Infiniti

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Duped by Infiniti. I purchased a brand new QX80 from my Houston dealer. The car is fantastic. At the time of purchase I was clear that I was likely to move to the UAE after a year or so. They assured me that my vehicle was fit for export and that the UAE Infiniti dealer will take care of me. Lo and behold, I arrived this Jan with my QX80, and the local dealer washed their hands off me, claiming the vehicle electronics is completely and that they will be unable to service or diagnose any issues with the vehicle. I feel my $90k is down the drain. Really disappointed! To make things worse, I wrote to both Infiniti USA as well as Infiniti ME. The US palmed me off to the ME office, and the ME office was not at all responsive. I will ensure to continue using every opportunity to discourage anyone supporting the Nissan and Infiniti brand. Shameless thugs!

The m30 is a wonderful car that was built in very small numbers based on the chassis of the Nissan Fairline. It was truly a great white whale of a coupe that was a joy to drive. It's medium sized, with a hard top, the seating was optimized and did not have a lot of room in the back. But the seats in the back seemed to be included as part of an afterthought and the trunk was large and it seemed much larger than it really was. Ours was decked out in leather and was very sporty in contrasting brown highlights and the stereo worked well, much better than expected for a high-end car.

The variety of models is great and because there are so many models it's tough to pick one model. The appearance and features of the car are beautiful because there are a lot of features to choose from. The upgrade and personalization options are great. You can go from an old version of a car to a new version. Also, passenger capacity is great. I say this because there is a lot of space in the car and that means you are able to fit a lot of people in the car.

Infiniti is the "luxury" brand of Nissan. They are very sporty looking, have leather seats and power everything. The seats are heated, key fob only needed to start vehicle if near, and Bose speakers. The G35 and G37 are what I know most. They are 2 or 4 door sorry, powerful cars. They are rear-wheel drive so caution on rainy or slick roads. There are others including SUV-type vehicles and they are all luxurious. Also, the upgrade options are better wheels, upgraded sound system, GPS, warranty, satellite radio, internet access, auxiliary ports for your phone or iPod, Bluetooth access, boosted engine.

With my particular vehicle - the G35 - I have frustratingly small passenger capacity. This is a smaller car and I knew that when I bought it. I also am a bit claustrophobic so I'm sure that is part of it. My 2-door seats 4. There are 4-door varieties of this car and they feel more spacious though seat the same amount. Overall I'm "happy".

It was the luxury experience that I enjoyed very much. A lot of luxury items, XM radio woodgrain wheel, the wheelbase, the rear structure, the engine. Everything was great. It's got all the features that you could hope for. It's got a beautiful Hood, the back is great, the top is it, the horsepower, everything about it. All you have to do is just look forward to it and you'll see how to professionally great it is in the engine.

They have many different wheels that you can get and there are so many different stock rims all the way to luxury rooms. They also have different wood grain steering wheels that you can purchase also different seating available. Leather seating for those who like to be cool in the summer time. When you look into it and when you sit inside of it it's very very spacious, a lot of breathing room and you can stretch your arms out. I really like it if I would recommend it but it's just some things that I'm not that I'm not happy with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

I have a 4 door sedan which sits 5 comfortably. Infiniti has a wide range of models from sports cars and coupes to trucks and suvs. Great engines with lots of power. All wheel drive which comes in handy in the northeast and a very good awd system. Very unique sounding engine along with a stylish new body which they just came out with getting away from the legacy models that have been the same for some time. The upgrades include real leather, nose speakers, sports seats, suspension and engine upgrade. Navigation is also an option, backup camera comes standard.

Good variety of cars and large sport utility vehicles. All cars are very nice inside and the finishes of all vehicles are high-end without being over the top. You can easily see that the quality is very good. I have had no issues with any part of my purchased vehicle and there are many features I use on a daily basis. Also, I was able to upgrade my vehicle to include a few must have items for my family. However, I wish there was a third-row seating option for SUV options. Mostly a midsize SUV with the 3rd row would be great.

There are so many car by Infiniti but I chose to buy g35x which is a luxury and sport all in one. This car also is a very reliable car. It is new, unique and fabulous and it has all the feature I was looking for like the heated seats and the stereo system and the pick up of the car.

Infiniti g20 and I30 are good standard cars. They hold up and last awhile. Although the cv axles and the starter go out. They drive smoothly and have a number of options for upgrades including Bose sound systems and built in navigation. The Infiniti i30 has a standard CD player and stereo with a 6 cd capacity housed in the trunk. It has leather seats and a mesh automatic window cover to help with the heat. Also, the powerful v6 engine, navigation and sound system are extremely useful. It is Bluetooth capable and steering wheel controls make placing phone calls, changing the station, or increasing the volume seamless. Large backseat and passenger seat space are great and there is also front passenger seat heating as well. The back has child lock if needed on both doors. Also, comfortably fits a car seat and two other passengers in the back.

There was a wide variety of cars that were available for purchase and are really made for busy people liked me and has very convenient features. I enjoyed the selection and it made it easy to find everything that I was looking for. I have a very large family. I'm happy to say that we are able to enjoy our rides around town and everyone still has their personal space and do not feel cramped. It's also nice because there is a lot of trunk space and since we go on a lot of day trips that makes it convenient. The appearance of the car was very nice. It had a nice color and looks good when driving. The inside of the car has wonderful features, sits enough people, and the climate control is very accommodating for different people in the same vehicle. Also, I was able to get all the upgrades and personalize the vehicle to my liking. It did not cost that much extra to get the car customized exactly to my standards so I can keep my car for a long time.

When I go to the dealer to pick a model, I was given a lot of options. I'm glad that I test drive All of them so that I can pick the best one. My car was SUV and can sit more than 4 people. There's enough for me to go shopping or to pick up friends. I like the flow, the color and everything. I also like the dashboard and stereos, it's very classy and all my family member loved it. The system is updated all the time including the navigation function. All in all, you get what you pay for and I'm pretty satisfied.

Infiniti offers Accord, Camry, the c class, e class, Audi A8, the Suburban and Chevy Taho, Audi A7, Escalade, Acura TL, the range rover, and range rover sport, Jaguar f type, Jaguar xj. The 5 series is a top choice also. It presents its own style and is well crafted with distinctive characteristics. It's well polished and it's in a class of its own, sporty and confident, everyday and casual. It's modern and tech savvy that it has new features such as bluetooth and rear camera. It has taken a new makeover, it's well enough modified and detailed to easily compete with its predecessors. It speaks 2016 and 2017. Everything I want and need in a car is present in this well design ride. It has airbags and climate control seats. It also has mirrors, audio controls, able to control windows open and close flow and door lock.

I've had my FX since 2007 and I've been a loyal customer of the service department at Clear Lake infiniti, but up until a few years ago I had to go to another location which is about an hour away from the clear lake location. This location is the worst! You are a number get in and out and when you go for just a plain oil change I ALWAYS get that I need a clue of other services that are needed. Anyway, this last time I went and got everything they told me I needed for the car like because I take what they are saying to be a fact. So, I go to look under the hood to give my husband a jump because the battery is dead and I see the air intake hose is not connected. It's sitting pretty next to the belts. I want to whack whatever idiot over there just threw the "extra parts" when servicing my car. This isn't the first issue I've had, but it will be my last.

Infiniti offers many different models for the working family, people just wanting a durable, reliable car, for those who want to look stylish but yet affordable. Great appearance, great build, the different features the car offers makes choosing easier, not just one type of appearance but many for others to choose from so not everyone looks alike. The upgrade features on the cars are also great. Since you have many different cars to upgrade from it helps choosing better so you can get the best for your money. It has lots of room to stretch out in and be comfortable while also being in a reliable yet durable car. Function is great especially in the sedan and SUV models.

I love Infinitis. They run well, comfortable, and are stylish no matter what year or model. They have something for every taste and are not prone to a lot of mechanical issues and gas efficient. It's a compact car with the feel of a luxury sedan heated seats. It has a backup camera, tinted windows, a bose sound system and a decent sized trunk. The front seats are comfortable and the back seat sits three people. It also has beige leather seats with back seat storage. The newer models have other nice upgrades, but I like the factory features that are in my car.

Infiniti is fun to drive, classy, has good technology, and feels safe. The car is unique style. It's almost a minivan in disguise. It is a great family car and great for traveling long distances. The television in the back keeps the kids occupied. Great sound system, too. I was able to get a moonroof and really like the comfortable seats. The third row is easy to use and comfortable for adults unlike most third rows for SUVs. It can fit at least six passengers and it has great room leg. The leather seats are soft but do not mess up. The ride is smooth and most people comment on the roominess without being overly big. They have great customer service and prompt reply when customers are dissatisfied. I would probably buy again.

Infiniti cars are very well made and have several different styles to best suit your needs. I choose the I 30 and was very reliable and drove this car for about 5 years. I would recommend this type of car to anyone wanting a reliable automobile. They are very luxury cars and have all the bells and whistles other more expensive brands for a better price. Their appearance is very stunning and most people thought I paid twice the amount for my car because of the stunning appearance.

I bought my I 30 used but there are tons of different options out there for these cars do suit any lifestyle or consumer needs without breaking the bank. Mine had a sunroof, everything electrical leather seats, cd player, the luxury at a great price. This car was great for my husband and 2 kids had a very large trunk fit all. Never had any issues for space, very comfortable and is an all-around dependable car. The leather was very sturdy. After all the wear and tear my kids put on it never had a crack rip or tear, looked almost new.

Infiniti qx-30 all wheel drive 203 hp 2.0-liter turbocharged engine 7 speed, Infiniti qx50 325 horsepower 3.7-liter v6 engine rear hatchback, Infiniti qx56 SUV 400 horsepower 5.6-liter v8 engine full-size SUV. Infiniti qx56 full-size luxury SUV fits 7 - 8 passengers, 20-inch wheels, xenon headlights, tri-zone climate control, ventilated front seats adaptive cruise control, high-tech safety controls. The optional features include active suspension system, twin screen rear entertainment system, 13 speaker bose stereo system, heated front seats, sun or moon roof, and rear view reverse camera. Also, this luxury SUV large to fit 7 or 8 passengers, power folding third-row bench seat, very comfortable elegant cabin leather seats heated, optional Bluetooth and USB ports.

My husband's QX80 died, couldn't be started, couldn't be jumped (by a tow truck). It was towed to the local dealership. Consumer affairs (another sham) says that something is wrong with the computer and it will be $2700 to fix. This car is a 2015 and under manufacturer's warranty and we purchased an extended warranty. Infiniti does not stand behind its cars or its warranty! Buyer beware! I will never purchase another Infiniti again based on this experience!

I just want to start I am Infiniti loyal customer, this is my 3rd Infiniti. My current car is QX70. About 4 months ago my car would start and shut off. I took it to Oklahoma city Infiniti dealer and they diagnose the issue a day change the break switch with didn't help. Took it the 2nd time and they program the computer and told me this will solve the issues. Same day after I picked the car start doing the same thing + jerking while speeding and slowing down and out power at all. I took it back and they went and changed the engine magnetic head which I don't understand why. Picked the car and 2 days before Christmas while doing shopping with my little girl, while waiting at a traffic light the car shut off. I had to put the gear on park and start the car. This is a safety concerns. I called the dealer the next day and was asked to bring the car.

This time I took a video of the car not starting and show it to the service manager which he now have proof. The dealer can't diagnose the issue and I been told by the shop foreman to contact Infiniti consumer affair which I did. After they contact me I been told by OKC dealer I can't no longer bring the car to them since the Infiniti corporate been notify. The consumer affair supervisor informed me that Infiniti can't do anything special to fix the car. What I can do take it to different dealer which about 120 miles which I did and they have the car now. So Infiniti is aware of this issue and I have 3 recorded videos of the issues and won't do anything even it's a safety issue. Hope Jacki ** of Tulsa Oklahoma will be able to help. WILL SEE.

2010 Infiniti G37x - The transmission was destroyed by the transmission radiator when it allowed coolant to flow into the transmission, flushing transmission fluid. (1) Sudden thump suggested an unseen road hazard. (2) After 2 hrs garaged and 2 miles: trans would slam into gear, surge forward 3 secs after full stop; shifting began clunking; trans would slip into N and engine rev; finally at ~30 miles engine light lit, and only 1st gear worked. Repair costs = estimated value of vehicle. Separate Review to be submitted on Jim Coleman Infiniti (Rockville, MD) and Infiniti USA.

Purchased a 2009 infiniti FX35, the car now has 60k miles. While driving the car it will rev up to 4000 + rpms shut down to idle and will not move until car is shut off and restarted. This is a MAJOR safety issue and a resolution needs to be resolved. Infiniti is aware of the problem and has a solution to fix some models of the FX35 but not all. Mine being one of them. We bought this car for reliability, while it has been a very reliable car this issue warrants a detailed response.

There's a lot to like about the entire Infiniti line: it's always been a combination of performance, quality and luxury. My Q50 4-door is my fourth, although the first three were the G37s and the Q60 sport models. And until now, I don't remember ever having any problem whatsoever. Until now. So I'll dispense with further platitudes and go right to the issues.

It won't drive in a straight line and I've been told that this is a function of steer-by-wire. Seriously? They did this on purpose? Driving around town you can't tell but as soon as you hit a straight on a highway, you become aware, because the car constantly drifts either right or left, which requires making a steering adjustment every few seconds. (And no, it isn't the wheel alignment.) On a long drive this is fatiguing in the arms and in your head. You can't relax. Ever! Also, having a car that constantly drifts is just plain dangerous. I have another appointment with my local service dept but I don't have high hopes.

They've over complicated the NAV/audio display systems. Controls for the NAV system are in 3 different places. The USB (my primary music listening) display system won't perform the simplest tasks properly, either manually or by speech (which is a total fail). I live in south Florida, where you have to be afraid of the drivers around you. I don't have the luxury of taking my eyes off the road to try and figure out how to make things work.

Infiniti's Consumer Affairs Dept has been less than useless in these matters. The first person they assigned to my case, some regional manager named Shala, didn't return my many calls and when I finally caught up with her and explained my situation, she never followed up. (I complained about Shala but no one followed up on my complaint.) The second person, someone named Amanda, said that the car was performing within its design parameters. Again... less than useless. So this is the current state of affairs with Infiniti Customer (Consumer) Affairs. They don't care.

Of the various drive modes, I prefer the Sport setting, as it tightens up the steering and the suspension but there is no way to permanently set it. It requires an adjustment every time you start the car. Gas mileage around town is an abysmal 15 mpg and I do not hot rod the car. (In all fairness, it does get 31 mpg on the highway, even without Eco mode.) They've done away with the warning buzzer for the rear camera, making using the camera problematic. You have video but you have to guess how close you are to things you're backing up against. And finally, I use the auto seat adjusts for driving and exit positions and sometimes when I'm getting out, it resets itself to the driving position, catching me in between. Ouch! My 2011 Q60 sport was the best car I ever had. I should have bought it when the leaser came due. This Q50? Meh!

DO NOT TRUST INFINITI. Infiniti Leasing will attempt to take money from you in every way possible. After being a loyal leasing customer for almost 7 years, I returned my second leased Infiniti FX35/37. At the time of leasing I pre-paid for any minor damages, scratches, small dings, etc. When I turned the vehicle in I was told everything was good. BUT, approximately 4 months later I received a phone call from a debt collector saying I owed Infiniti additional money to cover minor scratches and dings. I attempted to resolve this with the dealership who said it outside their responsibility. I attempted to resolve this with Infiniti Leasing who said that I needed to work with the dealership. After many months of back and forth and risk to my credit rating - I gave up and just paid. Thank you Infiniti - Merry Christmas to you... I hope this small bill you overcharged me was worth losing a customer for life and the negative reviews I will give to everyone I meet.

Re: 2014 Infiniti QX60 – MILEAGE 21213. Let me begin by saying I am a loyal Infiniti owner. I purchased a 2013 JX35 from Infiniti of Lynbrook and every experience with them was professional and delightful. Their customer service was exceptional. The only reason why I went to Infiniti of Manhasset is because Infiniti of Lynbrook didn’t have the vehicle that I was interested in purchasing. I assumed that I would receive the same great service at Infiniti of Manhasset so I took a chance with them. I am sorry I took a chance with Infiniti of Manhasset and regret purchasing my vehicle with them.

On December 5, 2016 I visited Infiniti of Manhasset interested in seeing and test driving the above referenced vehicle. I was introduced to Michael ** the Used Car Manager and I explained that I was approved by my credit union and I had an Infiniti JX35 before so I was interested in a QX60. He introduced me to the Sales Consultant Benjamin **. Benjamin ** accompanied me on a test drive and we walked around the vehicle to check for dents, scratches and any other issues the vehicle might have had. It was approximately 8pm at that time and dark outside making it impossible to see all the issues the vehicle might have had.

I told Benjamin ** that I was interested in purchasing the vehicle and the negotiating began. Michael ** explained that there was an $850 “Dealership Fee” and was insisting that I allow him to run my credit through his banks. I explained that I was approved and had no reason to run my credit again. Furthermore, I was unwilling to pay the $850 “Dealership Fee” and I wanted to know why he was so adamant in wanting to run my credit through the banks. Michael **'s tone changed to an aggressive manner and he started explaining to me that he wasn’t making any money off of me!

He said that he had many hits online for this vehicle and didn’t need my sale. I could take it or leave it. He was going to sell that car. He said the $850 is his commission and the Banks give him a kickback with every inquiry. I told him that I was in the process of purchasing a home and that I didn’t want my credit run again and that I wanted to negotiate the car price based on the listed online price $33,489. In the end $33,249 was agreed upon in addition Benjamin ** and I noticed the vehicle had a small dent and chipped paint in two areas and it was told to me that that would be fixed by Thursday December 8, 2016 when I pick up the vehicle at 11am.

Moving forward to Thursday December 8, 2016 I arrive at approximately 2:30pm with my husband Marcus **. We take a look at the vehicle and there is dried gum on the back passenger side of the vehicle, the cup holders were filthy with a blue sticky paste and it was apparent that the car was NOT detailed it had been washed but no special attention was taken to present this car to its new owner. A careful review of the vehicle in the daytime revealed that the rims on the vehicle are scratched and dented. I did not notice this discrepancy on Monday December 5, 2016 when I originally saw the vehicle. I explained that I was unhappy with the rims on the vehicle and my husband asked if they could take clean rims off of another vehicle and switch my rims.

Michael ** explained that he could not do that and back in the aggressive, condescending, rude tone he had on Monday said that fixing the rim would cost him money and he wasn’t doing that. He said that he would have the rim detailed the same day that he would have the chipped paint fixed. But he wasn’t spending any money to fix the rims because that wasn’t discussed on Monday. I told him that Benjamin and I didn’t see the rims because it was dark in the parking lot and that shouldn’t matter. My husband explained that he could lose the deal over a rim and again Michael ** went on to explain, continuously mentioning that he could sell this vehicle to someone who was not present in the dealership with a check ready to purchase.

Michael ** repeatedly expressing how someone else could purchase this vehicle made me feel as if my money was not wanted or needed in your dealership. I was not applying for a loan I walked in with money to purchase this vehicle outright. Your Used Car Manager made me feel as if my business wasn’t wanted. Could it be because I am **? Was he speaking to me in a rude condescending manner because he could care less about his customers? It is unprofessional to tell a customer that you are not making any money off of them! I believe he made no effort to correct the paint job prior to pick up, I believe he didn’t ensure the vehicle was detailed prior to the 11am pick up time, I believe he saw the rims were scratched and dented but could care less because I am a ** Woman. I am sure if I were a ** Woman he would have never spoken to me in the manner in which he did.

Michael ** made me feel like he could care less about my bank check. That I wasn’t important because if I was he would have walked through that vehicle himself to make sure that it was at Infiniti of Manhasset’s standard! His condescending tone made me very uncomfortable and I spent the entire evening regretting my purchase and wishing I went back to Infiniti of Lynbrook where I had purchased my 2013 JX35 two years prior.

No one should be left to feel like they are less than or unimportant. When Michael ** left Benjamin **'s office we heard him telling the other Infiniti employees that we were complaining about the dented rims and that he wasn’t going to fix or change any rims laughing about it like if we were a joke. This infuriated me! He could have at least waited until we left before he chose to talk about us.

The Sales Consultant Benjamin ** was very helpful. He test drove the vehicle with me. He went through all of the vehicles features and he explained that he would handle scheduling my future maintenance appointments. I will never purchase another vehicle from Infiniti Manhasset. As a Correction Officer I fully intend on expressing my horrible experience with this dealership to my co-workers to ensure none of our over 9,000 Officers never have to deal with this type of disrespect. I fully intend on communicating with Infiniti’s corporate office and consumer affairs about my experience with Infiniti of Manhasset.

Consumer Increased Rating!

The company resolved 100% and responded to me directly. I don't believe they even knew this was here. I'm very pleased with Infiniti Financial Services and have leased with them for 15 yrs. this was a very shocking and guess "one off" situation. No need to contact them. Thank you.

Jodi of Tempe, AZ on

Original Review

It's my second lease and very reliable - just the airbag recalls are very very concerning. The dealership experience and lease specials are always great. I'm on my second lease and feel very safe, have many features, good lease specials, haven't had many problems and my lease is up in 3 months so just went in to get my third however am having a serious issue with IFS (Infiniti financial services), I have lease 4 back to back, so two Nissan Muranos, and two Infinitis. They are the same company and that's 15 years worth of perfect history however in the last 6 months had a few online bill pay issues and they won't address and work with me and flat out stated they don't care if they lose a customer.

I have been a loyal customer for all of these years and contacted their leadership because all I deal with is their rude call center people and one said when I asked if things are out of people's control they don't care if lose a customer because I just was there and picked out my new car and payment negotiated and since I didn't get their loyalty/top tier level this year I don't get their incentives and he said no sorry. I have tried so many ways to contact higher up and found one person's email and sent to him and no reply and filled out a form on their infinitiusa site and no response and guarantees a reply back. So sadly am going to have to move on to new brand.

2008 still looks new and drives awesome. Bought the infiniti m35 used - it is an awesome car, still has class and looks great. I like it better than the new infinities. It is a great car and was under 15k in price. It has leather cool and heated seats and a lot of technology. These are great cars that last forever.

I have had an issue with my lease. I went to INFINITI OF RIVERSIDE and the car salesman was Tahir **. The salesman was completely dishonest and did not do anything he promised to do. I inquired about a lease since my lease was coming to an end. He continued to text me the same day and insisted I go in that very day in order to get a deal. Upon going in to look at the cars I told him I would like to return after speaking with my prior leasing company to make sure that I had all my numbers in order. I told him that I usually go with a Broker and he insisted that he was also a broker and that he can get the same deals. I then told him I was not looking to put any money down at the moment that why I didn't want to get the car that very day. He insisted we go on a test drive and we did. I didn't like vehicles color so I insisted I would come back later.

He then told me that if we leased the car that day that Infiniti would take care of all the remaining payments, damage fees, and disposition fees. It sounded good but I still had a budget I wanted to stay under. The budget was that of 400.00. He then said that if we got it that day he would be able to do everything, take my old car that day and that he would take care of everything to return it, pay any fees, and I wouldn't have to worry about anything. All he said was that he would need a down payment in order to make the deal. Originally not wanting a down payment I figured if everything was going to be taken care of then it wasn't a bad deal for a 2 year lease. So I decided to try out Infiniti and so far it has been a horrible experience!

He told me I could only get a 3 year lease, then he said for the down payment I would have to write out a blank check for 1,600 as the down payment. He never called Lexus to make sure they came to check the car I had to do that. I have been having to deal with Lexus since not everything has been paid off! So now I still owe Lexus upwards of $600 and I have a higher payment on my Infiniti lease because it was going to be a little higher in order to cover any cost. This is the worst car buying experience I have ever experienced and will be glad to return this car and never do business with a shady company like this! I have tried contacting Ali and all he said was that I should take car of it on my own now. And he stopped responding to me.

I've owned my QX60 for less than three months and after less than 3k miles the bottom portion of the driver's seat no longer heats or cools, however, the back part does. I took it for warranty work to the Infiniti dealership in Silver Spring, MD and they told me that the seat immediately worked for them which I know is a lie because amazingly it didn't work after I got back in the car. They said they hooked it up to the computer and the computer showed it was working properly, however, they never showed me the computer results nor did they show me that the seat worked. In addition to the seat not working properly the rear windshield sprayer was clogged and they blamed it on the dealership who sold it to me. They unclogged it, but it still doesn't spray, it just shoots out washer fluid.

Buying this vehicle was a waste of my money and I should've known better than to purchase another Nissan product considering I owned an Altima several years ago and the alternator went bad with only 30k miles. In addition, the CD player in the Altima would jam anytime a CD with a paper label on it was put in it. They replaced the CD changed once, but the 2nd time it happened it was out of warranty and they wouldn't replace it. Based on that I should never have purchased another Nissan product and I won't ever again. The only reason I didn't purchase an MDX is because it cost several thousand more, but it would've been worth paying the extra thousands because that's probably what I'll spend on the QX60 after the warranty is up.

I had a JX35 (QX60), one of my worst car ever. First this SUV drive was very poor. The car HP was too weak. It drive like a 4 cylinder car on a large SUV. The electronic panel (dashboard fell off to the floor), the electric component got rusted and needed to be replaced. The prevention collision system was malfunctioning. It activated spontaneously and make my car to stopped completely while driving and even prevented me from stop while I was driving.

Even with all this bad experiences I really loved my SUV, it has all the features I wanted. I was extremely comfortable, I really liked the panoramic roof, but I got the worst experienced from Infiniti, Puerto Rico. I took the car to the dealer and after a long talk and trying to get rid of my beloved SUV. I trade my JX35 for a brand new Q60 convertible... A really bad choice.

The hard top one got stuck in the upright position semi opened then the car began scratching the car while the hard top was being opened, it began scratching one side and then both side. I took my car 8 time for repair, and they say the car has nothing wrong. Today my car is at the dealer for repairs again with the scratching... I really like the car overall. The driving, the handling, the motor, the interior but these two car were the worst car ever with the worst service ever. Hoping to trade this car again for an Acura or BMW or other SUV.

Infiniti Company Profile