Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

174 eBay Motors Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 6, 2019

I contacted eBay prior to purchasing a 5th wheel trailer. They confirmed that I had to purchase, pay deposit before I could obtain seller contact info... but I would be protected by eBay and VPP. I paid the $1000 deposit. Seller has not made the trailer available for inspection, or taken the trailer to a local RV facility for a pre purchase inspection at my expense. Sellers only response is that he will deliver the trailer (site unseen) for $3000. Origin agreement was to have the trailer inspected, that I would pick up in person and pay balance in cash. I opened a case thru eBay. 1 month later the case is finally closed but eBay says I am not entitled to a refund. NEVER again eBay.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I purchased a motor through eBay for my Mini. The seller had listed the motor incorrectly and refused to provide a return ticket. To add insult to injury he was also very harassing via email. I sent him proof that the motor was incorrect and he still refused to provide shipping. eBay determined the motor was listed incorrectly and promised a full refund. I have yet to receive it and it's been a month. eBay tells me that I have to now fight with PayPal but I cannot submit a dispute through PayPal because I did not purchase the item through PayPal. I cannot repair my vehicle because I've not had a refund of my funds.

I even offered to send the motor back when the refund was processed although eBay said I didn't have to and even though this seller was very belligerent. My advice is: Find someone else to purchase your parts through because this company does not stand by their guarantees and warranties. I let him know the day we received it that it was incorrect. I'm still fighting to get someone to adhere to the policy and guarantee that I was provided upon purchase. It has been very difficult being without a car for so long and a very difficult and extremely long process to get this corrected. It may not mean much to eBay and this seller but my car is the only transportation I have for myself and my son.

My hope and prayer is that nothing emergent happens to either one of us or our pets while I'm waiting on this to be resolved because we would be out of luck. I think it's a sad day when large companies do things like this to people - all people. For those of you that read this review, please pray for our family. Being without a vehicle because of this company's refusal to uphold their policies is nerve racking and upsetting.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I bought a vehicle and found the seller to be a scammer, did not complete the buy by not paying a Insurance tax they were requiring to ship the vehicle. They requested another $1000.00 to ship when the seller stated they would handle the shipping. Now they will not give me the refund of the money I paid for the vehicle unless I pay the $1000.00. There was no mention of a insurance tax in the original transaction.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Vendor demanded a £200 good faith deposit before viewing a motor home he'd advertised on eBay. It was in very poor condition both internally and externally (dirty and grubby) with very cheap internal fittings and there was clear evidence of water ingress. None of this was mentioned in the eBay entry. When I decided that it just wasn't for me, he refused to return the deposit claiming that he'd taken time off work to show it when he'd fixed both the day and the time of the viewing. When I told him that I wasn't interested, he claimed that he had loads of people queuing up for it yet withdrew it from sale on the same day. I reported this to eBay who took no action on their client and didn't even acknowledge my complaint. There was no mention either that the deposit was non-refundable in the event of a no sale. I have no idea how many others from whom he may have taken a deposit.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Hi, I have received your email regarding the 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee with only 98,400 miles. The car is in perfect condition with clear title, no accidents, no liens or loans and it has just been completely serviced. The engine runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. The price for the car is $1,000 (including delivery and handling to your address). I'm selling this car because my child of only 26 years died 2 months ago in a bike accident, the car belonged to my son and it brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it. Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and we want to make this deal through eBay's Buyer Protection Program, so if you're interested in purchasing the car just reply me your full name, full address and phone number, so I can notify eBay. Once that is done, they will contact you in the next 24 hours to explain the entire procedure. God Bless you and your family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBay Motors?

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

Yesterday, I purchased a 1994 Fleetwood motorhome here on eBay, paid IN FULL on eBay cards in the amount of the purchase price, $1200. In the initial email from eBay, it said there would be NO HIDDEN FEES, PERIOD, FREE DELIVERY, PERIOD. Today, I got a message from eBay saying that they won't ship the motor home I already paid for in full, without the seller and I each putting up another $1000/each for a total of $2000, to insure the motorhome during a 7 day inspection period that I don't need and didn't ask for.

That's right, MORE THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE, TO SUPPOSEDLY INSURE THE PURCHASE WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID. eBay is holding my property hostage. I paid for it, they have no right to refuse delivery because they want a ransom for some bs insurance fee that was **not disclosed** prior to the purchase, or I wouldn't have bought it. This is shady. This is a scam. This is bad business. No, that's the understatement of the year.

This is ***horrible*** business, to hold property hostage when it has been paid for in full, over a bs insurance fee that no real insurance company would ever ask for, that was never disclosed prior to sale, from a company, eBay that promised. "No hidden fees". ** you, eBay. You just lost a customer, and will gain a lawsuit if you don't deliver my ** property that I paid for, because what you are doing is legally termed THEFT and it's against the law, you unethical imbeciles.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Bought an SUV. The seller is paying for the shipping and all I pay for is the SUV send the gift card numbers like they ask and then they are asking for more money for insurance. I talk to eBay headquarters and they told me not to give them any more money. They are looking into it. Headquarters said that I should have got emails through my eBay account but all I got them through was my personal email account.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

Won an auction for a Honda 650L. After paying and scheduling the pickup I asked the seller to send a copy of the title. Turns out the seller never registered it in their name. Contacted the previous owner, they said they never sold it to that person. The date of sale was overwritten from 2015 to 2018 and the odometer disclosure was higher than the advertised mileage. eBay Motors said that as long as the actual mileage of the vehicle isn't at least 5k miles more than advertised they can't do anything about it. The seller backed out of the sale after I asked for a notarized odometer disclosure from him and the previous buyer. When I asked eBay about the $39 spent on Carfax and $50 the transportation company kept. They referred me to their buyers' insurance who said they can't do anything about it...

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I purchased a 2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited 144k from a seller who did a bait and switch. Seller put up pictures of a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic for exterior pictures and for the interior pictures a 2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited because it had leather interior which the 2000 Jeep did not have. I have proven without a doubt to eBay of this and to date they have done nothing. I have reported this to the authorities and seller is being investigated as I write this. Shame on eBay for not protecting the Buyers of eBay which is what is considered their "Bread and Butter." We the customer made eBay, I only wish we could make an impression on them to act in a more positive way.

So what I ended up with is a vehicle that is totally different from the eBay Auction by the Seller. So the nice shiny with 2 tone OEM wheels and double pinstripe Vs what's on the Flatbed to be delivered to me and the YouTube Video stating that the pictures are of a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic. One picture shows left and right pictures of the same vehicle but on the left is YouTube of 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic with seller's name and on the right is the eBay picture that is suppose to be a 2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited 144K. Clearly bait and switch.

Original review: July 22, 2018

These are your words that I trusted from the seller when I signed the purchased agreement on eBay motors. (A beautiful show-room quality motorcycle with low mileage, only 2626 miles. Well maintained) That is why I drove 1500 miles round trip that took 22 hours to buy and pick up this motorcycle from Daytona Beach all the way up to Savannah, Tennessee. I get there and the owners state that it doesn't even run.

I call eBay Motors rep. Patrick and got zero help from him. I had to talk him into calling sellers to see if we could resolve this in 2 different ways. He tried with no luck and then he just wanted to start arguing with me. eBay Motors says that line maybe recorded, I hope so. They should listen to how Patrick just wanted to argue instead of trying to help. Zero confidence in eBay Motors!!! I wasted all those miles and time. No I did not buy bike after I got there, it won't start, hasn't been started for over 6 months the seller now says. How about they be honest and list bike as not running and how about eBay Motors doing something about false advertising??? Happened on July 20th, 2018.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I wish to save those of you out there from being ripped off using eBay. They do not take action to delist marginal sellers and provide quite a bit of lip service on the matter. I went online with eBay to purchase an instrument panel dash gauge cluster for my 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited because I could not get one from Jeep Chrysler (terminal backlog). On eBay I noticed a company called White Racing Products LLC out of Tampa, FL that offered a new instrument cluster for nearly twice the normal selling price and with added shipping costs together with a fairly long lead delivery time.

Since I was fairly desperate as stuck with a totally inoperative Jeep I placed the order without reading all the reviews for this company. When I did later, a number of which indicated that they did not deliver as stated. Those reviews were right. After numerous attempts to get this firm to respond and to provide the item, after three (3) months I had to force them to refund the money. They took my money with no intention of delivering the instrument panel.

My failures? I assumed that they had some information, had a vendor source or had kept some of these instrument panels somewhere. I should have cancelled after the second time that they told me how much they "appreciated my patience" and kept referring to some mythical manager who would respond to my concerns but never did. Also, I expected that eBay did a much better job than they do about vetting their sellers and that they paid attention to the reviews of their sellers.

eBay failures? Take too long to correct situations. Do not track the reviews of their sellers. Pay lip service to their online customers. Are quick to close claims and do not want to know about their problems. I did not receive the ordered item. I received a refund after they used my money for three (3) months without the slightest ability to deliver the item I wanted to buy. Even after all this and the other reviews from other buyers about not providing them with their ordered merchandise eBay continues to let them list the same item with another delivery date so that they can sucker more unfortunates like me into loaning them money. Avoid eBay and White Racing Products LLC. Both bad news.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I came across a truck for sale, listed as eBay seller buyer protection. The seller wanted me to buy eBay cards to make the Purchase. I called eBay Motors and ask them if this was the correct procedure to make a sale of this nature. I was told YES IT WAS. So I bought the cards and sent the codes to the seller. Guess what, fraud. I contacted eBay and was told they would look into the matter. I was told they would look at the transcripts and get back to me as to weather I was covered under buyer protection. I got the run around from 4 different eBay reps and the same story from every one of them.

To make a long story short, I was told I was NOT COVERED by buyer protection and I was OUT $2,500. Not only was I given bad info but was also lied to at least three different times as to what I was told. One rep told me two of the card had not been cashed and they would put a stop on the cards. They didn't. I was ask to send ALL INFO on the transaction to them Four different times. All to no avail.

When all was said and done I ask them to track the eBay cards to see who cashed them in so I could give the info to the police and catch the crooks. NOPE wouldn't do that either. I would rate eBay Motors less than a one star rating but there is no 0 rating. You better beware when dealing with eBay Motors. They could care less if you get cheated out of your money and will tell you anything not to pay off under buyer protection. eBay Motors and eBay in general (in my opinion) has NO INTEGRITY whatsoever. I don't know whether they are untrained to give you correct info or just non-caring as to you getting your money back. My guess is (both). It cost me $2,500 to know I don't want to buy a car through eBay Motors ever again.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I bought A rebuilt 2017 Honda Civic on eBay and was totally ripped off. The seller on eBay is 7 Star Auto out of Michigan. The guys name is **. The tile of the car is from A-1 American used Auto Part Inc. 11344 Conant St. Hamtract MI48212. I googled the address and it is a run down house not a business. When we test drove the car the emission control light went on. **- the seller said it was caused when the power washed the engine. Turns out the whole wiring system was never replaced. It would cost more to fix the car than it was worth.

I tried to trade the car in but the car dealer said no way. He was surprised it was even running. We lost $8,000.00 on this. I called eBay Auto and they said too bad so sad and I should have been more cautious. I take responsibility for not checking the car out before I bought it. I would advise you not to take a chance on rebuilt or salvage cars on eBay. It's not worth it. eBay protects their customers not you.

Original review: July 5, 2018

On 05/30/2018 I bought a 2008 Mercedes C-300 off eBay from Kevin **, goes by Jessidupu0 on eBay. I made my deposit and paid the remaining balance the next day. I then found out the car was missing many options listed on eBay, and the pictures shown on eBay ad were NOT off the actual car. Not to mention the seller did not provide title at the time of sale. After much communication with seller, I felt no choice but to leave a negative rating on the seller. Soon after, another seller jumped in with another negative rating too and the description of his experience is very similar to mine.

Guess what eBay did? Ebay removed both bad ratings at the request of the seller! I called back to inquire about the removal, eBay said the reason for removal is because there was no actual transaction taken place. What does that even mean! I PAID $5,400 for the car and the guy didn't even provide a title! The seller may have misrepresented the car, but eBay willingly misrepresents the seller's reputation! If you google Jessidupu0 today, he still sells car on eBay and still shows an impeccable 100% positive rating on eBay. Kevin ** cannot do this alone. eBay is a partner in crime.

Original review: June 18, 2018

If a company constantly ignores your complaint, fails to call you back, and allows their name and reputation to be demoralized... It appears they ARE THE ROOT ISSUE. It is my belief, eBay motors is behind the scam as they the benefactors of the payments made! I am the victim of eBay Fraud, purchase of a used vehicle in which I paid for in full using eBay gift card totaling $3200.00 on 05/18/2018 and 05/20/2018. I realized I was not going to get the merchandise and it was a fraud scheme in which the issue was reported 05/21/2018 to eBay. eBay placed a hold on all the gift cards. It is my belief eBay is in collusion with the scam or the cloaked scammer, as eBay has benefited from the fraud and received the $3,200. eBay continues to give me the run around.

Today is 06/18/2018, and I have exceeded all the eBay demands, since 05/21/2018 date reported. I continue getting passed around to “general customer service” representatives, as asked the same questions. This purchase was for my daughter birthday, June 10. eBay has failed to respond and acts in a manner as though they are colluding with the scammers for unjust enrichment. eBay is in collusion with these thieves because eBay and the scammers both profit, perpetuating this mass thievery eBay customers by doing nothing. This is both unethical and illegal. eBay is deliberately Making Your Experience Worse.

I sacrificed for years as a single parent, to save this money. Now the disgusting “unclean hands” of eBay and his obviously employed collusion team has committed fraud upon me and the public, as the public will incur the expenses of utilization of Government regulatory agencies for enforcement. Therefore these continual and ongoing acts of fraud upon the public is costly to all. Interest is earned on those funds that are in your account but not at your disposal, and that interest is not being passed on to you. And while the interest earned on my $3200 unjustly, surely minuscule to eBay, however not to a single parent as myself, the profits from dubious "holds" and “lack of response” must be staggering.

I will not allow this to go unpunished and I will move to have charges filed via an investigation into eBay and those employed by eBay for colluding with and adjoining to fraud the public. eBay has become a danger to the public and the publics’ economic stability and trust. To reiterate, my personal experience, nothing less than aggravating and frustrating, evolving into disgust. But it seems that this collusion offers a BIG chance for these companies to screw over the consumers and eBay to be unjustly enriched. I would advise anyone who encounters any major problems to report your claims to the FTC and your state's Attorney General office, as it eBay’s position to avoid resolving issues. Moreover, file a lawsuit in court, as many states like Maryland, you are entitled to your money multiplied.

After eBay must answer to thousands of lawsuits. Maybe they will take the position of “practicing what it preaches” when it comes to the safety and security of its customers. As a FREQUENT, almost daily delivery, customer of Amazon, this is a matter that would have been handled immediately and resolved ten (10) times over with Amazon. That is the difference with the integrity and dignity bestowed within the companies.

With that stated, the campaign commences on June 1, 2018, to boycott eBay until it is prepared to honor its pledge with its customers, end its collusion, treat and honor its customers with respect and urgency and hire staff equipped to solve issues on an urgent basis. Companies of this nature only understand or care when they see the bottom line decline. Join me in eradicating their bottom line until they are able to live up to their pledge. I will also commence a class action lawsuit for the victims of this collusion. I chose not to be victim to eBay for another second.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I saw a post on Facebook that a guy aunt had a Honda Accord 2004 for sale. He gave a email adress ** saying that the aunt doesn’t have Facebook. That’s the only way we can connect with her so I did I paid 1500.00 in gift cards and the next day I receive another email from motor that I need to pay another 500.00 for insurance. I paid it and now I realized it was a scam. I need help to know how I can get my money back.

Original review: May 7, 2018

They have some people, running scams on here all the time, about vehicles that they are selling, it is not true at all, there is a lady stating that she is sell a 2007 Nissan Murano SL, for 1500.00, first it was advertised on offer - up so, if any see an ad for any Murano with 87,000, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. BUYER BEWARE.

Original review: May 5, 2018

DON'T DO IT! RUN AWAY! GO NO FURTHER IF YE VALUE YER GOLD! I literally made an account just so I could write this review. Most of the other faithful here on this board were scammed via Craigslist or the actual eBay site; They almost got me through the newspaper. Is nothing sacred?!? I see an ad in the paper for a too good to be true sale, call the number and get a Google robot telling me it is no longer in service. First red flag. I let it lie. I get a text, three weeks later telling me they put it out the ad for their "uncle" and gave me his email address. Second red flag. I send an email. Seconds later, I get a spiel about a military man being deployed and that the price is so good because he's tired of negotiating and blah blah blah.

I'm chomping at the bit at this point so I do what most millennials do and looked up reviews. BOY WAS I THANKFUL! I COULDN'T BELIEVE THE SIMILARITIES!!! A nephew setting up the con, a great car with 77,000 miles on it and in perfect condition. It seems the other variation to the story is a dead relative. Man that is twisted. Vets and dead family members. These perps know where to hit us true red white and blue blooded Americans. Shame on them. A pox on them. May all of their endeavours fail and other men enjoy their spoils. I appreciate the wealth of testimonies here, without which, me and my family would without 3 G's and a car. Preesh.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Purchased a car that was over 10 years old. What we received was not what was described. I contacted eBay Motors who said basically nothing they can do. Would not even intervene. Really disappointing. I really am going to rethink using eBay ever again. We were shipped a pile of junk not the car that was described. When we contacted the seller she played it as her being only a 68 year old woman what does she know as well as saying we expected a new car. I corrected her and said, "No. We did not expect that. However we expected a car that was described." We had to have it towed to a mechanic who also verified it's junk. Not even worth fixing what is wrong with it. Shame on eBay for not protecting the buyers.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I was looking for a handicap van for my elderly mother. You know the saying "If it's too good to be true, then it is". Believe it! I went on eBay Motors website looking for a van. I saw a 2008 Burgundy Dodge Caravan in Plano, Texas. It showed some good pictures! I emailed the supposed seller. A person by the name of Leora contacted me back. Gave me this spiel about her veteran husband getting injured in Iraq. How he is no longer here and how hard it was to talk about it! They lost their home and she have health issues, raising three kids with the help of her parent in the El Paso area. Thank God for to the internet; I checked the reviews!!!

Thanks to all who took the time to warn others! I also checked eBay agreement where it states they are not liable in certain situations. Do not deal with the sellers via emails, especially if you can't meet with the person and see the vehicle. ALWAYS took someone with you if you do! This is evil times. And it's sad that we have people that out to steal, rob, and deceive you via the Internet. The names and stories will change. Do not fall pretty to these evil people.

Original review: March 17, 2018

I went on Craigslist to buy a car from a owner. I found a white 2004 Toyota 4Runner for sale of $2000.00 in really good shape. Was contacted by who was supposed to be the owner, asked me to send $2000.00 thru eBay Motor Protection Co. I sent the money then a friend told me about eBay scamming practice so I called to get a refund which they promised, a guy picked up the phone listened for a minute and hung up. I called back but no answer. I wish I had known about this before I sent my hard earned money and I just sent it yesterday.

Original review: March 8, 2018

Found a 2005 Honda on Facebook Marketplace in my locality requesting I send an email to this person's aunt. Received email from her stating this was her daughter's car who had passed away and she had moved to a southern state and I live in the Midwest. I had to get $1000 in eBay cards and call number on email and they verified that the money was sent. Next day received email requesting an additional $600 for insurance to ship vehicle. Said I would receive the money back when car was delivered as I had 5 days to test vehicle before deciding. If I didn't want vehicle they would pick up free and refund my money. I checked on internet and see that this is a scam. Very disappointed. Any way I can get my money back from eBay cards???

Original review: March 8, 2018

When looking for a vehicle for my son, we came across what appeared to be a Louisiana-based site that sold cars. It was a 2004 Toyota Camry with 84K miles (garage-kept, clean, and in very good condition). The seller was “Jaymes **, a U.S. Air Force service member, stationed in Nebraska, but soon to be moving to Alaska.” We made contact with him last week, and received subsequent email responses on Saturday, 3/3/18 and today, 3/7/18. Ultimately we were told to use “CASH and purchase (2) $500 eBay Gift Cards, scratch the backsides off, and take photos of each, then reply to the sent email with this information!” In addition we were to “photo the eBay gift card receipts, provide the receiver name, address, and amount.”

They were to hold the payment until we were satisfied with the product... then “would receive further details regarding the shipping process after the payment confirmation” (seems out of order!?). Needless to say this sounded very suspicious, so Google searched “eBay Motors” and came across numerous negative reviews and complaints! We immediately ceased communications with “Jaymes!” Consumers BEWARE - do your company research! If it sounds too good to be true...then it probably is!

Original review: March 5, 2018

I am so glad to all you who posted the auto scam because I was just about to send my money. I seen on Craigslist a truck for 1000. I answered the text. The person selling the truck Eva ** her son responded to me through text and gave me her email. She said her husband just died 3 months ago and she can't stand to look at the truck so she's selling it through eBay. I am suppose to buy 2 eBay cards with 500 a piece. Give eBay the numbers and they will ship the truck to me in 3 days. I have 7 days to try out the truck and if I don't like it I can ship it back and Eva ** will pay for the shipping. How about that scam. Well eBay won't be getting my hard earned money TODAY. Thank you ALL.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

This place is horrible!! I paid what I thought for a car of 1000 and then they asked for more money! I was uneasy at first and that sealed it! I’m out a 1000 dollars. I am a single mom!! Scammers!! Don’t ever use this place!! Offer Up is also connected with this site!! Run from them both!!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I currently purchased a vehicle and they told me a story about a passing relative and asking for 1000 for insurance and I noticed it’s a scam based on other reviews based on the same story. Is there any way to get my money back??? I paid the 1000 this morning. Is it too late??

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I was just recently ALMOST scammed by a "lady" named Olivia **. Her "nephew" had made a post about a 2005 Honda Accord for $1500 and listed an email address. She emailed me back and said it had 77,000 miles on it, never had paint/bodywork, was garage kept, all the electric worked and good tires. Said her husband suddenly passed away and it had too many bad memories and needed it gone asap. She said she just moved to another state and set it up thru eBay Motors so she didn't have to be present. I would send my money and they would deliver the car and I'd have five days to inspect it. Said she wouldn't get the money until I decided to purchase after inspection. Something just didn't feel right about it so I researched and found literally thousands of the same story! Beware if you come across Olivia **... Whoever it is almost got me for $1500!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I live in Spain and I love classic American cars from the 70th. I was looking into eBay Motors and found a nice 1978 Buick Rivera on auction. I was the high bidder and won the car. I got in contact with the seller the day after thru eBay's email system. I got the seller's bank details and I wired him the total of 5520 Dollars and as he lived near NY-port he promised to deliver the car to a shipper I found for shipping of the car to Spain. My shipper needed a copy of the Title of the car, but the seller never send it. I tried 11 days with lots of mails to get him to send me a copy to fulfill the shipper's needs. He said, as he is old school he could not do this, as he does not know how to scan and send the document.

He said he regrets the deal and promised to send my money back to my overseas account which he never did. I wrote lots and lots of emails to eBay help center and they could not help me, telling me to take contact with the police near to seller's address, which I did. The local officer said he will not help me, as he does not know who I am and anybody could call in there to make people trouble... I am a disabled person, saving a long time to fulfill me the dream of a classic car and now this happens to me. That leaves me with no car and no more money. I am crushed and despaired!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

eBay allows fraud account holders to make purchases on their sites, without verifying their accounts and then holds sellers responsible when selling. eBay should improve their selling platform and protect their sellers.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I answered ad for 2004 Honda Accord on Craigslist last month. I should have known this is too good to be true. I needed this car for my disable son. The seller give me this sad story that her son died in car accident with his fiancé by the hands of an drunk driver. They copy eBay Motors websites down to the tee. Asked me to sent 1st $1500, then another day $1000 for insurance and shipping. This was my last bit of saving. The contact person name "Amanda **" pretended like she was making out the title for my son, all along no heart just playing me.

I always shop on eBay for miscellaneous items never had a fraud problems. This is a trusted site, so I let my guard down. Please I trying to closed these scammer down. I notified all the FTC and Fraud company to be on alert for these scammer. We have to stop them they needs to be prosecuted to the fullest. They will loses much more won't they are caught. No weapon form against me with ever prosper. This is written in the Bible.

eBay Motors Company Information