Firestone Tires

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Firestone Tires Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Tires?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2022

Daughter attends University of Iowa, I live south suburbs of Chicago. Our car would not accelerate past 5 miles an hour. Had to get home that day to attend to my 90 year old mother and husband had to work next day. Worked on car and put a temporary fix to make the 3 hour ride home!! Shoutout to Kaylee and the technician that worked there on Saturday Feb. 12. Would not have made it home without your hard work and determination. Need more people like those 2 employees!! I am sorry I do not have the technicians name but he did test drive it on 80 to see how his temporary fix would hold up and that it did!! Thank You!!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

I have continuously received good customer service and quality products from Firestone. The prices are usually competitive, in comparison with other competitors. Unlike many companies we actually have locations here in Buffalo, so that's a plus, I can go where I am familiar with the quality of service. I do hold Firestone in high regards!

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

Firestone tires seem to last even longer than the stated in the suggested mileage. The employees are equal to the task of recommending the best possible options, while keeping the shopper's budget in mind. These tires are very reliable, rarely need maintenance and perform as specified. They are the only tires this shopper will purchase.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I hotshot trailers for a living, today I’m having to replace my tires after 120,000 miles. I had them rotated every 2 weeks during my oil changes. Never had to have them plugged worked on or anything!!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

Bought a new 2020 2500 Ram. Only got 25000 miles on tires and need new ones. Rotated tires every 5000 miles only have 3/16 thread left on tires. By far the worst tires I have ever owned. I will not be buying Firestone Tires ever going with Michelin tires. Shame on ram for putting such a bad tire on their trucks. Firestone you can do better than this. These tires are junk at best. Not a happy customer of Firestone. Customer beware!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

I purchased 4 tires and was asked if I wanted to have them aligned. I said yes and after the tires were on the car I was told they weren't able to do the alignment because they needed special equipment for my car. They offered a service they couldn't provide and when I said I didn't want the tires I was told it would be 3 hours to have the tires taken off. I was then told they were hoping to have the capability to align my make of car soon. "They were working on it". After this comment it seemed to me he knew this before selling me the tires. This is a HORRIBLE business. There were 2 other customers waiting for their vehicles with horror stories. The location of the store is in Northampton MA. I imagine this is across the board at any location. Stay away from Firestone.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

I'm extremely disappointed in the quality of Firestone tires. Brand new tires are more than 60% worn at 28,000 MI. They used to have a good name 20 years ago. They have obviously done something to lower their cost and create more profit for themselves at the expense of the consumer. I would never buy their tires again.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2020

Never ever use this ridiculous company! I left my car for oil change and was told it will take 1.5 hours. I came back in 1.5 hours. There was only 1 car in shop with empty parking lot and 5 workers wondering around doing nothing. Nobody even start working on my car. Amazing!!!!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

Brought my car in to have some repair done to it as it was previously recommended to me by one of the mechanics at the firestone auto repair. One of the recommendations was to replace my spark plugs. I did so elsewhere a week ago and I went there today to have the other recommendations done. When completed I was giving my receipt and I drove off, when I reviewed my receipt these people had replaced my spark plugs again.

I immediately called them very upset and asked why they had replaced my spark plugs when they were brand new? Their response was that I should have told them that my sparkplug had already been replaced. My question was did you not see that they were brand new? They said they cant tell if the sparkplug are new because they changed it according to the miles on my car. $245 I was charged when I had already paid $240 dollars for the same job. I am now convinced that those mechanics there cannot be trusted.

Original review: May 29, 2020

Firestone Tires in Littleton, Colorado, 7980 S. Broadway worked on my car and caused damage. They somehow put a HUGH SCRATCH on my car. I brought this to the attention of the Manager, ** and he basically "guaranteed that it couldn't have been done" while my car was trusted to them. NEVER take your Car to a Firestone Tire Store!!! ***WARNING*** They will damage your car and argue with you about how they couldn't possibly have done any damage to your car. People in Management Positions DON'T have scruples to do the right thing in this day and age.

NEVER TRUST any FIRESTONE STORE, EMPLOYEE, MANAGER, ANYTHING. FIRESTONE has a triple trust guarantee that they will do the right thing, always. **!!! I will guarantee that they will lie to you about Damaging your car, and never do the Right Thing if they cause damage to it. NEVER trust FIRESTONE - anyone!!! They lost a customer for life, and I will NEVER go back!!! ** Boo FIRESTONE!

Firestone Complete Auto Care author review by Kathryn Parkman

Founded in 1900 in Akron, Ohio, Firestone was the original, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) when it teamed up with Henry Ford to provide tires for the Model T.

• Buy & try guarantee: With some limitations, consumers can return tires for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

• Specialty tires: Firestone offers both performance and off-road specialty tires for consumers looking for more than passenger vehicle tires. Specialty tires can be searched via the website.

• Search tool: Finding the perfect tire is easy. Consumers can search on several criteria, including vehicle, tire size or name.

• Convenient locations: Firestone offers tires and service centers at factory owned locations and through independent shops.

• Financing: The Firestone credit card offers easy financing for new tires or auto services with a competitive APR and special offers.

by Kathryn Parkman ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kathryn Parkman believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase, which is why she spends hours researching companies and industries for ConsumerAffairs. She believes conscious consumption is everyone's responsibility and that all content deserves integrity.

Firestone Tires Company Information