1.24/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 14, 2018

880 Nissan Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 14, 2018 From the Nissan CEO to Customer Service are all Heartless SOBS. These Bastards refused to cancel my Nissan Lease after 9 months into a 3 year Lease.

Unfortunately, due to Emergency back surgery that went horrifically wrong I am confined to wheelchair cannot stand walk or drive. These unsympathetic Nissan jackasses refused to acknowledge my condition and confirmed doctors reports. This Nissan Dark State Corporate Agenda is (money grubbing). Despicable and don’t give a damn about their customers. Buyer Beware!!!

Original review: April 14, 2018

Had my car a year (Altima 2016 used) and it’s out of warranty. When purchasing the car I asked for an extended warranty and the finance manager declined me stating that I was not in a position to receive the extended warranty that I was lucky that I was even approved for the car. I had to beg for GAP and he made me pay for my GAP cash upfront $500. Also when I called my finance company to see if they had additional options they stated that those instruction about extended warranty was not true that they would have went through another company not them.

At that point I did not understand why the finance manager had me lie to the finance company about the type of car I was receiving if I would not be covered. Basically I was taken advantage of and it worked on their end because now I am screwed out of a car unless I come up with the funds to fix the issue. Nissan said it’s nothing they can do, "You have to buy a $3500 transmission." I do not know much about repair to cars but my car is calling for a sensor and I'm not sure why my sensors cannot be replaced vs the entire transmission!

Call Consumer Affairs and they had an attitude. Told me there was nothing they could do and hung up on me. I will be taking this to the next level. My voice will be heard and something will be done. I would have never spent my money with them knowing I would have to deal with such poor service and attitude! Please do not put yourself in my situation stay away from Nissan's (CVT) they are NO GOOD! Terrible customer service and they will do NOTHING to help you.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 10, 2018

Airbag recall - I called recall center for 2 months. Explained to them that I haven't driven in 10 years. Live in Alaska and have mental health issues that make me afraid to drive to Anchorage, I live in Wasilla. I was told several times, "Don't worry. We don't want you to drive if it makes you uncomfortable." Then was told, "SORRY YOUR PROBLEM." First they build a car that can and will kill you. Then you think they will do the decent thing that they promised to do, I have it recorded so I thank nissanusa.com for making my problems worsen.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Case number was opened because we were eligible for the battery replacement under warranty (refer to the attached document). We were unable to replace the battery, because the case number was prematurely closed without prior notification. Please advice, who should we contact regarding re-opening the case. Contacting customer service did not help.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I was a loyal Nissan fan after switching from a Honda to Nissan in 2012. Recently the CVT transmission gave up on my 2014 Maxima and I contacted the dealer to then find out the warranty expired at 60,000 miles so I emailed a formal complaint with Nissan headquarters only to receive a templated reply within 12 hours stating their warranty bound "goodwill assistance and reimbursement" policy which basically came down to me having to cover the repairing costs of $3400 myself! Seeing the number of negative reviews with no intended solutions on Nissan's behalf, I've decided to Never ever purchase a vehicle from Nissan again or any of their affiliated brands! Nissan lost another one!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan?

Original review: April 9, 2018

I never thought I would dislike Nissan, after having purchase two cars from them in the past. But the preown side have a car salesman (Jose **) that is very unprofessional, and arrogant. The issue did not just end with me buying a car and in less than a month had to bring it back two times but the service I receive from Jose have ruined my chances of giving them another try. And when asked his manager to call he never did. Humberto **.

Be careful buying from there. The cars have issue, they charge. They may want to charge you for their inspection they did before selling car, ask for that money back because the cars are taken not to Nissan if it is not a Nissan car, some to Jiffy Lube for oil change etc. The cars are not checked out properly and the only good person that helped was ERiC, the sales manager Humberto ** will not follow through. Be very careful. Buy at your own risk and ask questions on the wear and tear, get the car facts "beforehand". It is not always driven by one driver. They use cars on lot as loaner cars.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I am an owner of a Nissan Murano 2012. I had my transmission replaced at 74,734 miles it was under warranty then, I now need another transmission at 115,943 miles which is 41,209 miles later. Nissan has agreed to assist me with 50% of coverage for the replacement of a new transmission. I really think that a transmission should not go bad after 41 thousand miles. Nissan has been very unprofessional through this entire process something need to be done about Nissan transmission issue, I normally don't publically review however after reading the reviews and having the same issue happen to me I had to let someone else know. I am still paying a car note on this vehicle and now I have been hit with this costly repair bill. Please investigate Nissan for these faulty transmission. Nissan need to take responsibility.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Do not ever deal with Nissan, they are ripping people off, this will be my last time doing business with them, $400 for scratches and dents and the car is almost brand new, garage kept and never been touched. And they have the worst customer service ever.

Original review: March 23, 2018

When I went to lease the 2017 Nissan Leaf the salesman made it sound like it was great. You would get 100 mi per charge and they would give you a card that for one year you could use at any EZ GO charging stations to get your 30 minute charge which should bring the charge to approx 100 miles. They neglect to tell you a few choice things like if you are freezing or too hot and turn on the air conditioning and/or heat you immediately loose approx 17 mi. Also, if you drive on the highway you are not regenerating energy and eating it at a fast pace. Other tidbits they left out are that contrary to what I was told the charging stations are everywhere and easy to find. NOT TRUE. THERE IS ONLY ONE, in all of Stockton. Many times I go to charge and there are waiting lines... Even from people who are not Nissan purchasers, but BMW or Chevy. So you have to wait for them to finish and then charge your car which takes approx 30 min...

My latest distress happened today when I drove across town to charge. I repeatedly put charge in and followed instructions... But it did not work. I called EZ GO and was told that they had known about it for two days... That there were issues involving higher up approval and they could do nothing. Again this is the ONLY one in Stockton. Finally I went to the manager of Nissan Lithia... Raymond ** who was rude and acted like he did not want to help. I explained my problem and he said that the Nissan Chasers were actually owned and service by Nissan Corp. I asked him what I was supposed to do and he said google it and left. Very unhelpful man. I called Corporate and found out that the dealerships are indeed the owners of these and that I had been given misinformation... Oh imagine that-- and that they did have full responsibility over the chargers.

I had also asked what I was supposed to do as I needed to travel and was afraid of running out of electricity. He said he didn't know and that I should google same. When I spoke to corporate they said that they would have recommended the roadside assistance program who will come out and tow you to the nearest working dealership and there would be NO charge. Any manager in his right mind would or should know this. Would I buy or lease a leaf again... Absolutely not and especially form Nissan Lithia. I have called Nissan Corp and reported same but have not received an answer. I am starting a class action lawsuit so if anyone wants to join me contact me at **. My attorney thinks we have a good case So if you were basically lied to to purchase this please contact the me at **.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I purchased a Nissan Rogue in 2014. I absolutely loved my Rogue. Until one day I was driving and the rpm's revved up and then started slowing down. My husband had to come follow me home so I didn't get slammed. My Rogue only had 90,000 miles. I called Nissan and was told, "Oh you are out of warranty, sorry can't help you." I lost my job and then the bank took my vehicle. It has destroyed me financially. I was told that until people die because of these bad transmissions Nissan will never do anything about it. I will never be able to buy a car again because of this. I am 58 and always had good credit until now.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I am the unlucky customer of Nissan; my 2013 Nissan Sentra has a transmission problem without any previous symptom. My wife was driving to California when happen and need to bring the car to the dealership located at Tracy CA. The only dealer in town! They took several weeks to have my car ready and as a familiar person to the automotive industry. I know that there are design issues and manufacturing errors. I am an open minded person and understand that errors happen. I patiently wait for the repair of the car and pay for the additional travel to pickup my car. I am located at AZ. After that I let my son attending Tulsa University to take the car with him. He noticed a noise under the car and with the months the noise go worse.

I instructed my son to take the car to the dealer at Tulsa; they completed the diagnostic and determine an error made during the replacement of the transmission where a bolt was left loose or too tight ended to stripping or damaging the bolt threads. They also recognized an extended warranty for additional 12K miles and the whole repair will cost nothing to me. Well too good to be true! After two weeks "waiting for the parts"; the dealer at Tulsa notified me that the dealer at CA didn't accepted the claim! They said that there is nothing they can do and I should contact and deal with the dealer at CA directly. The dealership at Tulsa denied to honor the warranty!

Well, I contacted Nissan directly and they reported the receipt of my complaint; within the following two day they "completed" their investigation. It is an issue that needs to be solved at the dealership and it is nothing that they can do! I got a copy of the procedures created by NISSAN to replace the transmission and the additional procedure to remove the parts where the bolt in question is located. It is more than clear that the last person to touch that bolt was the Nissan technician during the transmission requirement. Well after all the evidence still Nissan denied any support or ruled to make their representatives responsible for their mistakes. I am writing this review to help some other potential customers to became victims of their poor quality of products and services.

I asked for a writing report from their "investigation" and it was denied; they do not want to provide anything in writing. Too much to ask? Nope! It is a normal covering for a crooked organization! Do not repeat my mistake; do not buy any Nissan products! I am not complaining for the poor quality. It is for the silly expectation of Nissan that the dealership are independent of their organization. That I cannot have a service across the whole USA but I need to deal with independent dealers, that they are trying to push me to go to CA and fight with an independent organization whom by the way hold a big SIGN OUTSIDE SAYING "AUTHORIZED NISSAN DEALERSHIP" with their big logo there! NEVER NISSAN AGAIN!

Original review: March 12, 2018

Transmission on Nissan Rogue 2012 failed out of the blue! No warning signs, dashboard lights, etc. 83,000 miles! 6 years old! Should not need a transmission! Contacted their complaint department and after 3 days they stated that Nissan was not able to help with the situation. Nissan does not stand by their products. NUMEROUS reports have been made about their failed CVT transmission. Very very dissatisfied customer! Was quoted $3500 plus tax by a Nissan dealership.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Evolving Technology Poor Quality Systems - Purchased a 2017 Nissan Rogue S, the 5th Nissan in our family in the past decade. While Nissan has stepped up their game in designing overall more luxurious interiors, they are now using lackluster and lower end equipment for some important features. The 2017 Rogue S back up camera lacks clarity, is murky and grainy in even moderate light settings. And in some parking lot situations, all you get is a large ball of light reflection. Nissan sent a technician out from their Plant in TN, but to our avail, all the 2017 models not use the same poor quality cameras. As the owner of model years 2011 to current I have to say this my first negative review of Nissan. I have 4 other Nissans with beautiful backup cameras in any lighting condition.

If Nissan is happy with this quality reduction, we will no longer support Nissan. Time to change . While no one should rely on a backup camera, it should be as functional as one found on a 2011 or older. Technology should improve not decline with age. If they do not care about this one feature, what else might be lacking on these cars. I don't think this is a company that deserves consideration, lackluster response, and lackluster technology.

Original review: March 11, 2018

It hit 75 degrees today in California and I’m again reminded why I will never buy another Nissan. My AC doesn’t work in my 2014 Nissan Rogue bought new in March 2014 at Dublin Nissan. It hasn’t fully worked since July 2015 when it inexplicably went out in the middle of a road trip in 101 degree weather. My two passengers and I tried to bear it for an hour, but ended up having to pull over for 3 hours to wait til dark to drive home the remaining 2.5 hours. I took the car to Nissan Capitol Expressway two days later where they spent an entire day (and tank of gas) trying to figure out the issue only to come away with no solution. It only seemed to be replicable in 80 degree or above weather and after driving for more than 30 minutes on highways.

I knuckled down and made it through the summer, the car had about 18,000 miles at that point and was still in warranty. December 2015 I took the car back to Capitol Nissan for 25k maintenance and had them examine the AC unit again. Another full day of “work” and no solution. The AC continued to work intermittently, I kept up with routine maintenance and always mentioned the AC issues when I was in for service and still under warranty, always at Capitol Nissan. By late spring 2017 the AC had stopped working altogether, no cool air came out at all and the weather was only heating up. In June 2017 I took it to Nissan with 37k miles on it (Nissan warranty stops at 36,000 miles) and had Capitol Nissan spend another whole day working on it.

They immediately agreed it wasn’t a functioning unit and spent the whole day with it, by end of day finding a “solution.” This solution was to drain the freon from the system and re-fill, this seemed to solve the problem. I asked the associate why that hadn’t been done before to solve the issue and he said he didn’t know. I then asked how he knew it was fixed and he said he couldn’t guarantee it and re-read me the description of work done like I was a kindergartener who just didn’t understand. He then only charged me for the new AC fluids and “helped” me with the labor cost by charging me $200. I drove away angry and rightfully so as the AC unit stopped working two days later. I called the associate at Capitol Nissan to let them know and never heard back.

I then opened a case with Nissan Corporate to have the car declared a lemon as the AC unit will clearly never work. In that call I told them I truly thought this was a one-off case and that until then I had actually liked everything else about my Rogue. I told the representative that if Nissan awarded me the new car I was actually planning on upgrading to the Nissan Murano and would finance that upgrade through them.

Nissan Corporate kept my case open for approximately 18 hours only to dismiss it because the car was out of warranty, they offered me one monthly payment ($350) for my troubles. I did not accept this money as it didn’t even begin to cover the amount of time I had spent away from work and the money I had spent fixing this issue. The way Nissan has treated me has made it abundantly clear I will never buy another Nissan and as soon as I am financially able I will be getting rid of this junk Rogue and buying a Toyota.

Original review: March 6, 2018

We purchased our family dream car and recently noticed an issue. Online I read the likeliness of the CVT transmission being the issue that many customers are experiencing so we took it to our local dealer expecting the recall. The recall covers several years worth of Nissan car makes and models, but did not include ours. At 88,000 miles we were told the entire transmission needed to be replaced, with a cooler for the transmission too. The grand total quote of nearly $5500. We only owe $4000 on the car. A hard working family of 4 now has a family dream car that they cannot afford to fix. I read online calling consumer affairs would be a joke, it was. I called and waited the 24 hours for Nissan Consumer Affairs to tell me that there was nothing they could do.

What this customer heard, my family hears, what everyone I know will hear is that Nissan does not stand by their cars. Nissan does not care about my family. Only 88,000 miles and we have a dead car, along with a "sorry there's nothing we can do". Obviously there is a problem with the CVT transmission that needs to extend to the 2011 models too, Nissan. Very disappointed.

Original review: March 6, 2018

After making arrangements with Nissan to make to make a payment, I repeatedly get calls. I'll even explain that I've made an arrangement and need to release the line to answer my phone at work. The caller would have me in tears before releasing the line or I just simply hang up. I will have told them that I'm at work and need to leave the call. It's very embarrassing to have my own customers overhear my conversation!! It's very emotionally draining to try to perform your duties at work, in order to make your payment, and have Nissan repeatedly ask questions that you may not want to answer in front of your own customers. And if I'm working with a customer, they'll call my work phone and ask for my co-worker, which is my friend/cosigner. She is tired of the calls as well. I know my payment need to be made. But calling me several times, after speaking with someone is ridiculous.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

According to Nissan, the problem is that I updated my phone. Nissan wants you to keep your phone months to years behind in updates so their app might work. I have been told at least 4 different versions of IOS are the latest that have been approved. It seems as if they are just guessing, hoping it might work. It's no wonder they now use Car Play. The head of Nissan Connect (at least by her own admission) Amanda, claims that Nissan Connect is a great system but had no answer for why, if it works so well, are they switching?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I bought my new car at Macarthur dealer and the boss and salesperson are arrogant and not welcoming. The customer service replied to me in all BLOCK CAPITALS in 2nd email! What a big brand professional service! Not Recommended!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

My car was bought brand new 2013 Nissan Sentra. The car has less than 68000 miles on it and the transmission has gone out. Nissan Corporation has been a complete nightmare to deal with. They will not stand by their cars even when there is a lot of complaints about this type transmission. I have filed a complaints. They are the worse company I have ever experienced.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I had my payment deferred on June 28, 2017. The women told me that the payment was deferred. They have charged me a 30 late fee for the last 5 months, but most of all they destroyed my credit! Called them today, and the guy told that they can't do anything to repair the error in my credit, but took off the 30 dollar payment for this month.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I leased a brand new 2017.5 Nissan Rogue SV AWD Premium Package in July 2017. My vehicle traded was a 2015 Rogue (same model) I had hit my mileage on a year early. Not only was I pleased with my 15, but I spent 2 years as a Nissan employee, and I retain the Nissan Visa card. I would say I'm a pretty good customer and supporter. In 6 months and 7k (now 8k) miles, my Rogue has had the radio/navigation system fully replaced! My Rogue has also been TOWED into the dealership's service department! I work nights. It was Christmas Eve. The car never made it to work.

Of course, 3 days later after the holiday, the Rogue worked fine and the mechanics could not duplicate the issue. A diagnostic test showed a possible air flow problem... which I read about in another review... but they really have no idea. I am a single mom, on a check-check basis, and one reason I lease is to avoid maintenance! I cry all the time in my car. I am frustrated. Every time I start the Rogue I wonder what will happen next. I have lost confidence in this vehicle. I filed a claim with Consumer Affairs. I have received 2 emails from the gal stating she has tried to reach me multiple times by phone but I have no missed calls, voicemails, nothing, and the number(s) is saved in my phone. I have responded to these emails but then have not heard back from "her".

In the last week, I have called "her" DIRECT line 5x leaving my contact phone number 2x every message. I have gotten voicemail each time. Since December 26, 2017 I have called Nissan Consumer Affairs 8x. I should not have to be dealing with this regarding a vehicle purchased brand new not 7 months ago. Certain staff members at the dealership have been as helpful as they possibly can be but they have limitations which I understand. At least they're on my side. Nissan seems to think this entire issue is a game. It's not. I live in Columbus, Ohio. We do not have major public transport opportunities. I cannot afford a chauffeur, I cannot afford taxi cabs or Uber. Nissan needs to step up.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

There is no doubt in my mind that Nissan's consumer affairs department has the worst customer service that I have ever experienced. The lack of concern regarding the safety issues that I am having with my 2013 Nissan Altima (i.e., blind spot warning system, voice activation to use phone, updates and use of navigation system) and the disrespectful and belligerent way that I have felt that Nissan's consumer affairs department has acted toward me will cause me to never want to purchase another Nissan.

I upgraded from a 2001 Maxima to a new 2013 Altima for its safety features. Many of those safety features have not worked properly since the day I took delivery of the car. I have told my local dealership about issues that I am having when I have brought the car to them for regular oil changes. It appears that they have failed to document my issues. I am waiting for the dealership where I purchased the car/have it regularly serviced, to do something about my issues. Hopefully, the dealership can restore my trust in Nissan and resolve the safety issues with my car.

I write this review so hopefully Nissan consumer affairs department learns from my experience. I also want to advise others to be certain to tell your Nissan service department about EVERY issue you are having with your car no matter how insignificant it may seem. Plus, be certain that the service department has documented every issue and that YOU SEE IT IN WRITING. I conclude by saying, I am not certain that Nissan's consumer affairs department is there to help you as a consumer.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I purchased a used 2012 Nissan Rogue from Major World of LIC. It currently has under 94000 miles. While driving home after work one night, on a very busy parkway, the truck decided it was going to stop accelerating. No previous warning lights, no weird sounds, just wouldn't accelerate when I pressed on the gas. I don't know much about cars, but I've been around enough old and rugged's to know a transmission problem when I hear it. First mechanic hooked it up to computer and it said it was an air flow sensor, $400, acceleration no better. Mechanic and I go to Nissan dealer, transmission gone, $3700. School teacher and single parent, $3700 not just lying around.

Everyone says this shouldn't happen when mileage not at 100K. Contact Nissan Manufacturer, they won't help. Warranty expired at 36000 mi, way before I bought truck. I did purchase extended, that expired too, 72000 miles. No other warranties offered. Manufacturer not willing to go half, even though they've fixed for other people, same vehicle, same year, same problem. Suck it up, agree to have transmission fixed, only warrantied for 1yr or 12000 mile... WTH!!!! You can't even guarantee for 100,000 on a new transmission?!?! Need car, have to get work, no choice. Fix Transmission, 2 wks later, horrible knocking sound from back of truck. Thought tire, maybe axle. NOPE, REAR DIFFERENTIAL. $1400 to $1600 to replace. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! Car parked now. Can't trust anyone, mechanics, manufacturers, dealer, none of them. $400 bucks a month for a car I can't use. Will never purchase another Nissan Product!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Murano SL model 2017.5 purchased 5/8/17. Failed Forward Emergency Braking. Returned to selling dealership which insisted the computer showed no error. The dealer refused to road test the vehicle. I called Nissan Consumer Affairs. They informed me they could NOT do anything to caused the dealership to honor the warranty. They would not help me find another dealership to help me. I located another dealership who found a computer error and debris on the camera repairing the problem. The car now operates properly. Nissan claims they have no control over their dealers so if the dealer won't honor the warranty the problem falls on the purchaser. The car had less than 6000 miles when this occurred.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I contacted Nissan customer care. I currently own a 2013 Xterra Pro4x with 66,000 miles. I have driven manuals for 30 years. First clutch burned out 35,400. Second clutch was looked at in a dealership service at 63,000 miles. Was told clutch looked perfect, drove perfect. Had a smell coming from the clutch. 3,000 miles later driving at 60 mph in 5th gear, the clutch blew up. Sounded like an explosion followed by sounds of metal fragments rolling around inside. Nissan required a dealership to look at it. Their conclusion is the driver error caused the clutch failure.

I've never had to replace a clutch before 90/100k. I've heard from other with the Xterra and Frontiers of this exact same problem happening. Now I'm hearing if the transmissions going out at 76,000 miles. They are wanting $2700 to replace a clutch that is sure to fail again. Something is causing these clutches and transmissions to fail. So many mechanics and friends are telling me to get rid of the car ASAP. Lesson learned do not buy Nissan. Nissan does not stand behind their product.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

My 2017 Nissan Rogue on a dozen frightening occasions while I was accelerating uphill on a dry flat road dropped into lower gear and flashed the red alert triangle. Very scary. I have to take my foot off the gas pedal in order to be able to continue accelerating. Very terrifying especially with cars behind me. Nissan service manager and mechanics refuse to acknowledge the problem and treat me badly and tell me to come back with the incident recorded. I think that Nissan is very aware of the problem and is hiding it until there is a major fatality and they have to have recalls. I don't feel safe in my brand new car and I am treated terribly by the dealership management because they are sexist. Does anyone else have this problem? Please post if you do. This is very serious and I am terrified to drive my car.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I am the original owner of a 2006 Nissan Xterra. On Oct. 25, 2017 I took my Xterra in to be serviced as a preventative measure since I was recently informed of a radiator/transmission problem with the Xterra, Pathfinder and Frontier models 2005-2010. After speaking with my neighbor who also has a 2006 Xterra and replaced his radiator; I decided to have my radiator replaced as well (even though I experienced no problems with it) just so I could prevent any infusion of coolant into the transmission.

Much to my surprise Nick called me with the bad news that damage was already done & would cost $6,800 to replace the radiator, transmission and fluids. This also included labor costs. Being fearful of a potential problem I did not want to wait 2 weeks for both the arrival of a new transmission & the mechanics return from vacation; I chose to take the vehicle to another shop. At shop #2 the mechanic informed me there was nothing wrong with the transmission and could not see what the mechanic at Nissan (Greg) claimed to have found; e.g. leakage of coolant and lots of rust in the transmission and on the fluid stick. He did however, find a petroleum based substance in the radiator and was his opinion that oil was placed in the coolant.

Upon having the radiator flushed & bypassed from the coolant entering the transmission, replacing the thermostat & radiator cap (due to damage of the rubber seals from the oil) the cost was $677.84 with labor included; an expense I should never have had to endure. On Nov. 8, 2017 I spoke with Jack **, MGR and shared the findings of the 2nd mechanic. In a nutshell he basically told me he could not help me and stood by his mechanic’s findings. He went on to say “Sorry for your loss” and “If the vehicle was running good at this time he recommended that I sell it”. I have always trusted Nissan to provide excellent care and stand by their products. I have had my vehicle serviced only with Nissan for the past 11 yrs; with Montrose Nissan for the past 7 years. I am sorry to say “they have certainly dropped the ball this time” and me being the loyal compliant customer will not be returning from this point on.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

Nissan may make a decent vehicle but the financial company NMAC has a lot to be desired. Customer Service people never listen, can’t resolve issues and always apologize for the other person mistakes but never takes care of the matter at hand. Whoever trains these people needs to retrain or fire them because I refuse to do any more business with them.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

After reading so many bad reviews about Nissan Cars I thought I would weigh in. I owned a 2001 Nissan Altima 213,000 miles no major problems. Never changed anything major on this car. Its whole life oil every 3,000 and brakes. Drove this car to the Crusher in 2017 just for its age and bad sensor costing too much for the value of the car. I owned a 2005 Nissan Maxima SL 233,000 miles the transmission finally went. Engine is still strong. I only changed the 3 Timing chains at 160,000. Other than that I never changed anything major on this car. Its whole life oil every 3,000 and brakes. Got rid of this one because the transmission outweighs the cost of the car.

I own a 2007 Nissan Altima S with about 80,000 miles on it and it still runs and drives well. The only thing I could say is it burns about a quart of oil in between oil changes. But is still very reliable. My next purchase is a 2010 SV Premium Maxima with 98,000 miles on it. And I have no problem with getting a Nissan with this mileage, because with proper care they will last well above 200,000 miles.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I received a notification of a recall of my Nissan Versa and told to rent a car from Enterprise. I only carry liability on my Versa, it's not in great shape. Was told by Nissan I would have to cover comprehensive insurance on rental. The date for replacing airbag is May 2018. I live on disability and cannot add this into my budget. I chose to rescind the service and take my chances. I adore Nissan products and am disappointed by this.

Nissan Company Information