Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.73/5

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

America Auto Care is your assistant when it comes to driving safely. We are a company dedicated to providing our customers the best coverage at affordable prices. We believe that no one should feel unprotected because of high coverage prices. No matter what your auto protection needs are, our team of experts are ready to lead you and help you every step of the way. Contact us today to learn more about our services and protection plans.

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

America Auto Care Reviews

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I was looking for an auto coverage plan to have something to cover my car if something goes wrong with it. There were about 50 different companies that called me. But I obtained the maximum auto coverage with America Auto Care. It gives you a four-year coverage, and it covers everything. The reps at America Auto Care were friendly.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Customer service was terrible, every time I called I was put on hold then after 5 mins the automated system would say a representative would be calling me back. After 3 times they finally call back.. One other time I had questions concerning some repair. I was told that had to talk to someone else and they would call me back. Never did. Good luck on getting them on the phone.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I was looking for a decent auto coverage and I went online and looked America Auto Care up. I got full coverage from them. It's $100 deductible and covers everything on the car. The representative at America Auto Care was professional, funny, polite, and very helpful. I've already recommended America Auto Care.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

I wanted to have my truck covered. I looked at three auto coverage companies but I went with America Auto Care. It was a complete coverage, and I got a bumper-to-bumper coverage. I talked to somebody there and it was a good experience.

Original review: July 28, 2019

I was looking for full coverage and I looked at five auto coverage companies. America Auto Care's down payment was reasonable and they would cover the car from front to back for four years. I applied over the phone, and I had great interactions with their rep. My experience was fine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

Original review: June 20, 2019

I listened to how much America Auto Care was. I also talked to more people and found America Auto Care's was the best one. The rep I talked to was good. He explained the stuff and broke it down. I would recommend America Auto Care.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I've had an excellent experience with America Auto Care. Their reps were very courteous and the lady that I spoke to when I signed up was very nice and understandable. I was looking for something that would cover my Mazda truck in case something happens, and it looks like the contract that I got with America Auto Care was very reasonable.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I wanted to make sure that my car was covered and that it has whole coverage except for the maintenance that I need to do. America Auto Care called me and I had one other company that I inquired with. America Auto Care was cheaper and more consistent so I decided on them. The rep was wonderful. America Auto Care seems to be a great coverage.

Original review: June 9, 2019

With my previous experiences, I never dealt directly with the company. I always dealt just with the dealer or who was doing my vehicle and they handled everything. On this last effort to get a compressor changed on my wife's car, all of a sudden now, she's directly involved with the insurance company and the dealer. Nobody was talking to each other and she's in the middle and that's not what I'm paying for.

I thought our coverage, where the repair shop would deal directly with America Auto Care. From dealings in the past, I know the company always try to get at least the expensive part if possible but it didn't work out this way. My wife went without a car for a week and a half while the part was shipped. And then, it got lost so she lost more days. One week later, that part blew out. Back to Volkswagen again. The day we went to pick the car up, they hit us with another $100 deductible so we paid $100 deductible twice for the same part. My wife's got some family problems going on and we should've been able to loan a car but that didn't happen either.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I was looking for an extended warranty to cover whatever I needed to have fixed with the car if it got messed up. I looked at three different companies and America Auto Care's price made me choose them. They were thorough about what they were explaining about.

America Auto Care Company Information