1.52/5
Based on 274 reviews that contain star ratings

Auto Warranty Expired?

Ford F-250/F-350

The Ford F-250/F-350 is part of the Ford F-Series Super Duty lineup of heavy-duty trucks. Read more Ford reviews to learn about other models.

361 Ford F-250/F-350 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I bought a new 2015 F-250 diesel a couple of years ago. In June I had it in the shop 4 times (once it stayed in two weeks). They replaced the DEF pump, the Turbo, a solenoid valve, and an ERG valve. I got about three check engine lights after that. They assured me that the truck was "Learning". I was supposed to go to a family reunion in Indiana so I took off feeling good about the repairs. When I got to Arkansas I had a check engine light that said "In 15 miles your speed will be limited to 15 mph". Kind of hard to get to Indiana at that speed. I took it to the Ford place in Arkadelphia and they cleared the code. It happened again the next day. On the third day I was in Hot Springs. It happened again. I traded the damn thing off for a 2018 King Ranch F-150. The F-250 only had 40,000 miles on it but could not keep it running. I figure the trade cost me about $10,000.

Original review: July 26, 2018

My 2017 Ford F350 DRW has been, during the past several weeks, having one wheel after the other develop slow leaks. Tire company determined problem occurs where valve stem meets alloy wheel. Ford acts like Sgt. Schultz (Hogan's Heroes) even though replacement wheels have not even been available. They did advise me that extended warranty would not cover such a problem, So much for my $5,000 extended warranty, and maybe so much for Ford caring about customer loyalty or safety. Yes, Ford this is a safety issue! Don't wait 'til somebody gets seriously injured or dies. Didn't you learn anything from the Pinto debacle? My 1 star rating applies to this issue only. Overall, I give the truck 4 stars, but Ford has not been taking seriously this safety issue.

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 15, 2018

My new truck only had a little more than 4000 miles on it. I parked my truck on the side of my house on 6//15/18 and stood outside the vehicle with the door open. I heard a loud clunk noise and my truck started rolling down the hill. I was hit by the open door and went down the hill with it part way. I have been without my vehicle for a month. This is a dangerous defect that could have cost me to lose my life or someone else's. I have had no contact from Ford regarding this complaint, although I have a claim number from their customer service line. I am extremely disappointed in their lack of concern for their defective vehicle.

Original review: June 26, 2018

I have a 178000 mile 2008 Ford F-250 truck. 10 years ago she was worth $43000 off the lot. Today I can't give it away. She is so rusted right through in spots that I had no idea water can even get to. It is un-drivable. Rust falls out the bottom of the box when you put anything in it. The bed supports are completely deteriorated. I've spent countless dollars just trying to keep it going despite the rust. It's sad to think that a truck as expensive as they are would have such a short lifespan. Would never buy another one, would never recommend that anyone buy one ever. Pretty sure next time I start it up the engine will break free from the frame.

Original review: June 21, 2018

We love our Ford F-250. The truck rides good and is very comfortable and very smooth riding especially on long road trips and we pass on messed up roads you don't feel the holes in the road like we used to! I love that the truck gets good mileage and has a lumbar support in the seats that is good for your back. I also love that you fold down the back seat and gives you room to put everything you need in the back seat. We don't have to pull over and take everything out the bed of the truck and move it to the inside. It also has a lot of leg room in the truck and the front seats lay back so you can rest while one is driving. I love that you can adjust the seats to your comfort and never have to struggle to reach the gas pedal or brakes.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford F-250/F-350?

Original review: June 13, 2018

I have a 2005 Ford F-350. I love Ford trucks and diesel trucks. Sadly I gave the dastardly 6.0 litre engine. Had to have it rebuilt properly at 48k miles. Ford won't take responsibility. Shame on them. Ford knows how to make diesel tough no holds barred better than other mfgs. They have good engine and running parts. I haven't overloaded this truck... yet. I have overloaded every truck I've owned but the Ford diesel. When you are responsible for major mfg errors own up and pay your fair share, don't snub your customers over greed/Profits. It's a slap in the face to the lifetime Ford purchasers.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I love our Ford F-350. Husband uses it to tow the boat and I get to drive it whenever. We have had it for a year now and I love when people see me get out of it and ask me if it's my daddy's but of course it isn't. "It's mine and my husband's," I like to tell people. It's got seat heaters, which are a must for me. I like the year too, it's a 2014. It's for a good engine and it has been good to us so far. But I would change the color to black and get different rims. And then, the monthly payment is high.

Original review: May 31, 2018

So I bought this truck, 2006 Ford F250 6.0L FX4, Sept 2005 for $34,000. I grew up with Ford trucks. I have a 1973 F350 Camper Special in great condition. Ok so back to my Super Duty. I spent a ton of money lifting it and putting bigger tires on it too. I babied that truck. Oil changes every 4k because I wanted it to last... Sooo the EGR cooler went out one month outside the 3yr/36,000 mile warranty. That cost me under $3000 to fix because Ford's extended warranty does not honor that part. The what’s the point in spending extra for extended warranty??? I believe the truck had under 33,000 miles at that time. So that was the start of my horrible Super Duty experience.

Since then I've spent thousands of money getting the truck to stay on the road. I would only drive it to tow my 24 foot toy hauler. I've done the standpipes, alternator twice, FICM, IPR, another EGR and oil cooler and ETC... So now at 67,000 truck runs funny and coast it 20 miles downhill all the way home. I went with the typical let’s do another EGR and oil cooler. Replace it with the help of a friend. Start it help with hope and runs terrible and still smoking. I then threw the towel in and admitted defeat. So off to a diesel specialist to get their option. Get a phone call and hear no compression in driver cylinder head. GOD DAMMIT and a few other choice words of disappointment.

Leak down test is done and 3 cylinders a have 100 psi and I’m told that’s roughly a quarter of what it should have. Mechanic dives in deeper and a diesel mechanic says I need an engine. I'm floored at how can I spend $34,000 plus interest on a Ford Super Duty and not even make it to 100k miles. The quote I received was $15k to replace long block with re-manufactured motor. I will NO LONGER purchase a Ford Truck ever again.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I bought a 2018 F-350 Power Stroke and it has 3,700 miles. I can’t get a power steering pump that I needed at 500 miles. It’s aggravating to buy a truck this expensive and they can’t get any parts for it. Produce parts so I can get my truck fixed.

Original review: April 24, 2018

Ford 350 & 450 Diesel injection pumps and turbo problems - I am having trouble with four (4) Ford power stroke engines, mainly the fuel injection pumps and turbos. I have each of the four 2017s in the shops and three at the same time with injection and turbo problems. Ford Motor refuses to honor the 100,000 mile warranty. One truck has been in the shop over two months and another nearly two weeks and we need the vehicles to use in our business operation. This is a breach of warranty and it appears we will need to seek litigation to resolve this issue. This is also going to be costly and we have no guarantee that we will be awarded any legal costs in the end. Ford needs to step up to the plate and honor their warranty. I wonder how many other Ford Owners are having the same problem?

Original review: March 28, 2018

2012 F350 King Ranch - My 350 vacuum pump bolts were not torqued at the factory causing them to loosen after 80k miles and damaging the pump which required it to be replaced but Ford wouldn’t cover the cost under their 100,000 mile warranty. This truck has been in for service nine times since I bought it new in 2012 for the DEF sensor several times causing it to go in shutdown mode and it needing towed at my expense, tie rod replacement, DEF heater replacement etc... Never again will I buy a Ford diesel truck!

Original review: March 19, 2018

2017 F350 King Ranch 80k sticker! Death wobble is a real problem. Can't believe a vehicle would be redesigned only to have a continuing problem unresolved! Also can't believe I'm told there's nothing wrong with the vehicle... Hopefully it will get fixed before someone gets hurt! Unfortunate people have to lose life before issues like this get resolved.

Original review: March 18, 2018

I have a 2009 F350 6.4 diesel. It only has 159000 miles on it and the motor is done. It will cost me more to fix it than it is worth. I think it is a crime that FORD can get away with this failure of a motor. It should be recalled and replaced. Now I have no trade in value and stuck with a truck in my driveway.

Original review: March 13, 2018

2016 F250 Radiator leaking into transmission. I purchased the truck in September 2016 and by July 2017 it had developed a slip in the transmission. I took the vehicle to a local dealership and was told that fluid in the transmission had contaminated and destroyed it. At 51,600 miles I was skeptical and took it to another Ford dealer where they concluded that indeed the trans was bad and in need of replacement. So they find a way to warranty it, and boom. I have a truck that's good as new and back on the road! All was well, or so I thought. However, what they did not do was fix the radiator leak that was leaking the "contaminated" fluid into the trans to begin with.

So now the same dealer is telling me not only do I need yet another transmission but a 1700.00 radiator fix as well. So I take to the forums to search for these types of issues and find a whole world of F series people with similar complaints. Does built Ford tough mean you need to be tough enough swallow the amount it will cost to keep your 50,000.00 truck on the road? I started my company with a 2008 Toyota Tacoma and sold it in 2015 with 325,000 miles. All I ever did was change the oil, tires, a battery, and routine transmission service. I followed that truck with a Tundra but needed more bed weight capacity and chose to replace it with the F250. What a mistake. I will never purchase another Ford!

Original review: March 10, 2018

2005 Ford F 350 diesel with 6.0...plain and simple...JUNK!!! Now that's it paid for I spend about $5000/year to keep it going...EGR cooler, FICM, Injectors, Transmission, and yes it's in the shop again with either another EGR Cooler or Blown Head Gasket. Have to fix it so I can dump it. Sorry Ford. I've been faithful to you since the 90's but you let me down big time!!!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Bought a 2013 Ford F-350 brand new from a dealer in Nampa Idaho. After 46,000 miles I have an engine light come on that the dealer now tells me is going to be $2,000 plus repair and that it's not warrantied and that they know it's a major problem. But they're sorry they can't help me. What the hell is a consumer to do if you buy a $55,000 vehicle and in 46,000 miles you have to spend two grand on the emission system, what a joke.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I have been a Ford truck customer since 1987. I have purchased numerous new Ford trucks. Right now my company has 5 of them. 1-2002 gas and 4-F250 diesels. I just recently purchased 2-2017 F250 diesels at over $100,000 in costs. One of them runs great (4,000 miles). The other identical truck has 9,500 miles on it. I have brought the one to 2 dealerships with a choking exhaust smell in the cab. They keep saying that they can't find a problem, Ford has no fix and that I need to live with it. I have asthma. I also get bad headaches from the exhaust in the cab. My doctor says that it is unhealthy to drive and suggests that I stop driving it and do not let any of my employees drive the truck until it is fixed due to high levels of carbon monoxide he found in my blood test. This may become a legal health issue. Ford says to contact my Service department. That if I feel that I need to seek legal help that it is my problem.

I have been on forums with truck customers that say they have the same problem with their truck. I even show the Ford Service Manager and they say, "yea, whatever, that's only a forum". I told the service manager at Larry Miller Ford in Lakewood Colorado, where I purchased the truck, that I can't take the truck back until it is fixed. They said the same thing and attempted to convince me to take it back. I asked the SM if he would take it back if he were me. No answer. He said that if I needed the truck back quickly that he couldn't do anything further. I told him that I have other vehicles that I can use and don't want it back until it is safe to drive, health-wise. Now it sits at the dealer while I keep making payments. Ford doesn't seem to care anymore.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I purchased a new 2004 F250 off the lot zero miles. At 20000 miles it shut down in a parking lot and never started again. A month and half later I finally get my truck back. They said something internally broke loose and chewed other moving parts. At 23000 miles the seatbelts stopped locking. How does this happen. After numerous problems and seeing other reviews of same problem. I hung up the Ford Towel. Every year no matter which one when it comes to Ford's PowerStroke it's the worst. I left and went to Chevy then Dodge. Hey Ford. You want to own the industry. Start putting the Cummins in your Fords. You will have the ultimate truck.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Ford 6L Diesel engines are basically disposable. 2006 F350 with 156k Miles has been in the shop over 2 years because I can’t afford $6800 in repair costs on a truck not worth much more than that. The dealership (Hall Automotive) knew there was a problem with the truck the day it was delivered. It was blowing white smoke. They never fixed the head problem but gave it a temp fix. The truck is worthless to me yet I must make 497 payments. The entire F250/350 fleet is worthless unless you spend 4500 or so to stud it and fix the crappy parts that came on the truck. Ford, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

When I bought my 2003 Ford Super Duty it was 3years old and had 26,000 miles on it. It now has 130,000 miles. I have blown 2 spark plugs, and when it blows it also cracks the coil so that also needs replaced. They made the heads aluminum instead of steel except to make them lighter. But why they didn't put a steel insert into the spark plugs' hole to screw into is beyond me. It is a really bad design flaw.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I have a 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty with the 6.7L diesel. It has been dealership maintained and since new. It has been garage kept and only pulls a 5th wheel 4-5 times per year. It just rolled over 100k miles this year. At 103k miles the high pressure fuel pump went bad. This is a known problem and has a kit for the repair. It cost $8,500 for the repair. After I had the vehicle back 2 months it is now has 105k and is in the shop because the #3 cylinder is damaged and requires a rebuild (short block). This is going to cost $14,500. A total of $23,000 this year in maintenance cost. The dealership will not assist in cost. I wrote a letter to Ford customer care. If they do not assist, I will never purchase another Ford product. I will share my experience with all my friends as well. A diesel engine should operate at least 200k to 300k without this type of problems. The saying is true: Found On Road Dead.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

Heads up for people shopping for new vehicles. I recently trade in my 2014 F350 for a 2017 F350 at Cariboo Ford in Quesnel, BC. After only a 2 week trip to the Yukon and back the truck has had some serious problems. The engine is 6.2 gas started to lose power and began to blow smoke at the dealer. They said nothing wrong but discovered power steering pump went, took a week get it back. Within a hour of getting the truck back steering locking up and engine still has problems. They discovers it has adaptive steering which no one knew that it was even in a 17 yet.

Randy reprogrammed the brain truck. Ran amazing for 2 hours till it’s all went to same old settings. Back out on a logging road steering screws up again very bad. This time steering wheel separated from steering shaft and was now not only like there’s zero power steering the steering wheel is 45 degrees out to the right from straight and I have a message adaptive steering fault so only chose I had was to drive it to town. This system will cause accidents if it failed on the highway. There have been numerous complaints and issues with adaptive steering since it was released in the super duty middle of 2017. I understand it was odd.

Towards the beginning the owner of dealer Bob, the service manager Allen and the sales guy Vic all stated to me that I’m making this all up since I went from a diesel to a gas. I have zero desire to own another diesel. Don’t want to deal with the emissions or def. out of 6 weeks I’ve only got to drive the truck for 2 weeks and now fighting with head office getting nowhere. I have lost $8000 in wages since I depend on having my truck ready. Can’t exactly just borrow a truck since I’m a logger. Ford has yet to do anything to help this whole situation. Don’t buy Ford.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

Bought this 2011 F250 used in 2014 with under 60,000km on it. First trip pulling a fifth wheel, it required one week in service as oil getting into cooling system to flush it multiple times. Second trip OK till back home, check coolant additive message. This lead to both DEF heaters to be replaced at $1400 plus each. That was May and June of this year. One and then the other heater. July 5 massive fuel system issues (codes: P0087-fuel rail pressure too low; P0089- fuel pressure regulator performance; P0093- fuel system leak; P2291- injector control too low during engine cranking) that was a $10,703.97 repair and 4 weeks. Ford Canada has nothing to say about this. I would NEVER recommend a Ford Diesel truck ever!!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I bought a used 2003 6.0 (my first problem I know) and was told there was a way to bulletproof the engine. I had always had faith in Ford, our good friend Lauren ** wrote a book on Ford history that had more info than the executives at Ford even knew. My truck which I love is a total piece of crap. I purchased it in Oregon and it cost me 3000 to register in CA. Shortly after I purchased it the truck sat in the shop off and on for 4 months. 2 injectors, EGR, FICM, LRP, a gasket which the top end had to come off to fix... So after 3000 there and 6 months later the injectors had issues and replaced all of them, then high pressure oil pump and line, I mean ** does Ford even give a rat's ass about the product they sell to consumer.

This last episode almost killed me and my dog as we were traveling 60 MPH on a two lane highway CA 299 near Burney. Cattle trucks, log trucks, big trucks that don't give a shot what is in front of them. My truck shut down on a left hand curve at 60 MPH. I almost had a stroke trying to muscle the steering wheel to the right and had no brakes on top of it. I was halfway into oncoming traffic cars. Slammed brakes on swerved out of my way, log truck nearly jackknifed and was on two wheels well 9 of 18. If My GF had been driving that day my family would have already had my funeral. My dog almost flew out the window. I am ** beyond furious, this high pressure oil pump is costing me 3000... And had I not been as strong as I am I'd be dead, my dog, my GF and maybe others. I don't give a ** if ford has recalled them or settled out of court. Ford should replace this ** engine PERIOD!

I'm not going to stop until I get some sort of satisfaction and perhaps save the life of someone's child or loved one over a absolutely ridiculous engineering abortion of an engine. I will NEVER EVER purchase a ** Ford again. And as I type this my other ford blew a power steering line and pump, two fords broken pieces of **. I have had 3 and every single one of them had issues. I had 2 Toyota Tacoma 4x4's and I never had one issue. I had 260,000 miles on my last one and I beat the crap out of that thing. I used it for work, hauling, pulling, towing and it never had an issue or burned one drop of oil... Both fords have oil leaks, tranny leaks, break down.

My F-350 I love it when it works but after the last episode I want a solution and an answer. I don't give ** if all lawsuits are final and I purchase as is. There should be a mandatory red sticker on all sales telling me "Warning you are buying the biggest POS death trap in the world." It's not a laughing matter. Not only does my truck open more time in the ** shop it almost killed me and I don't give a ** about what warnings are what. I researched it before I bought it but NOTHING stood out about near death or death? How many people's trucks have shut down killing them? Total trucks' engines... No way to tell hit head on with oncoming traffic, no skid marks. FORD NEEDS TO REPLACE THIS ** MOTOR YESTERDAY AND THEY KNOW IT. I WANT ANSWERS AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL SATISFIED.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I will add to the hundreds of complaints about blown motors in Ford Super duty trucks. I have an 08' King Ranch I bought with 5000 miles on it in 08' Blew the first 6.4 diesel engine at 136,000 miles. Put another in that blew after about 10,000 miles. I can't believe Ford does nothing and our government does not make them do something. When you pay 50 grand for a truck, a diesel that should run forever and it blows before a gas engine... Crazy. I will never buy another Ford anything and suggest you do the same... You're talking 10s of thousands of blown motors and Ford doesn't do a thing... Putting a cummins in it now!!!

Original review: July 26, 2017

We have 2013 Ford F350 with only 30,800 miles on it. The transmission went out just driving down the road. Roadside service towed it to the local dealer Clay Maxey Ford. They told us in the beginning it needed a new transmission. The dealer said they were not aware of any issues with these transmission and they had NEVER rebuilt one, made us real confident in their ability. They said they had to tear the transmission down to prove to Ford where the problem was. The whole transmission was shot. There is a "cost cap" report from Ford that tells the dealer what to do. Even though every part of the transmission was ruined except the case, the cost cap said to repair because this was the cheapest way for Ford.

We asked if we could talk to someone but there wasn't a name for the engineer. So, we call the regional manager who said she couldn't help, customer service told us it was a dead end, and left message with Ms. ** customer service manager who never called us back. This truck was not cheap but Ford is cheap. We never had a say in the rebuilt transmission which makes our truck worth less money but Ford did not care.

We have owned 7 Fords and 4 of these were brand new, 3 coming from our local dealership. We said if this truck had 90k miles we could understand rebuilding the transmission but it has only 30k. Since our truck was paid for, they gave us a check for 710.14 since it took 5 weeks to fix it. All we wanted was for them to do what was right and put in a new transmission. We were very disappointed with the whole situation. We won't own another Ford because they don't care about their customers after they get your money. Buy a Chevy or a Dodge but bypass a Ford.

Original review: July 14, 2017

Owned 2 diesel Fords. The 350 went south at 107,000 had to replace entire engine - $15,000. Did Ford offer any assistance --- NO... F-250 went south at 107,000 miles - entire fuel system has to be replaced at a Ford cost of approx. $10,000 -- told Ford dealer could not pay that much. Had to go to an independent at a cost of $7,500 (fully certified mechanics). Has Ford offered any help – NO > HELL NO. Both are late models - 2013 & 2015. Screw Ford Motor Co. Our fleet has 2 Chevy's, one at 400,000 miles & one at 250,000 - neither have EVER been in repair shop. Yep - we were 'fools' to buy 2 Fords.

Original review: April 30, 2017

2010 F-350 with the 6.4L. Purchased it used in 2015 with 85,000 km on it. It ran well for the first 5000 km. First problem I had was the serpentine belt breaking while at highway speed. In that first year I had to do the block heater, a ball joint twice, vacuum and solenoid for 4x4, tie-rod, rear plug bracket, and starter motor. In 2016, I had to do the ABS, fix a radiator leak, replace the alternator, replace transmission control module, torque converter and fuel coolant cooler. These problems were all minor compared to replacing the entire engine due to the crankshaft snapping at 139,000 kms. In just over two years, it has cost $27,000 in repairs let alone other routine maintenance. Ford, as well as the dealer, were as helpful and useful as herpes.

They seemed to imply that all these problems were my fault by saying that "the life expectancy depends on how, when, and where the vehicle is driven." Yes, I used this truck for work and hauled a dump trailer with it; however, it's supposed to be a 1 ton truck with towing/hauling capabilities. It's not like I was towing a 7 ton trailer behind a Fiesta and acting incredulous as to why the engine blew. They also told me that they hoped the safety ratings of their vehicles would make me consider buying a Ford again. Sure, as if a belt snapping and an engine breaking at highway speeds is safe. Having said this, of course this vehicle is safe, it spends an inordinate amount of time dead in the driveway, behind a tow truck, or on a hoist. Never again will I buy a Ford. Seriously, this is the most high maintenance thing in my life.

Original review: April 29, 2017

It's an amazing truck BUT service is the worst I have ever seen. I screwed up my truck, I will take ownership of that but it's now been 2 weeks and they not only can't get parts to fit it, they can't even tell me when I will get the parts, they have said 2 weeks or 2 months no clue. They won't take them from new build trucks that will sit on the lot to fix a truck that's used daily to make a living. Worst service yet of any car I ever bought. Chevy tons better, Benz tons better, Porsche tons better. Ford bad bad bad. If not resolved soon I will contact my attorney and Better Business locally.

Original review: April 6, 2017

First of all I would like Ford Owners to know If you have 250/350/450 diesel the Warranty for the powertrain is 100,000 miles. Having said that, it seems like Ford is not honoring them any how and the Regional Manager From Ford told Me "Good Luck. We're not helping out with anything. No matter how many Ford Trucks you have bought in the past, you should have bought an extended warranty." I am on my 4th Ford F250. This is a 2014 F250 Diesel and It's the only F250 I have had that I drove to the 103,000 mile mark since new. Dealer has serviced this vehicle since I bought it new every time, and all filters etc. at 103,000 miles. My check engine light came on and the truck was sputtering and unable to achieve more than 45mph.

I took it to the dealership and was told that in order to look at it and diagnose it they would need to "remove the valve covers and Injectors" because there was no diagnostic code and that they suspect its in the fuel delivery system. The price was 1900.00+ to do this. After much regret I said ok. 1 week later, "Well it's got a few injectors out and it's gonna be 3000.00+ to fix," again I said OK. 1 week later... "Well Mr. **, I have some "bad news". Your whole fuel System needs to be replaced and The cost for the "FORD FUEL KIT REPLACEMENT" is 8000.00 + (still have the voicemail). 2 days later the Price jumps to 11000.00 and I was told by the dealership that this is covered under my car insurance policy because the problem was caused by bad diesel from the gas station. OK, Called my Insurance Company (GEICO) and Sure enough the agent told me I was covered and that they would send out an adjuster.

2 Days later An adjuster comes out and writes it all up and assures me I was Covered as it looks like bad fuel from a gas station. 1 week later... Nothing. 1 more week later... nothing. 3 weeks later I finally Called my Insurance and they said, "Well. We are ruling this a mechanical Failure and therefore are not going to be paying for the damages because this is a "Known Issue With Ford" and Ford Is doing nothing to fix their issue." Well ** Howdy! Got a call today from the dealership and since the injectors went out it also created other issues within the cylinders and now the whole motor needs to be replaced for 20k dollars, all because of "contaminated Fuel" So Evidently Ford Fuel Systems in the diesel motors is faulty and corrodes quite often in these trucks. According to Ford It's also not covered under warranty anyhow.

So obviously I will not be buying FORD anymore. I will say that if and when someone steps up to plate and rights this wrong somehow, Ford will continue to Treat their customers like crap and will continue to get away with making an inferior product while their customers and insurance companies are footing the bills for this COMMON PROBLEM THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN RECALLED YEARS AGO.

I find myself asking this Question, "Why does this not happen to Other Brands of Diesel Trucks"? After all the complaints and Known Issues, why does Ford continue using this faulty fuel system? When is Ford going to hire competent and knowledgeable customer service representatives and Regional Managers that will Take care of their Customers and issues that arise? Well People, again I say they won't because It's not Profitable to do so. BUY A FORD SUPER DUTY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! THE FUEL SYSTEM WILL FAIL. IT's NOT A MATTER OF IF BUT WHEN. Thank you and remember... Ford ain't the best in Texas no more!!

Ford F-250/F-350 Company Information