Save on Car Repairs

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

927 Firestone Service Centers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I went to Firestone to get inspection then they quote me $500.00 dollars worth of work I need on car. I take it to my brother and he fixes it for less than one hundred and I take it to different inspector and they pass without problems. Firestone you lost a valuable customer today but you just keep right on ** people. I hope you lose all your customers and a matter of fact I will be advertising that Firestone's out to get your money money money. They will Rob you.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I went to a Firestone service center on 11-28-18 in Jackson, MI for a oil change and a set of 4 new tires. When the car was in the bay, the Manager named KIM, came out and asked me if I knew where the keys for the lugs was. This being my wife’s car I did not know. She was not sure. I asked them to just get them off. They quoted me an additional cost. I said go ahead.

The manager then proceeded to tell we that I would have to wait longer since my ALLOTTED TIME was up for my appointment. She stated that she had 2 other cars waiting, and truck there with a delivery and a technician that needed to leave early for a doctor's appointment. I paid for my oil change and left. Made me feel as though I was of no importance to her. Sorry but your problems are not my problems. I have since taken my business elsewhere. I’m paying more money. But that is not the issue. It’s the worst customer service I have ever gotten in my life. Shame on you Firestone.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for contacting Firestone, Herbert. We saddened to hear of the inconvenience you have experienced at our Jackson location and we would like to make it right. If you could email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, invoice number for the oil change and a link to this review, we will escalate your concerns to our upper management team. We appreciate your business with Firestone and we look forward to assisting you. ^ML

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

This store used to be pretty good in the past, especially when a senior gentleman was working here. He is truly caring and knowledgeable. Since then, I gradually brought all of my car cares to this store, either a major or a minor issue. They always took good care of it or at least tried their best to help. Recently, I was so sad to find that the store changed the manager, who is very rude and hard to communicate — would not even have the patience to listen to a customer’s sincere explanation. First, he pretended he did not have the previous record. When I provided my copy that was given by the store, he changed to another excuse. The price is in mess too: within the same hour, he quoted four different prices for the same service, though he repeatedly said that he was using the same coupon, and to all customers.

Clearly, the store does not have a solid price but just plays the trick. I could hardly believe this is still the Firestone where I worked with for these years and recommended to friends many times. What a pity! I really hope the store can go back to the previous one that truly cared about their customers and their business.

For new customers, if you hear any promotional information from this store, make sure to request that they write it down (They don’t always keep their words). It will help make your communication with them much easier. For a service you are planning to get done in this place, if you can, do a bit search (asking friends or searching online), there are places that offer better price and service, and help you maintain a better mood. The young gentleman at the front desk was friendly though.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for contacting Firestone, Mary. We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had and we would like to know more. If you could email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, invoice number (if any services were completed during your visit) and the store's information, we will escalate your concerns to our upper management team. We appreciate your business with Firestone and we look forward to hearing from you soon. ^ML

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I went into the Firestone in Newport, KY on November 17th for an oil change. When my car was ready, I drove it off of the lot. I get only a few miles from Firestone and my car starts smoking, really bad! I took it back to Firestone and I told ** what was going on, he listened to me. They corrected the problem. On this past Sunday, I was driving to church and my "check engine" light went on and it acted as if it was going to cut off! I wasn't happy! I called after church and I spoke with **, he said for me to bring my car in. I took it in, met with ** and with **. I chose to leave my car overnight for them to be able to fix the problem because keep in mind, nothing was wrong with my car before I took it into Firestone for just a simple oil change.

It's Monday and ** calls me. He describes to me what was going on with my car, he was trying to explain to me that what was going on was totally unrelated to the oil change. I was not happy, and I did let ** know this. After ** explained to me in his professional manner, I ask him how much everything would cost. Again, I let ** know that I wasn't happy.

I have been a customer with this particular Firestone for some time now. I had ALWAYS received GREAT service. ** let me know that my car would be ready to pick up after I got off from work. I thanked him, but I still wasn't happy. ** later called me to let me know that my car was ready. I told her that I knew that it would be because ** said that it would. I asked ** what was the total cost so that I would have the exact money to take into the facility, and ** said, "Nothing." I was like, I needed to hear her say that again because I really didn't believe what my ears was hearing! I said, "What did you say?" She said, "Nothing, Iris, you don't owe a thing. We took care of this for you. We appreciate you as our customer." I was shouting within myself, "HALLELUJAH!"

My daughter picked me up from work to take me to Firestone because I had taken the bus into work. When I arrived at Firestone, I saw ** wearing a smile. She took the time to explain to me, "like a doctor" exactly what had happen to my car. ** said that ** said that with good conscience, he really couldn't say for sure if it was something that they had caused, or if it was something that was already there. This was late in the evening and ** and ** took time with me. ** showed me the piece, the object that was taken out of my car and ** let me know that the Chevrolet Sonic's are known for these types of problems.

I will ALWAYS make Firestone my car shop! Firestone in Newport, Kentucky at 61 Carothers Rd. 41071. I will be getting a new car soon, but as soon as my warranty runs out, I will be right back at Firestone in Newport, Kentucky, as long as **, **, **, **, and ** are there. I have been telling all of my associates, family and friends about Firestone in Newport, Kentucky and I will be saying even more, now! I will keep in touch, I will be bringing pizzas, pop and wings to celebrate my new car with them. They are wonderful people and they really didn't have to be as honest and good natured as they are, but they are. I am forever grateful. Love you guys! God bless you all!!!

Resolution response: Dec. 3, 2018

The problem is being worked out.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Brought Chevy Cruze in for check engine light, no signs of anything going wrong. Firestone claimed it was a head gasket, long story short after several times bringing it in after light never went off technician tells us that they can't fix the issue, should have never attempted to fix the issue & are now refusing to refund our money after having to take the car to a dealership to be repaired properly after a recommendation from them.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for contacting Firestone, Zaybion. We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had and we would like to know more. If you could email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, invoice number, and the store's information, we will escalate your concerns to our upper management team. We appreciate your business with Firestone and we look forward to hearing from you. ^ML

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I took my car in for slow leak in rear tire... they took it off fixed it. Now I have 2 new icons I had to look up and see what they were for. Traction control... brake. Never had either before. They said bring it back... next day... they tried to clear them with wifi. Nothing. No cable for diagnostic.. .come back Fri... came back they got wrong cable. Come back again. 1 later nothing. Do you want break to check brakes... nope. Sensor tells you when you need pads. All they had to do is fix slow leak put it back on... no problems before now I have problem and they just don't seem to care or cost me money for problem they created... mad... mad... mad.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I have always taken my car to Firestone for oil changes. One day after I left my car started steaming a few days later. I promptly took my car in and they said I had oil leaks and would top off fluids but I had a mobile mechanic look and he saw no leaks. He found a cracked radiator cap which Firestone never caught and the antifreeze was not staying in. My engine steamed again and my car needs a new motor now and is just sitting there not running. I am frustrated with Firestone as I trusted them to pinpoint the problem and now my car is ruined.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Took my car to Firestone for tire replacement. I was told it would take 60 to 90 mins. 2 1/2 hours later they tell me 2 tire studs were stripped and needed to be replaced and I had to schedule a separate appointment for that. They estimated $130 each. Had another mechanic look at the studs and he disagreed they were stripped after he tightened the lug nuts with no issue. Appears Firestone was trying to charge for unnecessary work.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

Not enough technicians. I have been at Firestone customer for many years. Generally I have had quite good service, but recently I have noticed that when I go out there to have things done, they did not have sufficient people there to get the work done. I just went out to have four tires put on and an alignment but the alignment could not be done because the technician was out. I had to call around to several other Firestone stores before I could find one that would do the alignment. I had an appointment for early in the morning but didn’t get my car back until afternoon because there was only one person working in the shop. This is ridiculous. I needed to go to Firestone because I have a lifetime alignment contract. I also wanted to have a check engine light checked, but again the master technician was not there that day. This is happening more and more and it is really frustrating. I do not think I will be taking my business to Firestone anymore.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Car started making a rod knocking after they changed oil. The worst ever. Waiting 3 months for them to do investigation to see what caused the motor to blow up shot a rod through the oil pan. Nothing wrong with my car before I took it to Firestone in Fresno California leave messages for Corp. They say we get back to you every day for 3 months. This company needs to be put out of business.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

On Friday 11/09/2018, I checked in with my 2003 Toyota Highlander, for a power steering repair, (new pump and belt) the store location: South Dekalb Plaza, Decatur, GA. I gave them my vehicle at approximately 7:15am and took an Uber to work. Around 1:40pm I hadn't heard from anyone at Firestone, so I called to ask what was going on, and why I had not heard from anyone? Answer: "Yeah we were going to call you, you do need a new power steering pump and belt." I said, "Ok fine. Please go ahead and replace them." I was then told to hold while he called for part availability. I was then informed that they would not be able to get my parts until tomorrow (a whole day wasted).

I Uber back to Firestone, ask what time the parts would be in. "We will call you when they arrive." (I take my car home and wait for their call), they open at 7:00am, by 8:30am I have received no call. I call and ask when will parts be in. "We usually get our first arrival by 10:00am." I bring the car to them at 10:30am, and still no parts; the service manager says he's calling them right now to find out what's going on; he tells me that he will call me when they arrive. I go to the other side of the plaza to Goodyear, tell them what the problem is with my car, they call and locate the parts. Three hours later my car is fixed, and additionally, they also replaced the serpentine belt. I also paid $40.00 more than Firestone quoted, but received the service I asked for. By the way, I'm still waiting for the service manager to call me.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I had an appointment for an oil change. As usual they will inspect your car. I needed a wheel bearings. Okay, 4 hours later, I'm still waiting for my car. The manager gets an attitude 'cause I asked how much longer it's going to take. Then the rep said if I had an appt I would have been out of there. I said I had an appt. He then look weird and then said, "When I spoke to your husband I told him to drop the car off." I then said, "You didn't speak to my husband 'cause I'm not married." The rep then said, "Oh, I getting you confused with someone else. Wait until the other rep that initially helped you comes back from lunch, 'cause I don't know what's going on with your service..." Really, you have no idea what's going on... Huh... Okay. I called Firestone and register a complaint against this store. I have been card carrying member of Firestone for over 20 years. Well I be canceling my card and taking my business someplace else.

Firestone Service Centers response

Thank you for reaching out to Firestone, Jai. We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you had and we want to help. If you could email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, invoice number and a link to this review, we will escalate your concerns to our upper management team. We look forward to your response. ^Miguel

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

While having 4 new tires put on my 2016 Ford Explorer a Firestone representative called me to let me know that my right/rear shock was leaking and replacement costs would be nearly $500. I declined and took the vehicle to my Ford Dealer so they could replace it under warranty; however, Ford explained that there was nothing wrong with any of my shocks. Looks like someone at Firestone was trying to pocket $500. I no longer trust this business. And, what makes it even worse is this Firestone operates on a Military Installation - Fort Bliss.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Firestone neglects to service your vehicle proper. They screw up your vehicle and then don’t want to fix their mistakes. Don’t get any type of service at any Firestone. The service technicians damage vehicles. I highly suggest finding a new service center. Don’t buy tires at Firestone cause they sell defective tires and won’t replace them. Getting Oil changes there is a joke and I mean a joke. They don’t change your oil and they don’t check all your fluids. This business is so ridiculous I can’t believe they even get customers. Hey. So be it. Not me. No more will I go there. I won’t be ripped off anymore by Firestone and their negligence. Unacceptable service.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I left my car at the Firestone store at Firestone Complete Auto Care, 11663 Fishers Corner Blvd, Fishers, IN 46038 on Friday 11/2 at 2:30 PM to fix a tire and perform alignment on the car. I went back 3 hours later and told front desk that I am waiting for the car. One hour later he told me that nothing was done on the car! He claimed that the nail is in the crown area and the tire cannot be fixed. He never called me to inform me of anything! I took the car next day to Tire Barn and they fixed it and performed the alignment no question asked. The lack of honesty and disorganization at the Firestone store is beyond me! I used this store for years and never had this happen!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Overcharged for everything. Parts that cost between $41 and $69 are marked up to $135. Charged an hour and a half worth of labor ($99) to diagnose an issue that I had already diagnosed and they called me 40 mins after dropping off the car and confirmed. So unless they have a time machine, I don't believe them. Then billed above the agreed upon price for the repair. Charged $40 to replace a headlight! Their hard upselling is negligent, and they find things to repair that aren't broken. They told me I needed an oil change when I had one less than a month before. Complete scam. Avoid!

Resolution response: Nov. 3, 2018

My boyfriend and I went back to Firestone with a receipt for our new battery and oil cap. I honestly thought the cashier ( different cashier then before) would give us a problem but he agree it was unprofessional and reimbursed us promptly. He apologized and welcome us back. I do believe in second chances however will be more vigilant as my car is worked on because it is the only car I have to get back and forth to work.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

My boyfriend and I went to Firestone in Augusta, GA at 8:07am and they had not open and three customers were waiting outside already. They finally open doors at 8:15am however was not ready to take customers until about 15 minutes later. There was only one cashier and one mechanic working. Everyone there was doing an oil change. Our car took 2 and a half hours before we got it for a simple oil change. The cashier told us all these thing that needed to be checked yet they were things that had recently been taken cared of already. However, after that very thorough check they did not test our battery or remember to put our oil cap back on. So four days later our battery dies and there is oil all over my engine. The mechanic was too busy listening to his music and not paying attention to what he was doing. I was heated and I plan to get some if not all my money back... ridiculous. Firestone has lost my business and I will warn others to stay away.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

Recently I had a very bad experience with the Firestone center in Mansfield, Ohio; and was ready to give up on ever using the company for any services ever again. However; I met Mike, the manager of Firestone in Centerville, Ohio. The man is honest and will do his best to help you. If the company is wrong, he will tell them so. He saw the shoddy work that Mansfield did to my vehicle and he told them so. If you want an honest, fair and real assessment of your vehicle, I would recommend that you see Mike at the Firestone Centerville, Ohio store.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

MY FIRESTONE EXPERIENCE. I spent a day researching tires trying to get the best tires for the best price. I have other tire installation companies are within blocks of my home. I chose Firestone. My wife works two jobs which makes it hard for her to make appointments. She went out of town so I thought I would surprise her with new tires as the treads were too low. I make the appointment online to replace the tires. I have to go to work 12 noon so I make an appointment for 8 am Friday 10/26/18. I have a 25-minute drive to the opposite side of the river. That morning I hear that a 5 lane accident has backed up traffic. I leave home an hour early. I'm driving back roads and u-turning out of heavy traffic. I make it after over an hour of driving. The guy pulls up my appointment saying we don't have the tires you need. I explained I have 2 emails.

The first email says, "We are confirming the time and the tires you need are at the location." The 2nd email says, "We have the staff and the tires. Your appointment is confirmed." The employees are saying it's the internet appointment again. If that is a regular problem, why wouldn't someone look at the appointments each morning to avoid punishing customers in this manner? I wasted time, gas and sleep while getting around the traffic for nothing. I was so frustrated that I couldn't hear anything to do with an apology. It's too late to get tires anywhere before I go to work. My wife will be home Sunday to the same old tires that need replacing. This type of service is beyond anything I could have imagined at FIRESTONE.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I scheduled a 10/24/18 1pm appt for alignment. Had to wait 1.5 hrs while the 9:30am appt was being handled. After alignment was complete caster was set to a negative setting, should have been positive. I had concerns with the setting specs at time of payment but the front desk person (Chris) told me the setting was accurate. I went back to the store (#347181 Renton, Wa) after reviewing my vehicle service manual book to talk with manager. He told me the caster setting would make the vehicle handle better on the road even though THEIR alignment specs says to set to positive caster reading. I have a screenshot of the alignment setting clearly indicating a ‘red’ or inaccurate setting. The front desk person (Chris) throw the employee who did the alignment under the bus blaming him for convincing me the alignment was accurate at the time of payment - not so. What an attitude Chris has.

But what really chapped my hide was I was told to come back next week and to set an appt. WHAT!? The alignment was incorrectly performed and I have to come back 5 days later. BS. I will be get my money back on Monday, either the Renton store crediting my credit card or calling VISA and they cancel payment. You want to talk to me, give me a call.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

PLEASE READ especially if you are a woman before going to the Riverview FL Location on big bend road. So to make a ** situation worse. Who has ever been driving down the road and have a blow out they suck. So I AAA gives a few locations we can go to but chose to pay extra to go to Firestone but this location was a nightmare.

I called ahead of time and they said I would be able to get in and out because I had a football game to go to. But when I actually get there it’s a different story. And before I got there they asked my car year model make and tire size and was reassured they would have one knowing that my car was getting towed in and that I had a blowout. When I got there I was told that the tire was rare and they didn’t have it and wouldn’t be able to get one besides a $600 tire. Then before I left they said they found another but it was $400 and that I was lucky that they found one that cheap. And that they would have it within a couple days.

Let’s make sure that I state this again. Yes that’s one tire and didn’t ask for anything special. Just wanted a tire. So I leave the car there and take an Uber. Got home and my boyfriend was upset about the service and the fact that I was only offered what I was. The next day he got on the website and found several tires for around 150 or less. He called and spoke to them. Told them and they said, "Give us a few days and we will try to hunt one down". A few days later I hear back from Richard ** and he is like, "Your car is ready." They had went ahead and put the 400$ tire on and I said, "That’s not what was discussed" and he proceeded to tell me I was wrong. There wasn’t a cheaper tire. That I didn’t know what I was talking about. Didn’t matter what I said. He wasn’t hearing it “I was wrong”.

My boyfriend ended up calling back and said they agreed again on finding a cheaper tire. Almost three weeks later after not hearing from them I take a Uber to try to go pick up my car. Told them I was there to pick up my Mercedes. Richard again was very rude even to the guy Jeff that worked there, he was like yes the car that’s been here forever. I told them I hadn’t heard from them and they said there must have been an issues with phones. I didn’t have any voicemails neither did my boyfriend on his phone either. Just rude, very arrogant, condescending, demeaning tones and comments from Richard. So they tell me it’s 353$ and just pay it higher than discussed. Been without my car about a month. I ask where the car is and Richard stated, "I’m sure you can find it, it’s somewhere in the parking lot." Customer service lacked greatly. Very disrespectful, very inconvenienced. A complete nightmare. Women I wouldn’t go here!!!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

Went to Firestone to get an automatic window replaced and I went to go pick up my car and my door wouldn't open from the inside. I asked them to please take a look at it and they told me that I should come back at my "earliest convenience". That is unacceptable. If I came and got something fixed and turn around and your techs messed something up that wasn't broken before, I expect it to be fixed right away. I am completely dissatisfied. They said it was "a pain in the ** to fix". So what??? You guys broke it and I expect it to get fixed. I will NEVER take any of my vehicles back to Firestone ever again.

Firestone Service Centers response

Hello, Lisa. We are sorry to hear about your frustration with the service that you received from one of our Firestone Complete Auto Care locations. We value you as a customer and would like to investigate your concerns further to work towards your satisfaction. Please send us an email at socialcare@bfrc.com with a link to your review, your contact information, and the invoice number from this visit so we can investigate your concerns further. We hope to hear from you shortly. Thank you. ^Steven

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

Bought battery in Dec 2016. Died on Oct 2018. Battery died in less than 2 year. Battery is still under free replacement warranty and this is just to sneak away without providing service they commit to. Now they are saying it is not battery. It is something else when I could prove that battery died and I observed battery issues in recent past. I had to use Jumper. After driving 30 mins car is working. I can stop and start without any issues. So this is not alternator. Firestone suggest spend $120 and get it checked whereas battery costs less than that and they are not willing to replace what is under warranty. I asked, "So what if I get this validated with AutoZone and they say this is battery issue?" Answer is, "We only do our assessment not others." A complete ripoff.

Firestone Service Centers response

Hello, Hirak. We are sorry to hear about your frustration with the service that you received from one of our Firestone Complete Auto Care locations. We value you as a customer and would like to investigate your concerns further and ensure that you are left satisfied. Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with a link to your review, your contact information, and the invoice number from your visit so we can investigate your concerns further. Thank you. ^Steven

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

My car has been towed away to the Firestone last Sunday, and they fixed it until Monday 1:00 pm. I told them to check my battery, then they checked the battery and charge the check service fee and battery clean fee (they told me the battery is in good condition so they don't replace it, and give me the receipt paper show the same result), except that, they charge other fees without any reasonable reason. But I still paid because I don't have time to argue with them.

After I picked up my car and drive for 10 miles, you know what? it break down again, same problem as before. I called towed truck again and back to the Firestone, and then the funny thing happened, the staff said: oh, your battery is not good, you have to replace it, it will have the extra charge, we can't do that for free. What??? are you kidding me??? Before 8 hours you just told me the battery in good condition. I can pay the replace fee but the Firestone has to return me the check and clean battery fee. Everything they did looks like they do just for taking more money from your pocket. Now I just want my money back and never ever return to this store.

Firestone Service Centers response

Hello, Cecilia. We are sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with the service that you received from one of our Firestone Complete Auto Care locations. We value you as a customer and would like to investigate your concerns further to work towards your satisfaction. Please send us an email at socialcare@bfrc.com with a link to your review, your contact information, and the invoice number from this visit so we can escalate your concerns to management for assistance. Thank you. ^Steven

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I had a tire break a belt and Firestone tried to charge me for this unsafe product. It was a 50,000 tire and only had 27,000 miles on it. I wouldn't pay for a replacement so they let me leave there with an unsafe tire on my truck knowing it could blow at any time and possible kill me and other people. They did not CARE at all. I called corporate and their manager calls to come back in. All tires were in bad shape and he wanted me to pay 237 dollars to put a set of street tires on my truck instead of the All Terrain tires I had on it. He would not budge and put one all terrain tire on... He was the rudest manager I have ever seen and in front of other customers. Two calls to corporate one more rude district manager and no solution. I have spent a lot of money at this Firestone but it will be the last time. Disgusting management.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

We have used Firestone approx 20 yr. Within last year the service has deteriorated so much I would not even call it service. We have lifetime rotate balance and alignment. Services we have already paid for. We have this on 5 vehicles, so we drop off the vehicle and have warranty issues and oil changes done at the same time. We will leave car there 4 to 6 hrs more than reasonable amount of time can go back and hasn’t been touched. This has happened repeatedly. They say they busy, it appears they are not interested in providing service after the sale and only in new sales, as a consumer this is extremely bad business. Based on complaint board our Firestones are not the only ones with this problem.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I went in for a simple oil change. I had no issues at all with my car before my oil change. After my oil change car would not start when I went to leave their parking lot. Twice I left Firestone almost wrecking because of issues they caused. Do not ever take your vehicle here unless you want to be in debt and have a lot of issues. HORRIBLE place. I will never go here again in my life.

Resolution response: Oct. 27, 2018

I took our vehicle to an alternate Firestone facility and my experience there together with Firestone Customer Service support was excellent. Thank you for resolving the original areas of concern and remedying the situation to the degree that I feel reassured visiting Firestone for future repairs. Much appreciated!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

The experience at the North Smithfield, RI location was a very disturbing, unsettling fiasco. I went in requesting tire repair and left with a half completed job and a careless repair oversight manager expressing to me, "I'm all jumbled... I don't know what's going on. You'll have to wait for another manager because I don't want to get involved. Don't worry we'll set you straight," he said all too joyfully trying to brush off the chaotic confusion that transpired (when I got frustrated with his brush-off attitude and asked to speak with his manager, he asserted, "I am the manager. Everyone here is a manager.")

What was less than a $100.00 repair estimate somehow turned out to be closer to $200.00; what was supposed to be four tires balanced, turned out to be three tires balanced according to the first manager; but then it turned out to be two tires balanced according to the technician (I did not know what was repaired and what wasn't, and simply wanted to walk away from the frenzied mess here).

When I called Firestone Customer Service to seek assistance, fearing safety of the car and its drive-ability, another one of the store's "numerous managers" came rushing towards me in a chaotic confrontational manner: "You have an issue? Are you calling customer service? You speak with me!" He was so loud and frantic, that all the customers turned their heads in wonder as to what the heck was going on here. He continued this frantic behavior and defended his conduct -- customers still wondering in apparent disbelief -- until the minute I finally paid the invoice and left the store. Another reviewer -- on Google reviews -- mentioned how there was all sorts of swearing going on in front of their child during their visit to this facility. We sure would not have wanted a child's presence amidst the confusion and confrontational manner of this first and last visit to this facility.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Went in for an alignment. Says I need 2 wheel hubs, 2 tie rod ends and a steering stabilizer. Writes me up a repair order which shows parts, part number and how much per part. I look up part numbers on invoice he printed out only to see they are Pep Boys parts which I'm ok with. The problem I have is 1 wheel hub is 74.99 from Pep Boys. Why was he trying to charge me 215.99 each hub! That's 141 more than each hub costs! And he price gouged each and every part by more than 2x the actual cost. So if you’re looking to be taking advantage of then please go to Firestone auto. I have paper print out and receipts of what parts really cost. DO NOT GO TO FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE AT 8815 YELLOW BRICK ROAD ROSEDALE MD 21237 UNLESS YOU LIKE PAYING MORE! Complete scam artist.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Being a female and not knowing much about the mechanics of cars, I bring it to Firestone because I TRUST the mechanics there. They bring me in, and show me what’s going on. They take the time and describe everything in detail that needs to be done and what doesn’t need to be done till a later time. They aren’t going to nickel and dime me to death like some places. I TRUST and depend on the honesty of the mechanics and the guys who help at the check in. I HIGHLY recommend this Firestone cause all the guys really care. Not sure about the other stores, but the one where I go in Glassboro NJ I can say is 10 stars - thanks to the guys there.

Firestone Service Centers Company Information