Nissan

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Bought car brand new. Nissan knew these transmissions were bad and never notified customers. I am now 128,000 miles (8,000 over warranty) and they will not help me pay for a $3,000 transmission. They sold a bad product and will not make it good. Will never darken the door of another Nissan Dealership.

I purchased a new 2016 Nissan Rogue last week. Today I could not get into the portal so I contacted customer service only to find they sold me a new car that was under a recall on the transmission. There was no disclosure of the recall. I have contacted the dealer and an attorney.

Bought my 2012 Nissan Juke brand new and have had top notch maintenance (ie required oil changes, transmission fluid change, filter changes, etc.) at the same and only licensed Nissan dealer. The recall in 2014 of the Nissan Juke timing chain prompted me to take it in and get it fixed (although I was having no problems) -- I had approximately 36,000 miles on it then. Now, 56,000 miles later, I am at 92,000 miles and have been hearing a noise coming from under the hood. Took it to the same dealer and lo and behold... It's the timing chain. Nissan consumer affairs feels like they're doing me a favor by covering ONLY the parts for this ($485.00) and I'm suppose to fork over the remaining $1200.00 for labor. Really Nissan?

They say my car is out of warranty. This has absolutely nothing to do with warranty. First, my car has had top notch maintenance with documented proof at the dealership. Second, the elephant in the room is the fact that Nissan refuses to take responsibility that this is a premature failure of the timing chain they put in 56,000 miles ago. This will be the first and last Nissan I ever purchase. How sad, a multi-million dollar company can't afford to please a customer and "do the right thing" by standing behind their parts. Goodbye Nissan, you've lost me as a future buyer. Shame on you.

Our 2013 Nissan Altima (3 years old), only 89, 000 miles and we have owned for 2 years, the transmission went completely out. We have maintain, like clockwork, all maintenance on this car. If tire pressure light appeared we took it to the DEALER ONLY. This car has only been serviced by the Nissan/Infiniti dealer. We logged a complaint with Nissan consumer affairs and they declined repair and/or assistance with repairs for a major component of the car. Her response because we were 28,000 miles past the 60,000-mile warranty or 5 years, which we are under the 5-year mark, they could not do anything and we are responsible for the repairs. $4500 dollar repair and they refuse to even assist with the repair.

We were told by a Nissan mechanic that Nissan is fully aware of the issues with the transmissions in the 2013-2015 Nissan Altima and yet they won’t do a recall or provide assistance to owners. This is heartless and senseless of such a major company. Lost and don't know what to do as this is major, while we are in the middle of planning our wedding, daughter car went out and it's the holidays. Real nice Nissan.

This is a warning to all potential Nissan customers/owners. Nissan had my Son pay $130.00 for a diagnostic check to see if consumer affairs would fix his transmission that gave out exactly one year after purchasing his car from Paul Blanco dealership. Consumer affairs of Nissan denied his request for repairs due to my Son had too many miles on his car 11k to be exact. Instead of telling my Son this in the beginning, they took my Son $130.00 and went their merry way.

I don't understand how a company can do so many people wrong. It is evident that there are issues with the transmissions to Nissan but no one is stopping to see why. I am frustrated to no end as a Mother watching her single parent Son pay for a vehicle he can't drive and if he turns the car back in gets a repo on his record. I needed to write this comment on behalf of my Son. We definitely would hate for someone else to have a similar experience. I pray God will vindicate my Son and the rest of the Nissan customers that have been bullied and robbed by Nissan. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan?

There was an issue with the transmission for this vehicle, hood. The hood of the vehicle seemed to appear loose all the time. When I would drive the vehicle the hood seemed as though it had been opened and not closed completely.

I have recently had a terrible experience with my 2009 Nissan Rouge CVT transmission and working with the Nissan customer service you should know about. This issue is not new to Nissan. In fact Nissan extended the warranty to 10 years 120,000 miles. However, they never notified customers about this issue until they start to having a problem. Our problem came at 123,000 miles. If you go to Nissan's website http://www.nissanassist.com/ProgramDetails.php?menu=2

they state that they will provide financial assistance for those customers who may be beyond the warranty period. Nissan just called to tell me that they will not provide any assistance. What a crock. I came to find out that many people who own a 2009 -2013 Rouge or Murano will have issues with their CVT transmission. For those who own Rouge or Murano made between 2009-2013 have your transmission checked out before the warranty expires.

Called Nissan customer affairs talked to a Trey. No help... Asked to talked to his supervisor then talked to a Alica (not sure on name). Voiced my disconcern with my customer service at a dealership. Asked for Alica for a email with her name and my case number. Said she would. Well she had Trey call me back then he said he would. Keep in mind they don't have employee ID numbers and can't use last names. They work in your Tennessee office. Neither one of Nissan customer affair case workers could send me a simple email. All they wanted to do was close the case which I had to call and have re-opened 1st time. Basically it's waste of time to complain to them. Almost sure nothing was done or will be done. Best they could with all their experience suggest a I get a second opinion... I felt like the dealership was being shady.

She easy to handle and the safety features are wonderful. And on top of that she great on gas and a smart car. Not to mention stylish. She has skid control. Everything is on your steering column full of safety features. You never have to take your hands off the steering. Equipped with backup view.

Very reliable but has an occasional issue. I think that the Nissan performs well. There is an issue with the aux input. Plus there are times when the radio display goes blank when on. I thought that it would have better gas mileage as well. Overall I'm very pleased.

Buyer beware! If you have purchased a vehicle through Nissan please review your paperwork/contract. Several dealerships have been adjusting the cost of the vehicles with dealer add-ons and making it seem as though these are items you have to sign off on and not options that can be declined. These include (VIN Etch, Paint Protection, Fabric Protection. Portfolio Protection Package, GAP Insurance) and can add thousands (mine was over $5,000.00) to the overall cost to the vehicle and if you are financing you will pay interest on all these add-ons as well. This is an unfair and deceptive trade practice and has fallen under scrutiny of the State Attorney General's Office as well as the Federal Trade Commission. If this has happened to you please report the dealership to both your State's Attorney General and the FTC.

You can also file a record of complaint to the DMV as I am having to do because of the above listed as well as now finding out that the salesperson committed fraud by falsifying the loan application. Currently Nissan Corporate is not taking any accountability for the dealership's unscrupulous practices and so by filing a complaint, the more people that do will show that there needs to be repercussions and Nissan Corporate needs to be held responsible as well. We the consumers have the power to say NO MORE! Please be cautious and do research online before your next vehicle purchase and if you are a Nissan owner, take a look at your documents to make sure you weren't duped. After looking, you may just find out you were. :(

I have only had 2 cars in the last 17 years, both Nissan's. Nissan is great, good durability and low maintenance until it hits 150,000 miles, then everything goes at once. Performance is good too, until that time. Hard to do maintenance yourself. I would not drive anything else, just traded my Murano that I've had since 2008 for a 2016 Rogue. Service is expensive at the dealer. Downside is under hood items are not easy to get to in order to do it yourself, battery is not readily accessible and headlights almost impossible to change.

My wife and I leased a 2016 Nissan Altima earlier this year. My first 2 cars were Altima's and my third was a Nissan Maxima. My wife has been driving Altima's for more than a decade and it's generally been problem free. This time around I wanted to upgrade her features and get her a navigation/infotainment system so she didn't have to rely on her phone and use her data for navigation purposes, etc and apparently no good deed goes unpunished.

Since the beginning we started having issues with the infotainment system. I notified the local Nissan Bridgewater dealership (NJ) and I left the car with them on multiple occasions, but they said they couldn't figure out what was wrong. I suggested from the first mention of issues what it might be, but I was ignored until they finally informed me of the issue, which again was what I had been telling them.

*I want to make it very clear, this is not the fault of the Bridgewater Nissan dealership. They have been very good through the process, but they're hamstrung by Nissan Corp.* So after multiple instances of leaving the car for days at the dealership and many months of continued issues I decided to reach out to Nissan via social media (Twitter). Initially it seemed as if they were interested in helping, but from the first conversation with a "manager" I quickly realized that they didn't really intend to do anything to correct the ongoing and potentially dangerous issues. They were merely going through the motions and it became apparent pretty quickly.

Some more time passed and still they had no fix after I continued to follow-up and try to get this resolved. I once again proceeded to reach out via social media and eventually they finally paid attention to me. However, it was deja vu all over again. When I finally spoke with someone the same exact negative and time-wasting experience occurred. I was given the run-around, told they wouldn't do anything to correct the issue, and she continued to repeat talking points to avoid any responsibility.

Something so simple has been stretched out for so many months and has not only been counter-productive, but very telling about the direction Nissan has decided to go, ignore the customers and hope they go away until it's time for them to get another car, then pretend to care about them again. This has gone on long enough unresolved and ignored by Nissan. It's amazing that after so many years of loyalty that this is how they treat us. Ignoring us, refusing to help and resolve the issue.

I purchased a 2013 Nissan Sentra SR only 8 months ago with 80,000 miles! After leaving the dealership (hrs after) I had contacted the manager to inform her that I felt as if there was a problem with the transmission because of the problems I was experiencing, the car was revving very high while in park or stopped and jerking. It almost felt as if I was driving a standard and taking off from a stop sign in 2nd gear! This is what my car feels like taking off after every stop I make! I have a ton of text messages between the manager and I about this problem. She somehow made a way to make ME feel like I had been driving the car a certain way or that "I just hadn't had any experience driving new cars". This was the response I got for about 90 days until my warranty was up!

I have now only had my car for 8 months and with only 93,000 miles and 3 years old, I am being told my transmission is GONE and this is going to cost me $3,200! PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE FOR A 3 YEAR OLD CAR!? I still owe $11,000 on this vehicle! And while paying family and friends and taxis to get myself and my 2 infant children to and from work, school and daycare, I am now struggling to make my monthly payments because at this point, I cannot afford to mess up my credit! I don't know what to do!! And after reading all of these complaints I feel absolutely taken advantage of, and absolutely no hope for nissan! If you can't stand behind your vehicles then you should not be selling them! I am literally crying reading all of these complaints! It has definitely hit me that I am totally screwed!!!

I bought a 2012 Nissan Murano 7 month ago and the last 5 month it's been sitting in the driveway. The cvt transmission has went bye bye at 120 thousands km so I call Nissan Canada. Gave my vin number only to find out that there was an extended warranty bought and paid for already for that Vin/. My 2012 Nissan Murano. But here's the thing. They got the money already for the warranty but was up to them to let the dealership who I bought it from that there was an extended warranty on this vin and was to be transferred to the new owner within 30 days of purchase which they had failed to do so you went on to have camvac do an arbitration and Nissan sent a legal representation and at the end of it all Nissan could care less about their consumers at all and come good and honor the warranty that they already made the money on and fix my vehicle for me.

So now I'm stuck with a truck that don't run and a loan that I have to pay for 18 thousand and have nowhere to turn. I'm a single father that's been raising my 2 girls for the past 7 years alone. I work my butt off to afford to drive and pay for the car and raised my girls and Nissan has all the money in the world and can't do anything or don't even care. So what I'm saying is if anyone reads this think twice before you buy any Nissan car or truck. They really don't care about the consumer at all and the transmission on these vehicle are garbage and if you research them you will see all the problems on them cvt transmission. I just don't want anyone else to have to suffer the way I have and for through this. Thank you.

Great car to look at but dangerous in city driving due to transmission. Nissan's transmission would have to be the worst on the market. It does not work well in city where it has to change a lot. Very dangerous at take off, motor revs a lot and you go nowhere (does not change up), seems to just slip.

My husband and I bought a Nissan Rogue in California a couple years ago. It started having what we thought was transmission issues at about 95,000 miles. We immediately took it to the shop to be evaluated. They said there was nothing wrong. I continued to drive it and kept having problems. We took it in several times and every time they said there was nothing wrong. A few months ago we moved to Tennessee and drove our Nissan. We were in the middle of nowhere and suddenly my car stopped shifting. It was stuck in a high gear. We were finally able to make it to Tennessee to a Nissan dealership in Cookeville. We had an appointment for 8am.

I took the day of so we could drop it off and came back to pick it up later in the evening. When we got there they were not friendly and clueless as to what was going on and where our keys were. Finally they figured out that nobody even looked at our car. They didn't apologize, take ownership of their mistake or offer us a discount! I had to take the next day off again to be able to go back and pick it up when they were done. They finally called and informed us that the transmission needed to be replaced.

The reason my husband and I are so upset with Nissan is because we were then informed that the transmission had a warranty until 120,000 miles and we were actively trying to get it fixed since about 95,000 miles because we could tell it was going out! We have contacted Nissan to inform them of our experience and they don't seem to really care about their customers. The Nissan of Cookeville website states that their commitment is to provide their customers with top notch customer service but that is not near what we received!

We leased this vehicle and it was nothing but trouble. We would go on business trips and returning to car, it wouldn't start. The battery was ok but we couldn't figure out what to do. This happened many many times and was told by the dealer they couldn't figure out what was wrong. At one point the radio would come on blasting and there was nothing we could do to turn it down or off. Nissan did replace the radio but it ended up not being the trouble with the car stalling. This was not reliable and we ended up having to return it early from our lease agreement because it was a LEMON!!!

3 weeks ago I went to get my car check at my mechanic place. Everything was fine.. Week later as I was driving my transmission broke and I did drop off at my local Nissan dealership. Next day I got the phone call from Nissan - my transmission is done but I'm lucky was still under warranty which was extended by Nissan because of a lot of cases of broken transmissions. Dealership said I will be free of charge (that was Friday). I had to wait 4 days for loaner car because Nissan needed to send approval - got it. Tuesday I receive phone call my subframe is broken and axle rubber is no good so they won't charge me for labor and axle, just for subframe 1100$. When I start to question them how come something is broken now when day before only transmission was for change and everything else was fine besides transmission on top of my check up week before, they started to be rude and give me wrong info every hour.

End of story for now is they put everything back with new transmission but not axle anymore and frame - my point is I know it's hard to prove if frame is broken or not before you take transmission but I did check up and everything was fine so all I want is meet half way so keep your fingers crossed. Definitely won't purchase NISSAN again and customer service is horrible. I know I can write whatever I want. They don't care anyway but I want people to know and be another one to show how bad they are.

Purchased date:06/12/2015; Model: 2015 Versa S Plus; Dealer: Imperio Nissan of Irvine, CA; Service Rep: Scott; On November 1, 2016, around 9:50 am, our car was traveling in a very slow speed on an interchange on-ramp from freeway 110 north bound to 105 west bound in Los Angeles County. The traffic was moving in a slow fashion on an uphill on-ramp. As the traffic was getting slower, I gently stepped on the brake to slow down the car. While I was holding down the brake pedal, suddenly I heard a "clunk" noise and felt a vibration. At this point, the car started moving on its own without a sign of slowing down. I immediately tried to step on the brake with full force but felt the brake pedal having no pressure at all. Although a safe distance was kept from the front car prior to the accident, as the brake pedal traveled down to the floor, the car continued to move closer to the front car with uncontrollable speed.

At that time, the only thing I could do was to veer the car towards the right edge to avoid direct impact with the front car. Based on the owner's manual, I believed the anti-lock braking system function was being erroneously activated at the time of the incident since the dry and non-slippery road condition did not warrant such activation. And what made things even worse was, for whatever the reason, the car was moving on its own with uncontrollable speed while the brake pedal pressure was completely lost due to a faulty ABS activation, which directly caused the car crash.

This vehicle was purchased brand new on June 12, 2016 and a subsequent recall serviced was done on August 13, 2016 from the same dealer following a recall notice with regard to sudden acceleration safety concern. The liability insurance claim was filed for the accident. The mileage was 8740 at the time of accident. The dealer was contacted on 11/7/2016 and the service rep named Scott was refused to take the car for inspection. I called Nissan consumer affair in TN and a on-site investigation and inspection is yet to be confirmed.

I purchased a CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) vehicle from a local dealership. 12 hours after I got the vehicle home it absolutely reeked of cigarette smoke. This is not hyperbole: the garage smelled like an ashtray the second morning because the car sat in there overnight, windows up. The entire garage. In the 167 point Nissan Certified Pre-Owned inspection smoke odor is called out as being checked for and "Meets Standard", "Replaced", or "Repaired/Adjusted" (the check for my car indicated Meets Standard). I struggled with the dealership to get it fixed but they stonewalled me past casually trying to fix smoke odor that all the advice online says can't be removed with the methods they employed (ozonator and "bombs"). From Nissan's website: "Can all Nissans be Certified? No." "Most important, pass a comprehensive 167 point Nissan Certified Pre-Owned inspection".

When I called Nissan corporate about being sold a car that was obliviously doctored just enough to not exhibit smoke smells during the sales process but is now undrivable because of the toxic smells inside the vehicle I was told that this is between me and the dealership that sold me the car. I asked them directly: "So you are telling me that Nissan made a CPO promise to me that included no smoke odors and is now unwilling to stand by their customer." The response was, and I kid you not, was "Yes". Furthermore, there was no concern or followup that the dealership was playing fast and loose with the inspections and the how the dealership dishonestly presents CPO cars for sale. Based on this experience I will never buy from Nissan again. It's all promises until they get a sale, then you are on your own. I won't be doing any more business with a corporation like that.

I purchased my 2014 Nissan Pathfinder brand new in June 2014. By October 2014 at around 8,000 miles my transmission began to fail as I was driving down the highway. The car would jolt down the road. I took my vehicle in to be checked. They did a "software update" and sent me on my way. I didn't have my vehicle out of the parking lot before it started happening again. I turned around and took it back. They kept my vehicle for several days and determined a new transmission was in order. The transmission was replaced. I was able to get about 35,000 miles on my vehicle and then the fuel sensor went out. Nissan dealership replaced it but I had to pay for it as it was not included in the warranty. The dealer did pay for the labor but Nissan REFUSED to cover the part and I had to pay for that.

In August 2016, my transmission began to lag. As I would drive in low gears it would jolt and skip. It had a hard time making it up slight inclines, such as a parking garage. They did the "software update" again and sent me on my way. At first, the vehicle seemed to run "ok" but as more time passed the problems begin to rear up again. In October 2016 I brought my vehicle back. It was determined that my transmission had to be replaced at 49,000 miles (This would only be 41,000 on the new transmission). This car is unsafe and jolts down the highway and has even staled out in intersections.

I have asked for Nissan to buy back my car and refund my down payment but they refused based on my "history it does not qualify for a buyback." I do NOT recommend anyone to purchase a Nissan. The dealership has been great but Nissan has not. They do not care about their customers. They refuse to work with me. They don't want to ensure the safety of their drivers. They just want your money. Period. The end.

I purchased the new 2016 Titan XD Platinum... 62k. Within 30 days they offered the 2017 with a standard 5 year 100k warranty and a rebate of $4500 on the 2016's. After contacting Nissan, I was given 1000 Nissan points which doesn't even cover the cost of a warranty extension to match what is standard on the 2017. As for the rebate, I was given an analogy using Walmart as their example about things going on sale. Nissan offered no help for the loyal customer, but big discounts for potential customers. Seems a bit backward to me. Nissan wants to be respected like Honda and Toyota but lacks the substance and customer understanding to be a tier 1 player. To add insult to injury, now I'm hearing that there are turbo issues with the diesel motors. Save yourself the disappointment by staying clear of Nissan.

I have 2007 Altima and at 75k miles the transmission went out. Nissan gave a courtesy warranty extensions for Nissan Altima due to the fact they knew their CVT transmission were crap. I took my car to Torre Nissan in La Quinta Ca where they replaced the transmission because of the warranty. 56k miles later the transmission went out again. This time I called consumer affairs Nissan and dealt with an extremely rude Bernice. Basically when I called them out on faulty products she turned it on me. That I should have gotten my oil changes with Nissan to prevent this. Well, I got my oil changes done at a licensed mechanic shop and oil changes have nothing to do with my transmission.

Ok so I took my car to a different dealership. I explained to them this will be the 3rd transmission. The guy told me they will inspect the car and look into finding out why the transmission keeps going out. I received a call 3 hours later letting me know it was indeed the transmission (ouch $3300) but they were able to locate the recurring problem. The transmission was overheating as the cooling system wasn't suffice, basically faulty design. This was something they have been seeing for sometime now. They suggested adding an additional cooling component as they have seen nothing but success by doing this. No more overheating from what they have experienced.

Ok so an additional $387 to extend the life of this transmission. So naturally I contact Nissan consumer affairs to report the new findings as had the lasts dealership looked into it. We could have fixed it then to prevent this costly repair. Well once again I got a big screw you from Nissan and the same repeated answer, "Unfortunately Nissan will not be able to provide financial assistance on out of warranty repairs". No matter what I said Erick repeated that same statement. So I am screwed because one of their dealerships didn't do their job and look into what caused the transmission failure because it was under warranty.

So as a consumer I get screwed. But at first their excuse was I didn't get services at Nissan and now once I provide them with the information that I got the transmission through their dealership it is cause I am 16k over the extended warranty. All I was asking for was a little help. Screw Nissan and I will NEVER buy Nissan again.

I gave my car for the service which supposed to be under warranty. Initial phone from customer service asking for $300 and later on final bill more than $500!!! For flushing the fuel path!!! The labor rate was $135.0 per hour and calculated for 3 hours. Most of the service person I encounter as novice apprentice!!! And the topping was the annoying service manager (Mike) seems that he was hand picked from. I believe the Nissan business in North Vancouver is very dull and slow and the service manager wants to make money but it's a rip off.

So, I had a broken coil spring on my 2009 Versa. I contacted my dealer and told him that my car only had 75k miles, and I thought it was crazy that a coil spring should break with so few miles. I am close to 70 years old, and I drive responsibly, avoiding pot holes etc. I was told by the dealer that this was not covered and it would cost me $450.00 to replace the springs. Being on a fixed income, I thought that was outrageous. I then called Nissan and filed a report, and a factory rep did check into it and again I was denied compensation of any kind. After much searching I finally found the coil springs on sale for $57.42 each, from another Nissan dealer. I also purchased the rubber seats for the top and bottom of each spring for $21.20. So, with parts, sales tax, and shipping my total cost was $147.32.

I asked one of my family members if he could install the on my car and he said it would be easy, being that only one bolt needed to be removed before installing the rubber seats and springs. I left the car with him and within one hour he called me and said it was done. WHAT, that quick? He said that it was an easy job, and it only took him about 15 minutes to install both springs. I tried to pay him $50 and he said he didn't want to take advantage of me and handed $30 back to me. So I saved $282.68 that I would have had to pay to Nissan for the same work! I also should mention that my step son said he would like to do about 20 of these coil spring jobs a week. They were that easy! I understand that companies need to make a profit, but come on, this is over the top! This experience has turned me from a extremely satisfied customer to a skeptic about future work to be performed by the dealership.

I bought a Nissan about 5 months ago. They were ready and willing to help me in a car. They went out and brought the Nissan to show me. About 3 or 4 months ago the car had places on the hood and trunk of the car. I took the car to the Nissan place in Greer S.C. They looked at it said rocks from the road did this. Well don't you think I would have felt and seen when the rocks would have hit my car? As big as the places are, they would not help me! But if I was going to buy a car they would have been all over me! I took it to a man that paints cars. They said take it to Nissan where I bought it that it was in the paint! They tried to say it was rocks that did it. The man that looked at it picked at it and made it worst.

I told him I wish he would stop doing that he was making it worst! That's when he said he couldn't help me! That paint guy could have charged me to paint the car, but he was honest to tell me that! Somebody told me I could make that man pay for the damage he done to my car picking at it the way he did! I love the way the car rides now but I'm afraid it might fall apart any time. Wish I had never bought the car from Nissan. I'm very very unhappy with those people and the car the way it looks! I can't afford to trade the car or I would, but not with them! My husband died in Dec and it's hard on me to change cars right now. They got all my money!

While driving down the highway, a tire started to deflate. I called the dealership and let them know it was deflating for unknown reasons and they said even though I hadn't purchased the tire warranty that they would patch it and I would have no issues. So I brought it in and with one look they said they wouldn't patch it and I had to buy a replacement because it showed wear on the sidewall. Which it didn't have wear, the dirt was just not as noticeable after being almost flat for an eighth of a mile until I could pull off the highway to put the donut on. It cost me $290, as the rest of the vehicle is under warranty I didn't want to risk any interference of that by having 3rd party work done on it. But even under manufacturer's standards it is covered since the tread wear is 1/32" off of brand new and there was only 8000 miles on the car.

Their consumer affairs dept. called me back and basically said since I didn't pay extra for a warranty on the tires of the brand new vehicle that there was nothing they would do. But yet the tire they put on to replace automatically had a warranty. Am I the only one baffled by this logic? I will never buy another Nissan ever. They are rude and condescending and awful at listening and helping the people paying for their salary.

Nissan Rouge with severe problem and poor customer service. I have bought Nissan Rouge #VIN NO: **. I went for the first servicing on 04/20/16. They have done servicing and report states the car doesn't have any issues. I was facing problem with the car while driving around 70-75 miles/hour suddenly brake light was coming on the dashboard. I thought this is a safety issue and reported to Local Nissan Dealer Airport Nissan Cleveland on 5/16/16. They said they couldn't replicate the problem. And after that I have faced the same problem again and reached to the Airport Nissan on 07/06/16. This time with evidence.

They have done the servicing and returned my car on 07/09/16, unfortunately one day only I have faced the same issue with that car. I am afraid Nissan has not taken this case seriously enough. Is this normal to happen with every Nissan car? Why this problem is keep on coming after 3 times of servicing. I am totally disappointed with Nissan Customer Service. Now whenever I am trying to press the brake the car is vibrating.

In August of 2014 I purchased a year end Model Altima, my trade was a 2011 Nissan rogue for which I still owed 13000 on. I was given more than I owed on the trade. The sale from this point upon hindsight was extremely sketchy. There was no negotiation on the price of the new car. They simply presented you with 3 payment plans and dollar amounts for repayment so as the price of the vehicle was never mentioned. (There was zero negotiation.) We were just simply taken advantage of because of the excitement we had of owning the new vehicle...

Forward to today, we are looking to turn the 2 vehicles we own into 1 vehicle but upon looking up the value of the Altima we would be 7000 under water with its current value. Almost impossible. I can see a thousand or 2 but 7 is just wrong and this dealership is just extremely bad and sketchy. If I were you, I would look elsewhere or consider yourself married til your final payment with what you buy from them. They will prey on you and take advantage of you through their sales tactics. It's sad. They should look to make good on bad deals that people like me call them out on!!!

Nissan Company Profile