2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Shop on Rydeshopper
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.94/5

Infiniti is Nissan's division of luxury vehicles. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Infiniti Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

The leasing company held the car in their lot for 2 extra months before releasing the end of contract information. In the meantime, The DMV required full payment of registration or my license would be un-renewable. I had to pay the registration fee without owning the car. Then the leasing company billed an extra end of lease charge and won't remove it. The contact person, Brian, was pleasant in conversation, but refused to help, just out of spite.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

Infiniti is by far the worst car to lease. Not only is the seating very uncomfortable but also created more back problems for me. The lumbar system in these vehicles is horrendous. What is even more upsetting, is their website has been down for days now. I cannot see my payoff amount. When I asked to remove the automatic payments option so I can make the last full payment (so I would not be overcharged with autopay) I was neglected and hung up on 4 different times. Customer service is a complete joke. One guy couldn't even get the volume on his headset to work. Do not lease from this company. It's time for Americans to stick with their bread and butter (Ford, Chevy, etc.)!

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

I bought a preowned infiniti from Red Noland Infiniti and within 3 weeks it would randomly not start. After spending over 40 days total in their service dept they could not diagnose or fix the issue. Finally after 11 months of ownership and 57 total days in service, Mike Ward Infiniti came up with at least an idea of the problem. However, it is several hundred dollars and may not even be the actual issue. Red Noland told me it was not covered under warranty or the warranty that came with the car.

After the 4th attempt at repairing they offered me 40% less than I paid for the car after a few months of very stressful ownership. (Imagine going somewhere, the store or hiking, and your car wont start for over an hour when you get back to it). Infiniti consumer affairs has been less than helpful as well the only competent people are at Mike Ward in highlands ranch. I have had two arbitration cases open with infiniti and even with the bbb, however since the car is over a year old, but still under warranty, they refused to do anything to fix the situation. I have owned 3 infinitis the last 5 years, 2 g35x's, and a q40, and I will never give Infiniti or Nissan another dime for a car! You would think they cared about customers with brand loyalty but that's as big a joke as calling their cars luxury performance sedans.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I leased a QX60 in 2017 and bought it at the end of the lease. I told my sales person and the finance manager that everything on the car was great BUT there was corrosion around the center of the hub cap (around the Infiniti Symbol). I spoke to the service advisor at the dealership and they took pictures and promised me that this should be covered under warranty. Then they did not follow up I called to see what was happening. They told me to call corporate customer service because they would want to make this right.

I call corporate and was told that the Regional Manager would give me a call. So, Juan the Regional Manager called and said it was not covered under warranty but could not explain why. I understand some things like tires, wipers or mats are not covered but hub cap is a permanent piece of the car and nothing was wrong with the hub cap but the corrosion. I will never recommend anyone to Infiniti. I am disappointed that the Service Dept at Infiniti Orange Park didn't step in and stand up for their customer.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

This is my first Infiniti vehicle and to say I'm disappointed since owing this vehicle is an understatement. I don't think I will ever purchase Nissan or Infiniti vehicle again. The Infiniti dealership who is now in possession of my vehicle giving me the run-around as they are wanting to charge me for repair that should be covered under warranty. I purchased a Infiniti as I trusted your brand but what a mistake. Even dealing with their customer care team did not help on resolving any of the issues.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

They ruined my credit over $100, because I had a typo in a single month of car payment. I’ve been a loyal customer for years and never had a clean payment history. They didn’t bother contacting me and marked me 30 days late. So now I can’t get the best mortgage rate when I’m trying to buy a house. Their customer service is also very rude when I try to dispute this.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

If you have a problem with a sale that was made do not expect Infiniti to help. Even when the dealership, that carries their name, lied to make a sale. Grubbs Infiniti lied to make a sale. They seem to not want to get involved to help out. They are okay with the deception that was done at Grubbs INFINITI, in Grapevine TX. I have never had such bad customer service. I will definitely not buy another Infiniti vehicle again. This was my first Infiniti and my last. I will go back to Cadillac, now they outstanding customer service.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

Consumer Affairs is a complete joke. My 2019 Q50 Red Sport has never drove straight which was bought with 49 miles on it and addressed 4 days later but was told it's road crown then set up to drive this way then educated guess of bent strut and has had 3 sets of tires now. They don't acknowledge independent shops service records only the dealerships. They claim I was in a collision causing this damage however there is no evidence of it and they can't acknowledge defects. They said for months I had a bent strut when several of my own inspections said lower control arm has play.

Dealership still tried claiming this part was fine and didn't see the grease seeping out of the bushing or the high pressure fuel lines leaking. Following day they magically acknowledge the lower control arm needs replaced due to the bushing. Exactly what my service records pointed to 7 months earlier. Don't trust Consumer Affairs or manufacturer dealerships. Wow guess my mechanics were right. So now they try blaming it on collision and road damage. I'm paying for all repairs out of pocket and getting rid of the car that has too many problems. Dealerships can't diagnose issues properly but can break a engine cover lol.

Original review: July 21, 2020

This sport model has the thinnest tires that go flat constantly. In the first 18 months of my lease, I have had 5 flat tires costing $2,500. - Infiniti will not honor their offer of $1,000. To add a tire protection package to my lease. They are a TOTAL Scam of a company and have lost me and my extended family as Infiniti customers.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I would strongly recommended anyone to avoid Infiniti. One of the worst companies dealing with cars. They just discontinue vehicles overnight FX35 and don't provide any after sales for the discontinued cars. Even China do not manufacture their parts saying it's a failed company. In Qatar finding infiniti parts are like finding a needle in a haystack. Sad to know they related to Nissan.

Infiniti Company Information