Find a Car Dealerships partner

Fairless Hills, PA

4.6/5 (242 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About B&B Automotive

B&B Automotive is the area’s Largest & Best Buy Here Pay Here Dealership

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

B&B Automotive Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about B&B Automotive?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about B&B Automotive?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

I financed a vehicle from this dealership two weeks ago and and it has been back for repairs 3 times. After a paid inspection by firestone it was discovered that it needed 2600 in repairs immediately. It has a warranty and they refuse to fix the problems correctly. Horrible experience. I recommend anyone who is considering purchasing a vehicle from this establishment get the vehicle of choice inspected before agreeing to purchase it.

Original review: April 2, 2019

My name is Victor **. I purchase a 2011 Honda Odyssey from back then it was called Car Nation in Bristol Pa. And I purchased the extended warranty. I had a problem with my car. When I took it to AVP Automotive they didnt want to do the repairs because the warranty company say that the dealer sold me the wrong warranty. The dealer say they would take care would take care of it which to this day they haven't done anything. They ignore my calls. They take my message. I leave for Scott the manager at B&B Automotive in Fairless Hill Pa and never return my calls.

I paid 1100 dollars to have my car repaired at AVP. They dont want to pay to repair my car or refund my 1900 dollar I paid for the extended warranty. B&B sells junkie car and sell you extended warranty because they know your car is a pieces of junk. You going to need repair. I would never recommend them to anyone at all. Stay away from B&B Automotive in Fairless Hill Pa.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I have a 2006 Buick Lacrosse. Pay 514 a month for this vehicle. From day one this car has been nothing but issues...Just recently learned they are no longer in Burlington. They never notified me or anything.. They wouldn't fix any of the repairs on my vehicle at all. Since 2016 this car has been a headache. Everything has been wrong with this car. I spent over 5000 dollars in repairs and the car still has issues. I thought I was almost done with my payments. No not at all. They say I have a year left. Almost 22000 for a 2006 ridiculous... I have no contact information for this company. Just unprofessional. Never ever again. My first and last time dealing with a buy here pay here. Complete scammers.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I cannot begin to describe the torture I experienced dealing with the company. My car was a Nissan Versa, the very low grade 2011 Nissan Versa that I ended up being charged over $19,000, $547 a month. Needless to say, I struggled with making the payments, of course I did. The $547 a month was an outrageous call.

My car would be turned off, I remember there was a time I was 7 months pregnant when I couldn't come up with a full pay, they turned my car off, I called to have the vehicle engaged, I was told it would be, trusted it was going to be only to step out from work, and sure enough, my car was turned off. I was a 7 month pregnant woman stranded in the dark for hours awaiting a ride home. I can literally write a book referencing my dealings with the company. Three years of real sweat and tears being hang up on and at times literally laughed at in the background by some employees who work there. It was a disaster!!!

My advise, run as fast as you can, do not spend your hard earned dollar with these people. They do not care if you starve to death as long as you pay back the outrageous quotes they give on the old cars they are selling. You will never get ahead with such loans trust me. I could not wait to give this review. I could have done it sooner but I feared the retaliation of leaving me stranded somewhere. I had to wait till I was out of their so called care. Run and thank me later.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Bought a car a year ago in October 2017, and it has been nothing but problems, the warranty do not cover nothing that is of importance. I have put so much money in this car. I am a very dissatisfied customer. I will also be reporting this to the BBB. They just want me to pay another $1400 for a throttle, oil change, cadlic convert and a o2 sensor! I will not recommend no one to go here for a vehicle at all. Then they want me to pay $150 just for the tow and diagnostic which I was told was covered as well (NOT).

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Bought a car a year ago in October, and it has been nothing but problems. The warranty do not cover nothing that is of importance, I have put so much money in this car. I am a very dissatisfied customer. All they want is more money! I will be reporting them to the BBB.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

If I could give this place negative stars I would. This place is the worst place to buy a car. Yea they offer a great warranty cause you're gonna need it. I bought a 2012 Chevy Cruze from them back in October 2017. The car obviously has an electrical issue. The cars radio the information center on the dash everything electrical would flash off and on driving down the road or if I had drove it long enough the car would shut off while I was driving it or if you stopped the car and shut it off, it wouldn't start back up and the keys would lock in the ignition switch and you couldn't get them out.

This happened to me 6 times within the 7 months that I had the car. Every time it would get towed in they could never find what the problem was. I have the car back and have since hired a lawyer because that car I only had for 7 months and it broke down on me 6 months out of the 7...and I'm sure they are going to try and resell it. The owner promised me that if it broke down on me again in which it did he would buy me out of the loan and he never stood true to his word. They are the worst people to buy a car from and I would never ever refer someone to buy from there.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I bought a car from Dependable Auto also known as B&B auto sales. After three days of driving the car I hear a nose in the rear and checked it out. It's the rear hub bearings are bad and the front struts are bad and can't get it inspected which is due next month. I called them on Saturday and I told the lady that answered the phone what was going on. She made appointment for me for that Wednesday but something came up that I could not keep that appointment so I called them and talked to the owner and he put me on hold to check it out and when he got back on the phone he told me that he could not do anything for me.

I told him that it would be between $1000.00 and $1500.00 to get the work done. He said the only thing he could do was charge me half of that but with paying $9778.00 for the are inspection should be guaranteed and he said, "No we don't do that." I need a good car to take my husband to the doctors. He has COPD and can't walk far at all. When I go on the highway the car shakes badly and I don't want to crash so I go the long way and not go no the highway. So any help I can get would help.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

B & B is the absolute worst place in the world to purchase a car. I bought a car ('06 Malibu). The car cut off omw home. However I figured it was due to being low on gas, however there was a coolant light on (low). I put coolant in the car (had to purchase coolant every week @ 15/20 dollars a bottle). This adds up so I had a mechanic check it out, no visible leaks, I take the vehicle to Pep Boys where the warranty company advised. Now they're saying I have to bring the vehicle to the dealership who I'm sure is gonna do patchwork, the car was in the shop since yesterday morning & it hasn't even been picked up to go to the dealer yet!!! I've been getting the runaround for hours & nobody has even been in touch with me!!! Shady dealership!!! Never should've went there. Desperation makes people do the dumbest things!!! I'll be contacting the news when the car breaks down on the road.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Nine months ago I purchased a 2009 HHR from B&B Auto in Burlington NJ. Three months after the purchase the car started to experience major electrical issues and has from that point until today. This last problem required the main computer controlling the car to have to be replaced and the entire car reprogrammed by a electrical specialist. The car also has three current recalls that the dealer never made me aware of - two of the recalls are electrical. I did my homework and research of their inventory and found a car that was comparable and requested the current car be swapped out because I no longer feel safe driving it because it has left me stranded.

The two electrical recalls warn of no starts and cutoffs while the car is in motion. The dealership told me I would have to give them $5000 to get into a new car. Mind you I have currently paid over $5000 into the current car. I put this information on their website and found out I am not the only one that the dealership is doing this to - other are now posting about the same type situation. It is unfair and unethical to keep me in a car that I don't feel safe driving. I feel as if this car is a flood car and that is why I am having the electrical issues. They don't really know they are making it up as they are going along and stringing people along. I have been a customer in good standing with them and I feel as if they are treating me as a uneducated beggar.

B&B Automotive Company Information