3.3/5 (1498 ratings)
Get Pricing on Rydeshopper

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

About Infiniti

Infiniti is Nissan's division of luxury vehicles. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

Infiniti Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I patch the new QX60 2020. From day one a lot of issues in the car when is very cold. The window glass is not rolling up. Heater is not working. I strongly recommend do not buy the Infiniti. I'm not going to buy anymore Infinity. I have a warranty but they're saying diagnosis they're going to charge it.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

I have purchased/leased 6 different cars from Infiniti 2 Q70Ls 2 Q50 and 2 QX80's on 1 of the cars, the last one I will ever purchase from Nissan or Infiniti. They returned an electronic transfer back to my bank without me knowing it, So I made scheduled payments per closing and assumed all was well...as a result of that returned transfer which they couldn't explain they showed me 3 straight months of 30 day late payments. They apologized but refuse to correct it with the credit agencies, the only blemish on my credit is a result of their incompetence and laziness. They are not a good company and I would not trust them...

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

What a JOKE!!! I have an Infiniti (2nd one) and it is leased thru Nissan/Infiniti. Anyway, I went to trade in the car on a competitive brand and Infiniti will no longer let you to trade your car in (have the other dealer payoff and buy the car). I have leased for over 30 years and never had a problem trading in car at a different dealer/brand. They said I have to buy the car, register it and pay sales tax then trade to the new dealer and pay another tax and registration for the new car. PATHETIC COMPANY!! No wonder nobody wants their cars any longer. Soon to go the way of the Edsel.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

My 2010 Infiniti G37 suddenly developed severe cracking of the dashboard as well as stickiness. As the original owner, my car has only 44,000 miles and has been meticulously cared for and garage kept. Upon researching my problem, I discovered that this is a widespread issue well known to Nissan/Infiniti in the past. Despite offering replacements and extended warranties for previous years, they continue to sell the same part that suddenly deteriorates at about 50,000 miles, lasting just long enough to be out of warranty.

I have complained to Infiniti's corporate office and BBB, but since it is out of warranty and not enough people are reporting this problem in my year vehicle as of yet, they will not help with the replacement of my dashboard which they estimated would cost $2,300 to $2,400. They claim that "they are committed to providing the highest levels of product quality and customer satisfaction". This is clearly not the case. I will never buy another Infiniti. I hope that others will also come forward to report this problem.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Purchased a 2020 QX50 and it's already been towed twice because it simply would not start. In both cases the car was in a safe place however, I was without a vehicle. Infiniti services scheduled the tows. The first tow took over a day to pick up the car. The second time the tow took over 2 days to be picked up. The AutoStart had be replaced....in a 2020 vehicle. I classify Infiniti as a "luxury" vehicle and with that expect a reliable vehicle and attention to the customer experience. I give Infiniti a ZERO on both ratings.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

I've never heard of a car company that likes to screw their customers as much as the Infiniti car company. Before buying any Infiniti that's before 2021, you should know that if you get one with a panoramic roof it doesn't open. Who invest money in a panoramic roof and doesn't allow it to open? You should also know that if you ever want to get Apple CarPlay, or whatever the Android version of that is, you can't. Infiniti decided to be the only car company that would not allow compatibility with any aftermarket product. If you're OK with all of that, then it's a very beautiful car. If beauty is all you are looking for and not a car that actually makes sense or a company that likes their customers, then this is the car for you.

Original review: April 10, 2021

Typically we buy Lexus or Audi but decided to go Infiniti this time bought a 2020 QX50. We’ve had this BRAND NEW CAR in the shop 8 times in 14 months each time being assured it’s fixed then it’s back in. Ok things happen so we gave Infiniti the option to just buy us out of the vehicle and we try something else but NO. They feel there’s nothing wrong with a new vehicle requiring this many trips to be repaired. SERIOUSLY? Speaks volumes about the company’s integrity in my opinion.

My husband was going to buy me an Infiniti too (we got married April 1st) but after all the headaches of this vehicle I’m going 100% back to Lexus where they value their customers not only during the sell but throughout the entire time. I cannot support a company that cannot accept fault (accidents happen to ALL companies no big deal). It’s completely how the company handles it and this was hands down THE WORSE and they have now lost a life long customer and one that can and will use her voice to tell people what to expect when using Infiniti.

Original review: March 31, 2021

I have an Infiniti JX35 2013. In the past 3 years I had to replace both the right and left headlight units at a cost of $1200 each because water leaked into the encasement and caused an electrical shortage. I called Infiniti initially and was told that it was an isolated problem with my own vehicle, but have since read multiple reviews on-line from others with the same issue. Now my R side headlight is fogged up again. I called them today and they were absolutely no help. I was told to take it to a local dealer for an electrical diagnostic starting at $150 cost to me, even though this is the 3rd time to replace the same part, and I have a photograph of the obvious moisture inside of the headlight. They really just don't care. I will never buy a Nissan product again.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Our brand new Infiniti QX50 -Sensory has had so many problems in the last 4 months I have had the car - The car has less than 1,800 KM (Less than two thousand KM's)- We have hardly used the car. Unfortunately - there is no Lemon law in Canada, so we have to keep taking the car to the dealer and get it fixed (under warranty). This is totally unacceptable.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

The leasing company held the car in their lot for 2 extra months before releasing the end of contract information. In the meantime, The DMV required full payment of registration or my license would be un-renewable. I had to pay the registration fee without owning the car. Then the leasing company billed an extra end of lease charge and won't remove it. The contact person, Brian, was pleasant in conversation, but refused to help, just out of spite.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

Infiniti is by far the worst car to lease. Not only is the seating very uncomfortable but also created more back problems for me. The lumbar system in these vehicles is horrendous. What is even more upsetting, is their website has been down for days now. I cannot see my payoff amount. When I asked to remove the automatic payments option so I can make the last full payment (so I would not be overcharged with autopay) I was neglected and hung up on 4 different times. Customer service is a complete joke. One guy couldn't even get the volume on his headset to work. Do not lease from this company. It's time for Americans to stick with their bread and butter (Ford, Chevy, etc.)!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

I bought a preowned infiniti from Red Noland Infiniti and within 3 weeks it would randomly not start. After spending over 40 days total in their service dept they could not diagnose or fix the issue. Finally after 11 months of ownership and 57 total days in service, Mike Ward Infiniti came up with at least an idea of the problem. However, it is several hundred dollars and may not even be the actual issue. Red Noland told me it was not covered under warranty or the warranty that came with the car.

After the 4th attempt at repairing they offered me 40% less than I paid for the car after a few months of very stressful ownership. (Imagine going somewhere, the store or hiking, and your car wont start for over an hour when you get back to it). Infiniti consumer affairs has been less than helpful as well the only competent people are at Mike Ward in highlands ranch. I have had two arbitration cases open with infiniti and even with the bbb, however since the car is over a year old, but still under warranty, they refused to do anything to fix the situation. I have owned 3 infinitis the last 5 years, 2 g35x's, and a q40, and I will never give Infiniti or Nissan another dime for a car! You would think they cared about customers with brand loyalty but that's as big a joke as calling their cars luxury performance sedans.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I leased a QX60 in 2017 and bought it at the end of the lease. I told my sales person and the finance manager that everything on the car was great BUT there was corrosion around the center of the hub cap (around the Infiniti Symbol). I spoke to the service advisor at the dealership and they took pictures and promised me that this should be covered under warranty. Then they did not follow up I called to see what was happening. They told me to call corporate customer service because they would want to make this right.

I call corporate and was told that the Regional Manager would give me a call. So, Juan the Regional Manager called and said it was not covered under warranty but could not explain why. I understand some things like tires, wipers or mats are not covered but hub cap is a permanent piece of the car and nothing was wrong with the hub cap but the corrosion. I will never recommend anyone to Infiniti. I am disappointed that the Service Dept at Infiniti Orange Park didn't step in and stand up for their customer.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

This is my first Infiniti vehicle and to say I'm disappointed since owing this vehicle is an understatement. I don't think I will ever purchase Nissan or Infiniti vehicle again. The Infiniti dealership who is now in possession of my vehicle giving me the run-around as they are wanting to charge me for repair that should be covered under warranty. I purchased a Infiniti as I trusted your brand but what a mistake. Even dealing with their customer care team did not help on resolving any of the issues.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

They ruined my credit over $100, because I had a typo in a single month of car payment. I’ve been a loyal customer for years and never had a clean payment history. They didn’t bother contacting me and marked me 30 days late. So now I can’t get the best mortgage rate when I’m trying to buy a house. Their customer service is also very rude when I try to dispute this.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

If you have a problem with a sale that was made do not expect Infiniti to help. Even when the dealership, that carries their name, lied to make a sale. Grubbs Infiniti lied to make a sale. They seem to not want to get involved to help out. They are okay with the deception that was done at Grubbs INFINITI, in Grapevine TX. I have never had such bad customer service. I will definitely not buy another Infiniti vehicle again. This was my first Infiniti and my last. I will go back to Cadillac, now they outstanding customer service.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

Consumer Affairs is a complete joke. My 2019 Q50 Red Sport has never drove straight which was bought with 49 miles on it and addressed 4 days later but was told it's road crown then set up to drive this way then educated guess of bent strut and has had 3 sets of tires now. They don't acknowledge independent shops service records only the dealerships. They claim I was in a collision causing this damage however there is no evidence of it and they can't acknowledge defects. They said for months I had a bent strut when several of my own inspections said lower control arm has play.

Dealership still tried claiming this part was fine and didn't see the grease seeping out of the bushing or the high pressure fuel lines leaking. Following day they magically acknowledge the lower control arm needs replaced due to the bushing. Exactly what my service records pointed to 7 months earlier. Don't trust Consumer Affairs or manufacturer dealerships. Wow guess my mechanics were right. So now they try blaming it on collision and road damage. I'm paying for all repairs out of pocket and getting rid of the car that has too many problems. Dealerships can't diagnose issues properly but can break a engine cover lol.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

We paid for a wear and tear protection package with our lease at the Fort Lauderdale Infiniti Center. Now they are closed and Infiniti USA won't honor it and wants to charge us twice for that. Buy Toyota. We never had problems with Toyota.

Original review: July 21, 2020

This sport model has the thinnest tires that go flat constantly. In the first 18 months of my lease, I have had 5 flat tires costing $2,500. - Infiniti will not honor their offer of $1,000. To add a tire protection package to my lease. They are a TOTAL Scam of a company and have lost me and my extended family as Infiniti customers.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I would strongly recommended anyone to avoid Infiniti. One of the worst companies dealing with cars. They just discontinue vehicles overnight FX35 and don't provide any after sales for the discontinued cars. Even China do not manufacture their parts saying it's a failed company. In Qatar finding infiniti parts are like finding a needle in a haystack. Sad to know they related to Nissan.

Original review: June 28, 2020

I leased 2019 Qx50 and after a year, one day I got locked out of my car. I had to call the locksmith to open the door as the keys were inside my car. I had to pay $100 out of my pocket and when I contacted the dealership from where I leased the car, they said they couldn’t do anything about that...It’s not my fault if the car give me a trouble.

Original review: May 4, 2020

My car was stolen. The insurance company sent to Infiniti more than the car was worth and refuses to give any money back, even though I put a large downpayment. Horrible company!! Thieves!! Everyone knows a car depreciates as soon as you drive it off the lot. Do not lease through Infiniti ever.

Original review: April 23, 2020

My local Infinity dealership was selling a pre-owned car. Due to Infiniti being a reputable dealership, I had confidence in purchasing a used car from them. I would not have thought that they would sell a car with a major internal flaw. I test drove the car, looked at the Carfax, and things checked out fine. I purchased the car end of February 2020. A week later, when I was trying to set up my bluetooth and stream music, this feature was not working at all. When I try to make phone calls, the system goes in and out, and I am unable to stream anything from my phone. I took it to a Ford service center (the car is a Ford CMax Hybrid), and they could not diagnose by a quick look. They recommended that since I had just bought the car, I should take it back to the dealership to have them look at it.

I called Infinity, and spoke with the sales rep who sold me the car, in addition to the sales manager. They did not even want to look at the car, and tried to tell me that "everything was fine" when they sold me the car. They did not want to have anything to do with fixing the bluetooth issue. The sales manager basically said "oh well" it was sold as is. I would have expected them to tell me that this feature was not working/a system was broken, but no one shared any of this info with me. I thought a company like Infinity would not do something like this, but I was sadly wrong. On another note, it took 3 phone calls to get someone to talk to me about this. Nobody was calling me back initially, this should be telling. Now, in order to get this fixed, I will have to pay several hundred dollars that I don't have, so that I can make phone calls in my car and listen to music.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I bought a hardtop convertible flapper motor in November and had it installed. I used it 4 times before it stopped working in February. I contacted the company (< 90 days) and requested a replacement motor. They refused. They did not even offer a discount. The part was $880 or that worked out to be $220 per convertible top elevation. Do not deal with Infiniti parts of America.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

My Q50 has 88,000 miles on it and is out of warranty. It has always been meticulously maintained. This week while parking the engine suddenly failed. The local Infiniti dealer inspected the engine and found that it had, in their words, a "catastrophic failure." There were no signs of wear or burning. Something in the number two piston tore up. The oil pan showed large chunks of metal. I had expected this engine life to be at least 150,000 miles. Infiniti Customer Service response to my complaint was that the car was out of warranty and I will have to pay for a new engine.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Overall I dislike the way how they handle the repaint to my 2019 QX50. It took few months to have it take to the shop. It took me 4 times going back and forth to have it "test" or "investigate" and took many picture to convince them that it is not a rock-chip. After few months they made a conclusion that they will repaint the area that is peeling (Rear & Front) and I'm happy about it but if this ever happen to Toyota or Honda dealership they can deal with it within a week or two. Just saying. Also I'm disappointed on how they won't include the Apple CarPlay into 2019 model QX50. It is a new model and every car should have this as basic Apple android connection to the car. But Infiniti decided to not include 2019 model for having Apple CarPlay.

My first car was a Infiniti and my thoughts about this is if you want your customer to keep be happy and loyal into Infiniti family, a simple update to Apple CarPlay should be ok and implemented into the early version of 2019 QX50. From everything I have experience, I doubt that I will be continuing being a part of Infiniti for my next car purchase or even recommend it. I don't want my friends or my family to have the same experience that I had. PS. Infiniti could at least update the radio system to have an Apple CarPlay let any other "new" car in the market. It's 2019 model after all. The car looks great btw but if you have this type of issue (Paint & outdated system) I think I would reconsider purchasing a different brand for a better quality of paint and system.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

My lease end up on 1/3/20, and I returned the vehicle back to Kings Infiniti. And inspection report was made on 1/10/20. My car was return in perfect normal wear condition (I got pics and kings infiniti disclosure statement to proof), and I got charges for excess wear and use damaged front end total $ 500 something. I contacted the infiniti finance, their excuse was I should done the inspection first before I return to dealer, not the dealer. But I was emailed the AIM inspection company before, and also I got the email said that I can return to dealer first then dealer will arrange them for the inspection. So now, I'm in the middle of this situation which no one to discuss with. I on the phone with AIM and Nissan back and forth. And very bad experiences.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

I purchased a 2013 Infiniti JX35 in Metairie Louisiana. 3 years later the wheels/rims started to peel. I contacted Consumer Affairs for Infiniti and was told it was because of environmental conditions. I live in the south, where there is no snow. Even so, no weather condition could have done this in just 3 years. They just did not want to admit their product was flawed. Not one of my other vehicles had this happen. Take it from me, for the money...buy Lexus or better yet Tesla but NEVER INFINITI!!!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

The timing chain went on my car nearly $5000 worth of work and parts to fix. My very helpful garage (Lia Infiniti) said to call Infiniti consumer affairs to ask for their help, as it is a known problem, with this specific recall notice (I knew nothing until car went wrong) with the QX56 model and my car was still fairly new with very low mileage. My car happened to not have a recall on its Vin number but the fault still happened. Because of this and out of its warranty when I bought it they wiped their hands of it. Pretty disgusted with Infiniti consumer affairs as this is a well known problem and even had recalls on this issue. I would never buy another Infiniti purely because of this. The Lia Infiniti garage I used had excellent customer care and tried everything to get it down in price.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I am a SEVEN-TIME Infiniti owner. On 11-9-19 we leased a new Infiniti QX-60 from Infiniti of Columbus in Dublin, Ohio. We traded in a 2017 QX-60 coming off lease. One week after the trade in, we received a bill for $2,493.84 from Infiniti Finanacial Services, due immediately for payoff on the OLD lease, which contractually the Dealer was to have paid off. I tried to reach our salesman Stephen ** by phone several times that day, with NO return calls. I then emailed to Mr. ** as to why our now turned in vehicle had not been paid off. He replied by email that their finance/accounting department had told him that the check had been mailed. 10 days later on 11/25/19 I called Infiniti Financial Services who stated that NO payoff check had been received.

I again emailed Mr. ** our salesman who again stated that he again checked with accounting who yet again verified the check had been mailed. One week later on 12/2/19 I again called IFS who again stated that no check had been received. I agained emailed and called our salesman repeatedly who no replies this time. I then called the Sales Manager Radu ** at the dealer who said he’d immediately resolve the issue. 3 days later I again called IFS and no payment had been received. I multiple times emailed and called the Sales Manager Radu ** with no replies.

On 12/5/19 I then called the Finance manager Mike ** who proceeded to sort the issues out. The next day he got back to me on 12/6/19 and told me the check was NEVER ISSUED as the salesman had told me, until 12/3/19 and that Infiniti Fine isl Services had LOST the check. On 12/7/19 I received a collection letter from IFS, at which time I called Infiniti Consumer Affairs to assist with my payoff issues and lack of customer service from the dealer. I again spoke with Mr. ** the finance manager on 12/9/19 who stated he would overnight another payoff check. That same day I received a call from Austin, a Regional Manager for Infiniti Consumer Affairs in Nashville who stated he would also assist in resolving this matter.

On 12/11/19, I spoke with Austin again, as well as an IFS representative who stated BOTH the lost check and the replacement checks had been received and who emailed me a payoff letter. On January 4, three weeks later I received a NEW collection letter from IFS for the original amount as well as a check from IFS for the same payoff amount made out in my name. I called IFS, who stated the account was now in collections with the loss recovery department which was closed on a Saturday. I again called Infiniti Consumer Affairs and requested that the case be re-opened. On Monday 1/6//20, I again called Consumer Affairs as Austin had not called despite my leaving several voicemails at his direct dial number.

They connected me to him, and he partied me in with IFS and then the Loss Recovery Department. Austin refused to stay on the line as he was “too busy to continue helping” and stated he would call me in follow up 2 days later. I then spoke with Frank ** at Infiniti Financial Services loss recovery department with my attorney listening in, and Frank proceeded to laugh as he reviewed the case facts. Upon his review, and after spending 75 minutes on the phone with multiple people, in addition to over 4 hours spent on calls and emails prior, Frank proceeded to tell us that IFS had refunded the second payment from the dealer to me instead of the dealer, and simultaneously referred me to multiple collection agencies (several of whom had called me already earlier that day).

Mr. ** explained that he indeed could NOT avoid the check erroneously mailed to me and that I had to deposit the check, and mail a personal check along with the bill and collection notice to pay off the 2017 Infiniti, and stated he would no longer pursue collection of this account and refused to e-mail me confirmation of this or our discussion. The next day on 1/7/20 I deposited the erroneously issued check from Infiniti for $2,493.84 and simultaneously mailed a personal check for the same amount via Certified Mail, return receipt requested.

Austin, from Infiniti Consumer Affairs called me once on W. 12/8/19, while I was on an emergency phone call. I am a physician and was unable to take his call. Less than 60 seconds later, I called Austin back at Cinsumer Affairs and again left multiple voice mails with NO return call. I hope anyone considering owning/leasing an Infiniti will give second thoughts after reading our horrible saga of repeated failures at giving proper customer service at all levels of management.

Infiniti Company Information