Cadillac

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

On our way back from Austin, 11:45 pm, 10 miles from Dallas down town, the left rear tire of my 2017 Escalade literally ripped. I had my family including my 7 months old in the car. I called OnStar who connected me to roadside assistance. I placed the service request for tire change. Usually I probably could have managed tire change myself but my left wrist was splinted sec to strain. Even though changing a tire of Escalade is no joke. Anyways I was told help will be there in 1 hr 15 mins. We patiently waited. After 1:30 hr I called the company that was contracted to be out here. And was placed on hold for 25 mins. I called them back and the same woman answered but claimed she is not the same woman and she just came on shift. Placed me on hold again. While I am on hold I am trying to call my provider "the great Cadillac road side assistance" from my wife's phone. And they have deceived to not answer the phone at all.

Finally this woman come back on line and tell me because of my location thy are having trouble finding someone to come to me. This is after 2 hr and 15 mins. With infant in car. I hung up on her face as now she wanted to fill in the blanks on the form that were left unrolled. Like "by the way do you know what the size of your tire?" Are you fricking kidding me? We tried calling OnStar again and they said "we can stay online with you if you feel unsafe" but not sure where service provider is. 4:30 am. I decided to attempt to change the tire myself. With splinted wrist and help with my wife I could make to change it in 2 hrs. We got home around 6 am.

This was the worst customer experience I have had, ever. Best part at 4:45-5:00. When I am done changing I am getting calls from roadside assistance to check on me and possibly send me another towing company to help with tire change. Seriously? You are checking on me 6 hrs after I placed request. Terrible service. Extremely disappointed. I have BMW and Range Rover. And their roadside is unbelievably amazing. This is so disappointing for buying 100k car.

No Spare Tire! Sorry I bought this SRX. I bought a Cadillac SRX brand new From Massey Cadillac North in Orlando. After all the paperwork I was handed the keys and the salesman and I went over the car. I asked, "Where was the spare tire stored?" The salesman said, "It did NOT have a spare tire just a small compressor with adhesive for a flat tire." Caught up in the excitement I left but called the next day. I asked the price of a spare tire and was told $800.00. I asked why so much, the dealer spokesman said, "Because we have to make the hole bigger in the rear storage compartment."

I just bought a "spare tire kit" last week online from a Cadi dealer and paid $600.00. There was a tire, rim, jack, and jack handle everything else was FOAM painted black. What a rip-off. I have been buying Cadillacs all my adult life. I am very unhappy with what GM has done to consumers to lessen the weight to meet standards and at the same time reduce costs and the hell with the consumer. I think the dealer should have done better by me. I am done with buying Cadillacs. I will keep my SRX until... Thank you.

Cadillac is a prestigious car and a dream to drive! I love the driving experience. I recommend the Escalade due to the luxurious interior and the smooth ride! I love the rear camera and the sound system! Love the XM radio. Also, the passenger capacity is wonderful. The passengers can plug their own system, which helps when you have kids. The passengers are comfortable and they can also either cool their seats or heat them up! It is one of the quietest rides ever. If you ever get a chance to just ride in one, you will never want to leave the vehicle.

They offer a Coupe which is a two door, a sedan which is a four door, A mini SUV which is large enough for about 5 or 6 riders comfortably and Also a SUV which can normally hold 8-10 passengers comfortably. The car just has a smooth appearance. It just rides good and looks good. It comes with a standard radio that allows you to pre-set up to 10 stations and even has very good speakers. It also allows you to preset up to 2 drivers settings that automatically sets the seat to your comfort. Also, they have heated seat and the best a.c and heat you can ask for and there is an automatic set control to move forwards and backwards.

Cadillacs are the brand of many centuries, with lots of power, stability, accommodation, etc. Cadillac has so many models I can't even name, but they have great cars (selections) to choose from. Various upgrades of the Cadillac brands vary from which make and model you choose to drive, or maybe even just test drive, 'cause when you step foot into one, then the adrenaline rush varies by what you would want in any brand of this great, longtime brand, with lots of media speculation.

The brand's passenger capacity has the most capacity in the great Cadillac Escalade, so it all varies with the model you would ask for, you have to know what you want in this great company of cars, so the choice is yours, SUV or regular. The distinct appearance of a Cadillac goes to show you quality arithmetic, in every make and model of a Cadillac, especially Cadillac CTS's, in which I believe is 2015's best model on Cadillac's behalf... so there you have it--integrity with just about any Cadillac model, new or old. So go out and buy a new or used model today.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cadillac?

Cadillac's models are all really cool and I like them and I wish I could buy them all but I can't because who has that kind of money? I drive an escalade which is a huge vehicle with lots of space. It has got a rugged design which I like a lot and it makes for good business. It is a very huge car and can seat 7 people which is enough for birthday groups, road trips and all sorts of crazy adventures. So I really really like it and I hope it is a feature they do not take away because then I would be sad.

Great looks, never had any mechanical problems, very comfortable. Most Cadillac models have wood grain interior, a sleek design, Bose stereo, all fully loaded options, great safety features, and is very comfortable to ride in. They also have touchscreen radio, touch screen GPS, DVD or Blu-ray players, chrome rims, sunroof, leather seats, heated or cooled seats, premium sound system, and back-up camera. Also, majority of the Cadillac models have ample leg room in the front seat, the back seat, and if it's a SUV, in the 3rd row as well, seats are wide enough to comfortably seat 3 people without feeling cramped.

Cadillac's sedans or SUV's which are durable. It's a great purchase with great features and warranties from this manufacturer. This car has great features including a fabulous warranty and cruise control, climate control, surround radio, and many other technologically advanced features. They have great upgrades over standard features including surround sound radio, leather seats, lane switching controls, backup camera, cruise control, and just about anything you want. Their cars have lots of room for passengers with a roomy inside and large areas for seating and passenger economy with ashtrays and individual controls for each seat for each passenger.

There are many variations of Cadillac and all of them are premier cars. They are very comfortable to ride in. The car that we own is bright red and it has several added options such as heated seats in the front and the back, a heated steering wheel and back-up sensors. It has a sun roof and a CD player. It has the ability to save the settings for the seat and the pedals for up to two people. Also it has push button start. It has a large interior and has room for two people in the front and three people in the backseat with enough room to be comfortable.

CTS 6 is what I bought. There are other CTS vehicles but I purchased through latest. The look is awesome. It's almost like the other ones but the front and the lights are different and make this vehicle superb. I purchased a black one with black rims. I get lots of compliments. I have leather seats, heated seats and steering wheel, top of the line stereo, everything electric, back up camera and side mirrors defrost. It literally does everything. I love leg room so space is a must. The cargo area or trunk area is very big. My family loves the size and space. It has much passenger room and I travel and sometimes take clients with me whom are well seated.

Cadillac has a great selection of sports cars. Srx, escalade, SUV, luxury sedan and many forms of passenger cars that will outperform their fellow cars in their class. It has a sleek design and quality craftsmanship, stylish and super sport. The style of a Cadillac and its components are second to none. Also, it has quality driving controls and interior design and has many choices for upgrade, including 4x4 and leather and sport trims. While riding in the Cadillac the passenger feels quite comfortable in climate control and personal comfort choices. Also, room and comfort are extremely pronounced in these models.

Cadillac had many models to chose from with a good selection and all with a variety of different things they had in them and all with good ratings. The features are amazing. I love every aspect and every aspect was top notch. Nothing about it at all was bad. I'm also very happy with the passenger capacity and fit my entire family and made our trips easy with all the storage room space. It fit everything and packed everything perfectly. The upgrade was so personalized too. Me and my family and friends who drove it love every minute of how it handled. All the extra upgrades were definitely worth it.

Cadillac is a luxury brand everyone will love. They combine good looks with advanced technology, great craftsmanship and reliability. They transform every drive into a masterful experience. They have coupes to sedans to v-series to crossovers to SUVs. You can personalize almost every aspect of your vehicle, from the color to the wheels to the trim. Also, you can personalize the floor mats to the sound system, from media system to navigation. The escalade can carry up 7 people. The front and second-row seating have captain chair and then the third-row seating is a bench style which will fit another 3 passengers.

Cadillac has all ranges of models to a two door convertible to a best in class full size SUV. The quality is also maintained throughout their lineup. The interior and external design are best in class. They are at the top in their SUV line, and their cars are beginning to compete with the Germans Cadillac has a wide variety of personalized options from color to entertainment to overall upgrades, even though their base models are excellent. Also, every model of car or SUV are as spacious as any competitor. They tend to run big without compromising on style and performance. It seems at least 10% more roomy than our former Expedition.

What they had then and what they have now are different. A Cadillac no matter what model is a prime car at that time and very dependable. You can't go wrong with one. This was my 1st car in 1962. It had a sleek body style with sort of mud flaps called wings which clipped on the back tires. It had everything the cadillac had to offer. Radio, heat, air which was about it back then. The car had both a front and a back full bench seat that would ride 6 to 8, very comfortable and has plenty of leg room.

They have a lot of different quality cars to choose from and different looks and quality. I would be more than happy to choose from them again. They have sedans that range from mid class to upper class and they have SUVs that range the same. Their passenger capacity is great. Most their vehicles have at least room for 3-4 in the back, 1 in the front with lots of room so they can be comfortable. Most if not all their cars have upgrade options to choose from and different engine to choose from. Their interior options are very good too.

Cadillac had a few styles to choose from sedan, sub, etc... The options and abilities are the best way Cadillac varies from other vehicles. Their design clearly demonstrates superior vision in luxury automobiles. The car I bought looks very modern, but classy. It's very roomy and comfortably sits 4 men for trips across the state. It is not a boat like the old Cadillacs, but still is very comfortable to travel in. It looks best in black in my opinion and the interior is beautiful. There are so many options to personalize Cadillacs. Obviously you can pick the body style that fits the look that you want. Then you can choose from a variety of colors and interior options that are not available in most other vehicles.

Cadillac had several models to choose from which made it nice. The salesman showed me every one of them. I appreciated the fact that he educated me on every single car I asked about. Cadillac has base models but they also offer the coolest upgrades in the automotive industry. They have more upgrades coming as well. All of the Cadillac cars are beautiful so it was easy to choose. I love the way all the models look and how all the features really stand out. Several of the models are roomy for passengers. They did their homework when it comes to being roomy.

There are a lot of different models but I prefer the suv. It a better ride and it's not expensive as some may think. It has everything I need. Also, the features are awesome. The entertainment system is the best I've ever had. The dvd play has great picture quality. The interior is excellent / and the heated seats come in handy during the winter months. Passenger capacity is good too. I don't have but one child and she loves the fact that she has all the backseat room to herself. The driver side is very comfortable and roomy as well. There are many differents upgrades and personal options which is the package I brought. The body model is great but I don't like the newer model's body style.

The Escalade is a great SUV, with power and luxury. It has great handling, excellent 4WD and came with a standard antitheft system. The STS gets good gas mileage for a luxury sedan. It has intelligent beam headlights and has some great features. It also has a phenomenal audio system and I upgraded to deluxe CD player system. I bought the last model year in 2011 and loved the 3.6 L V-6 engine. It has heated seats, heated steering wheel, easy to use cruise control, heated mirrors, rear seats which fold down, and the center armrest has a pass thru. It makes it easy to put fishing poles and/or skis in the trunk. The interior is roomy. It can easily accommodate five adult passengers or six if some are children. There's enough legroom in the back so that no one's knees are hitting the back of the front seat, even when the driver has the seat back.

Cadillac looks very luxurious and delightful. I enjoy the comfort it gives and the technology the most. It's very beautiful and simple yet evolutionary. I love the sleekness each model gives. It is so much different than others. Such as one is made for families while others may be made for romance or business. I do not often contain passengers in my car but when I do my guests seems to love it. My model may only carry 5 passengers but overall it's great. The GPS is great and it gives such accurate information. I never get lost anymore. The speakers are crisp and clear and the airbags are regularly checked. I love how regular checks are free and so are the repairs.

They had everything from Ford to Buicks to BMWs. I ended up with the Cadillac CTS. They have different varieties of Caddys but the CTS was the one that was perfect for our family. It can seat up to five people which is a perfect capacity for my husband, my 3 kids and myself. It may look small from the outside but once inside it is huge. Even the trunk is huge. It has heated leather seats, a huge truck, adjustable car seats, satellite radio and even OnStar already available. Even down to the headlights, this car just screams beauty & class. It's not just the outside but the inside too. The beautiful leather interior, the sunroof, even the dashboard was just brilliant. The sunroof, heated seats, satellite radio are some of the upgrades I had for this car and I love them! This car has potential for so much more.

They're very good and they have great offers and standard options. Their cars have only had a great look which only got better with time and such comfortable seating and beautiful interior with a great-looking dashboard. The car also comes with many great upgradable options like real leather interior as well as different add on options that make the car more functional like a whisper quiet. Also, it is plenty big to fit at least 7 passengers and more so there's room to store all your crap with plenty of space that you want to look at your other passengers.

Cadillac has a large variety of cars that come in very upper class styles. It is very good for the older class of people and the very wealthy upper class. It is very regal in styling and uses very good edges. This is a very good brand that has a lot of high marks that makes it such an amazing brand. It can hold many people which makes it seem more roomy. The space in the back for tall people makes the car feel more accepting for the vertically gifted. It usually has all the best gadgets like a backup camera and heated steering wheel and seats that make the car feel better for the general population.

I like that it's not too big or too small and I feel it great for me because I am short. I like that the car features has good radio, you can hear very well and it does not need that much gas and that it is perfect because it great for the family size I have. I like that when you are no seat belt it alarms you that the passenger is no seat belt, that if any door is open it also beeps when they're open. I like the options it has because it heats and cool very good. I feel and see very well and no need to walk again and I also like the color it came in. It a good car and it helps me get to where I am going.

GM Cadillac start to disintegrate at 55,000 miles. Not worth the money. No customer service. GM makes the worst cars and GM executive customer service is even worse than their cars. I will never buy a GM and my family and their families will know my disgusting experience with your GM vehicle and horrible staff especially the CEO of GM. NEVER PURCHASE A GM. Horribly manufactured with horrible customer service, if you can ever get a one the phone. My customer service on my Caddy was just horrible and the repair warranty was the worse. Plus, all inferior plastic parts in the Cadillac are disintegrating before my very eyes. And this a low mileage car that was very expensive but built with inferior materials. All glam and hype but no quality. NO MORE GM FOR ME, FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND FRIENDS OF FRIENDS.

And one more thing, there has been a knocking in my engine from the day I drove it off the lot but somehow every time I took it in to have GM their mechanics always told me that's normal for this type of vehicle to have knocking in the engine. When I took my vehicle outside of GM to be looked at by Cadillac mechanics, I have been told that this was not normal for this Cadillac to be knocking all the time. I rest my case with GM and whoever is running GM. Plus the windshield was never put in properly. It is just a badly made vehicle with the brand name Cadillac. What a shame for such a classic. Horrible experience with GM dealership, GM customer service and tried to reach the CEO Mary.

I love the car. It is very reliable, a great brand, and very affordable. I am happy with the choice I made. My friends always tell me how nice my car looks. You don't have to change much of the features because they are already stylish. I didn't do much upgrading on my car because I didn't have to but you can do a lot of upgrading if you wanted to. You can afford most of the upgrades and most car places do have all the parts. Though the back is a little crammed, the passengers always compliment how comfortable the seats are and how nice all the features are in the cars. I would recommend it to my friends and family.

Cars come in varied price ranges, sizes and looks. It's Perfect for any type of driver or family size from single to large multiple child families. Luxury options include deluxe seats with power controls, heating, cooling, lumbar and more. Dash controls include additional components on the steering wheel so you don't have to remove your hands from it while driving. Upgraded stereo systems include Bose surround sound, CD changers, mp3, Bluetooth, video, GPS and more. Additional controls in the rear of the vehicle for passengers makes it easy for multiple passengers to watch/listen to different levels or videos. Depending on the vehicle chosen, seating arrangements range from 2 passengers in the coupe to 9 passengers in the extended escalade. Removable 3rd row seating also accommodates pets or storage.

I was into the Escalade but eventually realized that truck is just overkill and just a bigger version of a Chevy so I got a XT5. It's black with the sport package, wood trim, automatic transmission, and sweet moonroof. It can seat one person extra. I also love the OnStar.

Catera - sporty luxury Coupe. Like the illegitimate child of a Cadillac and a Corvette. Escalade - g ride suv. Not really for toting kids or soccer games. Status. ATS-V sedan - luxury sedan. Like a DeVille. For older people who still have some style. But honestly, the outside appearance isnt that different or distinctive anymore. It Looks like any other car on the road. Nice paint job and interior though. On star, leather everything, sound system, rims are offered as personalization options and Lots of paint colors and Lots of engine options, too. They all offer good legroom. With the suvs you can fit a small army in there. It has good headroom for very tall people though the 2 doors are kind of a pain to get out of the backseat.

Cadillac Company Profile