3.3/5 (1492 ratings)
Get Pricing on Rydeshopper

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

About Infiniti

Infiniti is Nissan's division of luxury vehicles. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

Infiniti Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

Original review: May 4, 2022

I am insulted. We own three Infiniti/Nissan vehicles 2016, 2018 & 2019 & they falsely voided my engine warranty on my 2019 infiniti QX50 & are trying to make me buy an engine out of pocket. I need assistance and will hire an attorney.

Original review: April 7, 2022

My son purchased this vehicle and has had nothing but problems. Upon checking into it further there are many problems involved with it and it is known. Why wouldn't INFINITI take it upon themselves to rectify these issues and not leave it on the people who purchase their vehicles? Shameful. My son continues paying for a vehicle that has been in and out of the shop more than he's had the chance to even enjoy it and drive it.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 2, 2022

We purchased a used 2015 QX80 with 65,000 miles on it. We did love the car and was an amazing ride till this week. We had some issues and it was running very rough and the engine light came on. So we had it towed to a local shop and he said the codes it was pulling it was something internal (P0011 & P0021) and we needed to have it looked at from a dealer. So the Local Nissan diagnosed it as stretched timing chains. They said it was right about $4000 to fix it. So this car just has 105,000 miles on it and we paid nearly $38,000 for it. So I have a car that I paid nearly $40,000 dollars for it, I have only put 40 thousand miles on it and I have to put $4,000 into it to get it running.

I called the Infiniti Consumer affairs and got nothing but sorry. I explained that I have a stay at home mom with 5 kids and we are on a very tight budget, etc. She then said that I would have to have it towed to Infiniti instead of Nissan???? Same company? They said they cannot have Nissan look at it and this was done by one of their master mechanics. So this means tow it a third time with and pay another diagnose fee for what? Infiniti should step up to the plate here. I asked the girl I spoke with to give me a supervisor and she said there were none. She was reading from a script as you could tell just to get you off the phone.

I then asked her how she would feel if you purchased a car for 40,000 dollars and only got 40K out of it and now have to put 4 thousand dollars into it. She said she could not reflect on that? This is what customer service departments have come to? No emotions or anything. Just firmly I cant reflect? I said, (ask your CEO or director how they would feel if their mom of 5 was going through this). Again nothing.

After doing research, this is a problem that Infiniti knows about but is doing nothing. Just look around on some blogs and you will find them. As well there are issues with the catalytic converters at $1,300 a piece for both sides. I was just wanting them to do what's right and stand by the product. I am a sales manager that travels the US and trust me that I will share this story with every individual I come in contact with. In my business I tell my people to treat people right and they will come back every time... Treat people like you want to be treated and you just built a successful business. I cannot believe this company and its products. We will never purchase another Infiniti or Nissan and I will make sure my kids remember what we are going through when they make their decisions for a car. I will share this story at every sales meeting, and while visiting clients for sure!!!

Original review: March 2, 2022

2012 pearl white qx56 paint started peeling December 2021. I called Infiniti and found out there was a factory recall on the paint. Recall ended in 2020. If a auto manufacturer has a known paint problem on a particular make model and color vehicle they should do the right thing and take care of it and not have to be taken to court to do so. Factory applied well maintained paint should last.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

I would highly recommend this car dealership for anyone interested in buying a vehicle, I was greatest with the utmost respect and they worked diligently to get me approved, with not so great credit, I had the best vehicle purchasing experience ever. They were honest, reliable and I got the loan to purchase my Beautiful vehicle. Thank you Austin Infiniti.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I patch the new QX60 2020. From day one a lot of issues in the car when is very cold. The window glass is not rolling up. Heater is not working. I strongly recommend do not buy the Infiniti. I'm not going to buy anymore Infinity. I have a warranty but they're saying diagnosis they're going to charge it.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

I have purchased/leased 6 different cars from Infiniti 2 Q70Ls 2 Q50 and 2 QX80's on 1 of the cars, the last one I will ever purchase from Nissan or Infiniti. They returned an electronic transfer back to my bank without me knowing it, So I made scheduled payments per closing and assumed all was well...as a result of that returned transfer which they couldn't explain they showed me 3 straight months of 30 day late payments. They apologized but refuse to correct it with the credit agencies, the only blemish on my credit is a result of their incompetence and laziness. They are not a good company and I would not trust them...

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

What a JOKE!!! I have an Infiniti (2nd one) and it is leased thru Nissan/Infiniti. Anyway, I went to trade in the car on a competitive brand and Infiniti will no longer let you to trade your car in (have the other dealer payoff and buy the car). I have leased for over 30 years and never had a problem trading in car at a different dealer/brand. They said I have to buy the car, register it and pay sales tax then trade to the new dealer and pay another tax and registration for the new car. PATHETIC COMPANY!! No wonder nobody wants their cars any longer. Soon to go the way of the Edsel.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

My 2010 Infiniti G37 suddenly developed severe cracking of the dashboard as well as stickiness. As the original owner, my car has only 44,000 miles and has been meticulously cared for and garage kept. Upon researching my problem, I discovered that this is a widespread issue well known to Nissan/Infiniti in the past. Despite offering replacements and extended warranties for previous years, they continue to sell the same part that suddenly deteriorates at about 50,000 miles, lasting just long enough to be out of warranty.

I have complained to Infiniti's corporate office and BBB, but since it is out of warranty and not enough people are reporting this problem in my year vehicle as of yet, they will not help with the replacement of my dashboard which they estimated would cost $2,300 to $2,400. They claim that "they are committed to providing the highest levels of product quality and customer satisfaction". This is clearly not the case. I will never buy another Infiniti. I hope that others will also come forward to report this problem.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Purchased a 2020 QX50 and it's already been towed twice because it simply would not start. In both cases the car was in a safe place however, I was without a vehicle. Infiniti services scheduled the tows. The first tow took over a day to pick up the car. The second time the tow took over 2 days to be picked up. The AutoStart had be replaced....in a 2020 vehicle. I classify Infiniti as a "luxury" vehicle and with that expect a reliable vehicle and attention to the customer experience. I give Infiniti a ZERO on both ratings.

Infiniti Company Information