3.74/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Infiniti

Infiniti is Nissan's division of luxury vehicles. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Infiniti Reviews

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I bought a cpo 2015 qx60. After a while the lift gate strut got rusted and broke. INFINITI will not cover under their warranty. And also it costs 750.00 to replace just one side. Never will buy Infiniti again..

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

We purchased 2 Infiniti sedans at the same time last year. We were sold on the hassle free prepaid maintenance plan. It sounded like a great option. "If you use it, you pay no additional charges, if you don't use it and decide to trade the car, you're able to get your money back"...Sounded great and we purchased the plan with both vehicles. However we decided to trade in one of the cars at an alternate dealer about a year after purchase and we returned to Infiniti of Cool Springs to start the refund with John ** in Finance. The car in question was rarely driven and never even reached the first dealer free initial service mileage requirements, so I expected to get the full refund, however I was told it's prorated based on time not use of the product, so I agreed to the "prorated" refund of a product never used.

Needless to say, what was supposed to be a 30 day refund period has now rolled into the 6th month of working with John ** who became non responsive at the dealer level and I ultimately had to escalate to Infiniti Consumer Affairs. To date I have yet to receive a refund. Buyers beware of this prepaid maintenance plan if you remotely think you'll trade the car prior to the plan's full use.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

We bought Infiniti just last year and went to get yearly service done. I was told over the phone that we will get car back after service in 3 hours and they will provide us courtesy car for that time. We dropped car at 2:30 pm and was expecting to get it by 5:30 pm. When we went there, they didn't give us any courtesy car but offered us shuttle ride to a nearby shopping center. We were ok with that and opted for shuttle.

When we came back from the shopping center the car was not ready. We asked them, they said it is just due for washing and will be done soon. We waited half an hr more and by that time it was 5:10 pm. At that time, they told us that they guy who is supposed to wash our car is out to drop someone. They had no idea when the guy will return and wash our car. We had another activity to take care after that and regretfully we had to pick up our car unwashed. They were not punctual with their commitment. If they offer shuttle service to the customers, that should not be at the cost of service. We are very disappointed by this behavior of such a reputable car company.

Original review: July 2, 2019

Although my wife's Infinity is 8 years old it only has 40,000 miles and was always garaged. Not left out in the Florida Sun except for short shopping trips. The problem is the vinyl on the dash is starting to crack in 6 places. Asked about replacement at the dealer and was told over 2000 dollars. I am going to buy a new car next year but it will not be an Infinity. I have never heard of this problem until checking on this web site.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I leased an Infinity Q50 Sport model in 2015. Although the Q50 went through brakes every 13,000 miles and had premature tire wear (noted problem with Q50 Sport Model), we enjoyed the vehicle for the most part. If you do not want to pay for multiple brake jobs and a set(s) of tires prematurely, then this vehicle is not for you. At lease end, Infinity Financial Services sent us our final invoice and put the due date EIGHT DAYS from when we received it. Within a 14 day period, they sent us THREE notices for payment and then told us that we were in violation of the lease agreement! Even after paying early each of the 39 months of the lease, they treated us like deadbeats on the last payment because they set the payment due date EIGHT days after we received it.

I sent in the payment in a timely manner (before net 30) and then sent a summary to the President of the North America division of Nissan and asked him to forward said complaint to Executives with IFS. If you want to be treated poorly at lease end with a prefect payment history, then Infinity Financial Services is the financial institution for you. We were going to buy an Infinity for our daughter's 16th birthday but, after being treated so poorly at lease end, we have decided to buy another brand with a better financial institution attached to their brand.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

Original review: June 10, 2019

Last year I purchased a one owner 2008 G35 with 35k miles on it in Jacksonville Florida. The original owner kept all maintenance up to date and took it to the dealership they purchased it from. I have babied the car, always park in the shade and always use a sun visor. After one month of owning the car, the dash started cracking around the air vents and near the radio. I have also noticed the dash is lifting on some corners around the hood over the instrument cluster. I immediately reached out to the Infiniti dealership it was originally purchased but was told there was no recall or anything they could do unless I wanted to pay out of pocket.

I have read in several forums that this has been an issue with the G35's. I also read there was class action lawsuit filed for Florida but owners had to have submitted their claim in 2017. I hoping there is some kind of assistance in this matter. It is very disappointing that a luxury brand, Infiniti would not stand by their product with a known defect.

Original review: June 5, 2019

The stereo and climate control not working. My Infiniti G35 has issue with Radio and Climate control. I have read that Infiniti had a recall for this repair. After calling and checking with dealer found out my car was not covered since it was manufacture in 2003 Dec. The cars are covered until August 2003. Same problem for which the dealer wants $1500 to fix. Nissan needs to own this problem and fix it.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Infiniti Financial Services input my data incorrectly from the dealership lease, resulting in not billing my company (it is a company car but in my name), and a subsequent car repossession. They did not email, mail, call the billing address, or the dealership, but claim they called my cell phone which I did not receive. It is now on my credit report ruining my credit score. They are completely nonresponsive after being bounced around to several “managers” including Jimmy ** who has never returned a call. It was clearly their fault and they are still refusing to expunge the repossession from my credit report. Everyone that I was in contact with throughout the process has been completely incompetent, unprofessional, and combative. I will not be leasing another Infiniti EVER, and will tell everyone I know to NEVER GET an Infiniti.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I own a 2014 Infiniti Q50 and have been having persistence and regular issues with its two dashboard interface screens. I have the Infiniti warranty and have taken the car for repair multiple times, contacted the Infiniti Consumer Affairs and tried to come to some sort of resolution or a buy back offer, but have been unsuccessful. I have been a long time loyal Infiniti customer since 1994. I currently own two Infiniti cars and have owned 4 infiniti vehicles so far. But now with this lack of resolution of such basic quality problems in a luxury brand, has left me wondering if I should switch brand to one that would support their loyal customers.

Original review: May 1, 2019

One thing I have expectation is quality customer service. Cochran Infiniti has the idea that get them in get them dont pass on information that a customer could use or want. For instance I found that I was supposed to be enrolled in the portal. I wasnt. In fact the salesman was a yes man while you are there and screw you once you are gone.

The Certified vehicle should not have been. I was told by the salesman things like the wheels would be fixed (rim scrapped). He lied the ashtray was going to be fixed and ready as well as the floor mats when I come in for my first service. The salesman lied, the object was to get me out the door, fast. In fact I pointed out the body "punch" also ignored. The culture at Cochran is not of quality but of getting sales at all cost. Tried to create an account on the customer portal after I found it existed. Unfortunately that was a waste of time.

It refused to recognize my VIN and twice was rebuked by customer service. One person even told me I had to provide proof by uploading insurance documentation and registration as proof to the customer portal which I had to access to and wanted their help to create. They said not without proof. So Infiniti refused to recognize me as the owner of the Q50 of a vehicle bought at a dealer for new Infinitis which was supposed to be certified. Bought this vehicle in August. It's May 1. Infiniti has no chain of command and is not proactive and not quick to react if ever.

Infiniti Company Information