Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
Firestone Service Centers
3.36/5

Firestone Service Centers

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Firestone Service Centers Reviews

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

The location is: Firestone Service Center, 9421 Hwy 92, Woodstock, GA 30188. The manager is ** and the brake tech was **. I went there after having my car (2004 Infiniti FX35) looked at by numerous mechanics including the Dealer in Marietta, GA. No one could seem to find the "iron-on-iron-scrubbing-noise" my brakes were making. In the last 12 months, all pads, rotors and calipers had been replaced (somewhere else) but everyone since then, told me my brakes are fine - no problem discovered. As it turns out, my front pads were installed up-side down and my caliper bracket was missing a bushing. I replaced the front pads with your "LIFETIME" warranty ones. My car is performing perfectly now!

Sidebar: I also needed at least two tires, I have plugged my tires too many times, plus another newly discovered nail was in one of them. Oh my! **, even went out of his way to take me home as it was discovered, I had to leave my car overnight waiting for parts. These gentlemen are awesome! I wanted you all to know how GREAT they are!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I was in hurry to get new tires on my kid's Mazda CX5 and I went to Town Fair and the experience was pathetic. They told me they could help me but they were limited on 19" tires and they tried to sell me garbage tires, so I left and went to NTB where I sat in the lobby and waited 20 minutes for someone to even recognize me only to leave in total disgust. I then went to Walmart who had no idea what a tire is and then went to a couple local places too that were amazing but limited on inventory and resources. Then I remembered Firestone? The issue is we're all trying to save a buck, so we look at the marketing scams and start to overthink it.

However, when I drove into the Firestone parking lot the experience was different. I walked in and I was greeted by a professional who has been in the business since the 70's and I knew I was in good hands. I asked him if you had to put tires on your kid's car what tire would you buy? He quickly showed me a couple options and yet the tires were more expensive. I trusted his judgement. Yes, I paid a little more, but it is worth it. Better service and real experience. Therefore, I would recommend this branch to anyone. Not only their knowledge, but their attitude and love for what they do was so evident.

The Firestone in Plaistow NH also met my aggressive timeline. I look forward to my installation tomorrow. It proves consumers will pay a little more for exception service and good people. I would have never realized this had I not experienced what I went through this evening. As of today, I'm a customer for life and your team in Plaistow NH made a difference. Ty Firestone Plaistow. :)

Get expert buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

Firstly, it's so complicated to leave a review from your website, you need to work on that. I woke up Wednesday with a flat tire. I pulled it off and used my wife's car, take it to your location on 91st St in Tulsa OK. I was met by a young man, **, who asked when I needed to get to work and I told him 15 min ago. He worked to fix my tire 30 min before the store opened, got me back home before my wife was late for her work and got me back on the road. If I could, I'd hire him away from you. Just want him to be recognized for what he does for you when no one is looking. He's the kind of employee that makes you look good... Just sayin'.

If I could give him 6 stars, I would.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for reaching out to Firestone, Bernard. We are happy to hear that we were able to have your tire repaired in time for you and your wife to to get to work. We appreciate your business with Firestone and look forward to working with you in the future. ^Miguel

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I have been using Firestone since I moved to MN 4 years ago. The management and workers have always been great to work with. Although the information isn't always what I wanted to hear about what was needed in my car, that have always been honest with what you needed to have done. They're always friendly and willing to go out of their way. Shout out to the management! I will always use Firestone no matter where in the US I end up because of the example the Rochester, MN shop has set!

Firestone Service Centers response

Hello. We are happy to hear that our Rochester Firestone Complete Auto Care location has been able to provide you with such outstanding service. Thank you for providing us with this feedback, we value you as a loyal customer. We look forward to the services you again. ^SB

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

The Service Center in Menomonee Falls, on Appleton Avenue, will be the tire destination I'll shop at for many years. I bought a new, not used, Honda Civic from Schlossmann's Honda City in January of this year. About six months later I started hearing the telltale sounds of an out of round tire. I called the dealer and talked to the manager. He was extremely arrogant and told me flat out, he's not replacing any tires on my car.

I called Honda America and they suggested I call a Firestone dealer. I did, the one at N83W15300 Appleton Avenue, Menomonee Falls, WI. I told a service writer my issue and within a half an hour it was discovered that, yes, I had a tire out of round, within a half an hour from that, I was back on the road with a new tire. Nothing out of my pocket! Awesome Service Center, I highly recommend them! I would stay away from Schlossmann's Honda City! What would've it cost them, about $60 that they would be reimbursed for?

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Firestone, Mike. We happy to hear that we were able to get you back on the road in a timely manner. Thank you for being a valued Firestone customer and we look forward to working with you in the future. Please let us know when to schedule your next maintenance service. ^ML

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Booked 4 new tires and oil change. Gave 2 day notice. Did not receive confirmation so I called. Was told it’s a new website but magically got a confirmation email when I called. Long story short I had to call them 3 more times because Hope “totally forgot to call me back” (every time) tires were not available. I was trying to be flexible with appointment time. Originally appt was for 9am. She suggested 5 pm. Settled for noon. When my tires were to be there at 10am. NO TIRES. Bad business. I will go elsewhere. No time was given to accommodate or try to keep my business. This is the Dover branch. Disappointed to say the least! I need tires!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

I was told a finish time and my car was not even started till half way through the next day. They replaced my tire and by that night it was flat again. Mechanics were laughing together about me being back so quick because of their error while I was sitting in the lobby. They said I “didn’t know what I was talking about” when explained what was going on with my car by the front desk worker.

Firestone Service Centers response

Hi Marty, we know that your time is valuable and we would like to investigate the long wait you experienced as well as your service concerns regarding your tire replacement. Please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, your contact information and store location so that we can have your concerns addressed properly. We look forward to your email and value you as a Firestone customer. ^Bryan

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

Took my truck in with no appointment for flats to be fixed and did so with no hesitation! Great and quick service! Thanks guys! Looking for a reputable car service, this is your place! I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

I had my car there 3 times for an antifreeze leak. On the first visit they replaced a hose. On the second visit they tightened the clamp on the hose they replaced. On the third and final visit they charged me for a pressure test, replaced a hose and the reservoir, which tech said was leaking at the seam. So $300 and 3 weeks later took it to another shop. Did a pressure test and replaced the thermostat housing assembly. Leak was finally fixed. I will not go back to Firestone.

Firestone Service Centers response

Hi Sherry, thank you for bringing your concerns regarding your coolant leak service to our attention. We can only imagine how upsetting this must have been and we would like to have this investigated. In order to do so, will you please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details and your contact information? We look forward to your response very soon and value you as a Firestone customer. ^Bryan

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I went to "Firestone" car care, because my husband had receipts from them. So my husband passed away and need to get it checked out before I sell it. Nothing needed to be done, except an oil change!!! Yes, I recommend Firestone. Women need honesty regarding cars.

Firestone expert review by Lauren Fix

Firestone started as a tire manufacturer in 1900, and the company originally supplied tires for Ford’s Model-Ts. The first maintenance and repair shop opened in 1926, and there are now more than 1,700 locations.

• Completely Firestone: Firestone’s website features a wide variety of informational articles to helps consumers understand the way their vehicles work and how different maintenance services keep them running longer.

• Towing: Customers who face an unexpected breakdown can call Firestone Roadside Assistance & Towing Service to receive a discounted tow to a Firestone location. Firestone ensures that all towing companies associated with them are reputable and offer fair pricing.

• Car Care Academy: Firestone offers hands-on workshops from its Car Care Academy. These free classes teach drivers how to make their vehicles more fuel efficient, how to check their fluid levels in their vehicle, how to choose the best tires for their needs and more.

• Time guarantee: Firestone’s On Time Guarantee promises customers that their vehicles will be ready at the time estimated time. If the vehicle isn’t ready at the appointed time, customers receive 10 percent off of their next service.

• Online scheduling: Those ready to purchase tires from Firestone and/or have their vehicle serviced or repaired at one of their locations can make an appointment by visiting Firestone’s website.

• Best for: Firestone Complete Auto Care is best for consumers looking for a service and repair company with a long history, established reputation and locations across the nation.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Firestone Service Centers Company Information