2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

3.9/5 (596 ratings)
Get Pricing on Rydeshopper
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Infiniti

Infiniti is Nissan's division of luxury vehicles. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Infiniti Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

I've never heard of a car company that likes to screw their customers as much as the Infiniti car company. Before buying any Infiniti that's before 2021, you should know that if you get one with a panoramic roof it doesn't open. Who invest money in a panoramic roof and doesn't allow it to open? You should also know that if you ever want to get Apple CarPlay, or whatever the Android version of that is, you can't. Infiniti decided to be the only car company that would not allow compatibility with any aftermarket product. If you're OK with all of that, then it's a very beautiful car. If beauty is all you are looking for and not a car that actually makes sense or a company that likes their customers, then this is the car for you.

Original review: April 10, 2021

Typically we buy Lexus or Audi but decided to go Infiniti this time bought a 2020 QX50. We’ve had this BRAND NEW CAR in the shop 8 times in 14 months each time being assured it’s fixed then it’s back in. Ok things happen so we gave Infiniti the option to just buy us out of the vehicle and we try something else but NO. They feel there’s nothing wrong with a new vehicle requiring this many trips to be repaired. SERIOUSLY? Speaks volumes about the company’s integrity in my opinion.

My husband was going to buy me an Infiniti too (we got married April 1st) but after all the headaches of this vehicle I’m going 100% back to Lexus where they value their customers not only during the sell but throughout the entire time. I cannot support a company that cannot accept fault (accidents happen to ALL companies no big deal). It’s completely how the company handles it and this was hands down THE WORSE and they have now lost a life long customer and one that can and will use her voice to tell people what to expect when using Infiniti.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 31, 2021

I have an Infiniti JX35 2013. In the past 3 years I had to replace both the right and left headlight units at a cost of $1200 each because water leaked into the encasement and caused an electrical shortage. I called Infiniti initially and was told that it was an isolated problem with my own vehicle, but have since read multiple reviews on-line from others with the same issue. Now my R side headlight is fogged up again. I called them today and they were absolutely no help. I was told to take it to a local dealer for an electrical diagnostic starting at $150 cost to me, even though this is the 3rd time to replace the same part, and I have a photograph of the obvious moisture inside of the headlight. They really just don't care. I will never buy a Nissan product again.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

The leasing company held the car in their lot for 2 extra months before releasing the end of contract information. In the meantime, The DMV required full payment of registration or my license would be un-renewable. I had to pay the registration fee without owning the car. Then the leasing company billed an extra end of lease charge and won't remove it. The contact person, Brian, was pleasant in conversation, but refused to help, just out of spite.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

Infiniti is by far the worst car to lease. Not only is the seating very uncomfortable but also created more back problems for me. The lumbar system in these vehicles is horrendous. What is even more upsetting, is their website has been down for days now. I cannot see my payoff amount. When I asked to remove the automatic payments option so I can make the last full payment (so I would not be overcharged with autopay) I was neglected and hung up on 4 different times. Customer service is a complete joke. One guy couldn't even get the volume on his headset to work. Do not lease from this company. It's time for Americans to stick with their bread and butter (Ford, Chevy, etc.)!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

I bought a preowned infiniti from Red Noland Infiniti and within 3 weeks it would randomly not start. After spending over 40 days total in their service dept they could not diagnose or fix the issue. Finally after 11 months of ownership and 57 total days in service, Mike Ward Infiniti came up with at least an idea of the problem. However, it is several hundred dollars and may not even be the actual issue. Red Noland told me it was not covered under warranty or the warranty that came with the car.

After the 4th attempt at repairing they offered me 40% less than I paid for the car after a few months of very stressful ownership. (Imagine going somewhere, the store or hiking, and your car wont start for over an hour when you get back to it). Infiniti consumer affairs has been less than helpful as well the only competent people are at Mike Ward in highlands ranch. I have had two arbitration cases open with infiniti and even with the bbb, however since the car is over a year old, but still under warranty, they refused to do anything to fix the situation. I have owned 3 infinitis the last 5 years, 2 g35x's, and a q40, and I will never give Infiniti or Nissan another dime for a car! You would think they cared about customers with brand loyalty but that's as big a joke as calling their cars luxury performance sedans.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I leased a QX60 in 2017 and bought it at the end of the lease. I told my sales person and the finance manager that everything on the car was great BUT there was corrosion around the center of the hub cap (around the Infiniti Symbol). I spoke to the service advisor at the dealership and they took pictures and promised me that this should be covered under warranty. Then they did not follow up I called to see what was happening. They told me to call corporate customer service because they would want to make this right.

I call corporate and was told that the Regional Manager would give me a call. So, Juan the Regional Manager called and said it was not covered under warranty but could not explain why. I understand some things like tires, wipers or mats are not covered but hub cap is a permanent piece of the car and nothing was wrong with the hub cap but the corrosion. I will never recommend anyone to Infiniti. I am disappointed that the Service Dept at Infiniti Orange Park didn't step in and stand up for their customer.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

This is my first Infiniti vehicle and to say I'm disappointed since owing this vehicle is an understatement. I don't think I will ever purchase Nissan or Infiniti vehicle again. The Infiniti dealership who is now in possession of my vehicle giving me the run-around as they are wanting to charge me for repair that should be covered under warranty. I purchased a Infiniti as I trusted your brand but what a mistake. Even dealing with their customer care team did not help on resolving any of the issues.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

They ruined my credit over $100, because I had a typo in a single month of car payment. I’ve been a loyal customer for years and never had a clean payment history. They didn’t bother contacting me and marked me 30 days late. So now I can’t get the best mortgage rate when I’m trying to buy a house. Their customer service is also very rude when I try to dispute this.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

If you have a problem with a sale that was made do not expect Infiniti to help. Even when the dealership, that carries their name, lied to make a sale. Grubbs Infiniti lied to make a sale. They seem to not want to get involved to help out. They are okay with the deception that was done at Grubbs INFINITI, in Grapevine TX. I have never had such bad customer service. I will definitely not buy another Infiniti vehicle again. This was my first Infiniti and my last. I will go back to Cadillac, now they outstanding customer service.

Infiniti Company Information