Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.69/5

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Complete Auto Care?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Original review: March 6, 2021

Another day I noticed that one of my tires slowly loses air. I then took my car to Firestone on Lee Rd in Shaker Hts. Came there first thing in the morning and it was diagnosed as a rim leak (alloy wheels). The necessary repairs were done while I waited, and I am just as happy. The price was very reasonable; the other shops charge more than double for the same job and take longer or you have to drop your wheel off. Here everything was done in under half an hour. I highly recommend this shop.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

Over the years, I have had three cars detailed and maintained by Firestone. Never had a problem. In fact I have always been treated with respect and my service was exemplary. I was able to afford the charges for the great service I received, and if any problems did occur, they were handled expeditiously as soon as they were detected. Dean ** was the General Mgr in charge most of the time and now manages the new location on Nissan Hwy in Smyrna. He is by far the most capable and fairest mechanic Mgr I have ever met anywhere. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs mechanical repairs.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

I just moved to Texas from California and since 2012, my cars have been serviced by Firestone. This is my 3rd state that I moved to for Government Service and every time I visit a Firestone, I always receive great service. There was only one negative incident I experienced and I can say after posting the review, I was immediately contacted. So today, I’m posting a positive review for the Amarillo, Texas location on Coulter Road. This is my second visit since moving here and on my 1st visit I learned I would need tires. Knowing there would a special on tires the following month, I chose to wait. Roland confirmed the promotion and offered to call me the next month. I was surprised to receive a call as promised. The front crew personnel are great and personable. This will be my new location as long as I am a resident. Bravo Zulu!!!

Original review: July 24, 2020

Stuck in Nashville in 96 degree heat with NO a/c. We were frantic to get it fixed as our destination was still 3 hours away. We were at a different Firestone unable to be seen that day, when they kindly called over to the Church Street, Brentwood, TN Care Center. Tim answered our plea and walked us through all of our options for Andrew his tech to complete. Our service time was as discussed, price dead on, and a/c was blowing hard right before closing on a Friday! We will definitely recommend this team for your service needs!!!

Original review: May 1, 2020

While being tossed around to different locations, I finally decided to visit Firestone Complete Auto Care @ 660 Cross Creek Mall for my tire needs. I will say, that ** the store Manager was very detailed oriented, courteous and knowledgeable about my auto care. I am late posting due to having death in my family, but I must say it was nice to go to a shop and leave knowing that someone actually took the time to diagnose and access the needs of the customer and leave not feeling you were taken advantage of. Thanks again ** for your wonderful service.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: March 19, 2021

On March 17, 2021 I had Firestone Complete Auto Care in Richland Washington service my vehicle. I had multiple tires put on an alignment done and oil change and now two days later after putting 49 miles on my vehicle since they released my vehicle after service My motor has Seized along with all the evidence showing that all the work they said they did was not actually done such as balancing the tires along with charging $22 for a complete vehicle inspection.

Obviously they did not complete or I would not have had absolutely no oil in my vehicle. As of right now I Have no means of transportation. They are not offering me any compensation to get me by as I spent my last of my savings getting my car serviced by them. There is photo evidence showing brand new synthetic oil dripping from the entire undercarriage of my vehicle along with documented test results from the Ford dealership that show that they did not complete the tire work that they charged me for nor did they do any kind of inspection.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

This is for my mom, who is 74 and brought in her 2007 dodge nitro to this place. She told them she wanted to get rid of the numerous warning lights, replace one cracked wheel (she brought a new one), fix one window (the mechanism broke), repair one door (can't open from inside), fix a rear signal which is shorting out and worked intermittently, and get a tune-up because the truck was stuttering between 1000 and 1600 rpm. She had a well-written list to hand them. And she did, speaking to the man in charge, Josh.

One week later they charged her $657.52:
      $130 "courtesy check"
      $102 to "inspect" the doors
      $68 to fix the brake lights
      $26 to replace the wheel

And more for tuneup & battery.

As you see, for $232 they just looked at it. And did nothing. Because... When she came to my place I found all the emergency lights are still on. They didn't fix the door or window. The signal still didn't work. They put the WRONG wheel on. And the truck STILL stuttered at low rpm. It gets better. When they put the WRONG wheel on, they STRIPPED THREE OF THE BOLTS! The "technician" probably started with the impact wrench instead of by hand, like one is supposed to. You know, he had to hurry up to ** somebody else over with gross incompetence.

This was discovered when I took her truck to have a complete set of new wheels installed at a local brake & tire shop a day later. As I stood there shooting the breeze with the mechanic, three bolts would not come off the wheel firestone installed (remember, the wrong wheel. They left the cracked wheel on). They just turned and turned and wouldn't come off. Bad news. So I went and ordered five new nuts and bolts from Advance Auto up the road, which arrived the next day. $50 to fix their ineptitude.

To recap so far: They let a kind old lady who lives 45 miles away through winding -- sometimes switchback -- roads drive off with a cracked wheel and another with two working nuts & bolts barely holding it on with inoperable signals and a stuttering truck motor after pocketing over 600 bucks. But wait, there's more! I called the corporate number and asked to speak to the district manager about all this. The man on the phone sounded concerned and promised this manager man, named Michael, would call within 48 hours. Five days later, I called again and was told the "regional" manager, based in Nashville, would call soon. That was Monday. Today is Saturday. 8PM. If you take your car to this place, or any firestone, and you have read this review, you are a fool. Don't be a dumb**. Go somewhere, anywhere else. You'll be glad you did.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I called in Allen Park on Pelham to see if they could take care of a leaky tire right away because I had to go to work. He said yes. When I got there, I observe everyone just standing around. So I knew I would be in and out. The check in guy said within an hour. I let him know I had to go to work. I called my dad a little upset because I needed to get my tire fixed on a Sunday and couldn't be late for work. I went back in after 10min to see no one even picked up the envelope to get my car keys. I asked for my keys and was able to find Amandos open and they took care of me right away. I had 3 leaks and needed a new tire.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

Took my car there with the service engine light on. Hundreds are of dollars later the light was still on. Manager was rude and said it wasn’t in his notes. Even though if you start the car to move it you know it’s on. The location made zero recommendations for service to rectify the problems. Just zero help at all. Only offered to do another diagnostic test for free when we already had one done. Will never go there again. Overpriced and rude. Zero stars but that wasn’t an option.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

STAY AWAY!!!! This establishment is NOT trustworthy. I took my car in for a standard oil change and state inspection. During the inspection they up-sold me and asked if I wanted to replace the battery (my mistake for agreeing). I check out, and the manager says they failed my inspection because they replaced the battery... Um, what? They should have done the inspection and then replaced the battery, but okay… This is mildly annoying. I leave to get in my car and notice the computer screen isn't turning on... I take the car back and they admit to doing it... (Great right? They did the damage, take responsibility and agree to fix it.. THINK AGAIN...).

So they take the car to the back and spend a long time trying to figure out what happened.. They couldn’t, so they said to take it to the Lexus dealership and get a quote for the repair and if it's inexpensive enough they'll pay for it themselves, but if it's something expensive it’ll have to be paid through insurance. They assure me that Firestone will reimburse me for the diagnostic when I take it to Lexus… Lexus determines the radio head is fried... Lexus informed me this happens when wires are crossed during a battery install… Makes sense. So we go back to Firestone with this information. They send out an inspector who provides a report saying there was “no correlation between the services they provided and the current problem”.

The store manager, Ryan, has now back-tracked and is refusing to compensate for the damages. Keep in mind, they admitted to doing the damage at the time and even described in detail what happened. The car went in fine and came out damaged. I know it, the mechanics know it, and the manager knows it (they deny it now)… This establishment does NOT have the ethics, integrity or accountability to stand behind their work.

Firestone Complete Auto Care response

Hi Sabrina, thank you for making us aware of your experience. We're sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service that you received and we'd like to get management involved to address this. Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with the complete details of your visit, the location, your invoice number from the service, and the best contact information for you. We value your business and thank you for choosing Firestone. ^GF

Firestone Complete Auto Care author review by Lauren Fix

Firestone started as a tire manufacturer in 1900, and the company originally supplied tires for Ford’s Model-Ts. The first maintenance and repair shop opened in 1926, and there are now more than 1,700 locations.

• Completely Firestone: Firestone’s website features a wide variety of informational articles to helps consumers understand the way their vehicles work and how different maintenance services keep them running longer.

• Towing: Customers who face an unexpected breakdown can call Firestone Roadside Assistance & Towing Service to receive a discounted tow to a Firestone location. Firestone ensures that all towing companies associated with them are reputable and offer fair pricing.

• Car Care Academy: Firestone offers hands-on workshops from its Car Care Academy. These free classes teach drivers how to make their vehicles more fuel efficient, how to check their fluid levels in their vehicle, how to choose the best tires for their needs and more.

• Time guarantee: Firestone’s On Time Guarantee promises customers that their vehicles will be ready at the time estimated time. If the vehicle isn’t ready at the appointed time, customers receive 10 percent off of their next service.

• Online scheduling: Those ready to purchase tires from Firestone and/or have their vehicle serviced or repaired at one of their locations can make an appointment by visiting Firestone’s website.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Company Information