2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Shop on Rydeshopper
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.98/5

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Find a Dealer Near You
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Find a Dealer Near You

Nissan Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

Have not had to use it on this Nissan yet, but have used it on an older Nissan and it cover an expense of $1000. We took the warranty on this vehicle because we believe it will come in handy. We have 7 years or 120k miles.

Original review: April 6, 2020

Done in a timely manner. Kept me apprised as the repairs went along. Checked to see if anymore could be done for me. If any issues came to let me know and get my opinion. Check out was easy and car was washed and the inside always had paper on seats and floor so it did not get dirty from the work they did. They smiled and I went on my way.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I have owned 2 cars with CVT one being Nissan Note. The cvt had over 242,000km then I decided to sell it but had no any issues with the cvt, secondly and currently I have a nissan Tiida with REOFO8B cvt WHICH IS SO SWEET. I have clocked 177,000 and you may think the cvt is new. Nissan having been in cvt market is the best...My next car will be a nissan with a CVT...

Steve - Kenya

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I purchased 2019 Nissan Sentra SV, and within 6 months of driving now my car doesn't pick up properly and I can hear machine noise from my car. It's just 1 year old and I am experiencing this issue. MY car heating also does not work fully, it takes at least 20mins. If I have kept my A/C or Heater on, then car does not go beyond 60MPH and I have to give maximum acceleration. Engine is faulty and Nissan Dealer is not ready to fix this.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Back on April 25th 2020 I traded in my Nissan Rogue sport at rt 46 nissan in Totowa nj. I leased an Altima. I find out at the end of October that the paperwork was not done and they say I am delinquent on my rogue. I have been going back and forth with the dealership and nissan corp for 2 months. They have destroyed mine and my wife's credit and it is December 29th and the problem is still going on. I will never buy a nissan again and I wish I could get rid of the one that I have now. If anybody needs a new vehicle I would not suggest 46 nissan or nissan corp at all.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

A Service Advisor left me in the waiting area 8 hours and still didn't do the work. Within that time frame only the oil and tires were changed. Rushing to get my car to me, a technician or other help misplaced a lug nut, then entered a charge on the invoice as it were missing when I got there. I filed a complaint about my experience to Nissan of North America Consumer Affairs who informed management of the complaint. And management didn't reply. After the unpleasant and unethical experience I had my vehicle service elsewhere.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

I have owned a significant number of Nissan vehicles - 2 Maxima's, 2 Pathfinders, 2 Infiniti's - and after my recent experience, I will never purchase again. I have a 2017 Maxima in which I knew had a mechanical issue. At the time I made the appointment with local dealership to inspect, mileage was under 60,000 miles. After waiting 10 days for appointment, their assessment was that I need a new front left bearing hub - the challenge, after waiting for the appointment, the mileage was now 60,265 miles and the warranty ends at 60,000. Their suggestion was to discuss with Nissan Consumer Affairs.

Nissan position after more than a week of conversations - "We don't care that you are a life long customer and that we will lose your future business. We refuse to help you because you are 0.4% out of warranty, even though you had to wait 10 days for your appointment with one of our dealers." So charged close to $200 for the assessment on a part that should be covered under warranty and dealership looking for additional $300 for a repair in which I can purchase an official Nissan part online for $60. No help. No consideration. No further purchases from me on a brand that shows no appreciation for their customers.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

We ask the salesman for a truck so we could have a tow pkg. He brought us a car and said that it could tow and he would have the tow pkg put on and give us extra money besides. He said the car had around 100,000 miles. That was where my husband and I failed. Not expecting liars for salesman. Older bald man, I don’t know his name. He will lie and tell anything, use pressure tactics won’t even try to find what you're really looking for. After the papers were signed he said oh we can’t do that. We went back the next morning to take the car back and to talk to the Mgr he said forget yesterday, I didn’t want to forget the day before cause I lost money. He said pick something else. I had to get something else and got less trade in and lost more money. The Mgr stuck with his salesman’s lies. I’m very hurt financially I traded a Toyota that was worth more by far. I’m very hurt and angry that this is their policy for selling cars.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Highly recommend you reconsider ever doing business with this company because they 100% do not care about customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, customer problems with their vehicles... Won't work with you to find a solution when they sell you a faulty product. Do NOT abide by their customer warranties. It's been 9 months of absolute hell with a brand new 2020 Altima. Completely appalled at the atrocities this company allows. Had so many repetitive issues they failed to fix and their only solution was that I trade it in so they could get MORE money from me! Completely disgusted with the dealership, consumer affairs and arbitrations.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

Any Nissan dealership that has been in business since 2013 knowingly participated in consumer fraud with corporate guidance. They knowingly sold defective vehicles that put the consumers' safety in jeopardy and our court system gave them a slap on the wrist. The class action lawsuit attorneys make bank and the consumers were stuck with the aftermath.

At first Nissan claimed that a computer program upgrade would fix the issue and they knew it would not. They string you along stating that they are working on a fix, but it never came while I was under their warranty. They say they have a fix now but they want me to pay for half of it because I am just out of warranty. They never told me about the fix while I was in warranty. The "fix" is only as good as their word and their word has no value. What are they hiding currently? You will not know until it is too late. The whole lot of them are fraudsters that can not be trusted.

Buy a Nissan of any make at your own peril. As Americans we should unite and stand outside of every Nissan dealer in America on as often as possible but especially on Saturdays until they go out of business in America. That is about the only recourse we have for these lawbreakers that our Government is allowing to stay in business in this country. Now you cannot say that you have not been warned.

Nissan Company Information