1.26/5
Based on 100 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

796 Firestone Service Centers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 19, 2018

What a joke! I dropped off my wife's KIA at the Moreno Valley, Ca location at 09:38 AM after first calling Antwone to confirm her car battery would be replaced today. He said "yes, no problem". I called back at 12:30 pm and was told her car was next. We went to the movies so after receiving no calls, I called back at 3:30 pm and was told her car was next. I was pissed. I went back to the shop where Antwone thought he was clever enough to play games with me; he wasn't. With no customers waiting and only 2 cars in the service bays, he said they were busy all day, appointments, etc. He then said he allegedly told me the car would be out today before they close and that wasn't until 2 1/2 hours.

He then said they tried to jump her car with their car starter but couldn't, yet my 4 - cylinder car jumped it on its 1st try. The whole time this transpire, he wore a ** eating grin on his face and offered up all the names for me including his district manager, mechanic's name, Corp CEO, etc., telling me the whole time that they won't care either. Pretty amazing how this 7 hour job took them 23 minutes, as we waited in the shop. After a nearly 15 year relationship with this same store; adios; I'll try not to let the door hit you on my way out. Too many other competitors will be glad to take my money.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I thought Firestone hired professional mechanics not scam artists. Took our Land Rover Freelander in to have new timing belts (3) and water pump installed and an oil change. The oil was never changed and only 1 timing belt was installed. Then they cut a wire to a sensor and the repair looks like a child did it. This is unacceptable for the cost of 2500.00. This shop is located on Deer Springs Rd in Las Vegas NV. Will never go to another Firestone for anything, not even tires. Also cancelling their credit card.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I came in for an oil change, I did need tires so the associate at the front found tires for me that were reasonably priced and ordered them for me so I scheduled an appointment for the next day to have them changed. An hour before my appointment another associates calls me and tells me about a one day sale they’re having, buy 2 get 2, I explained as I did with the first associate that I wanted to stay in a certain price range and he said he would beat her price so I scheduled an appointment to come in for the date of the sale.

The next day the original associate that ordered the tires for me calls and asks why I didn’t come in for my tires so I told her what the second associate told me, which she said his information was inaccurate and that he must have been new. I rescheduled again for the original tires and when I go in am told that the price I was originally quoted was not accurate so I declined the alignment I had in addition to the tires.

The final associate that handled my work order told me that since I had had so many issues he would include the alignment at no cost and the price would be what I was originally quoted, which I thought was great... then I got the bill and it was over $100 what I was told. No communication between employees and apparently no accountability for lying to customers.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Engine light was on So I took it in, initial work done to remedy problem solved the issue. This was after waiting almost seven hours and I had to call to get this info. When I arrive they tell me engine light is back on, need more work to be done. Need to order a part. They charge for the work already done plus parts and labor for work that they tell me needs to be done because the engine light is on. I don't have any more time today to spend here, I inquire about being charged ahead of time. That's how they do it is what I was told. I said to order the part and we can go from there. He said, "Come back anytime and we will replace..." Hmmm... OK. I get into car and the engine light is NOT on. Almost got back in but there is a line and I've just waited 7 hours... I decide to drive it and see if it comes back on. It doesn't.

I call to discuss my refund and now they tell me it will be a refund minus a restocking fee of 25%. Ridiculous. I explained fully and this was the same reply... Restocking fee... I wasn't explained any of this. Manager he could process the refund same day, this was 5 days ago and still nothing has been done. I don't think the engine light ever came back on and you were not expecting me to want to leave and come back and were just gonna do the work and charge me for work that didn't need to be done. Now you tag me with a restocking fee, and haven't refunded anything! Since when do you charge for parts and labor ahead of time for work and tell to come back whenever?!! I want my money back, and to not pay your restocking fee. Firestone Telegraph Road Saint Louis Mo 63129.

Original review: June 10, 2018

1595W 49 ST HIALEAH - I made my appointment the day before and when I arrived they told me that I had 4 cars in front of me when they open at 8 in the morning. All that is because I have already had several troubles with them. When they put the 4 tires on my car they had to do it wrong and the battery told me that I did not work 100% and it was not true, for claiming my rights they are treating me like that it's a pity that I have done many services with you. From now on I will not go anymore and all the family and friends I will tell you and these will continue because it is a lack of respect for the client. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SPANISH, **.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 2, 2018

I went to Firestone car care on N. Madison Rd in Kansas City, Mo. On May 11th received my oil changed. Within a week my electric fan on my Volkswagen Jetta started to make a HUGE vibration. I looked and noticed my fan been broken and taped up. Talked with the manager at Firestone and he said they didn't do it. Basically blamed Volkswagen because they worked on my Jetta in February 2018. The manager said, "Well you had your Jetta in Volkswagen because I looked at your VIN number." Between Volkswagen in February and May when Firestone did a oil change. Volkswagen worked on it 2017 and nothing went wrong and February 2018. Took it to Firestone and fan gets broke and taped up. So please, if reading this, just beware of Firestone. They just will not take responsibility and that's very upsetting. Now I have to come up with Hundreds of $$$ to fix my Jetta. There is just no honest people at Firestone.

Updated on 06/06/2018: Finally I got in contact with the Regional Manager of Firestone and everyone wants to play the blame game. What is the purpose to call a customer and say, "No we didn't do it... It was Volkswagen not us. Too bad!!!" Okay, my decision is don't go to Firestone. Don't give them or business! Too risky! I'm upsetting because Firestone do want to compensate any cost of a damaged engine fan. SOMEONE did it. I just can't imagine Volkswagen covering up a mistake and just taping up a fan wants to blame someone else. I got tired of talking to the Regional manager and just hang up, that's what Firestone wants, for the customer to give up. Play he said he said.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Firestone messed up my Audi and I have continued to complain with phone calls and have even talked to quite a few people to do the paperwork with no avail. They just keep sweeping the issue under a rug. I only took my car in for a set of new tires and a oil change. I thought it was a reputable place to have my car serviced. My experience has been nothing but a nightmare with Firestone.

Original review: May 16, 2018

My experience with Firestone at the 11888 Forest Lane Dallas, TX location was horrible! I took my car to this shop because I was under the impression that they were a complete auto shop (which is advertised on the sign above the building.) and whatever was wrong with my car they could pinpoint and correct. After they diagnosed the car with camshaft issues we set an appointment for the next day. $700 worth or labor and parts which I was ok paying turns into "I think we fixed it". The tech took my car out for a test drive. He comes back and says it's still shutting off so maybe it's something else. He "fixes" what he thinks is wrong and tests drives my car again. After some time away from the store with my car he calls and says "your car has broken down on the highway, your transmission is shot".

Never once did I get any receipts of what work was done nor could I get clear answers as to what actually happened. The store manager closed out the ticket and refunded the money that was paid to them only to find out I'm in the hole for over $2500 for a new transmission. I filed a claim to see what went wrong and how Firestone/Bridgestone could rectify this unfortunate event which lead to the "we are not responsible" conversation.

I've never had any major issues with this car ever! Toyota holds value in its name. I'm definitely going to fight this because I know something is not adding up, not to mention when I went into Firestone the week previous to this for a state inspection my car was in great working condition and the guys there I feel tried to talk me into letting them do work on my car such as an oil change. I will never in life trust Firestone with any vehicle I own! Too bad I never got a receipt for anything or else I would definitely add that attachment!

Original review: May 15, 2018

I visited Firestone (car repairs/oil change) on Avenue K in Plano on 5-14-18, and had the pleasure of dealing with some really awesome employees. Kevin was my first point of contact and he welcomed me with professionalism and courtesy. I then had the pleasure of meeting Chris, who was very helpful in explaining the different charges and what was covered. I finally had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with Joe who was the service guy that actually looked at my car. He was so patient and knowledgeable in explaining exactly was going on with my car. He pointed everything out and broke it all down in language I could understand. He answered all of my questions without hesitation. These three guys were amazing, and they come highly recommended by me. Thank you Kevin, Chris, and Joe for being the amazing servicemen that you are.

Original review: April 29, 2018

Primewell Tires - These are the worst tires I have ever had. Firestone would do nothing. Tires wore out and cupped in 9000 miles. All I heard was my car had suspension problems. I bought a set. My daughter bought a set and my friend. They were all junk. I don't know what has happened to Firestone but I am done with them.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Gave Firestone another chance. I got there right at 9:00. I was the first for a oil change. They have one employee working on cars from the day before and mine. 4 cars to one person. One cashier. It was not even 10 and cashier was telling customers it was a 2 hour wait. Into 30 minutes of my wait I asked how much longer. She states that they opened at 9 but it takes a while to open the shop! Took a hour and a half before my car was done. I told cashier it was not fair to her or one employee outside alone. She said she had texted the manager 3 times and no response. I contacted the GM Anthony and no response. I will take my service elsewhere from now on. This is a joke! Last year I reported this place to BBB and I guess nothing changed! Promise to care? Not even to employees (Pleasanton Rd location).

Original review: April 15, 2018

I took my perfectly running car into the Firestone garage at 1891 Hilliard Rome Rd, Hilliard, OH 43026 for a routine oil change and a replacement of all four tires only to return to pick up a broken car. As soon as I set off from the garage, after I was called to pick up my car after the technician claimed they had completed the work, my car engine began to fail at the first stop I made within less than a minute from the garage. I tried several times before finally getting the engine to start again and returned the car immediately to the garage and after a diagnostic test, I was told it was an engine failure. This is when things went awry! Firestone denied responsibility (not surprising based on their reputation) and went on to claim the engine failure was due to the millage on my car!

My car is a 2003 Honda Accord with ~170k miles and never broke down for even a single day during all the 7 years I've owned this car. Upon further evaluation by a Honda specialist, this independent specialist said he found nothing with my car that would have suggested improper maintenance that could have led to this engine failure. He therefore hypothesized that Firestone either failed to refill my oil tank after draining the oil or failed to close the oil drain after servicing. Yet, Firestone is still so undignified and very disrespectful with their response. While I seek a legal redress, I strongly advise other customers and would be customers to steer clear off this unscrupulous fraud of a business!

Original review: April 14, 2018

I took my car into Firestone (used them for years) for maintenance oil change. The technician failed to properly seal/tighten the gasket which caused oil to leak out. My low oil pressure to engine warning light came on and the car stopped on me numerous times on interstate. Had my car towed to Firestone and they claimed to have fixed it but as I drove away the wretching sound was still coming from under my hood. Immediately had the Manager of Firestone on Powder Springs Rd, Marietta, GA to come out and drive it. He proceeded to tell me the sound would disappear soon. Less than 5 miles away from Firestone as I was driving, the sound worsened and the car stalled out 2 times and started to jerk. Returned my car to Firestone and manager admitted there was an internal problem that his Corporate manager would come and address on Monday.

Today is Friday. He promised me resolution and a rental car as my car is not driveable. He claims to have not been able to locate any available rentals in the surrounding Atlanta area until Saturday a.m. with /enterprise car rental. I called Enterprise car rental at 5 pm as told and the rep told me he informed Firestone manager at Powder/Springs Rd location (Marietta GA) that they would not have a vehicle for me until Monday morning. No one called and informed me of this. I called the Marietta GA Firestone back and the manager had left for the day.

If they aren't efficient enough to provide and ensure my safety in my own car much less provide appropriate customer service regarding not working to find me a rental car, it doesn't sound like they will be trustworthy in replacing the damaged engine in my Toyota Camry! And the manager stated he filed a complaint around 11 am Friday with his Corporate Office yet I have received no correspondence from ANYONE at any level of Firestone all day. Please do not take your vehicle to Firestone! They do not show concern nor responsibility for their work!

Original review: April 11, 2018

In March 2011 Firestone replaced the original muffler on my 1996 Camry. In Feb 2015 Firestone again replaced the muffler. In March 2018 Firestone again replaced the muffler. I understand that some after-market parts probably will not last as long as an OEM part. However, the last two muffler replacements done by Firestone lasted only a total of 7 years and 39K miles. The most recent one lasted only 3 years and 15K miles. The original muffler lasted 15 years and 162K miles. This, to me, is unacceptable. It points to Firestone using low-quality parts but charging high-quality prices.

How do I know this? My local Firestone shops in Monroeville, PA get their parts from Advance Auto. The muffler just installed, which I was charged $372 for, is available from Advance for $132 (after a 30% discount which I was offered online). If I can get it for this price I know Firestone is paying even less. So, we're talking about a markup of between 300-400%! For about $60 more than what Firestone charged I could have taken it to Toyota and had a muffler which probably would have outlived the car.

I also understand the concept of markup on parts and I accept it. However, in this case, I believe Firestone went too far. I contacted Firestone numerous times between 3/4/18 and 4/6/18. On or about 3/21, I was finally contacted by phone by a regional manager but ended up in a game of phone tag over the course of a few days so I asked that he email me, which he did. I explained the situation but he never responded.

Original review: April 11, 2018

My wife went in for a tire repair on a tire we bought at this very store. She was told that the tire couldn't be repaired because the puncture was too close to the sidewall. With the object removed and the tire flat she had no option but to buy a new tire. I spoke with the manager on the phone and he told me "by law" he couldn't repair my tire. What a joke, by law! Bottomline is that my wife was taken advantage of by a ** manager.

Original review: April 6, 2018

They sent me home in an unsafe vehicle because of lug bolts they stripped and did not install. They charge me for lifetime tire rotation when they installed my tires 4 months ago and now my car is messed up! I brought my car in for a tire rotation. They mixed up the lug bolts the front and rear were different lengths. They attempted to install the rear lugs on the front which stripped the lugs and possibly the front hubs! The front right wheel was missing a lug bolt and was wobbling when I drove. The rear of my car now has shorter lug bolts meaning that they can't be fully threaded in.

No offer to even replace the damaged thread stripped lug bolt they handed me when I picked up my car. Now I have to have my car towed to the dealer so they can repair it. If you are missing a lug, it is important to have it replaced as soon as possible. It is potentially dangerous to drive around with a missing lug because of the extra pressure exerted on the wheel. This pressure can damage the wheel bearings, studs, and cause other lug to fall off. These problems can lead to a wheel falling off.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Took my Acura on 12.31.17 for a transmission flush. Charged 190. 3 months later fluid is dark and dirty. Local Honda service says needs replacing again. Firestone is refunding my money which indicates the service was never done.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: March 29, 2018

On March 23rd my daughter was buying a car from a man in Topeka, Kansas. She asked him to get a diagnostics before she bought the car and make sure they check transmission and engine, because she previously bought a car and the transmission went bad the guy did as he was asked and they advised him the transmission was good. So my daughter paid $1780.00 for this car. She is a struggling college student.

Once the car was brought home she know she had some work to do which she was good with that but turns out we have 2600 worth of transmission work that has to be done. And this would be on Firestone because we called them to see how they missed this, Firestone advised us they don't really check the transmission other than the fluids but when you ask, "Did you check transmission" they can say yes because they checked the fluids. That not right and that shady practices and caused my daughter a great debt and I'm going to fight it. I'm calling the news station to see if they can help her.

Original review: March 29, 2018

Took my car for service. Have lifetime alignment and rotate/balance. Made appointment for oil change, tire rotation and balance. Got the car back next morning. Notice I did not get my tires rotated and most likely balance after I paid for that service. I didn't have time to go back as I work long hours. Couple weeks later on my way home I got stranded on the highway. Vehicle TURN OFF and had a hard time cracking. Call a friend to tow my car home. Notice it did not have oil.

Call Firestone and had the car tow. After waiting for couple hours they finally bring my car in and they found the oil filter loose. The technician quickly call someone over and look mad then takes something from under the vehicle engine and throws it out then I get call and they tell me that someone loosen my oil filter. I ask and stated that was impossible being that my vehicle is low to the ground and they even had to push the car up to set the car on the lift legs. Anyway they did nothing but to tear my engine in pieces and stuff it in the trunk and back seat oiling the inside of my vehicle. Thanks Firestone for destroying my vehicle.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Took my truck and to have Firestone diagnose a misfire. 2 days later they gave me back my truck and said it was in the head or in the motor but it was a mechanical issue. I replaced my motor $6700. Later I find out it was a $40 part that Firestone could not diagnosis. When I contacted the manager of the store in question I was told, "Maybe you should have taken it to the Dealer". Now I'm out $6700 for a motor I did not need. Do not trust Firestone with your vehicle.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I will never purchase a Firestone tire again. I had 4 brand new tires put on 2 months, I told the woman at the location I wanted insurance of them, she said they had them. I also told her to put my new phone number so they could find my account and she failed to do that as well. A month later I was driving and managed to get a drill bit in my tire, I took it to Firestone to find out I couldn't be found in the system so no warranty but they would add them. Here I am a month after that and I had a flat so I brought it in to find out again they weren't insured and I had to buy another 187 tire. I wouldn't complain if I had these tires longer then 2 months. 2 months 6 tires I had them put the spare tire on and I left. It's all a money scam, poor quality tires that don't withhold to anything. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.

Original review: March 7, 2018

I went in yesterday to get brakes serviced. They inspected my car, they came back with recommendations that added up to $1700. I had just gotten my car checked by Nissan a couple months ago and I had just gotten my tires aligned last week. They recommended everything under the sun. They tried to talk me into a credit card. They gave me my keys back and my car would not start. They had to jump start my car. I had no issues starting it until they gave me my keys back. They are incompetent and they think their customers are stupid. Don’t be stupid. Go somewhere else. These people do not know what they are doing. Do not trust them. I will never go back here again.

Original review: March 7, 2018

I took my car to the Mayfair road location in Hattiesburg MS to get all four tires replaced and lifetime alignment. After leaving I noticed there was a vibration in the steering wheel and seats. I contacted them to see why it was doing this and they said it was probably due to a weight falling off a rim after they balanced it but could not fix it that day because they were booked up and probably wouldn't be able to squeeze me in before closing time. I had to go out of state anyway, and I asked if it would be okay to drive with it vibrating. They said yes.

I called them back today to see if I could bring it in so that they could fix it and again, booked up on top of being shorthanded. So I called around at the other two Firestone locations in the tri-county area and found one that was able to have a look at it in Laurel MS. They said the reason why it was vibrating so much was because my rim is warped and it was placed on the front of the car during the tire replacement and I just didn't notice it because it was probably on the rear of the car, originally. They put this warped rim on the rear and said "barely" vibrated. Well turns out the vibration is indeed less than it was before I brought it up there, but IT'S STILL THERE!

My car didn't vibrate AT ALL prior to getting my tires replaced, and this was with tires that were due for replacing!!! I checked my dashcam and unfortunately I didn't have footage from the tire replacement because after my trip out of state, the old data on the sd card was recorded over, which included that tire replacement appointment. However, audio recording was turned off. I did NOT do this. And I did happen to see footage of today's technician speeding 77 mph in a 60 zone, going from 0 to 60 at an excessive rate. Driving recklessly! I've got it saved on my computer for documentation, if necessary. I've learned my lesson. I'll just suck up the extra cost of taking my car to the dealership from now on, because I've NEVER had an issue with the dealer thus far. BEWARE guys, taking your car to places like this has a risk of major damage being done to your car. A replacement rim is $800. After I just spent $1k on tires and alignment. What a joke.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Have had a bad experience with your manager at Fremont Mowry station in California. He has been very rude and does not comply with customer service ethics what we are used to it in the U.S. Firestone needs to put people in charge who value customers not to argue with them. I got an appointment with him to get me in and out but not to keep me waiting for an oil change. He said he want to inspect the car and I said if it is taking that long he did not have to do it, but as I was about to leave I asked Ruben the mechanic to take a look at the car. While the manager came back from his trip I was still there and he became angry with me and the employee why I did not ask for inspection and it was not right that I asked. Very rude and unbelievable. This is not the way people do business here. It was my first visit and it will be the last one. I would encourage people do business elsewhere. His name is Chris **, today is Tuesday March 6th 2018.

Original review: March 5, 2018

I took my car (Kia Sonoma 2002) to Firestone 5 times. Paid $1100 and still don't run right. It stalls. Cuts out right on traffic. Talked to the manager. Didn't help. Every time I take it back they say it's fixed and it's now waiting for regional manager to call me for 4 days now. I live in Cincinnati Ohio 45211.

Original review: March 4, 2018

I made an Oil change appointment by phone on Thursday afternoon. For Sunday at 10. When I arrived they said I do not have an appointment for you. The reason I made an appointment was so I could wait for my car.

Original review: March 4, 2018

Firestone Complete Auto Care, Shepherd Mall, 2250 NW 23RD ST, OK: 1998 Oldsmobile Achieva missing bolts from servicing my car, said pressure test on radiator for antifreeze leak showed intake gasket leak. Doesn't have any connection to antifreeze leak. Messed up fuel INJECTORS, check engine light came on after 4 miles driving. They're scammers at that shop. Asked for fix leak, got scammed into a way to cause more problems so they could scam thousands more dollars. Have videos of shabby work.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I quit going to Firestone on Shipyard Blvd in Wilmington for oil changes after 2 issues in a row of where my car ran completely out of oil because of their failure to properly secure the oil drain screw so all my new oil leaked out. Even given that I stopped by there today because I had been grocery shopping and on my way home someone in traffic flagged me to get my attention to tell me that my back tire was going flat. The nearest place was Firestone. I stopped in there and explained I needed someone to check my tire as it was going flat and that I had a car full of groceries and I lived in Leland which is about 20 miles away. All the man said was, "Well I hope you have time because it's going to be a long wait because we have people with appointments that we are working on." I asked how long of a wait and he said he couldn't tell me. He then said he could have someone put air in the tire so I could get home. I said fine.

Just from where I was parked and then driving it to the last stall where the air pump was my tire was even flatter than before. I was scared I wouldn't even make it home! The person who put air in the tire at least took the time to feel around the tire but said he didn't feel anything. He checked it before and after putting air in the tire. Luckily I did make it home to unload my groceries and then headed out to a local auto shop to have my tire looked at. This is a Saturday and after 1:00 so everyone was closed. I have no idea now if my tire will stay inflated enough to get it somewhere else to be looked at. I can't believe Firestone couldn't take 5 minutes to check my tire to see if I have a screw or nail in it and then another 5 minutes to plug it. I will never take my car there again because they will let you down and aren't there for you even in an emergency.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I drove into Firestone - Fairview and proceeded to check in my car for a "simple puncture/nail in tire." After waiting for an hour and reading "the reviews" to pass the time, I was given the classic. Tech: "YOUR TIRE WAS BEYOND REPAIR!" Me: EXCUSE ME? Tech: "You need a new tire and the TOTAL COST IS $400" Me: "PUT IT BACK ON THE CAR JUST AS IT IS!"

It was at this point that I informed the [so called] tech, that "I worked at a tire shop for over a year and I know the tricks, so don't insult my intelligence!" The [simple and effective] solution to fix a simple puncture or slow leak: Identify the object and extract it. Plug and shave plug for seamless bond with tire. Apply adhesive and patch to hole. Fill with air and drive. This cost $15 at the most, so how did the unscrupulous tech arrive at $400. I pity the women who have to endure this! Firestone needs to go into bankruptcy via the boycott route and then, MAYBE they would start doing the right thing.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Went to the Washington Pa store for inspection. I sit and see the tech get my car... then see him drive out the mall parking lot... then suddenly he drives back... faster than I expect any tech drive a customer's car back to the garage. Then the guy behind the counter comes in and said... "You need tires." I say, "No I don't." Car had a oil change last weekend and the dealership checked those tires and they are fine. Well we won't pass inspection. I let him know to put my car back together and I will go elsewhere cause There is nothing wrong with tires... tires on the car are 1 year old I have the receipt to prove it.

My car comes out of garage and they put the emissions sticker on it even though I didn't want it... wanted it all done elsewhere so that was a waste of money. Then I look at the paper they tried to con me on getting tires... 277.00?? For 2 tires? And 2 recycle fees that make no sense... when I can go to a local tire shop and get 2 new tires half that price and they last. BEWARE if you're a woman that goes here. Lady in waiting room said same thing... Firestone has went downhill and she was only there cause she got free rotation on her tires and was afraid to see what they are gonna try to con her with... of course as I was leaving they tried to con her into inspection... she politely declined.

Firestone expert review by Lauren Fix

Firestone started as a tire manufacturer in 1900, and the company originally supplied tires for Ford’s Model-Ts. The first maintenance and repair shop opened in 1926, and there are now more than 1,700 locations.

• Completely Firestone: Firestone’s website features a wide variety of informational articles to helps consumers understand the way their vehicles work and how different maintenance services keep them running longer.

• Towing: Customers who face an unexpected breakdown can call Firestone Roadside Assistance & Towing Service to receive a discounted tow to a Firestone location. Firestone ensures that all towing companies associated with them are reputable and offer fair pricing.

• Car Care Academy: Firestone offers hands-on workshops from its Car Care Academy. These free classes teach drivers how to make their vehicles more fuel efficient, how to check their fluid levels in their vehicle, how to choose the best tires for their needs and more.

• Time guarantee: Firestone’s On Time Guarantee promises customers that their vehicles will be ready at the time estimated time. If the vehicle isn’t ready at the appointed time, customers receive 10 percent off of their next service.

• Online scheduling: Those ready to purchase tires from Firestone and/or have their vehicle serviced or repaired at one of their locations can make an appointment by visiting Firestone’s website.

• Best for: Firestone Complete Auto Care is best for consumers looking for a service and repair company with a long history, established reputation and locations across the nation.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Firestone Service Centers Company Information