2.23/5
Based on 202 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 9, 2018

269 Land Rover Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 9, 2018

I was driving my 2013 Range Rover Evoque earlier today and the steering failed and it started to makes a screeching noise. Fortunately no one was hurt but I was very disturbed by feedback I have received from x3 Land Rover garages. Each from my description of the fault has diagnosed it as a steering rack failure. One mechanic confirmed that this is a common fault and Land Rover recalled 2012 models to rectify this. I have been advised that there is a 3-4 week lead-time to fix due to a backlog in parts indicating that there is a high failure rate and the cost will be approximately £3,000 for a car that has only done 45,000 miles and 6 months out of warranty. I am in the process of ordering the parts but wondered if anyone else has seen this issue as I think it is highly dangerous and should be investigated. I have filed a complaint to the Driving Standards Agency, curious to see if anyone else has experienced this problem.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Purchased Land Rover Discover 4 brand new with 8km on the clock. Attempted to drive home. Only made it 6km along the highway when the transmission failed. Land Rover were horrendous to deal with. Firstly asking if it could be driver error (it is an automatic!) then insisting on replacing the entire transmission against our wishes. Two weeks after the day of purchase and all along we refused in writing to accept the vehicle, yet Land Rover drove it to my place of employment and left it there. I had just signed up for a 5 year Lease so couldn’t get out of the contract without great financial penalty. So we were stuck with this lemon for 5 years and it has been so unreliable, the best it ever performed was when sitting on the back of a flat top tow truck. Suspension cracks, constant oil leaks, shudders at speed (really, really shudders!) breakdowns and clunking noises are all part of this heap of rubbish. Never again!

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Range Land Rover in Cardiff this morning and asked to speak to the salesman who dealt with me as I am awaiting on a part that came off my Range Rover SVR. Was told the salesman was busy and would call me back, had no response for a couple of hours and decided to call back and this time I was told by the same receptionist that the salesman I wanted to talk to has a day off??? I queried this with the receptionist that why was I told he was in and busy and now been told that he is not in work? She could not reply to this. I had ordered that part with them over a month ago and was advised by the salesman that this would take about a week to come and be painted, etc. etc.

I feel like I am being fobbed off by the dealership and I truly wish that I was fobbed off before I parted with my £109,000.00 for the vehicle I purchased from them last year as then I would've gone and sourced another high end vehicle from another dealership. Reading the comments on here it seems that this is normal practice for this brand of dealership. Customer service is out of the door once they have had your money.

Original review: March 7, 2018

Purchased a fully loaded 2018 RR Sport on Friday and drove home without issue. The next morning the climate and info system begin shutting down and restarting every 30 seconds. Had the car taken to the dealer Sunday and luckily got ahold of the bank to stop any money from making it to the dealer. Just told them to keep the car. I’m not paying around $100k for a vehicle that needs a repair within 13 hours of driving off the lot. Car had 80 miles on it when I bought it. The fact Land Rover can’t seem to produce a fully functional vehicle amazes me. They essentially make a gorgeous expensive car that looks great on the back of a flatbed truck. Wish a company would buy Land Rover that would then focus more on quality. I was in love with the car but couldn’t be more disappointed with the result. Luckily the dealer was reasonable and let me walk understanding how frustrating this was for me.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

Blown engine at 85,000 miles. Several local shops said that car was running rough because of a blown turbo. 4K to fix, car still running rough. Take in to Range Rover and they say engine blown would be over 10k repair. No lights ever indicated it was the engine and I provided all oil change service records. They say that $10,900 is a discounted engine and at this time that is all they will do. There needs to be a recall on 2013-2015 Evoques. Engine issues are common.

I will never buy a Range Rover again. I used to own three and now none. Whichever one you own, they do not stand by their products. I told them I was going to park the undrivable worthless car outside a common area with a sign and they sent me the phone number to the BBB. Save yourself and if you own one, get rid of it before it’s too late. I now drive a Toyota Land Cruiser and it’s like a dream. 122,000 miles and counting. No issues at all while the 2013 Range Rover Evoque rots in the driveway.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Land Rover?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I purchased a new 2017 Range Rover in December 2017, the car has been in the shop 3 times in first 6 weeks, the navigation system freezes, and all functionality is lost, radio etc - they still can't fix - the car is not functional, very disappointing. Not a well made vehicle and at that price point, they should be embarrassed, you get better quality with almost any other car.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I bought my 3rd Land Rover in 2017 after a long hiatus (after issues in 1998/2003). Almost immediately the infotainment screen began blacking out and rebooting all the time. It took 3 days for them to update this, it worked a bit better but it was not perfect. Whenever I called in for service, they would ask me if I was SURE I wanted to get it fixed (like, are you SURE you want to wait for how long it's going to take us) because they don't have loaner cars, and the technicians are slow to get to issues. This was April 2017. Forward to December. I am driving out of my neighborhood (I am at 5500' altitude) and I accelerate aggressively to get around an 18 wheeler as I am getting into high speed traffic coming down the mountain. My accelerator pulls from my foot, is flush with the floor, and tips at 85 mph with the RPM gauge redlining at 8000.

The car is wobbling and shaking, I have zero control of it. I press the brake several times pretty hard/gentle and it finally pops out. I never drove the car again. (Note, the service person had the audacity to ask if I was sure I wasn't accidentally driving with both feet. Right. 1st gear at 8000 RPM. With my right foot on the brake. Yeah). Car was towed back to the dealership where I got it, 500 miles away, they offered me a decent trade amount, I trade up to a Supercharged regular Range Rover, with a hefty price tag. They put this car above back out on the lot for sale a few days later. The new car has issues almost immediately. The steering wheel jerking into left and right lanes at high speeds out of the blue. Techs said, "Oh disable your lane assist". So I did that, no help. I almost was jerked into an 18 wheeler on a curve on a highway in the rain the next day going 65mph.

Then they say, "Oh, disable your blind spot warning". I did this as well. Of no help. I go in and uncheck the "driver assist" for both options, and it seems to help some. Then of course the black screen starts its visits, rebooting in the middle of driving or not coming on at all. Bluetooth calls dropping. The gear shift dial sticking (can't D to R or R to D or P) and with the computer rebooting randomly, coming back on during driving, all the cameras go nuts and start making sounds all over the place until it realizes that the car is actually DRIVING now, not trying to park.

The dealership refunded my money for this one. I am forever grateful for that, they did step up. They did imply that LR's were more for appeal and looks and status than reliability and dependability. They say, it's a great car if you are ok with being in the shop, even better to live near one. I got a GMC Yukon Denali yesterday. It's amazing, and my breakup with Land Rover is complete. The accelerator incident was one of the scariest events of my life. I am not a panicky person, but I had nightmares for weeks after that one.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

2012 Range Rover Evoque - I purchased this car in September 2017. Shortly after, I noticed the interior of my car smelling like gas. When I brought the car into my local Land Rover dealership for service I told them about the constant odor. Unfortunately they said they did not smell it. About a month later I brought it in for service and told them the problem still existed, once it went unresolved. So now I have it back in for the same problem, and I hope that someone resolves this. This strong gas smell is literally making me feel sick, anyone who gets in my car notices and they don't feel safe. My problem is that my warranty ends in days and I do not want this to now be a huge problem for me. Has anyone ever had a similar experience? Help.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I purchased a Land Rover Discovery Sport in March of 2016. By September, the coolant was leaking and they replaced the water pump. A year later, a cylinder in the engine goes and Land Rover is denying any responsibility. Umm, the water pump failing, overheated and cracked a cylinder head. How is that not their responsibility? Their internal service reminder system failed on the car and yet they didn't think it was important to tell their customers the system they repeatedly told everyone was working had failed and they needed a backup. I didn't catch their car's defects fast enough so they are trying to use it as an excuse not to cover a new engine. After 3 months of talking to the brick wall that is customer service, I have had to take my fight to social media along with writing letters to all of their senior executives. I'll keep fighting until they make it right. My car is less than 2 years old and undrivable. I have zero incentive to stop fighting.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

In 2015 I was one of first 20 people to order the Discovery Sport. I was so super happy on getting this SUV, until 1 year later the problems began. Problems I had: Front door creaking sound, exterior strips and trims came loose, crack in passenger side rear quarter window, trunk not closing evenly, AC foul smell and replaced water pump, radio/clock issues, front passenger door not opening and alarm turned on for no reason, break sounds, drivers seat back panel coming detached, and last and worst problem was the transmission failure. That did it for me! In 2 years time the car stayed in the shop for 45 days. I opened up a claim through the manufacturer and the best they could come up with was, "We will compensate two months of payments" and did not approve a buyback. That is not good enough. I no longer feel comfortable in driving a lemon and won't buy another car through Land Rover.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

It's my second purchase of a Range Rover. The first was excellent but the second is junk! The car (2015 Range Rover) was fine until it went in for the second service to the Miami dealership. It had normal service plus tire rotation, balance and alignment. It took 3 days which is absurd for 4-5 hours of work. They delivered it back to me and I drove it that night. When it reached 65mph it began shaking and I mean shaking apart. How could it go in perfect and come out a mess with 12k miles? After the second attempt to repair the problem, I was told I had an out of round tire. I was very confused. I called the tire manufacturer and they were more confused than me. They said for the sequence of what had taken place thus far, it was impossible. Still no smooth ride so it went in again. I started thinking about how when I accelerate from a stop into a turn, it seems that one of the tires jerks sometimes.

This began when the car was new. When I spoke to my service writer, he had the service manager ride with me and just by chance it did the jerking motion again. The manager said it was "normal traction control". Why did I dismiss it so quickly? I'm not the expert is the true answer. Did that cause the out of round tire? Now it jerks all the time and shakes at 65mph and higher speeds. To make a long story short, I've used the Lemon Law of the state consumer protection laws. The dealership had another attempt to repair but it has only gotten worse.

I then met with the GM who agreed it doesn't ride smooth. "Get new tires and bring it in for a trade" was his advice. So I did and the deal for the trade was an additional $8000 and my lease payment went up to $2100. I just stood up and walked out. Thank goodness I saved every email to corporate, which by the way was worthless. 35 emails with proof of dealership lies, the invoices of five attempts, every text message and voicemail backed up with the AT&T bills, 3 witnesses and a law degree is the backup I have. The state and I will send a message to Land Rover loud and clear.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Just read all of these reviews. I recently acquired a Land Rover Discovery custom built off of the assembly line. 1200 miles and we experienced a horrific gas leak in the engine. My wife filled up the car and shortly thereafter the entire car was full of gas fumes. LR dispatched a tow truck. The tow company requested that we call the Fire Department before they would touch it.

Then they were unable to get it into neutral or drive. Wanted us to sign a waiver releasing them of any issues while transferring the truck. We would not. So hours later they left. We are waiting on another tow truck now. After reading these reviews I am very concerned that I just threw $70,000 down a hole. The vehicle smells terribly of GAS fumes and it does not run. We do not want this car back under any circumstances. Might lead to litigation if we do not get a replacement. Just what you want after buying your wife her first new car in years!!!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I just purchased my 3rd Range Rover and after 3 weeks (1.5 of which it was in the shop), I am getting rid of it. I have been driving for many years and am a competent, confident driver. Or at least I used to be confident. This car stalls WHILE DRIVING, stalls while stopped at lights, the doors open while driving! This is the worst experience I've ever had with a car, I've had nightmares and I'm scared of my family using it to drive anywhere. Oh yeah, and when it stalls, it stalls in DRIVE and then the cheap knob/gear shifter sticks and there is NOTHING you can do to put it in park to restart the car. So there you are, in the middle of the road/highway/busy intersection with your high end car looking like an idiot and fearing for your life. I've been a RR gal for 20 years. They've lost me now and I'm going to warn anyone and everyone. I can't believe there aren't any class action lawsuits over this.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I've owned a Land Rover Velar 2018 less than a month. After 2 weeks of ownership the computer infotainment system failed. I couldn't defrost my window, heat my car, defrost my window for 15 minutes of terrifying-driving. My husband is paralyzed and has a hard time regulating his temperature. This was horrible, as he was shivering all the way home. Just a horrible experience after just spending $67k. I'm told by my service adviser that others just pull over, get out, lock the car, and let it sit for 20 mins. "Some go shopping, run errands". Then it re-boots. That doesn't work for me if I'm driving at night from my mom's house where it is more rural, like I was when this happened. I like the car, but will absolutely not pay this price for a car when I only have 500 miles on this car, owned for 2 weeks and caused a horrible experience the first week. It's pretty scary when a lot of your controls are operated by this software where they don't have a fix?

We researched the UK forum after this horrific experience and realized this an ongoing issue in the UK. Why wasn't this disclosed to us? I'm so upset for spending the money on a car that has been sitting in the service department and they rented me a car that is not comparable at all. I'm still paying on this car and put a huge down payment on this car. Very disappointed. I have owned at least 8 Range Rovers with my family and I'm so disappointed with this experience. I have definitely contacted RR Corporate.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Words cannot describe my frustration with the service I have received from the various Land Rover dealerships here in DE and PA. Anything from not receiving a call back at all, selling me rims with chipped powder coating that they could not remedy, shop foreman telling me that my car does not have keyless entry when it did (and he was not able to get it working), to waiting almost 3 hours in the service department with nothing done on my car only to learn that the staff was out to lunch for most of that time... The list goes on and on. *By far the most unprofessional & disorganized bunch of meatheads I have ever met -- consistently bad experience between the below dealerships: Wilmington, DE, Willow Grove, PA, West Chester, PA.

I'm left to believe that this is just business as usual for Land Rover, which only reinforces the thought that I should have never left Mercedes and BMW (West Chester, PA). Those dealership service departments were PHENOMENAL!!! Going to ride out the remaining 1 year warranty then get back to a car that I know, can provide better service. I love my car, just hate the service I've received to date. Good luck consumers.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I ordered a new 2017 Range Rover Sport. I waited over four months to have what I thought was the car of my dreams to be built. The day after I took delivery, I was back at the dealership because the navigation didn’t work. My car has been into the service department 7 times. Initially, the car would alarm when getting into it, saying the car was not put in Park. I took pictures to show the car was in park each time, but would sound off when I would get back into the vehicle. This was ultimately resolved with what they said was a software update. I have an iPhone 7 that works all the time, including with my 2008 BMW. The phone does not consistently connect to the Bluetooth. A call will go out or come in, but neither person can hear the person on the other end of the line. The navigation does not connect.

My last time in, I was told it might be my phone. There was nothing they could do. Software was up to date. This was after the entire Infosystem has been replace for the phone not working, the media not working, the navigation not working, and the entire screen going black for no reason at all. After contacting Apple, they confirmed my phone is not the issue. After countless trips to the service department without resolution, I requested Land Rover buy back the car. Even though they have at least 6 service records, they replied they have looked into it, and my car does not qualify, without a real explanation. I have now submitted my complaint to the BBB. I cannot imagine a luxury 2017 vehicle is not compatible with a phone that’s a year or so old. It works perfectly fine in every other circumstance, including the Bluetooth in other vehicles.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I am contacting you as I am at my wit's end and are asking for your help as a last resort. I hope by approaching the press with my story, it will highlight the issues of safety, quality and customer service which my elderly Father has faced from Jaguar Land Rover. Before I begin to list the problems, of which there are many, I wish to highlight that through research this is not an isolated incident and the vehicle is, I believe a major health and safety hazard. I also wish to point out he is in no way looking for any recompense from them, he knows better than to think he could. I purely wish to highlight their inadequacies so hopefully other people don’t suffer as he has. I will now list chronologically all the issues he has suffered.

After 8000 miles the trouble began. Whilst in Solihull the car came to a halt on a main road with no warning. The police came as we were causing an obstruction and he had to pay to have the vehicle towed home and for taxis for his son and daughter to get home who were in the car at the time. Costing nearly £180. An Engineer took the car to a Land Rover dealership in Erdington. Diagnosis, the gear box had gone. It took 9 weeks after the diagnosis for them to order the part and a further 3 weeks to fix it. He was given a courtesy car to use whilst it was being repaired. He specified he needed a tow bar to use for his holidays to take his caravan with him. They provided him a Toyota Hilux with a cab on the back like a building contractor would use. He refused the car as it was completely unsuitable for a family holiday. He then had to pay for train tickets to take his family to Devon.

A Lady from Head office said they would compensate him, however it never came to fruition and also the car he didn’t want was left sitting on his drive for 3 more weeks. A representative from Land Rover contacted my Father to inform him the they had supplied him with the wrong log book, for a cheaper model of car. He had to have his insurance amended which cost him £40. Whilst driving down the road the tailgate opened on its own and he had to perform an emergency stop. Next the gear box developed a leak and the tailgate began to rub against the bumper when closing. Which was damaging the bumper. Returned vehicle to garage and they told him “the tailgate hasn’t dropped, the bumper has lifted up”. Which was completely absurd. They had the car in 3 times to fix the tailgate unsuccessfully, still adamant it was a problem with the bumper not the tailgate.

He eventually took it independently to a Mercedes Garage who looked at it and saw the tailgate was 10mm lower than it should be. He returned it to Land Rover who then agreed it was the tailgate at fault. After agreeing the tailgate and bumper needed replacing because they were damaged and faulty they took the vehicle back in. They had the car for another 4 weeks to replace the 2 items. When he went to collect it upon completion of the work., he noticed something didn’t look correct. After some heated discussion with their engineers, they conceded they had forgotten to put the bolts in the apron below the bumper which was just resting on and not actually attached.

Finally got the car home and everything was allegedly fixed. At this stage the car had been in the garage for nearly 4 months. Then, the tailgate dropped again. He took it to a different dealership in Darlaston, who ‘fixed it’ and returned it but said they never had time to valet it but would send someone to valet it at his house. No one ever came, and on inspection it appeared the boot and bonnet had never even been opened. Again he took it back to Erdington for them to fix, again they said they had but the problem persisted. Another complaint he had was the rangefinder being wildly inaccurate. When he explained that it needed calibrating, their response was “well can’t you just do without it.” While taking the car through an automatic car wash one of the panels on the door fell off. They are only held on by press studs and can actually just pulled off.

Car was now leaking oil heavily and needed to go back in again. He was told to drive it to the garage but refused as the engine was completely dry of oil. So they had to send the RAC to take the vehicle to the garage as engine would have seized. He refused to send the car back to the Erdington dealership as he didn’t trust them to fix the car. The car, now at Solihull, now needed the tailgate fixing again, the headlining in the interior had come down and needed reattaching and the gasket on the gear box had gone and needed replacing. All in approx. 2 weeks to get parts and fix they said. He received a phone call at 7 pm on the night from an unknown number in High Wycombe who told him they were a private firm who were going to give him a courtesy car, but they wanted bank details and card details and to withhold a security deposit of £500 for the vehicle.

When he refused to hand over his bank details to someone he doesn’t know they hung up and he was never offered another courtesy car even though the vehicle had warranty on it still. Didn’t get the car back for over a month, during which time he had no courtesy car and had to rely on taxis and public transport. During one of the many repairs done to the tailgate, one of their engineers didn’t attach the terminals to the secondary battery properly, causing them to arc and melt the terminal. This was very dangerous and again, needed replacing. The oil leak has damaged his drive and his daughters. Was forced to have them professionally cleaned. When he complained they said he would be compensated for it, but the best they offered him was a free service, although he had already paid for services for the first 5 years.

He has had several customer services people from Land Rover, but can never get hold of them again and they just pass the buck on to the next one. One of them who was supposed to be his point of contact didn’t even know which dealership his car was at being repaired. Genuinely the worst customer service you could imagine from what is regarded as one of the most prestigious car companies in the country. He paid for the Car upfront at a price of nearly £51000, in 2014, and it has spent nearly 7 months in the garage. It’s still only done 20000 miles. He was left without a courtesy car for 7 weeks, with nothing but empty promises of compensation, other than an extra years warranty. He is now ultimately too scared to drive the car a long distance, but feels it irresponsible to sell it to someone else as it could cause them harm.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Never had such a money pit for a car. Avoid like the plague. Lots of ownership experience with high end/luxury cars--Volvo, Lexus, Cadillac Escalade, Mercedes. Less than two years ago we bought our first Land Rover LR4, brand new. Tires lasted 12,000 miles, brakes and rotors failed at 22,000 miles (today). On top of that, put close to $3,000 into it for regular maintenance checks. In less than two years. Outrageous.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I purchased a 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible in February 2017. If I knew then, what I know now, I would HAVE NEVER purchased the Range Rover Evoque Convertible. Here are the very few good things: Smooth Ride, SUV Convertible. Here is a list of the bad things with this car: Car not starting and stalling out: About 2 months ago this car started stopping mid drive. It does not happen every day, but when it does it is very scary.

GPS and Radio Do not Work all of the time: About a month ago the GPS and Stereo screen blanks out at start up of the car. Happens about 3 times a week, not every time. Meridian Stereo is Awful: The speakers that they use in this car are very poor quality. I keep the bass and subwoofer at -1 and only turn it up 1/2 way and the 2 back speakers have blown out completely. So bad I only listen to talk radio now (when the radio turns on and the screen is not frozen).

Poor service at all dealers - There are 2 Range Rover/Land Rover dealers in my area. Both of which only have appointments 2 to 3 weeks out. Even after speaking with the service managers they do not have any appointments or loaners for me to use to diagnose and fix these issues for at least 2 to 3 weeks. I suspect that Range Rovers have so many issues that they just do not have the staff to support the demand.

Other observations - Car inside uses very cheap plastic in the console and areas in the dashboard, for $55,000 car the interior should be top quality. SUV Convertible: This car is so rare that many people talk to you about it (mostly curiosity and many bad things, like why do you need this car, etc.) I learned to ignore all of this unwanted attention.

That said, now I am paying a hefty monthly car payment for this 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible that has major issues and no resolution in sight. My advice is DO NOT buy a Range Rover and certainly do not buy the Evoque Range Rover convertible if you want a reliable, luxury and convertible that people will bother you about every day.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

The brakes wear warning came on at 27100 km. I drive mostly highway and I am very light on the brakes, so when I saw the warning I ignored and thought it is false alarm. A week later, light disappeared. Drove for another week, warning brake light came on again. Kept driving, but the light stayed on. By that time I had 28000 km, so I decided to take it to my local garage and let him check the brakes.

I was told that the rear brake pads are completely gone and rotors were rusted, so I asked if this is normal and mechanic answer was NO WAY. He explained that the front brakes do most of the work and to have rear brakes completely worn out is extremely unusual. He went on to say that they must have been faulty brakes. I called the dealer which is Thornhill Land Rover and talked to the service manager Sandro who told me that this is normal and depends on my style of driving, in other words SOL.

I called Land Rover Canada after spending 20 min on the phone with some dim light lady. She decided after consulting with someone else that it is wear and there is nothing they can do for me. So I am sorry to say that after driving BMW for 15 years switching to Land Rover Discovery 2016 was the biggest mistake. My previous BMW all of them I drove to 65000 km and never replaced or seen brake lights come on. For all of you who are thinking or considering buying this car save your money and headache and stay away. It's a lemon and neither the company nor the dealers care.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

With our 4th Range Rover, a 2017 Range Rover Sport, the front spoiler literally blew off the front of our car on a trip. The car having less than 4,000 miles. Contacted the Range Rover Consumer help line, was advised I needed to get an "estimate" for repairs, and then Range Rover would then decide whether or not they would pay for repairs. I could see where this was headed, and contacted Corporate offices for assistance from a higher level. So far, I have left 2 messages; have not been given the courtesy of a return call from Land Rover North America Corporate. After spending nearly $100,000 for this car, if this is Range Rover and Range Rover Corporate's attitude, my advice is to stay away.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Range Rover roadside assistance is the worst ever experience I ever had in my life. They were not able to send me tow truck. For four days supervisor don't even pick up the phone or return my calls. I've been driving Range Rover last five years. Enough is enough.

Original review: June 14, 2017

My car's headlights is broken and I was trying to get an appointment to get fix. I was told that they're busy and a service supervisor will call. I waited all weekend but never got a call from them. I called again but told me that the earliest appt they can give me is July 3 which is about 3 weeks. I explained it to them that I need it so badly because this is my only way to get to work but Jenny said that she can't do anything earlier than July 3. For just a headlight, I need to wait 3 weeks!!!

My car is a lease and I don't want anyone to just fix it and will end up messed up. And besides, when they we're doing the sales talk to convince me to get a car from them, the sales rep advise me that for any problem it's better to bring it to them, that they have the best service. Freaking BIG LIE!!! Land Rover has the WORST SERVICE EVER. I use to have a BMW and this is the BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER to switch to Land Rover. I pay my lease on time and I don't deserve this kind of service. My safety is compromised and because of all this disappointments and frustration I ended up having the headache and triggered my hypertension. THIS IS REALLY NOT FAIR!!! So whoever reads this review, you better think million times before you get a car from Land Rover!

Original review: May 27, 2017

Worst car EVER!!! Buyer be warned. My car has less than 20k miles on it and I've had more recalls on it than I can count. It's been in the shop constantly. Transmission has blown so many times - once in the middle of a 4 lane highway going 60 mph. Thank God there was a barrier next to me. Electrical issues. You name it. I had an extremely rude employee that I sent a complaint about to the company. They didn't even have the decency to respond to my complaint. For a car I spent over $50k I expect decent customer service.

I'm a physician and I've told every colleague I know to absolutely stay away from this terrible brand. I get asked many times how I like my Evoque 2015. I always emphatically tell people to "stay away it's a terrible, terrible car made by a terrible company and you can get something way better for the same price (or less). And you will feel like an actual valued customer." I can't stress how incredibly awful RR is with customer service, quality of product, and overall attitude towards their customers. DO NOT BUY OR LEASE THESE CARS! You WILL regret it.

Original review: April 24, 2017

I have a new 2016 Range Rover Sport. A small rock cracked the headlamp and allowed water to penetrate the headlight. I was told the cost to repair this was over $2,000! Land Rover says the entire assembly has to be replaced because of a crack. Land Rover controls the entire market for this part and it is impossible to find outside of their company. Seems like piss poor engineering and grand larceny to ask that kind of money to replace a piece of plastic with LED lights inside. They should be embarrassed.

Original review: April 24, 2017

I have been driving Land Rovers in my family since 2005 and exclusive owned 5 products so far right from LR3, LR4 and most recent Range Rover sport diesel 2016s. Purchased my first Range Rover sport in May of 2016. The car spent more time in the dealership due to transmission issues and leaks on an ongoing basis. I traded the car for another Range Rover Sport TD6. After about 1000 miles transmission fluid started leaking and could smell smoke in the cabin. Minor leaks but continuous. Dealer took the car in twice to change out various seals. However leaks continued. Car has been at dealership for over a month. Dealer lowered the entire transmission and determined that the transmission fluid leaked through the material of the transmission housing. The material is porous and allows transmission oil through its walls. So dealer order a new transmission for a car now at about 2000 miles.

There is major issue with the material of construction of the transmission and is quite unsafe in my opinion. I have asked for a full compensation through dealership and Jaguar Land Rover North America. The response so far has been very slow both from JLR North America and the dealer tells me that such things take time to resolve. Meanwhile I continue paying for the car. My main concern with the car is its reliability and safety. I am still waiting to hear dealer and JLR North America. I will update post as issue gets resolved. Meantime any advice highly appreciated.

Original review: April 18, 2017

The Range Rover Sport is by far the most unreliable vehicle I have ever owned. What a disappointment for a luxury SUV. The car always has issues, stays in the shop and is constantly in need of some type of service. The smallest things will require you to go to the dealer to be addressed. When any warning light comes on, prepare yourself for a trip to the dealer with your credit card ready. And this is way too often.

For example, I've had my tire pressure light come on, which is an appreciated notification, but after filling the tires with air the warning light wouldn't go off. Who needs a trip to the dealer for putting air in the tires? No thank you! It's an awesome looking vehicle but the maintenance is a part-time job and expensive. This car is like dating a young supermodel. It's great when it's new and quite beautiful to look at, but it needs a lot of work under the hood and it is gonna cost you! You will get to know your repairman quite well if you purchase this vehicle. A truly disappointing experience.

Original review: March 23, 2017

Land Rover offers the Discovery, which is the model I finally decided on. There is also the Range Rover and the LR4. I love this brand because it is very sleek and resourceful. I love the new design - one of the things that caught my attention and had me look into this brand. This vehicle is very comfortable and make you feel proud to be an owner. It was just what I needed. The storage compartment is very accommodating, to say the least. This brand have great control both on and off the roads. It handles very well on wet roads. It is very versatile with exceptional technology. The technology inside is excellent - simply a dream.

Original review: March 22, 2017

Land Rover offers comfy models that ride good and get you where you're going safely and comfortably. It has really sharp nice lines and groovy interior. It's pretty and has some nice stuff. It's also high tech and has lots to like about it.

Original review: March 19, 2017

The variety of models is great. Land Rover let's you choose the car that right for you that fix your spending budget they have on the most perfect update models of the car. The features and appearance are one of the best things about a car, and the fact that you can get the possibility to design your own car is amazing and it seems pretty cool being able to upgrade your vehicle/car. It has space for the whole family but it would really depend how big the family is. It can fit in any normal family at 4-5 but not really a family of 8-9.

Land Rover Company Information