Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.75/5

Infiniti

Infiniti is Nissan's division of luxury vehicles. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

582 Infiniti Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 19, 2019

I leased an Infinity Q50 Sport model in 2015. Although the Q50 went through brakes every 13,000 miles and had premature tire wear (noted problem with Q50 Sport Model), we enjoyed the vehicle for the most part. If you do not want to pay for multiple brake jobs and a set(s) of tires prematurely, then this vehicle is not for you. At lease end, Infinity Financial Services sent us our final invoice and put the due date EIGHT DAYS from when we received it. Within a 14 day period, they sent us THREE notices for payment and then told us that we were in violation of the lease agreement! Even after paying early each of the 39 months of the lease, they treated us like deadbeats on the last payment because they set the payment due date EIGHT days after we received it.

I sent in the payment in a timely manner (before net 30) and then sent a summary to the President of the North America division of Nissan and asked him to forward said complaint to Executives with IFS. If you want to be treated poorly at lease end with a prefect payment history, then Infinity Financial Services is the financial institution for you. We were going to buy an Infinity for our daughter's 16th birthday but, after being treated so poorly at lease end, we have decided to buy another brand with a better financial institution attached to their brand.

Original review: June 10, 2019

Last year I purchased a one owner 2008 G35 with 35k miles on it in Jacksonville Florida. The original owner kept all maintenance up to date and took it to the dealership they purchased it from. I have babied the car, always park in the shade and always use a sun visor. After one month of owning the car, the dash started cracking around the air vents and near the radio. I have also noticed the dash is lifting on some corners around the hood over the instrument cluster. I immediately reached out to the Infiniti dealership it was originally purchased but was told there was no recall or anything they could do unless I wanted to pay out of pocket.

I have read in several forums that this has been an issue with the G35's. I also read there was class action lawsuit filed for Florida but owners had to have submitted their claim in 2017. I hoping there is some kind of assistance in this matter. It is very disappointing that a luxury brand, Infiniti would not stand by their product with a known defect.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 5, 2019

The stereo and climate control not working. My Infiniti G35 has issue with Radio and Climate control. I have read that Infiniti had a recall for this repair. After calling and checking with dealer found out my car was not covered since it was manufacture in 2003 Dec. The cars are covered until August 2003. Same problem for which the dealer wants $1500 to fix. Nissan needs to own this problem and fix it.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Infiniti Financial Services input my data incorrectly from the dealership lease, resulting in not billing my company (it is a company car but in my name), and a subsequent car repossession. They did not email, mail, call the billing address, or the dealership, but claim they called my cell phone which I did not receive. It is now on my credit report ruining my credit score. They are completely nonresponsive after being bounced around to several “managers” including Jimmy ** who has never returned a call. It was clearly their fault and they are still refusing to expunge the repossession from my credit report. Everyone that I was in contact with throughout the process has been completely incompetent, unprofessional, and combative. I will not be leasing another Infiniti EVER, and will tell everyone I know to NEVER GET an Infiniti.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I own a 2014 Infiniti Q50 and have been having persistence and regular issues with its two dashboard interface screens. I have the Infiniti warranty and have taken the car for repair multiple times, contacted the Infiniti Consumer Affairs and tried to come to some sort of resolution or a buy back offer, but have been unsuccessful. I have been a long time loyal Infiniti customer since 1994. I currently own two Infiniti cars and have owned 4 infiniti vehicles so far. But now with this lack of resolution of such basic quality problems in a luxury brand, has left me wondering if I should switch brand to one that would support their loyal customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

Original review: May 1, 2019

One thing I have expectation is quality customer service. Cochran Infiniti has the idea that get them in get them dont pass on information that a customer could use or want. For instance I found that I was supposed to be enrolled in the portal. I wasnt. In fact the salesman was a yes man while you are there and screw you once you are gone.

The Certified vehicle should not have been. I was told by the salesman things like the wheels would be fixed (rim scrapped). He lied the ashtray was going to be fixed and ready as well as the floor mats when I come in for my first service. The salesman lied, the object was to get me out the door, fast. In fact I pointed out the body "punch" also ignored. The culture at Cochran is not of quality but of getting sales at all cost. Tried to create an account on the customer portal after I found it existed. Unfortunately that was a waste of time.

It refused to recognize my VIN and twice was rebuked by customer service. One person even told me I had to provide proof by uploading insurance documentation and registration as proof to the customer portal which I had to access to and wanted their help to create. They said not without proof. So Infiniti refused to recognize me as the owner of the Q50 of a vehicle bought at a dealer for new Infinitis which was supposed to be certified. Bought this vehicle in August. It's May 1. Infiniti has no chain of command and is not proactive and not quick to react if ever.

Original review: April 27, 2019

I took my car in for service, reluctantly, thinking once they had my address it would mean never-ending direct mail solicitations. I routinely unsubscribe from junk mail such as this but Infiniti has made it IMPOSSIBLE to do so. I've spoken with the local dealership, corporate, been bounced around to Nissan, sometimes been told nobody knows which other part of the company is sending these, sometimes promised resolution, and at the end of the day continue to receive their BS. Most recently they had the audacity to send me a mailer with a business card inviting me to contact them at the local dealership personally. I will NEVER AGAIN get service from the dealership, and will NEVER buy another Infiniti, or Nissan, as a result of their persistence and disregard of a simple opt-out. I cannot express the extent of my frustration.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I had water pump leaking and my warranty not cover the engine problem! Be aware of Infiniti dealer in Van Nuys!!!! They denied the repair!!!! SCAM!!!! Don’t even think to go there and be aware of the service department!!!

Original review: March 25, 2019

I bought a brand new 2018 Q50. Within the year I have had several problems with the tires. The tire pressure warning is always coming on. I put air in the tires and a few weeks later the same warning comes back on. This has happened to me several times. A few weeks ago I got a flat tire while driving and had to have my car towed to the Infiniti dealer because much to my surprise my brand new Infiniti did not come with a spare tire! No one told me this when I purchased the car. After spending $415 for a new tire and wheel alignment, I now have another tire with a bulge in it. I asked Infiniti to give me a new tire without charge and was told that they can’t help me and suggested I go to the manufacturer. I informed them that being that they could not help me I would not be a repeat customer and I was told that that was OK with them???

Original review: March 21, 2019

So I bought a 99 Infiniti G20 with only 80,000 miles on it. I knew it needed TLC however, I had no idea the manufacturers decided to no longer make important safety parts and the dealers offered no choices other than go to a junkyard. Any intelligent person knows some things you shouldn't ever purchase secondhand!!! I was going to buy a newer one when my son graduated HS however, I no longer want anything to do with this vehicle. I have found few and far aftermarket items. I can't believe an axle assy more specifically the kingpin bearing is nowhere to be found. I AM AT A LOSS FOR BOTH ME AND MY CUSTOMERS ATM!

Infiniti Company Information