2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.96/5

Infiniti is Nissan's division of luxury vehicles. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Infiniti Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

The styling is terrific. It is comfortable to ride & to be a passenger in. And it is safe! If I lend the car to relatives, they are comfortable in it & they feel it is a safe drive. Frankly, if I finally wear this car down (and it doesn't seem likely in the near future), I am getting another Infiniti.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

This is a very comfortable car, but it also has a sport mode for a sporty feel. The interior is very pretty and feels luxurious. We have had no problems with it. People constantly tell us how much they like our car. If I had it to do over, I would purchase the same car again. The white paint is different from the white colors offered by other car companies.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Comfortable and a very smooth ride. Plenty of room to travel long distance with children and pets. Very powerful engine and easy to handle. Fully loaded with new technology. Incredible braking system and also a very nice sound system. It handles like a car and I also gets very good gas mileage to be an SUV. I would recommend this vehicle because it is very classy.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

After I leased a new 2019 QX60 and had a lot of serious issues with the dealership I contacted Infiniti corporate affairs. The level of professionalism and help I received is the reason this is my 3rd Infiniti and will be my go to brand for years to come. They took the time to hear my issues and concerns, they became the middle man between me and the dealership and they made the difference in solving my issues. In the end they did not have to give me any compensation but they went above and beyond. Even after my issues were resolved they called to check on me and make sure I had no further complaints. I had the pleasure of dealing with 2 females derae and LaShondra who were professional and amazing problem solvers.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

This compact SUV handles well, offers relative quiet and comfort, good visibility and fair fuel economy. We like the rear view camera, the leather seating, the moon roof and generous storage space. All wheel drive is great on wet roads. Good audio, bluetooth phone and proximity sensors are a plus in driving and parking. GPS does a neat job. Nice car.

Original review: July 21, 2020

This sport model has the thinnest tires that go flat constantly. In the first 18 months of my lease, I have had 5 flat tires costing $2,500. - Infiniti will not honor their offer of $1,000. To add a tire protection package to my lease. They are a TOTAL Scam of a company and have lost me and my extended family as Infiniti customers.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I would strongly recommended anyone to avoid Infiniti. One of the worst companies dealing with cars. They just discontinue vehicles overnight FX35 and don't provide any after sales for the discontinued cars. Even China do not manufacture their parts saying it's a failed company. In Qatar finding infiniti parts are like finding a needle in a haystack. Sad to know they related to Nissan.

Original review: June 28, 2020

I leased 2019 Qx50 and after a year, one day I got locked out of my car. I had to call the locksmith to open the door as the keys were inside my car. I had to pay $100 out of my pocket and when I contacted the dealership from where I leased the car, they said they couldn’t do anything about that...It’s not my fault if the car give me a trouble.

Original review: May 4, 2020

My car was stolen. The insurance company sent to Infiniti more than the car was worth and refuses to give any money back, even though I put a large downpayment. Horrible company!! Thieves!! Everyone knows a car depreciates as soon as you drive it off the lot. Do not lease through Infiniti ever.

Original review: April 23, 2020

My local Infinity dealership was selling a pre-owned car. Due to Infiniti being a reputable dealership, I had confidence in purchasing a used car from them. I would not have thought that they would sell a car with a major internal flaw. I test drove the car, looked at the Carfax, and things checked out fine. I purchased the car end of February 2020. A week later, when I was trying to set up my bluetooth and stream music, this feature was not working at all. When I try to make phone calls, the system goes in and out, and I am unable to stream anything from my phone. I took it to a Ford service center (the car is a Ford CMax Hybrid), and they could not diagnose by a quick look. They recommended that since I had just bought the car, I should take it back to the dealership to have them look at it.

I called Infinity, and spoke with the sales rep who sold me the car, in addition to the sales manager. They did not even want to look at the car, and tried to tell me that "everything was fine" when they sold me the car. They did not want to have anything to do with fixing the bluetooth issue. The sales manager basically said "oh well" it was sold as is. I would have expected them to tell me that this feature was not working/a system was broken, but no one shared any of this info with me. I thought a company like Infinity would not do something like this, but I was sadly wrong. On another note, it took 3 phone calls to get someone to talk to me about this. Nobody was calling me back initially, this should be telling. Now, in order to get this fixed, I will have to pay several hundred dollars that I don't have, so that I can make phone calls in my car and listen to music.

Infiniti Company Information