Get peace of Mind

Be comforted knowing that your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend My Warranty
Firestone Service Centers
1.41/5

Firestone Service Centers

Get peace of Mind

Be comforted knowing that your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend My Warranty

908 Firestone Service Centers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I started using them when I moved to Henrietta NY. The car was only 1 year old. As time went on they kept saying I had bad brakes and I paid for new brakes over and over. My new boyfriend said he would change them for me, so Firestone gave me a box with the new pads as I had the lifetime warranty. My boyfriend put them on and now not quite 5 months and the brakes are bad again. When he changed the back set he found that they had never changed the rear driver's side at all - they were original factory Honda brakes. I will never use Firestone. They are dishonest.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for contacting Firestone, Juli. We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience you had experienced at our Henrietta location and we would like to help. If you could email us with your contact information, invoice number and a link to this review, we will escalate your concerns to our upper management team. We look forward to hearing from you. ^ML

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Last week I took my SUV into the Firestone Center on Schillinger Rd. in Mobile, AL for a tire rotation, alignment check and oil change. I have been coming to this same center for a couple of years and they have done all of the maintenance on my vehicle since it was new. The next day I was driving and heard a scraping sound underneath my vehicle. I pulled over and checked under the front and saw that the aluminum skid plate that protects the oil pan was hanging down and dragging on the pavement. When the Firestone mechanics reinstalled it after the oil change, they only put two of the twelve screws back in. Eventually it flopped around enough that the wind bent it down and it started dragging.

I contacted the Service Center and they asked me to bring it in. They checked out the damage and told me that they would take care of the repairs. Since then, I have driven back to the service center four times after being told that the parts had been ordered and were coming in. Yesterday they called to assure me that they had the parts and I could come in to get them replaced. Unfortunately, nobody checked to see if they actually had all of the parts and it turns out they were still missing screws so they had to zip tie the front of the skid plate on. I live in the country and it takes me almost an hour to drive to this service center. The next trip to get the last screws put in will be the 5th time I've had to go down there to get this resolved.

The excuse they gave me was that it was the end of the day and the technician was tired. I got there at 4:00 and left at 7:00. 3 hours to change the oil and rotate the tires. This is a failure starting at the top. I can understand a tired mechanic making a mistake but whoever was supposed to check his work and sign off on it dropped the ball. They seem to think this was no big deal but that plate could have easily come off and cut a brake line or punctured the gas tank. The manager, Myles, has never once spoken to me in person even though I've been there 4 times. I've used this center many times but I won't be going back after this.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

STAY WAY FROM FIRESTONE in Wylie, TX! ⚠️ I bought four new tires for my car and everything went well. Two month later I noticed my rear tires were running flat with no tread in the middle and I was fishtailing when I drove in the rain. I brought it up to the tech who worked on it and he insisted that I was doing burnouts. I went to Discount Tire and they told me the tires were overinflated. I went back to Firestone and told the tech, he said I must have put air in it while smirking and kept going on about buying new tires. The technician was Adam and he was dishonest, unethical and my safety was no concern to him. THIS WAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED AND THE SERVICE WAS GARBAGE. STAY AWAY FROM THIS FIRESTONE! ⚠️

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Normally I don't write bad reviews But, there is always a first time. On 11/12/2018 I went to Firestone in Fort Walton Beach to get an headlight bulb replace that it was not working on a driver side. I was in shock when person gave me the estimate...which is almost $200 dollars. According to the person at the shop they have to remove the bumper and other things to install the light bulb. Honestly, that was a ridiculous estimate I have ever heard before. Anyway...the person at the shop suggest me to get a second opinion. So I went to Express Oil Change located on Beal Parkway Fort Walton Beach. Guess what! I only paid $21.19 and person took only 9 minutes to change the headlight bulb and he did need it remove the bumper or anything in order to reach the light bulb... In conclusion Firestone was a about to rip me off!! Overcharging me for a lot money for no reason. I am very disappointed. They lost a customer.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

First let me say that this is the first review I have ever done. I had purchased tires through my local VA where I worked $860.00. Appointment was scheduled for 10 am today, my husband worked midnights and took his truck over for the installation of the tires after he got off work. At 2:20 the tires were on. My husband declined alignment check as he was so tired he could wait no longer. Staff at the Garners Ferry SC location did not keep him informed of progress and when he went to leave the tire pressure light was on. So back in he went to get tires checked and the pressure was 20 lbs less than what was supposed to be and there was a leak in one of the valve cores. We have never in our lives waited over 4 hrs to get tires put on with an appointment. That is completely unacceptable. Thank you.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for contacting Firestone, Angela. We do apologize for the long wait time your husband had experienced at our Garners Ferry location and we would like to help. If you could email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, invoice number and the store's information, we will escalate your concerns to our upper management team. We look forward to hearing from you soon. ^ML

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

The Service Center in Menomonee Falls, on Appleton Avenue, will be the tire destination I'll shop at for many years. I bought a new, not used, Honda Civic from Schlossmann's Honda City in January of this year. About six months later I started hearing the telltale sounds of an out of round tire. I called the dealer and talked to the manager. He was extremely arrogant and told me flat out, he's not replacing any tires on my car.

I called Honda America and they suggested I call a Firestone dealer. I did, the one at N83W15300 Appleton Avenue, Menomonee Falls, WI. I told a service writer my issue and within a half an hour it was discovered that, yes, I had a tire out of round, within a half an hour from that, I was back on the road with a new tire. Nothing out of my pocket! Awesome Service Center, I highly recommend them! I would stay away from Schlossmann's Honda City! What would've it cost them, about $60 that they would be reimbursed for?

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Firestone, Mike. We happy to hear that we were able to get you back on the road in a timely manner. Thank you for being a valued Firestone customer and we look forward to working with you in the future. Please let us know when to schedule your next maintenance service. ^ML

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

It's really too bad that there isn't a way to give zero stars on here. Please do not schedule any appointments with FireStone Mechanicsburg. They do not value your time at all. In spite of scheduling the appointment, the car maintenance was not completed on time. Eventually, I had to take my car to other shop for the simple oil change. When I ask if the oil change can be done in next 2 hours, as I was ready to wait for 2 hours, he bluntly said no. I would never visit them again and recommend do not waste your time as well.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

In the last 2 years I have had to have the starter replaced by Firestone; twice. At the same location I have had the heater core also replaced twice, the third time I needed it replaced it took it to another business to have it fixed. In 2016 I first had the heater core replaced, only to have to do it again in May 2017. They did cover this one under warranty but I still had to pay for labor. After having my oil changed in December 2017 I started having engine issues in February 2018- only to learn that there was no oil after taking it back to Firestone. My engine did blow in March and my Jeep sat for a few months while I saved money to have the engine replaced. It was replaced in August and the heater core went out in November sending steam and hot antifreeze into the passenger side of my vehicle.

I did contact Firestone and was asked to bring in a copy of my receipt/work order from Tuffy (which I did on 11/22/18), from their manager James. I called a week later as I had received no response. I called and spoke to Josh and left a message for James. I did not receive a call back until today- from Josh. Letting me know that the Area manager Dan had not forwarded my information onto corporate as I had already had it fixed by another company and it was after warranty of 12 months. Well, if my engine had not gone out and it didn't sit it would have been fixed under warranty? I am at a loss with either the faulty parts that are being used; that they have to keep on being replaced. Or, the technicians that are doing the work. I now know that the customer service they offer is just as bad.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

So the Firestone Store manager and Regional Manager cheated me out of $600. I'll summarize my experience below and let you decide for yourself if you ever want to use Firestone for your vehicle repairs: Truck taken to Bakersfield CA (New Stine Road) Firestone Location for repairs and was kept there overnight. Truck was broken into overnight and backpack, clothes, misc items, and speakers/mic were stolen.

Roger (the store manager) was notified when I went to pick up the truck that some of my items had been stolen. He said to have the items replaced and bring the receipts back and I would be re-reimbursed. I Had items replaced and brought the receipts back (only claimed receipts for my speaker replacements. Not all other other items stolen as well since I didn't plan on replacing them).

Roger calls me and tells me that the Area manager (Bryan **) needs original receipts. I asked to contact Bryan and was provided a number. Bryan never returned my calls until I made a formal complaint through their 1-800 number. Bryan then called me to tell me that I would not be re-reimbursed since it has been too long. I have now asked through the complaint system to talk with the regional manager and wrote a summary of my experience to them. I have not been contacted and it's been 3 weeks since my last complaint. I plan on sharing my story and giving Firestone negative reviews anywhere I can until somebody from Firestone calls me to discuss the situation. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I recently was at the Brockport store in NY, for an inspection and a new wiper part, that was ordered and delivered on the same day. WOW, From the service desk to the car being pulled up to the door all the employees were super and professional, thank you for making my day great.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Firestone, Marlene. We happy to hear that we were able to give you such excellent service. We appreciate you being a valued Firestone customer and we look forward to working with you in the future. Let us know when to schedule your next maintenance service. ^ML

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I went to Firestone (#006254) in Thousand Oaks a couple of weeks ago to have engine repairs done. I told them the reason for the visit was that the engine was misfiring and the notes include “intake manifold is bad, states that the vehicle is misfiring.” They charged me $99 for a diagnosis and found several other things wrong which I approved, including the Timing cover gasket which they added labor of $561.60. It took several days for them to do all of the repairs I requested. I picked up the truck only to have it die on me the next day when I drove it with the same misfiring issue. I called Firestone immediately only to find out they never worked on the manifold gasket but replaced another engine gasket. So I took it back to do the repairs I originally asked them to do.

When the truck was ready I was charged additional labor of $624.00 on top of the $92 part. This gasket was not too far from the original gasket they replaced so based on the notes why wouldn’t they fix it the first time? The diagnosis should've detected and confirmed the issue with this gasket and the original repair should've included both gaskets for a one-time labor cost. Since the truck was not repaired the first time per my request, they should've made the correct repair without an additional labor charge. I feel that the technician did not handle the repair order properly and I should not have been charged for labor twice. I have been a long time customer of Firestone and I feel that this was their error. And I should not have to pay for labor again and am requesting a credit.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for contacting Firestone, Sylvia. We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you had at our Thousand Oaks location and we would like to help. If you could email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information and invoice number, we will escalate your concerns to our upper management team. We look forward to hearing from you soon. ^ML

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I went to Firestone to get inspection then they quote me $500.00 dollars worth of work I need on car. I take it to my brother and he fixes it for less than one hundred and I take it to different inspector and they pass without problems. Firestone you lost a valuable customer today but you just keep right on ** people. I hope you lose all your customers and a matter of fact I will be advertising that Firestone's out to get your money money money. They will Rob you.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I went to a Firestone service center on 11-28-18 in Jackson, MI for a oil change and a set of 4 new tires. When the car was in the bay, the Manager named KIM, came out and asked me if I knew where the keys for the lugs was. This being my wife’s car I did not know. She was not sure. I asked them to just get them off. They quoted me an additional cost. I said go ahead.

The manager then proceeded to tell we that I would have to wait longer since my ALLOTTED TIME was up for my appointment. She stated that she had 2 other cars waiting, and truck there with a delivery and a technician that needed to leave early for a doctor's appointment. I paid for my oil change and left. Made me feel as though I was of no importance to her. Sorry but your problems are not my problems. I have since taken my business elsewhere. I’m paying more money. But that is not the issue. It’s the worst customer service I have ever gotten in my life. Shame on you Firestone.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for contacting Firestone, Herbert. We saddened to hear of the inconvenience you have experienced at our Jackson location and we would like to make it right. If you could email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, invoice number for the oil change and a link to this review, we will escalate your concerns to our upper management team. We appreciate your business with Firestone and we look forward to assisting you. ^ML

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

This store used to be pretty good in the past, especially when a senior gentleman was working here. He is truly caring and knowledgeable. Since then, I gradually brought all of my car cares to this store, either a major or a minor issue. They always took good care of it or at least tried their best to help. Recently, I was so sad to find that the store changed the manager, who is very rude and hard to communicate — would not even have the patience to listen to a customer’s sincere explanation. First, he pretended he did not have the previous record. When I provided my copy that was given by the store, he changed to another excuse. The price is in mess too: within the same hour, he quoted four different prices for the same service, though he repeatedly said that he was using the same coupon, and to all customers.

Clearly, the store does not have a solid price but just plays the trick. I could hardly believe this is still the Firestone where I worked with for these years and recommended to friends many times. What a pity! I really hope the store can go back to the previous one that truly cared about their customers and their business.

For new customers, if you hear any promotional information from this store, make sure to request that they write it down (They don’t always keep their words). It will help make your communication with them much easier. For a service you are planning to get done in this place, if you can, do a bit search (asking friends or searching online), there are places that offer better price and service, and help you maintain a better mood. The young gentleman at the front desk was friendly though.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for contacting Firestone, Mary. We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had and we would like to know more. If you could email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, invoice number (if any services were completed during your visit) and the store's information, we will escalate your concerns to our upper management team. We appreciate your business with Firestone and we look forward to hearing from you soon. ^ML

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I went into the Firestone in Newport, KY on November 17th for an oil change. When my car was ready, I drove it off of the lot. I get only a few miles from Firestone and my car starts smoking, really bad! I took it back to Firestone and I told ** what was going on, he listened to me. They corrected the problem. On this past Sunday, I was driving to church and my "check engine" light went on and it acted as if it was going to cut off! I wasn't happy! I called after church and I spoke with **, he said for me to bring my car in. I took it in, met with ** and with **. I chose to leave my car overnight for them to be able to fix the problem because keep in mind, nothing was wrong with my car before I took it into Firestone for just a simple oil change.

It's Monday and ** calls me. He describes to me what was going on with my car, he was trying to explain to me that what was going on was totally unrelated to the oil change. I was not happy, and I did let ** know this. After ** explained to me in his professional manner, I ask him how much everything would cost. Again, I let ** know that I wasn't happy.

I have been a customer with this particular Firestone for some time now. I had ALWAYS received GREAT service. ** let me know that my car would be ready to pick up after I got off from work. I thanked him, but I still wasn't happy. ** later called me to let me know that my car was ready. I told her that I knew that it would be because ** said that it would. I asked ** what was the total cost so that I would have the exact money to take into the facility, and ** said, "Nothing." I was like, I needed to hear her say that again because I really didn't believe what my ears was hearing! I said, "What did you say?" She said, "Nothing, Iris, you don't owe a thing. We took care of this for you. We appreciate you as our customer." I was shouting within myself, "HALLELUJAH!"

My daughter picked me up from work to take me to Firestone because I had taken the bus into work. When I arrived at Firestone, I saw ** wearing a smile. She took the time to explain to me, "like a doctor" exactly what had happen to my car. ** said that ** said that with good conscience, he really couldn't say for sure if it was something that they had caused, or if it was something that was already there. This was late in the evening and ** and ** took time with me. ** showed me the piece, the object that was taken out of my car and ** let me know that the Chevrolet Sonic's are known for these types of problems.

I will ALWAYS make Firestone my car shop! Firestone in Newport, Kentucky at 61 Carothers Rd. 41071. I will be getting a new car soon, but as soon as my warranty runs out, I will be right back at Firestone in Newport, Kentucky, as long as **, **, **, **, and ** are there. I have been telling all of my associates, family and friends about Firestone in Newport, Kentucky and I will be saying even more, now! I will keep in touch, I will be bringing pizzas, pop and wings to celebrate my new car with them. They are wonderful people and they really didn't have to be as honest and good natured as they are, but they are. I am forever grateful. Love you guys! God bless you all!!!

Resolution response: Dec. 3, 2018

The problem is being worked out.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Brought Chevy Cruze in for check engine light, no signs of anything going wrong. Firestone claimed it was a head gasket, long story short after several times bringing it in after light never went off technician tells us that they can't fix the issue, should have never attempted to fix the issue & are now refusing to refund our money after having to take the car to a dealership to be repaired properly after a recommendation from them.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for contacting Firestone, Zaybion. We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had and we would like to know more. If you could email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, invoice number, and the store's information, we will escalate your concerns to our upper management team. We appreciate your business with Firestone and we look forward to hearing from you. ^ML

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I took my car in for slow leak in rear tire... they took it off fixed it. Now I have 2 new icons I had to look up and see what they were for. Traction control... brake. Never had either before. They said bring it back... next day... they tried to clear them with wifi. Nothing. No cable for diagnostic.. .come back Fri... came back they got wrong cable. Come back again. 1 later nothing. Do you want break to check brakes... nope. Sensor tells you when you need pads. All they had to do is fix slow leak put it back on... no problems before now I have problem and they just don't seem to care or cost me money for problem they created... mad... mad... mad.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I have always taken my car to Firestone for oil changes. One day after I left my car started steaming a few days later. I promptly took my car in and they said I had oil leaks and would top off fluids but I had a mobile mechanic look and he saw no leaks. He found a cracked radiator cap which Firestone never caught and the antifreeze was not staying in. My engine steamed again and my car needs a new motor now and is just sitting there not running. I am frustrated with Firestone as I trusted them to pinpoint the problem and now my car is ruined.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Took my car to Firestone for tire replacement. I was told it would take 60 to 90 mins. 2 1/2 hours later they tell me 2 tire studs were stripped and needed to be replaced and I had to schedule a separate appointment for that. They estimated $130 each. Had another mechanic look at the studs and he disagreed they were stripped after he tightened the lug nuts with no issue. Appears Firestone was trying to charge for unnecessary work.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

Not enough technicians. I have been at Firestone customer for many years. Generally I have had quite good service, but recently I have noticed that when I go out there to have things done, they did not have sufficient people there to get the work done. I just went out to have four tires put on and an alignment but the alignment could not be done because the technician was out. I had to call around to several other Firestone stores before I could find one that would do the alignment. I had an appointment for early in the morning but didn’t get my car back until afternoon because there was only one person working in the shop. This is ridiculous. I needed to go to Firestone because I have a lifetime alignment contract. I also wanted to have a check engine light checked, but again the master technician was not there that day. This is happening more and more and it is really frustrating. I do not think I will be taking my business to Firestone anymore.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Car started making a rod knocking after they changed oil. The worst ever. Waiting 3 months for them to do investigation to see what caused the motor to blow up shot a rod through the oil pan. Nothing wrong with my car before I took it to Firestone in Fresno California leave messages for Corp. They say we get back to you every day for 3 months. This company needs to be put out of business.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

On Friday 11/09/2018, I checked in with my 2003 Toyota Highlander, for a power steering repair, (new pump and belt) the store location: South Dekalb Plaza, Decatur, GA. I gave them my vehicle at approximately 7:15am and took an Uber to work. Around 1:40pm I hadn't heard from anyone at Firestone, so I called to ask what was going on, and why I had not heard from anyone? Answer: "Yeah we were going to call you, you do need a new power steering pump and belt." I said, "Ok fine. Please go ahead and replace them." I was then told to hold while he called for part availability. I was then informed that they would not be able to get my parts until tomorrow (a whole day wasted).

I Uber back to Firestone, ask what time the parts would be in. "We will call you when they arrive." (I take my car home and wait for their call), they open at 7:00am, by 8:30am I have received no call. I call and ask when will parts be in. "We usually get our first arrival by 10:00am." I bring the car to them at 10:30am, and still no parts; the service manager says he's calling them right now to find out what's going on; he tells me that he will call me when they arrive. I go to the other side of the plaza to Goodyear, tell them what the problem is with my car, they call and locate the parts. Three hours later my car is fixed, and additionally, they also replaced the serpentine belt. I also paid $40.00 more than Firestone quoted, but received the service I asked for. By the way, I'm still waiting for the service manager to call me.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I had an appointment for an oil change. As usual they will inspect your car. I needed a wheel bearings. Okay, 4 hours later, I'm still waiting for my car. The manager gets an attitude 'cause I asked how much longer it's going to take. Then the rep said if I had an appt I would have been out of there. I said I had an appt. He then look weird and then said, "When I spoke to your husband I told him to drop the car off." I then said, "You didn't speak to my husband 'cause I'm not married." The rep then said, "Oh, I getting you confused with someone else. Wait until the other rep that initially helped you comes back from lunch, 'cause I don't know what's going on with your service..." Really, you have no idea what's going on... Huh... Okay. I called Firestone and register a complaint against this store. I have been card carrying member of Firestone for over 20 years. Well I be canceling my card and taking my business someplace else.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for reaching out to Firestone, Jai. We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you had and we want to help. If you could email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, invoice number and a link to this review, we will escalate your concerns to our upper management team. We look forward to your response. ^Miguel

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

While having 4 new tires put on my 2016 Ford Explorer a Firestone representative called me to let me know that my right/rear shock was leaking and replacement costs would be nearly $500. I declined and took the vehicle to my Ford Dealer so they could replace it under warranty; however, Ford explained that there was nothing wrong with any of my shocks. Looks like someone at Firestone was trying to pocket $500. I no longer trust this business. And, what makes it even worse is this Firestone operates on a Military Installation - Fort Bliss.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Firestone neglects to service your vehicle proper. They screw up your vehicle and then don’t want to fix their mistakes. Don’t get any type of service at any Firestone. The service technicians damage vehicles. I highly suggest finding a new service center. Don’t buy tires at Firestone cause they sell defective tires and won’t replace them. Getting Oil changes there is a joke and I mean a joke. They don’t change your oil and they don’t check all your fluids. This business is so ridiculous I can’t believe they even get customers. Hey. So be it. Not me. No more will I go there. I won’t be ripped off anymore by Firestone and their negligence. Unacceptable service.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I left my car at the Firestone store at Firestone Complete Auto Care, 11663 Fishers Corner Blvd, Fishers, IN 46038 on Friday 11/2 at 2:30 PM to fix a tire and perform alignment on the car. I went back 3 hours later and told front desk that I am waiting for the car. One hour later he told me that nothing was done on the car! He claimed that the nail is in the crown area and the tire cannot be fixed. He never called me to inform me of anything! I took the car next day to Tire Barn and they fixed it and performed the alignment no question asked. The lack of honesty and disorganization at the Firestone store is beyond me! I used this store for years and never had this happen!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Overcharged for everything. Parts that cost between $41 and $69 are marked up to $135. Charged an hour and a half worth of labor ($99) to diagnose an issue that I had already diagnosed and they called me 40 mins after dropping off the car and confirmed. So unless they have a time machine, I don't believe them. Then billed above the agreed upon price for the repair. Charged $40 to replace a headlight! Their hard upselling is negligent, and they find things to repair that aren't broken. They told me I needed an oil change when I had one less than a month before. Complete scam. Avoid!

Resolution response: Nov. 3, 2018

My boyfriend and I went back to Firestone with a receipt for our new battery and oil cap. I honestly thought the cashier ( different cashier then before) would give us a problem but he agree it was unprofessional and reimbursed us promptly. He apologized and welcome us back. I do believe in second chances however will be more vigilant as my car is worked on because it is the only car I have to get back and forth to work.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

My boyfriend and I went to Firestone in Augusta, GA at 8:07am and they had not open and three customers were waiting outside already. They finally open doors at 8:15am however was not ready to take customers until about 15 minutes later. There was only one cashier and one mechanic working. Everyone there was doing an oil change. Our car took 2 and a half hours before we got it for a simple oil change. The cashier told us all these thing that needed to be checked yet they were things that had recently been taken cared of already. However, after that very thorough check they did not test our battery or remember to put our oil cap back on. So four days later our battery dies and there is oil all over my engine. The mechanic was too busy listening to his music and not paying attention to what he was doing. I was heated and I plan to get some if not all my money back... ridiculous. Firestone has lost my business and I will warn others to stay away.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

Recently I had a very bad experience with the Firestone center in Mansfield, Ohio; and was ready to give up on ever using the company for any services ever again. However; I met Mike, the manager of Firestone in Centerville, Ohio. The man is honest and will do his best to help you. If the company is wrong, he will tell them so. He saw the shoddy work that Mansfield did to my vehicle and he told them so. If you want an honest, fair and real assessment of your vehicle, I would recommend that you see Mike at the Firestone Centerville, Ohio store.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

MY FIRESTONE EXPERIENCE. I spent a day researching tires trying to get the best tires for the best price. I have other tire installation companies are within blocks of my home. I chose Firestone. My wife works two jobs which makes it hard for her to make appointments. She went out of town so I thought I would surprise her with new tires as the treads were too low. I make the appointment online to replace the tires. I have to go to work 12 noon so I make an appointment for 8 am Friday 10/26/18. I have a 25-minute drive to the opposite side of the river. That morning I hear that a 5 lane accident has backed up traffic. I leave home an hour early. I'm driving back roads and u-turning out of heavy traffic. I make it after over an hour of driving. The guy pulls up my appointment saying we don't have the tires you need. I explained I have 2 emails.

The first email says, "We are confirming the time and the tires you need are at the location." The 2nd email says, "We have the staff and the tires. Your appointment is confirmed." The employees are saying it's the internet appointment again. If that is a regular problem, why wouldn't someone look at the appointments each morning to avoid punishing customers in this manner? I wasted time, gas and sleep while getting around the traffic for nothing. I was so frustrated that I couldn't hear anything to do with an apology. It's too late to get tires anywhere before I go to work. My wife will be home Sunday to the same old tires that need replacing. This type of service is beyond anything I could have imagined at FIRESTONE.

Firestone Service Centers Company Information