Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes
2.27/5

Cadillac

Cadillac is a division of General Motors that manufactures luxury cars. Read reviews for their models:

View More View More

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

361 Cadillac Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

This sunroof started leaking water after I had the car about 5 years. I have a 2009 Cadillac CTS sedan. The first time this happened the car was still under warranty. Everything in the front was soaking, the dashboard, the floor, the seats, the doors. We had a hard rain the night before so I rented a carport to keep my car in. But, every year since then, any time there is any moisture or rain in the air, it affects the electrical system, the check engine light comes on, and after they get through with repairs I have at least a $500 bill. The water is still an issue with other parts of my car. Water damaged seat motor on my driver's side. $1100 bill for used motor that was in another car. The whole electrical system that controls the movements of the seats had to be replaced.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

The CUE system has died, the steering wheel had to be replaced because the heater wouldn't turn off, the wiper sensors never turned off so the wipers would go off all the time so they had to be replaced. The wiper motor needed to be replaced cause it died in a storm and when they replaced it they broke my windshield. Only have 60K on it now and I can't get the air-conditioning to go to the vents as the CUE system screen is dead.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Shortly after buying a new 2013 ATS the CUE went blank and stopped working. Because it was under warranty the dealer replaced it. Not long after the warranty expired, the screen cracked looking like a spider web. It will not work to touch, it changes functions automatically and the Bluetooth won't stay connected! I loved my car and would have bought another Cadillac in a minute if this hadn't happened or if Cadillac would replace the using. Their lack of commitment to making it good has lost me as a loyal Cadillac owner. I'm looking elsewhere for my next new car.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

The car bucks when it goes to the auto/stop on my 2017 ATS. Have told dealer several times, and they state it cant be disabled, and that there is nothing they can Do? Have had 5 CTs, and ATS, and will buy another with auto/stop.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

At first it was great, but then the lower part of the screen would no longer sense your touch. After a couple of weeks it just stopped working altogether by touch. Fortunately the steering wheel and the verbal command still works for changing the channels. Shame on Cadillac for putting a pile of crap in a flagship car line.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cadillac?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

My wife and I traded our Yukon Denali in on a new Cadillac XT5 on 2/21/2018. Four months after our trade, we got a correspondence from a Seattle detective indicating that our former Denali had just been involved in a criminal activity and wanted to question us about it since it was our vehicle. Turns out Larson Cadillac had not removed our license plates from the Denali and the detective thought we were the criminals. Last month we started receiving toll charges by mail related to our former Denali. Larson did take the proper, common actions to remove us from the Denali when we traded it in, and now say that it's up to use to clean up the mess. Very disappointed in their lack of professionalism as we haven't had that same experience with any other dealer we have ever done business with?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I have a 2015 XTS and the crackling in the left and right corners of the Cue screen is the least of the problem, now my radio is selecting its own stations, is flipping from media to radio on its own, as well as all of the station data is racing across the screen to the left continuously. Today, the local Dale Earnhardt GM Dealer said that it was becoming a common problem, the unit was on back-order until the end of September (it is now the middle of August) and will cost $1,475.12 to replace. This is my third and last Cadillac nor will I recommend that any of my friends buy Cadillac. The manufacturer should not place sub-par components in a $60K vehicle.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I bought a 2014 Cadillac in early 2017, fresh off of a 2 year lease with just under 17,000 miles on it. It was my dream to own a Cadillac so I finally took the plunge. I've lovingly babied it, it's literally been used only for trips as I work from home. 18 months later, the CUE is out at a cost of $1500 and something about some hub things that wear out in the front causing the car to sound like it is revving all the time. Total cost to get my barely 3 year old car with 37000 miles on it fixed? $2800. I'm getting it fixed and going to trade it in on a Kia. Sorry Cadillac, my family has been GM for 4 generations, but I'm done. I wish I had read the reviews on the CUE's and GM's lack of response to their failure before my purchase.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Radio sucks for a 2015 bought brand new expensive Cadillac!!! Am in a general motors family!! After 3 years guess what radio starts beeping, flashing, changing stations by itself. Took to dealer they say yep the radio is bad and it will cost you $1500 to get a new one! Really? Seriously? A 50k car with a radio that last for 3 years! Great job General Motors!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

First, I will start by saying that I LOVE my car...and this has been my 3rd Cadillac that I have owned...but I guarantee that it will be my LAST! I have a 2013 Cadillac ATS and as of last August (2017), the CUE System stopped responding to touch on the screen. Therefore, like thousands of others out there...I am unable to use the airflow controls (feet, face, etc) as well as the Navigation because you have to confirm your location ON THE SCREEN which will not work! Of course this conveniently stopped working just after the warranty expired on the vehicle.

Of course the only option is to have the CUE system/screen replaced at a lovely price of $1,200-$1,500 and that alone is not a guaranteed fix. I have seen so many comments from other owners who have replaced this 2-3 times for it to only continue to FAIL!!! There are thousands of vehicles out there with this exact same issue yet GM has done absolutely nothing!!! You're a huge corporation... Stand behind it, take care of the problem and maybe you will retain your loyal consumers. Do nothing and you will inevitably lose them.

Cadillac Company Information