Cadillac

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

GM Cadillac start to disintegrate at 55,000 miles. Not worth the money. No customer service. GM makes the worst cars and GM executive customer service is even worse than their cars. I will never buy a GM and my family and their families will know my disgusting experience with your GM vehicle and horrible staff especially the CEO of GM. NEVER PURCHASE A GM. Horribly manufactured with horrible customer service, if you can ever get a one the phone. My customer service on my Caddy was just horrible and the repair warranty was the worse. Plus, all inferior plastic parts in the Cadillac are disintegrating before my very eyes. And this a low mileage car that was very expensive but built with inferior materials. All glam and hype but no quality. NO MORE GM FOR ME, FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND FRIENDS OF FRIENDS.

And one more thing, there has been a knocking in my engine from the day I drove it off the lot but somehow every time I took it in to have GM their mechanics always told me that's normal for this type of vehicle to have knocking in the engine. When I took my vehicle outside of GM to be looked at by Cadillac mechanics, I have been told that this was not normal for this Cadillac to be knocking all the time. I rest my case with GM and whoever is running GM. Plus the windshield was never put in properly. It is just a badly made vehicle with the brand name Cadillac. What a shame for such a classic. Horrible experience with GM dealership, GM customer service and tried to reach the CEO Mary.

Cadillac has luxury cars in various models. They have a convertible and a truck that converts into an sports utility vehicle. They have a lot of colors and distinctive features you can see from a distance. They also have a nice resale value. We have owned 4 Cadillacs. They are very roomy, quite luxurious and comfortable. We drove ours to Florida several times and it's a very smooth ride. I would recommend one to anyone.

I love taking my car on road trips. It's the smoothest ride you'll ever have! They have a large variety of colors, large variety of styles. Sleek, smooth, classy luxury. The backseat is huge! My family is more than comfortable and they can watch their devices comfortably with outlets back there. With cup holder too, but nothing compromises the roomy interior. Extra features make sure you are always comfortable. The seat adjustments and electronic features seem way ahead of time. I had the option for upgrades! My dashboard has really cool features, plus I can have roadside assistance if needed (which I've not used yet). I highly recommend

I find them to be beautiful, functional cars with good looks and good usage. The interior is comfortable and the exterior is nice to look at. Also, it's hold 5 people comfortably. In the past other cars I have had have struggled to fit my friends inside, but the Cadillac is awesome. It also makes me feel good to look at it and looks definitely play a role in my purchasing. They have lots of upgrades available, lots of personalization options. I was very pleased with the cup holder and stereo. Overall I was very impressed.

I'm lucky to have this car. It's a regular sedan - two in the front and two in the back. It looks great and the design is top notch. It's attractive and sleek. I get compliments from other people, too. I can't complain. There are other cars with more seats and they have all kinds of sedans and crossovers to choose from. And there are different versions of these cars. If you have the money you can upgrade to make the car flashier but its expensive. You can go from the Cadillac CTS to the coupe.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cadillac?

The Cadillac brand offers a variety of vehicles. I went with the SRS & I absolutely love it. They have a range from sports car to large SUV. If you're in the market for a luxury vehicle without the luxury price tag, Cadillac is the car for you. The Cadillac I purchased came with all the bells and whistles. There's an out of this world sound system that will blow you away. They have automatic heated seats for your comfort. I was able to upgrade to the features I wanted without a hefty price tag. The sound system and navigation have to be the best in any automobile. Upgrading to automatic everything was well worth it. Since we purchased a Sedan we did miss out on the extra room an SUV would afford. However since we're a family of four and the room is just enough to be comfortable.

They have all different types of vehicles for different types of people and families. They have the newest features. Everything that makes your commuting more comfortable and easy and the best way to make your car feel like home or office. Upgrades are available to personalize a vehicle to your preferences. If there is a feature you don't need you don't have to have it and make your vehicle more affordable. I have a large family so it's important to me to have enough space for everybody and everybody's belongings. My vehicle had enough space for my daughter's wheelchair.

Cadillac puts out a great product that I've driven for years with no problems. Very comfortable, dependable, and feels like you're sitting in your living room when you're cruising down the road. I have a upper echelon feeling like you're above the rest, that they represent quality in America. They have so many models like the Escalade sporty models two-door and then there's the sedan. My car is an older model and has long front in. Always a button to push to make driving easier and everything is at your fingertips in the trunk, the gas door, the windows, all the lights, comfort control, no hands to telephones. There's lots of legroom no matter what model you get. Really have to be one of the top line cars.

Cadillac offers an excellent variety of models. The color and shape were perfect. The insides were good enough for my kids and their friends. Plenty of room for furniture and others. It has definitely made many changes to its next model and you can see the improvements on the car. And the way their people talked and were polite made me feel like they really wanted to sell me the car that would really help me.

I really love it. It has a great deal of variety. Appearance is very cool and the painting is very shiny and sparkly. I love the leather seats and stuff. It has a good feel to it. The passenger capacity is very large depending how you put down. You choose it to be up eight cars seats for many. The upgrades on the car is very nice too and you can get upgrade at a local store. I also really like the motor.

I think the Cadillac is one of the most beautiful vehicles there is. They have a high class look and the interior is always immaculate. They are always one of the first to upgrade to the highest quality of merchandise and are always up to date. The technology is always high class and superb, and I am always happy with the newest gadgets they have. They offer a very good variety of cars and I was very happy when Cadillac started making bigger vehicles. I have a very big family and want to stay with the Cadillac brand but definitely needed the space. The only problem I had is my Cadillac caught on fire eight days after I had it.

My Cadillac is a goldish color and black and it has beautiful tires and the rims are gold as well. This car is one of the best cars I could possibly have. It has a child protection car seat and airbags and it stops when it senses a car wreck. The passenger capability is very good as well because it has a safe proof belt as in seatbelt because in case of an accident it actually holds everything down. Driving is very easy. The car is faster with the new oils and much safer and you can drive anywhere as possible as you want even in mountains and snow sometimes and rain. It is very amazing and I would suggest this car to anyone if possible.

Cadillac offers about 8 models, 2 crossovers and sedans. The car is easily recognized and you won't get it confused with other models. It has plenty of standard features and offers a lot of options such as all wheel drive and front wheel drive, special wheels, GPS, heated and cooled seats, accident avoidance and lane alert. Radio is very good and OnStar is great. Front seats have plenty of room but back seat is limited. Cargo space is good but rear seats fold and that you definitely have plenty of room. However, clearance for snow is poor and has a bad transmission. Would not recommend and Cadillac customer hotline is awful. They never respond and don't care.

I really like this brand because of how many vehicles there are. It looks amazing, slender and well built. I like all of the features this brand has. There are a lot of upgrades for this brand and I can make it one of the coolest cars ever. I can personalize it any way I can. It can fit a lot of people in this car, my entire family. I just love this brand of car for its passenger capacity.

The CTS is mid sized sedan. Only had 12,000 miles on it at the time of purchase. The lease came with bumper to bumper warranty for 100,000 miles. Everything from the paint job to the interior was beautiful. It has Italian leather seats with full sunroof. While stylish, it lacks the leg room we all keep hoping for year after year. Hopefully engineers will figure this one out. It's been long overdue for such a beautiful car. Dealership assisted in the entire process making the buying experience their top priority. They were easy to talk to and understand. Personalized options are available upon request. Full detail car wash and oil change at dealership.

When I buy a Cadillac it usually is a Coupe or a Crossover. Some Coupes they make are the ATS OR ATS-V models. Then for Crossover they make a XT5 Crossover and a Escalade/ESV. I've purchased the ATS. The car usually is very well made. The ride was always smooth, engine was quieter. The seats are leather so it's a very comfortable ride. And it usually had a royal color in the inside like a nice wood. You can alter it by changing the wood and spray color or the car's color. Some have a clock in them and nice back up checkers. If you don't like the radio in it you can go buy one that you do like and install it yourself. It's like a regular typical vehicle four seats with a middle one in the back but some crossovers might have more seats.

Nothing beats a Cadillac. Smooth looking and feeling, and powerful. 300+hp v8 gets up and going like nobody's business. Remember the last time you were in a boat? I do. The last time I drove my caddy down the street. Comfortable ride. Plush leather seats, white wall tires, wood trim and no corners are cut. Imagine being the only person in a city bus. This is how I feel riding around in my caddy. If you take people with you they will feel like that also.

Cadillac had a lot of selections of cars to choose from. I was really impressed with the amount of inventory they could fit in a showroom. They have good sales people, too. They will let you upgrade the heck out of the car just as long as you have the money for them. You can do it all if you want to spend. I knew the car was upgraded but the features were great and I could not believe it had so many different bells and whistles. You can also fit a lot of things and people in this car. It is quite roomy.

Cadillac offers a variety of different appearances when it comes to its vehicles. They range from an everyday looking vehicle to standing out among all others. Models range from small compact size vehicles to luxurious SUV's to trucks. They are reliable and safe and have multiple different options to add on to your vehicle.

They have numerous upgrades possible including but not limited to sunroof, tinted windows, surround sound, lifted vehicles, touch screen navigation/stereo system, built-in DVD player in back seats, and many more. They have LED lights that make them look brighter than other makes and models. As for standard features Cadillac offers more standard features than most other makers have. Navigation system comes standard in almost every vehicle. You can also personalize Cadillac in almost any way possible. Passenger capacity ranges from two passengers to as many as 8 passengers in the Cadillac Escalade. For the Escalade, it has a 3rd seat that is removable and can seat an additional three people. Anything you're looking for you can find at Cadillac.

Cadillac is a very classic and sleek car. It's very smooth to drive and really the safest car I ever bought. These car are always roomy and it's great for large families. You never feel squished and uncomfortable and never have to go to a rest stop to stretch your legs. It's always a relaxed drive. I also like the inside and stereo. You are able to customize your car as they have many option available for you to choose from which is great way to express yourself. I love the brand. It's not as pricey as other cars and I can't recommended it enough.

Very nice designed car but the radio is a joke. Will not respond to anything and the kicker of all of this is there is no available aftermarket radio out so general motors makes another 1200 of you just to have a radio. Guess next car gonna be a Ford. So disappointed...

Purchased new car off showroom floor on Jan. 6th. Returned car to dealer on Jan. 9th. Dealer sent car to body shop for the following: Rear passenger door, passenger door, left front fender and bumper are all out of alignment. Comparing driver's side to passenger side, passenger side doors sag and gaps between trim and body lines clearly are misaligned. Cadillac quality control missed this or sent in on anyway. Customer service center declined to become involved past calling the dealership. Dealership isn't the problem, Cadillac quality is the problem. That new car smell will now be replaced with that body shop and paint and dust smell all for $52k. We have owned Mercedes for the last ten years and thought we would go American. Disappointed a company 1/3 owned by the tax payers take no responsibility for their product.

Bought a 2011. After 3 months one headlight went out. Had water condensation inside. 1500.00 to replace whole seal and light. Now I have had car 18 months the other headlight did the same. Call Cadillac Corporate. They acted like they had never heard of this. There 100's of complaints about this online. They were no help. No discount to help. Nothing. Don't buy a Cadillac. Seems like they are not the car they use to be!

Do not waste your money on the Cadillac ATS!!! I've had issues with this car since day one!!! Everything from weather strips not being seated properly to my check engine light going off for the 6th time now for an emission related problem which they can't fix!!! Car only has 14,000 km on it...p2096 code keeps going off!!! Asked for dealer buyback but refuse to cooperate so I've started the arbitration process...once complete and they're ordered to buy the car back I'LL do business with Ford instead!!! Terrible customer service and lost me as a client!!! Good job GM!!

Two criminals broke into my garage and stole my locked Cadillac CTS with ease. My wallet, purse, license, more than ten credit cards, and many other items of value were in the car, and still, haven't been recovered. I called the police and was told that the car would stop in about a half mile. That was not the case. They stopped to get snacks and completely trashed the car, before going on a joyride in circles across town. The police ended up finding the car, one of the criminals was found, the other took off with my purse, which contained once again, my wallet (which contained more than two hundred dollars.), around ten credit cards, both my drivers and military license, and many others valuables. They also found meth in the car. Wonderful. When we spoke to the police about the incident, they had no words. They told us to go straight to the manufacturers about this, as they were clueless how this occurred.

How my Cadillac CTS was able to drive OVER fifty miles without keys! When we spoke with the man who broke into the car, he didn't even know how it worked. Meaning that the car drove without any help. He was charged with theft, breaking and entering, and possession of narcotics. he dropped his partner off somewhere before he was caught, we told him we would drop some of the charges if he gave her, and the money up, but he wouldn't budge. His partner is STILL missing with all of my belongings. I would NEVER recommend this to friends or family, or anyone really. After doing research, I have found that this is not the first time that a Cadillac CTS has driven without keys, allowing criminals to get away with thousands of dollars, and other important items. Another customer lost, Cadillac. I will be going to the media and sharing this, to ensure nothing similar to this happens again.

I own a 2009 Cadillac CTS-V. In 2014, I received a bulletin from GM that a bearing in the supercharger could go bad and ultimately seize the engine. The letter went on to say they extended coverage for this problem for 10 years or 120K miles. The letter instructed me to listen for a rattling noise when the car was at idle. It expressly said in the letter, not to bring the car for service unless you hear the noise. At my next service, I asked if the car had the problem - they said "No, that is the injectors you are hearing."

The next time the car went for service was 130,000 miles. I never heard a "rattling noise", but the car was diagnosed with the problem. It will cost me $3,250 to fix. This is just after pouring over $6,000 into the car (new rear-end, etc.). I called customer care and explained that the letter said not to bring the car in unless I heard the noise. This was a known problem that GM was aware of - I did as they instructed and now I am facing a $3,250 bill. I realize the car is over the mileage limit (despite being well within the 10 year extended coverage for this issue), so I asked if they would consider paying half. I further explained that I am an owner of three GM vehicles and was in the market to replace one. They just said "No".

We purchased a new 2016 Cadillac XTS4 in September 2015 from Cadillac Dealer Taylor Automotive in Toledo, OH. My wife is the primary driver and she drives only 4,000 to 5,000 miles per year. A few months after the purchase the battery was dead after not being driven for only 7 days. The salesman then advised us that the amount of electronic devices in the vehicle will drain the battery in a week or less. Even though he was aware of my wife's minimal driving, no mention of the inadequate battery support system in the vehicle was made until our first dead battery experience.

It has occurred 5 times since it was purchased. This means that we must carry a jump start battery pack inside the car (not the trunk) and a tool to remove the key lock cover from the driver's door just to get access to the interior to pop the hood in order to do the jump start. When leaving the vehicle at an airport for a one week or longer trip, you can be assured that the car will require a jump start. How could General Motors have done such a poor, incomplete, inadequate engineering job on what they classify as a "luxury vehicle" for which we paid over $50,000.00?

We are looking into the Lemon Laws in OH and we will pursue Legal Action if General Motors fails to correct this problem which is certainly causing many Cadillac owners the same problem. There are many other true Luxury vehicles on the market that do not have this problem because the engineering departments of those car companies figured a way to cut current drain while the vehicle is not being driven or they provided a battery electrical system that is designed to support normal vehicle operation without starting the vehicle every few days just to keep the battery charged.

This problem should not exist in any automobile, much less one that represents General Motors' "top line brand" and in this case the largest and most expensive sedan vehicle. I would caution anyone considering the purchase of any new Cadillac vehicle to question the dealer extensively and make sure the car you purchase or lease doesn't have this inherit problem. Even if you are a long term Cadillac driver you should look seriously at other Luxury Vehicle options.

At 52,000 miles my computer screen on my 2014 SRX frozen up effectively paralyzing my ability to direct my car's operations. The new radio will cost 1,500.00 and is back-ordered for months. It seems to me, that this problem is prevalent and reflects a design flaw issue. This is the last Cadillac I will purchase.

I bought a 2007 Cadillac CTS in January 2013. It was a one owner garage kept gem. I thought. It wasn't a few months later that we had it in the shop for a catalytic converter replacement. With only 55,000 miles on it! Then we discovered that the trunk was full of water below the spare tire! What the heck? This is a Cadillac! Not an economy car! My family has had Cadillacs for generations and never had any problems. I thought it may just be my luck but when I went online I found out that I wasn't alone. Cadillac is losing a lot of customers and I'm one. Today we took it to the shop to have a flickering headlight checked and we were told it would cost over $500 to have it fixed! This isn't the Cadillac I grew up around and I PROMISE it's getting traded off soon and I'll NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER GM PRODUCT AGAIN. DISGUSTING!

A very dependable car, very comfortable and has class. I have owned 4 Cadillac vehicles and find them to be very dependable and up to today's technology. I have owned 2 Lincoln vehicles and was not too happy with the mechanics of these cars. Cadillac manufacturers are better built vehicle and they stand behind their products.

Cadillac Company Profile