Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
Firestone Tires
3.82/5

Firestone

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Firestone Tires Reviews

Original review: May 1, 2019

I went into the Firestone in Warwick, RI on Post Rd. I was told the tires part of promotion I wanted was no longer in stock because they were being discontinued. Mike told me he would upgrade me to the next set of tires and I would still receive the buy 3 get the 4th free promotion. I was charged for all 4 tires! I didn't realize until going over the math in my head while waiting. I let this go because it was partially my fault for not realizing sooner.

While waiting for my car I decided to look up the reviews. When I saw multiple customers with the same scenario I knew I was being scammed. This is when Mike comes over to me to tell me that they broke my lock key. At this point I was furious because I saw this too in the reviews. He tried to reassure me that this happens all of the time and that I would have to purchase a new key from them and until they have to purchase regular lug nuts for my tires. I told him I wasn't paying for any of it when it was their mistake. He then proceeded to tell me not to worry that Firestone would take care of it.

I left that day being told I would receive a phone call when they could get a hold of someone at Volkswagen, and would be told when to pick it up. Almost two months went by and I heard nothing. Finally went to the same store a week ago and was told Mike wasn't in and that they didn't see any notes about a tire lock key set. So again I was told I would be called the following day once someone spoke with Mike. Here we are a week later and I have heard nothing. I am extremely disappointed in the lack of integrity of this company and its employees! It is one thing to be a good salesman and to make your commission off of honesty, but it is a completely different thing when you lie and deceive! This was my first time going to Firestone and my last!

Original review: April 17, 2019

Took my truck there to change tires. I got there before 0830. I didnt get my truck back till 1130.. And still with all that hours they had my truck they still messed up on a few things.. Yet I paid $220! First missing my locking pin on driver back rim, then both tie rod ends loose.. And the balance squares a few fell off from all 4 tires. Then I called and spoke to a spunky and all she did was give me runarounds.. My truck went there with everything intact.. Then after waiting 4hrs and paying 220$ this is the bs I get.. That's bs and then I call back to ask if they found my locking pin.. Spunky puts me on hold or something and forgot to come back or face the problem.. So unprofessional.. I want my money back for the alignment and my locking pin.. They should be working.. They are all unprofessional and dont know what they doing.. Pls contact me at ** or I will be in contact with higher ups.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I went to Firestone to purchase 4 tires. Work order **, Monseia **, 2011 Chevrolet Malibu. First of all I call and spoke with a young man named Randy. He quoted me my tire size 215-55R17 @49.99. When I got there at 7:44am I was told that I was quoted the wrong price. No problem, I went ahead with the new price I was quoted but it’s now 11:15am and I’m still waiting to get my car. Pack a sack lunch because they don’t care about your time. And then this Man came in well after me. They pulled his car in and fixed it because he was a regular. FIRESTONE IS NOT THE PLACE TO HAVE ANY WORK DONE!!! TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Did not diagnose my car properly. Ended up having internal engine damage. Dealt with a nasty service manager in Wake Forest, NC. The service manager has no business dealing with the public. Poor customer service. He tried to get me to pay over $1,000 on a fuel pump and battery. Once I paid that they could continue diagnosing problem with my car. My car had internal motor damage. Guess after they got my $1,000 then they would tell me the car also had engine damage.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I went in for tires and waited 2 and a half hours and they said my car needs 1600 dollars in additional work. And I took it to another mechanic to get a second option like I always do and he said I only need 300 dollars in work. I will never go there again. All you guys do is lie to your customers. That's not good for business. I highly recommend avoiding this business at all cost. All they want is your money. They don't care about their customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Took my vehicle to Firestone to look at the tire sensor/s because my vehicle “tire flat” light came on. The employee (an older man) was rude and impatient and told me I have to go to BMW to have them check it out... I took my car to my BMW mechanic and he checked the vehicle sensor in the car and cleared it, but then the “flat tire light” came back on, and he said I needed to take it Back to Firestone because it’s one of the sensors in the tires not the vehicle. I took my car back to Firestone and the same old guy was there and still had a bad attitude and he told me he didn’t have time and so I needed to take it somewhere else to get checked. Needless to say, Firestone employees need a class on customer service.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I bought new tires October 2016. For the past 2 years I have noticed rubber peeling away at the seams. Since I have been taking it in for balance and rotation and no one has said anything I assume they are safe. But I recently noticed more rubber coming off and took it in for an explanation. I was instead quoted a reduced fee to replace them and told that it may be because I'm rubbing curbs. I pointed out that it's the seams on all four tires and that I'm not continuously hitting curbs. I don't feel safe in these tires and refuse to repurchase tires when there is still plenty of life left on them, ESPECIALLY from FIRESTONE! So now I have to find another set of tires for my truck and spend over a grand I don't have. How are they able to get away with this.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

In my line of work I do a lot of driving. I accidentally hit a curb which gave me 2 flat tires. I bought discount tires and was a little pricey. Three months later decided to go ahead and replace the other 2 tires. Firestone was cheaper so as a single mom of 3 drove to Lake Worth Firestone. They were super busy so I made an appointment. Arrived at my appointment a little early and ended up waiting hours for them to replace my tires. When I drove off I notice my tire sensor on. Hmmm maybe I need to drive a little for it to go off. Nope they forgot to put it back on with my new tires.

Then months later had a flat on my Firestone tire. Had to totally replace the tire and they tried to charge me for a sensor. Few months again another flat had to replace another tire. I thought strange I never have a problem with my discount tires only the Firestone ones! Again another flat and by this time I’m getting upset since with insurance it cost approx. $60 every time I replace these tires. I mentioned to the lady that I only have problems with the Firestone tires and she said we put magnets in the tires. Hmmm. Not funny.

Again another flat and another. Today I have 2 Firestone tires on my car and I’m tired of these flats so even with insurance on them I’m going to be replacing them! I have brand new tires on my car and almost all the tread, but I’m so sick of spending hours every 6-8 months that I don’t care! I want these Firestone tires off my car! Buyer beware! Instead of saving money I have spent way more replacing these tires! Wished I had just spent the few extra $$ on discount tires.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

All four Firestone Tires on my new Honda Civic with 13,000 miles on it are out of round and the Firestone company refuses to do anything for me because I did not get the tires rotated and balanced on time. I've owned hundreds of tires that I did not rotate and balance within 13,000 miles and none of them were out of round. None of my tires were ever found to be out of round. This is my first set of Firestone tires and I would not have bought them but they were on my new Honda Civic when I bought it.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I brought my car in for new tires, alignment and oil change. When I got the vehicle back there was a light saying brake malfunction. I walk right back in and I was asked if I wanted to come back when they weren’t busy. Lmao. Do you really think I’m gonna load up my kids and drive away with possible faulty brakes? So I wait about a half hour. Still, no one has looked at my car until I throw a fit. First of all the car was supposed to be done the day before. Now here I am sitting with my kid, stuck at this location. Mind you I didn’t bring my car in for a brake issue as it never had one. After waiting for them to inspect it I was told “mistakes were made”. The brake sensor was on sideways and the wrong size tires were put on the rear causing it to rub through some wiring. So here we are, Monday, still no car when it was supposed to be done Saturday.

I missed an out of town trip I had planned and also the hotel that was booked. I tried calling corporate but was told they were “unavailable” so I gave my report to someone slurring their words so bad I could hardly understand them then was told I’d get a call back in 48 hours. What good is that going to do me unless God forbid they still have my car. This is my second bad experience there and I’ll never be back. When I was walking home with my 6 year old (it’s a two mile walk) a passing motorists that I recognized picked us up and told me he had a similar experience. That prompted me to go to my Facebook and see how many other bad experiences had happened at the same location and I was absolutely baffled by the responses and how many people have gone through similar situations at the same locations. Firestone on Conway and Curry Ford Rd in Orlando, FL, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Firestone Tires Company Information