1.22/5

Last updated: April 15, 2018

785 Firestone Service Centers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 15, 2018

I took my perfectly running car into the Firestone garage at 1891 Hilliard Rome Rd, Hilliard, OH 43026 for a routine oil change and a replacement of all four tires only to return to pick up a broken car. As soon as I set off from the garage, after I was called to pick up my car after the technician claimed they had completed the work, my car engine began to fail at the first stop I made within less than a minute from the garage. I tried several times before finally getting the engine to start again and returned the car immediately to the garage and after a diagnostic test, I was told it was an engine failure. This is when things went awry! Firestone denied responsibility (not surprising based on their reputation) and went on to claim the engine failure was due to the millage on my car!

My car is a 2003 Honda Accord with ~170k miles and never broke down for even a single day during all the 7 years I've owned this car. Upon further evaluation by a Honda specialist, this independent specialist said he found nothing with my car that would have suggested improper maintenance that could have led to this engine failure. He therefore hypothesized that Firestone either failed to refill my oil tank after draining the oil or failed to close the oil drain after servicing. Yet, Firestone is still so undignified and very disrespectful with their response. While I seek a legal redress, I strongly advise other customers and would be customers to steer clear off this unscrupulous fraud of a business!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 14, 2018

I took my car into Firestone (used them for years) for maintenance oil change. The technician failed to properly seal/tighten the gasket which caused oil to leak out. My low oil pressure to engine warning light came on and the car stopped on me numerous times on interstate. Had my car towed to Firestone and they claimed to have fixed it but as I drove away the wretching sound was still coming from under my hood. Immediately had the Manager of Firestone on Powder Springs Rd, Marietta, GA to come out and drive it. He proceeded to tell me the sound would disappear soon. Less than 5 miles away from Firestone as I was driving, the sound worsened and the car stalled out 2 times and started to jerk. Returned my car to Firestone and manager admitted there was an internal problem that his Corporate manager would come and address on Monday.

Today is Friday. He promised me resolution and a rental car as my car is not driveable. He claims to have not been able to locate any available rentals in the surrounding Atlanta area until Saturday a.m. with /enterprise car rental. I called Enterprise car rental at 5 pm as told and the rep told me he informed Firestone manager at Powder/Springs Rd location (Marietta GA) that they would not have a vehicle for me until Monday morning. No one called and informed me of this. I called the Marietta GA Firestone back and the manager had left for the day.

If they aren't efficient enough to provide and ensure my safety in my own car much less provide appropriate customer service regarding not working to find me a rental car, it doesn't sound like they will be trustworthy in replacing the damaged engine in my Toyota Camry! And the manager stated he filed a complaint around 11 am Friday with his Corporate Office yet I have received no correspondence from ANYONE at any level of Firestone all day. Please do not take your vehicle to Firestone! They do not show concern nor responsibility for their work!

Get expert buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2018

In March 2011 Firestone replaced the original muffler on my 1996 Camry. In Feb 2015 Firestone again replaced the muffler. In March 2018 Firestone again replaced the muffler. I understand that some after-market parts probably will not last as long as an OEM part. However, the last two muffler replacements done by Firestone lasted only a total of 7 years and 39K miles. The most recent one lasted only 3 years and 15K miles. The original muffler lasted 15 years and 162K miles. This, to me, is unacceptable. It points to Firestone using low-quality parts but charging high-quality prices.

How do I know this? My local Firestone shops in Monroeville, PA get their parts from Advance Auto. The muffler just installed, which I was charged $372 for, is available from Advance for $132 (after a 30% discount which I was offered online). If I can get it for this price I know Firestone is paying even less. So, we're talking about a markup of between 300-400%! For about $60 more than what Firestone charged I could have taken it to Toyota and had a muffler which probably would have outlived the car.

I also understand the concept of markup on parts and I accept it. However, in this case, I believe Firestone went too far. I contacted Firestone numerous times between 3/4/18 and 4/6/18. On or about 3/21, I was finally contacted by phone by a regional manager but ended up in a game of phone tag over the course of a few days so I asked that he email me, which he did. I explained the situation but he never responded.

Original review: April 11, 2018

My wife went in for a tire repair on a tire we bought at this very store. She was told that the tire couldn't be repaired because the puncture was too close to the sidewall. With the object removed and the tire flat she had no option but to buy a new tire. I spoke with the manager on the phone and he told me "by law" he couldn't repair my tire. What a joke, by law! Bottomline is that my wife was taken advantage of by a ** manager.

Original review: April 6, 2018

They sent me home in an unsafe vehicle because of lug bolts they stripped and did not install. They charge me for lifetime tire rotation when they installed my tires 4 months ago and now my car is messed up! I brought my car in for a tire rotation. They mixed up the lug bolts the front and rear were different lengths. They attempted to install the rear lugs on the front which stripped the lugs and possibly the front hubs! The front right wheel was missing a lug bolt and was wobbling when I drove. The rear of my car now has shorter lug bolts meaning that they can't be fully threaded in.

No offer to even replace the damaged thread stripped lug bolt they handed me when I picked up my car. Now I have to have my car towed to the dealer so they can repair it. If you are missing a lug, it is important to have it replaced as soon as possible. It is potentially dangerous to drive around with a missing lug because of the extra pressure exerted on the wheel. This pressure can damage the wheel bearings, studs, and cause other lug to fall off. These problems can lead to a wheel falling off.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone?

Original review: April 2, 2018

Took my Acura on 12.31.17 for a transmission flush. Charged 190. 3 months later fluid is dark and dirty. Local Honda service says needs replacing again. Firestone is refunding my money which indicates the service was never done.

Original review: March 29, 2018

On March 23rd my daughter was buying a car from a man in Topeka, Kansas. She asked him to get a diagnostics before she bought the car and make sure they check transmission and engine, because she previously bought a car and the transmission went bad the guy did as he was asked and they advised him the transmission was good. So my daughter paid $1780.00 for this car. She is a struggling college student.

Once the car was brought home she know she had some work to do which she was good with that but turns out we have 2600 worth of transmission work that has to be done. And this would be on Firestone because we called them to see how they missed this, Firestone advised us they don't really check the transmission other than the fluids but when you ask, "Did you check transmission" they can say yes because they checked the fluids. That not right and that shady practices and caused my daughter a great debt and I'm going to fight it. I'm calling the news station to see if they can help her.

Original review: March 29, 2018

Took my car for service. Have lifetime alignment and rotate/balance. Made appointment for oil change, tire rotation and balance. Got the car back next morning. Notice I did not get my tires rotated and most likely balance after I paid for that service. I didn't have time to go back as I work long hours. Couple weeks later on my way home I got stranded on the highway. Vehicle TURN OFF and had a hard time cracking. Call a friend to tow my car home. Notice it did not have oil.

Call Firestone and had the car tow. After waiting for couple hours they finally bring my car in and they found the oil filter loose. The technician quickly call someone over and look mad then takes something from under the vehicle engine and throws it out then I get call and they tell me that someone loosen my oil filter. I ask and stated that was impossible being that my vehicle is low to the ground and they even had to push the car up to set the car on the lift legs. Anyway they did nothing but to tear my engine in pieces and stuff it in the trunk and back seat oiling the inside of my vehicle. Thanks Firestone for destroying my vehicle.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Took my truck and to have Firestone diagnose a misfire. 2 days later they gave me back my truck and said it was in the head or in the motor but it was a mechanical issue. I replaced my motor $6700. Later I find out it was a $40 part that Firestone could not diagnosis. When I contacted the manager of the store in question I was told, "Maybe you should have taken it to the Dealer". Now I'm out $6700 for a motor I did not need. Do not trust Firestone with your vehicle.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I will never purchase a Firestone tire again. I had 4 brand new tires put on 2 months, I told the woman at the location I wanted insurance of them, she said they had them. I also told her to put my new phone number so they could find my account and she failed to do that as well. A month later I was driving and managed to get a drill bit in my tire, I took it to Firestone to find out I couldn't be found in the system so no warranty but they would add them. Here I am a month after that and I had a flat so I brought it in to find out again they weren't insured and I had to buy another 187 tire. I wouldn't complain if I had these tires longer then 2 months. 2 months 6 tires I had them put the spare tire on and I left. It's all a money scam, poor quality tires that don't withhold to anything. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.

Original review: March 7, 2018

I went in yesterday to get brakes serviced. They inspected my car, they came back with recommendations that added up to $1700. I had just gotten my car checked by Nissan a couple months ago and I had just gotten my tires aligned last week. They recommended everything under the sun. They tried to talk me into a credit card. They gave me my keys back and my car would not start. They had to jump start my car. I had no issues starting it until they gave me my keys back. They are incompetent and they think their customers are stupid. Don’t be stupid. Go somewhere else. These people do not know what they are doing. Do not trust them. I will never go back here again.

Original review: March 7, 2018

I took my car to the Mayfair road location in Hattiesburg MS to get all four tires replaced and lifetime alignment. After leaving I noticed there was a vibration in the steering wheel and seats. I contacted them to see why it was doing this and they said it was probably due to a weight falling off a rim after they balanced it but could not fix it that day because they were booked up and probably wouldn't be able to squeeze me in before closing time. I had to go out of state anyway, and I asked if it would be okay to drive with it vibrating. They said yes.

I called them back today to see if I could bring it in so that they could fix it and again, booked up on top of being shorthanded. So I called around at the other two Firestone locations in the tri-county area and found one that was able to have a look at it in Laurel MS. They said the reason why it was vibrating so much was because my rim is warped and it was placed on the front of the car during the tire replacement and I just didn't notice it because it was probably on the rear of the car, originally. They put this warped rim on the rear and said "barely" vibrated. Well turns out the vibration is indeed less than it was before I brought it up there, but IT'S STILL THERE!

My car didn't vibrate AT ALL prior to getting my tires replaced, and this was with tires that were due for replacing!!! I checked my dashcam and unfortunately I didn't have footage from the tire replacement because after my trip out of state, the old data on the sd card was recorded over, which included that tire replacement appointment. However, audio recording was turned off. I did NOT do this. And I did happen to see footage of today's technician speeding 77 mph in a 60 zone, going from 0 to 60 at an excessive rate. Driving recklessly! I've got it saved on my computer for documentation, if necessary. I've learned my lesson. I'll just suck up the extra cost of taking my car to the dealership from now on, because I've NEVER had an issue with the dealer thus far. BEWARE guys, taking your car to places like this has a risk of major damage being done to your car. A replacement rim is $800. After I just spent $1k on tires and alignment. What a joke.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Have had a bad experience with your manager at Fremont Mowry station in California. He has been very rude and does not comply with customer service ethics what we are used to it in the U.S. Firestone needs to put people in charge who value customers not to argue with them. I got an appointment with him to get me in and out but not to keep me waiting for an oil change. He said he want to inspect the car and I said if it is taking that long he did not have to do it, but as I was about to leave I asked Ruben the mechanic to take a look at the car. While the manager came back from his trip I was still there and he became angry with me and the employee why I did not ask for inspection and it was not right that I asked. Very rude and unbelievable. This is not the way people do business here. It was my first visit and it will be the last one. I would encourage people do business elsewhere. His name is Chris **, today is Tuesday March 6th 2018.

Original review: March 5, 2018

I took my car (Kia Sonoma 2002) to Firestone 5 times. Paid $1100 and still don't run right. It stalls. Cuts out right on traffic. Talked to the manager. Didn't help. Every time I take it back they say it's fixed and it's now waiting for regional manager to call me for 4 days now. I live in Cincinnati Ohio 45211.

Original review: March 4, 2018

I made an Oil change appointment by phone on Thursday afternoon. For Sunday at 10. When I arrived they said I do not have an appointment for you. The reason I made an appointment was so I could wait for my car.

Original review: March 4, 2018

Firestone Complete Auto Care, Shepherd Mall, 2250 NW 23RD ST, OK: 1998 Oldsmobile Achieva missing bolts from servicing my car, said pressure test on radiator for antifreeze leak showed intake gasket leak. Doesn't have any connection to antifreeze leak. Messed up fuel INJECTORS, check engine light came on after 4 miles driving. They're scammers at that shop. Asked for fix leak, got scammed into a way to cause more problems so they could scam thousands more dollars. Have videos of shabby work.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I quit going to Firestone on Shipyard Blvd in Wilmington for oil changes after 2 issues in a row of where my car ran completely out of oil because of their failure to properly secure the oil drain screw so all my new oil leaked out. Even given that I stopped by there today because I had been grocery shopping and on my way home someone in traffic flagged me to get my attention to tell me that my back tire was going flat. The nearest place was Firestone. I stopped in there and explained I needed someone to check my tire as it was going flat and that I had a car full of groceries and I lived in Leland which is about 20 miles away. All the man said was, "Well I hope you have time because it's going to be a long wait because we have people with appointments that we are working on." I asked how long of a wait and he said he couldn't tell me. He then said he could have someone put air in the tire so I could get home. I said fine.

Just from where I was parked and then driving it to the last stall where the air pump was my tire was even flatter than before. I was scared I wouldn't even make it home! The person who put air in the tire at least took the time to feel around the tire but said he didn't feel anything. He checked it before and after putting air in the tire. Luckily I did make it home to unload my groceries and then headed out to a local auto shop to have my tire looked at. This is a Saturday and after 1:00 so everyone was closed. I have no idea now if my tire will stay inflated enough to get it somewhere else to be looked at. I can't believe Firestone couldn't take 5 minutes to check my tire to see if I have a screw or nail in it and then another 5 minutes to plug it. I will never take my car there again because they will let you down and aren't there for you even in an emergency.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I drove into Firestone - Fairview and proceeded to check in my car for a "simple puncture/nail in tire." After waiting for an hour and reading "the reviews" to pass the time, I was given the classic. Tech: "YOUR TIRE WAS BEYOND REPAIR!" Me: EXCUSE ME? Tech: "You need a new tire and the TOTAL COST IS $400" Me: "PUT IT BACK ON THE CAR JUST AS IT IS!"

It was at this point that I informed the [so called] tech, that "I worked at a tire shop for over a year and I know the tricks, so don't insult my intelligence!" The [simple and effective] solution to fix a simple puncture or slow leak: Identify the object and extract it. Plug and shave plug for seamless bond with tire. Apply adhesive and patch to hole. Fill with air and drive. This cost $15 at the most, so how did the unscrupulous tech arrive at $400. I pity the women who have to endure this! Firestone needs to go into bankruptcy via the boycott route and then, MAYBE they would start doing the right thing.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Went to the Washington Pa store for inspection. I sit and see the tech get my car... then see him drive out the mall parking lot... then suddenly he drives back... faster than I expect any tech drive a customer's car back to the garage. Then the guy behind the counter comes in and said... "You need tires." I say, "No I don't." Car had a oil change last weekend and the dealership checked those tires and they are fine. Well we won't pass inspection. I let him know to put my car back together and I will go elsewhere cause There is nothing wrong with tires... tires on the car are 1 year old I have the receipt to prove it.

My car comes out of garage and they put the emissions sticker on it even though I didn't want it... wanted it all done elsewhere so that was a waste of money. Then I look at the paper they tried to con me on getting tires... 277.00?? For 2 tires? And 2 recycle fees that make no sense... when I can go to a local tire shop and get 2 new tires half that price and they last. BEWARE if you're a woman that goes here. Lady in waiting room said same thing... Firestone has went downhill and she was only there cause she got free rotation on her tires and was afraid to see what they are gonna try to con her with... of course as I was leaving they tried to con her into inspection... she politely declined.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I went to Firestone Auto Care on Everhard Rd in Canton OH on 2/12/18 for an oil change, the last time I had an oil change this same facility did it, they told me I need my oil pan replaced. They can't do the oil change, I said, “No way, you overcharged me for a brake job and there has been no damage to the underside of the car”, I took the car to Mr. Tire and they said it was an improperly tightened oil drain plug. Again the last person to touch that oil drain plug was a Firestone Auto Care employee, they ruined my oil plug, I want satisfaction!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I took my 2007 Mariner there because it had an issue with accelerating and the OD Off light was flashing. Dropped off in the morning and was later told it need a $115 gasket as well as $550 in brake service, which was interesting because I wasn't having issues with the brakes. Assuming my car would be fixed, I ok'd the work. I get a call a couple of hours later to let me know that what they were doing would not fix the OD light flashing and that needed a transmission guy to fix. This would have been great to know before they started doing the work because I would have had the trans looked at first to see if the car was worth fixing. Turns out it wasn't and now I have to pay the $665 bill to Firestone for a car I don't have anymore. I will never bring a vehicle here again.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

First complaint in October on my 2010 Malibu for tires and oil. Picked up TPMS didn’t work as it was fine when dropped off. Tech tried to remedy and said drive it may fix itself. It’s been three months and hasn’t fixed yet. Next I dropped off my Buick Enclave yesterday had an appt called today and female said not done. This was at noon. She said an hr and half be done. Well gave them three hours went to pick up she said, "Let me check." Well not done but she said at least they are working on it. Between myself and my father who I urged to use Firestone and over last ten years have spent well over 10k with you. I am beyond upset and demand a remedy. 1475 Upper Valley Pike Springfield Ohio.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

On 1/29/2018, I took my car to Firestone to just get air in my tire. The manager told me to pull up to the first door so he can put air in my tire. He checked the front tires and he stated they didn't need any air. He checked the right back tire and start putting air in the back tire. He said the air is just coming out and then he notice a rock in between the tire. He told me he will have to patch it up so I left my car to go back to work because another customer was in front of me. I received a call stating he was unable to patch it so he stated I needed a new tire. I truly feel they took advantage of me because I left my car and that I was a woman. I just needed air in my tire.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

We visited this location on the beginning of January to have a fuel pump replaced and the first mistake they made was telling us the car would be ready the same day which was Friday. Went there and it was not ready. Said it would be ready Saturday morning. Saturday came and they proceeded to tell us that it would be Sunday, Sunday came the tech was not in. They had the vehicle 3 days running diagnostics just to tell us that the fuel pump went out, which is what we already told them day one. Second they charged us $500 for a $300 dollar part. The total came out to being $1100 and they originally said $800, wasn't gone 2 hours and the check light came on. The next day took it up there and waited 2 to 3 hours for them to tell us to take it to the dealership for an issue pertaining to the fuel pump they just replace. After that I have called trying to speak with someone in corporate for 3 weeks and no one still has not contacted me.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I have been coming to Firestone for over 15 years. Recently I moved to Aurora, Colorado and I have had the worst service at 2 of the stores here. I had brakes done about a year ago and after that I never stopped having brake issues. I brought my car in for squeaking brakes and noises and I always got excuses. I paid for pads back in August and then when I brought it back in October I was told I needed calibers, rotors, pads and it was over 1000 dollars. I had a warranty but they refused to honor because they have me as a fleet driver for Uber even though I have a teaching contract for the last 5 years. I took my car to Dodge and needed the pads and rotors resurfaced and for 800 and I have had no more problems with my car. I am done with Firestone. I get promised the managers and owners will follow up and they do not. I have been treated unfairly and workers have been disrespectful.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

Lifetime free alignment - Every time I go on to Firestone and request my free alignment it is always denied based on work that is needed for my vehicle. I recently purchase four brand new tires from Goodyear. Goodyear recommended replacing brakes soon. I take my vehicle to my personal local mechanic and he replaces both back brake pads and the passenger front caliper. I take my car to Firestone for free alignment. Now there are no issues with my vehicle. Yet Firestone tells me the passenger front outer tie rod is extremely loose and needs replaced for $173 and they cannot perform the alignment. HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

I drive my car home. Later I get in my car to go out to dinner to a restaurant that is literally 3 blocks away. As I am backing into the parking space my steering wheel begins to stick. And it scares me. Well the Firestone guy told me you need to get this fixed because your steering wheel will lock and your tire can fly off. I had never had that issue until I left Firestone in Reynoldsburg location in Columbus, Ohio on January 24th 2018, 2pm appointment.

I am livid because nothing was wrong with that outer tie rod because my mechanic and Goodyear would have brought it to my attention to have it replaced. I just read another complaint posted on this here site where a gentleman had the same issue February 8th 2018. He was told that his tie rod was loose. If you don't want to honor the free alignment just tell me and I will go elsewhere. But do not rig my vehicle to cause an accident that could kill myself or someone else. I am kicking myself because I usually stand and watch my vehicle is being repaired and failed to do so especially with Firestone. Crazy thing that I just realized! Last time I went in for an alignment it was refused because I needed a driver side inner tie rod.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I'm writing from Houston, Tx with the issue from the Wallisville Rd location. I brought my car to Firestone to check on a light that was coming on the throttle body control warning indicators. Left my car to get diagnostic so they can tell me what was wrong. They told me a needed to fix the Emission system which was 441.98 and also the Engine sensors which was 483.69, which I did both on 1/4/2018. On 1/12/2018 I had to take my car back and miss work because the sensor came on again when I started the car for that morning. Then the mechanic's told me that it was the same sensor but different code... So now it was a high airflow vacuum leak detected.

I didn't pay for the labor but I had to pay for the part. Now they said it should be fine right... wrong. On the 1/16/2018 that light is still coming on and my issue is if they couldn't have fix it, someone just should have told me that and I would have took it to the dealership. Now I feel like I have to go back to the same Firestone because of me giving money to get this problem resolve and yes if I take it someone else then I'm still spending more money... So today 1/25/2018 I have to leave work early and use my time to try and still get my car fix. And this morning when the same light came on now with the engine sensor also, I had to shut my car off wait 15 minutes then turn it back on so the light can go away and I can drive. At this point I just don't know what to do and have lost faith in ever during business with Firestone again.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

My girlfriend brought her 09 Kia Borrego for pads and rotors. Tried to up-sell calipers we did not need and refused to finish job unless we purchased calipers because Per his words 'I would be wasting my money and warranty would be void'. I explained we did not want calipers so I was told 'They won't do the job unless I purchased calipers too'. Never again... Scam.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

This company needs to be put out of business! They overcharge loyal customers. I had a simple light bulb changed for my headlight and was charged 39.99. My car wasn’t even in the shop for 20 minutes. When I complained about it, I was told it was the standard rate and the dealership would charge more. Ha! No they don’t! Called my Honda dealership and they charge nothing! Firestone will never get my business again.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

On 1 - 13 - 2018 in ALTOONA PA, my fuel pump went out on my 2008 Silverado, I work for another Auto Parts Store, and our store deliveries all their parts, I KNOW CARS, they tried to tell me that the fuel pump was going to need programmed by GM garage, WTF??? Do they think I’m some kind of an IDIOT? When I spoke to the girl out front, I could not believe what I was hearing, I said I was going to check around, AFTER TALKING TO 4 GM MECHANICS they said they never of such a thing, so I went in personally and talked to Ed and asked him about this report of this fuel pump needing “programmed” and ED ACTUALLY STOOD BY HIS FAKE Mechanic, and they still ripped me off for this so called diagnosis for 56.70 and would not release my truck until the 56.70 was paid.

Ed said they were going to “CUT THEIR LOSS” but I was the one getting ripped off and gave them 56.70, and I could just imagine how much I would of gotten ripped off if I went for the bait. STAY AWAY FROM THE ALTOONA PA FIRESTONE, so now every time I take parts out to them I’m going to wonder who’s getting ripped off today, so the DELPHI FUEL PUMP WILL COST ME 303.00. To have REAL garage install it will cost 200.00 and I got ** out of 56.70 from FIRESTONE. The total will cost 556.00.

Firestone expert review by Lauren Fix

Firestone started as a tire manufacturer in 1900, and the company originally supplied tires for Ford’s Model-Ts. The first maintenance and repair shop opened in 1926, and there are now more than 1,700 locations.

• Completely Firestone: Firestone’s website features a wide variety of informational articles to helps consumers understand the way their vehicles work and how different maintenance services keep them running longer.

• Towing: Customers who face an unexpected breakdown can call Firestone Roadside Assistance & Towing Service to receive a discounted tow to a Firestone location. Firestone ensures that all towing companies associated with them are reputable and offer fair pricing.

• Car Care Academy: Firestone offers hands-on workshops from its Car Care Academy. These free classes teach drivers how to make their vehicles more fuel efficient, how to check their fluid levels in their vehicle, how to choose the best tires for their needs and more.

• Time guarantee: Firestone’s On Time Guarantee promises customers that their vehicles will be ready at the time estimated time. If the vehicle isn’t ready at the appointed time, customers receive 10 percent off of their next service.

• Online scheduling: Those ready to purchase tires from Firestone and/or have their vehicle serviced or repaired at one of their locations can make an appointment by visiting Firestone’s website.

• Best for: Firestone Complete Auto Care is best for consumers looking for a service and repair company with a long history, established reputation and locations across the nation.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Firestone Service Centers Company Information