Infiniti

Infiniti Reviews

Find a Best Car Brands partner
1.2(647)

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

About Infiniti

Infiniti is Nissan's division of luxury vehicles. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

Infiniti Reviews

Stars Rating

• 6%
  • 94%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?
    Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Dec. 18, 2022

I have. 2011 Infiniti QX56. It has over 200,000 miles on it. Runs/rides like a brand new car. WHEN ITS RUNNING!!! I had the plugs and coils replaced and it would not start thereafter. It has been to several mechanics near me only to have to go to the Nissan shop an hour away. It took me 3 hours to start it in order to get it there. They had it for a few weeks and told me they have fixed it. I went to pick it up and it did the same thing but I took it home hoping it was just a hiccup.

The next morning I went to take my daughter to school and again it wouldn’t start. Nissan had someone tow it back to the shop and it’s been there since. That was in August and today it is December 17, 2022. I have replaced the battery, both fuel pumps, plugs/coils and the ECM. First I was told the ECM was bad so they tried a brand new one and that didn’t work. They told me my fuel pressure was great only to tell me approximately a month later I needed a new high pressure fuel pump. I did return the one I purchased and am in search of a new one again. These fuel pumps are extremely high priced and hard to find.

I absolutely love this vehicle and a friend of mine purchased one because they liked it so much. But now I am so badly upset because I have a vehicle that I paid off this summer and have not been able to enjoy as of late. This vehicle was purchased because of the room it has. I have 3 children, myself, my fiancé and my father. We have not been able to go on any vacation or anything since it went down. I am $4,000 plus in right now. I do not have much more to put in this vehicle and I can NOT get ANY HELP!!!! I am very pissed, upset, sad etc. I need HELP!!! There definitely should be a recall!!!!

Contract & TermsReliability

Reviewed Nov. 29, 2022

These electrical issues have been happening since 2016. I was unaware of this when I purchased my 2021 QX50 Sensory model. We had the same problems and more for eight months. The dealership, of course, said, "Oh no, nothing like that had occurred before." We leased a 22 QX50 Sensory, and a week later, the same things started happening. This continued until April when Infiniti consumer affairs said to take it to another Infiniti dealership for a second opinion. They replaced my entire A/V unit per Infiniti Corp. It worked for three months and started over again; Infiniti had the A/V unit replaced again in September. This time it only took a few weeks for the issues to start happening again. I went back to consumer affairs again, and they finally decided to repurchase it and reimburse us for our payments.

After we signed the agreement, they claimed there was a glitch in their system and sent a new repurchase agreement that would compensate us nothing. So now we are forced to continue paying for a car we do not drive as we work with a lawyer. Also, none of the repairs addressed any of the issues with the sensors going off all the time for no reason because there is no way to recreate the problems. So not only do the internal systems not function properly, but it is also unsafe to drive because the sensors misinterpret the information; the safety braking system can engage when it is not needed causing an accident. So be very wary of Infiniti because after exhaustive research, this is not a new issue, and they still have not addressed it but are still openly selling these vehicles.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 26, 2022

Purchase a QX55 a little over a year ago. I had over a year and 4 to 5 time is to service the navigation. But they just say it has been service and it works perfectly. On the fifth time I go in and the navigation still wasn't working. I finally was fed up and told them, "This is ridiculous, I bought a car, and the navigation never works." So, they got some savvy tech, and he also could not get it to work. Finally, I asked them to bring the tech that worked on it and said it worked and show me how it worked for him. When he came out, he also could not get it to work. But he assured me it worked at his workstation. I told him, "How come it was still doing the same from all the previous time I had brought in for."

They put me in another loaner. I go and pick it up and all the other option to input address worked but the Google navigation part did not. And told them I would live with it like they gave it to me, since my husband was not feeling well after his chemotherapy. My husband has cancer and lost over 40 pounds in weight, I decide it was time to take him to see his parent, siblings, nieces and nephews. They all have grown, married and move to different part of Texas. We went to Midland, then I tried to input address for Big Lake, Brownwood and Fredericksburg, but my navigation just kept scrolling. Then finally would just go back to the beginning. I would push home button and scroll and go back to the beginning.

I had to resort to my cell phone to navigate me to those cities. The dealership would even tell me to use my Google on my phone. But why, If I bought a car with all the whistle and bells. I asked, "Would you all refund me for the upgrade of navigation?" No. My husband is so upset that this has gone over a year and still can't get it to work.

I have a sixth appointment for this navigation service on 11/30/2022. Then I am put in a vehicle that does not have the upgrade. So, I have to drive a standard vehicle. I can't believe that they made me believe I was out of my mind that I could not work my navigation. I have had 2 of the QX60 vehicles, never experienced anything like I have. I can't believe that over a year they can't not make it work. For over a year the navigation has not work and I believe this is lemon car. I believe I will have to hire an attorney. Thank you.

Reviewed July 31, 2022

To Whom it may concern: We are writing to notify you of all problems we are experiencing with our (2021 Infiniti QX50). Photos were submitted. My wife job consist of driving to her patients houses, and she uses the top screen to navigate to and from. While she’s driving the radio flashes and it resets the channels. The top screen blacks out and the clock sets back 6 hours. She has to reset the SiriusXM channels each time this happens. Our service visits are as follows:

7/30/2022 Car taken to the dealership with the same issues persisting as well the daily, Vehicle Data Transmission is ON message. 07/16/22- 8264 miles- Customer returned to dealership to note that issue still persists, pictures taken by advisor and service manager informed. 07/15/22- 8129 miles- Picked up vehicle for customer by service manager and returned. Performed software update per tech line guidelines (Invoice still open for tech line case). 07/08/22- 8077 miles- Performed software update (Invoice still open for tech line case). 03/24/22- 6491 miles- Replaced AV control unit (Invoice attached). 03/09/22- 6832 miles- Ordered AV control unit (Invoice attached). 02/22/2022- 6498 miles- Performed software update (Invoice attached). I hope that you will resolve this matter promptly, as it is causing us considerable inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Samuel and Cynthia

Reliability

Reviewed June 30, 2022

After owning Acura MDX with no problems for 10 years, I have really regretted after recent purchase of used 2018 Infiniti QX60 with 59000m and it. This car came defective; burning 1 quart of oil per 100 m. Local Infiniti dealer has stated that this car is already out of manufacturer warranty. I have tried to purchase an extended warranty and the same dealer refused to do this due to my car is red-flagged in an Infiniti database for engine service exception. Same dealer calculated parts and labor 11200$ for engine replacement.

Three local repair shops refused to fix Infiniti engine as well saying engine is very problematic. Used engine from junk costs about 5500$ plus labor. I have a feeling that Infiniti does not stay behind their cars, fighting with clients and not providing a viable options to fix defective car. I do have a really bad experience. Will try to get rid of this car ASAP and buy another Acura MDX. I would clearly say, stay away from Infiniti cars.

Reviewed June 29, 2022

Let me start by saying that I had driven a 2006 infiniti M35 for 11 years and it made it to 200k miles, so I wanted to buy another one. I purchased a 2017 Q50s 2.0t and I have 88k miles on it. I took it to the Thousand Oaks CA dealership and they charged me the normal diagnostic fee which I agreed to pay, but they couldn't find the problem quickly and wanted to charge me another diagnostic fee, which I felt was unfair, so I picked up the car and took it to Oxnard Ca dealership and paid them another diagnostic fee. They also could not find the problem and said it must be an internal engine failure but didn't know exactly what and said I can pay another $500 for them to further diagnose the car. They quoted me $21k for a new engine, the car is 5 years old and has 88k miles on it, I have done all the service and it should not have this issue.

When I asked if infiiniti would make me an offer on the car, they said NO, so they don't even want their car back. I still have a loan on the vehicle and it's not running, I can't believe that they don't stand behind their cars any longer. I also did not know when I purchased this car that infiniti used a Mercedes engine in this model. This company is ridiculous. Buyer beware.

Reviewed May 4, 2022

I am insulted. We own three Infiniti/Nissan vehicles 2016, 2018 & 2019 & they falsely voided my engine warranty on my 2019 infiniti QX50 & are trying to make me buy an engine out of pocket. I need assistance and will hire an attorney.

Reviewed April 7, 2022

My son purchased this vehicle and has had nothing but problems. Upon checking into it further there are many problems involved with it and it is known. Why wouldn't INFINITI take it upon themselves to rectify these issues and not leave it on the people who purchase their vehicles? Shameful. My son continues paying for a vehicle that has been in and out of the shop more than he's had the chance to even enjoy it and drive it.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed April 2, 2022

We purchased a used 2015 QX80 with 65,000 miles on it. We did love the car and was an amazing ride till this week. We had some issues and it was running very rough and the engine light came on. So we had it towed to a local shop and he said the codes it was pulling it was something internal (P0011 & P0021) and we needed to have it looked at from a dealer. So the Local Nissan diagnosed it as stretched timing chains. They said it was right about $4000 to fix it. So this car just has 105,000 miles on it and we paid nearly $38,000 for it. So I have a car that I paid nearly $40,000 dollars for it, I have only put 40 thousand miles on it and I have to put $4,000 into it to get it running.

I called the Infiniti Consumer affairs and got nothing but sorry. I explained that I have a stay at home mom with 5 kids and we are on a very tight budget, etc. She then said that I would have to have it towed to Infiniti instead of Nissan???? Same company? They said they cannot have Nissan look at it and this was done by one of their master mechanics. So this means tow it a third time with and pay another diagnose fee for what? Infiniti should step up to the plate here. I asked the girl I spoke with to give me a supervisor and she said there were none. She was reading from a script as you could tell just to get you off the phone.

I then asked her how she would feel if you purchased a car for 40,000 dollars and only got 40K out of it and now have to put 4 thousand dollars into it. She said she could not reflect on that? This is what customer service departments have come to? No emotions or anything. Just firmly I cant reflect? I said, (ask your CEO or director how they would feel if their mom of 5 was going through this). Again nothing.

After doing research, this is a problem that Infiniti knows about but is doing nothing. Just look around on some blogs and you will find them. As well there are issues with the catalytic converters at $1,300 a piece for both sides. I was just wanting them to do what's right and stand by the product. I am a sales manager that travels the US and trust me that I will share this story with every individual I come in contact with. In my business I tell my people to treat people right and they will come back every time... Treat people like you want to be treated and you just built a successful business. I cannot believe this company and its products. We will never purchase another Infiniti or Nissan and I will make sure my kids remember what we are going through when they make their decisions for a car. I will share this story at every sales meeting, and while visiting clients for sure!!!

Reviewed March 2, 2022

2012 pearl white qx56 paint started peeling December 2021. I called Infiniti and found out there was a factory recall on the paint. Recall ended in 2020. If a auto manufacturer has a known paint problem on a particular make model and color vehicle they should do the right thing and take care of it and not have to be taken to court to do so. Factory applied well maintained paint should last.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2022

I would highly recommend this car dealership for anyone interested in buying a vehicle, I was greatest with the utmost respect and they worked diligently to get me approved, with not so great credit, I had the best vehicle purchasing experience ever. They were honest, reliable and I got the loan to purchase my Beautiful vehicle. Thank you Austin Infiniti.

Staff

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2022

I patch the new QX60 2020. From day one a lot of issues in the car when is very cold. The window glass is not rolling up. Heater is not working. I strongly recommend do not buy the Infiniti. I'm not going to buy anymore Infinity. I have a warranty but they're saying diagnosis they're going to charge it.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Dec. 16, 2021

I have purchased/leased 6 different cars from Infiniti 2 Q70Ls 2 Q50 and 2 QX80's on 1 of the cars, the last one I will ever purchase from Nissan or Infiniti. They returned an electronic transfer back to my bank without me knowing it, So I made scheduled payments per closing and assumed all was well...as a result of that returned transfer which they couldn't explain they showed me 3 straight months of 30 day late payments. They apologized but refuse to correct it with the credit agencies, the only blemish on my credit is a result of their incompetence and laziness. They are not a good company and I would not trust them...

Reviewed Dec. 2, 2021

What a JOKE!!! I have an Infiniti (2nd one) and it is leased thru Nissan/Infiniti. Anyway, I went to trade in the car on a competitive brand and Infiniti will no longer let you to trade your car in (have the other dealer payoff and buy the car). I have leased for over 30 years and never had a problem trading in car at a different dealer/brand. They said I have to buy the car, register it and pay sales tax then trade to the new dealer and pay another tax and registration for the new car. PATHETIC COMPANY!! No wonder nobody wants their cars any longer. Soon to go the way of the Edsel.

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2021

My 2010 Infiniti G37 suddenly developed severe cracking of the dashboard as well as stickiness. As the original owner, my car has only 44,000 miles and has been meticulously cared for and garage kept. Upon researching my problem, I discovered that this is a widespread issue well known to Nissan/Infiniti in the past. Despite offering replacements and extended warranties for previous years, they continue to sell the same part that suddenly deteriorates at about 50,000 miles, lasting just long enough to be out of warranty.

I have complained to Infiniti's corporate office and BBB, but since it is out of warranty and not enough people are reporting this problem in my year vehicle as of yet, they will not help with the replacement of my dashboard which they estimated would cost $2,300 to $2,400. They claim that "they are committed to providing the highest levels of product quality and customer satisfaction". This is clearly not the case. I will never buy another Infiniti. I hope that others will also come forward to report this problem.

Reviewed Sept. 27, 2021

Purchased a 2020 QX50 and it's already been towed twice because it simply would not start. In both cases the car was in a safe place however, I was without a vehicle. Infiniti services scheduled the tows. The first tow took over a day to pick up the car. The second time the tow took over 2 days to be picked up. The AutoStart had be replaced....in a 2020 vehicle. I classify Infiniti as a "luxury" vehicle and with that expect a reliable vehicle and attention to the customer experience. I give Infiniti a ZERO on both ratings.

Online & App

Reviewed Sept. 26, 2021

I've never heard of a car company that likes to screw their customers as much as the Infiniti car company. Before buying any Infiniti that's before 2021, you should know that if you get one with a panoramic roof it doesn't open. Who invest money in a panoramic roof and doesn't allow it to open? You should also know that if you ever want to get Apple CarPlay, or whatever the Android version of that is, you can't. Infiniti decided to be the only car company that would not allow compatibility with any aftermarket product. If you're OK with all of that, then it's a very beautiful car. If beauty is all you are looking for and not a car that actually makes sense or a company that likes their customers, then this is the car for you.

Reviewed April 10, 2021

Typically we buy Lexus or Audi but decided to go Infiniti this time bought a 2020 QX50. We’ve had this BRAND NEW CAR in the shop 8 times in 14 months each time being assured it’s fixed then it’s back in. Ok things happen so we gave Infiniti the option to just buy us out of the vehicle and we try something else but NO. They feel there’s nothing wrong with a new vehicle requiring this many trips to be repaired. SERIOUSLY? Speaks volumes about the company’s integrity in my opinion.

My husband was going to buy me an Infiniti too (we got married April 1st) but after all the headaches of this vehicle I’m going 100% back to Lexus where they value their customers not only during the sell but throughout the entire time. I cannot support a company that cannot accept fault (accidents happen to ALL companies no big deal). It’s completely how the company handles it and this was hands down THE WORSE and they have now lost a life long customer and one that can and will use her voice to tell people what to expect when using Infiniti.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed March 31, 2021

I have an Infiniti JX35 2013. In the past 3 years I had to replace both the right and left headlight units at a cost of $1200 each because water leaked into the encasement and caused an electrical shortage. I called Infiniti initially and was told that it was an isolated problem with my own vehicle, but have since read multiple reviews on-line from others with the same issue. Now my R side headlight is fogged up again. I called them today and they were absolutely no help. I was told to take it to a local dealer for an electrical diagnostic starting at $150 cost to me, even though this is the 3rd time to replace the same part, and I have a photograph of the obvious moisture inside of the headlight. They really just don't care. I will never buy a Nissan product again.

Reviewed March 3, 2021

Our brand new Infiniti QX50 -Sensory has had so many problems in the last 4 months I have had the car - The car has less than 1,800 KM (Less than two thousand KM's)- We have hardly used the car. Unfortunately - there is no Lemon law in Canada, so we have to keep taking the car to the dealer and get it fixed (under warranty). This is totally unacceptable.

Staff

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2021

The leasing company held the car in their lot for 2 extra months before releasing the end of contract information. In the meantime, The DMV required full payment of registration or my license would be un-renewable. I had to pay the registration fee without owning the car. Then the leasing company billed an extra end of lease charge and won't remove it. The contact person, Brian, was pleasant in conversation, but refused to help, just out of spite.

Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed Feb. 9, 2021

Infiniti is by far the worst car to lease. Not only is the seating very uncomfortable but also created more back problems for me. The lumbar system in these vehicles is horrendous. What is even more upsetting, is their website has been down for days now. I cannot see my payoff amount. When I asked to remove the automatic payments option so I can make the last full payment (so I would not be overcharged with autopay) I was neglected and hung up on 4 different times. Customer service is a complete joke. One guy couldn't even get the volume on his headset to work. Do not lease from this company. It's time for Americans to stick with their bread and butter (Ford, Chevy, etc.)!

CoverageStaff

Reviewed Feb. 5, 2021

I bought a preowned infiniti from Red Noland Infiniti and within 3 weeks it would randomly not start. After spending over 40 days total in their service dept they could not diagnose or fix the issue. Finally after 11 months of ownership and 57 total days in service, Mike Ward Infiniti came up with at least an idea of the problem. However, it is several hundred dollars and may not even be the actual issue. Red Noland told me it was not covered under warranty or the warranty that came with the car.

After the 4th attempt at repairing they offered me 40% less than I paid for the car after a few months of very stressful ownership. (Imagine going somewhere, the store or hiking, and your car wont start for over an hour when you get back to it). Infiniti consumer affairs has been less than helpful as well the only competent people are at Mike Ward in highlands ranch. I have had two arbitration cases open with infiniti and even with the bbb, however since the car is over a year old, but still under warranty, they refused to do anything to fix the situation. I have owned 3 infinitis the last 5 years, 2 g35x's, and a q40, and I will never give Infiniti or Nissan another dime for a car! You would think they cared about customers with brand loyalty but that's as big a joke as calling their cars luxury performance sedans.

Customer ServiceCoverageStaff

Reviewed Jan. 6, 2021

I leased a QX60 in 2017 and bought it at the end of the lease. I told my sales person and the finance manager that everything on the car was great BUT there was corrosion around the center of the hub cap (around the Infiniti Symbol). I spoke to the service advisor at the dealership and they took pictures and promised me that this should be covered under warranty. Then they did not follow up I called to see what was happening. They told me to call corporate customer service because they would want to make this right.

I call corporate and was told that the Regional Manager would give me a call. So, Juan the Regional Manager called and said it was not covered under warranty but could not explain why. I understand some things like tires, wipers or mats are not covered but hub cap is a permanent piece of the car and nothing was wrong with the hub cap but the corrosion. I will never recommend anyone to Infiniti. I am disappointed that the Service Dept at Infiniti Orange Park didn't step in and stand up for their customer.

CoverageStaff

Reviewed Nov. 5, 2020

This is my first Infiniti vehicle and to say I'm disappointed since owing this vehicle is an understatement. I don't think I will ever purchase Nissan or Infiniti vehicle again. The Infiniti dealership who is now in possession of my vehicle giving me the run-around as they are wanting to charge me for repair that should be covered under warranty. I purchased a Infiniti as I trusted your brand but what a mistake. Even dealing with their customer care team did not help on resolving any of the issues.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Oct. 23, 2020

They ruined my credit over $100, because I had a typo in a single month of car payment. I’ve been a loyal customer for years and never had a clean payment history. They didn’t bother contacting me and marked me 30 days late. So now I can’t get the best mortgage rate when I’m trying to buy a house. Their customer service is also very rude when I try to dispute this.

Customer Service

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2020

If you have a problem with a sale that was made do not expect Infiniti to help. Even when the dealership, that carries their name, lied to make a sale. Grubbs Infiniti lied to make a sale. They seem to not want to get involved to help out. They are okay with the deception that was done at Grubbs INFINITI, in Grapevine TX. I have never had such bad customer service. I will definitely not buy another Infiniti vehicle again. This was my first Infiniti and my last. I will go back to Cadillac, now they outstanding customer service.

Verified purchase
    Coverage

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2020

Consumer Affairs is a complete joke. My 2019 Q50 Red Sport has never drove straight which was bought with 49 miles on it and addressed 4 days later but was told it's road crown then set up to drive this way then educated guess of bent strut and has had 3 sets of tires now. They don't acknowledge independent shops service records only the dealerships. They claim I was in a collision causing this damage however there is no evidence of it and they can't acknowledge defects. They said for months I had a bent strut when several of my own inspections said lower control arm has play.

Dealership still tried claiming this part was fine and didn't see the grease seeping out of the bushing or the high pressure fuel lines leaking. Following day they magically acknowledge the lower control arm needs replaced due to the bushing. Exactly what my service records pointed to 7 months earlier. Don't trust Consumer Affairs or manufacturer dealerships. Wow guess my mechanics were right. So now they try blaming it on collision and road damage. I'm paying for all repairs out of pocket and getting rid of the car that has too many problems. Dealerships can't diagnose issues properly but can break a engine cover lol.

Reviewed Aug. 24, 2020

We paid for a wear and tear protection package with our lease at the Fort Lauderdale Infiniti Center. Now they are closed and Infiniti USA won't honor it and wants to charge us twice for that. Buy Toyota. We never had problems with Toyota.

Reviewed July 21, 2020

This sport model has the thinnest tires that go flat constantly. In the first 18 months of my lease, I have had 5 flat tires costing $2,500. - Infiniti will not honor their offer of $1,000. To add a tire protection package to my lease. They are a TOTAL Scam of a company and have lost me and my extended family as Infiniti customers.

Infiniti Company Information