3.8/5 (161 ratings)
Get Pricing on Rydeshopper

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

About Land Rover

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

Land Rover Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Land Rover?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Land Rover?

Original review: May 11, 2022

Within 1st year, I brought my car back to service for over 8 time, and same issue over 6 times, every time replace the parts and hold my car for few days, then after few weeks same issue happens again, now my AC and hot air some time work sometimes not working, they don't know the problem too, never got it fix for 3 time brought to dealer, if any new purchase want less headaches do not try Range Rover. Btw their customer service are terrible now same dealer or headquarters, bad bad bad customer service,

Original review: April 9, 2022

I want to start this review by saying that the Range Rover Sport has been my dream car for a very long time. It pains me to write such a negative review but I don’t want anyone else to go through what I have. My husband and I purchased our vehicle not too ago and are expecting our first son shortly. Since we purchased it, it has been an absolute nightmare. Our Range Rover has been at the shop 4 times within a 3 month period.

At one point, I was given a loaner vehicle with a crack going across the entire windshield left to right. I asked for a new one and they said they had no others. I had to take it to drive back and forth to work everyday. I am a week from birth. For the last month, we have been asking for a trade in Range Rover Sport of equal value as I need a reliable vehicle due to my circumstances of being pregnant. They refuse to do anything except give a credit for future repairs. Bottom line they could care less about their customers safety and only about their bottom line. If you are looking for a safe vehicle that the manufacturer stands by, then a Range Rover is not your car.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

My Range Rover started smelling gas in back of it. I called the dealer and they do not have parts to take care of the recall causing the gas leak. They suggested to call Customer Service (Cristina) - They called all the dealers around my area and no parts are available. They suggested to take the car to a 3rd party shop - They could not recommend one. They escalated the call and will take 7-14 days to respond. The customer service agreed to carry the liability of having the Range Rover leaking my garage for 7-14 days. The conversation was recorded for my record. It is the worse car experience in my life.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

I bought a Range Rover Sport HST 2022 a few months ago. Has been in the shop for the last month. Dealership has put several hundred miles on the vehicle in road test. They cannot give me a return date for my vehicle. Can't believe I spent over a 100k on this vehicle and it doesn't even make it to 5k miles. Definitely a lemon, and the customer service is horrible. (Wanted to give 0 stars, site wouldn't allow it)

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Land Rover sent out a recent notice for my 2011 Range Rover. It was a familiar message because I could smell gas in and around the car while it was parked after only six weeks of owning it. The letter says to call Land Rover's main number and reference the recall for support. Guess what? There's no option on the phone menu other than for Takata airbag recall, and if you wait in line, it loops you back to the menu again. I was able to get a rep by hitting the airbag option, who told me they knew nothing and called the dealer. A call to the dealer yielded no information as they knew nothing either. The dealer said, "We got a letter too but don't know any more information.". The trouble is I don't want to be at the end of a list with 50k other cars on it to get this problem fixed. Some folks aren't impacted by it right now and given I can't drive, it would be helpful to prioritize anybody whose car is dangerous to operate.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

When I called Land Rover USA for assistance with an active recall for a cracked fuel tank flange on my Land Rover I was given an incorrect information and the infinite runaround ending with Land Rover USA representative hanging up the call. Despite the dangers of of a faulty Land Rover part that causes a fuel leak, Land Rover USA offered incoherent and incorrect information followed by endless bureaucratic indifference. Horrific service.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

After numerous emails to the CEO they’ve never gotten back to me. My mother's car was stolen due to the poor technology that these cars are built with! All I’ve asked is that all range rovers sold need to have a contract stating how easy it is to steal! So the future owner knows their risk! That it only takes 90 seconds to steal a £40k plus car!!! I’m DISGUSTED how I’ve been treated! I believe the answer now is to do a peaceful protest outside showrooms to Stop People buying their terrible cars!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

After owning this 2022 Land Rover Defender I have problems. The camera have a red box around the screen and my backup sensors and front sensors do not work. I have to bring in to the dealership but I’m on vacation in Cabo San Lucas for 4 months and there’s the problem. Won’t reimburse me on trip protection because the car is drivable. The closest dealership is 1056 miles away 1 way. Also there are a lot of noises coming from the driver headliner by the grab handle. If you pull down the noise goes away. In the back also there was a noise and I put some tape on the problem area and so far the noise has not came back. You would think on a $91,000 car customer service would help you out better.

Original review: June 19, 2021

I special ordered my 2021 Range Rover Long wheelbase for my wife 9 months ago. The salesperson updated me once a month during the process and they reached out to me recently to let me know the car has arrived. When I originally placed the order we verbally agreed I would be paying the sticker price which is normal since this is not the first time I have done this with Range Rover.

The manager, Eric **, decided to reach out and say this is a "hot car" and wanted to mark it up 40k over sticker, before I even had a chance to get to the dealership to discuss the price he sold it to someone who was willing to pay the 40k over. I waited 9 months for nothing!!! I have been a loyal customer to Land Rover for 10 years now and over that period I have had 5 or 6 cars from them and to be treated like this is unethical. I reached out to John ** and Stuart Schorr as well as called the customer service line on several occasions and I have yet to be acknowledged. If you are expecting quality service and to be respected as a customer then Land Rover is not the company they claim to be.

Original review: March 24, 2021

BUYER BEWARE!!! Horrible Customer Service, rude, intentionally evasive and misleading!!!! Discounts quoted changes without explanation hoping the buyer won’t notice. When asked they lie, become evasive and simply make it hard to do business with. Be careful when dealing with Seth and Devin.

Land Rover Company Information