not the dealer. But I was emailed the AIM inspection company before, and also I got the email said that I can return to dealer first then dealer will arrange them for the inspection. So now, I'm in the middle of this situation which no one to discuss with. I on the phone with AIM and Nissan back and forth. And very bad experiences.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

I purchased a 2013 Infiniti JX35 in Metairie Louisiana. 3 years later the wheels/rims started to peel. I contacted Consumer Affairs for Infiniti and was told it was because of environmental conditions. I live in the south, where there is no snow. Even so, no weather condition could have done this in just 3 years. They just did not want to admit their product was flawed. Not one of my other vehicles had this happen. Take it from me, for the money...buy Lexus or better yet Tesla but NEVER INFINITI!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

The styling is terrific. It is comfortable to ride & to be a passenger in. And it is safe! If I lend the car to relatives, they are comfortable in it & they feel it is a safe drive. Frankly, if I finally wear this car down (and it doesn't seem likely in the near future), I am getting another Infiniti.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

This is a very comfortable car, but it also has a sport mode for a sporty feel. The interior is very pretty and feels luxurious. We have had no problems with it. People constantly tell us how much they like our car. If I had it to do over, I would purchase the same car again. The white paint is different from the white colors offered by other car companies.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Comfortable and a very smooth ride. Plenty of room to travel long distance with children and pets. Very powerful engine and easy to handle. Fully loaded with new technology. Incredible braking system and also a very nice sound system. It handles like a car and I also gets very good gas mileage to be an SUV. I would recommend this vehicle because it is very classy.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

After I leased a new 2019 QX60 and had a lot of serious issues with the dealership I contacted Infiniti corporate affairs. The level of professionalism and help I received is the reason this is my 3rd Infiniti and will be my go to brand for years to come. They took the time to hear my issues and concerns, they became the middle man between me and the dealership and they made the difference in solving my issues. In the end they did not have to give me any compensation but they went above and beyond. Even after my issues were resolved they called to check on me and make sure I had no further complaints. I had the pleasure of dealing with 2 females derae and LaShondra who were professional and amazing problem solvers.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

This compact SUV handles well, offers relative quiet and comfort, good visibility and fair fuel economy. We like the rear view camera, the leather seating, the moon roof and generous storage space. All wheel drive is great on wet roads. Good audio, bluetooth phone and proximity sensors are a plus in driving and parking. GPS does a neat job. Nice car.

Infiniti Company Information