Get peace of Mind

Be comforted knowing that your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend My Warranty
Ford Cars and Trucks
2.09/5

Ford Cars and Trucks

Ford makes cars and trucks for individuals and families of all sizes. Read reviews for several of their models:

View More View More

Get peace of Mind

Be comforted knowing that your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend My Warranty

1287 Ford Cars and Trucks Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 15, 2019

When I leased my 18 Escape I immediately noticed the variable transmission was shifting strangely. It is one of the new versions that pause when you are stopped at a light. However it was banging into gear at times. I brought it in, they did some work on it, and when I left the problem was still there. I went back to the dealership the next day, drove with the service advisor (very nice guy), and was told that is actually the way it should be working. At that point accepted my poor purchase and moved on. Fast forward 6 months later the car is now lurching forward as it shifts into gears at sporadic times. Totally unsafe, not sure what to do. Does anyone else have this issue?

Original review: March 14, 2019

We are an HVAC company that has bought many Fords currently and in the past. Lately, these Ford vehicles have not held up very well. We recently had a 2014 van with 43k need a new transmission. The Ford warranty expired 1 month ago. Ford has declined to stand behind their products and will not pay any of the repair. I have contacted Ford Customer Care and they just tell me it's out of warranty. They made a case #, denied the case, and didn't even tell me. Their customer service is extremely poor. When I call, I fight through several automated prompts, usually get transferred a couple of times and battle a communication barrier with the reps. This will be the last Ford we purchase!

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Have 26k miles on the car and it constantly needs jumped. Took my car in 3 times still no resolution. Asked for a loaner and got nothing. My Dodge Nitro with 190K miles was more reliable than this Explorer. Regret this purchase and I will never buy another Ford!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I have been a Ford truck for for many years. 7.3s 460s, etc. I have been told to stay away from 6.0 Fords. Since my background includes being a Master Auto and Truck Technician. I have been working mainly on customer's vehicles. My personal experience started when I was in the market for a parts truck with a 6.0. I bought a theft recovery low miles 2006 F350 Lariat that was ransacked, stripped and ditched off road. I bought it for $2500. After feeling sorry for that poor thing, I've decided to rebuild it with parts that was just sitting in my possession.

After extensive repairing of chopped wiring harnesses, replacing of missing parts and having it recertified and then upgrading with EGR delete, programmer, cooling system low temp modifications, upgraded turbo and servicing with premium fluids. Adding 1 quart of ATF at every fillup. Fast forward 30k miles and 3 yrs of use. This is the best Ford I owned. It even runs better than my 05 Ram 3500 Cummins (48re transmission is nowhere close to the Ford's 5r110).

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I am on my 3rd Ford Vehicle. The first 2 were used and had issues. I thought if I bought new and kept up with maintenance it would last... I was wrong! Under 7 years old and 53,000 miles, I have a list of issues and Ford does not stand behind their product. The Dealership charges absorbent fees just to look at the issues, not even fix them. They really know how to push away customers. I took my car to another auto shop and I am now excited to buy my first Toyota. Don't buy Ford. You will regret it. I do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I manage and run F-450 & F-550 trucks in extremely harsh environments. I can tell you for absolute certainty that if you maintain these trucks according and utilize the V10 gas engines you will get a very long life put of this piece of equipment. The number of fools that feel they need a diesel truck is shocking. I have extensive fleet Management experience and can assure you that for most of you buying a diesel is not a good idea. The modern emissions standards put on diesel engines ensures poor reliably and efficiency in comparison to the gas engines. For you sensible folks that want a durable and reliable machine, the V10 engine is all that you can ask for, just remember these are work trucks not mini vans.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

My 2007 Ford Edge was flawless which led my current 2018 Edge SEL. From the start, the front brakes grab and surge. Dealer has not been able to find/fix problem. In Winter conditions, they go into anti skid mode immediately. In Winter conditions, wiper blades park below any heated portion of the windshield, accrue ice and snow and fail to clean. Blades ices up most of the time.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I don't understand about how ford treats people that buy their car and just looks over it and don't do anything my self and have to fix things and on warranty. I don't understand why they treated me so bad and that people get stuck with a bill that your vehicles do work right and the transmission on my vehicles and you just don't care and your product make me not believe in you and hurts that I have family that works for Ford Motor Company and my father retired from your company.

I am very upset and don't understand why you just make a vehicle and stand by your vehicles and your not and only out for your self and not for myself and other customers that buy vehicles from you and your gonna hurt so many. And this is not a good thing for you and I am not threatening you I am just voicing point on my vehicles that I have bought from Ford Motor Company. I don't know why you do this to your customers and also myself and the review people use will get back to you and you see what going on and hopefully you will stand by your vehicle and understand why your vehicle are hurting other and take care of the problems with your transmission and other things that go wrong with your vehicles. And show what things that you do to have to take off work and miss a day a work and not get paid and struggles with your vehicle and my as too. I will keep up the reviews.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Before I retired we purchased a new 2014 Ford Edge. At 32,000 miles and 3 years old we had paint bubbling on the passenger side rear door where the door skin is crimped around the door shell. I took it to our local Ford dealership and it was scheduled in the body shop for a repair. Once completed it looked great. However, being a mechanic and building and painting street rods, I feared the corrosion would return. I voiced my concerns and was told the repair was guaranteed. At 39,000 miles and less than a year I returned to the dealership with more corrosion than ever.

The dealership took photos and submitted them to Ford who denied any warranty. I contacted Ford and was told it had to have rust holes to be covered. I'm so picky with my vehicles. I was furious. This was the first new Ford product I have purchased only because my wife wanted it. I am a 60 year old long time GM man. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER NEW FORD PRODUCT!!!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Purchased a 2018 Mustang GT. 6 speed, manual. I noticed transmission failure about 6,000 to 7000 miles. Took it to two different Ford dealers because the first Ford dealer tried to charge me. The second Ford dealer did the work and did it under warranty but advised me but if it happened again it would be coming out of my pocket regardless of my warranties. Very nice car but warning you will be spending more money on it even though you have a warranty and it is a brand new car. Good luck.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

Purchased a 2011 Ford Fiesta SE. After the purchase, I had problems with the transmission. Further research turned up that Ford is well aware of this problem and extended a warranty for 7 years or 100,000 miles to replace the transmission. I purchased the car just AFTER the 7 year mark. Ford has been unwilling to repair this well known problem. How as a company, when you know you have put out a faulty product do you not stand behind it and repair it? This is in excess of $3,000 to repair myself.

Additionally, Ford customer service and consumer affairs were rude and not at all helpful. When I called them they told me since it was beyond the 7 years they would not help. I asked for a supervisor and they told me no, that the supervisor was just going to tell me the same thing anyways. I then filed a complaint with the BBB. When Ford called to respond to that, they called from a blocked number and left a quick message, basically saying that they did extend the warranty and it's basically my fault I didn't repair it in that time (even though I didn't have the car at that time). They were very rude and left no way for me to call them back to actually speak to them. Horrible car and horrible company! STAY AWAY FROM FORD!!!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I have had over 5 Ford vehicles in my lifetime and owned 3 within the last 5 years. However, that will change after this ordeal. Summer of 2018 I've purchased a 2018 Mustang GT. Very nice car, good performance, all that I needed, right? Wrong! Around 7K miles, shifting from one gear to another became difficult. So I took it over to dealership where I purchased at for them to honor the warranty. They did but it took nearly two months for them to complete due various reasons. So I contacted the Ford company itself to see if could help me in some way to compensate me for the loss of use as well as a form of guarantee that the vehicle could go on for many miles more and years to come.

At first, the initial Ford rep was very responsive and willing to provide several solutions to my issue. Therefore, he escalated to the regional rep within Maryland. The Maryland rep was the total opposite, she was belligerent, refusing to offer even the least bit of assistance. She went on to make it appear the fault of someone hitting me in the back (Which was a minor accident) for which was not concluded to cause the transmission issue. The issue concerned an inferior part which had to be replaced.

I graduated with a degree in Automotive Technology so I clearly understood that it was a failure in the shift fork which slide the release bearing back and forth on the input shaft, thus engaging of disengaging the clutch and flywheel connected to the pressure plate! It would have to be a severe accident which would have to somehow dislodge the engine and transmission bell housing to disturb that specific internal part!!

Although, I have some unresolved issues with the dealership, they did a good job with the repair as far as I can tell so far. However, when one drops nearly $45k on a car they don't expect it to fail two months later in such a huge way which requires a complete teardown. So with all this said, I'm going back to Chevy and Nissan for now on.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Ford has great salespeople. When they are trying to sell you they are the best cars on the market. But as soon as something goes wrong nothing is covered by the warranty. They had an excuse for everything.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

2008 super duty diesel super cab. 60,700 miles. Body mount bushing rotting away cause radiator to rest on frame broken end tank. Brake calipers replaced third time now, truck sits in a heated garage. Ford knows of all these issues and will not do a recall on faulty materials. I've had Ford cars and trucks since 1975. The newer they get the cheaper their built, the more they cost. I won't buy another. Send out a recall on the cheap Wear out in time not usage parts body mount bushings. Stop using pencil erasers for rubber. A block of wood can last longer.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Bought truck new in 2014, just after 3 years paint started peeling like a bad cancer. Truck is a highway princess platinum edition Took to 3 different auto body shops and they said definite QAQC problem from new, no primer and paint too thin. Ford will do nothing, customer service is horrible. I’ve been a die hard Ford lover, bought 3 new F350s in my life and after this disgusting experience will be the last. My company also owns several but will no longer be purchasing any more.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Let this be a lesson to any prospective buyers, DO NOT BUY FORD. This has been the biggest piece of junk that I have ever had the displeasure of driving. Bought it used in late 2015, still had the original warranty on it thank God! Within one week of purchase, the transmission had to have nineteen (19) parts replaced. There have been numerous check engine lights and warning lights since this. Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor, front passenger side lower control arm went out after a little over 60,000 miles ($400 and up fix if you get it from Ford/3rd Party).

Now the Sync system has completely failed. No audio from voice activation, SiriusXM, CD player, MP3, Phone or AUX. Nothing has worked. Pulled the battery, disconnected at the neutral connection to the frame. Pulled the fuse and still nothing. Learned there was an extension for the APIM module, that should fix this problem, but it expired in 2015! Ford is completely ridiculous and they will never get another penny from me. As soon as possible this P.O.S. is getting traded and I plan on never even looking at Ford again as a reputable manufacturer. I hope that this will give some of you an idea of what to look forward to should you purchase one or if you own one, what is to come. Run away, fast!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

I purchased my 2018 Ford F150 FX4 Off Road in August 2018. Since then I have received 2 recall notices. The ten speed transmission constantly shifting on the slightest incline and 3x in the last month, the engine revved up on it own traveling at a speed of < 10 mph. I'm not sure what is causing this problem but I'm sure if I take it in, I'll be told they can't duplicate it. I'll wait and see what happens.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

2016 Ford Edge Titanium - this is my everyday commuter vehicle and I have to say that the overall driving experience, quality and features available at this price point is very disappointing. At ~ 40,000km I had the brake pads replaced and rotors machined which was surprising because I’m very easy on the brakes. At 45,000km my sunroof malfunctioned/wouldn’t close so it had to be replaced. The dealer broke my sunshade while replacing my sunroof so it had to be replaced. The icing on the cake was that the back window shattered for no reason (I literally mean no reason!) at 88,000km. I’ve owned several good/reliable Ford vehicles (08 Ford Escape Limited, 2013 Taurus SHO, and 2007 Ford F-150 FX4) and I can’t believe how much the quality has declined. This has been a very disappointing and regrettable purchase for me. There are lots of vehicles in this segment where you get more bang for your buck. Stay away from the Edge!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

We have had to dump so much money and time into this car!! Radiator, heater core, thermostat, and many more to no avail because it still hardly pumps out much heat! And now the tranny! Without notice on a public road on a freezing rain, winter night! Thanks Ford!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Purchased a Certified Pre-Owned Lincoln with 10,000 miles. Took the car in 3-4 times over 3 years for the SAME issue and they were not able to duplicate. Then, after warranty expires, they identify the issue and the bill is mine because they don't support it any longer. This is negligence and a lack of customer service completely. Ironically, I was just considering doing a trade in to another Lincoln before all this transpired. Back to Honda I go.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

The sync has never worked in the Ford. The dealer seems to be no help. I also hit a bird and it caused $3000 in damage to the front. They said they fixed it. USAA would said there was $1k deductible because it was an animal. Other cars would not get totaled by a bird. Now, they say there is a coolant leak. Should have bought a car that was not built so cheap.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I got my car serviced at a dealership and soon after all the engine oil leaked out. The check engine oil light came on. I called the dealership and they said I have Ford's roadside assistance so I'm covered. However you are only covered up to $100. The catch is Ford will hire a third party vendor to tow or work on your car, in my case, a tow truck. Even though the car had to be towed just $25 miles, the vendor asked for $250+ and Ford obliged. So I was on the hook for $150. Needless to say the entire process is super tedious and infuriating. Most of the service reps behave as if they are doing you a favor by just talking you. Don’t fall for this “service”.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Since 1959, I have been a loyal Ford owner/customer. I worked as a mechanic and service manager for a Ford dealership back in the 60s for almost 10 years at which time I attended Ford Motor company classes in White Plains NY and have dealt with many of the factory representatives and corporate people. So I know a little about Ford. Back then and beyond for quite a number of years, Ford Motor company promoted consumer satisfaction as one of their major concerns. As of late, I cannot state that any longer.

Ford's quality control has diminished to a low I could have never expected, not only with the manufacture of their automobiles but also the arrogance, disrespect and sheer lack of concern for the consumer. We all are aware of the fact that mechanical things can inherit defects from time to time and some are not the fault of Ford Motor Company like the Takata air bag debacle. It is extremely difficult to remedy a situation as large as this and this is where customer service comes in but Ford has a problem with customer service. They are poorly educated in the field, have no power to get anything done or render any assistance for your concern. Instead, they become frustrated and arrogant and leave you stranded and helpless directing you to "take it up with your dealership" of which if that were acceptable I would not be calling Ford Motor Company.

Among many recent scenarios that have taken place with Ford in the last few years, including a 2011 Mustang with transmission problems that could not be repaired by the dealership that being Dana Lincoln Mercury of Staten Island NY or the so called engineers that came to check the car, I finally had to "lemon law" it and had Ford take it back after 8 months. The lawyer that handled my case was great at no cost to me, Ford customer service, horrible. After that was settled, I made the mistake of purchasing a 2012 Mustang from the same dealer, Dana Lincoln Mercury of Staten Island NY. Same lack of concern from Ford over a problem with dash gauge clear plastic that was delaminating and blurring vision of gauges and radio.

Ford Motor company when contacted, told me it was my fault for using some form of chemical that caused it to delaminate even though it was delaminating from the inside of the clear plastic, not the outside. Then there was a problem with paint bubbling on the hood of the car. The skin of the hood is aluminum and the frame is made of steel. These two types of metal cannot touch without causing a chemical reaction which causes aluminum to oxidize causing the paint to bubble. Paint problems, if you check with Google, has been going on with Ford since the year 2006. You would be amazed at the depth of which this paint problem has gone on and not been exposed. Ford's solution,"Sorry can't help you. It's probably something you have been using while washing the car. You cant repaint it, oxidation never stops once it starts." My fix, purchased a fiberglass hood for $1400.

The latest situation is with my wife's 2007 Mustang with 21,000 miles on it and a DEFECTIVE TAKATA AIRBAG INFLATOR. Now I know it's difficult to repair thousands upon thousands of cars and obtaining all of those parts from the manufacturer is almost impossible. We waited 2 years from the first recall letter and understood that it is important to recall the newer cars first. So we waited. Checking with the dealer from time to time. Finally we received a letter from Ford that our parts for the 2007 Mustang are now available, call your dealer. We did, set up an appointment, brought the car in just to be told that the parts are not in yet, even though Ford said they were. The service manager assured me that the part is now available and they would order the part and call when it came in. They never called and when I called them, they said they would have to order the part.

Here we go round in circles. After 4 attempts with the dealership I contacted Ford Motor Company. It took 3 phone calls to get to a representative that understood my problem and only because I was able to "understand" him and he understood me. He contacted the dealership, Dana Lincoln Mercury and ordered the part needed for the 2007 Mustang. He also completed the task and made an appointment for me to have it done that coincided with the arrival of the part. I was shocked. Brought the car in on that day at 8 AM and was told that there is no stock on the part needed for my car. Went back home and called Ford Motor Company, tried to explain my problem, spoke to someone who spoke very bad broken English and could not help me at all. At that time I called back and spoke to someone else and asked to be escalated to a supervisor with no success.

That customer service representative told me that I had no such recall on that car. The next representative said he would call the dealer, put me on hold and came back and said there were no service advisors available at the dealership to speak to. I said, "there are 9 of them there", call back. After he got arrogant with me, I got him to call back. At the same time I called the dealer and spoke to a service advisor. The Ford representative came back on the line and told me again that he could not get to talk to a service advisor. I had to stop. The level of frustration was just too great. I later called Ford customer service again and requested a supervisor. I was told that one would contact me within 48 hours.

At this time, I am awaiting their call. If I do not receive a call shortly, I am going to contact local news agencies and the pertinent Government agencies for assistance. Remembering what you have previously read and hopefully you have googled "Ford bubbling paint" be advised, Ford has made an all aluminum pickup truck this year. I don't know how they're keeping the paint on it but I would investigate it further if you are thinking of buying one. Leasers have no problem, just give it back. I think that's why Ford quality control does not exist any longer.

It doesn't have to. And by the way, I have found out that the dealership, Dana Lincoln Mercury of Staten Island NY, has no loaner cars available. It seems that they have become inundated with a large amount of transmission problems that have taxed them to the limit but you will never hear about that either. I will never purchase another Ford as long as I live even though I am a die hard Mustang lover. Very sad. You have been "Advised."

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Defective Sunroof issue in 2015-2017 models - Warranty expired & about 2 month after that I left my vehicle out & it rained heavily. I found water dripping near the framework on the passenger side, between the windshield & door. The floor mat was full of water. I dumped it out - tried to dry out the carpet. It was so saturated I couldn't get it all out. Then when driving it I actually heard swooshing sounds when I came to stops. Meanwhile I thought it was some fluke or the bad rainstorm. Then when we washed @ the Morrie's Ford car wash, we noticed it again. So we looked online & sure enough there were many others who reported the same or similar issues.

Meanwhile mold had developed & Morrie's said I did have the defective part/sunroof. Filed a claim & the best Ford will do is only cover Half the cost to replace their defective sunroof. I am going to file a complaint with our Atty. General. I paid once for this feature when I bought it brand new. I should not have to pay for it again due to it being a defective sunroof. Morrie's tried cover up this issue also when I first reported it to them. Lying to me saying someone vandalized my vehicle by removing all the weather stripping on the roof. There's not any on the roof on any of the Ford trucks where this service advisor tried to point out. Very disgusted.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Bought a 2018 F-150 XLT FX4 off road in May of 2018 and have many of issues. The major issue is the warped dashboard. Ford knows about the issue but will not do anything about it. Many of the new car trucks on the lots have this issue. The other issues that you need to be made aware of is; leaking water at the fire wall onto the brake pedal (3rd time in the shop and can't find the leak), both fog lights replaced because of broken on the inside, both drive and passenger seatbelts had to be replaced, 2 tail light bulbs replaced before realizing that the house was leaking and holding water, and the transmission has been looked at more than 5 times now. Every little thing that was covered by warranty has found its way on to Carfax. The price in may was $60,000.00 now because of the work the value of the truck is only $37,000.00. Be careful.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Our Ford Explorer 2015 has an issue with the anti-lock braking system activating on sharp turns. Almost caused us to careen off the road and Ford won't recall or fix it. Stay away from this vehicle. We took it into a local repair shop and they said it was the sensors in the wheels getting clogged with film, but even after cleaning them the issue persisted. This is a serious safety issue that can cause a major accident if not fixed.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I have had most of the issues mentioned in other complaint threads; and then some. Just recently, I had more Edge issues when three (3) ignition coils exploded under light acceleration. Brought car to my mechanic, since FORD has been expensive and fixes never seem to be fixes, plus vehicle is out-of-warranty. This round of repairs was first estimated at $800 but after coils were replaced - they blew again, as the computer was shorting and surging the coils. My new estimate is $2000 for the coils and a new computer. My Edge has 140k miles and I was pondering even fixing the vehicle. Since I was already committed to the initial $800 repair, even if I chose to junk it afterwards, I decided to go with the fix. I pondered trying to use an aftermarket computer but mechanic said vehicle would have to be towed off his lot, as he could not allow vehicle to be driven. Apparently it is classified as an explosion/fire concern.

Mechanic was actually surprised that vehicle didn't catch fire when the coils burst under the surge when computer malfunctioned while I was driving it. Prior issues: This issue is second time that I have had to replace ignition coils; first time was around 60k miles. As I think about it now, I can't help but think that this computer may be the root cause of my other Sync related issues. Those issues include: Sync GPS doesn't work at all. Ford wants $300 to reprogram for 4th time. I refuse. Back-up camera not going off after car is removed from reverse and placed back in Drive. Frequent battery replacements due to high draw of electronics.

Other issues include: 3 different doors had sensors (including latches) replaced. I had to pay $700 for each as I couldn't worry about wife being stranded with 4 yr old (at the time). Power steering has never seemed right but no fix other than topping off fluid. Car master brake cylinder failure (first time car was confiscated) also caused premature brake wear and replacement of rotors and pads. However, the main reason that I will NEVER BUY A FORD AGAIN is the customer service and constant assertions that this is MY FAULT and NOT THEIR FAULT.

My brake issues baffled me. On my first three trips to Ford service, the service reps said that they didn't see, hear or feel any issues with the brakes; even with a published "possible recall" concern in their hand. They treated me like I was lying about the issue. On fourth visit, the vehicle was held as unsafe and I was given a rental car. Turns out that it was such a common safety recall that the part was not available and back-ordered for two weeks. The faulty master cylinder caused premature pad wear and rotors required replacement as well. Go figure that the pads were a few weeks out of warranty when they needed to be replaced again.

While on the topic, FORD OEM parts are horrible. Ford Corporate was not happy with my call from the dealership and they did not comply with my demands to remove me from their mailing list. To make matters worse, I was billed for the rental car because of poor accounting between dealership and rental agency. Thankfully, I noticed the charge on my credit card statement because I was never told that I was being billed. Rental agency just billed the card that I was required to place on file for incidentals. I fought for 3 weeks between two companies before they found where THEY WENT WRONG. So now I am sitting here - writing this review - wondering what else will go wrong with this vehicle after this round of repairs.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

While shopping for a vehicle at Viva Ford North Desert Blvd, El Paso TX, I experienced a total lack of integrity by a salesman and management. The salesman I corresponded with was nice at first as we discussed my purchasing a used vehicle. The vehicle had a knocking noise in the rear but the salesman said the shop mechanics would find out what it was and let me know. I then agreed to purchase the vehicle for $11K contingent on the noise being fixed. They wrote up the deal with all the costs. I explained I would be out of town for a week and wanted to put money down to lock in the sale. The salesman said management would not allow me to put money down on the vehicle until they fixed the noise, but assured me the "vehicle is yours" and that they would keep it off the sales lot.

After continuing to refuse to take a down payment they would only allow me to take picture of the write up, all while assuring me they would not sell the vehicle and that we had a deal. During the week that I was out of town the salesman called to let me know the noise was fixed. I asked him how much I could put down on the vehicle, to which he responded he had to ask his manager, but would call me back. After two days went by with no return call, I called the salesman with no answer so I left a voicemail asking him to return my call. He never returned this call either.

After returning to town I went directly to the dealership from the plane to pick up the vehicle. The salesman informed me that he was called out of town for a "family emergency" and the vehicle was sold. I responded with we had a deal written on paper and that he assured me the vehicle was mine and no longer on the sales lot! The salesman said some other buyer paid $13K ($2K more than my deal) so they sold the vehicle. Then the salesman had the nerve to say, "well I have other vehicles available". This location obviously deceived me and is more interested in making money than being honest with their customers.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I would like to give kudos to the entire sales team at Five Star Ford Stone Mountain, but a special note of thanks should go to my salesperson Michael **. He displayed phenomenal professionalism and patience with me for the entire 6 plus hours I was at the dealership. He made me feel right at home and did not pressure me in any way. He understood what I wanted and what I didn't want. I left a happy customer with my 2018 F-150. Thanks again to Michael **. I will be a repeat customer.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

61000 Miles Transmission went out and of course is out of warranty. Never again will Buy a Ford Vehicle. Also too many recalls. A/C Problems had to change a/c compressor at 45000 Miles. Door Locks Problem.

Ford Cars and Trucks Company Information