Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.46/5

Cadillac

Cadillac is a division of General Motors that manufactures luxury cars. Read reviews for their models:

View More View More

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

388 Cadillac Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 28, 2018

Overall the experience with the 2007 Cadillac CTS has been positive with a few minor repairs. It was bought used from a friend. I love the heated memory seats and the back seat is roomy for a small sedan. My daughter is 6 feet tall and almost fits comfortably. Visibility is great in this car. It is a bit of a gas guzzler though. I would also like to add more cup holders and a moonroof. Otherwise it's a very well equipped vehicle and I would buy again.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I love the Cadillac SRX car. It rides nice, is very luxurious and affordable. It has a touchscreen control display, leather interior and a panoramic sunroof. It's American made and uses flex fuel which is cheaper and better for the environment. It also has a great stereo. However, it doesn't have air conditioned seats and it doesn't get great gas mileage. I'm not thrilled with the color choices and would prefer more choices. It doesn't have a built-in DVD player as well.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 24, 2018

My overall experience with my beautiful Cadillac has been amazing. My Cadillac was the first luxury car I've ever owned or purchased. It was pricier than other cars I've owned but I've never once regretted this purchase. This car has taken me amazing places and has been completely dependable and reliable. I love the sleek, modern look of my Cadillac CTS. This car’s interior features are what had me sold. This car contains a beautiful leather interior with heated seats and is extremely spacious inside. The only thing that I dislike about it is the poor gas mileage my Cadillac gets. There have been times I've been on long commutes and have watched the gas gauge go down in front of my eyes.

Original review: June 23, 2018

My dad had Cadillac for years. I've known many people who have had Cadillacs. They are extremely comfortable to sit in and drive. The cars takes curves well. I love my car. I like leather seats. It's luxurious. The seats are really to the point to where you can fall asleep. It also has seat warmers so when it's cold out your back will be warm. It also has a Bose radio so sound is really good. It has a large trunk and great for carrying Christmas trees. The color is a warm beige and has gloss on it. However, the headrests don't hit me right. My head hits the metal part. Also, the air conditioner has broken down already.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I have a 2015 Cadillac CTS and it’s been nothing but problems once I passed 65,000. The rear differential began to go out around this time. Also the CUE in dash screen began to crack internally around 74,000 miles. Both are very expensive items to replace. Cadillac only offered to pay for 40% of my differential repairs even though the differential began to go out under warranty. Also the CUE screen is no longer under warranty. This is my first car where I need to have 2 major repairs and the car is under 100,000 miles. SMH.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cadillac?

Original review: May 25, 2019

I have owned Cadillacs my whole life, used to be a good car back in the day, Now I think they are made in China. In my yard I have now a 2001 DTS, a 2006 DTS, a 2008 DTS and my latest a 2013 SRX4. I bought this car at TnT moros in Lumberton NC with 77k miles, bought it on a Saturday in Feb and on Monday the cue went out. Since then it has started to spiderweb so you cannot even read it. I have been a loyal Cadillac owner for over 50 years but I am done now. I will start looking for an Acura. Anyone interested in my Cadillac collection, let me know. I will sell them all very cheap.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I purchased a 2015 SRX with $13,000 miles on it. Within the last six months, the CUE screen won't work on the bottom, the wiper fluid motor stopped working, had to replace a fuel injector and just yesterday the motor on my right passenger side window went out. I drove to work in the pouring rain with my window partially down. I have had several vehicles in my lifetime, but this is by far THE WORST! These cars are not cheap but they sure have all kinds of things go wrong with them. I will NEVER buy another Cadillac!

Original review: April 19, 2019

Do not ever buy a Cadillac. I am on my second SRX, the first was totaled and was the standard model 2011. I upgraded to a 2015 and was excited about the luxury features. Heritage Cadillac in Cobb County sold me a vehicle with a frozen CUE screen and luckily I caught it and they replaced it immediately the day after I drove it off the lot. Then I slowly realized my headlights weren't working properly over the following months. They seemed too "dim" but they were on. Finally after the second time somebody almost hit me at night I knew something was amiss. I googled and sure enough, lawsuits and complaints! I will never buy another GM car and I am beyond disgusted that a dealership would knowingly sell me a car with faulty parts without disclosing the information beforehand! I cannot WAIT to get in on this headlight class action lawsuit! Buyer Beware! Once GM agrees to pay for these lights I'm getting them fixed and trading it in for a Mercedes!

Original review: April 4, 2019

My car has all kinds of annoying rattling sound coming from the interior panels. I left the car the whole day today at the second dealership I went and they diagnosed they couldn’t duplicate just like the other dealership that I visited for the same issues five times. As soon as I drove it off from the parking lot I was able to hear the annoying noise.

Before I was able to get my car back, I told the service staff I will come back at seven, but she already left with other staffs by the time I called at 6:30. I was able to find a sales staff and he told me to come back in the morning but I already drove an hour. He found a key later on and I was able to get my car back after begging three twice. I’m not gonna bother by the noise and drive it as is but I’m not gonna stop complaining how crappy the Cadillac service departments are managed.

Original review: April 1, 2019

Just bought a 2015 ATS. Same crap as everybody else. Cadillac CUE freezes and it beeps. Chevy did a update and by the next day it was freezing up again. They told me if it happens again it will be 1500.00 dollars. And their 3 month warranty won't cover it. Now what ? I guess trade it in on another sucker to deal with.

Cadillac Company Information