Cadillac

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This brand has a good selection of models to choose from whether it be 4 door, one, 2 door, or sports type car. I like to have a fun car and I like to buy something that gets my friends and family attention so having a Cadillac is a eye catcher within itself and I like that. The car is totally loaded and has everything a car seeker with prestige could ask for. It's style and easy to maneuver. The color is shiny and holds its coloring so when it is dirty it does not even look that bad. The system in the car sounds good for an manufacture system. I trust the brand and I like the way it flows when I drive it and the attention I get from driving the car.

I love the cd player and I like being able to take along my phone and use it in my car to hear different tracks. I like that the model every year is adding different options for their customers to select from. I like having an variety of option for my car and I like having a variety of different models to choose from with the Cadillac. Now this kind of car is not really for the whole family if you have a lot of children and even though I have the grandkids it is enough room for everyone to safely fit into without being squash. The fact that Cadillac offers a sedan and a more sporty type car it gives people an option to choose what meets their needs and fits into their budget.

Cadillac offer many varieties, models, etc. There is something for everyone. From basic to luxury you can find it. I would definitely buy again. The appearance is sharp, nice. I like the way it looks. Features vary greatly, but there are many features that you can add or remove to make the car tailored to you. There are many upgrade and personalization options. You get to choose what you want or don't want for your car. This makes it very appealing, and customizable to each individual. Capacity is great. Very roomy without being uncomfortable. My family of 5 can easily get into the vehicle and take a trip while still being comfortable.

Bought a Cadillac XT5 in December. Been in the shop 4 times for the same problem. According to the dealer there's no fix available till sometime in May. The vehicle falls under the Missouri lemon law. Dealership trying its best to help us. District manager/gm being difficult to deal with. Called owner assistance. Now we wait. Worst car we ever bought. Wife afraid to drive it. Please note this is the 3rd caddy we have owned and our last one ever...

I liked how many models there was for me and my wife. We decided for the midsize LS. It has a shiny black exterior paint and grey interior, with a nice navigational system. I also had hundreds of choices to make as far as the extras. I had a hard time choosing but I settled for the chrome rims, tinted windows, and the sunroof. The car can seat up to 5 people, enough room for me and my family.

The Cadillac de Ville has a quiet motor sound while riding, it’s the best. I added snow tires and upgraded the seat covers to protect my leather. I also put in a wheel cover plus it has turn signals on the rear-view mirror. Its most distinct appearance are the headlights and the body features. The Cadillac Escalade is very nice for traveling with a passenger capacity of 8 adults. I travel with my 3 adult brothers and their wives, my sister and myself and we all fit.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cadillac?

It’s an awesome vehicle. There's a lot to choose from. They are all great choices but couldn't make up my mind so I test drove a lot of them and finally chose a winner. It came with all the features I was looking for. Bluetooth was a must and satellite radio. Electric windows and touch screen radio also and back row seats. Upgrades are a plus like seat warmer, sunroof, and all the extras. But I got those cause they are a must to me, and it's more convenient. Space was also a must for me, and the vehicle's capacity is awesome! The leg room, arm space are not cramped up like the other car I've had previously. Everyone is satisfied and comfortable.

The car was a little hard to maintain but overall worth the experience. It needs more space and wider interface that I can feel like I'm in control of something. I wish there were more models to choose from. It was also hard to find a good information on the manufacturer. My budget is way too tight for anything luxurious and hard to maintain. I'm looking for something I can pass on to my kid and share this experience with my family but have as much fun with the car and be safe at the same time.

Cadillac offers many cars to choose from so it made it very nice to shop. You can select from a wide range of features and pick out upgrades for your car. The dealer will help you out and each of them offers something different which is good. Some of the cars are roomy and luxurious. Others are sporty and not intended for many passengers. It depends on what suits you.

Cadillac had an assortment of cars to choose from. I grew up on Cadillac. A father told to when I was a child. So I thought I will keep up the tradition. I love the interior design of the Cadillac. I like the customization to the chassis that we ordered from the showroom. It has a unique design that is noticeable worldwide no matter where you go. I definitely look forward to buying another one. Although we have very few customizations the dealer offered various promotion packages that allowed us to customize the ceiling, the color of the car, the interior even a sunroof. I was more than satisfied with my purchase experience. It was the sedan so there was plenty of seating for me and my family. We're not a very large family in terms of physical size so it offered more than enough seating space leg room all that we needed.

It took me a while to just figure out what I was really looking for in a Cadillac because their cars were all good quality models. When I narrowed it down a bit, I still had trouble deciding other features of the car which were also varying. I got a sleek, classy DeVille in a dark blue color that isn't too flashy but still retains the prestige of a cadillac. It has a tan leather interior with heated seats as well as settings that can stored for up to 2 drivers. Its passenger capacity is up to 5 people with a driver, passenger seat, and 3 people in the back, although it might be a bit of tight squeeze, but that has not been an issue. The actual specs and parts of the car were not really a great concern of mine considering I wanted to keep the car the way it is for a while.

Cadillac is an awesome brand. It has been around for years . And they have about 5 or more different brand, 1 is Cadillac deville Cadillac Escalade. I love it. It has so many features. It has Chrome wheels, wood grain on the dash. It has a nice system, tinted windows, all leather heated seats, cd changers/regular radio. I got all the windows blacked out with tint. I put 2 12s for my system and that's was all on the upgrades. Also I got new carpet because I didn't like the color it came with. This car is very spaced. It had a huge trunk space and at the back you could fit about four people but in the front only 2 because there is only 2 seats.

The Cadillac SUV is the biggest on the market, and the room is outstanding for a large family or if you have to ride with a team or group. There is also no need to update this SUV because it has everything you want in a SUV. It is great on and off the road, and I would recommend it to anyone who likes big trucks .For the price, you can't beat it. It is the best for the money. And for resale, it is the best you can have.

I had a superior buying experience with Cadillac. They are best in class. They have roomy vehicles for multiple passengers to ride in absolute comfort. They offer the right amount of vehicles to chose from. Ranging from traditional and luxury vehicles for everyone and some of the most eye-catching designs on the road. They also offer one of the largest customizable selections in the market, everything from GPS to the color of your interior and exterior. They make a vehicle for everyone.

Cadillac has a wide variety of models and selections. Each model included different packages allowing me a selection with items that allowed me to customize my vehicular selection. From color selection combined with interior combinations I was able to find just the right style that pleased both my spouse and I. Coupled with a wide variety of features led to a unique car built just for me. The inside capacity of the sedan offers a very roomy space for my passengers. Both front and back seats are comfortable. The leather seats keep warm in winter and offer a body hugging feeling.

Cadillac has the Escalade for those who like the extra room. They have the XT5 Crossover for those who want room, class, and style. They also have the coupe for those who is responsible but also having a fun side. Smart with the body shape. Sharp with the wheels and styling with the inside and outside looks. The car also include extra such as leather seats, a chrome grill, and tint on the window. The back is extra roomy. The passenger seat can both recline and go up and down. If you are tall, short, or big bone you can always adjust the seat to fit your size. You can get it how you want to. The only downside is the pricing. If you is willing to pay you can have a comfortable styling car. You can get a unique color. But I'm very happy with choice.

Cadillac offers the Cadillac Escalade which I love. There are so many different models but love that style. It is the leader in the industry and has great value. It is very stylish and has great value. It is noticed by everyone and makes your status go higher because it runs smooth and looks awesome and is also reliable. They offer various upgrade and you can get radio system, internet or new tires that can be custom. Also can get leather and in different colors and different styles. It has very good room and actually can fit 3 people in front if needed. It also has automatic seats that can recline and easily put on how you would be comfortable in seating.

It's a BMW with nice big wheels, a good engine, runs 15 miles, has nice beautiful windows. Gas is good. It runs really fast with a high speed limit. It is the color red with some white in it. Red cars are the best. Has a nice big stereo. However, it will need a lot of work like nicer, better, big wheels, more windows, and a different color would be nice and a better stereo, long distance and more miles. The miles could be better with more room for a bigger family. But the capacity of this car is good. It was really good experience.

Cadillac has a great selection of models from mid-sized, full-sized and SUV vehicles to fit any need with top-notch quality. The current line-up can compete with the luxury vehicle offerings from domestic and foreign car manufacturers. The interiors are luxurious and the exterior has interesting styling with many modern concept cues. The higher-end models have spacious seating and cargo. The options that come standard are decent and the fit and finish is well worth the price paid. I would definitely recommend their offerings over competitors.

I am very pleased overall with the Cadillac that I purchased a few months ago. This car is smooth on the road and there are many choices to choose from. I chose a gold Cadillac and the capacity of the car allows you to carry 3 or 4 passengers. The car's interior was very nice and the hubcaps on the car are very appealing to one's eye. The steering wheel is very nice to grab, as well. The car is even better if you decide to upgrade the car's interior and paint.

Escalade ESV is a great truck to own. It is great on gas. I don't like giving a lot of rides so I like the fact that it only sits four. I also love the paint job and the leather interior. The radio is modern and I can use all of my wireless or Bluetooth devices with no problem. You can upgrade your truck to include many features like a better radio, side ramps and twenty four inch rims. You can also get an alarm package. I would also like to someday purchase the new Coup de Ville.

Cadillac offers good and quite a few like vans, cars, suv and lots more. I like all of them. They are all great price and great design. I like the leather they use and the colors even like the textures. But they do need a few more updates, like cd updates. I am just ready for like video cd to play on the GPS too. But it was great experience. I really like big cars to fit more people. I need to fit at least 8 people and have space for more stuff on the back of my car trunk, big boxes too.

Cadillac offers coupes, sedans and SUVs. I have the Cadillac Escalade which is luxurious but tough, can hold our large family and cargo and has excellent snow/ice traction. It is an SUV which features a built-in DVD player, an excellent stereo system and heated seats both available to change in the back seat. It can very comfortably hold 5 to 7 passengers and the family pet with room for camping gear and shopping items, even for moving furniture.

This is great, and reliable choice of vehicle. It may be expensive to buy new, but just buy it used at a good price, and you will be more than happy. It's fancy, and makes you feel good. It's silver, with nice trim, and good rims. It's also a smooth ride. The name brand says it all, it's definitely a caddy. There is many different choices you can pick from when it comes to upgrades and whatnot, but mine was bought used, so it came with whatever. You can also fit a good amount of people in the car, and still is comfortable because it's such a nice car. It just depends on how large the other passengers are. It's worth every penny.

There are lots of Cadillac models. However I was only shown large models and SUVs. There was a nice large car, a few Coupes and the Escalade, which is an SUV and what I choose. There were some models with wi-fi and rear mounted cameras so that a person can see what's behind them as they back up. There were some with GPS and SiriusXM satellite radio, leather interior and natural wood grain panels. Then I was able upgrade to get a more durable stitching so that the seats would last longer, a rear facing camera, wi-fi and an extra row of seats in the back that is removable. The original model was capable of seating 6 comfortably. I opted for the removable back row because I shop at Sam's and usually need the extra room.

The Cadillac SUV is very nice, smooth and fun to drive. It features power locks, leather interior and airbags on driver and passenger seats. It’s safe, the brake alerts so you don’t get yourself in an accident when you can’t see other drivers on the side and when the car in front stops. The GPS system tells you where you’re going and talks to you when you make a mistake. It can fit nine people comfortably with lots of legroom. It’s great to have an extra child seat with seatbelts especially for long road trips. I have no complaints, it is unique and I love it.

I love the variety I get at Cadillac. There are so many products to choose from, and I like that I'm given the opportunity to look at and purchase what I WANT. All the appearances and features of the Cadillac brand is amazing. They are so up to speed on the modern looks and technology that I am very impressed. The upgrade and various personalized options is wonderful at Cadillac companies. I'm always finding great option to style my car. I have found Cadillac to be especially spacious. Fitting everything I need for all my outings plus the kids! Passenger capacity with these vehicles is amazing.

Cadillac offers and includes very unique models. The one I purchased has incredible handling and speed. It's red and black with white stripes. It has black tires and white rims. It also has ornaments and tattoos. It has auto-pilot and TVs inside of it. Its personalization options are unlimited as are all the other cars I've purchased. I've upgraded the engine and the tires for a more rounded car. I recommend Cadillacs to all of my family and friends. Its price however is a bit unreasonable. Furthermore, the passenger capacity is not very good. You can only fit 2 people in the car including the driver. I'd much rather have a 4 seater car than a 2 seater car. But it was an enjoyable experience.

Cadillac offer coupes and SUVs that has some of the top technology brands. They are amazing, sleek and modern which can accommodate anyone’s needs. The dealerships do a wonderful job at upgrading and detailing your car anyway you please. Cadillac is known for having some of the most spacious vehicles that can accommodate the smallest to biggest families. Any family would be proud to own this brand for its reliability.

I bought the car used and it was a cruiser and it was very roomy on the inside. It's very reliable, and I did not have to worry about if I was going to make it back home or not. Even though it was a boat ride to on the outside it was a very good car to me. The interior was in the best of shape. It did not have any holes in the seats. It was able to fit me, my daughter and her father, and our friends and their 3 kids, so that is 8 people and 1 of those 8 was in a car seat.

There is a lot of different models of Cadillac. They are nice cars... Prestigious and luxurious. What more can I say? It's a 1991 Cadillac Sedan DeVille in mint condition that doesn't need personalization. It is a full size car with a split bench front seat, and can hold six passengers. It is a classic that commands attention wherever I go. The gas station or supermarket people approach me to admire it.

Cadillac Company Profile