Find a Tires partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Firestone Tires Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Tires?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

I called to have 2 tires on my vehicle replaced. I called in advance to see if they could get me in and out by 6pm. Eddie ** store manager quoted me one price and took all my information. I called again to verify my appointment only to find out that Eddie's notes on my price appointment or anything was nowhere to be found. I spoke to Guillermo ** service manager. He apologized. Quoted me a higher price and assured me he will get me out by 6pm.

Both Eddie and Guillermo went home and Anne ** sales teammate was unaware of my appointment and said that my car would not be ready by 6pm. She asked who I talked to (frustrating) and I explained I have been waiting 1 hr and half to replace 2 front tires. Anne was playing on her phone and seem uninterested of my problem since she didn't make the appointment. I finally asked for information to file a formal complaint only to have Anne look on the internet on her phone for the answer to that question. Horrible customer service. Horrible sloppy communication at this Fresno store in Shaw. I will be contacting more people if I don't get a formal apology.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Big Al at the front desk has helped me tremendously with my car time and time again. They continue to give the best service and are always helpful. Also took my girlfriends car into the shop and they were just as helpful as before! Thanks for all the help!

Original review: June 18, 2019

Tire Sales Associate Meagan completely failed scheduling this repair for Wednesday, June 5th 2019 after I was there on Saturday, June 1st to learn that my expansion valve needed to be replaced. She told me I'd be out the door by 9:00 AM. I didn't leave until 10:10 AM. The Service Manager, Joey, was equally awful. He was very rude and inconsiderate of my situation and suggested he stop the AC recharge to accommodate Meagan's misgivings. $400 later my AC still is not repaired after Meagan ran an AC system check that suggested the expansion valve would correct the problem. I have always had positive experiences at Store #17388 Managed by JAMES ** prior to this disaster. Kris ** is the only reason I continue to use Firestone. I'd like my AC fixed but clearly you lack the personnel at this location in Gastonia NC to get it done. I'd like to know how this will be resolved!

Original review: June 17, 2019

A year ago in February of 2018 I took my 2012 Chevy Sonic to Firestone in Oak Park, IL for head gasket service because the coolant was mixing with oil. It's was finished and ready first week of March. Within weeks later while driving my car I notice smoke coming from the hood. Now, I had taken it back and was told it was some piece they had replaced. I took it back three more times for the same issue. On the fourth time I dropped the car off in the middle of October. Consistently telling them I need my car, this is how I get to work and take my son to school.

Finally after three weeks I was offered a rental. I called, asked do I need to add my insurance, I was told no. Now November is almost over I get a call saying my car is ready. As I walk up my daughter and I noticed right away. Damage to the driver from of my car with red paint. Before I received a call from the mechanic, my fiance called telling me, he saw my car going down Chicago Ave. in Oak Park. I said they just called saying my car was ready. After having a heated argument with Victor the manager. He told me to get an estimated from down the street bump city.

I made an appointment, took the car for the estimate. I gave him the paperwork and I was suppose to hear back from a Mike -- no response. It's April. Car coolant is still mixing and I was told three times this issue was fixed. Not only not having a car. I have a two hundred bill from Enterprise for the insurance. I made a claim and the claims department only respond twice via email. I been calling, leaving voicemails for the claims rep -- no response. I called the supervisor who is out on leave. Said he will be back after June 14. It now 11 am on June 17, 2019. No response. I'm about to lose my job because I can't get to work. I have a 8th grader who is doing an excellent job and graduate this week. We to get on the bus and I can't celebrate him. Because I can't get to work, as much. It seems like they take things and brush then off. I'm so disappointed and very stressed at this point.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I took my 2016 Impala in to a Firestone location in Rock Hill, SC due to a tire issue. I purchased my tires there last year. Not even 24 hours later I total lost my car. I heard a noise coming from my driver front tire. The next thing I know I'm wrecking my car. Due to being hit in the face with the airbag and hitting my head on the steering wheel I passed out. The next thing I remembered was a police officer knocking on my car window asking me what happened. I stated to him that the last thing I remembered before wrecking is hearing a noise coming from my drivers tire. Upon me getting out my car the front driver tire was all the way off the rim.

I wrote Firestone a letter and sent them pictures. A lady by the name of Jennifer called me. I gave her my insurance adjusters information. She contacted them. Then I gets a phone call from her again basically telling me that it will be my job to get the tires from the insurance company's tow yard and ship them to her. The insurance adjuster told her in order for the tires and rims to be removed off the car that it’s Firestone's responsibility to put another tire on there. I asked Jennifer could I speak with her manager. She said they was out of the office until Friday June 14, 2019. Jennifer was very nasty and talked to me over the phone as if I was a dummy and that the wreck was my fault.

Now I have never been involved in a wreck before in my life, no traffic violations or anything. This wreck could have killed me and others. I guess in order for someone to do something I'm need to contact a attorney so that they can intervene by Friday because the car is suppose to go to an auction. If I could rate Firestone a negative 100 I would because my kids could have been faced with growing up without a mother due to this wreck.

Original review: June 8, 2019

Stopped by the Rio Rancho, NM location off of Southern. Didn’t get an inspection nor a price, was only told if I required service I would need to leave my car until 1PM. I was there at 8 AM. Representative was rude, lacked empathy, and for a potential first time customer, he ensured I will never think about giving my hard earned money to Firestone. Company needs to enforce professionalism, and standard courtesy. I don’t care about your budgets or staffing issues. PERIOD. Competitors was able to provide inspection, quote, and service completed by 10AM.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I purchased a set of 4 Firestone tires for my 2006 Impala. Will never buy this brand tire again, the horrible hum in the passenger compartment from tire noise makes road trips very unpleasant and until they address this issue, never will I buy another set of Firestone tires again!

Original review: May 1, 2019

I went into the Firestone in Warwick, RI on Post Rd. I was told the tires part of promotion I wanted was no longer in stock because they were being discontinued. Mike told me he would upgrade me to the next set of tires and I would still receive the buy 3 get the 4th free promotion. I was charged for all 4 tires! I didn't realize until going over the math in my head while waiting. I let this go because it was partially my fault for not realizing sooner.

While waiting for my car I decided to look up the reviews. When I saw multiple customers with the same scenario I knew I was being scammed. This is when Mike comes over to me to tell me that they broke my lock key. At this point I was furious because I saw this too in the reviews. He tried to reassure me that this happens all of the time and that I would have to purchase a new key from them and until they have to purchase regular lug nuts for my tires. I told him I wasn't paying for any of it when it was their mistake. He then proceeded to tell me not to worry that Firestone would take care of it.

I left that day being told I would receive a phone call when they could get a hold of someone at Volkswagen, and would be told when to pick it up. Almost two months went by and I heard nothing. Finally went to the same store a week ago and was told Mike wasn't in and that they didn't see any notes about a tire lock key set. So again I was told I would be called the following day once someone spoke with Mike. Here we are a week later and I have heard nothing. I am extremely disappointed in the lack of integrity of this company and its employees! It is one thing to be a good salesman and to make your commission off of honesty, but it is a completely different thing when you lie and deceive! This was my first time going to Firestone and my last!

Original review: April 17, 2019

Took my truck there to change tires. I got there before 0830. I didnt get my truck back till 1130.. And still with all that hours they had my truck they still messed up on a few things.. Yet I paid $220! First missing my locking pin on driver back rim, then both tie rod ends loose.. And the balance squares a few fell off from all 4 tires. Then I called and spoke to a spunky and all she did was give me runarounds.. My truck went there with everything intact.. Then after waiting 4hrs and paying 220$ this is the bs I get.. That's bs and then I call back to ask if they found my locking pin.. Spunky puts me on hold or something and forgot to come back or face the problem.. So unprofessional.. I want my money back for the alignment and my locking pin.. They should be working.. They are all unprofessional and dont know what they doing.. Pls contact me at ** or I will be in contact with higher ups.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I went to Firestone to purchase 4 tires. Work order **, Monseia **, 2011 Chevrolet Malibu. First of all I call and spoke with a young man named Randy. He quoted me my tire size 215-55R17 @49.99. When I got there at 7:44am I was told that I was quoted the wrong price. No problem, I went ahead with the new price I was quoted but it’s now 11:15am and I’m still waiting to get my car. Pack a sack lunch because they don’t care about your time. And then this Man came in well after me. They pulled his car in and fixed it because he was a regular. FIRESTONE IS NOT THE PLACE TO HAVE ANY WORK DONE!!! TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Firestone Tires Company Information