Find a Car Dealerships partner

Fairless Hills, PA

4.6/5 (242 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About B&B Automotive

B&B Automotive is the area’s Largest & Best Buy Here Pay Here Dealership

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

B&B Automotive Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about B&B Automotive?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about B&B Automotive?

Original review: July 7, 2017

They rushed me through the process. Has high miles and the payment is high. The sales rep just wanted to leave so he could go to a party. Since I got the car it has been problems non-stop. From the starter, the brakes and now the alternator. If it wasn't for AVP Service Center I'd say ** my credit and give the car back.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: April 4, 2016

This is the worst place ever!!! I had my car almost a year and I have to say they prey on desperate people like myself and I know many others who really need a reliable car. First day I came I purchased a 04 Lasabe which was priced 14,000 with about 106k miles. Something told me to walk away but didn't. And at that I traded my 2006 Acura and only was worth 1,000 per them. When walking out with the car and riding for a few hours, a heard noises in the engine and walking past a car lot with the same exact car but was priced for only 4,000! That's what made me take it back the next day. When taking it back the next day I just really should have said just give me my car back but instead I traded it in for a 08 Kia that was 98k miles for around 13,000 and on top of that it's been in a accident before.

Ever since I purchased this car I kick myself in the ass everyday. The interest rate is killing me. When you have any problems you have to pay $100 to get it checked out. The place to get your oil change is far and you wait for hours to get your car check. One day I went to get my tires rotated and he lied saying he did rotate them. The reason I knew he didn't was I had to get both front tires plugged one day and GUESS WHAT!!! They were still in the same place. SMFH!! B&B AUTOMOTIVE should be ashamed of their selves for selling people these high price piece of ** cars. I don't recommend anyone to this place and further actions will be taken. Because I feel I got over on and now I have more knowledge something will be getting done about this.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: March 23, 2016

Shortly after getting a 2013 Hyundai Sonata from B&B Auto/Car Nation I started experiencing electrical issues following engine failure, I was told as always, "It's the drivers fault." They found every possible excuse to fault me. They finally replaced the engine with a used engine which I'm currently paying for on top of my financial payments each month. After the engine was replaced I drove the car for a week and I'm now having transmission issues. I called AVP Warranty and what did they say? "IT'S THE DRIVERS FAULT!!" They sell overpriced lemons with BS warranties!! I WILL NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE scammers ever again!!!

No response received
Original review: March 16, 2016

Hi, I financed a vehicle from these people and not only do they totally rip you off but they give you a warranty for 30 months but for what??? I purchased a 2004 Buick LeSabre. They charged me twice the amount the car was worth. I looked the value of the vehicle up and it's only worth 6000 so the loan I got for the vehicle was for 5800 altogether. I come out owing them almost 12000 for a vehicle I could have bought from the auction myself. So anyways, now don't get me wrong they do try helping the best way possible to get you driving. I give them that but damn I wish I would have walked away. I'm still paying on the vehicle, never missed a payment. Now let's get to the facts: I buy the car in Oct. The second day I drive the car I feel its motor mount needed so I call the warranty place, schedule an appt to get it fixed. They tell me all the motor mounts are fine, so I'm thinking maybe it's me.

So I go about my weeks and not only is the engine pulling very hard, it jerked so hard that whatever hose is connected to the engine that makes your engine light come on was off. My car sounded like I was driving a motorcycle so I record everything that was going on and took the vehicle back to the dealer and he fixed it. That's what I thought... that was in Feb. It's now March and the same mount is broken plus I need 2 new mounts. They tell me I have to pay a 100 deductible for every mount that gets fixed like it's so sad that these car dealers rip you off. I give you a warranty and you still end up paying triple for the car after you're done paying them to fix the problems in the car that we didn't create. Don't be stupid like me.

Just make sure you got a good enough credit score and a damn mechanic onsite at the time of purchase. Another thing the place they send you to is far as hell. You'll be putting more miles on your car taking it back and forth getting it fixed more than you would normally. They overcharge and don't fix anything. They put cheap parts on your vehicle. I was told they put a defective mount on. I don't even want to take my car back to them to get it fixed but if I take it to someone else they said my warranty will be affected. I don't know what to do at this point. It's either stop paying, surrender the car and mess up my credit or keep paying thousands of dollars until I'm paid off and then what.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Feb. 29, 2016

Bought a car over price $18000.00 and from the first week nothing but problem. And the warranted company does not fix anything this car. I took the car back in sept for oil change, was turn down for that. Then the car with all the problems it have caught fire back in dec of 2015. Had to paid 1,100 dollars for a rental that I was told I would be reimburse which was a lie. I ended up paying for the rental and stuck with mess up car. They told me I can swap the car out but it's going to be a new loan and I'm already 10,000 into my loan. These people are shysters.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Feb. 5, 2016

I purchased a 2001 Toyota Camry from B&B. I should have did more research and not been so fast to get a car because I need a car really bad to get back and forth to work. The loan they gave me was for 11,000 maybe more for a car that was only worth about 2,000 maybe less. But I kept the car since I needed it to get back and forth to work. The warranty didn't cover much of anything. I had the car for about 18 months made all payments on time and all. I lost my job and could no longer afford the car but my loan agent did make a effort to try to get me the car back but at a ridiculous price I couldn't afford considering I'm unemployed. They told me I could volunteer to surrender the car and it wouldn't affect my credit to later find out that it will count as a repo and I can't lease another car for 7 years. Do not get a car from them. They really overcharged me for a lemon.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 13, 2016

I'm on my second car in 2 years. First car, there was something wrong. Took it to the shop, they wouldn't touch. Told B&B, they said nothing was wrong with it. I made a big deal because I knew something was wrong. Came out of pocket 1500 for a suv. Big mistake. Needed to get my stuff out of the other car. They had it on the lift fixing the problem. Funny when they told me nothing was wrong with it. Now I'm in this suv been in and out of the shop for months. It shuts off and shakes still. They say nothing wrong with it. Struggles getting up to speed in. Stuck paying almost 500 a month for a piece of crap.

I've talk to different people there. Getting the runaround. Haven't heard from my sales rep Fran in over a week. The only way out from what they say would destroy my credit. I'm a single mom and full time college student. All I want is a reliable car. Is that too much to ask B&B? I'm one unhappy customer and I've been to the shop AVP and almost everyone of your customers have had the same story. Fix the problem and take care of your customers.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Dec. 17, 2015

I recently purchase a car from them. They sold me a high price car with high mileage that was not worth it. I looked on Kelley Blue Book to see how much the car was worth and it was not worth nothing but $2,000 and they sold me the car for $20,000. The only reason why did it was because I'm a single mother and at the time I needed the car really really bad. Their AVP warranty company does not really cover anything that goes wrong with your car and when you call them to try to get it fixed they give you a hard time. Also when you call B&B Auto to see what you can do to lower your monthly payments or trade the car when they say there is nothing that they can do. You have to keep on paying on a car or they will repossess it. My car payment is $450 a month for a 2004 Van Melle. Tell me that's not a rip off. Please do not make the same mistake I had made.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

I purchased a 2006 Kia Sedona with B&B Jan. 10, 2015. The customer service was wonderful until they got you into a car. However three days after I purchased my van I had problems with it. My van has been to their service center over 15 times in an 11 month time period with the same problems. B&B towed my car to their service center on November 18, 2015 with the impression that my car was going to be done on November 23, 2015. They recommended that I rent a car which they only reimburse you 30$ for five days and which I never got my car on that Monday. Not only that they kept giving me the run around on when my car will be fixed, I had to keep calling them for updates on my car. And finally on December 3, 2015 they finally tell me that the work is not repairable, I will have to purchase a whole new car from them.

Now I'm stuck with a remaining balance of $8,800 which they want me to sign into another 15,000 dollar loan so they can pay off the 8,800 dollars, but if I don't purchase another car with them then it's nothing they can do about this especially when it was their fault. I have a paper trail of everything. They sold me a lemon. They try to get over on people that have bad credit cuz we are gullible and in need of a car. They make everything sound good, but it is a rip-off. You pay triple the price for a used car when the kelly blue book value or trade in value is way less. They don't tell you all about the hidden fees that you pay the 30 mile. 30-month warranty is a lie, they only cover certain maintenance work. This is the worst experience - I never missed a car payment and now I have to worry about a repo because they trying to make me pay for something that don't work. They will be hearing from my attorney.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Dec. 1, 2015

I bought a car 3 months ago. The car broke down on me and keeps cutting off the first week of having the car. They told me it was a ignition coil and spark plugs that needed to be changed and power steering pump blew. Pep boys fixed the power steering issue and the bristol shop said they replaced the ignition coil and plugs the very next week. Well the car still kept cutting off. I took it back to pep boys. They said now I needed a water pump replaced the crank shaft and crank sensor replace along with the timing belt and power steering pump. I had to pay 357.00 for the amount not covered by the warranty.

The very next day my car would not go over 20 miles. I took it right back then I was told I needed ignition coil and spark plugs replaced and I had to pay 276.00 so I called the dealership because this is what their bristol shop told me they had replaced. They told me pep boys was lying but they showed me the parts they pulled out my car and it was nothing they could do for me. I will never recommend them to anyone and I'm thinking about suing for misrepresentation.

B&B Automotive Company Information