Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
Ford Cars and Trucks
3.56/5

Ford Cars and Trucks

Ford makes cars and trucks for individuals and families of all sizes. This company is not yet accredited. To learn more, see reviews below or submit your own. Want to know more about ConsumerAffairs accredited brands? Check out ConsumerAffairs for Brands. Read reviews for several of their models:

View More View More

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

1306 Ford Cars and Trucks Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 23, 2019

I have owned several Ford vehicles over the years. They have been mostly dependable. My worst experience so far has been the Ford 5.4L 3v in my latest pickup. I have had to do both cam phasers and the dreaded breaking spark plugs. It has otherwise been reliable and I have had no issues since the phasers were done 20,000 mi ago. Previous vehicles had only minor issues such as starters, alternators, O2 sensors, steering components, and other things you would expect to replace on an aging vehicle. I plan to buy another in the future.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I love my 2017 F350 Super Duty Platinum diesel dually. But there’s a minor flaw in the design of the side view mirrors on current Ford Super Duty trucks. The upper back half of the mirrors are available with a painted or chrome cap & the chrome option is the problem. The cap wraps around the inside upper edge of the mirror casing & the chrome acts like a mirror which reflects anything from whatever angle it’s set at. In my case, the driver’s side chrome cap reflects the white & yellow stripes from the center of the road.

The passenger side reflects anything off to the right side of the road like construction barrels, signage on fences, light poles, etc.. These reflections are a distraction to the driver. When these items or paint lines flash in my peripheral vision, they can be a distraction. Or when I take a quick look in my side mirrors to check traffic around me, the flash reflections of other objects off the chrome caps makes it difficult to concentrate on the actual traffic I’m trying to quickly assess.

Ford should paint the inside edge of the chrome caps with a flat black paint. I did this with my 2017 F350 Platinum dually & it solved the problem. Now the only movement I see is in the actual mirror itself. I painted only the inside edge of the chrome cap, which is not even noticeable to anyone looking at the truck from outside.This would be a very simple fix for Ford to do with the chrome mirror caps.

Get expert buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 19, 2019

The Transit Connect wagon is a surprisingly well appointed mini van costing much less than the competitors. This vehicle has been a big hit in Europe for several years and is now breaking into the US market. It has great visibility, a very responsive engine, and plenty of room for 6 passengers. It drives and handles well. I especially like that the back seats fold down flat. We can safely haul our 4 dogs in 4 midsize hard shell dog crates (two side by side in the back, and two facing either sliding side doors) and still have room for gear and luggage. I’m very fond of the wireless cellphone cubby in the dash, no changing cables! It has separate climate controls and comfortable heated seats for the driver and front passenger.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I have been a Ford truck for for many years. 7.3s 460s, etc. I have been told to stay away from 6.0 Fords. Since my background includes being a Master Auto and Truck Technician. I have been working mainly on customer's vehicles. My personal experience started when I was in the market for a parts truck with a 6.0. I bought a theft recovery low miles 2006 F350 Lariat that was ransacked, stripped and ditched off road. I bought it for $2500. After feeling sorry for that poor thing, I've decided to rebuild it with parts that was just sitting in my possession.

After extensive repairing of chopped wiring harnesses, replacing of missing parts and having it recertified and then upgrading with EGR delete, programmer, cooling system low temp modifications, upgraded turbo and servicing with premium fluids. Adding 1 quart of ATF at every fillup. Fast forward 30k miles and 3 yrs of use. This is the best Ford I owned. It even runs better than my 05 Ram 3500 Cummins (48re transmission is nowhere close to the Ford's 5r110).

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I manage and run F-450 & F-550 trucks in extremely harsh environments. I can tell you for absolute certainty that if you maintain these trucks according and utilize the V10 gas engines you will get a very long life put of this piece of equipment. The number of fools that feel they need a diesel truck is shocking. I have extensive fleet Management experience and can assure you that for most of you buying a diesel is not a good idea. The modern emissions standards put on diesel engines ensures poor reliably and efficiency in comparison to the gas engines. For you sensible folks that want a durable and reliable machine, the V10 engine is all that you can ask for, just remember these are work trucks not mini vans.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford?

Original review: June 26, 2019

Ford Billy Howell Cumming sold and serviced the Ford Fusion 2011, and said it was 100% when I bought it. But less than a month and half later the Power Steering Assist completely FAILED! I asked for them to apply the recall as shown on internet: 44,000 Fords (same model, same problem) have been recalled for this VERY SAME problem, but FORD claimed that based on the vin number we are DENIED the recall. They say for another $2,000 they'll fix it! Still, the same model, the SAME year, the SAME problem, has been recalled. But nobody at Ford can explain why we are NOT entitled to the same recall, nor how to submit a claim, and Ford NEVER called back no matter how many times we called and left messages. They promise to call back but never do. My car has now been standing at the shop for 6 months. It CANNOT be driven AT ALL without it being fixed! It should be replaced as per recall done to 44,000 other Ford cars!

Original review: June 20, 2019

Worst customer experience ever: 11000 km turbo caves in. 2 months later recalled. Brake hoses problem. 10 minute job, but waited 7 hours!! Paid vehicle off, and month later still waiting for NaTIS doc. Don't even bother calling, no help whatsoever, instead call is disconnected very conveniently. No, never Ford again!

Original review: June 1, 2019

2013 F150 popped out of park and rolled down a hill totaling it. I called the customer care number and got someone that barely spoke English. I am hard of hearing. When I explained the issue and asked to speak with someone that spoke unaccented English I was told that she could not transfer me to the English department. There is some customer care for you. PS I did some research and have discovered that this is an ongoing problem with Ford trucks.

Original review: May 18, 2019

I bought a brand new Mustang GT in the summer of 18. I traded a pristine 14 JKU and a 2003 Corvette in on this car. 2 vehicles I loved very much. The Jeep was still like brand new with almost no miles. Anyway, I bought this Mustang and drove this thing very cautiously hoping a gentle break in would ensure long drivetrain longevity. This car has never even done a burnout. Well, the engine started making a rattling noise like a diesel Around 500 miles. The interior had a random rattle and the transmission would often grind going in to 3rd and 4th as well as being resistant to pull out of 3rd gear. This car zat for a total of 32 days in the few months I owned it. Ford put a new short block in it at 2,000.

Basically the car was no longer" brand new" as the front end was completely disassembled. I asked Ford for an msrp swap and they said no. I asked them to reimburse me the amount of monthly payments in proportion to how long the car zat and they said no because they don't have confidence I'll stay with the brand. I traded 2 fantastic vehicles for this pile of garbage and Ford had no interest in satisfying their customer. I buy a new car every few years and had Ford treated me well they would have had another guaranteed sale from me as I bought my wife a new car in Dec 19. We were going to buy an Explorer. Unfortunately I'll NEVER buy another Ford and I urge you to research the engine/ transmission failures in basically every Ford model in production. I'm making it a life mission to share my experience with the general public in hopes that I can prevent them from having the same horrific experience I did. Have a nice day.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I have a 2010 Ford Fusion Sport. I’ve been good to this car but it hasn’t been so good to me. In August of this year (2019) I would’ve had this car for 9 years. After many repairs later I’m starting to think I should give up. I’ve invested too much money into this car. Over this last weekend, I had to get my motor mounts done. For the second time! Conveniently enough, I got them done 4 years ago. Motor mounts failed again but guess what? Warranty is only 2 years.

Another convenience is that when the repair was done, I went to pick my car up. Sure enough... 2 more problems. Power steering leaked out and ac doesn’t work. I’ve heard the horror stories of cars getting fixed just for the mechanics to break something else in the process. I’ve even recently had to get my left axle replaced. I’ve put in nearly 2 grand in repairs this year alone and the year hasn’t even met its halfway mark. Oh! And they also tell me my transmission might’ve been affected by the faulty motor mounts. It’s exasperating.

After a long dialogue with a rep via Twitter direct messages, I’m exhausted and tired of explaining the story over and over again. They just seem to give me generic responses saying they can’t find any warranties or programs that can help me. They asked for my VIN and my mileage. I’ve pretty much poured my heart out to them explaining that I have two kids and I’m a single father struggling to keep the bills paid but they don’t seem to care. It’s crazy how Toyotas and Hondas even Chevys are out here still kicking since 92 and even older with their original engine components. What a rip off. I’ll never buy ford again. If I were to even win a new Ford in a contest I’d trade it immediately for a more reputable company brand car. Thanks a lot Ford. For nothing. But in all seriousness. Thanks to Joe at my local ford dealer for trying his best. But, at this point, I can’t keep doing it anymore. I refuse to put anymore money into this car. I’m done.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I bought a Ford Transit Connect 2014. Was in the shop 3 times for its Fourth transmission. I was told that they would give me one or 2 payments goodwill. I ask Ford if they would give me a discount on a new car. They said no so when I got the POS transit back I traded it in. Now they say since I traded the car in they will not give me the payments they had promised. What a loser company. I have decided to tap into my wife's Twitter account at a large company she works with over 7000 + employees so no one else gets scammed by Ford. Good luck with dealing with them.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Very disappointed with Ford Motor Company. We purchased 2012 Ford Focus with 92,000 miles for my daughter in college. Good dependable vehicle - after 1.5 months the SYNC radio started to go in and out. After about a week of this - completely black screen. My daughter is at college and could not get back to dealer we purchased it from - they made repair of the SYNC module for $907. I then found that Ford had a warranty for this issue, regardless of miles - but limited to 5 years.

So Ford says tough luck to me - while I find this terrible that with hands free and safety concerns that Ford would not stand behind this issue when they know they have one. My dad, My dads brother, My dad's dad, My mom's dad dad, 3 other uncles all retired from Ford Motor Company - some even drove test cars for Henry Ford 1st. I will never purchase another Ford product again after knowing that they know they have issue but refuse to address the issue when they know it was never fixed.

Areal was the man who took my call at Ford and said that no one else would ever tell me different - it expired and Ford does not care that the hands free is not functional for phone in their car they manufacture. I WILL ONLY BUY GENERAL MOTOR VEHICLES FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE - this is terrible service FORD MOTOR COMPANY. Shame on you. Gerald **.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I have owned a Ford since I got my license at 16 years old. I have had nothing but issues with them, and I always think - I'll just try again. I will not be trying again. The last SUV I had was a Ford Edge. 58,000 miles the computer crashed it. Barely made warranty. 75k I had 2 different parts of the transmission go back to back, within months of each other. Shift solenoid one time, I believe the computer to the transmission the other. $4,000 later! Now, I have a 2015 Ford Fusion, bought brand new. I work from home and really do not drive a ton, but average, slightly under. Has 50,000 miles on it. It's already had the same shift solenoid transmission issue, and now it is back in the shop again - computer crashed. All done! The service guys are great, but the fact that this keeps happening on moderately new vehicles is absolutely unacceptable!

Original review: April 19, 2019

Diff heater went... Had replaced... Over $1,000. Found out it was a recall online. Call to see about refund in March. They said had to do it before 12-31-2018. Have receipt showing it was done in Oct... Have 5 Fords. 2014 Taurus --- fine. 2014 Flex ---- door sensors bad alarm keeps going off!!! 2011 F-350 diesel 6.7 motor blew up 10,000 miles past warranty. Cost new motor over $10,000. 2013 E-250 van rear end went 49 miles before warranty was over. Thank God. Rusting like crazy. All door hinges broke. Steering box gone. I think I'm done with Ford. They do not stand behind their company and when you call customer service they do not understand what you are talking about. Are rude and what better way for them to get you off the phone!!!! Very, very sad!!!

Original review: April 15, 2019

I was excited to purchase my brand new F350 Super Duty. It came fully loaded and could tow like no other. Yesterday driving home with a trailer full of horses I experienced what has been known as THE FORD DEATH WOBBLE. We were driving around 65mph on a four line highway when we hit a small dip in the road. The wheels on the front end felt like they were coming off the truck, braking made it worse. We pulled over and when we slowed to around 5mph it went away. I called Ford customer service to file a complaint and they were HORRIBLE.

I requested a supervisor and was told none was available. I then called the national highway safety board and filed a complaint and got a case number. I then checked the internet and found 2000 plus complaints. Same issue. Ford acts like I was the only one with this issue. For the $80,000.00 I sure you could by a Dodge or Chevy that will not have this issue. SO DISAPPOINTED. We have owned over 20 trucks in our history and have never run into such a poor customer service experience as with Ford Customer Service.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I purchased a 2019 Edge ST and it's already been to the dealership twice. Neither of which they have confirmed anything (on paper). My transmission gets to 3rd gear then comes out of gear, continuing to rev, before finally kicking over to 4th gear after a couple of seconds. Same gear, every time. First time I took it in (January 2019), they said the tech couldn't duplicate it, so I took him for a drive. He saw what it was doing but because his little laptop didn't show anything, he wrote on the work order he couldn't confirm the issue. They cleared the adaptive learning it apparently has and all was fine for a couple of weeks. Then, same gear, same issue. Took it back (March 2019). Same response - can't confirm and it's not throwing a code soooo... here I sit. It also jumps forward when trying to slow down (ie pull into parking spot or stop sign) but I won't even make the attempt to get them to duplicate that issue.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I have owned this vehicle which is a 2017 for one year. In that time I have had to replace the fuel system twice. Once for a catastrophic fuel pump failure. The other 1600 miles later. Ford swears it’s contaminated fuel. I believe it was done because the the repair was not completed correctly by Ford Motor Company. Ford will not back or stand behind their product. I will never purchase another Ford again.

Original review: March 27, 2019

Ford Flex SE 4dr Crossover 2013 car and I am experiencing for the 2nd time a door ajar issue. I fixed one door already and now a 2nd door is having the issue. Not a big problem but it triggers the alarm to go off randomly. And of course it goes off in the middle of the night 2 am, 5 am, it's 3 nights in a row!!! I chatted with Ford and they took my feedback and ignored my issue. Online there are tons people experiencing this issue and Ford does not care or do a recall or fix it!!! WOW. Such terrible service. I have been a Ford driver for 30 years but this will be my last Ford!!!

Original review: March 25, 2019

My husband and I went to a dealership 3 years and 1 month ago and paid $30,000 we didn't have to buy a truck for him to get to and from work in. He drives a lot for work, so we needed something tough and reliable. He takes good care of his things and always changes the oil and keeps up on regular maintenance. We have to take the truck now to get emissions done so that we can renew the tags, but can't do that because it's got about 6 big issues and we will have to pay $4000.00 to get it fixed. We can't trade it in, because they don't want the piece of crap either and we can't afford more payments to start over. His last truck was a salvage title pos, but it ran without too many issues for 8 years and we only paid $2400 for it. I don't know what we're going to do, but we will never buy another Ford.

Original review: March 21, 2019

This car can accelerate and stick at ANY given time! My car also sticks in Reverse, in the middle of the road. It shimmers, shudders, grinds, rattles, shifts when it wants and doesn't want and slips! How could they NOT possible return all of these vehicles, smash them and grind them like they did to "Christine" at the end!? These are death trap cars and are unsafe... Shame on Ford. NEVER EVER AGAIN!!! Now, I am stuck in this car, hoping and praying that nothing bad happens. All they do is lie after lie and say it's "normal" just so they don't have to fix it under the lemon law. You are worse than Chevy and Toyota!

Original review: March 21, 2019

My car is currently disabled from driving due to a severe transmission clutch shudder. I have been told many different things in regards to my vehicle by your customer service team. I also found that they had very limited empathy to the fact that my car was so significantly impacted by a clear manufactory issue that I almost got into a significant accident and was fearful for my life while driving it recently.

My car first experienced the shudder after a year of driving it. It was attempted to be fixed in February 2017 for the exact issue. The problem subsided for awhile, and then gradually came back. The first dealership that tried to fix the issue was All American Ford in Old Bridge, NJ. The people here were competent and were helpful, because they were reimbursed by Ford for their service.

The shudder returned of course. I went to a Ford dealership in Lakewood, NJ. Called Larsen Ford to see if they could look at the continuing issue. The service advisor Dave ** who I met with didn’t greet me. Another employee said hello and acknowledged me. Told me to sit in front of Dave. I sat in front of Dave, who didn’t even look at me while he was on his computer.

After, I guess looking into my VIN number finally addressed I was sitting there in front of him. Discussed with me that I had no available warranty on my car in regards to the transmission clutch shudder issue, and then stated that it might not be transmission clutch shudder issue without even looking at my car. I felt he didn’t even discuss or look at my car because he knew it wasn’t going to be reimbursed by Ford. He also made me feel like I lacked intelligence, probably because I am a woman and acted like I knew nothing in regards to the car’s issue when in fact it’s hard not to know since Ford is currently being sued for the issue. I quickly left there.

In between finding another dealership to help fix the problem, my car was completely affected by the transmission clutch shudder issue. It was terrifying driving it while this Accord, and a giant truck almost plowed into me, because the car jerked forward and back with acceleration and also when braking. It was brought to All American Ford in Point Pleasant, NJ where it is currently sitting because Ford does not want to take responsibility for their poor design manufacturing issue by placing a clutch system that burns off. My car is not currently being worked on, because Ford states that only certain cars can receive the extended warranty under the Customer Satisfaction Program 14M01 - Supplement #6.

The customer “satisfaction” program has not satisfied this customer. In trying to reach out to your customer care representatives was even worse than dealing with the dealerships. I spoke to multiple representatives who had a difficult time understanding my English pronunciation and each told me different things: 3/15/19 - Jane told me that when requesting to speak with a supervisor it was pointless, because they will tell me the same thing. She was also unable to tell me exactly why my car was not covered under the warranty hence why I wanted to speak to a supervisor. She did note to request a supervisor to contact me in a business day.

3/18/19 - I did not receive a phone call from a supervisor, so I called back again. I spoke with a John who told me that a supervisor placed a call however he couldn’t tell me when or what number so that I could make sure to answer. No supervisor of course was available. I asked to make a FM360 claim, he said only a supervisor could do that. Requested a supervisor to call me back. In addition, told me that dealerships can talk to Ford corporation in regards to reimbursement of warranty funds. 3/19/19 - A supervisor called me at 7:00 pm, however I was eating dinner with family after a long day at work.

3/20/19 - Spoke to Gail a supervisor who informed me that the warranty is not covered for me because my car was made in October 2013 not in June 2013 (only a couple months later). I expressed my concerns since it's the same exact transmission clutch shudder issue attempted to be fixed the first time, and why are only certain lucky Ford owners experiencing the same issue the only ones privileged to be reimbursed.

In addition, she informed me that previous representatives could have filed a FM360 claim even though they told me a supervisor could. I also asked why the TMZ module is covered, however the clutches aren’t. She could not answer that question. She kept on repeating herself, talking over me in a scripted manner, and did not address my specific questions. I requested to speak to another supervisor other than Gail, and she denied my request. I kept on clarifying her statements and requesting for her to note to speak to another supervisor in case they had other information. In short, she denied my request and hung up on me.

Ford has not rectified their design manufacturing mistake and would like to make their customers pay out of pocket for their error. I have a car that is not even 5 years old in which I have to pay $2000 for. I have paid for new tires, oil changes, and checks. I have made sure my car is updated on my end. My car is not driveable and I have to spend every day speaking to your employees who don’t want to help. In addition, due to research and speaking with Ford dealerships the problem will still continue even if the clutches are replaced.

Ford has a responsibility to their customers and to keep them safe. They have designed and made unsafe vehicles and are unwilling to help out ALL of their customers. I hoping that someone will be in contact with me in regards to my issue. I am requesting that my current Ford dealership be reimbursed for the clutches. I am told that even if they replace the TMZ module, the car will not drive without the clutches being replaced. Someone needs to rectify the issue.

Original review: March 15, 2019

When I leased my 18 Escape I immediately noticed the variable transmission was shifting strangely. It is one of the new versions that pause when you are stopped at a light. However it was banging into gear at times. I brought it in, they did some work on it, and when I left the problem was still there. I went back to the dealership the next day, drove with the service advisor (very nice guy), and was told that is actually the way it should be working. At that point accepted my poor purchase and moved on. Fast forward 6 months later the car is now lurching forward as it shifts into gears at sporadic times. Totally unsafe, not sure what to do. Does anyone else have this issue?

Original review: March 14, 2019

We are an HVAC company that has bought many Fords currently and in the past. Lately, these Ford vehicles have not held up very well. We recently had a 2014 van with 43k need a new transmission. The Ford warranty expired 1 month ago. Ford has declined to stand behind their products and will not pay any of the repair. I have contacted Ford Customer Care and they just tell me it's out of warranty. They made a case #, denied the case, and didn't even tell me. Their customer service is extremely poor. When I call, I fight through several automated prompts, usually get transferred a couple of times and battle a communication barrier with the reps. This will be the last Ford we purchase!

Original review: March 11, 2019

Have 26k miles on the car and it constantly needs jumped. Took my car in 3 times still no resolution. Asked for a loaner and got nothing. My Dodge Nitro with 190K miles was more reliable than this Explorer. Regret this purchase and I will never buy another Ford!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I am on my 3rd Ford Vehicle. The first 2 were used and had issues. I thought if I bought new and kept up with maintenance it would last... I was wrong! Under 7 years old and 53,000 miles, I have a list of issues and Ford does not stand behind their product. The Dealership charges absorbent fees just to look at the issues, not even fix them. They really know how to push away customers. I took my car to another auto shop and I am now excited to buy my first Toyota. Don't buy Ford. You will regret it. I do.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

My 2007 Ford Edge was flawless which led my current 2018 Edge SEL. From the start, the front brakes grab and surge. Dealer has not been able to find/fix problem. In Winter conditions, they go into anti skid mode immediately. In Winter conditions, wiper blades park below any heated portion of the windshield, accrue ice and snow and fail to clean. Blades ices up most of the time.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I don't understand about how ford treats people that buy their car and just looks over it and don't do anything my self and have to fix things and on warranty. I don't understand why they treated me so bad and that people get stuck with a bill that your vehicles do work right and the transmission on my vehicles and you just don't care and your product make me not believe in you and hurts that I have family that works for Ford Motor Company and my father retired from your company.

I am very upset and don't understand why you just make a vehicle and stand by your vehicles and your not and only out for your self and not for myself and other customers that buy vehicles from you and your gonna hurt so many. And this is not a good thing for you and I am not threatening you I am just voicing point on my vehicles that I have bought from Ford Motor Company. I don't know why you do this to your customers and also myself and the review people use will get back to you and you see what going on and hopefully you will stand by your vehicle and understand why your vehicle are hurting other and take care of the problems with your transmission and other things that go wrong with your vehicles. And show what things that you do to have to take off work and miss a day a work and not get paid and struggles with your vehicle and my as too. I will keep up the reviews.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Before I retired we purchased a new 2014 Ford Edge. At 32,000 miles and 3 years old we had paint bubbling on the passenger side rear door where the door skin is crimped around the door shell. I took it to our local Ford dealership and it was scheduled in the body shop for a repair. Once completed it looked great. However, being a mechanic and building and painting street rods, I feared the corrosion would return. I voiced my concerns and was told the repair was guaranteed. At 39,000 miles and less than a year I returned to the dealership with more corrosion than ever.

The dealership took photos and submitted them to Ford who denied any warranty. I contacted Ford and was told it had to have rust holes to be covered. I'm so picky with my vehicles. I was furious. This was the first new Ford product I have purchased only because my wife wanted it. I am a 60 year old long time GM man. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER NEW FORD PRODUCT!!!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Purchased a 2018 Mustang GT. 6 speed, manual. I noticed transmission failure about 6,000 to 7000 miles. Took it to two different Ford dealers because the first Ford dealer tried to charge me. The second Ford dealer did the work and did it under warranty but advised me but if it happened again it would be coming out of my pocket regardless of my warranties. Very nice car but warning you will be spending more money on it even though you have a warranty and it is a brand new car. Good luck.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

Purchased a 2011 Ford Fiesta SE. After the purchase, I had problems with the transmission. Further research turned up that Ford is well aware of this problem and extended a warranty for 7 years or 100,000 miles to replace the transmission. I purchased the car just AFTER the 7 year mark. Ford has been unwilling to repair this well known problem. How as a company, when you know you have put out a faulty product do you not stand behind it and repair it? This is in excess of $3,000 to repair myself.

Additionally, Ford customer service and consumer affairs were rude and not at all helpful. When I called them they told me since it was beyond the 7 years they would not help. I asked for a supervisor and they told me no, that the supervisor was just going to tell me the same thing anyways. I then filed a complaint with the BBB. When Ford called to respond to that, they called from a blocked number and left a quick message, basically saying that they did extend the warranty and it's basically my fault I didn't repair it in that time (even though I didn't have the car at that time). They were very rude and left no way for me to call them back to actually speak to them. Horrible car and horrible company! STAY AWAY FROM FORD!!!

Ford Cars and Trucks Company Information