1.9/5 (44 ratings)

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Complete Auto Care?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

While visiting in Des Moines, I tore up a tire late on a Saturday night by hitting a curb. I was concerned it. Ishtar take days but I found a Firestone shop open for business on a Sunday. When I called, the manager said he had a compatible tire and if I came over, he could have me back on the road in 30 minutes. And he did, in sterling fashion. He changed the tire, also repaired The donut spare, repacked it in the awkward location under the trunk, all within about 45 minutes. I was totally impressed. Unfortunately, I don’t think Firestone has shops where I am, in North Carolina.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

After much research, I went to Firestone Complete Auto Care at 1200 S Magnolia Ave in Anaheim for tires and service for my wife's car and my car. The Sales and Service Specialist ** helped us. ** found us the most discounts available and went far and above to help us with the servicing of our vehicles. For example - I paid $10 to have my vehicle tested for tires, brakes, suspension, etc. They determined that I needed new front brake pads and quoted me a discounted price. When I came back to have the work done - they had forgotten to check the thickness of the rotors. It turned out the rotors were too thin and also needed to be replaced. ** told me that it was their error and I was not charged anything for the new rotors, just the original estimated cost I had been given.

Never have I ever had an automotive repair company do this - I am 75 years old and have had many car repairs done in my time. The customer service here is the absolute best and the work performed is top-notch. No corners were cut. My car has not handled this well since I bought it new. From now on this is the only place we will go to for service on our vehicles.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I have used Firestone for my cars for 15 plus years. I feel that they have always been upfront with me, I can trust them and what they recommend for service or repairs on my vehicles. Pricing is fair and being a Firestone card holder I get lots of discounts and deals! Service is normally done in the time frame that I'm told and employees are very friendly and explains everything so that I understand what needs to be done. I recommend them to all of my friends and family.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

Very friendly and helpful people at my Firestone. They always take the time needed to explain to me what is going on and what is needed to fix it. The last time I was in was for one of me tires. It looked and ran flat. However after checking it out the problem was that the tire was just low. I’ve had no problems with this tire since then.

Original review: June 1, 2021

I have been going to Firestone for many years - have always received great service and honest feedback on future service my car may need. The team at 027022 store in Mesa AZ does a very good job on all service my Mustang has needed. With their service and repairs my car has reached 20 years of age and I owe it all to this team. I appreciate all their work very much!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: May 4, 2022

I have bad experience with store managers. I get charge with service I don’t have to pay. I ask for service done for 4 pad brakes and rotors but they don’t do’t. They do only front pad and rotors. Charge me more what I accepted to pay. I need service be done.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: May 1, 2022

Thoroughly disappointed in the last brake job done in November 2021. Waited for the cold weather to subside and just took my Rav4 in to get the squeaking fixed. Was told my rotors would be resurfaced – mind you, they were brand new in November – and I had gotten new pads as well. Brought the car home and the squeaking has begun again. I have been a customer for many years, even have their CC. I will not be doing business with Firestone again unfortunately due to this lousy experience. Can’t trust the work. The staff is generally very professional – but what good is that if you can’t trust the work?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: April 30, 2022

After rescheduling the 2nd time due to 4 plus hour waits I was 10 minutes or 8 to be exact was told I was too late and would have to reschedule a 3rd time. How is it I'm expected to wait 4 to 5 hours for a 30 minute procedure but they can't wait 8 minutes for me? I've worked in many automotive shops in my 39 years and never seen a paying customer turned away over 8 minutes. I will never do business with Firestone in the future.

Not to mention their alignments in the past have been less than perfect on several occasions. I've taken my car back for the issue not being fixed. Then there was the time they returned my car with the steering wheel upside down. Could not see how fast I was going that time. They said I could fix it myself so needless to say their techs rookies and the management does not like business apparently. Unless you want to be jerked around by some kid half your age do not work with them. Les Schwab Tire right around the corrner was more than happy to help me same day with barely a 5 minutes wait.

Original review: March 19, 2022

Do not pay for a lifetime alignment. I have taken my truck in twice for an alignment with an appointment. I also had an oil change done. Both times was told needed truck all day so dropped it off. It was there all day. Alignment was not done. Told could not get to it both times and will need to bring back which I have tried 3 times and can not get done unless I leave it all day again. I will now have to pay someone else to do it as tires are now wearing out on outside. Just a scam.

Original review: March 10, 2022

I took my car into the Cartersville, Georgia location for a tire rotation yesterday. The “inside sales” guy (as I prefer to call him) immediately began to talk me into paying for services that I did not need, such as brakes and spark plugs. I was being quoted $900 for an oil change, spark plugs and brakes. I had to wait for three hours, then as I was checking out, I was told that a detailed receipt could not be printed but that a receipt would be emailed to me within the hour.

As of today, I have not received any statement, invoice or receipt showing the services allegedly performed. Then, one hour after I left the store, I tried to crank my car and the battery was dead. I had to call roadside assistance, who said that the battery would need to be replaced. This morning, one of my tires was flat. I called the store to discuss this problem and I was hung up on. They try to push people into paying more money for services that are not necessary, and especially target females that are unfamiliar with the innerworkings of a vehicle. I am glad I went to law school and will definitely pursue this matter further until the place is held accountable.

Firestone Complete Auto Care author review by Lauren Fix

Firestone started as a tire manufacturer in 1900, and the company originally supplied tires for Ford’s Model-Ts. The first maintenance and repair shop opened in 1926, and there are now more than 1,700 locations.

• Completely Firestone: Firestone’s website features a wide variety of informational articles to helps consumers understand the way their vehicles work and how different maintenance services keep them running longer.

• Towing: Customers who face an unexpected breakdown can call Firestone Roadside Assistance & Towing Service to receive a discounted tow to a Firestone location. Firestone ensures that all towing companies associated with them are reputable and offer fair pricing.

• Car Care Academy: Firestone offers hands-on workshops from its Car Care Academy. These free classes teach drivers how to make their vehicles more fuel efficient, how to check their fluid levels in their vehicle, how to choose the best tires for their needs and more.

• Time guarantee: Firestone’s On Time Guarantee promises customers that their vehicles will be ready at the time estimated time. If the vehicle isn’t ready at the appointed time, customers receive 10 percent off of their next service.

• Online scheduling: Those ready to purchase tires from Firestone and/or have their vehicle serviced or repaired at one of their locations can make an appointment by visiting Firestone’s website.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Advisor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Company Information