3.57/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Cars.com

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Cars.com Reviews

Original review: April 25, 2019

I found this site a great reference for new and used SUV shopping. Large selection and good vehicle specifications. Then I compared my research with CR - Consumer Reports. I always trust CR, period.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Cars.com always provides accurate info on identified cars. Among the 6 or more sites that I use, Cars.com appears to be most accurate as to current availability. The site is also one of the best as to user friendly.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I began to utilize Cars.com when shopping for a vehicle to replace my Jetta TDI. I was immediately struck with the broad vehicle selection. Even better was the fact that the site gives a direct link to the various dealers. I was able to select vehicles interested in, and compare the differences. Cars.com was instrumental in my vehicle purchase. Sometimes, I visit the site just to browse, and gather information on offerings. Great site!

Original review: April 12, 2019

Cars.com is great because it provides a huge inventory of quality cars. Further it provides all the information you need about the cars and what they look like. This includes providing specific retailers in the area you live that sell the car you are looking for.

Cars.com Company Information