Find an Auto Service and Repair partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Complete Auto Care?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

After much research, I went to Firestone Complete Auto Care at 1200 S Magnolia Ave in Anaheim for tires and service for my wife's car and my car. The Sales and Service Specialist ** helped us. ** found us the most discounts available and went far and above to help us with the servicing of our vehicles. For example - I paid $10 to have my vehicle tested for tires, brakes, suspension, etc. They determined that I needed new front brake pads and quoted me a discounted price. When I came back to have the work done - they had forgotten to check the thickness of the rotors. It turned out the rotors were too thin and also needed to be replaced. ** told me that it was their error and I was not charged anything for the new rotors, just the original estimated cost I had been given.

Never have I ever had an automotive repair company do this - I am 75 years old and have had many car repairs done in my time. The customer service here is the absolute best and the work performed is top-notch. No corners were cut. My car has not handled this well since I bought it new. From now on this is the only place we will go to for service on our vehicles.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I have used Firestone for my cars for 15 plus years. I feel that they have always been upfront with me, I can trust them and what they recommend for service or repairs on my vehicles. Pricing is fair and being a Firestone card holder I get lots of discounts and deals! Service is normally done in the time frame that I'm told and employees are very friendly and explains everything so that I understand what needs to be done. I recommend them to all of my friends and family.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 6, 2021

Another day I noticed that one of my tires slowly loses air. I then took my car to Firestone on Lee Rd in Shaker Hts. Came there first thing in the morning and it was diagnosed as a rim leak (alloy wheels). The necessary repairs were done while I waited, and I am just as happy. The price was very reasonable; the other shops charge more than double for the same job and take longer or you have to drop your wheel off. Here everything was done in under half an hour. I highly recommend this shop.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

Over the years, I have had three cars detailed and maintained by Firestone. Never had a problem. In fact I have always been treated with respect and my service was exemplary. I was able to afford the charges for the great service I received, and if any problems did occur, they were handled expeditiously as soon as they were detected. Dean ** was the General Mgr in charge most of the time and now manages the new location on Nissan Hwy in Smyrna. He is by far the most capable and fairest mechanic Mgr I have ever met anywhere. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs mechanical repairs.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

I just moved to Texas from California and since 2012, my cars have been serviced by Firestone. This is my 3rd state that I moved to for Government Service and every time I visit a Firestone, I always receive great service. There was only one negative incident I experienced and I can say after posting the review, I was immediately contacted. So today, I’m posting a positive review for the Amarillo, Texas location on Coulter Road. This is my second visit since moving here and on my 1st visit I learned I would need tires. Knowing there would a special on tires the following month, I chose to wait. Roland confirmed the promotion and offered to call me the next month. I was surprised to receive a call as promised. The front crew personnel are great and personable. This will be my new location as long as I am a resident. Bravo Zulu!!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

I called at 1:00 to inquire about repairs to a tire with a slow leak. They were unable to see me immediately but I booked an appointment for 4:00. When I arrived, I was told there would be a 1 1/2 to 2 hour wait. What is the point of making an appointment if you have to wait 2 hours?

Original review: July 10, 2021

I had a scheduled appointment for an oil change today 7/10/21 at 11:00 am. I arrived 5 minutes before time and was checked in. Following 15 minutes of waiting, I checked the parking lot and my car was still parked in the same spot. I proceeded to ask the staff member why my vehicle has not been serviced. She then informed me they need an hour and a half prior to beginning the appointment. I provided feedback and informed her it is important for her to inform new customers the wait time is significant and avoid wasting their time. Her response was to tell me if I cannot wait by all means she will provide me my keys. I accepted them and left.

I called later and spoke to a store manager named Sheldon. He was extremely rude and unprofessional. He claimed I was informed of the appointment expectation when I arrived at the counter. He provided a condescending apology and marketed websites such as Yelp and Facebook and he welcomed me to leave a negative review. I have just read some reviews where Sheldon has been rude and unprofessional to other customers. The owner must maintain the same attitude to accept this behavior judging from the natural response of claiming this is not in the normal. The customer service must be a reflection of their work quality. If you are seeking to be spoken down to, disrespected and not receive timely service, then this is the place for you. Look no further. Sheldon will exceed expectations in this area. I am not certain why anyone would return to this business in the future.

Firestone Complete Auto Care response

We have responded to you privately with additional assistance. Please check your inbox and thank you for being a Firestone customer. We look forward to hearing back from you very soon. ^Bryan

Original review: July 6, 2021

Dropped my car off at the Elkton Maryland location for an antifreeze leak and pcv valve replacement for my 2015 Chevy Cruze. They checked my car, came out and gave me the rundown of what was wrong including water pump replacement, thermostat, pcv valve, serpentine belt. I had them replace all of that plus an oil change and new wiper blades. Bill was $1332. My daughter drove my car the following day and got stranded because my car was smoking and had oil all under my car. My car didn’t have a oil leak when I left for the above repairs nor did the mechanics at firestone say an oil leak was an issue upon inspection because I never had one.

Called and Firestone had my car towed to be looked at again. I received a call later that day and was told they replaced my pcv valve again out of goodwill even though it wasn’t bad and that they did nothing that could have caused these leaks. I drove my car home and still have multiple leaks. Highly disappointed and will NEVER EVER will take my car to a first one again especially that one. Do yourself a favor and find a decent place to have any repairs done.

Original review: June 15, 2021

Very bad experience and frustrated with Firestone. My AC was not working and I have been told it will be fixed if some recharge is done and it would cost around 170 and once I left received a call stating that they could not fix and need to do one more diagnose that would cost around 99. I agreed and they told AC compressor is gone and it would cost around 1000 to fix. I denied and took the vehicle and they told since I paid 170 for recharge even if you change compressor outside they will refill gas required for AC as I already paid 170. But when I called back and asked for gas recharge, they told they would do only if I change compressor in their shop. So, I paid them 290 just to understand my AC compressor is not working.

Original review: June 8, 2021

I scheduled to be at 11am but was late.. The Firestone that located in Lakeland behind by Room to go the Firestone Agent name Anthony was unprofessional with bad attitude with me and other client... My issue was for my vehicle to be repair the A/C unit.. Don't matter about the price. As long I have the details is OK but the agent was not able to explain more details... Is rude and unpredictable..because his attitude Firestone lose $1400.00.

Firestone Complete Auto Care author review by Lauren Fix

Firestone started as a tire manufacturer in 1900, and the company originally supplied tires for Ford’s Model-Ts. The first maintenance and repair shop opened in 1926, and there are now more than 1,700 locations.

• Completely Firestone: Firestone’s website features a wide variety of informational articles to helps consumers understand the way their vehicles work and how different maintenance services keep them running longer.

• Towing: Customers who face an unexpected breakdown can call Firestone Roadside Assistance & Towing Service to receive a discounted tow to a Firestone location. Firestone ensures that all towing companies associated with them are reputable and offer fair pricing.

• Car Care Academy: Firestone offers hands-on workshops from its Car Care Academy. These free classes teach drivers how to make their vehicles more fuel efficient, how to check their fluid levels in their vehicle, how to choose the best tires for their needs and more.

• Time guarantee: Firestone’s On Time Guarantee promises customers that their vehicles will be ready at the time estimated time. If the vehicle isn’t ready at the appointed time, customers receive 10 percent off of their next service.

• Online scheduling: Those ready to purchase tires from Firestone and/or have their vehicle serviced or repaired at one of their locations can make an appointment by visiting Firestone’s website.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Company Information