Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

200 CarHop Auto Sales and Financing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I went to CarHop because my car broke down for the last time, and I thought I had no other choice. There are so many other choices out there for bad or no credit. I did not get to choose a car, the one they gave me was used as an ashtray and was not clean at all. I paid over 11 thousand dollars for a car that was worth 6 thousand in good condition (interior). It had over 134,000 miles on it and after having it 6 months the head gasket blew, the CV joint is bad, the motor mounts are broken and it has major transmission issues. I pay 426 dollars a month for a car that is only worth 6 grand. I can't trade it in.

No one wants a cigarette burned, smelly car with major issues. I can't sell it on my own for the same reason, I can sell for it for around a thousand. I can get into a car that is 9 years newer, low mileage and doesn't smell for under 400 dollars a month. Not because CarHop helped me with my credit. They didn't and don't. I am stuck paying over $11 thousand dollars for a car I can only get $1000 dollars for. I have a lawyer and I am fighting their business practices SO BEWARE!!! Also if you change jobs they are horrible about changing your payment dates to match your new job.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I am a current customer and I love the car I got. It's a great running car it has low miles and the warranty is great. They really help people and their customer service is very professional and friendly. They make you feel like family they care about their customers. I'm referring people to them and I'm staying with them. They are amazing.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Aug 3, 2018 went to CarHop in Spokane Valley, WA to see if I could get approved. They offered a warranty of 18 months or 18k miles was enticing. So the salesman John wanted me to give all my information first before telling you what you're approved for and none of the cars had price tags on them. Red flag #1! I took my teenage daughter to see how car buying is done. And at first we had a great day. Got approved for two cars. One that was so small and a PT Cruiser. So of course I said "yes" because I've owned one before and loved it. But monthly payment was so high $370 and down payment was $500, $100 more for the Cruiser John said. That was weird. So we signed our lives away and believing them the car was safe and reliable. 22 days after driving it, timing belt broke and we fought over towing before they decided to pay for it. 2 days. Then the Cruiser was in the auto shop for three weeks with no loaner offered.

Im disabled as well. So then I get the Cruiser back and within 1 day the car was having issues. There was silver flakes in the radiator and the radiator reservoir was pouring out coolant! I went through a bottle in one day! So I called CarHop and Angelica said to bring it in. They put a junkyard engine in the Cruiser from what autoshop said. Angelica offers me two other options of cars to exchange the Cruiser. I didn't even ask to trade. So I agreed to taking the 2006 Ford Freestar and signed a new contract etc.

In 2 days the van was overheating and engine was loud and shaky! I called them and said "My only option right now is returning the Van and get my full refund"! I brought it in and then they tell me it will take 7-10 days for a refund and the amount I'm getting back! Umm...I gave them $1200 in payments and downs. They sold me crap cars and I have called corporate. I'm done being taking for granted. John there is condescending to women. Steer clear from this CarHop! Even if it's your last resort. I got extremely lucky they owe me money and got out of two car contracts. We will see how much they say is due to me. If it's less than $1200 we will go to court.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

My husband and I had excellent customer service while we were there. We didn't have to wait long. We felt at home there. Jasmine helped us and got us in the car we wanted and made sure we got a great deal. She had really good customer service and was really nice and very helpful to us. Didn't have any issues at all while we were there. I will definitely recommend CarHop and I will definitely be back in the near future!!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

On September 20, 2018, I went into CarHop on Evergreen Way, and purchased a vehicle. The vehicle was $2,800, but marked up to over 9k, with a final payout of over 12k. I knew going in that I was going to be taken to the cleaners, but due to personal circumstances, felt I had no other options. CarHop advertises a 7 day, no hassle, money back guarantee. The vehicle turned out to not fit our immediate family needs. I went back into CarHop on September 22, 2018, and requested they take the vehicle back. Aaron ** was the “salesman,” he immediately got aggressive with me, demanding every reason under the sun, at which point, his coworker joined him. I felt threatened, and responded firmly, they needed to print out whatever I need to sign, so I can be done. They refused.

My husband came in, and they wouldn’t allow him to speak, even after asking him questions. They then demanded we leave, and come back Monday, to deal with the finance person, that they cannot do a return. As we were walking out, Jay ** told my husband, “You should never let her make any decisions on her own.” They were stalling, trying to get me past the 7 day policy. I learned this morning (9/24/18), that the other man in there, Jay **, is the Branch Manager, so they not only bullied me, they also flat out lied to me.

I emailed corporate, and also called. I spoke with a wonderful woman, who was disgusted by their behavior. She contacted the branch, I went in, and the entire tune changed. I signed a piece of paper and was done. The kicker here, is I managed to get financing from a reputable bank, and purchased a brand new SUV. Much lower interest rate, and oddly enough, the same payment. Do not purchase a vehicle from Everett CarHop. Their salesmen treat women like garbage.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CarHop Auto Sales and Financing?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

The Chevy Trailblazer was overprice when they sold me the car. We bought 2004 Chevy Trailblazer and it had so much problems on it. They came and got their car and they want us to come get that piece of ** car. The payment was too high.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Purchased a vehicle from CarHop in National City, CA (San Diego County). The engine light was on and we were told to bring it to THEIR mechanic to be fixed. The car had multiple issues after that and is still in the shop. I have made three payments to a car that I am unable to drive. Wanting a car to drive we asked to speak to the manager. A woman dressed down in tight black skinny jeans, tennis shoes, a sweatshirt and hair in a sloppy bun comes into the conference room and has absolutely no empathy for all that we have been going through.

Her solution was "You can get it repoed", "You signed the contract", "It's a used car. What did you expect?" Very unprofessional. Had excuses for everything. She did nothing for us and if this is what CarHop has representing their company, then garbage is exactly what this company is. They take advantage of people who have been turned down elsewhere. The interior of their cars is disgusting and their warranty doesn't cover things that are serious or safety issues. Car hunter beware!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Carhop/Hayward - I was buying a vehicle from this low-life outfit three years ago and had no problem with financing. Lo, and behold, making more money now and got denied because of not enough income. Not to mention the ** sales staff. One person trying to handle four or five customers while the fat ** man sits behind a desk looking out the window. Amazing they can sell anything, much less a vehicle. All negative reviews you have read are totally correct. This place should be placed on the "worst place to buy a car" list.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

My son and I both purchase cars from CARHOP and both are duds. He had his car less than 1 month and I had my car for 6 months. My sons car will not even turn on. My car has major electrical issues and it sounds like the bottom is going to fall out at any minute, just to name a few issues. They have the worse customer service ever. STAY AWAY!!!

Original review: July 25, 2018

Ok first of all we weren’t even greeted by any employee of carhop. When we did make our way inside after looking at all five vehicles they offered we were told that the payment options were 350-450 a month on all their vehicles. After filling out the application and was approved . We were told that all we qualified for was a 07 Ford Focus for 450 a month lmfao!!! Needless to say we left. We went to Colorado Springs Phil Long and my wife and I are so happy we did! Vanessa was so helpful they got us in a 2018 Elantra!!! Did I mention the monthly payment is lower than CarHops lol!!! Thanks CarHop. We couldn’t have done it without you. Hahahahahhahaahhaa!!!

Original review: July 18, 2018

We were driving on a highway and our front brakes locked up. My husband looked at them and it was their tracking device. They had zip tied the tracking device and it had come loose and lodged itself in the brakes. It was over 90° and we had our 2 yr old granddaughter with us. We are both disabled and had to walk over a mile to get home. We called CarHop, told them what happened and that it was their fault and they need to fix it. We had to threaten calling an attorney before they would even look at it. Now they are saying it will be 2 weeks before we get our vehicle back. They were talking to us like we were liars. They are rude and don't care about their customers after the sale is made. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM CARHOP!!!

Original review: July 14, 2018

I went through CarHop to purchase a vehicle. I was told my payments would be 150 a month. That was a lie. I paid 500 down for a 2006 Chevy Impala that cost me 14,600. I have had to replace two mufflers now. It rains in my car and they told me I would have to pay for their mechanic to take a look at it. Why are they able to sell cars for so much and they're not worth it? They rip people off. I feel like they should repair these cars before they try and sell them. I have two children and there is mold growing inside this car from when it rains and floods on the passenger side. I dont feel like I should be able to keep this car. It's a health hazard. I would never recommend anyone to go to these guys. It's 2018 and they're still getting away with this crap. I can't afford to pay them 354 a month for a car. I can't drive if it rains. How does the government let them get away with this for so long?

Original review: June 13, 2018

I had the worst experience with CarHop, their customer service is rude, also I bought a car from them that stopped working a couple months after I got it and they do not want to help me but want me to continue to pay my car note. I have been hung up on by customer service as well as not getting the service I need. They are the worst company and I regret even getting a car from them.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I think CarHop is not the best place to buy a car that you can’t trust him to buy sell you a car that doesn’t need $1 million worth of work. The second you drive out of the lot with it there’s no warranty with their stuff that says it’s not gonna break down within six months. Their warranty doesn’t stand up to anything. When you take it in and have their mechanics look at it and find the problems, they come back and go, "Oh it’s not covered under warranty," and then you’re left with nothing but a car that doesn’t work, you paid $1 million for, that’s no good to nobody else wants. CarHop does not stand behind their product, does not stand behind your word and does not sell a very honorable good product.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I bought a car from CarHop and I have never drove it. First thing that CarHop car could not pass emissions test and I live in Colorado were it's eligo illegal to sell a car that can't pass emissions and I left the car at their shops that they told me to take it to. I had four times the Car Hop Car didn't pass emissions and the plates ran out so I had to go to get a paper plates again for the 2 time and the whole time after I bought the car they knew it was a junk. They were fixing it and the car they tried to get a emissions and they knew that it would not pass. They cannot sell a car that can't pass emissions test in COLORADO. Once again they made me give them a star. In the TRUTH they have no STAR. Go and get a car from Financing COMPANY. Capital One that is really great place to start building up your credit score and then get you a credit card for stuff like anything going wrong with the car plus it's a credit score builder and they keep their word.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I purchase a Mercury Sable 2002. At first they promise that it has good mileage and will last long according to Jay, but three months later the car broke down. I hired a local mechanic to fix it and he said the muffler was filled with dirt, we had to drain everything inside it. I had not gone to work since I had issue with it and I had to skip the payments in order to get the car fixed. So on CarHop send me multiple of emails day by day to do the amount of payment for them and that they will have to disable the car. Further on, I manage to make the payments and had the car fixed but then after for 2 months it start to die on me, it can run only 20 mph and burns often. I had to buy coolant and had to rest the car to cool down in the middle of the streets sometimes not knowing where I am. I had to tow the car to outside my apartments and it park for a couple of weeks receiving parking tickets.

I was stress. The car was disable. I was unable to move it from there and not to mention I had to skip payments. They called me and email me saying they have options for my situation but as I went to carhop they were harsh they only ask for my payments and when I told them I don't have the money cause I missed couple of days work they said I should borrow money from friends and family and they also told me the reason why I had issues with the car is 'I Drive Too Much'. Bad service. They only want to take advantage of people. I have receive a final email for the settlement with amount of money they want from me so they can leave me alone. The car has been repo and on auction.

Original review: April 13, 2018

This company sells cars that in no way will you be able to refinance because they sell their vehicles for over 5 times what the car is worth and they say pay bills on time and then refinance at lower rate. Right. Who is going to finance a $2000 car for $15000. I was told that it was a 2 year contract and with bad credit I had no choice. My car was broke down and watch desperate while these vultures feed on that and ripped me off, chewed me up and ** me out. It is unbelievable. Well I just read that they will sell my car for $10 and seeing as the car is paid off by any right. They got their money and then they sell it to someone else for the same amount.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Purchased a vehicle a week ago and spent an more than an hour going over our contract, what's covered, what isn't, etc. Car broke down this morning while in the middle of the school commute. 5 kids and my wife stranded on the highway during rush hour, and no one available through the warranty department to figure out where to tow the vehicle. My family was left abandoned on the side of the road after they groomed us into believing we drove away with a safe and reliably inspected car. Still haven't received a return call. When I called the number on the card they gave, the woman who answered said she worked on the financial end and couldn't help me get through to talk to the Warranty department. Extremely upset and plan to take further action. I don't have time to jump through hoops.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Carhop, Maplewood MN - I bought a Jeep back in 2012. 6 months later it broke down on me and it took 4 months before we could fix it and it costed us 1,860.00 to fix out of our pocket. So we got it back a month later. 4 months later the Jeep would not start and we could not figure out why we made our payments even when the vehicle was broke down. 2 months go by and the Jeep still would not start so we called CarHop and told them we no longer want the Jeep because it will not start, one in a half months they come pick it up after we defaulted on our payment back in 2014. Now it's 2018. 1 year away from it being 7 years. We are now getting sued from a collection agency. Oh and they sent it to auction and we only made 59.00 off the Jeep to get put towards what was still owed. Has anyone been through this situation before? If so please email me **. I need as much information as I can possible get. Our hearing is in May.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I was looking for a car to get me to work. I went to CarHop and met Marcus. He was amazing. He picked a great car. He even did his best to make sure it was right. I will only go through him for cars???

Original review: March 23, 2018

Purchased a 2006 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer edition with 140k miles. Ran great for a very short period of time. Had to have Tranny replaced and 2 months after fixing that the engine went out. Mind you CarHop wanted 13k for this vehicle. Knowing what I know now about financing I would've never purchased the overpriced lemon. Happy to say the vehicle is paid off and I will never shop, recommend, or step foot in one of their so called shops.

Original review: March 22, 2018

CarHop scams you of your hard earned money. They say the vehicles they sell are very good but they are lying. They just say that to get you to come in a buy a car for $8,000 that is only worth $2,500. My wife and I bought a car from them and it turns out, it had a blown head gasket. They also tack on a 32% interest rate and won’t even bother telling you. They will sell you a lemon and the customer is a joke, the people are very rude to you. Their warranty is **. You have to pay $75 for them to even look at it, even if you have confirmed the problem by another shop. They will steal your money. They do nothing but lie, scam, steal, and ruin your credit score. CarHop needs to be shut down.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I purchased a used vehicle from UAC, aka “Carhop” in 2014. I paid the car off in September of 2016. They sent me a paper release for the title which is no longer accepted in California. The DMV said that the title had to be electronically released via the “ELT” program. UAC said that they could not do a electronic release and kept sending paper releases. So after paying the car off a year and a half ago, I’m still left without a title for a car that does not run. I would never recommend buying a car from Carhop and UAC. Low quality cars and horrible customer service.

Original review: March 2, 2018

We went here and yeah our credit isn't great but we work hard for what we have, as anyone else. We have kids (6) and we struggle. But let me tell you that our payments are on time and we pay approximately 400.00 a month for this P.O.S. car we got. It is the 2nd car from them since the first car was rot rusted underneath and had to be towed back to their lot. Yes red flag however we understand things can be overlooked when selling vehicles...lol... bottom line we have put over 1500 in repairs on this car and it's still breaking. How convenient for the vehicles they sell to make it to the warranty they offer and then break or like us break and fixed and break and fix. PLEASE KNOW THIS PLACE IS AWFUL! They ask you to review them before you even leave the lot and hound you until you do...why? So you can give them the rating they need and then turn around and treat you like crap and send you out the door with a lemon.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I went to CarHop today and I must say I had the best experience. Luke ** sale consultant was on his job. Very honest and helpful. Thanks Luke and Tonya manager. They got me driving no downpayment just like they said they would and I love my car... I am so Happy. Thanks CarHop.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I have been with CarHop almost two years. We put a lot of miles on the vehicle. Yes yes yes I am aware older cars will have more issues. My man can work on cars, so not a huge issue (for the small, not covered by warranty crap). Car acting up, take to mechanic. Paid $75.00. I say there is a problem with the tranny. He says no it is fine. Talk about a whopper. The tranny starts slipping after warranty. Ok we will deal with that... I guess. Since, like others, I was between a rock and a hard place. I was told on the lot, after a year, I could get into another vehicle.

So at about a year, we go in and lo and behold he says, “I didn't say that.” Ok well then I'll come back. Call and was told, “About six months you can come in and pick out a new vehicle." (still stuck not able to pay money down just yet). Guess what? Went in and was denied. Call again he says, “Bring in 600-800 dollars and we can upgrade you.” (like they have "upgrades"). Once again he says, “I didn't say that.” You know, we knew we were going to have to fix the vehicle periodically. But to lie to us? Horrible. UAC says one thing and their car salespersons say another. And UAC could care less. Just don't trust them. They do sell crappy vehicles. They are liars. In truth, I never thought I would have to replace the ENTIRE engine.

Anyhow, I am struggling with a voluntary repo or allowing them to come and take it. Either way I owe on a vehicle that wasn't worth 8000.00 probably worth 2500 at the time. I will never be put in this situation again. I tell EVERYONE do not go to carhop. There are other used car lots truly willing to work with you and have certified mechanics (real ones). I'm riding in a used vehicle for half of what I owe on carhop crap. AND I have a warranty, AND lower payments. Do your homework, and take a bus before buying with Carhop. AGAIN, THEY HAVE NOTHING BUT LEMONS ON THEIR LOTS.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

This company is not good. Go anywhere else, they will not honor their warranty and they will harass you. My first experience was them collecting the money but never registering my car with DMV and I had to contact a lawyer after failing to get a response from Brittany and Helga for 4 months. Yet read the email below they sent regarding being late with payment for a whole $17. ***Would give a negative star rating if I could*** This is the email received. "Your payment of $17.00 on your 2009 Fusion is due today. Payments may be made online at www.uac.com or by phone by calling 800-414-2622 and selecting option 1. Between 8am-7pm on weekdays you may call your dedicated Account Manager. Any questions, contact us at 800-414-2622. If your payment has already been credited to your account, please disregard this message."

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

This company is I will say is a great company is what they put themselves out there to be but don't really live up to their own motto... I got my 2004 Chevy Malibu in 10/2016 and for the most part this car is wonderful. I understand that older cars have high miles and may at times have a little more issues than newer cars...however when you first drive off the lot and immediately have an issue that looks poorly on not only me as the customer but on you (CarHop/UAC). I read many reviews and most of them are very similar to my own experience with this company just not as extreme as some. I got the car and literally about 4 days later it starts making a loud noise so I take it to their mechanic and he said it is the exhaust pipe (also this mechanic of theirs is the only one I go to and trust because he tells me many stories about CarHop and their warranty).

So the guy said it would cost about $600 to fix and he gets CarHop to approve the warranty claim for it. I consider taking the car back down to have the exhaust pipe fixed but I hesitated only because this mechanic told me CarHop finds the cheapest and sometimes used parts to fix problems on the cars and he told me CarHop disregards his suggestions of what parts would be best but CarHop chooses cheaper parts...with that in my mind I didn't want to risk having some used cheap exhaust pipe put on my car so I take the car to MIDAS who shows me the problem with the exhaust pipe and it was literally hanging by a thread LITERALLY!!! So MIDAS tells me the cost to fix is only $200 to fix and I'm surprised (I actually wait until tax time 02/2017 to fix because I didn't have the money then so I used my tax return to fix it in 02/2017).

I drive away from the mechanic shop and around the end of 11/2016 or the beginning of 12/2016 another problem occurred which was the thermostat misreading so I take it back to the CarHop mechanic and he gets CarHop to approve the cost and fixed the thermostat... I still have the exhaust pipe issue going on with it being loud as ** and it's embarrassing...but continued through 02/2017 that exhaust pipe got fixed after I filed taxes and got my refund taxes. A few months later around 04/2017 the car has another problem which the fuel gauge is misreading and I cannot tell if the car is on full or empty so I go back to CarHop’s mechanic and they diagnose it that it is the fuel pump sensor which is not covered by CarHop’s warranty.

So their mechanic does me a favor and tells CarHop that the issue is causing the fuel pump to not work and the car is not drivable just so CarHop approves because he knew they would not...so the fuel pump gets replaced and I am good to go...driving again and about 3 months later around 07/2017 car has another problem after I filled the tank to full and I got to the traffic light. The light turns green, I start to accelerate and immediately the engine loses power. I turn the ignition off and start it back up and it starts, I put it in gear, I make through the intersection and the engine loses power again. I turn it off, start it back up, put it in gear and drive about 2 or 3 blocks up the hill and the engine loses power again and I stop in front of subway… I turn it off, pop the hood, start it again. I notice as the car sit idle I hear the engine slowly fade on power.

I give it gas and I see black smoke coming from the tailpipe...so I ask my sister to come and she drives behind me with our four ways on and I drive it home which was literally 3 miles away and the car lost power maybe 10 times on the way home. So I park it at home... I knew I didn't have money for a tow to get it to CarHop mechanic again because in PA tow trucks charge like 150 or more just to go 5 miles so that wasn’t happening. So I hop on Google and I start looking for maybe a mechanic to come to me and behold I found one that is based in San Francisco, CA but they had one guy who services my area.

This Mechanic company is called YOURMECHANIC that will come to you with parts and all to fix your problem and they charge reasonable prices too...so I have YOURMECHANIC fix the problem which was the Gasket Manifold that was cracked causing fuel to not reach the engine which is why the car lost power because it wasn't getting fuel. So thank God I paid them and now my cars runs again. NOW...from 11/2017 through the beginning of 12/2017 the ignition starter would like hesitate to start sometimes until finally in the beginning of this month 12/2017 I came out of work to start my car and I was completely dead... I waited about a week later to sign up for AAA's plus membership so I can get 100 miles of free towing and have the car towed back to my home where it still sits to this day possibly until February 2018 to get it fixed which I will probably use YOURMECHANIC again.

Meanwhile I was not able to make my second car payment for December because I paid for AAA's membership, and also paying rental car fees to get my son to and from day care and rent, and I also had to help my son’s mom pay a little of her rent too...and trying to set up a payment arrangement with CarHop is completely irritating and nonsense after talking with five people that literally told me I can pay something in order for them to start a payment arrangement which I could only put $8 and when I called to let them know my so called account manager is telling me I need to pay more to start a payment arrangement and she hung up...so I call again and got a much nicer lady who took the time to explain why they couldn't do the payment arrangement after 5 other people in one day said all I had to do was pay something and we're good to go but now they say I have to pay $80...

I am not mad or losing sleep over it because I told them when I get paid and I asked the nicer lady if she could notate my account to expect payment on Tuesday January 2nd at around 930PM so I am hoping she really notate that just in case repossession was up their sleeve...so they will get payment then and after that I will use my AAA to tow the car to their mechanic and have one half of my car's new problem fixed which is both the camshaft sensor and a starter replacement... CarHop only covers the camshaft sensor which helps me so now the only thing I have to have YOURMECHANIC fix is the starter replace which is $200 compared to $388 which was the price of both. Now it's just the starter for $200...

I am not looking for an attorney but if anyone needs help with their reach out to me at my cell ** or email ** and we can figure out what is wrong with your car and I can give you cheap idea that won't break you but you will still get quality car parts if CarHop doesn't cover your issues. I understand their customer service ** but I can help you talk to them if you need help because I don't give in to their lies...and I record my calls which I have rude ** recording too which maybe kind of a lawsuit start but we shall how it goes from here. I never had any issues with customer service until now but of course I never call them so...but reach out to me if you need help.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I had looked for a car for a few months without success. I filled out an application online and I was approved before I even met anyone at the office. I was about to lose my job as I could not find a car and the car I was driving was about to fall apart, quite literally! They had a car on the lot I bought and I really like! Rhonda was nice and very helpful, friendly and went out of her way to help me even though it went above and beyond her job!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Do Not ever Believe anything they say when it comes to getting approved with No Credit or very little. I was screwed over and denied due to the amount that I make which is defiantly enough to afford car payments since I am a college student who doesn't pay much at all to go to attend. I was told I was Pre-approved... Just needed paperwork verification and everything should be fine. They were eager for me to set up an appointment to come in and I put it off since I would have to take an $88 Uber there from where I live.

I finally go out my way yesterday to go to this dealership (Topeka, KS) hoping to come back with a car... instead denied causing that $88 to double to Uber back... Let's not even say how horrible their timing was just to find out bad news. It took close to an hour to find out. Do not believe them, try to figure as much as possible out via phone before wasting time and money. I tried to but they promised me and then I was let down. Please read reviews of this company and then make an educated decision, I found out the hard way and will continue to find a way to report them.

CarHop Auto Sales and Financing Company Information