1.49/5
Based on 265 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: April 24, 2018

352 Ford F-250/F-350 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 24, 2018

Ford 350 & 450 Diesel injection pumps and turbo problems - I am having trouble with four (4) Ford power stroke engines, mainly the fuel injection pumps and turbos. I have each of the four 2017s in the shops and three at the same time with injection and turbo problems. Ford Motor refuses to honor the 100,000 mile warranty. One truck has been in the shop over two months and another nearly two weeks and we need the vehicles to use in our business operation. This is a breach of warranty and it appears we will need to seek litigation to resolve this issue. This is also going to be costly and we have no guarantee that we will be awarded any legal costs in the end. Ford needs to step up to the plate and honor their warranty. I wonder how many other Ford Owners are having the same problem?

Original review: March 28, 2018

2012 F350 King Ranch - My 350 vacuum pump bolts were not torqued at the factory causing them to loosen after 80k miles and damaging the pump which required it to be replaced but Ford wouldn’t cover the cost under their 100,000 mile warranty. This truck has been in for service nine times since I bought it new in 2012 for the DEF sensor several times causing it to go in shutdown mode and it needing towed at my expense, tie rod replacement, DEF heater replacement etc... Never again will I buy a Ford diesel truck!

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 19, 2018

2017 F350 King Ranch 80k sticker! Death wobble is a real problem. Can't believe a vehicle would be redesigned only to have a continuing problem unresolved! Also can't believe I'm told there's nothing wrong with the vehicle... Hopefully it will get fixed before someone gets hurt! Unfortunate people have to lose life before issues like this get resolved.

Original review: March 18, 2018

I have a 2009 F350 6.4 diesel. It only has 159000 miles on it and the motor is done. It will cost me more to fix it than it is worth. I think it is a crime that FORD can get away with this failure of a motor. It should be recalled and replaced. Now I have no trade in value and stuck with a truck in my driveway.

Original review: March 13, 2018

2016 F250 Radiator leaking into transmission. I purchased the truck in September 2016 and by July 2017 it had developed a slip in the transmission. I took the vehicle to a local dealership and was told that fluid in the transmission had contaminated and destroyed it. At 51,600 miles I was skeptical and took it to another Ford dealer where they concluded that indeed the trans was bad and in need of replacement. So they find a way to warranty it, and boom. I have a truck that's good as new and back on the road! All was well, or so I thought. However, what they did not do was fix the radiator leak that was leaking the "contaminated" fluid into the trans to begin with.

So now the same dealer is telling me not only do I need yet another transmission but a 1700.00 radiator fix as well. So I take to the forums to search for these types of issues and find a whole world of F series people with similar complaints. Does built Ford tough mean you need to be tough enough swallow the amount it will cost to keep your 50,000.00 truck on the road? I started my company with a 2008 Toyota Tacoma and sold it in 2015 with 325,000 miles. All I ever did was change the oil, tires, a battery, and routine transmission service. I followed that truck with a Tundra but needed more bed weight capacity and chose to replace it with the F250. What a mistake. I will never purchase another Ford!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford?

Original review: March 10, 2018

2005 Ford F 350 diesel with 6.0...plain and simple...JUNK!!! Now that's it paid for I spend about $5000/year to keep it going...EGR cooler, FICM, Injectors, Transmission, and yes it's in the shop again with either another EGR Cooler or Blown Head Gasket. Have to fix it so I can dump it. Sorry Ford. I've been faithful to you since the 90's but you let me down big time!!!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Bought a 2013 Ford F-350 brand new from a dealer in Nampa Idaho. After 46,000 miles I have an engine light come on that the dealer now tells me is going to be $2,000 plus repair and that it's not warrantied and that they know it's a major problem. But they're sorry they can't help me. What the hell is a consumer to do if you buy a $55,000 vehicle and in 46,000 miles you have to spend two grand on the emission system, what a joke.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I have been a Ford truck customer since 1987. I have purchased numerous new Ford trucks. Right now my company has 5 of them. 1-2002 gas and 4-F250 diesels. I just recently purchased 2-2017 F250 diesels at over $100,000 in costs. One of them runs great (4,000 miles). The other identical truck has 9,500 miles on it. I have brought the one to 2 dealerships with a choking exhaust smell in the cab. They keep saying that they can't find a problem, Ford has no fix and that I need to live with it. I have asthma. I also get bad headaches from the exhaust in the cab. My doctor says that it is unhealthy to drive and suggests that I stop driving it and do not let any of my employees drive the truck until it is fixed due to high levels of carbon monoxide he found in my blood test. This may become a legal health issue. Ford says to contact my Service department. That if I feel that I need to seek legal help that it is my problem.

I have been on forums with truck customers that say they have the same problem with their truck. I even show the Ford Service Manager and they say, "yea, whatever, that's only a forum". I told the service manager at Larry Miller Ford in Lakewood Colorado, where I purchased the truck, that I can't take the truck back until it is fixed. They said the same thing and attempted to convince me to take it back. I asked the SM if he would take it back if he were me. No answer. He said that if I needed the truck back quickly that he couldn't do anything further. I told him that I have other vehicles that I can use and don't want it back until it is safe to drive, health-wise. Now it sits at the dealer while I keep making payments. Ford doesn't seem to care anymore.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I purchased a new 2004 F250 off the lot zero miles. At 20000 miles it shut down in a parking lot and never started again. A month and half later I finally get my truck back. They said something internally broke loose and chewed other moving parts. At 23000 miles the seatbelts stopped locking. How does this happen. After numerous problems and seeing other reviews of same problem. I hung up the Ford Towel. Every year no matter which one when it comes to Ford's PowerStroke it's the worst. I left and went to Chevy then Dodge. Hey Ford. You want to own the industry. Start putting the Cummins in your Fords. You will have the ultimate truck.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Ford 6L Diesel engines are basically disposable. 2006 F350 with 156k Miles has been in the shop over 2 years because I can’t afford $6800 in repair costs on a truck not worth much more than that. The dealership (Hall Automotive) knew there was a problem with the truck the day it was delivered. It was blowing white smoke. They never fixed the head problem but gave it a temp fix. The truck is worthless to me yet I must make 497 payments. The entire F250/350 fleet is worthless unless you spend 4500 or so to stud it and fix the crappy parts that came on the truck. Ford, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

When I bought my 2003 Ford Super Duty it was 3years old and had 26,000 miles on it. It now has 130,000 miles. I have blown 2 spark plugs, and when it blows it also cracks the coil so that also needs replaced. They made the heads aluminum instead of steel except to make them lighter. But why they didn't put a steel insert into the spark plugs' hole to screw into is beyond me. It is a really bad design flaw.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I have a 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty with the 6.7L diesel. It has been dealership maintained and since new. It has been garage kept and only pulls a 5th wheel 4-5 times per year. It just rolled over 100k miles this year. At 103k miles the high pressure fuel pump went bad. This is a known problem and has a kit for the repair. It cost $8,500 for the repair. After I had the vehicle back 2 months it is now has 105k and is in the shop because the #3 cylinder is damaged and requires a rebuild (short block). This is going to cost $14,500. A total of $23,000 this year in maintenance cost. The dealership will not assist in cost. I wrote a letter to Ford customer care. If they do not assist, I will never purchase another Ford product. I will share my experience with all my friends as well. A diesel engine should operate at least 200k to 300k without this type of problems. The saying is true: Found On Road Dead.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

Heads up for people shopping for new vehicles. I recently trade in my 2014 F350 for a 2017 F350 at Cariboo Ford in Quesnel, BC. After only a 2 week trip to the Yukon and back the truck has had some serious problems. The engine is 6.2 gas started to lose power and began to blow smoke at the dealer. They said nothing wrong but discovered power steering pump went, took a week get it back. Within a hour of getting the truck back steering locking up and engine still has problems. They discovers it has adaptive steering which no one knew that it was even in a 17 yet.

Randy reprogrammed the brain truck. Ran amazing for 2 hours till it’s all went to same old settings. Back out on a logging road steering screws up again very bad. This time steering wheel separated from steering shaft and was now not only like there’s zero power steering the steering wheel is 45 degrees out to the right from straight and I have a message adaptive steering fault so only chose I had was to drive it to town. This system will cause accidents if it failed on the highway. There have been numerous complaints and issues with adaptive steering since it was released in the super duty middle of 2017. I understand it was odd.

Towards the beginning the owner of dealer Bob, the service manager Allen and the sales guy Vic all stated to me that I’m making this all up since I went from a diesel to a gas. I have zero desire to own another diesel. Don’t want to deal with the emissions or def. out of 6 weeks I’ve only got to drive the truck for 2 weeks and now fighting with head office getting nowhere. I have lost $8000 in wages since I depend on having my truck ready. Can’t exactly just borrow a truck since I’m a logger. Ford has yet to do anything to help this whole situation. Don’t buy Ford.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

Bought this 2011 F250 used in 2014 with under 60,000km on it. First trip pulling a fifth wheel, it required one week in service as oil getting into cooling system to flush it multiple times. Second trip OK till back home, check coolant additive message. This lead to both DEF heaters to be replaced at $1400 plus each. That was May and June of this year. One and then the other heater. July 5 massive fuel system issues (codes: P0087-fuel rail pressure too low; P0089- fuel pressure regulator performance; P0093- fuel system leak; P2291- injector control too low during engine cranking) that was a $10,703.97 repair and 4 weeks. Ford Canada has nothing to say about this. I would NEVER recommend a Ford Diesel truck ever!!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I bought a used 2003 6.0 (my first problem I know) and was told there was a way to bulletproof the engine. I had always had faith in Ford, our good friend Lauren ** wrote a book on Ford history that had more info than the executives at Ford even knew. My truck which I love is a total piece of crap. I purchased it in Oregon and it cost me 3000 to register in CA. Shortly after I purchased it the truck sat in the shop off and on for 4 months. 2 injectors, EGR, FICM, LRP, a gasket which the top end had to come off to fix... So after 3000 there and 6 months later the injectors had issues and replaced all of them, then high pressure oil pump and line, I mean ** does Ford even give a rat's ass about the product they sell to consumer.

This last episode almost killed me and my dog as we were traveling 60 MPH on a two lane highway CA 299 near Burney. Cattle trucks, log trucks, big trucks that don't give a shot what is in front of them. My truck shut down on a left hand curve at 60 MPH. I almost had a stroke trying to muscle the steering wheel to the right and had no brakes on top of it. I was halfway into oncoming traffic cars. Slammed brakes on swerved out of my way, log truck nearly jackknifed and was on two wheels well 9 of 18. If My GF had been driving that day my family would have already had my funeral. My dog almost flew out the window. I am ** beyond furious, this high pressure oil pump is costing me 3000... And had I not been as strong as I am I'd be dead, my dog, my GF and maybe others. I don't give a ** if ford has recalled them or settled out of court. Ford should replace this ** engine PERIOD!

I'm not going to stop until I get some sort of satisfaction and perhaps save the life of someone's child or loved one over a absolutely ridiculous engineering abortion of an engine. I will NEVER EVER purchase a ** Ford again. And as I type this my other ford blew a power steering line and pump, two fords broken pieces of **. I have had 3 and every single one of them had issues. I had 2 Toyota Tacoma 4x4's and I never had one issue. I had 260,000 miles on my last one and I beat the crap out of that thing. I used it for work, hauling, pulling, towing and it never had an issue or burned one drop of oil... Both fords have oil leaks, tranny leaks, break down.

My F-350 I love it when it works but after the last episode I want a solution and an answer. I don't give ** if all lawsuits are final and I purchase as is. There should be a mandatory red sticker on all sales telling me "Warning you are buying the biggest POS death trap in the world." It's not a laughing matter. Not only does my truck open more time in the ** shop it almost killed me and I don't give a ** about what warnings are what. I researched it before I bought it but NOTHING stood out about near death or death? How many people's trucks have shut down killing them? Total trucks' engines... No way to tell hit head on with oncoming traffic, no skid marks. FORD NEEDS TO REPLACE THIS ** MOTOR YESTERDAY AND THEY KNOW IT. I WANT ANSWERS AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL SATISFIED.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I will add to the hundreds of complaints about blown motors in Ford Super duty trucks. I have an 08' King Ranch I bought with 5000 miles on it in 08' Blew the first 6.4 diesel engine at 136,000 miles. Put another in that blew after about 10,000 miles. I can't believe Ford does nothing and our government does not make them do something. When you pay 50 grand for a truck, a diesel that should run forever and it blows before a gas engine... Crazy. I will never buy another Ford anything and suggest you do the same... You're talking 10s of thousands of blown motors and Ford doesn't do a thing... Putting a cummins in it now!!!

Original review: July 26, 2017

We have 2013 Ford F350 with only 30,800 miles on it. The transmission went out just driving down the road. Roadside service towed it to the local dealer Clay Maxey Ford. They told us in the beginning it needed a new transmission. The dealer said they were not aware of any issues with these transmission and they had NEVER rebuilt one, made us real confident in their ability. They said they had to tear the transmission down to prove to Ford where the problem was. The whole transmission was shot. There is a "cost cap" report from Ford that tells the dealer what to do. Even though every part of the transmission was ruined except the case, the cost cap said to repair because this was the cheapest way for Ford.

We asked if we could talk to someone but there wasn't a name for the engineer. So, we call the regional manager who said she couldn't help, customer service told us it was a dead end, and left message with Ms. ** customer service manager who never called us back. This truck was not cheap but Ford is cheap. We never had a say in the rebuilt transmission which makes our truck worth less money but Ford did not care.

We have owned 7 Fords and 4 of these were brand new, 3 coming from our local dealership. We said if this truck had 90k miles we could understand rebuilding the transmission but it has only 30k. Since our truck was paid for, they gave us a check for 710.14 since it took 5 weeks to fix it. All we wanted was for them to do what was right and put in a new transmission. We were very disappointed with the whole situation. We won't own another Ford because they don't care about their customers after they get your money. Buy a Chevy or a Dodge but bypass a Ford.

Original review: July 14, 2017

Owned 2 diesel Fords. The 350 went south at 107,000 had to replace entire engine - $15,000. Did Ford offer any assistance --- NO... F-250 went south at 107,000 miles - entire fuel system has to be replaced at a Ford cost of approx. $10,000 -- told Ford dealer could not pay that much. Had to go to an independent at a cost of $7,500 (fully certified mechanics). Has Ford offered any help – NO > HELL NO. Both are late models - 2013 & 2015. Screw Ford Motor Co. Our fleet has 2 Chevy's, one at 400,000 miles & one at 250,000 - neither have EVER been in repair shop. Yep - we were 'fools' to buy 2 Fords.

Original review: April 30, 2017

2010 F-350 with the 6.4L. Purchased it used in 2015 with 85,000 km on it. It ran well for the first 5000 km. First problem I had was the serpentine belt breaking while at highway speed. In that first year I had to do the block heater, a ball joint twice, vacuum and solenoid for 4x4, tie-rod, rear plug bracket, and starter motor. In 2016, I had to do the ABS, fix a radiator leak, replace the alternator, replace transmission control module, torque converter and fuel coolant cooler. These problems were all minor compared to replacing the entire engine due to the crankshaft snapping at 139,000 kms. In just over two years, it has cost $27,000 in repairs let alone other routine maintenance. Ford, as well as the dealer, were as helpful and useful as herpes.

They seemed to imply that all these problems were my fault by saying that "the life expectancy depends on how, when, and where the vehicle is driven." Yes, I used this truck for work and hauled a dump trailer with it; however, it's supposed to be a 1 ton truck with towing/hauling capabilities. It's not like I was towing a 7 ton trailer behind a Fiesta and acting incredulous as to why the engine blew. They also told me that they hoped the safety ratings of their vehicles would make me consider buying a Ford again. Sure, as if a belt snapping and an engine breaking at highway speeds is safe. Having said this, of course this vehicle is safe, it spends an inordinate amount of time dead in the driveway, behind a tow truck, or on a hoist. Never again will I buy a Ford. Seriously, this is the most high maintenance thing in my life.

Original review: April 29, 2017

It's an amazing truck BUT service is the worst I have ever seen. I screwed up my truck, I will take ownership of that but it's now been 2 weeks and they not only can't get parts to fit it, they can't even tell me when I will get the parts, they have said 2 weeks or 2 months no clue. They won't take them from new build trucks that will sit on the lot to fix a truck that's used daily to make a living. Worst service yet of any car I ever bought. Chevy tons better, Benz tons better, Porsche tons better. Ford bad bad bad. If not resolved soon I will contact my attorney and Better Business locally.

Original review: April 6, 2017

First of all I would like Ford Owners to know If you have 250/350/450 diesel the Warranty for the powertrain is 100,000 miles. Having said that, it seems like Ford is not honoring them any how and the Regional Manager From Ford told Me "Good Luck. We're not helping out with anything. No matter how many Ford Trucks you have bought in the past, you should have bought an extended warranty." I am on my 4th Ford F250. This is a 2014 F250 Diesel and It's the only F250 I have had that I drove to the 103,000 mile mark since new. Dealer has serviced this vehicle since I bought it new every time, and all filters etc. at 103,000 miles. My check engine light came on and the truck was sputtering and unable to achieve more than 45mph.

I took it to the dealership and was told that in order to look at it and diagnose it they would need to "remove the valve covers and Injectors" because there was no diagnostic code and that they suspect its in the fuel delivery system. The price was 1900.00+ to do this. After much regret I said ok. 1 week later, "Well it's got a few injectors out and it's gonna be 3000.00+ to fix," again I said OK. 1 week later... "Well Mr. **, I have some "bad news". Your whole fuel System needs to be replaced and The cost for the "FORD FUEL KIT REPLACEMENT" is 8000.00 + (still have the voicemail). 2 days later the Price jumps to 11000.00 and I was told by the dealership that this is covered under my car insurance policy because the problem was caused by bad diesel from the gas station. OK, Called my Insurance Company (GEICO) and Sure enough the agent told me I was covered and that they would send out an adjuster.

2 Days later An adjuster comes out and writes it all up and assures me I was Covered as it looks like bad fuel from a gas station. 1 week later... Nothing. 1 more week later... nothing. 3 weeks later I finally Called my Insurance and they said, "Well. We are ruling this a mechanical Failure and therefore are not going to be paying for the damages because this is a "Known Issue With Ford" and Ford Is doing nothing to fix their issue." Well ** Howdy! Got a call today from the dealership and since the injectors went out it also created other issues within the cylinders and now the whole motor needs to be replaced for 20k dollars, all because of "contaminated Fuel" So Evidently Ford Fuel Systems in the diesel motors is faulty and corrodes quite often in these trucks. According to Ford It's also not covered under warranty anyhow.

So obviously I will not be buying FORD anymore. I will say that if and when someone steps up to plate and rights this wrong somehow, Ford will continue to Treat their customers like crap and will continue to get away with making an inferior product while their customers and insurance companies are footing the bills for this COMMON PROBLEM THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN RECALLED YEARS AGO.

I find myself asking this Question, "Why does this not happen to Other Brands of Diesel Trucks"? After all the complaints and Known Issues, why does Ford continue using this faulty fuel system? When is Ford going to hire competent and knowledgeable customer service representatives and Regional Managers that will Take care of their Customers and issues that arise? Well People, again I say they won't because It's not Profitable to do so. BUY A FORD SUPER DUTY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! THE FUEL SYSTEM WILL FAIL. IT's NOT A MATTER OF IF BUT WHEN. Thank you and remember... Ford ain't the best in Texas no more!!

Original review: March 28, 2017

Build Date: 10/17/16. Assembly Plant: Kentucky. On 3/16/17 our mechanic proceeded to move our newly acquired 2017 Ford F350 King Ranch 6.7. Upon start the mechanic heard a loud rattling coming from the lower engine area. In addition the dashboard display showed a malfunction indicator lamp - Warning Low Oil Pressure and the Oil Pressure Gauge read 0. As this vehicle only had 786 miles we immediately called the Dealer. Our mechanics were instructed to not start it again and to immediately call Roadside Assistance and have it towed to a Ford Dealer.

The same day we had it towed to ** Ford. We spoke with ** Ford and their Service Manager indicated that the vehicle had been evaluated and that no problems were found. He said there was no noise coming from motor, no screen displays, oil pressure was good, vehicle was started cold, oil was full and no codes. We suggested they keep the vehicle for a few days to see if it continued to function normally or would it repeat the action we described. As this vehicle is listed as affected on Fords TSB 16U32 we are concerned that damage has already occurred and the engine again may lack oil pressure due to concerns with the Oil Pump.

We then spoke with our Customer Service Regional Manager who in turn reached out to ** Ford. ** said they have started the vehicle over a dozen times and cannot duplicate what we originally reported. Roadside Assistance will not pay for another tow but did suggest if we are uncomfortable with the results from ** Ford that we should consider taking it to another dealer for another look.

As we have said to all, we are not comfortable driving this vehicle down the highway wondering if the motor is going to fail. The Customer Service rep stated that these vehicles are designed to handle safely when any failure occurs but I think it would take a qualified driver to handle a 11,500 lb vehicle going 75 mph in the passing lane if the motor quit. Safety is our #1 concern. Has anyone out there had any issues like this with the NEW2017 6.7 Diesel. Please email me at **.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

2001 F250 5.4 engine - Purchased used from local new car dealer, started missing badly, took to mechanic. 3 coils bad, 1 spark plug loose, has been heli-coil but incorrectly installed, 2 plugs were installed with liquid steel so deep spark plug socket would not fit. FORD's better IDEAL, I don't think so and add a ignorant, cheap previous owner... SUCKS FOR ME.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

2011 F-350 6.7 Diesel King Ranch - First and last Ford in many years. Will never let another one into my yard. First - two years of ownership had to replace heater plenum behind dash as it would not switch from dash air to anything else. Cost 2700.00. DEF heater cost 800.00. Battery light came on - changed batteries 300.00, changed alternator - over 500.00. Spent ten months going back to dealership. Finally found broken wire inside harness so I was told. Cost over 1000.00. This repair lasted just over one year. Battery light is now back on. If I could get rid of this piece of ** I would be a happy man.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I purchased a 2015 F 250 Super Duty 'loaded'. I also purchased the Premium warranty. I had one problem that took my pickup out of my hands for over two weeks while it was being repaired. Warranty covered it all. That was what I expected. However, my check engine light came on two days ago. I took it to Rogers Ford, Midland, Texas. VERY nice folks! Well, I get a call the next day saying my warranty will not cover the 'particulate accumulator' (Part # FC3Z 5H270 A) since my mileage is over 50,000 miles. My warranty is good until 125,000 miles.

My service agent checked again and she said that the U.S. government will not allow warranties to cover this part after 50,000 miles and I have to pay the cost. $3,579.01!!! I am not upset with Roger Ford, however, I feel that I was taken to the cleaners. Another thing that is strange is that when I paid they said, "Ok, the part is under a two-year, unlimited warranty". SO why was it not then and is now. I paid $4,200 for my warranty and it should cover it. I am going to have an attorney look at my warranty contract and see if I can do anything. I am also wondering if this may grow into a class action suit. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I am new to this but just had to file complaint. My truck is a 2014 F-350 Super Duty with 106,000 km probably around 60,000 miles. Well warranty expired at 100 and yup death wobble just starts. Been told it's the tracking arm and hopefully that's it, but I've owned other trucks that have easily surpassed the 200,000 mark with no major problems. For 77000 dollars you would think it would last a little longer than that. Only thing replaced were winter tires, exactly same size, tire pressure fine, checked regularly. Needless to say last time I buy ford and not even going to use a capital "f".

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I purchased this truck brand new and have had nothing but trouble with it. It is currently at the dealership and has been for over 6 weeks. On 01/10/2017 I was told it was fixed and come and get it. This is the fourth time I have been told it was fixed and picked it up and never made it more than 6 blocks and the check engine light and reduced power comes on. Ford corporate knows about this truck and so far has not made any satisfactory moves to help. I have tried to trade it back to the dealership and they want nothing to do with it.

The truck only has 37k miles on it. I spoke with an attorney at the State Attorney's office and was told this case more than met the rules for Iowa Lemon Law, but I will have to hire an attorney to make Ford Motor Company to do what is right. In the last 20 years I have bought at least 10 brand new Ford vehicles and this is the only one that has ever been such a problem. In closing I must say my local selling dealer has been golden. They know FMC should own up to the problem and make it right but their hands are tied.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

2015 truck was purchased NEW. Has 14 k on it. In the dealer for its 2nd turbo... in (eleven months ago) and 8 thousand miles. Dealer said I don't drive it enough??? Very disappointed in this purchase. Now once again I'm without a truck for 10 days!!! Ford best built?? Most dependable??? Not on this planet. I own a small business just outside Chicago... I'm gonna tell all 13000 customers a year what a POS Ford makes.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

Ok so I purchased a 2006 6.0. Had issues with it. Traded it on a brand new 2012 F-250 Lariat with the 6.7 around 80,000 miles. Had to put it in the shop for 2 def sensors. Dealership told me warranty only covers 1 of the sensors. So I asked how much were the sensors. The cheapest of the 2 was the one covered under warranty... Go figure. After throwing a fit, they reduced the price from like 200 to 80 bucks. Not long after that the wastegate solenoid went out. Warrant did cover this.

Got back on the road and it wasn't long before 1 def sensor went out again. Left me stranded in deep South TX on the side of the highway. Finally got it towed to a dealership. It sat for 3 days before they could get it fixed. So back on the road my mileage is right at 100,300 and my truck says pull over immediately. As I'm approaching the red light my speed was around 15 mph and literally just dies right in the middle of the road. Had it towed to the dealership I originally bought the truck from and they kept it for a day or so before telling me that my fuel system is history. They said I had too much water in my fuel system. I asked the cost and they told me $10,000 for parts and labor.

While I was at the Ford place there were 2 guys checking their trucks in for the same reasons. A few days before this incident I had my truck in for service along with filter replacement. The owner of the Ford place told me "well you have over 100,000 miles on your truck. These things happen." Claiming this on insurance was clearly out of question but I tried. So after a month of it being in the shop they lowered the price down to $8,000.00. I had no choice I owed 20,000 on the truck so like any other Ford owner I bent over and bit the bullet.

After no problems for the rest of the year I went and shopped around for trading it in. Unfortunately Chevrolet, Toyota offered me a very little price for my trade in. I ended going back to Ford same dealership owner different town and got $25,000 on trade in. I bought another 6.7 diesel brand new in March of 2016. Now I'm having trouble with the Ford sync system, hill descent, traction control and backup camera malfunctions from time to time. I've taken to the Ford place several times and all they say is "well it's not showing the errors on the dash so we can't diagnose the issue."

Finally got it in when the hill descent and traction control were showing on the dash. Replaced those and still to this day of 1-12-17 still randomly popping up on my dash for hill descent and traction control. They told me that they will need to keep the truck for a few days "but we don't have any availability on loamerican vehicles." The end!! Haha bite the bullet and get rid of that 6.7 Powerstroke.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2016

2006 F250- gas- we experienced the Ford Death Wobble going 65 mph down I-5 in the center lane. Scare the crap outta me. If you have experienced this, pay attention to whether it was a pothole, bump in the road or what that occurred when you had that problem. For me, it was a bridge expansion joint. We fixed the problem ourselves by replacing front stabilizer and front shocks. A friend that had the same problem on his 96 F350 cured the problem by replacing the front stabilizer with a dual front stabilizer he did himself. The Ford mechanics will try to sell you everything in the book, but we bought the parts off Amazon, and fixed them ourselves... No more problem.

Ford F-250/F-350 Company Information