Land Rover

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Worst car EVER!!! Buyer be warned. My car has less than 20k miles on it and I've had more recalls on it than I can count. It's been in the shop constantly. Transmission has blown so many times - once in the middle of a 4 lane highway going 60 mph. Thank God there was a barrier next to me. Electrical issues. You name it. I had an extremely rude employee that I sent a complaint about to the company. They didn't even have the decency to respond to my complaint. For a car I spent over $50k I expect decent customer service.

I'm a physician and I've told every colleague I know to absolutely stay away from this terrible brand. I get asked many times how I like my Evoque 2015. I always emphatically tell people to "stay away it's a terrible, terrible car made by a terrible company and you can get something way better for the same price (or less). And you will feel like an actual valued customer." I can't stress how incredibly awful RR is with customer service, quality of product, and overall attitude towards their customers. DO NOT BUY OR LEASE THESE CARS! You WILL regret it.

I have a new 2016 Range Rover Sport. A small rock cracked the headlamp and allowed water to penetrate the headlight. I was told the cost to repair this was over $2,000! Land Rover says the entire assembly has to be replaced because of a crack. Land Rover controls the entire market for this part and it is impossible to find outside of their company. Seems like piss poor engineering and grand larceny to ask that kind of money to replace a piece of plastic with LED lights inside. They should be embarrassed.

I have been driving Land Rovers in my family since 2005 and exclusive owned 5 products so far right from LR3, LR4 and most recent Range Rover sport diesel 2016s. Purchased my first Range Rover sport in May of 2016. The car spent more time in the dealership due to transmission issues and leaks on an ongoing basis. I traded the car for another Range Rover Sport TD6. After about 1000 miles transmission fluid started leaking and could smell smoke in the cabin. Minor leaks but continuous. Dealer took the car in twice to change out various seals. However leaks continued. Car has been at dealership for over a month. Dealer lowered the entire transmission and determined that the transmission fluid leaked through the material of the transmission housing. The material is porous and allows transmission oil through its walls. So dealer order a new transmission for a car now at about 2000 miles.

There is major issue with the material of construction of the transmission and is quite unsafe in my opinion. I have asked for a full compensation through dealership and Jaguar Land Rover North America. The response so far has been very slow both from JLR North America and the dealer tells me that such things take time to resolve. Meanwhile I continue paying for the car. My main concern with the car is its reliability and safety. I am still waiting to hear dealer and JLR North America. I will update post as issue gets resolved. Meantime any advice highly appreciated.

The Range Rover Sport is by far the most unreliable vehicle I have ever owned. What a disappointment for a luxury SUV. The car always has issues, stays in the shop and is constantly in need of some type of service. The smallest things will require you to go to the dealer to be addressed. When any warning light comes on, prepare yourself for a trip to the dealer with your credit card ready. And this is way too often.

For example, I've had my tire pressure light come on, which is an appreciated notification, but after filling the tires with air the warning light wouldn't go off. Who needs a trip to the dealer for putting air in the tires? No thank you! It's an awesome looking vehicle but the maintenance is a part-time job and expensive. This car is like dating a young supermodel. It's great when it's new and quite beautiful to look at, but it needs a lot of work under the hood and it is gonna cost you! You will get to know your repairman quite well if you purchase this vehicle. A truly disappointing experience.

Land Rover offers the Discovery, which is the model I finally decided on. There is also the Range Rover and the LR4. I love this brand because it is very sleek and resourceful. I love the new design - one of the things that caught my attention and had me look into this brand. This vehicle is very comfortable and make you feel proud to be an owner. It was just what I needed. The storage compartment is very accommodating, to say the least. This brand have great control both on and off the roads. It handles very well on wet roads. It is very versatile with exceptional technology. The technology inside is excellent - simply a dream.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Land Rover?

Land Rover offers comfy models that ride good and get you where you're going safely and comfortably. It has really sharp nice lines and groovy interior. It's pretty and has some nice stuff. It's also high tech and has lots to like about it.

The variety of models is great. Land Rover let's you choose the car that right for you that fix your spending budget they have on the most perfect update models of the car. The features and appearance are one of the best things about a car, and the fact that you can get the possibility to design your own car is amazing and it seems pretty cool being able to upgrade your vehicle/car. It has space for the whole family but it would really depend how big the family is. It can fit in any normal family at 4-5 but not really a family of 8-9.

The 2014 Evoque Range Rover is an accident waiting to happen. Recalls to updates to not understand how this car is supposed to run. For an higher end car it does not hold true to quality. Car has 76,000 miles and told its needs a new transmission for $24,000 which is the value of the car. Car stalls when on highway, car stalls when out in gear. Higher quality parts do not last longer than any other car. Problem after problem. Worst car I have ever owned from day one. You don't know if it's the eco turning car off or if it's stalling.

It is a very unique vehicle. Runs smooth and has great electronics inside as well. Very keen to high speed and great performance. It has blue and black covering on it, has rugged tires, dim lights and great gauges. It has very sturdy, safety tested body as well. It has a great design of smooth texture interior, and has silk on the roof top and dim windows. I added hydraulics and blue lights to make it look cool and added cherry color to the top of the hood to give it my own unique design. It holds up to 6 people comfortable with ample leg room and great arm stretch, and it has a place to put ear plugs so passengers can listen to music. I would tell my friends and family about this vehicle because it gives off a great look and nice ride.

The variety of the car is straightforward. It is good at travel on the land and road. It's a family car that is easy to drive and have a four load that can hold four people for great outings and road adventure. Great for trip where you want to get away and enough room to hold your stuff. This car has it all. It comes in a lot of different colours that and four gear steering, a leather seat that hold against the weather that nature bring plus a GPS that tell you where you need to be. It has a radio of the high variety.

Between Range and Land Rovers, there's a ton of options. There's the Sport, Discover, and Evoque which are all different prices. They are very nice and easily customizable. You can customize almost anything. A popular route is the blacked out Range Rover, which looks very sleek. You can also choose from the basics - just color of leather and outside. The car is beautiful inside and beautiful outside! I love the look and feel of the cars. Great colors for leather and outside. It has very distinct look and you can tell they are Rovers. A lot of the cars have a 7 person capacity, but the back seats can be small and crammed. The front seats are full and luxurious, though, and could comfortably seat two petite people (not while driving though!). It's overall a great car and would recommend it.

Land Rover offered me a coupe and a minivan. I was happier with the minivan as me and my family needed something nice to start the new year due to our old car breaking down. My wife and I love the appearance. I love the new doors, tints, motor engine, exhaust speed. Everything about this car screams bad. I also love the amount of space this vehicle offers. It is ridiculous but needed as I have a large family. It is a very useful car and will stay in our family lineage for a long time. We will continue to buy from the vehicle manufacturer also so that's very nice. I will probably buy one for my cousin on his birthday.

I was very satisfied with my purchase. I also loved the salesman who sold me the car. I had it customized to my specifics and was very happy about it. I would not add any specific details as is looks great. I'm very happy with the look of the car. The size of the car is very huge and very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this car to others because of the size of the car. I really do love and enjoy it very much.

I have had my vehicle for about a year and have only been able to drive it a little over 8 months due to the incompetent services rendered. Today (Mar 2nd 2017) I received my vehicle after 2 1/2 months (Dec 16 2016) of it being in the shop for the third time and it was delivered with a broken windshield window. The service manager was notified and informed the tow truck driver to still drop off the vehicle; not to mention the RANGE ROVER road assistance crashing the vehicle into my garage on one of these three occasions.

Dealings with the RANGE ROVER BRAND has given me a negative image of them and how they treat their customers. Nothing has been resolved after over a year with dealing with RANGE ROVER Customer Service and RANGE ROVER USA and now they have forced me to look into the Lemon Act for my State. BUYERS BEWARE!!!

2012 Range Rover Supercharge - SO disappointed! Went without a car for well over a year, searched and found this one at a local high lined dealer in Atlanta, Georgia. 2 months after purchase major suspension problems, had fixed, month later more problems with wiring/electrical. Now 10 months later, MAJOR issues. Crankshaft/timing chain plastic parts. Can you even imagine why a car that cost over 100k would have plastic parts, let alone this many problems and repairs needed?

I would NEVER recommend this brand of car to anyone every again, doesn't matter how much the price is, it is NOT made to last nor drive forever unless you have at least $5000 a year over the cost of payment and insurance to keep this car in driving condition and safety for your family. Sad to see a company NOT care nor want to make these problems right. I guess it will take many hurt/even killed possible or drag out in court for lawsuits for this to ever be done or fixed. Disappointed is not even the words to describe this company and its products!!!

My $75k car broken down after 2 days of ownership. This is my 3rd day of ownership for this brand new 2017 Range Rover Sport car and I have already experienced a multitude of problems. I left the dealership with a full tank, but today the car said my tank was empty even though I only drove 160 miles according to odometer. I called the dealer and was asked to drive to dealership for a checkup. My dealer (Encino CA) is 26 miles away, so I decided to drive to Pasadena Land Rover (1 mile away) for a quick checkup. Then, out of nowhere, my car stalled 4 times in the middle of road on the way to the dealership. I almost got into accident because the car stalled while I was turning in an intersection!

Once again, my Range Rover stalled at dealer’s parking spot which happened to be at an incline. The car (switched to?) neutral and I began to slide backwards. Although I was screaming for help because I was losing control my car, the service guy took his sweet time. He nonchalantly told me to keep pressing on the break. However, because of how heavy the car is and I was stationed at an incline it took a considerable amount of strength to press the break in order to make sure the car stayed still. My foot was holding the break for five minutes before the dealer finally approached me. I almost lost my strength to hold on break because my foot was shaking from the amount of force I was using to push the break. I almost attempted to press the panic button.

Instead of driving a brand new car, I felt that I was driving some 50-year-old car. Even with its advanced safety features, the system still failed me and I could have gotten into a fatal accident. No one should have to deal with these issues, especially if the car is brand new and you have only driven for a couple of days. Overall, the Range Rover Sport 2017 is an unreliable car and Land Rover has bad service. Don’t buy this car or any cars from this company.

The model I have is a great midsized car, one I have wanted for a while. It has all the luxury items I need. It has a sunroof, nice speakers, aftermarket stereo and nice radio sound. Electric windows, air conditioning, gas efficient usage, backup camera, everything. It can seat 5 passengers and has enough room in the back for everything. All passengers are comfortable in it and there's plenty of room. I really like the look. It is black and the interior is tan. It has tinted windows and the chrome package. It has a lot of upgrades I can do and there's so many options still left but I like it how it is.

The Land Rover is very good and has great large suspensions. It is a very comfortable vehicle to travel with family and friends. It is luxury and with a lot of speed. I love it. It is very nice.

Is this a record under 600 miles in a brand new vehicle and it's on a tow truck? Yes if you are thinking of buying a new Range Rover you will get to know all the tow truck drivers in the area pretty quick. Complete electronic shut down of braking and traction system, no power steering and no word from LR what is wrong yet.

The best brands that the car dealership has. They have different models in color and the colors are different from any other brand. It is good for the car. The appearance is good enough to show off to friends and family. The upgrade of this car is better if you only like to pay more for the car and it has better quality in the car. The brand has enough room for a whole family and for friends too.

It's a very nice looking vehicle and I love the features it has on it. I wouldn't ask for many extras. Also, it's roomy. I really enjoy how comfortable it is and how it rides. Don't have to worry about it being all crammed and can have a great relaxing one. It has all kinds of options and was upgraded to the most and I would love to buy another if I needed one. I really love mine and wouldn't buy any other kind. A very good ride as it is and I would tell everyone to try it and tell them it's one of the best out there.

There were 3 cars I was really looking for - don't think I had any guesswork in the selection process. I was able to break in the leather seats for a small amount of time, then we got a hot silver one with the sports package plus lots of room.

Its variety isn't awesome but it has a lot of very tough and very nice SUV's and pickup style vehicles. They may not be awesomely fuel efficient but they are reliable. It hold a lot of people, seven person capacity. Beautiful design and some of the finest interiors I've ever seen. Baseball leather and things like heated and cooled seat. Also side seating on some model amazing brand. It very customizable and can be made to suit your needs. It really is usable for anything without a single upgrade though.

Land Rover was awesome. I loved the choices that they had for the public to choose from but I fell in love and picked the white truck that I purchased and even after I picked my truck there were still a ton of other colors and options that I wanted. If I had enough money to afford a second one I would have bought a second. I would pick a white one with peanut butter interior because the last one that I bought had a white exterior and black interior which wasn't really my favorite option for the truck.

Land Rover has a great variety of models and color that will suit your needs and my color is blue. It has four door, radio that is great for all ages CD compact, child proof locks in case you have children, tinted windows, power doors and locks. Also, upgrades longer warranty, four wheel drive included, special wheels, darker carpets that I wanted, goes along with the color of seats and vinyl color that I wanted. Drives like a dream and is comfortable for all family sizes. Great for children or car pool and is very roomy for many people and there is plenty room in the very back of vehicle to put your luggage and pets car carrier so that your pets can go with you on vacations or where you like to go. Great for long drives. I love it. It drives wonderful and is just what I need.

The car offers DVD, good size video screens, the power is magnificent, for towing anything is the best. It is high-performance and the HSE. It has InControl smartphone app integration and it offers Driver Assistance package, includes a lane-departure warning system and 360-degree parking sensors. It also include standard satellite and HD radio across the lineup. You have to drive it to experience. There is enough room for both the passengers and the luggage you carry. It is suitable for the family, small to large, sitting area gives enough leg room for the tallest, and seat's recliner position's good.

Mine is the old shape but does not differ from the newer shapes, as the most features are the same, the electronics, the in-car entertainment is the best, and space for luggage. I could upgrade certain features in the car like your motor plan, and the main onboard computer. When you buy it new, you can select own color, size wheels and much more.

Land Rover is a very diverse brand of vehicles that I've decided to never stray to different brand. The economics of their compacts for my kids to the SUV for my work, and the luxurious sedan for travel, and the sporty look as well for around town. I always felt they were rather boxy looking but over the past 10 years they have really caught up to and surpassed the other brands out there. My family and I, and friends on our street have no problem piling into our SUV for gameday. All in all, great except for repairs.

Appearance is nice, leather seats is a plus and is offered in a variety of models. Blue colors are the best or black can be sharp too. Many amenities, safe for families, durable, easy to work on, has great tow packages, many different varieties to choose from. Fairly inexpensive for what you get in a vehicle, fun in the snow, great in all weather, great all around vehicle. All upgrades are available and personalized to fit a persons style and lifestyle as well. Safety upgrades are a must and nice for all families. Although all in all I enjoyed this vehicle, there is not much room in it. Made taking long road trips very uncomfortable for a family of four. Feel like the vehicle is meant and made for smaller than normal people.

Land Rover offers great vehicles, which are very economic on gas and great for road trips. It's easy to fix and take care of. I have a very nice and sophisticated type of vehicle. The interior is very nice, mirrors work well, electronic locks, and spacious room to put things to go on a travel. It has enough room to fit a family of 6 and room in the back to put bags and luggage for vacation. It plenty of room to be comfortable for long trips. Every few years newer models have been produced and the options have become more updated.

The land rover offers exciting features and also has tons of room. It has plenty of leg room for a passenger, and the seats in the back can be adjusted for large items and if need be can easily seat 6-8 people in the back. Plus has great handling and gets up to speed rather quickly. Standard features includes the basics like a/c cruise control, all power, GPS, dvd player. Also, having big tires, and all wheel drive to help doing some off roading.

Land Rover Company Profile