2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

3.9/5 (596 ratings)
Get Pricing on Rydeshopper
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Infiniti

Infiniti is Nissan's division of luxury vehicles. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Infiniti Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infiniti?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

They ruined my credit over $100, because I had a typo in a single month of car payment. I’ve been a loyal customer for years and never had a clean payment history. They didn’t bother contacting me and marked me 30 days late. So now I can’t get the best mortgage rate when I’m trying to buy a house. Their customer service is also very rude when I try to dispute this.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

If you have a problem with a sale that was made do not expect Infiniti to help. Even when the dealership, that carries their name, lied to make a sale. Grubbs Infiniti lied to make a sale. They seem to not want to get involved to help out. They are okay with the deception that was done at Grubbs INFINITI, in Grapevine TX. I have never had such bad customer service. I will definitely not buy another Infiniti vehicle again. This was my first Infiniti and my last. I will go back to Cadillac, now they outstanding customer service.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

Consumer Affairs is a complete joke. My 2019 Q50 Red Sport has never drove straight which was bought with 49 miles on it and addressed 4 days later but was told it's road crown then set up to drive this way then educated guess of bent strut and has had 3 sets of tires now. They don't acknowledge independent shops service records only the dealerships. They claim I was in a collision causing this damage however there is no evidence of it and they can't acknowledge defects. They said for months I had a bent strut when several of my own inspections said lower control arm has play.

Dealership still tried claiming this part was fine and didn't see the grease seeping out of the bushing or the high pressure fuel lines leaking. Following day they magically acknowledge the lower control arm needs replaced due to the bushing. Exactly what my service records pointed to 7 months earlier. Don't trust Consumer Affairs or manufacturer dealerships. Wow guess my mechanics were right. So now they try blaming it on collision and road damage. I'm paying for all repairs out of pocket and getting rid of the car that has too many problems. Dealerships can't diagnose issues properly but can break a engine cover lol.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

We paid for a wear and tear protection package with our lease at the Fort Lauderdale Infiniti Center. Now they are closed and Infiniti USA won't honor it and wants to charge us twice for that. Buy Toyota. We never had problems with Toyota.

Original review: July 21, 2020

This sport model has the thinnest tires that go flat constantly. In the first 18 months of my lease, I have had 5 flat tires costing $2,500. - Infiniti will not honor their offer of $1,000. To add a tire protection package to my lease. They are a TOTAL Scam of a company and have lost me and my extended family as Infiniti customers.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I would strongly recommended anyone to avoid Infiniti. One of the worst companies dealing with cars. They just discontinue vehicles overnight FX35 and don't provide any after sales for the discontinued cars. Even China do not manufacture their parts saying it's a failed company. In Qatar finding infiniti parts are like finding a needle in a haystack. Sad to know they related to Nissan.

Original review: June 28, 2020

I leased 2019 Qx50 and after a year, one day I got locked out of my car. I had to call the locksmith to open the door as the keys were inside my car. I had to pay $100 out of my pocket and when I contacted the dealership from where I leased the car, they said they couldn’t do anything about that...It’s not my fault if the car give me a trouble.

Original review: May 4, 2020

My car was stolen. The insurance company sent to Infiniti more than the car was worth and refuses to give any money back, even though I put a large downpayment. Horrible company!! Thieves!! Everyone knows a car depreciates as soon as you drive it off the lot. Do not lease through Infiniti ever.

Original review: April 23, 2020

My local Infinity dealership was selling a pre-owned car. Due to Infiniti being a reputable dealership, I had confidence in purchasing a used car from them. I would not have thought that they would sell a car with a major internal flaw. I test drove the car, looked at the Carfax, and things checked out fine. I purchased the car end of February 2020. A week later, when I was trying to set up my bluetooth and stream music, this feature was not working at all. When I try to make phone calls, the system goes in and out, and I am unable to stream anything from my phone. I took it to a Ford service center (the car is a Ford CMax Hybrid), and they could not diagnose by a quick look. They recommended that since I had just bought the car, I should take it back to the dealership to have them look at it.

I called Infinity, and spoke with the sales rep who sold me the car, in addition to the sales manager. They did not even want to look at the car, and tried to tell me that "everything was fine" when they sold me the car. They did not want to have anything to do with fixing the bluetooth issue. The sales manager basically said "oh well" it was sold as is. I would have expected them to tell me that this feature was not working/a system was broken, but no one shared any of this info with me. I thought a company like Infinity would not do something like this, but I was sadly wrong. On another note, it took 3 phone calls to get someone to talk to me about this. Nobody was calling me back initially, this should be telling. Now, in order to get this fixed, I will have to pay several hundred dollars that I don't have, so that I can make phone calls in my car and listen to music.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I bought a hardtop convertible flapper motor in November and had it installed. I used it 4 times before it stopped working in February. I contacted the company (< 90 days) and requested a replacement motor. They refused. They did not even offer a discount. The part was $880 or that worked out to be $220 per convertible top elevation. Do not deal with Infiniti parts of America.

Infiniti Company Information