Firestone Service Centers

Firestone Service Centers
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.37/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Firestone Service Centers Reviews

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I've been going to the Firestone Auto Care center in Little Elm TX (north Dallas) for a couple of years, and have always been satisfied with the high quality of their service. From the manager Brooks ** on down, each person has made an effort to meet my needs in a timely manner, whether for an oil change, a new wiper blade, or recently for a new set of tires. I did my research between top-end tires from Bridgestone/Firestone and Continental and almost went with the Continentals before Brooks stepped in and helped meet my budget with their new QuietTrack. Overall, this center lets me know when future service may be needed but are never pushy or sales-y about it, leaving me comfortable and trusting. Great place.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Amazingly professional and purely focused on customer experience. The people at the Firestone Service Center in Bloomington Minnesota have impressed me in a way that very few service organizations seem to be able to do anymore. We have been Firestone customers for many years for all of our auto needs. We had been using a different location however. More recently we had ongoing issues with that location on service, quality, pricing, miscommunication and frustration. We had decided to go somewhere else. I wrote a general feedback to Firestone and was contacted immediately by John in the Bloomington location (in fact in my voicemail he left telephone numbers and the times that I could find him and invited me to call him anytime because he urgently wanted to fix this for me).

John went out of his way to talk with me to understand what had been happening so he could actually fix it. I mean, I have not seen somebody that professional, committed and authentic in many years. Patrick the manager of the Bloomington store worked hand-in-hand with John fixing the problems, communicating with me and making everything work. They did far more than I even expected, again not just to win me back but to prove that it was truly important to them. Both John and Patrick demonstrated not only the highest professionalism and integrity, but an actual pride in their work and their store. I will only ever take our cars to them and if you’re looking for somebody trustworthy -go there. Amazing experience.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for sharing your experience at our Bloomington Firestone, Tiffany. We have shared your experience with the Area Manager to have John and Patrick recognized for their hard work. Thank you for being a valued Firestone customer. ^Miguel

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

The location is: Firestone Service Center, 9421 Hwy 92, Woodstock, GA 30188. The manager is ** and the brake tech was **. I went there after having my car (2004 Infiniti FX35) looked at by numerous mechanics including the Dealer in Marietta, GA. No one could seem to find the "iron-on-iron-scrubbing-noise" my brakes were making. In the last 12 months, all pads, rotors and calipers had been replaced (somewhere else) but everyone since then, told me my brakes are fine - no problem discovered. As it turns out, my front pads were installed up-side down and my caliper bracket was missing a bushing. I replaced the front pads with your "LIFETIME" warranty ones. My car is performing perfectly now!

Sidebar: I also needed at least two tires, I have plugged my tires too many times, plus another newly discovered nail was in one of them. Oh my! **, even went out of his way to take me home as it was discovered, I had to leave my car overnight waiting for parts. These gentlemen are awesome! I wanted you all to know how GREAT they are!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I was in hurry to get new tires on my kid's Mazda CX5 and I went to Town Fair and the experience was pathetic. They told me they could help me but they were limited on 19" tires and they tried to sell me garbage tires, so I left and went to NTB where I sat in the lobby and waited 20 minutes for someone to even recognize me only to leave in total disgust. I then went to Walmart who had no idea what a tire is and then went to a couple local places too that were amazing but limited on inventory and resources. Then I remembered Firestone? The issue is we're all trying to save a buck, so we look at the marketing scams and start to overthink it.

However, when I drove into the Firestone parking lot the experience was different. I walked in and I was greeted by a professional who has been in the business since the 70's and I knew I was in good hands. I asked him if you had to put tires on your kid's car what tire would you buy? He quickly showed me a couple options and yet the tires were more expensive. I trusted his judgement. Yes, I paid a little more, but it is worth it. Better service and real experience. Therefore, I would recommend this branch to anyone. Not only their knowledge, but their attitude and love for what they do was so evident.

The Firestone in Plaistow NH also met my aggressive timeline. I look forward to my installation tomorrow. It proves consumers will pay a little more for exception service and good people. I would have never realized this had I not experienced what I went through this evening. As of today, I'm a customer for life and your team in Plaistow NH made a difference. Ty Firestone Plaistow. :)

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

Firstly, it's so complicated to leave a review from your website, you need to work on that. I woke up Wednesday with a flat tire. I pulled it off and used my wife's car, take it to your location on 91st St in Tulsa OK. I was met by a young man, **, who asked when I needed to get to work and I told him 15 min ago. He worked to fix my tire 30 min before the store opened, got me back home before my wife was late for her work and got me back on the road. If I could, I'd hire him away from you. Just want him to be recognized for what he does for you when no one is looking. He's the kind of employee that makes you look good... Just sayin'.

If I could give him 6 stars, I would.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for reaching out to Firestone, Bernard. We are happy to hear that we were able to have your tire repaired in time for you and your wife to to get to work. We appreciate your business with Firestone and look forward to working with you in the future. ^Miguel

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: May 16, 2020

On Saturday May 9, 2020 I went to the Firestone website to schedule an appointment for tires. I choose my tires and scheduled my appointment time for May 15, 2020 for 10:00am. I walked in the Orangeburg store where the service was scheduled and was told the tires were not in. The manager then told me she could order some tires and they would be in on Saturday morning at 10:00am I show up at that time only to be told the tires would be in Tuesday. They can get them in but they will not be going on my truck because I am taking my business and money somewhere else.

Original review: May 1, 2020

While being tossed around to different locations, I finally decided to visit Firestone Complete Auto Care @ 660 Cross Creek Mall for my tire needs. I will say, that ** the store Manager was very detailed oriented, courteous and knowledgeable about my auto care. I am late posting due to having death in my family, but I must say it was nice to go to a shop and leave knowing that someone actually took the time to diagnose and access the needs of the customer and leave not feeling you were taken advantage of. Thanks again ** for your wonderful service.

Original review: April 30, 2020

I bought new tires from Firestone in Aurora on New York street. They were having a sale on new tires and I needed new tires so I bought 4 new tires at a low price. And the service guys did a great job.

Original review: April 14, 2020

I have been a Firestone customer for over 30 years. Yesterday, April 13, 2020, I had the unfortunate displeasure of going to the Firestone at 465 Morrison Rd, Gahanna, OH 43230 because I had a nail in the center of my tire, and I have the road hazard protection that will repair the tire or prorate a replacement. They said my tire was split on the edge (the side that is close to the car). I thought it looked suspect and I wondered if they did this to force me to buy a new tire instead of getting the free repair.

I asked the rude manager, **, if they had any loyalty discounts for long time customers, and he "no, I don't do that." I told him, I had spent thousands of dollars with Firestone over the span of 30+ years, and could he take a little off the total. He was very rude and said, "Do you have a coupon?" I told him no, but I could look online. He said, "We're not like Kroger's, so the only thing you'll be getting is the $11 for the prorated tread on the tire." I told him he was very rude, and that I was going to call the Corporate office and he said, "Go ahead!"

I called the Corporate office, and customer service said they would have the District Manager call me within 48 hours. There was no phone call today, so maybe there will be one tomorrow. I ended up paying over $150.00 for the tire, and because of James, Firestone ended up losing a long time customer! I sure hope ** being a jerk was worth it, Firestone!!! You won't get another dime from me or my family!!!

Original review: April 11, 2020

I took my car with my wife to have it checked in October as it had a bad ticking sound. They did diagnostics on my vehicle. They said it was this and that and that and was over 3,000.00 dollars. I said if it is for sure what the problem is and they said yes that their mechanics are really good and it will take care of the problem. Well it did not take care of the problem and has been taken in a couple more times. Their mechanics now say it is the valves, why did they not say that in the beginning? Then they said when it need an oil change they will put a different oil, Why not just change the oil and put the other oil they are talking about. Well I called Firestone on 1-27-2020 and I explained about the problem and that it is still ticking and also now had a burning smell. They said they would have the district manager call me the next day.

I waited and waited the next day and no phone call. They are really bad mechanics and don't care about their customers and just want to rip them off. I called the main office for Firestone to file a complaint against the Indio shop and that I want them to remove the 3,000.00 dollars they charged as they did not fix the car and now has a burning smell in the front, and to fix the car correctly. They took the complaint and said the same person that was suppose to call yesterday will call me and I advised them that he didn't even call me yesterday. I was told he will call within 24 to 48 hours. They had a inspector come to check the car and I waited a month and they said they did nothing wrong, of course they would say that, they sent their people to check it and protected their company. They did not ever say take the car back so they can fix it correctly. It is a bad company and I will have to see what else I can do to have it fixed right.

UPDATE: After months of waiting. After the inspector checked the car and said it was the valves and also had a leak which they were suppose to fix. After all the complaints to different departments all the way to the top we did not get the problem taken care of, they said they found nothing wrong. The Manager just wants the money and not care about the customer. They are a rip-off and hope that nobody goes there for service. I guess next step is the Attorney General.

Firestone author review by Lauren Fix

Firestone started as a tire manufacturer in 1900, and the company originally supplied tires for Ford’s Model-Ts. The first maintenance and repair shop opened in 1926, and there are now more than 1,700 locations.

• Completely Firestone: Firestone’s website features a wide variety of informational articles to helps consumers understand the way their vehicles work and how different maintenance services keep them running longer.

• Towing: Customers who face an unexpected breakdown can call Firestone Roadside Assistance & Towing Service to receive a discounted tow to a Firestone location. Firestone ensures that all towing companies associated with them are reputable and offer fair pricing.

• Car Care Academy: Firestone offers hands-on workshops from its Car Care Academy. These free classes teach drivers how to make their vehicles more fuel efficient, how to check their fluid levels in their vehicle, how to choose the best tires for their needs and more.

• Time guarantee: Firestone’s On Time Guarantee promises customers that their vehicles will be ready at the time estimated time. If the vehicle isn’t ready at the appointed time, customers receive 10 percent off of their next service.

• Online scheduling: Those ready to purchase tires from Firestone and/or have their vehicle serviced or repaired at one of their locations can make an appointment by visiting Firestone’s website.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Firestone Service Centers Company Information