Firestone Complete Auto Care

• 5%
  • 8%
  • 69%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Complete Auto Care?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Complete Auto Care?
    Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 2, 2024

If I could leave no stars I would. The only thing positive I can say is they are open Sundays. I made an appointment to fix a flat tire. Came in to be told 2 hrs if not longer to fix a flat tire. I stopped coming here a long time ago because they always seem short-handed. They wait and customer service was always not good. Well as a company they should look at why they are always short-handed. Asked about a sensor replacement and was told 21.99 to look at it then they will give me a price to fix it. Anything for money. My sensor is no good. I know this and they know this but have to make money I guess. I will be going to Town Fair Tire this week and have my sensor replaced for 30.00.

Reviewed June 1, 2024

Customer service is very slow but the worst is technician especially the one call ** from Oakhill firestone by highway 71. This guy will dismantle a car and leave parts laying around and declare work done. Secondly the way they treat your car as if it’s any pieces of trash so please if you take your car to Firestone be aware. It will be worse than you took it to them.

StaffReliability

Reviewed May 28, 2024

Made an online appointment for a simple oil and filter change. They took 2+ hours while I waited in store and gave me ZERO time estimate and did not seem to be in any rush to complete my service. After the 2 hour mark! spoke with them and was told "Oh yeah we finished the service but we didn't think to look at what parts your vehicle would need before confirming your appointment! We actually don't have a filter so we're frantically calling around to find one!" - Firestone employee. Would not recommend coming to this location as it is unreliable

Reviewed May 23, 2024

Firestone in Gurnee. Every time I go there which is not often, just to get a car car check, this guy by the name of Justin always find something wrong, {so he say} that's between $800 to $11,00. which I always get a second opinion and it always come back not needing what he says I need. So be careful ladies. We are targets.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaffReliability

Reviewed May 22, 2024

Ordered New Tires with an installation package to be completed by Firestone. The same day my tires arrived [05/04/2024] I brought my Truck for service. Firestone claimed they couldn't install my tires and loaded them on my truck and informed me to try their other location 28 miles away. Firestone service providers did not reach out to the location [Store #029165] on my behalf nor did they try to remedy this major inconvenience in any way.

After arriving at Store #029165, A service order was made and I was informed that the installation would be ready in the afternoon May 5th. I called to inquire about the progress of my installation due to the fact that rain was expected and my tires were on the back of the truck. I expressed my concerns about my tires being left out in the rain to the Acting Manager. I was told that my truck was in the bay being worked on. Around 6pm, May 5th, I received a call from the Acting Manager at Store #029165 exclaiming he mistook my truck for another and that my truck would be next in line to be serviced. MY TIRES WERE LEFT IN THE RAIN!

May 7th, I received a call about my truck being ready May 6th. Firestone informed me that they could not balance my tires nor do the alignment. Knowing that I had purchased the installation package I informed them that balancing was included even if the alignment could not be. Firestone service providers at Store #029165 stated that the machine could not balance tires that big. I have factory Ford 17inch rims [245/75/17]. I ended up having to drive away without getting them balanced or alignment because of this unreliable service. Big 10 performed both the blanace and alignment same day May 6th. It took 4 hours to complete! Big 10 had complications balancing my tires as well due to the fact that their was WATER in all of them!!!!

Big 10 had to dismount, clean, remount, and balance all my tires. I incurred an additional charge because of Firestone service providers incompetence. I called Firestone [Store #029165] about this issue. The Acting Manager said I don't see where a little water would effect the balance. Firestone mounted my tires knowing water was in them! That is what made balancing them impossible!! The Acting Store Manager said the Store Manager was on vacation and would not be back in store until May 13th. I filed a complaint same day May 6th with corporate! Regional Manager Kevin ** nor The Manager at Store #029165 have reached out to resolve thus issue. It's May 22nd, over two weeks without any correspondence behind my complaint!

I would not recommend using Firestone as an installer nor would I recommend them for alignment services! Firestone has no urgency behind addressing customers' concerns or issues in a timely matter. As stated it's been 16 days so far without a single correspondence from The local store Manager or Kevin ** the Regional Manager. Customers would fare better picking a service provider that's more knowledgeable and experienced at doing this type of business as well as picking a service provider that have better customers!!

Reviewed May 20, 2024

PLEASE HAVE SERVICE WRITERS WEAR NAME TAGS!!! So if write a review I want you people to know exactly who I'm talking about. I think this Plain and Simple since your employees are working with the general public. Thank You for your time. Next time I have a complaint about your employee (s) I will ask for their name. I was too aggravated to talk due to anyone because I waited over 25 minutes AFTER my car was done and parked before a response from staff. I even asked the guy if my car was done. I told him that the mechanic parked it 25 minutes ago and the paperwork was in the window with MY KEYS in the package.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

Well, I've been going to Firestone for years to get the occasional oil change. Today was no different. I went in there with the coupon for the advertised $29.99 for the basic oil change. They ended up charging me: $8.99 for the oil filter, $2.99 Used filter recycling charge, $6.01 Oil change Labor, $33.99 oil itself + tax for a total of= $56.14. In all my years of going to Firestone for the same service, I've never experienced that before. I'm 61 years old by the way.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

DO NOT GO TO FIRESTONE. Here is my most recent experience. I took my car to Firestone for brake work. I was charged $1008. I was told my brake pads, rotors and calipers needed replaced. Two days later my brake light came on. I was going back the following weekend for an oil change so I asked them why the brake lights were on. They said it was a fluke and they turned the light off. They said the brakes were fine. Within two days the brake light was back on. Two days later I was on the freeway driving 70 mph and guess who had no brakes. They let me leave their location knowing that I could kill myself and others.

Now I’m sure you’re thinking maybe they didn’t know or couldn’t tell. Let me explain why I know for a fact that they knew. I took the car to another location (the closest location I could get the car to with no brakes) just to find out that my brake pads and calipers had not been replaced at all and I had no brakes because no brake work had been done in my car. I paid $1008 for a lie and a life endangering experience. I’m not sure if the liars and cheaters are only at that location or if this is standard operating procedure at Firestone. But be warned taking your car to Firestone could cost you your life.

Reviewed May 8, 2024

My friend was quoted over $170 per wheel to add and sync tpms Devices for 2 wheels. The discovered along the way, they needed them from the dealership at 165 each. My friend ended up buying his own and taking them to Goodyear. Goodyear discovered that the TPMS modules were not bad and just needed to be resynced and didn't charge him a penny. Firestone is price gouging for sure

Reviewed May 8, 2024

I took my car to get it worked on at the richmond IN store. They sealed my gaskets. The gasket leaked into my engine, had to replace it by another mechanics days after it was “ fixed”. I talked to the store manager nothing, corporate avoiding my calls after their insurance claimed denied it due to “previous mechanical recommendations." Which makes no sense because it had nothing to do with them putting the sealant on my gasket & I have receipts, pictures & written documentation as proof!

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 4, 2024

Horrible. I made an appointment 3 days prior for tires. TIRES!!! And an oil change. They don’t stock tires. The tires never came. They called me to tell me this. I said ok. I’ll come get the vehicle. Cancel everything. I get here 1 hour after the call and they decided to do the oil change. WHY!!?? This place is horrible. NEVER AGAIN. Should’ve stuck to going to the small guy!!!! Corporate sucks. Do not shop here. Especially the one in Elmwood Park.

Reviewed May 1, 2024

I brought my car into Firestone on Jones Creek Rd in Baton Rouge. I had 1 tire that I had a blowout in. I planned on buying 2 tired. They called me and said that all 4 needed to be changed. Once I got my car back from my daughter, I pulled the receipt from my car and found that the tires weren't even 2 years old yet. They did not need to be changed. Then they tried to sale me on getting an alignment, which I do not need. I had quit doing business with Firestone years ago. Now I remember why. Needless to say. I will not be doing business with them again.

Reviewed April 30, 2024

Firestone on Albertsons parkway, Broussard, LA has GOT to be the worst mechanic shop I have ever dealt with in my life! I have dealt with them a few times over a period of years with a couple of vehicles. Not ONCE has it been a good experience. I brought my truck in a while back with issues? They misdiagnosed saying I needed a new fuel pump. Repaired that. Only for me to turn around to bring it right back as the check light came on again leaving the shop with it doing the same thing as it was doing before I brought it in there. Coming to find out I needed a new brake boot, not a fuel pump. 3 days later I get the truck BACK. They're saying it's FIXED! I pick it up to find that the brake pedal was unusually high. Instead of pivoting my foot from the gas to the brake, I'm finding I'm having to literally lift my whole leg to brake the truck! And I'm short. If my knee was hitting the steering wheel trying to slow the truck down, I could only imagine what the mechanic looked like pulling it out of the shop

Reviewed April 29, 2024

Do not go to this place EVER!! I had just been there this morning for a tire realignment and had driven home safely. Then I went to go drive again but my car only made it in front of our driveway ON THE ROAD due to my front tire getting popped off. DO NOT GO HERE unless you want to block out the road due to the EXPERIENCED mechanics not putting the tire in right.

Reviewed April 24, 2024

I normally use FIRESTONE for tires and brakes. The service isn’t terrible, but it is never been perfect. Nothing is… I am pretty open-minded today and flexible. After my last visit I will NEVER go back again. They left this tool in the front of my hood. This is his Honda pilot 2016 that I was in getting brakes and tires for as he is a fairly new driver. I wanted to make sure he was safe. Do you see the tool that was left in the front hood? I have attached three pictures.

He actually saw it when he started the car. Good thing there wasn’t a fire or I would be owning the shop today, what gives, such neglect!! How do you leave a tool that size in and just hanging from the hood of our Honda pilot 2016? And yes, I drove with it all the way home and my son noticed it when he was walking to the car and packing his baseball equipment. Then I returned the tool after I got it out myself and the technician actually had the nerve to ask me if I had seen anything else I replied, with what are you talking about? He said I may have left a yellow screwdriver in also. TERRIBLE NEGLIGENCE.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 24, 2024

I started out when I made my appointment for 7 AM on Friday morning. I received a call Thursday evening that the appointment I made two days ago wasn’t available because although the store opens at seven, they don’t start working till eight. Confused on what it is I agreed. When I got to the Firestone in Saint Ann Missouri. Approximately 15 minutes before my appointment, I wasn’t taking care of all the standing line until 10 minutes after my appointment my vehicle finally pulled in for an alignment, it took a whole five minutes complete. Confused because of knowing I just received an entire new front suspension.

I went out reluctantly to my vehicle, tried to drive away and couldn’t. The wheel were not straight enough for me to control as I slid one tire in and the other one and told GUY that it was unacceptable he had to redo it. He then told me something else was the issue, not the alignment. So I pulled next door, fixed (to his satisfaction) what he said was the issue in the parking lot next door, Returned and ask if he could fix the alignment. He then pulled it back in for a matter of about five minutes. "It was good," he said. "However, it was worse than before." I stopped about a block away on YouTube and did a alignment myself which was able to get me home then they called me that night and told me they wanted to tow my car in and take a look at it! I was confused because it was safe enough for me to drive away but not to drive back???

I want did I have to miss work on Friday but then they wanted me to miss more work so they can tow my vehicle without telling me when it would be done and he said he would look at it when he had a chance. So now my tires are ruined, it’s caused other damage to my vehicle and has cost me upwards of 750 dollars for the 120 dollar alignment I originally wanted. I will never go to that place again, they stole my money, gave me a crappy service and then tried to give me more crappy service and make me miss work to fix their mistakes.

Customer ServiceCoverage

Reviewed April 23, 2024

I went to Firestone in Durham, NC on Duke St to get new brakes that were recommended by a Firestone in SC from whom I'd always received very good service. I was told my appointment would take an hour and a half. About that time later, they came out to tell me my car needed $4500 of repairs and the brakes hadn't even been started!!! I then had to have a tele-health appointment in the parking lot because the wheels were off, and I couldn't drive it home. Since it is an older car - 2002 Honda - and I have a hard time getting my car in for repairs due to disabilities I have and having to find rides back and forth if I leave my car somewhere, I acquiesced. My nurse that I had an appointment with later that day had to pick me up and drive me home. My car remained at the service center for 3 days. I finally got a ride to pick up my car and drove away thinking I should be in pretty good shape for a while.

The next day when I went grocery shopping and I was approaching my car from the passenger side, I noticed that the hood looked like it wasn't fully closed because the hood was higher than the side panel. I opened the hood and gave it a moderately hard drop to make sure it fully engaged - AND that's when I noticed a small dent in the side panel!!! Being that the dent went fully up to the edge of the hood, the hood must have been open when the dent was made. I immediately went to the service center and they tried to tell me they hadn't damaged my car and that it must've already been that way. I explained to them that I never service my own car and there'd be no reason I'd raise the hood and then drop something on the right side panel top edge where it meets the hood. I'm very dismayed that I had to discover this damage on my own and they didn't tell me they'd damaged my car when I picked it up.

Please note, there were/are NO OTHER dents on my car and I only have 2 very small rust spots on my car because I take VERY good care with it. I had just done a once over of the car to submit a condition report to Maaco because I was thinking of having it repainted and wanted an estimate - which came in at around $2500. They refused to give me their insurance information saying they didn't have access to it - and gave me no one to contact to get the situation resolved. The next day, I submitted a report to Firestone directly and was sent a response from claims resolution. I responded to that with all the information I had and pictures of the damage and was told I'd hear back in 3-5 business days. Two weeks have gone by and I've heard nothing!!! I'd give this center a NEGATIVE 5 stars if I could, I will NEVER go back there - and all this when I had over $4000 of work on my vehicle.

Staff

Reviewed April 21, 2024

Kenny is so kind! We were having car problems and he helped us! Smart and knows what he’s doing. We were stuck and he helped willingly even when he did not have too! I would recommend him. Thank you Kenny!

Reviewed April 20, 2024

I've done business with Firestone for decades. I'd have to say the last 10 years Firestone has had the worst customer service and it shows with the low moral of the few that are there. The greed of these companies nowadays! I come in many times with only 1 mechanic on the floor. You can't do quality work when you don't have the help or time. I knew I needed wheel bearings I found this myself, directly after having them inspect my van.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed April 19, 2024

***Tulsa Police Had To Be Called Today*** I had the worst experience of my life with a business today at Firestone in Tulsa the 4105 S Yale Ave location. I've been a regular customer with Firestone for over a decade, but that all ends today. I have referred many people to this exact location, but now I will warn them of the dangers in doing business with this company.

Over the past year or two the customer service has steadily and rapidly declined. Yesterday I scheduled an appointment for today at 12:00 noon to have them check my air conditioner, which was only blowing outside air temperature, instead of cool air. When I took the vehicle in today the employee working the front counter (employee 1) ask if the employee (employee 2) that had scheduled my appointment had explained the process of checking my air conditioner for leaks, which he had not. So, the employee (employee 2) working the front desk explained the process as follows, "We will put dye in the air conditioner and then fill the air conditioner with freon, you will then take your vehicle for a couple of weeks then come back so we can detect if and where the leak is."

He told me they would completely fill the air conditioner with freon, add the dye and my cost for the total service would be $115.00 or less, it would be less if my air conditioner required less than 48 oz of freon, and be charged by the ounce. If it required more than 48 oz of freon then they only charge for a maximum of 48 oz, but would still completely fill the air conditioner with freon, so the max cost for me today would be $115.00.

A little over two hours later employee number 2 called me and said that they have finished and that they had only put 24 oz of freon in my air conditional and there was no leak detected so it may be a problem with my coils, but that if I want I can just take it and see if the problem still exist. He then told me that they are charging me $115.00, but if I wanted them to fill my air conditioner with freon that would cost me over $200.00. I then explained what employee 2 had quoted me about my cost would be a maximum of $115.00 with a full air conditioner if my it required 48 oz or more of freon to fill, and it would be less if it required less than 48 oz (charged by the ounce).

I told employee 2, that I would only pay the price that I was told would be the maximum amount that I would be charged with my compressor full. He then began to argue and told me that he would not fill it unless I paid the larger amount, over $200.00 and that he was going to charge me $115.00. I said I will only pay the $115.00 if they completely fill my air conditioner as was agreed upon. I returned to the store and I told employee 1, still working the front counter, that I was not going to pay $115.00 for less freon than what I was quoted. Employee one then told me that if I leave without paying the $115.00 dollars for the lesser amount of freon then he would call the police on me for not paying. So, I had to call the police myself to prevent from being arrested.

The Tulsa Police arrived at the Firestone Store and threatened to arrest me if I did not pay. I explained the situation and it finally was resolved that Firestone would completely fill my air conditioner with freon for the $115.00 as was originally quoted to me. Employee number 2 was very angry and sarcastic while the police were still there. After the police left and my air conditioner was finally filled with the freon "I Hope" and I went to pick up my vehicle employee number 2 just put my key on the counter and did not say thank you, explain what they had done, or offer me a receipt or anything, he literally did not say a word!

The most disgusting thing about this whole situation is that it happened in the presence of my 9 year old nonverbal special needs daughter. Maybe the Firestone employees that I dealt with today were not happy that I had brought my special needs daughter into their store. I would expect much better behavior from employee number 1, which is a 38 year old military veteran. And I would also expect much better behavior from employee number 2, which he said he was in his twenties, and he seemed to be acting like a manager. This was a very traumatic experience!!! I hope my review, if it is not edited or deleted by Firestone will help prevent other people from experiencing such trauma at the hands of Firestone employees and possibly going to jail. Good luck to all!

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed April 18, 2024

My experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care was extremely disappointing and unprofessional. I had my Mercedes SLK 250 towed to their facility for repairs, and the service I received was subpar. Initially, there was a lack of communication regarding the cost of replacing my dead battery, which ended up costing $668. Subsequently, there were delays and uncommunicated costs related to reprogramming my key fob, further prolonging the repair process.

Throughout this process, I interacted with several employees, including Jerry, Dennis **, and Albert. Jerry, in particular, informed me of a hit-and-run accident involving my vehicle while in their care. Despite assurances from Jerry that he would wait for me to arrive and file a police report, he was nowhere to be found when I arrived with an officer. This lack of accountability and professionalism is unacceptable.

I also experienced threatening behavior from Jerry when I expressed my dissatisfaction with the handling of this situation. His unprofessional conduct, coupled with the overall lack of communication and accountability from Firestone Complete Auto Care, left me feeling unsafe and deeply disappointed. Furthermore, after filing a formal complaint with their consumer affairs department, they refused to finish the work on my car. This added to the already frustrating experience and demonstrates their lack of commitment to customer satisfaction. I have filed a formal complaint with their consumer affairs department and the incident has been reported to the Orlando police. I strongly advise others not to deal with this establishment.

Reviewed April 17, 2024

I was going out of town and needed my brakes changed prior to leaving. I scheduled and appt online for 2pm that day. I arrived 1:50pm and asked how long it will take to have it completed and she stated to me that she wasn't sure but I was next. I sat down and another lady came in and gave her keys over. 10 min later I saw the tech get a set of keys and go outside but the vehicle he took was not mine. They brought my truck into the bay at 2:20. They did not take the first tire off until 3:10.

About 15min later the guy called me to the counter to tell me that he had some bad news that my rotors needed to be replaced because they digs into them. I was on the phone with my boy friend and he told me "NO" just brakes which I relayed to the gentleman just front pads. He tried to go over all these other recommendations and I said no thank you! I just had my oil changed a month ago and they changed the air filter so I can't imagine it needs to be replaced.

Long story short, my truck was finally done at 5pm. When I went to pay they did not explain to me what was done, or about the complete vehicle inspection findings. She told me the total of the bill and was was like that is for brake pads? She said that is for rotors and with fluid exchange. I told her that I did not want anything done other than the pads, that I explained that to the gentleman I just the pads. She then told me it must have been an misunderstanding.. When I asked to speak with him, he was already gone for the day. I am not sure how just pads turned into a whole front brake job.

Then when I went to get into my truck they parked it in a handicap spot on the side of the building. Then when I looked at the vehicle inspection sheet and they put I had a torn boot, and took to another place to have looked at they told me there was nothing wrong with the boot and was informed that Firestone was incorrect of their findings and must been trying to get even more money from me. Needless to say I will never be going back there or recommend to anyone for future services.

Customer ServiceCoverageStaff

Reviewed April 15, 2024

I've never serviced my vehicle at a Firestone until I started working at one. I was a Service Manager during my tenure. I never denied responsibility and maintained a commitment to our claim that we would "fix it right" if we did the work. Which makes this review even more disheartening and offensive, considering that I was once accountable for the customer experience at a Firestone location.

I would've never taken my car to a Firestone if it wasn't for my experience working there in a manger role. I would've never imagined that I would end up a rejected customer, who paid to have work done, who trusted the company, who returned with a service related problem within the warranty coverage period, who had a 20 yr ASE Certified Mechanic that works at Metro get under my car and thoroughly investigate the problem, report the problem and direct me back to where I got the work done initially! Only for Firestone to refuse to correct the problem. I spent over $700 that day! See the invoice!

I had to call my old District Manager, who directed me to the new District Manager who then sent me to the Corporate Claims Department! I had to reach out and follow up myself after my car had been sitting at the location for a week, only to be told they didn't properly submit my claim. Then once they properly submitted my claim, I had to also call the claims person and leave a message for them to contact me!

When I did speak with the claims representative, they questioned my former employment with the company as If I somehow got some underhanded work done while I was the Service Manager! I had resigned from Firestone months before this work was done so that relationship was irrelevant. Secondly, they questioned me about an accident that also happened before I came to get the work done the first time, as if the accident caused the problem. I felt insulted and my character questioned over a few hundred dollars worth of work that was supposed to be "under warranty"! They denied my claim and suggested the problem was unrelated! I'll never trust this company with my vehicle again! I won't even take my car back to get my alignment and I have a lifetime alignment service! Bad business ethics! Bad business!

Reviewed April 14, 2024

Absolutely terrible customer service. I will never return to this company ever again. Rudest person I’ve ever talked to. Very disappointing. I was trying to get a simple repair done on my tire and the guy acted like I was a waste of space. Absolutely terrible.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupCoverageStaff

Reviewed April 12, 2024

I recently had work completed on my Subaru 2006 outback totaling $2,339 At the Firestone on concord pike in Wilmington De. I had the Half shaft, steering and suspension, power steering replaced and "fixed". I would like to send over the invoice and talk to a representative. I got the car back and it was heavily leaking oil, smoking and still making the clunking noises; it was having worse problems than when I dropped it off. The mechanics told me it was the timing belt cover that was leaking and I need to take it to a Subaru dealership. I took it to the Subaru dealership. I had them do a vehicle inspection and they stated that it was not the timing belt cover but the oil sending units that sit on top of the engine; which he didn't know how the Firestone mechanics could miss that. On top of that the mechanics at Firestone left the tie rods loose and the power steering pump they installed and charged me for did not function.

After 2 months of me calling them and their representatives lying about anyone ever calling me back. I finally got information about a refund and was told it was going to refunded for the full amount. So I was like ok great, didn’t get my hopes up because it’s been all lies so far. Every time I called their representative would say they “emailed the case agent." I would wait and then nothing. I emailed, called and left messages, not once did anyone call me back. After I emailed the agent for my refund information, it was not for the full amount and it wasn’t ever for the original amount offered, it was significantly less. Then the case agent says the measly $500 they offered was “in good faith”. DON’T LET THEM TOUCH YOUR CAR.

Reviewed April 11, 2024

This location: 401 E Broadway Louisville, KY 40202 Is awful. This particular location is taking advantage of customers. Having a simple oil change done, turns into to something else instead of fixing what was ask of the customer just get more money out of customers. The mechanics stripped the bolt in doing a oil change instead of telling the customer that they shipped the bolt to do the oil change it caused leak as you see in the photo. Firestone charged me for damage they done and lie and say that their Mechanics don't make mistakes. Lies.....no accountability.

Reviewed April 10, 2024

Please beware and never take your business here. Incompetent, unprofessional and unethical employees who work here will ruin your day and waste your time. They are not accountable, they don't keep their word, they do not accept their mistake, they lie to your face and even threaten you when you question the quality of their service.

It took four employees who work here a full working day to get one tire replaced for me and I had to call them at least 10 times. They never call you back with an update on your work order. They cannot do basics like sending emails to the correct email address, don't know how to talk to customers and don't have any regard for the customer's time that they iressponsibly waste. Even if it means you have to drive farther and pay a bit more, I would still do that instead of going here for your auto problems.

This Firestone was by far the worst auto shop I have ever visited in my life. You can read some horror stories that other customers have shared in Google reviews as well. Do not accept the incompetency, disrespect and mistreatment that these guys think they can get away with. Go elsewhere as this place is at the absolute rock bottom when it comes to customer service.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 6, 2024

Don't submit a claim. They don't do anything but lead you on. A waste of time. Terrible customer care at the Tucker location. First I thought it was just that location but the company as a whole don't care to take responsibility for their actions. They messed up my rim and left residue everywhere. A week later same tire I went to get patched was leaking again.

Reviewed April 6, 2024

Just one day this week I decided to take my car and get a free brake inspection done, everything went good except for one thing. Firestone in Warner Robins GA did take a look at my brakes for free but they ended up charging me $42 without telling me that what they ended up doing was going to cost. All they did was ask me if I would like for them to just blow air into the brake area to clean it out, but did not bother to tell me that it would cost just for them to do that. They should not have charged me just to blow air into my brakes, the least they could have done is not just ask but tell me that it was going to cost or just not have charged me anything.

Reviewed April 3, 2024

Store #19984. Firestone Complete Auto Care. 903 W Centerville Rd. Garland, TX 75041-5824. I went to Firestone to get my work truck inspected. The truck was inspected and two tires were found to not pass. I had two new tires on rims in the bed of the truck to replace the worn tires already. Told the mechanic that he could just mount those tires for me and finish the inspection. Woman mechanic comes in from the bay and jumps into our conversation, asking if the tires are brand new?

I said mostly yes, one tire had been on the truck after I had a flat and had to drive for around one hundred miles on it before getting the other one fixed and that the other tire in the back had never been used. She said that they could sell me new tires or else I couldn't finish my inspection as they can't mount used tires as it is against company policy. She was extremely rude for no reason. The other mechanic deferred to her as if she is in charge there. Been a customer for over thirty years, I won't go back. They have lost a customer.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Company Information