3.66/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 11, 2017

323 Cadillac Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I purchased a used 2014 Cadillac SRX Premium in February 2016 from a non-Cadillac dealership. It was the first used vehicle I purchased since 1999. But it was a Cadillac so how could I go wrong! Roughly one year later I noticed what appeared to be a blemish on the touchscreen. At first I thought the glass had cracked but determined the blemish was behind the glass. Seeing that the screen is sealed I had no idea how the blemish occurred. Needless to say over the course of the next few months the blemish morphed into what now looks like webbing. I took my vehicle to a Cadillac Dealership and the minute the Service guy looked at it he said it was a common problem with the Cadillac. After checking he found that because I'd exceeded 50k miles it was not covered under warranty. Although unsightly the touchscreen still worked.

Upon doing research on various message boards including the Cadillac Forum I found I wasn't the only person experiencing the issue with the webbing but I also read that eventually the touchscreen would stop working. Needless to say in October 2017 the touchscreen stopped working. I contacted Cadillac Customer via email only to be told I had to take the vehicle to a Cadillac Dealership for a diagnostic. I respond that I had in fact done so in July and attached the receipt to show "info screen is spider webbing from inside. Cause: Spider webbing on center stack". I received a response via email that I had to take my vehicle to a dealership within one month of notifying Cadillac. I was provided a Service Request Number **. So, I scheduled my vehicle again and provided the dealership with the reference number.

Of course they found the issue was the same. I reached out to Cadillac with the information and received a response wanting me to inform Cadillac Customer Care what the dealership recommends should be done and I was also asked to provide my VIN. I respond asking what was the purpose of my providing a reference number to the dealership if Cadillac wasn't able to look up the information. I ended my email stating I would provide the information and that I also wanted the email address or phone number of their complaint department and or problem and resolution department.

On November 8th I received an email from the Cadillac customer assistance team to state they'd verified with the dealership I'd had a diagnostic done on my vehicle and that a Cadillac Senior Advisor would be contacting me within two days. I missed the first call on Nov ninth and the second call later that evening. The second caller was Jacob. Jacob left me a voice message to state he was calling on behalf of Ingrid and that Ingrid was out of the office for the evening and asked that Jacob give me a call. Since Jacob missed me as well he asked that I call Ingrid on Nov 10. I called Ingrid the morning of Nov 10th and left her a message. I also received an email from Cadillac Customer care wanting to know if my issue had been resolved in which I responded it had not but I hoped to connect with Ingrid sometime during Friday.

At 3:08 pm I received a call from "Sharae" (not sure if I spelled her name correctly). Anyway I explained the issue after which she proceeded to tell me that unfortunately because I was over 30k miles pass 50k it was not under warranty and Cadillac would not be able to do anything to cover any of the cost. I explained that I'd read different forums and it seemed to be a common problem and I referred to it as a defect. She commented on how people post things on the internet. I got the impression she didn't feel what people were saying carried any weight. She also went to tell me that my issue was "cosmetic not mechanical". I explained it would be cosmetic if my screen had spider webbing and the touch screen still worked. However, since my touch screen was frozen thus unusable it was more than cosmetic.

I also said that a Cadillac cost entirely too much money for this type of problem. She then asked if my vehicle had been purchased new or used which I answered used but still found her question offensive. I asked her who else could I speak to and she said that she was the highest level of customer care. She does report to a supervisor but that her supervisor would tell me the same information that Sharae had already told me. Since prior to our call she'd informed me our call may be monitored I asked that she please email me a transcript of our call and she said she would.

What I received was "Dear Ms. **, Per your request, here is a summary of the final resolution for your 2014 Cadillac SRX CROSSOVER, case number **. Based on the age and miles on the vehicle and the concern being cosmetic we are unable to offer cost assistance on these repairs, this is the final decision. Cadillac does review each customer’s concern on an individual basis. All the facts in your situation were carefully considered, and we have determined that this decision is appropriate given the details of your case. Regards, Cadillac. Customer Assistance 1-800-458-8006". I still am researching to see if I can file a formal complaint on the Cadillac Cue to include the response from their highest level of what she'd defined as Customer Care. It was more like don't care!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Just purchased a 2017 XT5 after a long and thorough process considering multiple alternatives. This is a very smooth, powerful and classy ride. Glad to see this level of quality in an American made product!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

We've owned 3 CTS's in the last 10 years. Why so many? Well, we like to change for the sake of change. And in between noir Cads we've had Lexus, M-B, and BMW. THEY ALL HAVE THEIR PLUSES AND MINUSES. It's personal choice, but our used CTS was affordable to buy and is affordable to own (have you ever replaced brakes or suspension in a Beemer?). It seats 5, although rear seating can be cramped for long legs. Features are nicely appointed, and the body is good, with good trunk space. Our '13 has sunroof with electric retracting shade; good enough for even hot Arizona days. Never had even a pickup with our 3.0 V-6, which provides more power than needed for everything except burnouts!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I am a victim of bad work performed on my vehicle by the service department, unethical car service practices and unheard-of customer resolution at Suburban Cadillac Plymouth, 40475 Ann Arbor Rd., Plymouth MI. I took my car in for service on 6/2/17 and the dealership had my car for over 2 months which caused me great concern. I researched the Timing Change job that was being done and learned it was a very tedious job. When I finally received my vehicle, cost $3111.01 which my warranty covered 100% but $750.00 was rolled over to me due to dealership not accepting $70 per hour labor cost and I had to make up difference.

The next day while heading to work I noticed my XM Satellite radio wasn’t working. I called my Cadillac representative, ** to report the issue. He stated, “I’m sorry to hear that but that has nothing to do with the work that was done on your car and there are no loaner cars available at the time, you can schedule a loaner car but know this will be a separate issue/charge.” I explained these things were working prior to car repair and please have techs go over their work. It could have been the way they re-assembled things back together that obviously effected something else. My rep ** states to bring it in but understand no dealership responsibility and expect new charges.

Upon arrival I ask to speak with the service director, **. He appeared friendly and sympathetic to what had happened to my car but agreed with his rep, **. When I ask ** to speak with someone higher up he declined and stated he is the only one that can assist. I insisted and he left the office briefly and returned with a business card of a manager under him. I was insulted and felt disrespected with the treatment of the team working together against me, the customer. He had me sign papers agreeing to check the vehicle for 130.00 fee. He gave me a loaner car and said, “Have a nice day. We will call you.”

I received the call maybe a week and half later with ** asking for permission for a tech to drive my car home to ensure engine light doesn’t come back on. It is determined pass 50 miles, I gave consent. The next week ** called to say they have an estimate for my car. “The radio needs replacing cost $1600.00 because Sirius Radio stated the issue is not on their end, and by the way, while your car was being test driven something pertaining to the brakes collapsed and that will cost you $700, your total bill $2500.00 warranty doesn’t cover nor the dealership. The remainder covers the engine light and lockout issue. Let us know how you would like to proceed.”

At this point I felt raped by these unheard-of business practices and called in later in an effort to reach a higher up. I left several messages on ** phone but received no call back. I was passed around the dealership and sent to voicemails with no return calls after leaving a couple messages. Much happened in between that revealed their dishonesty and how they worked together to ensure I didn’t speak with someone in authority to attend to this matter.

I picked my car up today 10/3/17 paying 751.00 for the brake collapsed incident that happened while at dealership. Of course, my satellite radio still not functioning due to me declining to pay 1600.00 for a problem that occurred with them working on my car. And my computer system is now out of whack; voice commands no longer working, cd player not working, sound system poor sounding. I could have taken my car to a non-Cadillac qualified mechanic but felt Cadillac was top of line service. I am sick about the condition my car is now in. A couple of similar unethical instances happened to me within the past 2 years but were resolved satisfactorily via escalation so I continued to do business with this location but with this last instance and seeing this is a trend and now their normal practices, it’s clear I need to get the attention of someone who cares about the bottom line of the company.

What I'm asking for is the dealership take ownership for their work which is the right thing to do -- refund my money for the incident that occurred while they had my car (mechanic took my car home) and put my car back in the condition it arrived in, working satellite radio (which I’m paying monthly services for) and reset or adjust my computer system. Voice commands no longer work. All inside controls and functions were working perfectly prior to the major repair done on my vehicle. The work they performed had nothing to do with these issues but obviously the way they reassembled my vehicle affected these things. They tore my engine down; kept my car 2 1/2 months, something obviously went wrong.

Suburban Cadillac is using dealership mechanical lingo and rhetoric to mask what really happened and it is extremely frustrating that they have charged me 3111.00 plus 750.00 within 30-days to return my car to me out of whack and satellite radio not working. The radio is fine but the XM Satellite whom I’m paying monthly subscription is no longer working after car pickup.

I filed a complaint with GM website, mailed a letter to corporate and spoke with someone finally at GM Customer Care on 10/17/17. They stated they spoke with Suburban Cadillac and must believe the experts and it’s nothing they can do. She was young and appeared insincere and indifferent to what had happened to me. She spoke very fast as if reading from a script and closed the matter. So now I’m reaching out to Better Business Bureau and the State Attorney General because the dealership has taken my money and left my vehicle with problems and no repair shop wants to go behind their work. Respectfully, Ripped-Off Customer.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I just got off the phone with Cadillac and I have to say that it was one of the worst experiences that I've ever had with regards to a vehicle I own. I first called Cadillac on Monday, October 9, 2017 and I asked to speak to a manager but the representative told me that one was not available and that one would call me back within 24 hours. The next day (Tuesday) I called again and received the same response. I called again on Wednesday and the representative was going to tell me the same thing again but I decided to explain my situation to her. I told her that I was in need of a vehicle repair because of bad parts that Cadillac installed in my truck when manufactured. The proof is in the attached image of a service bulletin. She then told me that she would get back to me after she investigated what could be done.

So today Thursday I received a call from the representative, Alicia, and she says that because it was a service bulletin and not a manufacturer recall that nothing can be done. I stated to her that for there to be a service bulletin, there had to be many customer complaints experiencing the same issue so that's why the service bulletin was created to let the mechanics know that there are bad parts in my vehicle. She stated that because the trend of complaints weren't big enough, a recall was not made. So my response was, "how do you define how great of a trend a mechanical problem has to be before it is considered a recall?" In my eyes it appears that Cadillac does not want to fork the bill for repair so they deliberately classified this mechanical problem as a "low trend of complaints" not worthy of an official recall so that they can pass the expense to the consumer.

I totally understand their stance but is this fair to the average consumer to have to come up with thousands of dollars for a transmission related repair even if Cadillac knew that there were bad parts in my specific year/model of my vehicle? This is not morally right in my eyes and probably in the eyes of consumers that have been forced to pay out of pocket for similar situations. She asked me if it was ok to record the call at the beginning of the call in which I agreed. However I also took it upon myself to record the call as well and it is available for you to scrutinize if needed. My Cadillac case number is **. I truly hope that Cadillac can do the right thing which is to pay for repairs. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cadillac?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I have extremely frustrated and disappointed with my 2013 Cadillac SRX. We purchased with 28,000 miles and one previous owner. Around 42,000 miles the CUE system stopped working on the bottom (radio) buttons. I called the local dealership and brought it in to have it looked at and they said they could not detect a problem. Around 51,000 miles the entire CUE screen stopped responding. I called the dealership again and they told me to bring the car in. I did and they told me that the whole CUE system will need to be replaced. The cost would be $1,400+ for parts and labor. Since my warranty expired at 50,000 miles they said it would not be covered under the warranty. I asked about a warranty if I were to replace the part and they told me it was 12,000 miles/12 months.

I contacted Cadillac directly after speaking to the dealership to see if there was anything they could do since the problem initially started before my warranty expired, they said there was nothing else they could do and that I would have to pay to replace the CUE. I am not willing to spend $1,400+ to replace an item that Cadillac will not take responsibility for and fix. I will just have to replace the CUE system again in another 40-50,000. This is very upsetting that Cadillac was not willing to make this situation right or fix the ongoing issues with the CUE system. I am extremely disappointed in the money I spent on this car and the lack of customer service.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

I've owned three CTSs (2004; 2011; and 2016). I purchased them primarily because of their "looks". Each car exceeded the other in terms of features, performance and fuel economy. Cadillac's 4-year "free" premium maintenance was another decisive factor in purchasing, as well as 0% financing on the 2016!!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

My wife and I recently rented a 2017 Cadillac XTS. We wanted to try it out before we bought one. Immediately after starting out we tried to use the CUE system and discovered that it is dangerous to use as it is totally distracting and takes your eyes off the road. It is very difficult to use the controls and activate them. I tried to plug my iPod in and it immediately froze up the system. It was extremely difficult to activate the A/C, heating and radio, stereo controls. This system is a complete failure and a deathtrap as it is dangerous to use. I hear as well that they are very prone to failure and not covered under the radio type warranty. What a failure for a car like a Cadillac where a person lays out high multi thousands of dollars.

Cadillac needs to dump this system and replace it with one that this car should have. How disappointing. The car itself had adequate power but rode no better, braked no better or did it handle on curves and straight a ways any better than my 2010 Terrain. The seats were hard and uncomfortable on a long trip. As well the transmission did not do anything better than my 2010 Terrain. I expected a lot lot more from a Cadillac especially for the asking price but the car and the company did not deliver. Cadillac is asking way to much for this car and it does not deliver In conclusion we will not be buying any Cadillac of any kind and have decided to go with an Audi. We DO NOT recommend a Cadillac of any kind to any one.

Original review: July 27, 2017

I purchased a brand new, off the showroom floor, 2017 Cadillac CT6 in February, 2017. On March 27, 2017 while driving in Rowland Hts., Ca. I was rear ended by a motorist who was not paying attention to the fact that everyone else but her had stopped. I had my vehicle towed to a Cadillac dealer for repair. 2 weeks later that Cadillac dealer contacted me and stated that they could not repair my car as they weren’t "aluminum qualified". They found another shop in the area that was aluminum qualified but, in about 2 more weeks, I found out that this repair shop was not "GM aluminum qualified".

GM finally okayed a shop in North Hollywood that was qualified to repair my vehicle. My car was transported to this location but the vehicle could not be repaired at this time as there were no replacement parts available for my vehicle. Long story short: my vehicle is still in this shop and tomorrow will make it the 4th month that I have not been able to get my car back.

In fairness, the Cadillac dealer that I originally took the car to has supplied me with a loaner car for the duration and they also assisted in getting GM to reimburse me for 2 months of payments on my car, but I have not seen my car for almost 4 months! Car is not totaled. My experience tells me that I will NEVER purchase another Cadillac as GM has truly dropped the ball in regard to supplying parts and a qualified repair shop. The shop that my car is still currently at is the only one in Southern California at this time so, again, I blame GM for really dropping the ball. My insurance company told me that I could take my car to any qualified repair show but by whose qualifications??? Again, I commend the dealership that has supported me during this time frame but I have lost all faith in GM.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Unfortunately the 2011 excellent DTS Cadillac we owned was in a head on with a loose horse and my husband was killed and me suffering injuries for 3 years. Needless to say that Cadillac was totaled. It was my mother’s day gift from my love. To top that in 2 months I lost my only grand daughter and her 3 year old girl in a horrific wreck roll over auto accident where they drowned in the bayou of Louisiana. It was so devastating to where all I wanted to do was die. Then 2 weeks later lost 3 very long time best friends in weird tragic ways.

Rented a car for 3 months then found this incredible awesome 2013 Cadillac XTS 4. Only 6,000 miles from previous owner. I was happy to say the sales rep got me through to the purchase and it was my Miracle Car. I have loved it with all my heart and had more compliments than ever on an auto from young kids to people so old they could hardly walk with their canes or walkers. It is an absolute beauty.

BUT now... along with so, so many I found online with exact same problem, most threatening, suggesting or planning to file a class action suit, I too am so distraught because the CUE SYSTEM is OUT! It began (like most others) at the bottom level, then in short time, maybe 2 weeks, the entire system went out. NO navigation, no radio, no Sirius XM, which I've paid a year in advance for. No car phone, no emergency contact info. The car was purchased as a luxury with all of this in it, but now it is NOT working! I suggested to the big online group to let’s ask Cadillac to do a RECALL since so many have or will have this same problem, trying to talk them out of a class action suit.

I do NOT want to make a bad name for Cadillac as I LOVE the dealership, the SERVICE representatives and mechanics and the dept. Their services are the BEST ever! The salesman who sold it to me was the BEST ever. I'm 77 so I've purchased a lot of cars and dealt with a lot of salesmen! Will you PLEASE, PLEASE help me to get this CUE Infotainment Center replaced? I was told by dealership it would be a minimum of $1,200 and others were told up to $1,900.

We are appalled that our warranties and extended warranties do not cover replacement and there is no fix for it. Warranties state that the only classification is RADIO and radio is not covered. Thanks for your help. Hopefully to assist me in pulling out of this deep depression and downhill slide with this all now happening on top of everything else. This system is really the only companionship I had when traveling alone.

Original review: June 24, 2017

Was happy to purchase previously owned 2013 Cadillac SRX in November 2016. Also purchased extended warranty. Wish I would have done more homework before this purchase though now in hindsight viewing the many complaints about the touchscreen CUE is so disheartening. I, like many others, have a touchscreen that won't work even after hard reset attempts per GM instructions. Waiting a week before I can even get into the dealership for this issue. Learning this is not covered in warranty, even extended is sickening. There should be a class action against Cadillac for this faulty part placed in my vehicle. As soon as I pay this car off no more GM or Cadillac cars for me! They have lost my trust.

Original review: June 24, 2017

2010 SRX Cadillac had wet rugs in back floor. Had repairs made to leaking sunroof, water also corroded back hatch lift... Replacement made ($1300). Next week engine problems... Car towed to dealer... Now water damage has shorted out, ruined fuel injection, plus whatever is controlled by module under front seat... GM knew the sunroof failure was a possibility but did not send any warning to customer so the roof could be checked occasionally. This failure of roof hoses, which Cadillac knew was possible has cost me, up to 6/24/17, over $3000. The dealer should have checked all areas that could have water damage the first time the car was in for sunroof repair. Anyway, I feel GM has mislead or failed to inform the SRX owners about a HUGE possible problem. WARNING TO CADILLAC OWNERS WITH SUNROOFS... CHECK FOR LEAKS OR CHANCE THE SERIOUS DAMAGE CAUSED BY WATER SILENTLY ENTERING YOUR CAR.

Original review: June 20, 2017

I purchased my 2013 Cadillac SRX Luxury 14 months ago, it was a one owner car and was purchased at dealership that originally sold it. I purchased an extended warranty for 2500. About 1 week ago my infotainment in my car froze, I am unable to use navigation or access anything in the main cue. Well I called the dealership and they told me to bring it in. I brought it in and the girl working there said it had to be replaced. She called the extended warranty and was told that the warranty did not cover the radio. I was upset to say the least. 1200 for a new cue to be put in plus labor.

I told the dealership that the cue was more than a radio, it is the whole center that controls radio, satellite, GPS, navigation, weather, AC controls, etc. I told the guy at the dealership that I had down my research prior to coming in and that the infotainment cue in all models of Cadillac have had issues like mine since 2013. In all models CTS, SRX, Escalade and Crossovers. I think Cadillac should be responsible for fixing these since without that feature in my car it is not a luxury model.

Original review: May 15, 2017

We purchased our Cadillac XT5 in Feb. 2017 for almost $64,000. We have been subscribers to SiriusXM since 2009. Shortly after purchasing the XT, we noticed that the radio dropped SXM channel 69. Returned car to dealer and they ran codes but could not find a problem. Returned the car a second time for the same problem with no luck. Radio also loses signal in supermarket and Lowe's parking lots. I have a 2011 GMC Terrain, has never dropped a signal Suspect XT radio or the antenna.

Returned the car a third time and was given a loaner with the same radio. That radio also dropped SXM 69, 7 and 71. I returned the loaner. Sent letter to Cadillac customer assistance explaining the problem. Requested a written response, nope. I never got. Several days get phone call and was told to call SXM. Another refresh sent. Next day my wife goes to the market, drives in the parking lot, no signal. Florida does have lemon law. I would prefer Cadillac solve their problem. My patience is wearing thin.

Original review: April 6, 2017

This brand has a good selection of models to choose from whether it be 4 door, one, 2 door, or sports type car. I like to have a fun car and I like to buy something that gets my friends and family attention so having a Cadillac is a eye catcher within itself and I like that. The car is totally loaded and has everything a car seeker with prestige could ask for. It's style and easy to maneuver. The color is shiny and holds its coloring so when it is dirty it does not even look that bad. The system in the car sounds good for an manufacture system. I trust the brand and I like the way it flows when I drive it and the attention I get from driving the car.

I love the cd player and I like being able to take along my phone and use it in my car to hear different tracks. I like that the model every year is adding different options for their customers to select from. I like having an variety of option for my car and I like having a variety of different models to choose from with the Cadillac. Now this kind of car is not really for the whole family if you have a lot of children and even though I have the grandkids it is enough room for everyone to safely fit into without being squash. The fact that Cadillac offers a sedan and a more sporty type car it gives people an option to choose what meets their needs and fits into their budget.

Original review: April 3, 2017

Cadillac offer many varieties, models, etc. There is something for everyone. From basic to luxury you can find it. I would definitely buy again. The appearance is sharp, nice. I like the way it looks. Features vary greatly, but there are many features that you can add or remove to make the car tailored to you. There are many upgrade and personalization options. You get to choose what you want or don't want for your car. This makes it very appealing, and customizable to each individual. Capacity is great. Very roomy without being uncomfortable. My family of 5 can easily get into the vehicle and take a trip while still being comfortable.

Original review: April 1, 2017

Bought a Cadillac XT5 in December. Been in the shop 4 times for the same problem. According to the dealer there's no fix available till sometime in May. The vehicle falls under the Missouri lemon law. Dealership trying its best to help us. District manager/gm being difficult to deal with. Called owner assistance. Now we wait. Worst car we ever bought. Wife afraid to drive it. Please note this is the 3rd caddy we have owned and our last one ever...

Original review: March 30, 2017

I liked how many models there was for me and my wife. We decided for the midsize LS. It has a shiny black exterior paint and grey interior, with a nice navigational system. I also had hundreds of choices to make as far as the extras. I had a hard time choosing but I settled for the chrome rims, tinted windows, and the sunroof. The car can seat up to 5 people, enough room for me and my family.

Original review: March 29, 2017

The Cadillac de Ville has a quiet motor sound while riding, it’s the best. I added snow tires and upgraded the seat covers to protect my leather. I also put in a wheel cover plus it has turn signals on the rear-view mirror. Its most distinct appearance are the headlights and the body features. The Cadillac Escalade is very nice for traveling with a passenger capacity of 8 adults. I travel with my 3 adult brothers and their wives, my sister and myself and we all fit.

Original review: March 28, 2017

It’s an awesome vehicle. There's a lot to choose from. They are all great choices but couldn't make up my mind so I test drove a lot of them and finally chose a winner. It came with all the features I was looking for. Bluetooth was a must and satellite radio. Electric windows and touch screen radio also and back row seats. Upgrades are a plus like seat warmer, sunroof, and all the extras. But I got those cause they are a must to me, and it's more convenient. Space was also a must for me, and the vehicle's capacity is awesome! The leg room, arm space are not cramped up like the other car I've had previously. Everyone is satisfied and comfortable.

Original review: March 27, 2017

The car was a little hard to maintain but overall worth the experience. It needs more space and wider interface that I can feel like I'm in control of something. I wish there were more models to choose from. It was also hard to find a good information on the manufacturer. My budget is way too tight for anything luxurious and hard to maintain. I'm looking for something I can pass on to my kid and share this experience with my family but have as much fun with the car and be safe at the same time.

Original review: March 26, 2017

Cadillac had an assortment of cars to choose from. I grew up on Cadillac. A father told to when I was a child. So I thought I will keep up the tradition. I love the interior design of the Cadillac. I like the customization to the chassis that we ordered from the showroom. It has a unique design that is noticeable worldwide no matter where you go. I definitely look forward to buying another one. Although we have very few customizations the dealer offered various promotion packages that allowed us to customize the ceiling, the color of the car, the interior even a sunroof. I was more than satisfied with my purchase experience. It was the sedan so there was plenty of seating for me and my family. We're not a very large family in terms of physical size so it offered more than enough seating space leg room all that we needed.

Original review: March 25, 2017

It took me a while to just figure out what I was really looking for in a Cadillac because their cars were all good quality models. When I narrowed it down a bit, I still had trouble deciding other features of the car which were also varying. I got a sleek, classy DeVille in a dark blue color that isn't too flashy but still retains the prestige of a cadillac. It has a tan leather interior with heated seats as well as settings that can stored for up to 2 drivers. Its passenger capacity is up to 5 people with a driver, passenger seat, and 3 people in the back, although it might be a bit of tight squeeze, but that has not been an issue. The actual specs and parts of the car were not really a great concern of mine considering I wanted to keep the car the way it is for a while.

Original review: March 25, 2017

Cadillac is an awesome brand. It has been around for years . And they have about 5 or more different brand, 1 is Cadillac deville Cadillac Escalade. I love it. It has so many features. It has Chrome wheels, wood grain on the dash. It has a nice system, tinted windows, all leather heated seats, cd changers/regular radio. I got all the windows blacked out with tint. I put 2 12s for my system and that's was all on the upgrades. Also I got new carpet because I didn't like the color it came with. This car is very spaced. It had a huge trunk space and at the back you could fit about four people but in the front only 2 because there is only 2 seats.

Original review: March 24, 2017

The Cadillac SUV is the biggest on the market, and the room is outstanding for a large family or if you have to ride with a team or group. There is also no need to update this SUV because it has everything you want in a SUV. It is great on and off the road, and I would recommend it to anyone who likes big trucks .For the price, you can't beat it. It is the best for the money. And for resale, it is the best you can have.

Original review: March 24, 2017

I had a superior buying experience with Cadillac. They are best in class. They have roomy vehicles for multiple passengers to ride in absolute comfort. They offer the right amount of vehicles to chose from. Ranging from traditional and luxury vehicles for everyone and some of the most eye-catching designs on the road. They also offer one of the largest customizable selections in the market, everything from GPS to the color of your interior and exterior. They make a vehicle for everyone.

Original review: March 23, 2017

Cadillac has a wide variety of models and selections. Each model included different packages allowing me a selection with items that allowed me to customize my vehicular selection. From color selection combined with interior combinations I was able to find just the right style that pleased both my spouse and I. Coupled with a wide variety of features led to a unique car built just for me. The inside capacity of the sedan offers a very roomy space for my passengers. Both front and back seats are comfortable. The leather seats keep warm in winter and offer a body hugging feeling.

Original review: March 23, 2017

Cadillac has the Escalade for those who like the extra room. They have the XT5 Crossover for those who want room, class, and style. They also have the coupe for those who is responsible but also having a fun side. Smart with the body shape. Sharp with the wheels and styling with the inside and outside looks. The car also include extra such as leather seats, a chrome grill, and tint on the window. The back is extra roomy. The passenger seat can both recline and go up and down. If you are tall, short, or big bone you can always adjust the seat to fit your size. You can get it how you want to. The only downside is the pricing. If you is willing to pay you can have a comfortable styling car. You can get a unique color. But I'm very happy with choice.

Original review: March 23, 2017

Cadillac offers the Cadillac Escalade which I love. There are so many different models but love that style. It is the leader in the industry and has great value. It is very stylish and has great value. It is noticed by everyone and makes your status go higher because it runs smooth and looks awesome and is also reliable. They offer various upgrade and you can get radio system, internet or new tires that can be custom. Also can get leather and in different colors and different styles. It has very good room and actually can fit 3 people in front if needed. It also has automatic seats that can recline and easily put on how you would be comfortable in seating.

Original review: March 22, 2017

It's a BMW with nice big wheels, a good engine, runs 15 miles, has nice beautiful windows. Gas is good. It runs really fast with a high speed limit. It is the color red with some white in it. Red cars are the best. Has a nice big stereo. However, it will need a lot of work like nicer, better, big wheels, more windows, and a different color would be nice and a better stereo, long distance and more miles. The miles could be better with more room for a bigger family. But the capacity of this car is good. It was really good experience.

Cadillac Company Information