3.52/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Cadillac

Cadillac is a division of General Motors that manufactures luxury cars. Read reviews for their models:

View More View More

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Cadillac Reviews

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

2014 Cadillac XTS4. Owning this car has been a nightmare. I have had constant problems with the CUE system and the suspension. It’s ridiculous that GM and their dealerships know that there is a problem with these vehicles but want us as owners to foot the bill for their craftsmanship.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

My parents purchased a Brand New 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe for me. Since I got it I have loved it. I feel just as proud to have my ATS as a Rolls Royce owner would be. There have been little issues here and there but that was all covered under warranty. The one major issue was a short in the wiring that effected my automatic window but again the car was under warranty. Since then nothing but regular maintenance! And I really just must say I know a lot of people out there are having trouble with the cost of repairs but I just don’t get it. Did you think Cadillac was a cheap car to repair!!?? Yes the key fob cost 200+ and yes the cue screen costs 1,200 to repair or replace I mean really people!!! My advice would be don’t get what you can’t afford. If you can’t afford repairs you have no business owning a luxury car from any manufacturer!!!!

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I had a 2013 Cadillac ATS which I absolutely loved at the beginning. I recently had an issue with my car that had to get towed to a GM dealership where it sat for nearly 3 weeks because they couldn't figure out how to program it. Then I had to get it towed to another GM dealership where it cost me over $1,000 just for the tow. I reached out to Cadillac about this and after 2 weeks they said they can give me a $300 gift card. This Gift Card is only available to a certified GM dealer. WHY the HELL would I buy another vehicle from you when your own technicans cannot program a simple FOB, let along poor client appreciation. Cadillac may used to be Luxury and Client appreciation but not anymore. I would highly recommend another dealer who if there are any issues they will be there to help not push you aside.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I purchased my SRX 1.5 years ago with 49,000 miles on it. I also purchased a 10 year/ 100,000 mile extended warranty. This car I knew I would have a long time as it had low miles, good car fax, and the extended warranty. The transfer case rear out put shaft seal went out. I was told that I was placed on a national back order list and they did not know when I would get the part, that was 5 months ago. I then called corporate in September to see what they could do.

I received a call back from corporate yesterday stating that they no longer make the part and that I am out of luck. I asked if they would cut me a break on trading mine in for a newer one and they stated no and that there was nothing they could do for. I need help!! I have a car payment that I pay every month for this car and cannot even get it fixed. I work every day and have 5 children that I support. What the heck am I suppose to do?! I've called dismantlers, authorized dealers, regular dealers, searched the net (all placed orders canceled) all over a $15 seal.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I have already had 2 radios replaced in this vehicle and now it is out again. I will never buy another Cadillac. The dealerships know this is a problem and they will not help pay for this. I very dissatisfied. I think everyone should get together and start a lawsuit for this problem.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cadillac?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Bought a 2016 CTs with 13,000 miles on it and almost 2 years of warranty left. CUE went out, transmission wouldn't shift properly (torque converter), 3 recalls, sun visor fell out of the headliner, not to mention the cabin rattled like an old junker that three dealerships tried to fix to no avail. I just dumped it with 1 month warranty left and bought a Honda. Cadillac is living off its name only, there is absolutely no longevity to these vehicles. Get out while you can.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

We are the original owner of a 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe. All of our maintenance has be done at the dealership with an impeccable service record. Recently we had the car towed because it wouldn't start. We were told that the valve dropped from the top of the motor into the cylinder causing catastrophic damage. Also, we're 6 months past warranty and that the cost would be $14,000. I can't get anyone to tell me why this would happen and how could a Cadillac with only 70,000 miles have a complete engine failure. The reason we went with Cadillac is the expectation of quality and service.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

2013 Cadillac ATS, CUE unresponsive to touch. Same issue like all Cadillac models from 2013-2017, my infotainment screen doesn't respond to touch anymore. I can't even turn off the A/C. Such nice vehicles with terrible cheap materials. I did a horrible mistake in switching from Lincoln to Cadillac. At least Ford uses better materials and their technology does not fail as much as GM does.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

We have a 2014 Cadillac SRX... One of the key fobs went bad. Called our Cadillac dealership (Sunset Cadillac) and was told the cost was $200+.. Took the car in and they said it would have to be programmed, still no mention of extra charge for programming. Got the bill and the total was $447.74. Was not told the programming was extra!! $155.00 for programming. $35.00 for miscellaneous charge. We could have bought a fob off eBay for $32.00 and had it programmed for the $155.00 and been a whole lot cheaper! But since we thought Cadillac’s pricing included programming we didn’t go this route. I called the dealership the same day and vented my frustration, to no avail. On top of that they kept our old fob, which we were going to keep for the key. Not happy customers. We are in the market for a new vehicle, it will not be a Cadillac...

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I bought a brand new Cadillac CT6 in 2017. After 2 years of use, I noticed the wheels had some spots that resulted to be paint peeling off of the wheels. It took multiple visits to the dealership to open a report and get the warranty claim started since service technicians did not know how to properly open a warranty claim. After more than 2 months of continuous visits to the dealership, GM finally answered that they would not replace the wheels due to warranty expiration. Poor warranty support on a car of more than $50k tag price. Not buying Cadillac again.

Cadillac Company Information