Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.69/5

Nissan

Nissan is a Japanese manufacturer of cars, trucks, SUVs and electric cars for every lifestyle. Read reviews for their many models:

View More View More

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

990 Nissan Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I bought my Titan new and had the usual rotor problem and the rear axle end seals blowing out. Nissan fixes the rotor issue without problems. The axle end seal happened at 76,000 miles, just 1,000 miles out of warranty but after many complaints to corporate, they agreed to pay half. This fix lasted about 4,000 miles, Instead of repeating the repair, I chose to use a thicker viscosity rear end lube from Lucas. I also had to replace the radiator but that is common on all vehicles now that radiators are plastic.

If you’re wondering why I give this truck 4 stars, I almost gave it 5 stars, this truck had 355,000 miles on it when I traded it in 2013. Those issues listed above are the only problems I had with this truck and it still ran like a new truck when I traded. The engine and transmission were beasts. I attribute the performance of this Titan to changing my oil every 20 to 25,000 miles with Amsoil and Ea filters. I would have bought another Titan at trade but needed better mpg. Traded for a Ram 1500 4wd and it now has 270,000 using Amsoil.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I was actually in a hurry to buy a car as mine got totaled in an accident. The price seemed to be a good value and dealership close to home helped. I like my car that is why I have not replaced it after thirteen years. I think Nissan is a very good brand or make of cars. I love how quiet it is. I get complimented on the color and looks of the car. Car rides smoothly and runs quiet. I like the material of the seats. The radio had a nice sound. I like the color, the size, the sunroof, and electric seats. However, I dislike the small cabinet. The covering has rippled and the gearshift fid too. Air vents for the air conditioner are placed wrong on the dash. During hot summers in Las Vegas seems like it never get cool enough.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I love how my Nissan drives and handles on the road. It has great mileage. This is the third Nissan that I have owned. I have had no issues with it and have 35000 miles on it. Bargain for money. I love the color, interior, leather and heated seats and all the safety features like air bags and warning lights and symbols. I also like the moon roof and navigation system and love the fact that it shows the air in my tires. However, I wish my car has a bigger screen for navigation and a better camera. I would also like better instructions on how to use the electronics. I also resent that I have to pay to update my navigation system. This should be included. I don't like the fact that Nissan is monitoring my car as well. But still, I have had great service from Nissan.

Original review: June 20, 2018

This is a reliable vehicle. It is small and has a sporty feel but still feels safe. It handles well & acceleration. The trunk area is quite small but I can fit a surprising amount of stuff in the car with the seats down. One of the most important features I was looking for this time around was a vehicle with AWD. I found my previous car slip-sliding around in the big rainstorms we had over the last few years and I wanted to solve that problem for a safer, less-stressful commute. The Nissan Juke has good gas mileage, comfortable seats and good power uphill (my commute home includes a long trek into the foothills). My major complaint is the small gas tank! I have to refuel multiple times a week for commute. Stil, I would recommend this car.

Original review: June 18, 2018

This vehicle has been the best model that we have ever purchased. It is a 2003 model, but we have never had to have any major work done. The dealership had a reputation of honesty. The vehicle had a good look and when we test drove it, it drove so smoothly. We took it on back roads to try how it handled on curves and small potholes. The only thing I dislike is that the passenger side seatbelt locks as soon as the vehicle starts, with much discomfort until I release it and put it back on.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan?

Original review: May 18, 2019

This car is unreliable, has transmission, and clutch problems. A 2017 with 67000 miles on it. They offered 2000 for it as a trade in... 5000 if we're fixed it. DON'T HOLD ANY VALUE! I have platinum warranty on it and still paying 700 for them to fix it.

Original review: May 8, 2019

Drove our Brand New Nissan off the lot and the air didn’t work. Had to repair the complete air conditioning system 7 times and still never worked. Terrible customer service and would not take the vehicle back. We have 9 kids and almost a year with a little mini van rental due to constantly being in the shop. Terrible experience.

Original review: May 5, 2019

I took my car to Nissan of Riverhead NY on 8-26-17. I brought it in for two new tires and a coolant flush. This job should have cost me about $450, instead I walked out paying $675. They overcharged me on every part and aspect of service. They broke not one but both of my tire TPMS sensors before telling me what they did. Then had the nerve to say it was my fault because of the metal tire valve stem caps Nissan put on years ago. They claimed giving me a coupon on my receipt and not charging me a fee made up for what they did. The coupon didn't even make up for how much they overcharged me for parts and service.

Furthermore driving the car home it had a extreme vibration that it never had before and would require the brakes to be fixed on the car in under a few months to make it go away. Also the tires they sold me were the wrong ones and so badly installed that they would leak constantly and eventually need to be replaced in under two years. Mavis confirmed that it was poor work that cause the premature failure of my brakes and tires. I have all the supporting receipts and videos to prove all this. This is a link to the video when you will hear the one mechanic discuss how bad the work on my car was and you will hear a customer service rep tell him to stop CSI my car and finding problems so they could cover up their terrible service and the damage they did to my car. https://youtu.be/IYTTbhw6taY.

Also I met with the owner and he and his staff was unwilling to do anything but play a blame game. I contacted Nissan in the matter and they sided with him even though there are numerous complaints against several of his dealerships. I would not buy from him ever again and certainly I will never buy from Nissan again since they did nothing to solve the problem. I now own a Honda and could not be happier to be out of this nightmare - but the loss of thousands of dollars due to irresponsible businesses such as Nissan is still a painful experience no one should go through.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Faulty issues with new Kicks. I have been purchasing Nissan since 1985. This was to be my very first lease ever. I wanted 2018 model. Universal City was the closest and had several cars. I got my Kicks SR. The model I test drove had 80 mls on it and was filthy. I asked the rep if this was a floor model. He avoided the question and said it will be cleaned up. Enamored I went ahead with the purchase. The salesman let me inspect the car in the garage. It seemed to have been cleaned, but when I came home I noticed not only it was dirty but had scuff marks on it, the back light was scratched and missing a flashlight in the tool kit.

I cleaned the car myself in my garage. Since it was a lease I became leery and wrote a letter to the manager Steve ** and was completely ignored, zero reply. 3 days later I got a warning flashing on the car "UNAVAILABLE FRONT RADAR OBSTRUCTION." Same happened again next day. So I took it to dealer. While the car was being inspected, I went to see Steve the manager, who did not appear, was busy. Sia, an assistant manager came to see me. I told him of my dirty car, he said he will detail it and look into missing tool. The next day my car was returned. The explanation on warning was "the front sensor was dirty." Scuffs and scratches were gone.. No answer on missing tool. Again, the only reason I am wary because this is a lease, has to be returned and I don't want to be responsible for missing tool. Still I was happy, satisfied.

However the warning sign came back. I work, so had to bring the car a couple of days later. This time they kept the car for 5 days to replace the sensor. I asked to be compensated, like a tank of gas, they declined. The service manager finally told me that the car doesn't come with a flashlight. The spot is made for other models that do? Although it doesn't make sense, this is the highest model of Kicks, I am leaving that alone. Once more I said perhaps this is the end. To no avail.

Now my dashboard is buzzing, as if I am driving a clunker. Cannot hear music. So today, back to service. I am completely disappointed and have zero confidence in Nissan. I will have no choice but to consult an attorney if anything else happens. Unfortunately only now I begun reading reviews on Nissans and see that there are many complaints on sensors, transmissions and audio systems. Yet I love my car. I am heartbroken.

Original review: April 29, 2019

Most horrible experience I’ve ever had buying a car. The dealership wasn’t the best to deal with but the fact that Nissan itself is selling cars that it is knowingly putting out there that the transmissions aren’t going to work or last for even the life of a loan is absolutely pathetic as the transmission has now went out in my 2016 Nissan Sentra and I still owe over 15,000 on the car. I have no warranties to help me. It’s not part of the lemon law. Why? I don’t know. It’s built the same year those transmissions where nobody can explain to me why it’s not part of the lemon law and what makes it even worse Is one we were being sold the car.

That’s all they sold was the transmission and how this new transmission was going to revolutionize the industry. I wouldn’t fill that shift, my fuel economy would go up etc. etc. and from day one it’s been nothing but a nightmare. The dealership nor Nissan has been willing to help me. I had previously owned Nissan’s and got 300,000 miles out of them that’s why I came back to you guys after this purchase. I will never even look at another Nissan again regardless of maker model.

Original review: April 29, 2019

Nissan dont tell you this but the refrigerant they use in their cars is considered by them to be a consumable. So when your air con stops working after 18 months and Nissan garages claim they can't find a leak on the system this is what they say. So Nissan think it's ok for their customers to pay £300 every 18 months for a regas!!!! Customer service dont want to know. They also think it's ok. It's not. It is daylight robbery. You must remember also that if it goes again in a few weeks there is no warranty on the regas according to Nissan Chorley and Nissan. Talk about money going into thin air.

Original review: April 26, 2019

We bought a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder on January 1st, 2014. It was brand new and had been driven, but you could see that the sunroof had something wrong with it because there were water stains on the inside and since it was the panoramic sunroof that does not open, there was definitely an issue with it. The dealership assured us that they would fix it before we drove it off the lot. We trusted that when we finally were able to take it home that it was fixed right and would last. Fast forward 5 years and now it is rusting all around the sunroof and we have been told that the entire roof needs to be replaced.

This is a 5 year old vehicle that has no rust anywhere else and has been garage kept for the majority of the time we have owned it. I spoke to Nissan consumer affairs and after going through all their hoops for a diagnostic, they informed me today that they would not be financially assisting me in fixing an issue that is clearly their fault. It may have taken five years to surface but I should not have to pay almost half of what the vehicle is worth to fix a rust issue that was caused by their repair job. It's a disgrace and although this is my fourth Nissan and I have been happy with this Pathfinder I will never buy another Nissan. I cannot believe how they treat their customers when there is a problem. They are awful. Stay away!

Original review: April 24, 2019

Transmission problems. They know about problems with their vehicles but don’t care. DO NOT make the same mistake I did. I have talked to several people that bought them and mechanics they agree, don’t BUY. I talked to their corporate office and they don’t care and won’t talk about the issue.

Original review: April 22, 2019

****AVOID NISSAN.**** AVOID NISSAN.**** I hate writing about this, but I told them I would so I will. I bought a Nissan Versa about 5 years ago. I wish I had used Google and listened to my wife. If I'd simply done a search I would've discovered a design flaw in the transmission from that period of vehicles. I thought, "Hey, an import. Good on gas and reliable, right?" ... Not this one.

What I needed was a vehicle that will be good on gas, relatively comfortable and reliable. The car I had previously was a Toyota Echo. I drove it for 350,000 miles and sold it for $300. I never had any engine or transmission trouble at all. Being a design flaw problem, I asked Nissan for help twice. I got nothing. They said no for any help. I would've even gone for a 50/50 on their $3800 transmission. $1900 each? C'mon you multi-billion dollar automotive manufacturer!! The car has 164,000 miles on it and is now, an expensive paperweight.

Knowing that I put about 2500 miles/month on my vehicles, you know that it is a good testing ground. No abuse, just many highway miles. It is in my professional opinion that Nissan ... sucks. I encourage everyone to avoid Nissan, not because I think all of their vehicles are crap, I don't, but because they DO NOT stand behind a product they KNOW is flawed from the beginning. I'm off to listen to Deftones and look for another car now. (whispers) ... Nissan sucks.

Original review: April 19, 2019

My Nissan Versa was recalled for faulty airbags. I have been trying to get the airbags replaced since the first notification. I was told repeatedly that the parts were not available. I called corporate after a year of that and was told the parts were available, they just had to order them. Service dept said no they were told the parts were "restricted". After 5 years of this I made an appointment with their recall hotline. When I brought the car in for service I was told the airbag was not there and I should not have made the appointment thru the hotline but thru the service dept. I was also told that the passenger airbag was replaced already. IT WAS NOT. The help in the service dept are pleasant, but the overall service sucks!

Original review: April 9, 2019

Dec of 2018 I purchased my 8th Nissan through a local used car dealer. I purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima with 43k miles cosmetically good condition. At first I noticed it was smoking blue when I would power on the vehicle and the smell of Burnt rubber. As I normally do with all my vehicles I called Nissan to see if it had any recalls etc. and took it for service, shortly after I get low oil pressure on my dash. I then looked at the owner's manual and called where I had my oil change they re serviced and did not notice any leaks etc.

3/20/10 I took it to Rothrock Nissan in Allentown for diagnostics and they tell me that there is oil burning something having to do with the valves, but that I needed to bring it in again for a 3 hr diagnostics at $120 hr (of course this is out of pocket unless it's approved to be covered by Nissan powertrain warranty that the vehicle still had till it reached 60k). I took my vehicle in on 3/26/19 in the morning, at this point I needed a rental to get to and from. I asked my advisor Simone and she says they don't have any and proceeds to call a major car rental co. I called throughout the week to get updates since it went from a 3 hr to a wk long diagnostics and I was told they found sludge in the oil pan therefore more than likely Nissan would deny covering under warranty as that only happens due to poor maintenance. (Really? I'm being held liable for a previous owner lack of maintenance yet I have all my service receipts).

I quickly called Consumer Affairs and opened a claim with them which I didn't get a call till I had already picked up my car on a Tuesday because when I went to Rothrock my car was unassembled and the tech working on it was off. Really??? Wow customer service and having me an answer by Friday of the same week, keep in mind I called the service manager Patrick twice to get updates and no return call. I literally had to show up after work to get an answer. At this point I have to keep a rental 3 more days to my expense (smh). I was told the claim had not been approved yet and I would have to wait till Monday 4/1/19. I called Monday and they stated it had been denied now the warranty was null and void. Lovely Nissan!!!!

I will never purchase another Nissan needless to say, being that they do not stand by their clients, I am now $690 out of pocket between car rental and diagnostics and they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to try and make up for not approving replacing the engine through the powertrain warranty. They should've at least covered the diagnostics then. Tuesday of that following week I get a call from Trenisha at Nissan Consumer Affairs and they didn't even know I had the vehicle in my possession nor that supposedly the claim had been denied.

So now I'm 10k in a car debt/payment for a car that needs a new engine, had powertrain warranty but no longer valid through Nissan's decision and $690 less in my pocket. So much for staying faithful to the brand. AGAIN don't BUY USED NISSANS THAT SO CALLED ARE STILL UNDER WARRANTY AS THEY WILL LOOK FOR ANY EXCUSE TO NOT COVER. The worst part is realistically no used car dealer takes out all of the oil pans to used vehicles purchased at auctions or traded in.

Original review: April 8, 2019

We bought a Qashqai late last year with 68 registration and for the second time in short space of time, my car refuses to start this morning. I was told by RAC man the last time that there was a fault in the car - something was draining the battery. I took the car to Nissan garage afterward for diagnostics and fixture, after which I was assured that the problem had been fixed. To my amazement, my car refuses to start this morning and We had the same problem with our previous Nissan Juke. I will never buy a Nissan car again!

Original review: April 6, 2019

Excellent service, polite and efficient. I took my car in, a 2009 Nissan, and I was concerned about a weird noise. The service manager checked out the car then and there and found a stone lodged in the wheel plate. Fixed in 5 minutes, no charge.

Original review: April 1, 2019

If I could rate Nissan a 0 I would. All around terrible service from the advisors up to management. Brought my vehicle into Pine Belt Nissan of Tomsriver NJ. I had what I believed to be a stress crack across my windshield. The advisor along with the service manager both looked at it, and clearly said they could NOT find any point of impact, obviously with that being said it would be a factory defect. They sent all my info along with photos to Nissan corporate. Who I went back and forth with to have it covered since the glass had NOT been hit. Anyway it had been denied all across the board. Not a single person could provide an explanation on why the glass broke, of course they only work there but know NOTHING. I even asked them if they could Pay half the cost. Again was told NO.

I would of happily taken aftermarket glass didn't have to come from the factory. I'm guessing Nissan knows nothing of “goodwill”. Customer service is TERRIBLE! They can't even do the right thing for their customers, they would much rather lose them instead. Nissan is pathetic. I would never ever lease or purchase anything from this awful awful company again! Everyone else tell your friends and family! All they could come up with was, "Sorry car is not in warranty," spare me Nissan. I will never serve my car in any Nissan service center again. Nissan does not do the right thing and that's the bottom line! Poor product and terrible employees.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I purchased a new Titan Pro 4X and recently noticed a trim piece around the interior door handle is missing. After a month taking it into the dealership, I contacted the dealer and found out they failed ordering the part. Now I have tried twice to contact Nissan directly, but I cannot get an answer back from them. Send me the part and I will put it on!!!

Original review: March 28, 2019

I am really disappointed with AV Nissan. I purchased a Brand New Vehicle. It was a, too good to be true offer when purchasing my car. The problem started when my passenger side door wouldn't fully close unless you slammed the door close. I took it in for service, 3 days after purchasing the vehicle. The service Rep came out and told me just slam the door. It's not a big issue. Me being me I thought small issue. What the heck, I let that slide. A year after having the car, I took it in for service because the car was giving me problems. Service "inspected" my car and said it was the transmission. Okay... Luckily it was still under warranty so they "repaired" the problem. What I'm concerned is, how does a brand new vehicle, need a new transmission after a year. Anyway, my vehicle has been a headache! I mean problem after problem and here I am again with my vehicle that only has 67,000 miles needing a new transmission.

I found it a little skeptical, so I took it to universal city Nissan. They couldn't find nothing wrong with my vehicle. The codes that AV Nissan claimed were due to a bad transmission were not coming up. They called AV Nissan to make sure the paper work that was given to me was correct. They said they do not want to change the transmission and charge me because if the problem is not the transmission, well there goes my money. I am very upset. I contacted Nissan Consumer Affairs. I have a case open with them. Nissan consumer affairs agent state they have been trying to reach AV Nissan service manager and there has been no answer since March 07, 2019.

Kiana the Nissan consumer affairs agent called me back. She was rude, pretty much told me there was nothing they can do! Kiana did state she’s no mechanic specialist but that universal city Nissan found nothing wrong with the car so to take it back to AV Nissan. Why would I want to take it back to the place I bought the messed up car. I would suggest everyone to take your business with another dealership. Save yourselves the headache! Please read all reviews before making a decision on buying a Car through Nissan.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I leased a 2017 Nissan Rogue and a little after the first year it's been nothing but problems and I have been fighting Nissan over a year now!! Truck keeps dying intermittently, replaced the battery, still happens, left me out in the cold numerous times, been flat-bedded to dealership numerous times, also gives me problems detecting the key-fobs saying no key detected. I asked Nissan to get me out of the lease since the truck is unreliable and unsafe, and they have been giving me excuse after excuse. I've lost a lot of time, money, and patience with this truck and will tell everyone I know to STAY AWAY FROM NISSAN!!

Original review: March 13, 2019

Music and satnav repeatedly keep freezing and als system reboot - I have noticed over the last few months my juke sound and navigation console has been doing the above quite frequently and this is very annoying. I have not added any aux items and was hoping Nissan would have come out with a patch / updated software to fix this glitch, but although there are literally in the hundreds on media including social media, Nissan have not mentioned this or say they have got a patch or even working on it, pray tell me why.

Original review: March 12, 2019

When Speaking to Kaysha today, I could have sworn I speaking to a robot but human like. She kept repeating the same "Nissan will not cover the repairs you need because your vehicle is out of warranty". In January of 2018, I replaced the turbocharger costing $5200 which included parts and labor. Nissan is really proud of their prices! At the time I was told it was determined that lack of maintenance was the problem. I was not aware that a Turbo Charger needed maintenance and furthermore, They have all the records of my oil changes since I bought the car in 2014 so that could not be the problem.

Now, my timing belt broke, damaging the timing belt housing and causing other damage to more parts of the engine. I called Nissan Consumer Affairs to ask them to review the problem once again. They called me back today to let me know that they will not cover the repairs. Once again, I am left holding the bag. I still owe $12K on the car and the repairs will be upwards of $8K.

I have been shysted once again. I will never buy another Nissan again. Two is all it takes for me to learn my lesson. I feel stupid for not recognizing their robotic crap before. I am disgusted with Nissan and they will never see me set foot in one of their dealerships again and oh by the way, now with social media running rampant, they should listen more carefully to the squeaky wheel! I wish nothing but the worst for this company!!! They lie and steal from their loyal customers!! And on top of everything, they still have the gall to ask for a rating! Unbelievable! Well, I RATE YOU (ZERO stars!!!). They make you rate at least one star but know this you idiots at Nissan Consumer Affairs, You don't deserve that Star! You are a ZERO star company!!!

Original review: March 8, 2019

I've had 5 Nissans before. This is my LAST one. It is a piece of crap. The clutch failed at 27K miles and Nissan refused to fix it - wear and tear item. Radio, fan, A/C, etc etc. Will never buy another one!

Original review: March 6, 2019

My name is Tommy ** with Pro Parts Center. We have be purchasing fleet of NV2500 vans from Central Houston Nissan past couple of years. We have about 12 NV2500 in our fleet. Every single one of the van have had warranty issues with catalytic converter and fuel pumps. I am amazed how Nissan has not issued a recall on this yet. For the most part Central Nissan has taken care of my warranty issues until today. This NV van had 60K miles and I was told by service adviser Anthony that it's out of warranty since the catalytic converter has a 50K mile warranty. I explained to him all my other van had the same issues. He advised me the cost will be around $3500 for repairs. Knowing this is an ongoing issue with these vans I wondered why wouldn't NISSAN warranty this one on good faith.

Anthony suggested that if I had done their recommended fuel service then this wouldn't have happened. (This angered me more than the $3500 bill.) I told him I even had brought the same vehicle in around 30K miles and had service adviser David ** check on the same issues. He assured me nothing was wrong with this one and noted on my account if the issue arise after warranty that he would take care of it. After I complained and told them the situation was documented in my account prior to the expiration of my warranty, they offered to pay 80% of the cost to repair. I don't understand that if they admit guilt and will pay 80%, why don't they pay the entire balance. This is obviously a defect and should be a nationwide recall. But instead of taking ownership of the problem, Nissan tries to pass the cost to consumers.

THIS SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED. I will continue to send this message to anyone in Nissan that will take my concern seriously. This will be posted to all Nissan social media account until I get a response. This is terrible service especially to a customer that has a fleet of Nissan vehicles. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER NISSAN AGAIN!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

BUYER BEWARE. We set our payments up on auto draft, but it didn't work. We had no idea the payment wasn't being made until it was too late, and now it's tanking our credit. We could have paid outright for the car, but financed it for the sole purpose of increasing our credit score. We began getting calls from Nissan shortly prior to the payment being 30 days late, which sounds like they were doing their due diligence, correct? Wrong.

Their calling system is antiquated and set up exactly like someone committing identity theft, like the spam calls everyone gets numerous times per day. We had no way of knowing it was a legitimate call because sometimes we'd answer and it would automatically disconnect. We'd call back. Sometimes it would answer and automatically disconnect, sometimes an automated system would ask for our FULL social security number (not just the last four of our SSN) before agreeing to connect us to a representative.

Considering we thought we were set up on auto draft, therefore thought our payments were being made, and were getting calls from an automated system claiming to be Nissan, at times disconnecting when we answered, at times disconnecting when we called back, and asking us to enter our full social security number when we got through, it all seemed sketchy. It would not be difficult for anyone attempting identity theft to figure out we are making payments to Nissan, call us under the guise of Nissan, and ask for our personal information. Considering the circumstances, we legitimately thought these were spam calls. Furthermore, we received no written communication from Nissan letting us know payments weren't being made, and no phone calls from a live representative. Just sketchy automated phone calls, like the numerous ones we get each day that are spam.

My husband finally decided to figure out what was going on and called the dealership where we purchased the car. We had an incredible experience with them when we bought the car, which is the reason we bought a Nissan in the first place. The finance manager called the number with my husband to verify whether or not it was spam. That's when we realized these calls were legitimate, our payments weren't set up on auto draft, like we thought, and we had a payment over 30 days late.

We explained our situation, brought our payments up to date immediately, even paying extra, and they submitted our account to the legal and credit department for review, to hopefully reverse the negative mark on our credit. Not only did they not reverse it, the customer service supervisor I spoke with when I called to find out the status of the account was incredibly rude and disrespectful. In all my years of talking to customer service representatives, some are fantastic, but she was among the worst. Degrading words, degrading tone of voice. It still astounds me that she spoke to me the way she did.

I wish I would have read all of the negative reviews regarding Nissan Finance before we financed our vehicle. Like I stated before, we could have paid cash for it, but decided to finance it for the sole purpose increasing our credit score. At the very least we would have financed it through our own bank, it was just easier the day we purchased the car to go ahead and finance through Nissan. BIG MISTAKE! We aren’t done fighting this. If there is a resolution other than our current situation I will update this review.

I’m not looking forward to the hours we are going to have to put in to correct a situation that wouldn’t exist if Nissan Finance operated like a company that legitimately cared about its customers, like Honda, Toyota, etc. etc. Again, BUYER BEWARE! If you finance through Nissan, get ready for a rough ride. Keep track of your auto drafts – DO NOT trust that the system will do what it’s supposed to do. And if you happen to have an issue to work out be prepared to be talked to very disrespectfully.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

If your E-ZPASS does not get recognized by a toll plaza NMAC will get the bill and automatically pay fees and penalties and charge you without notification, plus their surcharge on top. You will not be able to contest the toll or penalties since you are not the owner and will not be notified until after-the-fact. And their customer service people will overtalk you on the phone and shut you down. Very RUDE! Do not get a Nissan lease, it's a scam!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I contacted Nissan on 12/4/18 and spoke with Stacie from Nissan North America regarding my transmission going out! She asked that I take the car to the dealership and have a diagnostics done and they will review if the car could be considered to be repaired by Nissan. Stacie, called me back within hours after learning my car was there and told me, there was nothing she could do, because the car was over 60K the allotted mileage to be considered an option to cover the transmission per Nissan's guidelines.

I contacted the dealership and spoke with the service manager and he told me, I missed the cutoff by 125 miles for consideration for Nissan to repair the transmission. Stacie, lied and never mentioned the 120K cut off... She deliberately did not share that information. She did not try to help, she’s a liar and my car is sitting at Nissan and my car isn’t fixed! I am going to make it my business to pass on the deliberate deceit received by Stacie at Nissan North America... Stacie the rude, obnoxious liar can be reached at **.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I have complained to Nissan numerous times about back up camera malfunction. I have even recorded videos and let them see me driving and that the camera shows what’s behind me. My radio shuts down for no apparent reason. This is a 2018 Pathfinder. I hate Nissan and everything they stand for. They're a bunch of liars and don’t keep their word.

Nissan Company Information