Ford Cars and Trucks
1.44/5
Based on 57 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Ford Cars and Trucks

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 14, 2018

1192 Ford Cars and Trucks Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Well after months of working with Ford to get something for all the trouble I had with the fiesta. Car shutting off on when I’m driving, shuttering when it did drive, door latches going out in the first 30 days of me owning it. Hours spent at Ford to have them tell me it’s fixed and drive home to find out it’s not. I finally traded it in and Ford said because I don’t own the car anymore they are not going to help me even though they sent me the form saying they could. Thank You Ford for wasting my time and money. Never again will I buy a Ford. Saying we are an American company but making parts in Mexico. At least other companies don’t ** as much as you do.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I bought a 2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium Convertible from a Ford dealership. I was very happy with my purchase initially. A year later, 1 week before my warranty ended, I got A/C and seat heating/cooling issues. I took my vehicle to a Ford service and they were super helpful in the beginning. They told me all my issues were covered under the certified pre-owned warranty and they even gave me a rental for $2/day because I had premium vehicle benefits. They also said there was a nail in one of my tires and they would patch that up for $35 and the rest would be a $100 deductible. They put me on a Lyft for free and I got my rental from Enterprise. I only paid for insurance. It was too good to be true!

The day my vehicle was supposed to be ready I got a call from the service center. They told me they fixed the A/C but the seat heating/cooling would be $750!!! When I asked why, they told me there was something 'syrupy' in the electrical system under the car and "a soda can probably exploded inside the vehicle"! I swear to God that's what the guy said. Of course, this is completely BS. I mean I would have to clean the entire interior of the vehicle if something like that happened. There were no stains anywhere inside my vehicle and this guy had the audacity to suggest that a soda can EXPLODED in my vehicle and it magically only got in the electrical system under the seat.

Needless to say, I was really pissed at this petty attempt to charge me an extra $750 and I contacted Ford customer service to deliver my complaint. They basically replied me with an automated message saying how they understand my frustration but they fully support the dealership's decision. Long story short, I am not saying never buy from Ford but just be aware that in their core they are a company that puts making money over their customer service and they will milk every penny out of you if they can. There are better car companies out there folks. I know that I will never ever buy a Ford again but if you do choose to risk your money you have been warned and it's on you now.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

This was in 2017, my 2016 Ford Transit Connect Sunroof curtain was jammed and will not close when my warranty mileage was still under 30k miles. When I called the Ford dealer in Hagerstown MD to look at it they told me to bring it in on their next available date which was almost 1 wk plus away. I told them that I was traveling out of state; anyway when I finally took the van to them they told me that my warranty was 1k 100 miles off to call Ford motors. When I called them they told me to call my branch dealer which I told that I have already did & they told me that they can't do anything about it. So now I'm stucked with this defective curtain rail that will not close. "Still Love my little Transit connect".

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I have a 2017 Edge SEL with several upgrades. This is my 2nd Edge and it was the only model we seriously looked at before buying. 3 weeks after we purchased it we took a 7,000 mile cross country trip. I put over 100,000 miles on my 2011 Edge. I have not had any mechanical problems with either car. I did have a few accessory issues with the 2011, rearview camera, cruise control, and a window. I have had several Ford vehicles in the last 20 years and have been very satisfied with them. I have also owned a Mercedes Benz, Kia, GMC, Nissan and Acura in the same time span.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I bought a 2105 Ford 150 XLT 4WD and on Dec 22nd 2017 it seems fuel pump went out. Had to get truck towed so called roadside. They said it would be 3 hours so I waited. No one showed. Called roadside back come to find out someone cancelled. Did not tow until Dec 23 2017. Since truck has been in shop date changes on parts coming in to fix. First date was Jan 12th 2018. Now Jan 25th 2018. Still no action. Tried calling Ford direct 4 times. Can't get through and dealership keeps making excuses.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford?

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

We have a 2015 Ford Explorer. The paint on the hood is actually bubbling off. We took it to a Ford dealership and spoke with the service manager and he confirmed that it was a defect and that they had seen the issue before. He suggested we contact Ford for resolution and gave us a number to refer to. We contacted Ford and since the car was over the warranty by miles it was not in years. They denied the claim stating it was out of the warranty period. We took it to an auto body shop and they again stated that it is a common issue with Fords because the hood is aluminum and does not hold the paint.

We initially brought this up while we were within 1000 miles of the warranty as well as 6 months before the 3 year mark. We cannot believe that a $50,000 vehicle has the paint peeling due to a defect and they refuse to stand behind it. We had purchased the extended warranty but apparently it does not cover the paint. Ford should be ashamed of themselves. This is not a quality product. Last Ford we will purchase!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I’m a long time Ford owner. In July, 2017 the electronic power steering on my 2013 Mustang GT which had less than 40K miles, malfunctioned which in turn resulted in the loss of traction control, ABS and other electronic assist functions. After being informed that my warranty was expire, I was quoted over $2.2K. Annoyed that a low mileage car which was less than 4 years old could have an issue like this, I chose to drive it without power steering.

Fast forward to January 2018, I brought the car to the dealership for an oil change which happened to lose all steering function while in their possession. The dealership explained that the car was a ticking time bomb and that I should be grateful that the steering didn’t go out while I was on the road. I was blown away because they never informed me that I would lose all steering in the original diagnosis 6 months earlier. I contacted Ford Consumer Affairs and they just filed it away and don’t want to acknowledge the issue due to the potential liability it can face for selling cars with faulty steering that are likely to fail on the road. Ford’s power steering issues are well-known, but the associated catastrophic steering failure is not. Basically, if you drive a Ford product and the power steering goes out, you are driving a death trap.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I have owned my '17 Explorer (with under 15k miles) less than 6 months. Granted, it's colder than my first girlfriends heart, but my Explorer wouldn't start. My '17 Chevy Impala (and countless other cars I see driving by me) had no problem. So I call Ford Roadside Assistance at 11am. Yes, I'm in the comfort of my home, not stranded on the side of the highway, but... I have ** to do! They said, "No problem, busy day, but we'll have someone there within THREE hours". Ok. I get it. Lots of people in worse shape than me. Three hours comes and goes, no calls, no updates, and most importantly, no Roadside Assistance. I call again. The advisor says "I see you called earlier, what can I help you with". I said, "It's been three hours, no roadside assistance".

He says "we have no record that you called". Say what? You knew I called earlier... It wasn't to see how the weather was in ARIZONA! "We will send someone, they will be there within THREE HOURS (it's now 2pm). Ok. THREE hours later, nada, no calls, no updates, no Roadside Assistance. So I called the local dealership. "Yep, they are really busy. Let me call them to see whats going on." Roger. He calls back "someone cancelled the dispatch at 4:03pm". Say what? So, the first tow company, the one that never showed up, must have "cancelled" so it wouldn't show in the system that they would have been, like, FOUR hours late??? By this time (6pm, 7 hours after the initial call) we decided we needed to concentrate on one of our four activities of daily living, eating.

After sitting in the driveway for 7 hours on a battery charger, the 6 month old baby decided to turn over. I called the towing company that the dealer dispatched and told them we had had enough for the night, and no longer needed a tow. Today, the day after, we received a call from Ford Roadside Assistance saying that a tow truck is on the way. We called back and said the tow is not necessary. They called again. And again, and again. And again. Five calls either telling us a tow truck is en route or asking if we needed a tow. Pretty disorganized that bunch!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Ford makes it virtually impossible to terminate a lease early. My situation changed halfway through my lease. The would rather see you default on the payments than work something out. A bunch of people on autopilot that just repeats the same garbage information over and over. I will never use Ford ever again in my life, and if you are thinking of buying from them...take a minute and read some of the reviews, they are a horrible company and are doing a disservice to their customers.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I am the owner of a 2012 Ford Focus which is known to have a bad clutch and transmission. While I was under warranty, I had two clutches replaced and multiple software flashes to try and fix the issue. I have only had my new clutch for about 19,000 miles but because I am now out of warranty, they are making me pay for a new one. The first service representative at Miller Ford advised that we have the old clutch and right after they put that into my vehicle, they came out with a new clutch that fixed the issues the old one is having. He explained that due to this, the new one should be covered. After they diagnosed my vehicle, they are now stating that since my vehicle has over 100,000 miles, I would have to pay for the new clutch, even though they know they put a clutch in my car with KNOWN ISSUES.

My husband was active duty military and when the military tells you to move, they don't pay to transport your car so we were forced to drive across the country with our vehicle. Military families will ALWAYS have more miles on a vehicle than a family that doesn't have to move all over the country. I find Ford's actions reprehensible since they know the clutch that is in my car is BAD and they JUST REPLACED it. They also advised me that when a clutch is replaced under warranty, the warranty on the part is a lot shorter than if I had paid for it. Ford knows that they came out with a clutch to fix the problems that the one that is in my car is having, but yet they are STILL MAKING ME PAY FOR IT. DO NOT BUY A FORD, THEY ARE THIEVES AND AN UNETHICAL COMPANY.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I bought a Ford Fusion. Shortly after buying it and the extended warranty the heat on the driver's seat would not shut off and kept getting hotter and hotter to the point it burnt my leg! I still have a mark! I called the place I bought it from they told me to call Ford. I called Ford and they pretty much told me, "Oh well." They wouldn't help me with anything! Never again will I buy a Ford!!! So much for the extended warranty! Rip off! They're lucky I don't sue them!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

On Saturday, November 14th, I came outside to start my car, the car would not turn and I had a notice to "Service Power Steering Now". Just the day before the car drove fine no issues. I researched the issue and it is well known and also had a class action lawsuit against it. When speaking to Ford Motor Company, they had no desire to fix the issue because it was not recalled, although thousands of 2010 Ford Fusions have this issue. I spoke to the local Ford Dealership who has my car and the service tech said this is 99.9% not my fault and there is nothing I could have done to prevent this from happening because it is an Electrical System Failure. In trying to get the issue resolved for my American car, I spoke to several unpleasant representatives in the Philippines and they said there is nothing they can do and they can’t escalate my case.

Ford stated that because my car is over $60k, it is not covered under warranty but this again is a well known issue. I would like for Ford to own up to their mistake while creating this vehicle and cover the expense. If you really think about it, I've seen over 4k complaints in regards to this same issue, each one of us had to $1,800 to repair a part that was 99.9% not our fault. I need for James Hackett to consider recalling the 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering for the safety of our children and families. What if my 9 year old daughter was in the car and it happened while I was driving. Ford is putting many lives at risk. And it is not fair that I have an American car and have to speak to someone in the Philippines regarding my vehicle. They don't care, they want a paycheck. The media needs to take on this situation, THIS IS SERIOUS.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

Ford Motor Company don't want business from US citizens of Puerto Rico... On November 24, 2017 at the Central Florida International Auto Show I was enjoying a great Auto Show especially looking at the Pickup trucks inside the Orlando Convention Center. Ford, Nissan and Chevy pickups were my top pick for my next purchase, the only other thing that I needed to was to test drive them. So after spending all day at the show I went outside and test drove with Nissan, Dodge and others with my Puerto Rico driver's license with no issues.

But when I stop at the Ford Test drive tent I show my Puerto Rico driver's license like I did with the other 3 locations and was notify that it was no good, only US driver license. I told the lady that Puerto Rico is part of the United States but she didn't care. Last time I check Ford has dealerships in the island of Puerto Rico. As a US citizen and a US service member, I felt disappointed, disrespect... Ford Motor Company lost a customer... and hopefully many more.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I bought a 2017 Mustang. I've had it four months and in that time it's been in the garage once a month for the same problem. My car is now in the garage again. The clutch has come out of it. The service manager said the car had been treated rough. I called the main company about this. Guess what? It's my problem. If, I have them fix it it will cost me 2000.00. If, I fix it it'll cost me 800.00 and voids all warranties. I tried talking to the service manager. He told me to go away. I was wasting his time. I've always been a fan of Ford. Not anymore. My family won’t buy them anymore. I tell people how they treated me. Now I have to pay this garage 90.00 to get my car back. This is a bunch of **. People don't buy a Ford.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I bought a preferred vehicle, a 2013 Ford Fusion from Wolfchase Ford. I am currently waiting on the 2nd head to be installed. It cost me $3700 for the first one. Ford has shown no interest in the issue. I would recommend not to buy an EcoBoost Ford.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I've found the extras included in this car (2014 Fusion) extremely helpful. For example when desiring to change the temperature, audio and various other choices, there is no need to take your eyes off the road, just tell the car what you want and it responds. No fiddle with the touch screen necessary which is dangerous for your eye movement. The interior is very comfortable with leather seating and very handy arm storage area. Good design and good mileage.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I bought a 2016 F-150 and absolutely loved it! My issue is not with the truck itself, but with the lack of customer service from the dealer all the way to Ford Credit. I would have Ford do the regular maintenance on the truck and with that regular maintenance came regular frustration. When told that it would be ready at a certain time they never delivered. When you call to ask when it would be ready, no one had an answer.

Due to financial situation and wanting to help my parents out, I sold my truck. Not because I wanted to, but because it had to be done. When trying to process the paper work at local Ford deal, they were more worried about eating chips and salsa in the manager’s office instead of getting things finalized and me out the door. After 2 hours they finally had me sign the little amount of paperwork I needed and I was out the door. I was told that the reimbursement check for the over pay would be in my mail in 3-4 weeks. After numerous conversations with Ford Credit CS, and 7 week of waiting, they've decided to stop payment and reissue the check. Did they offer to expedite it, or send it with a tracking number? No...

I loved my truck… It reminded me of the summers I got to spend with my grandfather riding around in his. However, I believe the price you pay for a product should represent the quality of their customer service as well. Ford, your customer service in all departments needs to be improved. You put a high price on your vehicles, your customer service should be better equipped, better trained, and better ready to serve the people that buy your vehicles. Based on my CS experience with Ford, I doubt I will be back to get another one in my future, nor will I recommend it to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Purchase new Ford F-250. They have been running commercials about family discounts for Florida after Hurricane. Called Ford direct and was told it is only for people that already have Ford financing that they are giving extra time to make payments. A total lie as compared to their B.S commercial.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

We purchased a 2016 Fusion from Auto Nation in Union City GA. The auto shift clutch immediately started vibrating, lunging and rolls backwards, I assumed it would be a warranty fix easily but the dealership and Ford refused saying it was “normal”. Now there is a class action lawsuit. After 50 years with Ford never again. Don’t buy.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I'd give zero stars if that was possible. Back story: never owned US made car. Drove just about every brand of Japanese car out there since '83, with no major complaints. I decided perhaps it was time to give a US company a try and my research suggested Ford the best of them. I got a new Explorer. Explorer seemed like a solid vehicle until at 20k miles it started to suffer some mysterious electrical problem, the worst of which manifests itself by hitting the gas pedal and nothing happens. The revs are there, it's just nada between transmission and the engine. It can last a few seconds to a few minutes and when it does finally engage, the car leaps forward similar to what happens when you drop the clutch hard on a manual car.

Other things are rear view cam coming on when going forward, cruise control shutting off for no reason etc. Worst, and potentially dangerous is the dead motor thing. Left me dead in the water in an intersection the other day. Brought it to Ford service three times now. First two times, being (apparently) an electrical issue, and an intermittent one at that, of course they couldn't reproduce the problem or fix it. Third time was the charm as I walked the tech out and it did it for him in person, so he confirmed it and said he thought it was electrical vs. a transmission issue. Once they got it in the shop, you guessed it, they could not reproduce it, and no fix.

Now I'm getting pissed. Many phone calls, etc. later to Ford corporate, them generally doing jack** to help me, etc., they then ask me to bring it in for a 4th time! I said I would, if they would at least tell me what they would happen after #4 visit and no fix: replace the car, let me out of the lease, etc. if after #4 if was not fixed. Their response was "we will evaluate that afterward in a 'good faith review'" I responded, "So if after #4 and nothing is fixed, we go onto #5?" They ignored the Q. Seemed pretty reasonable request to me...

Hence a total non answer and yet, I should bring it in for #4 with zero commitment from them, so at that point I declined knowing it was a waste of time and all they are doing is trying to wear me down and give up. I have 7 months left on the lease. So, it appears I'm stuck with Ford until the lease run out (which is me paying for a defective car), pay the lease off and walk, which is me throwing $ in the toilet on a defective car. And Ford was supposed to be the most reliable of US brands. No wonder we continue to lose market share to the Japanese, etc.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

In July 2017 our 2013 Ford F-150 lost all braking power. Had truck towed and they replaced Master Cylinder and brake booster. I researched and found our truck was manufactured 4 months too early to be included in a recall for this very issue. Ford headquarters finally agreed to pay us $350 of our $574 bill. We have a complaint number and approval code. HOWEVER it is October and the local dealership Sam Pack's Ford Country of Lewisville TX refuses to cut our partial hush payment! I've emailed and called too many times to both headquarters and local shop!!! I'm done with Ford and ready to spread the word of their refusal to admit to faulty parts and refusal to honor partial payment! They are liable and are trying to avoid all accountability. Shame on Ford as we all know BRAKES ARE OPTIONAL on Ford vehicles!!!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

We have a chronic problem with a function on our vehicle. We have had to call roadside assistance every other month for the past while. Almost every time they send a towing company that doesn't service this area. I tell them when I call that this is a problem and to please send someone who services this area. They don't. So, after waiting for the tow truck company that does not service the area we have to wait for a tow truck company that does service the area!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I called customer service on Oct. 3, 2017 and spoke to Ashley. (800) 392-3673. I was trying to find out some information about a transmission hose part # and asked who to speak to about this matter. She told me to pay for a subscription to Motor craft or go to the dealer. The dealer wants $100.00 to tell me about the hose. This is ridiculous as I just need to find out how many transmission hoses my expedition has. I am not a mechanic to even know what to look for under the hood. A bunch of morons and I bought Fords all my life as I am now 52 years old... Somehow I am realizing why my friends buy Hyundai and other foreign cars. Customer service is worth nothing as they are as ignorant and nonhelpful as the Ford Motor company.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Sponsorship of the NFL - I have driven Fords my whole life. I am 58 years old 20 years in the military but if you guys can't have the balls to stand up your flag and the soldiers that will go with it I will never ever I another Ford again.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

I love Ford vehicles. My first was an Explorer which I had for about 4-5 years but when both my dogs passed away, I needed to move on to help me forget but I sold it on my own and got a pretty penny for it. This was a rare occasion because I like to hold on to my vehicles. So I took the check I received for it and started my search for my next Ford. And of course there are the naysayers who will tell you that Ford stands for "found on road dead" But not in my case.

My next Ford was in 1996, the last year they made the Bronco. I bought it in Nov of 1995 and I drove it for 20 years with regular upkeep but not one problem along the way. One month short of 20 years it got tired and had to go to Bronco heaven. I had more people asking me if I would consider selling it because I take care of my cars and even after 20 years, there was not a speck of rust on it. I was stopped at a light one day and the guy behind me got out of his car and came to my window just to tell me what a nice truck it was.

Since then, I have been driving a non Ford car that I had in storage and I hate it. You can't see over other cars and trucks when you are stuck in traffic. But, never fear, the word is out that Ford will be bringing the Bronco back in 2018 and I will be the first in line. I just wish they would bring the little side windows back. They were awesome too.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

After owning my 2015 Ford Fiesta for two years I got in my car and when I went to shut the door the entire plastic handle broke right off. They would have to replace the whole door for $498 without any labor. No kids, well kept etc. This piece is such junk, will never buy another Ford if this is how they design them.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

The Ford Edge Limited was well made and the fit & finish is very good. The vehicle has over 20K miles and no problems. The ride is comfortable and road noise is very low. The cargo area is a good size and can be doubled by lowering the rear seats. I recommend getting the V6 engine.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

I am extremely disappointed in (2016) Ford Explorer which has failed transmission at 40,000 miles only. Worst part is, Ford's so called power terrain warranty does not cover the repair and I was billed 6,000$ to repair the transmission. I wish I listened my friends and did not touch any Ford products...

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I purchased a new 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid through my shared employee plan through Harley Davidson and Ford Motor Company. The car currently has 25K miles on it and I have had nothing but issues with it. The transmission went out at 20K miles. The radiator cracked at 25K. There has been faulty wiring in the seats and door panels to name a few. I wrote a letter to Ford Motor Company and they called me back with a case number and opened an investigation on their end. They never called me back when I left messages and provided no information to me on the buyback program. I was just informed today (as my car is on day 26 of being in service at the dealership) that my car does not qualify for a buyback. When I questioned as to why, she said, "I don't know. I'm not an attorney. You'd have to hire one.” I am so disappointed in Ford's product, and horrible customer service.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

My mom bought a 2016 Explorer and the car was sold as new and no accidents. Well she washed the car last month and paint chipped off the front fender a big chunk of paint. My mom has had no accidents and keeps the car in the carport. She calls Ford and tries to use the warranty but Ford doesn't call her back for 3 days. She had to call them for them to tell her the car had been in a wreck previous. So she calls another number for corporate and the woman starts out with an attitude and implies she wrecked the car and is trying to get over on FORD. My mom don't have to get over on Ford. She just wants what she paid for when buying a new car. She bought the car in Florida where I was living at the time at BARTOW FORD.

The car was damaged during shipping and then was treated like she has to scam Ford to get her car fixed. My mom had the lady of the corporate office on speaker phone and the lady flat out told her it is her job to turn people down and not approve claims 'cause that cost Ford. Well I am the one that got my mom interested in Ford by me buying an Explorer and then I bought myself a 2015 Lariat and then my mom bought hers and was ripped off. Well my family has spent over a 100 thousand dollars and for the ignorance of that lady to tell us her job is to turn people down from their warranty. Well I'm here to tell people not to buy a Ford so people like her can't have a job. If enough people quit buying their product then they have to thin the ignorant people of Ford.

Needless to say my mom had to pay out of pocket to get her car fixed and they discovered that there was more damage done than what we was seeing and thanks to whoever covered this up it cost my family money and to be disrespected by a lady behind a desk that don't know ** about my mom and accuse her of trying to scam Ford. I did like your products. This was the first time we owned Ford. My family was always a Chevrolet family. Guess what? We will be getting rid of all of our Fords.

Ford expert review by ConsumerAffairs

One of the most well-known automobile companies in the world, the Ford Motor Company is a multinational automaker headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan. With a history stretching back to the beginning of the automobile industry, Ford first began manufacturing vehicles in 1903. Now, Ford builds many different types of cars, trucks, vans and more. Ford also sells service truck chassis and offers uplift service for trucks as well.

• F-series chassis: Ford’s F-series of service truck chassis are the F-350, F-450 and the F-550. Each of these chassis is capable of being fit for service trucks and each is available in regular and supercab models. You can make sure you find an F-series model to fit your needs by looking at the specs of each online and selecting your own configuration.

• Super Duty trucks: Ford’s Super Duty trucks are the toughest cabs and chassis the company has ever built. Super Duty trucks are made of high-strength aluminum alloy and come with strong frames and axles. They are ideal for use in rugged conditions in industries like construction, forestry and mining.

• E-series chassis: Ford’s E-series cutaway chassis are ideal for service van upfits. Their basic design is built for heavy-duty towing and cargo hauling. You can use Ford’s online selection tool to find the right chassis to fit your needs.

• Commercial Vehicle Centers: Ford’s Commercial Vehicle Centers are specialty dealers uniquely qualified to meet commercial needs. If you’re looking for an upfit body for your chassis, the Commercial Vehicle Center can provide you with valuable information about viable upfit options.

• Upfit incentives: If you already have a truck that you want to use as a service truck, Ford offers upfit incentives for your chassis. Ford may provide cash assistance for upfitting your truck or van to a service vehicle. These incentives are subject to availability and may change, so contact your nearest Commercial Vehicle Center or check online to see current incentives.

• Best for: service truck fleets, people who need an upfit service and any other basic service truck needs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

www.ford.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use