3.6/5 (334 ratings)
Get Pricing on Carvana

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

About Nissan

Nissan is a Japanese manufacturer of cars, trucks, SUVs and electric cars for every lifestyle. Read reviews for their many models:

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

Nissan Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

I've had a 2016 Nissan Titan XD for the almost a year now and have enjoyed the truck, however, I was recently in an accident and was in need for parts. I have been waiting on parts for over 2 months now with no promise of getting my part any time soon. Upon talking to Nissan I got some rehearsed spiel about the backorder and was given no information on where the part is, why it's been backordered over 2 months or when I would get it. I have been paying rental car fees for the last month out of pocket because the insurance coverage of a rental expired so everyday I'm out more money because they can't produce the part I need.

I've driven a Nissan for the last 20 years and have been satisfied until this problem arose. Not being able to get the necessary parts makes me not that interested in driving Nissans if I'm going to have to deal with this kind of issue anytime, God forbid, I would be in a wreck or some other problem comes up. So if you're thinking of buying a Nissan just beware that this issue could also become your issue.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

I bought a brand new car on 2020. After 1-2 weeks there was problem on aircon of car the dealers still couldn't fix that, after that there was a problem on the seat of car still couldn't fix. Now the paint started to fade on the car. It's just been 1 year and went to fix the car for about 10-12 times but still same. Doesn't feels like a brand new car. Worst car I ever had. Never ever gonna buy Nissan cars again.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

The company I work for invested in a fleet of Nissan nv200 cargo vans. I happen to look after maintenance of these vehicles. After using these vehicles for some time we've come to realize it was the worst investment ever. Common issues we've seen at 70k or less.

-Rear bearings wear out at~ 30-50ks.
-Sliding doors are very hard to close, worst in cold weather.
-Back door handle stuck open. (9 of company vans)
-Vehicle struggles to move itself even when empty at high speeds.
-Cvt transmission is more like a 2 gear tranny constantly shifting back and forth between overdrive (lowest gear) and high gear.
-Advertised gas consumption can hardly be met. Nv200 burns a lot of gas considering it's a very weak vehicle (average of 12.8 lt/100k).
-Extremely non aerodynamic, wind really hurts its performance especially on high speeds 100+. (not fit for highway drives)
-Windows start to get stuck at 1 year old.

-Last but not least this vehicle is NOT built to handle any accidents. Two 2018s written off due to a fender bender.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

The Nissan Dealership in Greenville, NC sold me a used vehicle "as is" due to minor cosmetic defects (driver side mirror has plastic damage). The vehicle was bought on a Friday and the vehicle went into "limp mode" on a Monday. The vehicle was then driven to the Nissan dealership with the promise of a call the very next day or by the latest, Wednesday. No call was ever received. Wednesday evening I personally called the dealership but was told they were unable to locate the vehicle and would call me back in 20 minutes. No call was ever received.

The next day, I called the dealership again and the person on the phone claimed that they believed they had just sold the vehicle I had just purchased and that they would call me back in 15 minutes when they had more information. Again, no call was received. Finally, Friday, I called again and they had found the vehicle. The car was immediately picked up and taken to a different dealership.

This new dealership pulled the freeze frame data and was able to locate when/how long the check engine light had been on and that it had been repeatedly reset to clear the error. Issues replaced since purchase: replaced cylinders, replaced shock. Issues detected since purchase: broken tire pressure sensor, exhaust system detached from catalytic converter, in need of a new engine due to timing belt. Will absolutely NEVER buy from Nissan again. They were pushy on the sale and lacked any decency/communication after the purchase.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2021

My 2005 Honda Accord rock solid. 200k miles. Bought several Nissans but had repairs. My older son 2011 Nissan Altima coupe cat converter failed at 50k miles. $800! My younger son's 2009 Altima steering ignition failed. $750! A/C failed. $850! (@90k miles). I wrote to their customer service. They gave me a reference number. That's it! No action, nothing! It is a miracle wife's 2010 Rogue is still working ok (95k). Maybe it was built on a Wednesday! Never Nissan again! I would advise people to buy Honda or Toyota even though a little more expensive!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

Ownership of a Nissan is synonymous with dissatisfaction. On March 25, 2019, I purchased a new Nissan Frontier from Jenkins Nissan, Leesburg, FL. After 30 months of ownership and only 14,058 miles, it had an obvious manufacturing defect. Namely, the paint started peeling off at nearly every weld spots on the fenders and the bed rail of the vehicle. They did determine that this is a “warranty issue.” On August 11, 2021, Jenkins Nissan Leesburg, Florida service personnel told me the peeling was indeed caused by the weld spots, but they did nothing except tell me to take the Nissan Frontier to Reed Nissan Clermont, Florida because they (Jenkins Nissan) didn't have a body shop. I contacted Nissan Customer Services on August 15, 2021 to determine where I should take the vehicle to fix the manufacturing defect.

On August 24, 2021, I was finally contacted by "***" from Nissan Customer Services and she told me to take it to any Nissan Dealer to file the report to the Warranty Department for this region. On August 31, 2021, I had an appointment with Reed Nissan Clermont, Florida. Reed Nissan Clermont sent me to Reed Nissan Orlando because they didn't have a body shop either. On September 7, 2021, I had an appointment with Reed Nissan Orlando, Florida. They inspected my car, took pictures and told me that they were filing a report and that I would hear something that day, fact is their words were, "you should hear something within an hour." That "hear something within an hour" comment has now turned into several weeks.

Finally on their advice on October 7, 2021, I took my Nissan Frontier to Reed Nissan Orlando to get it repaired. Only, that didn’t happen because Reed Nissan failed to file the claim. After much pressure from me, Reed Nissan filed the report. Finally, on October 29, 2021 the Nissan Frontier was repaired. It took 79 (seventy nine) days from the time of my complaint to get the vehicle fixed., I believe the Nissan Frontier is a very competitive vehicle but the three Nissan dealer’s LACK knowledge of filing a warranty issue claim is unacceptable. Had this been an engine failure or a transmission failure, I would have been without the vehicle for 79 days or 11 days shy of three months.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I currently have a 2015 Altima for the last 5 years. It's great on gas, very dependable regarding routine maintenance, and spacious. I enjoy the leg room and seat adjustments. I'm 5'9 so comfort matters. I love my car. It has been a great investment.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2021

My car has been at Nissan for about 3 weeks and still nothing but additional charges being added from the battery to the Transmission. Also was told basically my headlight issue will never be fixed because they want to charge 2k for lights and that's not included the 1200 they already want to charge me!! It really makes no sense. I will find additional forums to complain on until Nissan understands my frustration and stop trying to charge me for the labor to fix something that should not be broken.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Purchased a 2013 used Nissan in August 2019. By May 2021 paint started chipping and can now easily peeled off. While driving on the highway, multiple chips of paint hit the windshield - also above windshield and on door and trunk. AWFUL paint job! D'Addario Nissan or corporate will not take care of it. I wish I could attach photos to really do it justice.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I purchased my Night Armor colored Frontier new in 2011. It wasn't until after my paint began to flake off the front fender wells, that I researched online and found this to be a long standing problem with Nissan Frontiers. I expected the paint to fade and lose its luster over time but to have the paint just completely flake off is something I wasn't prepared for. The exterior of my truck was detailed on a regular basis that consisted of washing, clay bar, sealant and waxing and yet my paint is flaking off, along with rust in the water channels on the roof. This without a doubt is a manufacturer's defect in the paint process or the paint itself that Nissan refuses to acknowledge.

Toyota has a similar issue on some of their vehicles but they have gone as far as extending the paint warranty to 14 yrs for all of its customers, kudos Toyota. There is no indication that the problem has been resolved on the 2022 Frontier model... BUYER BEWARE. This is a clear indication why they are losing market share... Nissan has lost me as a repeat customer!!!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

I purchased a new van from Nissan. Immediately after it was purchased, the fan fell off and the car stalled. Unbelievable but very true. Now, Nissan will NOT answer my calls. I tried contacting the dealership in Colorado Springs, multiple times and to no avail, they did not return my calls. I am from Miami and cannot travel to Colorado just to get in touch with Nissan. I don't know what else to do. A representative was supposed to call me back and NEVER did. It's been over 2 weeks now. I expect a representative from Nissan to contact me immediately to resolve this matter. Otherwise, I will continue to leave reviews on every possible site until someone from corporate contacts me to resolve this. This is the MOST unprofessional experience from any company in the world. This is a BRAND NEW car and it stalled before we can get it to our house. Contact me at: **.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

After calling Nissan and having enough with my AC, we decided to Lemon Law my car. Well Nissan (corporate) called me back today and they at this time can't help me. Even though we have been dealing with my AC unit for over a year, dropped over 2500.00+ on my AC, having it several times in the shop for the same problem, had all different pieces changed within the AC and still not fixed!!!! WARNING: Never buy a Nissan as they don’t care about their customers after the vehicle has been purchased!! It’s 105 degrees outside, spent over 2,500+ on my AC…. Still not working properly and Nissan refuses to help!!!! I am so pissed and can’t believe how horrible their customer service is and how they treat their customers!!!! Never ever buy a vehicle from them!!!!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Bought a new truck in June of 2020. Within the first few months it had 2 radiator leaks, showed signs of a/c leaking and possible injector leak at the 1 and 3 cylinders due to dirt build up around them. After passing by police radar on the side of the road at 40 mph on speedometer it showed 37, 36, so 4 mph off. When I took it in to the dealership with the radiator leaking fixed one leak completely a loose screw on the radiator switched radiator cap from radiator to overflow slowed the leak ordered new radiator cap. While their computer was reset to attempt to fix speedometer. After reset at low speed 40 mph radar showed 39 mph. After getting past left and right at highway speeds used GPS speedometer which showed me only doing 72 sometimes 73.

To reach 75 mph on GPS speedometer must get to 78 or 79mph on my dash. This greatly increases the mileage on the vehicle and runs the warranty out sooner also greatly reduces resale value of the vehicle. The first time I towed a trailer weighing 2200 pounds and a 24 hp compact tractor weighing less than 2200lbs the receiver hitch cracked and Nissan has done nothing to replace it! The last two things that was in the initial list of issues the battery terminals were never coated with corrosion inhibitor and the bed wasn't mounted properly leaving roughly a 1 inch gap of alignment from the side of the bed from the cab. So if you are looking down the truck from the tailgate instead of the bed blending into the can you see it bend inwards from the outside of the bed towards the drivers side of the truck. Well I had also complained about squeaking noises from the front end and was blown off.

I have been trying to get the truck repaired for over a year now to no avail. In May 2021 went to check fluids under then noticed that the headlight was cracked roughly 1 to 2 inches from mounting bolt under the hood, went to other side it was cracked as well. Shut hood got to looking center of hood aligns perfectly with grill but both the driver and passenger sides are off. Gaps between hood and fenders aren't even. It's about the opposite of the gaps in the tailgate due to it being misaligned.

This vehicle was never wrecked unless something happened to it before my purchase at 48 miles. Nissan doesn't want anything to do with me or the repairs that are warranty repairs. If you are thinking about buying a new Nissan save yourself the headache. Buy something better. Service after the sale is horrible. Nissan consumer affairs has promised to fix these issues since my first call. It now has been in the shop for over a month in total this visit 3 weeks and going and as of 4 days ago hadn't even been looked at. Beware of what you buy.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I bought a 2018 Altima with 40000 mi on it. Just rolled 87000mi and the CVT (transmission) failed. Spoke with Nissan consumer affairs and after they acknowledged issues with the CVT in specified models including Altimas they refused to even partially offset the cost 4000.00 to replace the CVT due to it exceeding the 60000mi warranty.. BUY AMERICAN. At least then you have the protection of a 100000mi warranty...

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

We regret dealing with and purchasing from this particular dealership. Our sales guy (AM) was fantastic. Knowledgeable, genuine, got us a deal. 5 stars for him. We do also like the Nissan brand. But the second you hand over the money, customer service stops abruptly and completely. Total breakdown. Something is always wrong or forgotten, every single time. Received a vehicle with no spare tire, broken windshield and peeled off window tint (and some other minor stuff). Now you may think ok, nbd, they'll fix it. That's what we thought when we accepted the vehicle with deficiencies. And we thought that because that's what they said they would do. But they won't. We have been trying since May 10th....yes, almost 3 months. 3 months of ignored phone calls, not returning messages, having to go in numerous times to see them in person and we are no closer to having any of our concerns addressed.

I'd advise caution against Mark **, the finance manager. He is dishonest, disorganized and has given us false assurities many times. Him we regret dealing with the most. I'd avoid dealing with Austin **, one of the managers. Same thing. Speaking with him can best be described as a complete waste of time. We have decided that we will no longer chase after them. Can't keep wasting time calling and driving over constantly. We've lodged a complaint with Nissan Canada and BBB so hopefully something comes of that. We will fix the deficiencies elsewhere and pay for it, even though it was threatened that doing that will void our warranty. They love to hold you hostage. Long read, but hopefully it will save somebody from making the same mistakes we did. *If you refer to them, they don't actually pay a referral fee as advertised. That is a false advertisement.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I experienced lie upon lie when I purchased my 2020 Nissan Altima at Thruway Nissan in Newburgh NY. Now, a year later, I’ve noticed my FM reception is on occasions full of static. Initially, upon a service appointment, I was advised all was fixed with a computer update. Not so! The problem continues as my car made a repeat trip to the dealer only to be told that there is no problem with the antenna or connections. They refuse to replace the radio even though it’s under warranty with less than 10k miles! Buyer beware! Buy elsewhere.

Original review: May 17, 2021

My husband and I purchased a brand new 2014 Murano... a car we loved! It drives beautifully. Sadly, we've run into two separate issues multiple times. First, the driver's side visor breaks constantly!!!! We don't use it often but have replaced it several times. At first they were covered by our warranty, but now they want $185 for a new one. What???? And you can't find a used driver's side visor for anything. Not a single one at a junk yard (although the passenger side visors ARE available.)

Then, our ac went out three times while under warranty (we live in AZ so no ac is brutal)! We had the compressor replaced three times. The third time we had a service agent say he would try to get us a brand new one (compressor). What the heck were they putting in before???? Also, my friend got a Murano. She had the exact same problem multiple times! A $40k car should NOT have these defects. (AND, while our Murano was in to have the compressor replaced, there were two times the dealership kept our car for multiple days without updating us on the status of the repairs.)

Thank goodness we were still under warranty. Now our warranty has expired and I'm afraid we'll run into the compressor issue again. I will be furious if that happens! We can't afford such expensive repairs, especially since the car has only had about 10-12k miles a year put on it. Well below average. As much as I love the look and feel of Nissan vehicles, we won't be buying another one. I have a Chevy that hasn't had any problems at all and it's a 2015. Even our 2005 Dodge Ram has been amazing. Very few service needs other than the basics such as oil and filter maintenance, tire rotation, etc. I can count on one hand the number of times I've written a negative review, but this situation warrants it.

Original review: May 6, 2021

Disappointed with Nissan. 3 years ago I bought certified pre-owned 2015 Nissan Murano at Sheehy Nissan of White Marsh. Also paid extra for 5 years extended warranty. Recently I noticed multiple small bubbles on my hood, last week I took my car to a car wash and came out with ugly spots of top coat coming off. I contacted Nissan with complaints. They sent me to Nissan designated body shop who confirmed that 6 year old car should not have this issue and it is a manufacture issue. Today Nissan informed me that paint warranty on their cars is 3 years and my extended warranty is not covering paint. Nissan, you are not living up to standards!

Original review: April 29, 2021

I actually got a very good deal on this warranty when we bought a new Nissan Rogue in 2019. It added four years on the factory warranty. We have not used it yet but have full confidence it will be effective. As effective as the factory warranty.

Original review: April 15, 2021

Nissan complaint: Where do I begin, well let me start by saying the car buying experience was amazing and the sales representative was amazing. Fast forward 71 days and the nightmare begins. So I bought a brand new 2021 Nissan Rogue in January and of course it was still cold. However as it warmed up and I needed to use the AC I realized the driver's vents would blow warm or room temperature air while the passenger side would be freezing cold even when set to the exact same temperature. I called Jack Ingram Nissan in Montgomery Alabama where I purchased my car and advised them of the issue. They set an appointment for the following week for me to bring the car in to be fixed, or so I thought.

When I dropped my car off I was told even though I brought in an SUV they would only be able to put me in an Altima, though I was disappointed I went with it. To my surprise when I reached the vehicle I was to use it was filthy! Being that we are still in the midst of a pandemic I went back in and refused to take that vehicle. They then Provided me with another Altima. The next day I called 3 or 4 times to see what had been done to fix my car. Finally around 3 pm I received a call saying they could not detect any issue and that I could come and pick my car up. I was told that the temperature shown was not per vent, but the temperature in the entire car. This didn't seem accurate because one of the selling points was the dual climate control, but it was a Friday and due to the size of my family I couldn't afford to be in the loaner car any longer.

So I went and picked up my car... I tried to chalk it up to maybe the car didn't do for them what it had been doing with me. When I pulled out of the dealership to head home, the driver's side was blowing heat to the point that I began to sweat. I made a U-turn and went back to the dealership and demanded to speak with someone to show them what was happening and see another vehicle like mine do the same. After waiting 15 minutes, the representative came out and witnessed exactly what I was referring to and to my surprise he seemed surprised which makes me feel like my car hadn't even been looked at in the 2 days it had been there.

We then sat in another Rogue to see if this is indeed normal and what do you know the other car did NOT have the same issue proving that this is not normal for this make and model. They sent another representative out who appeared to be a manager and he proceeded to insult my intelligence by insisting it was operating as it should. I told them both that I was not satisfied and I would like it fixed. His solution was for me to turn my driver temp down and passenger temp up which made both sides blow the same temperature. I advised them that that was only a bandage not a solution. I bought a new car and I expected it to operate as it should. The representative then offered to reopen the ticket and assured me that he would be reaching out to me with a solution by Wednesday.

WELL TODAY IS THURSDAY! No word from Jack Ingram. I called Nissan yesterday evening and filed a consumer complaint, the rep called today and said that Jack Ingram would be calling me within the hour to set up a time for my car to be reevaluated. That was 4 hours ago. At this point I don't know what to do, but I do know that I will never do business with Nissan and definitely not with Jack Ingram if they do not resolve this matter! On a lighter note the sales team there is amazing and after speaking with the sales manager. I will hopefully be able to have a SUV as a loaner whenever the service team can get it together and FIX MY CAR!

Original review: April 8, 2021

We have a 2013 Nissan Altima that started having drivetrain issues around 85,000 miles. The unreliable, poorly designed CVT seems to be the issue. After getting 2 quotes from 2 different dealerships, (one at $3742, and the other at $3565). I asked the dealership to see if this could get covered under "good will" or for Nissan to cover some of the cost since the extended warranty covered the car to 84 months or 84,000 miles. The claim was rejected because they said the timeframe was too far out. Nissan knows they have problems with this transmission, otherwise they would have never been forced to extend the warranty on 2003 - 2010 Nissan's for 10 years or 120,000 miles or the 2012 - 2020 models for 84 months or 84,000 miles.

Nissan should be held responsible for covering a defected product that they continue to use. Please don't make the same mistake I did, do your research and do not buy a car from Nissan, especially one with this CVT system. I am having an independent shop to fix my car because I refuse to give Nissan anymore of my money. I for one will never buy a Nissan product again!!!!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

Our company has a 2018 NV 200, a commercial vehicle with 100,000 mile bumper-to-bumper commercial Nissan warranty. There are about 58,000 miles on the truck. On January, 26, 2021 while driving on a small residential road at 5 miles an hour, the passenger side curtain deployed. The truck did not hit anything at all. Our technician said it sounded like a gun went off. He couldn’t see anything. Had this happened on the highway, he certainly would’ve been in an accident, possibly fatal. I have been trying to work with Nissan to have them simply give us a loaner truck for the eight weeks that will be required in order to do a thorough investigation. I'm not trying to cause them trouble but They told me I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF ANY LOANER TRUCK!!!.

This is the worst handling of a highly explosive situation (no pun intended) that I can imagine. They also said it’s up to THEIR discretion to decide if I would get reimbursed. Furthermore, they said I may be subject to STORAGE CHARGES AT THE LOCAL DEALER UNTIL THIS IS SETTLED. Is this incredible? Dakota from their arbitration group has been assigned to me. No person could have less skills given the severity of this incident. I asked for just two things: a loaner truck and commitment to make sure that any defects be not hidden from the public. DISGRACEFUL. WHO IS SAFE IN THEIR VEHICLES????

Here's the worst part. When I told them I demanded a loaner vehicle, they said the case was closed!!!! Mr/Mrs Dakota called the dealer and told them the case was closed and settled. Here is the warranty. Very clear. 5 years/100,000 miles (whichever occurs first). The Nissan Powertrain Limited Warranty covers the engine, transmission and transaxle, plus the drivetrain, as well as air bags, and related electronic control system. [*]

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

Have not had to use it on this Nissan yet, but have used it on an older Nissan and it cover an expense of $1000. We took the warranty on this vehicle because we believe it will come in handy. We have 7 years or 120k miles.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I purchased 2019 Nissan Sentra SV, and within 6 months of driving now my car doesn't pick up properly and I can hear machine noise from my car. It's just 1 year old and I am experiencing this issue. MY car heating also does not work fully, it takes at least 20mins. If I have kept my A/C or Heater on, then car does not go beyond 60MPH and I have to give maximum acceleration. Engine is faulty and Nissan Dealer is not ready to fix this.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Back on April 25th 2020 I traded in my Nissan Rogue sport at rt 46 nissan in Totowa nj. I leased an Altima. I find out at the end of October that the paperwork was not done and they say I am delinquent on my rogue. I have been going back and forth with the dealership and nissan corp for 2 months. They have destroyed mine and my wife's credit and it is December 29th and the problem is still going on. I will never buy a nissan again and I wish I could get rid of the one that I have now. If anybody needs a new vehicle I would not suggest 46 nissan or nissan corp at all.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

A Service Advisor left me in the waiting area 8 hours and still didn't do the work. Within that time frame only the oil and tires were changed. Rushing to get my car to me, a technician or other help misplaced a lug nut, then entered a charge on the invoice as it were missing when I got there. I filed a complaint about my experience to Nissan of North America Consumer Affairs who informed management of the complaint. And management didn't reply. After the unpleasant and unethical experience I had my vehicle service elsewhere.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

I have owned a significant number of Nissan vehicles - 2 Maxima's, 2 Pathfinders, 2 Infiniti's - and after my recent experience, I will never purchase again. I have a 2017 Maxima in which I knew had a mechanical issue. At the time I made the appointment with local dealership to inspect, mileage was under 60,000 miles. After waiting 10 days for appointment, their assessment was that I need a new front left bearing hub - the challenge, after waiting for the appointment, the mileage was now 60,265 miles and the warranty ends at 60,000. Their suggestion was to discuss with Nissan Consumer Affairs.

Nissan position after more than a week of conversations - "We don't care that you are a life long customer and that we will lose your future business. We refuse to help you because you are 0.4% out of warranty, even though you had to wait 10 days for your appointment with one of our dealers." So charged close to $200 for the assessment on a part that should be covered under warranty and dealership looking for additional $300 for a repair in which I can purchase an official Nissan part online for $60. No help. No consideration. No further purchases from me on a brand that shows no appreciation for their customers.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

We ask the salesman for a truck so we could have a tow pkg. He brought us a car and said that it could tow and he would have the tow pkg put on and give us extra money besides. He said the car had around 100,000 miles. That was where my husband and I failed. Not expecting liars for salesman. Older bald man, I don’t know his name. He will lie and tell anything, use pressure tactics won’t even try to find what you're really looking for. After the papers were signed he said oh we can’t do that. We went back the next morning to take the car back and to talk to the Mgr he said forget yesterday, I didn’t want to forget the day before cause I lost money. He said pick something else. I had to get something else and got less trade in and lost more money. The Mgr stuck with his salesman’s lies. I’m very hurt financially I traded a Toyota that was worth more by far. I’m very hurt and angry that this is their policy for selling cars.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Highly recommend you reconsider ever doing business with this company because they 100% do not care about customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, customer problems with their vehicles... Won't work with you to find a solution when they sell you a faulty product. Do NOT abide by their customer warranties. It's been 9 months of absolute hell with a brand new 2020 Altima. Completely appalled at the atrocities this company allows. Had so many repetitive issues they failed to fix and their only solution was that I trade it in so they could get MORE money from me! Completely disgusted with the dealership, consumer affairs and arbitrations.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

Any Nissan dealership that has been in business since 2013 knowingly participated in consumer fraud with corporate guidance. They knowingly sold defective vehicles that put the consumers' safety in jeopardy and our court system gave them a slap on the wrist. The class action lawsuit attorneys make bank and the consumers were stuck with the aftermath.

At first Nissan claimed that a computer program upgrade would fix the issue and they knew it would not. They string you along stating that they are working on a fix, but it never came while I was under their warranty. They say they have a fix now but they want me to pay for half of it because I am just out of warranty. They never told me about the fix while I was in warranty. The "fix" is only as good as their word and their word has no value. What are they hiding currently? You will not know until it is too late. The whole lot of them are fraudsters that can not be trusted.

Buy a Nissan of any make at your own peril. As Americans we should unite and stand outside of every Nissan dealer in America on as often as possible but especially on Saturdays until they go out of business in America. That is about the only recourse we have for these lawbreakers that our Government is allowing to stay in business in this country. Now you cannot say that you have not been warned.

Nissan Company Information