2.75/5
  • 1 star
Based on 87 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 28, 2017

258 Land Rover Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Just read all of these reviews. I recently acquired a Land Rover Discovery custom built off of the assembly line. 1200 miles and we experienced a horrific gas leak in the engine. My wife filled up the car and shortly thereafter the entire car was full of gas fumes. LR dispatched a tow truck. The tow company requested that we call the Fire Department before they would touch it.

Then they were unable to get it into neutral or drive. Wanted us to sign a waiver releasing them of any issues while transferring the truck. We would not. So hours later they left. We are waiting on another tow truck now. After reading these reviews I am very concerned that I just threw $70,000 down a hole. The vehicle smells terribly of GAS fumes and it does not run. We do not want this car back under any circumstances. Might lead to litigation if we do not get a replacement. Just what you want after buying your wife her first new car in years!!!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I just purchased my 3rd Range Rover and after 3 weeks (1.5 of which it was in the shop), I am getting rid of it. I have been driving for many years and am a competent, confident driver. Or at least I used to be confident. This car stalls WHILE DRIVING, stalls while stopped at lights, the doors open while driving! This is the worst experience I've ever had with a car, I've had nightmares and I'm scared of my family using it to drive anywhere. Oh yeah, and when it stalls, it stalls in DRIVE and then the cheap knob/gear shifter sticks and there is NOTHING you can do to put it in park to restart the car. So there you are, in the middle of the road/highway/busy intersection with your high end car looking like an idiot and fearing for your life. I've been a RR gal for 20 years. They've lost me now and I'm going to warn anyone and everyone. I can't believe there aren't any class action lawsuits over this.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I've owned a Land Rover Velar 2018 less than a month. After 2 weeks of ownership the computer infotainment system failed. I couldn't defrost my window, heat my car, defrost my window for 15 minutes of terrifying-driving. My husband is paralyzed and has a hard time regulating his temperature. This was horrible, as he was shivering all the way home. Just a horrible experience after just spending $67k. I'm told by my service adviser that others just pull over, get out, lock the car, and let it sit for 20 mins. "Some go shopping, run errands". Then it re-boots. That doesn't work for me if I'm driving at night from my mom's house where it is more rural, like I was when this happened. I like the car, but will absolutely not pay this price for a car when I only have 500 miles on this car, owned for 2 weeks and caused a horrible experience the first week. It's pretty scary when a lot of your controls are operated by this software where they don't have a fix?

We researched the UK forum after this horrific experience and realized this an ongoing issue in the UK. Why wasn't this disclosed to us? I'm so upset for spending the money on a car that has been sitting in the service department and they rented me a car that is not comparable at all. I'm still paying on this car and put a huge down payment on this car. Very disappointed. I have owned at least 8 Range Rovers with my family and I'm so disappointed with this experience. I have definitely contacted RR Corporate.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Words cannot describe my frustration with the service I have received from the various Land Rover dealerships here in DE and PA. Anything from not receiving a call back at all, selling me rims with chipped powder coating that they could not remedy, shop foreman telling me that my car does not have keyless entry when it did (and he was not able to get it working), to waiting almost 3 hours in the service department with nothing done on my car only to learn that the staff was out to lunch for most of that time... The list goes on and on. *By far the most unprofessional & disorganized bunch of meatheads I have ever met -- consistently bad experience between the below dealerships: Wilmington, DE, Willow Grove, PA, West Chester, PA.

I'm left to believe that this is just business as usual for Land Rover, which only reinforces the thought that I should have never left Mercedes and BMW (West Chester, PA). Those dealership service departments were PHENOMENAL!!! Going to ride out the remaining 1 year warranty then get back to a car that I know, can provide better service. I love my car, just hate the service I've received to date. Good luck consumers.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I ordered a new 2017 Range Rover Sport. I waited over four months to have what I thought was the car of my dreams to be built. The day after I took delivery, I was back at the dealership because the navigation didn’t work. My car has been into the service department 7 times. Initially, the car would alarm when getting into it, saying the car was not put in Park. I took pictures to show the car was in park each time, but would sound off when I would get back into the vehicle. This was ultimately resolved with what they said was a software update. I have an iPhone 7 that works all the time, including with my 2008 BMW. The phone does not consistently connect to the Bluetooth. A call will go out or come in, but neither person can hear the person on the other end of the line. The navigation does not connect.

My last time in, I was told it might be my phone. There was nothing they could do. Software was up to date. This was after the entire Infosystem has been replace for the phone not working, the media not working, the navigation not working, and the entire screen going black for no reason at all. After contacting Apple, they confirmed my phone is not the issue. After countless trips to the service department without resolution, I requested Land Rover buy back the car. Even though they have at least 6 service records, they replied they have looked into it, and my car does not qualify, without a real explanation. I have now submitted my complaint to the BBB. I cannot imagine a luxury 2017 vehicle is not compatible with a phone that’s a year or so old. It works perfectly fine in every other circumstance, including the Bluetooth in other vehicles.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Land Rover?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I am contacting you as I am at my wit's end and are asking for your help as a last resort. I hope by approaching the press with my story, it will highlight the issues of safety, quality and customer service which my elderly Father has faced from Jaguar Land Rover. Before I begin to list the problems, of which there are many, I wish to highlight that through research this is not an isolated incident and the vehicle is, I believe a major health and safety hazard. I also wish to point out he is in no way looking for any recompense from them, he knows better than to think he could. I purely wish to highlight their inadequacies so hopefully other people don’t suffer as he has. I will now list chronologically all the issues he has suffered.

After 8000 miles the trouble began. Whilst in Solihull the car came to a halt on a main road with no warning. The police came as we were causing an obstruction and he had to pay to have the vehicle towed home and for taxis for his son and daughter to get home who were in the car at the time. Costing nearly £180. An Engineer took the car to a Land Rover dealership in Erdington. Diagnosis, the gear box had gone. It took 9 weeks after the diagnosis for them to order the part and a further 3 weeks to fix it. He was given a courtesy car to use whilst it was being repaired. He specified he needed a tow bar to use for his holidays to take his caravan with him. They provided him a Toyota Hilux with a cab on the back like a building contractor would use. He refused the car as it was completely unsuitable for a family holiday. He then had to pay for train tickets to take his family to Devon.

A Lady from Head office said they would compensate him, however it never came to fruition and also the car he didn’t want was left sitting on his drive for 3 more weeks. A representative from Land Rover contacted my Father to inform him the they had supplied him with the wrong log book, for a cheaper model of car. He had to have his insurance amended which cost him £40. Whilst driving down the road the tailgate opened on its own and he had to perform an emergency stop. Next the gear box developed a leak and the tailgate began to rub against the bumper when closing. Which was damaging the bumper. Returned vehicle to garage and they told him “the tailgate hasn’t dropped, the bumper has lifted up”. Which was completely absurd. They had the car in 3 times to fix the tailgate unsuccessfully, still adamant it was a problem with the bumper not the tailgate.

He eventually took it independently to a Mercedes Garage who looked at it and saw the tailgate was 10mm lower than it should be. He returned it to Land Rover who then agreed it was the tailgate at fault. After agreeing the tailgate and bumper needed replacing because they were damaged and faulty they took the vehicle back in. They had the car for another 4 weeks to replace the 2 items. When he went to collect it upon completion of the work., he noticed something didn’t look correct. After some heated discussion with their engineers, they conceded they had forgotten to put the bolts in the apron below the bumper which was just resting on and not actually attached.

Finally got the car home and everything was allegedly fixed. At this stage the car had been in the garage for nearly 4 months. Then, the tailgate dropped again. He took it to a different dealership in Darlaston, who ‘fixed it’ and returned it but said they never had time to valet it but would send someone to valet it at his house. No one ever came, and on inspection it appeared the boot and bonnet had never even been opened. Again he took it back to Erdington for them to fix, again they said they had but the problem persisted. Another complaint he had was the rangefinder being wildly inaccurate. When he explained that it needed calibrating, their response was “well can’t you just do without it.” While taking the car through an automatic car wash one of the panels on the door fell off. They are only held on by press studs and can actually just pulled off.

Car was now leaking oil heavily and needed to go back in again. He was told to drive it to the garage but refused as the engine was completely dry of oil. So they had to send the RAC to take the vehicle to the garage as engine would have seized. He refused to send the car back to the Erdington dealership as he didn’t trust them to fix the car. The car, now at Solihull, now needed the tailgate fixing again, the headlining in the interior had come down and needed reattaching and the gasket on the gear box had gone and needed replacing. All in approx. 2 weeks to get parts and fix they said. He received a phone call at 7 pm on the night from an unknown number in High Wycombe who told him they were a private firm who were going to give him a courtesy car, but they wanted bank details and card details and to withhold a security deposit of £500 for the vehicle.

When he refused to hand over his bank details to someone he doesn’t know they hung up and he was never offered another courtesy car even though the vehicle had warranty on it still. Didn’t get the car back for over a month, during which time he had no courtesy car and had to rely on taxis and public transport. During one of the many repairs done to the tailgate, one of their engineers didn’t attach the terminals to the secondary battery properly, causing them to arc and melt the terminal. This was very dangerous and again, needed replacing. The oil leak has damaged his drive and his daughters. Was forced to have them professionally cleaned. When he complained they said he would be compensated for it, but the best they offered him was a free service, although he had already paid for services for the first 5 years.

He has had several customer services people from Land Rover, but can never get hold of them again and they just pass the buck on to the next one. One of them who was supposed to be his point of contact didn’t even know which dealership his car was at being repaired. Genuinely the worst customer service you could imagine from what is regarded as one of the most prestigious car companies in the country. He paid for the Car upfront at a price of nearly £51000, in 2014, and it has spent nearly 7 months in the garage. It’s still only done 20000 miles. He was left without a courtesy car for 7 weeks, with nothing but empty promises of compensation, other than an extra years warranty. He is now ultimately too scared to drive the car a long distance, but feels it irresponsible to sell it to someone else as it could cause them harm.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Never had such a money pit for a car. Avoid like the plague. Lots of ownership experience with high end/luxury cars--Volvo, Lexus, Cadillac Escalade, Mercedes. Less than two years ago we bought our first Land Rover LR4, brand new. Tires lasted 12,000 miles, brakes and rotors failed at 22,000 miles (today). On top of that, put close to $3,000 into it for regular maintenance checks. In less than two years. Outrageous.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I purchased a 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible in February 2017. If I knew then, what I know now, I would HAVE NEVER purchased the Range Rover Evoque Convertible. Here are the very few good things: Smooth Ride, SUV Convertible. Here is a list of the bad things with this car: Car not starting and stalling out: About 2 months ago this car started stopping mid drive. It does not happen every day, but when it does it is very scary.

GPS and Radio Do not Work all of the time: About a month ago the GPS and Stereo screen blanks out at start up of the car. Happens about 3 times a week, not every time. Meridian Stereo is Awful: The speakers that they use in this car are very poor quality. I keep the bass and subwoofer at -1 and only turn it up 1/2 way and the 2 back speakers have blown out completely. So bad I only listen to talk radio now (when the radio turns on and the screen is not frozen).

Poor service at all dealers - There are 2 Range Rover/Land Rover dealers in my area. Both of which only have appointments 2 to 3 weeks out. Even after speaking with the service managers they do not have any appointments or loaners for me to use to diagnose and fix these issues for at least 2 to 3 weeks. I suspect that Range Rovers have so many issues that they just do not have the staff to support the demand.

Other observations - Car inside uses very cheap plastic in the console and areas in the dashboard, for $55,000 car the interior should be top quality. SUV Convertible: This car is so rare that many people talk to you about it (mostly curiosity and many bad things, like why do you need this car, etc.) I learned to ignore all of this unwanted attention.

That said, now I am paying a hefty monthly car payment for this 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible that has major issues and no resolution in sight. My advice is DO NOT buy a Range Rover and certainly do not buy the Evoque Range Rover convertible if you want a reliable, luxury and convertible that people will bother you about every day.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

The brakes wear warning came on at 27100 km. I drive mostly highway and I am very light on the brakes, so when I saw the warning I ignored and thought it is false alarm. A week later, light disappeared. Drove for another week, warning brake light came on again. Kept driving, but the light stayed on. By that time I had 28000 km, so I decided to take it to my local garage and let him check the brakes.

I was told that the rear brake pads are completely gone and rotors were rusted, so I asked if this is normal and mechanic answer was NO WAY. He explained that the front brakes do most of the work and to have rear brakes completely worn out is extremely unusual. He went on to say that they must have been faulty brakes. I called the dealer which is Thornhill Land Rover and talked to the service manager Sandro who told me that this is normal and depends on my style of driving, in other words SOL.

I called Land Rover Canada after spending 20 min on the phone with some dim light lady. She decided after consulting with someone else that it is wear and there is nothing they can do for me. So I am sorry to say that after driving BMW for 15 years switching to Land Rover Discovery 2016 was the biggest mistake. My previous BMW all of them I drove to 65000 km and never replaced or seen brake lights come on. For all of you who are thinking or considering buying this car save your money and headache and stay away. It's a lemon and neither the company nor the dealers care.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

With our 4th Range Rover, a 2017 Range Rover Sport, the front spoiler literally blew off the front of our car on a trip. The car having less than 4,000 miles. Contacted the Range Rover Consumer help line, was advised I needed to get an "estimate" for repairs, and then Range Rover would then decide whether or not they would pay for repairs. I could see where this was headed, and contacted Corporate offices for assistance from a higher level. So far, I have left 2 messages; have not been given the courtesy of a return call from Land Rover North America Corporate. After spending nearly $100,000 for this car, if this is Range Rover and Range Rover Corporate's attitude, my advice is to stay away.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Range Rover roadside assistance is the worst ever experience I ever had in my life. They were not able to send me tow truck. For four days supervisor don't even pick up the phone or return my calls. I've been driving Range Rover last five years. Enough is enough.

Original review: June 14, 2017

My car's headlights is broken and I was trying to get an appointment to get fix. I was told that they're busy and a service supervisor will call. I waited all weekend but never got a call from them. I called again but told me that the earliest appt they can give me is July 3 which is about 3 weeks. I explained it to them that I need it so badly because this is my only way to get to work but Jenny said that she can't do anything earlier than July 3. For just a headlight, I need to wait 3 weeks!!!

My car is a lease and I don't want anyone to just fix it and will end up messed up. And besides, when they we're doing the sales talk to convince me to get a car from them, the sales rep advise me that for any problem it's better to bring it to them, that they have the best service. Freaking BIG LIE!!! Land Rover has the WORST SERVICE EVER. I use to have a BMW and this is the BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER to switch to Land Rover. I pay my lease on time and I don't deserve this kind of service. My safety is compromised and because of all this disappointments and frustration I ended up having the headache and triggered my hypertension. THIS IS REALLY NOT FAIR!!! So whoever reads this review, you better think million times before you get a car from Land Rover!

Original review: May 27, 2017

Worst car EVER!!! Buyer be warned. My car has less than 20k miles on it and I've had more recalls on it than I can count. It's been in the shop constantly. Transmission has blown so many times - once in the middle of a 4 lane highway going 60 mph. Thank God there was a barrier next to me. Electrical issues. You name it. I had an extremely rude employee that I sent a complaint about to the company. They didn't even have the decency to respond to my complaint. For a car I spent over $50k I expect decent customer service.

I'm a physician and I've told every colleague I know to absolutely stay away from this terrible brand. I get asked many times how I like my Evoque 2015. I always emphatically tell people to "stay away it's a terrible, terrible car made by a terrible company and you can get something way better for the same price (or less). And you will feel like an actual valued customer." I can't stress how incredibly awful RR is with customer service, quality of product, and overall attitude towards their customers. DO NOT BUY OR LEASE THESE CARS! You WILL regret it.

Original review: April 24, 2017

I have a new 2016 Range Rover Sport. A small rock cracked the headlamp and allowed water to penetrate the headlight. I was told the cost to repair this was over $2,000! Land Rover says the entire assembly has to be replaced because of a crack. Land Rover controls the entire market for this part and it is impossible to find outside of their company. Seems like piss poor engineering and grand larceny to ask that kind of money to replace a piece of plastic with LED lights inside. They should be embarrassed.

Original review: April 24, 2017

I have been driving Land Rovers in my family since 2005 and exclusive owned 5 products so far right from LR3, LR4 and most recent Range Rover sport diesel 2016s. Purchased my first Range Rover sport in May of 2016. The car spent more time in the dealership due to transmission issues and leaks on an ongoing basis. I traded the car for another Range Rover Sport TD6. After about 1000 miles transmission fluid started leaking and could smell smoke in the cabin. Minor leaks but continuous. Dealer took the car in twice to change out various seals. However leaks continued. Car has been at dealership for over a month. Dealer lowered the entire transmission and determined that the transmission fluid leaked through the material of the transmission housing. The material is porous and allows transmission oil through its walls. So dealer order a new transmission for a car now at about 2000 miles.

There is major issue with the material of construction of the transmission and is quite unsafe in my opinion. I have asked for a full compensation through dealership and Jaguar Land Rover North America. The response so far has been very slow both from JLR North America and the dealer tells me that such things take time to resolve. Meanwhile I continue paying for the car. My main concern with the car is its reliability and safety. I am still waiting to hear dealer and JLR North America. I will update post as issue gets resolved. Meantime any advice highly appreciated.

Original review: April 18, 2017

The Range Rover Sport is by far the most unreliable vehicle I have ever owned. What a disappointment for a luxury SUV. The car always has issues, stays in the shop and is constantly in need of some type of service. The smallest things will require you to go to the dealer to be addressed. When any warning light comes on, prepare yourself for a trip to the dealer with your credit card ready. And this is way too often.

For example, I've had my tire pressure light come on, which is an appreciated notification, but after filling the tires with air the warning light wouldn't go off. Who needs a trip to the dealer for putting air in the tires? No thank you! It's an awesome looking vehicle but the maintenance is a part-time job and expensive. This car is like dating a young supermodel. It's great when it's new and quite beautiful to look at, but it needs a lot of work under the hood and it is gonna cost you! You will get to know your repairman quite well if you purchase this vehicle. A truly disappointing experience.

Original review: March 23, 2017

Land Rover offers the Discovery, which is the model I finally decided on. There is also the Range Rover and the LR4. I love this brand because it is very sleek and resourceful. I love the new design - one of the things that caught my attention and had me look into this brand. This vehicle is very comfortable and make you feel proud to be an owner. It was just what I needed. The storage compartment is very accommodating, to say the least. This brand have great control both on and off the roads. It handles very well on wet roads. It is very versatile with exceptional technology. The technology inside is excellent - simply a dream.

Original review: March 22, 2017

Land Rover offers comfy models that ride good and get you where you're going safely and comfortably. It has really sharp nice lines and groovy interior. It's pretty and has some nice stuff. It's also high tech and has lots to like about it.

Original review: March 19, 2017

The variety of models is great. Land Rover let's you choose the car that right for you that fix your spending budget they have on the most perfect update models of the car. The features and appearance are one of the best things about a car, and the fact that you can get the possibility to design your own car is amazing and it seems pretty cool being able to upgrade your vehicle/car. It has space for the whole family but it would really depend how big the family is. It can fit in any normal family at 4-5 but not really a family of 8-9.

Original review: March 17, 2017

The 2014 Evoque Range Rover is an accident waiting to happen. Recalls to updates to not understand how this car is supposed to run. For an higher end car it does not hold true to quality. Car has 76,000 miles and told its needs a new transmission for $24,000 which is the value of the car. Car stalls when on highway, car stalls when out in gear. Higher quality parts do not last longer than any other car. Problem after problem. Worst car I have ever owned from day one. You don't know if it's the eco turning car off or if it's stalling.

Original review: March 17, 2017

It is a very unique vehicle. Runs smooth and has great electronics inside as well. Very keen to high speed and great performance. It has blue and black covering on it, has rugged tires, dim lights and great gauges. It has very sturdy, safety tested body as well. It has a great design of smooth texture interior, and has silk on the roof top and dim windows. I added hydraulics and blue lights to make it look cool and added cherry color to the top of the hood to give it my own unique design. It holds up to 6 people comfortable with ample leg room and great arm stretch, and it has a place to put ear plugs so passengers can listen to music. I would tell my friends and family about this vehicle because it gives off a great look and nice ride.

Original review: March 16, 2017

The variety of the car is straightforward. It is good at travel on the land and road. It's a family car that is easy to drive and have a four load that can hold four people for great outings and road adventure. Great for trip where you want to get away and enough room to hold your stuff. This car has it all. It comes in a lot of different colours that and four gear steering, a leather seat that hold against the weather that nature bring plus a GPS that tell you where you need to be. It has a radio of the high variety.

Original review: March 15, 2017

Between Range and Land Rovers, there's a ton of options. There's the Sport, Discover, and Evoque which are all different prices. They are very nice and easily customizable. You can customize almost anything. A popular route is the blacked out Range Rover, which looks very sleek. You can also choose from the basics - just color of leather and outside. The car is beautiful inside and beautiful outside! I love the look and feel of the cars. Great colors for leather and outside. It has very distinct look and you can tell they are Rovers. A lot of the cars have a 7 person capacity, but the back seats can be small and crammed. The front seats are full and luxurious, though, and could comfortably seat two petite people (not while driving though!). It's overall a great car and would recommend it.

Original review: March 12, 2017

Land Rover offered me a coupe and a minivan. I was happier with the minivan as me and my family needed something nice to start the new year due to our old car breaking down. My wife and I love the appearance. I love the new doors, tints, motor engine, exhaust speed. Everything about this car screams bad. I also love the amount of space this vehicle offers. It is ridiculous but needed as I have a large family. It is a very useful car and will stay in our family lineage for a long time. We will continue to buy from the vehicle manufacturer also so that's very nice. I will probably buy one for my cousin on his birthday.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I was very satisfied with my purchase. I also loved the salesman who sold me the car. I had it customized to my specifics and was very happy about it. I would not add any specific details as is looks great. I'm very happy with the look of the car. The size of the car is very huge and very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this car to others because of the size of the car. I really do love and enjoy it very much.

Original review: March 3, 2017

I have had my vehicle for about a year and have only been able to drive it a little over 8 months due to the incompetent services rendered. Today (Mar 2nd 2017) I received my vehicle after 2 1/2 months (Dec 16 2016) of it being in the shop for the third time and it was delivered with a broken windshield window. The service manager was notified and informed the tow truck driver to still drop off the vehicle; not to mention the RANGE ROVER road assistance crashing the vehicle into my garage on one of these three occasions.

Dealings with the RANGE ROVER BRAND has given me a negative image of them and how they treat their customers. Nothing has been resolved after over a year with dealing with RANGE ROVER Customer Service and RANGE ROVER USA and now they have forced me to look into the Lemon Act for my State. BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

2012 Range Rover Supercharge - SO disappointed! Went without a car for well over a year, searched and found this one at a local high lined dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. 2 months after purchase major suspension problems, had fixed, month later more problems with wiring/electrical. Now 10 months later, MAJOR issues. Crankshaft/timing chain plastic parts. Can you even imagine why a car that cost over 100k would have plastic parts, let alone this many problems and repairs needed?

I would NEVER recommend this brand of car to anyone every again, doesn't matter how much the price is, it is NOT made to last nor drive forever unless you have at least $5000 a year over the cost of payment and insurance to keep this car in driving condition and safety for your family. Sad to see a company NOT care nor want to make these problems right. I guess it will take many hurt/even killed possible or drag out in court for lawsuits for this to ever be done or fixed. Disappointed is not even the words to describe this company and its products!!!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

My $75k car broken down after 2 days of ownership. This is my 3rd day of ownership for this brand new 2017 Range Rover Sport car and I have already experienced a multitude of problems. I left the dealership with a full tank, but today the car said my tank was empty even though I only drove 160 miles according to odometer. I called the dealer and was asked to drive to dealership for a checkup. My dealer (Encino CA) is 26 miles away, so I decided to drive to Pasadena Land Rover (1 mile away) for a quick checkup. Then, out of nowhere, my car stalled 4 times in the middle of road on the way to the dealership. I almost got into accident because the car stalled while I was turning in an intersection!

Once again, my Range Rover stalled at dealer’s parking spot which happened to be at an incline. The car (switched to?) neutral and I began to slide backwards. Although I was screaming for help because I was losing control my car, the service guy took his sweet time. He nonchalantly told me to keep pressing on the break. However, because of how heavy the car is and I was stationed at an incline it took a considerable amount of strength to press the break in order to make sure the car stayed still. My foot was holding the break for five minutes before the dealer finally approached me. I almost lost my strength to hold on break because my foot was shaking from the amount of force I was using to push the break. I almost attempted to press the panic button.

Instead of driving a brand new car, I felt that I was driving some 50-year-old car. Even with its advanced safety features, the system still failed me and I could have gotten into a fatal accident. No one should have to deal with these issues, especially if the car is brand new and you have only driven for a couple of days. Overall, the Range Rover Sport 2017 is an unreliable car and Land Rover has bad service. Don’t buy this car or any cars from this company.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

The model I have is a great midsized car, one I have wanted for a while. It has all the luxury items I need. It has a sunroof, nice speakers, aftermarket stereo and nice radio sound. Electric windows, air conditioning, gas efficient usage, backup camera, everything. It can seat 5 passengers and has enough room in the back for everything. All passengers are comfortable in it and there's plenty of room. I really like the look. It is black and the interior is tan. It has tinted windows and the chrome package. It has a lot of upgrades I can do and there's so many options still left but I like it how it is.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

The Land Rover is very good and has great large suspensions. It is a very comfortable vehicle to travel with family and friends. It is luxury and with a lot of speed. I love it. It is very nice.

Land Rover Company Information