Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to get a complete car coverage at a good price. I searched online and found America Auto Care. I did decide to get a few other quotes, but America Auto Care seemed to have a little more to offer than another company that I had talked to. Their rep wanted to work with my budget for the amount of coverage that I wanted. They were very open to helping me in any way that they could and I would recommend them.

America Auto Care

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your recognition of our representatives professionalism. We are here to help, so please let us know if you ever have any further questions.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

I was looking for something that could give me bumper-to-bumper extended warranty for the big ticket items as it costs less than replacing those items. I went with America Auto Care because of their decent price and the sales rep sounded like professional, ran through the details with me and was able to cover my concerns about any excluded item that are hidden.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

American Auto Care's quote was $1000 cheaper than United Auto Care. I was with the latter before, then American Auto Care called me two weeks later. I learned they were cheaper, so I went with them, and called United Auto Care to cancel.

Factual basis uncertain

My car's coverage is almost up, and so I got one from America Auto Care. Prior to purchasing it, their reps kept calling me to the point of me feeling harassed. But now when I told them I already have it, they just hang up on me. They won't even say thank you, goodbye or anything and I'm very dissatisfied.

America Auto Care

Thank you Sir. We are pleased that we were able to help you and keep your truck protected.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

We have a good truck and its warranty already expired so I was looking to extend it for me and my family's peace of mind. So I looked for something that covers me in case of emergency and I found that with America Auto Care. I gave them a call and they gave me an offer. I told the rep that with the other warranty company, I get more mileage. So they gave the mileage that I was looking for for only $8 extra. They convinced me that it's the best choice that I have and I was completely satisfied. I never went to look at any rate. They treated me very good and I trusted them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just get warranty a few months ago from America Auto Care. They actually called my house looking for my wife trying to sell a warranty because she used to own a BMW. I told them that she doesn't have that car anymore and that she already has an extended warranty through the dealership where she bought the other car. I told them that I had just recently bought a car and that I was looking for an extended warranty myself. The gentleman from America Auto Care was very forthcoming and answered most of the questions that I had. I was a little hesitant because I'd had a bad experience with a previous extended warranty company on another vehicle that I had. He made me feel comfortable enough to go ahead and do it. After I purchased it, there was a waiting period before I could file a claim. They had me on an auto-debit out of my bank account.

Factual basis uncertain

My car is running well and is still under warranty on certain parts. I had just one thing that went wrong, and it was still under warranty. Nevertheless, I got an auto warranty from American Auto Care. I'm a new customer and I've just sent my money in to pay for the warranty. At first, I was a little bit irritated with the sales rep because I was told, "Are you going to take it? Have you made a decision?" That first conversation didn't go well because I felt a little bit pressured. I thought, "Oh boy, this is going to be a bad experience." I don't like car dealers because I've had a bad experience with one, and I also don't like insurance people. It took me three different phone calls to make that decision to go ahead with getting the warranty.

What I expect, now that I'm paying for this warranty, is not to have any problems if something should go wrong with my car, and that it will be covered because I'm putting money out and it's like a dead policy and I've lost it if I don't use it. Not that I want anything to go wrong with my car. I love my car. But sometimes with insurance, when something goes wrong, it's not exactly what they say that you get, and they renege on their so-called promises, and they don't want to pay out and cooperate. I would hope that I wouldn't have any trouble getting what I've been told I could get.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to extend my auto coverage so I wouldn't have to have a big bill if something happened. The representative at America Auto Care were good. I don't have any bad things to say about them. They were knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My niece gave me the vehicle and I wanted to have some extra coverage in case something went wrong with it so I got an auto warranty from America Auto Care. Their representatives were very courteous. I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a warranty from America Auto Care since I was looking for my car to be fixed, and wanted the bells and whistles, in case my car breaks down. The purchasing experience was good and the sales rep was okay.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted the best coverage for the least amount of money. I was looking for convenience and something that was the most equivalent to what I had in my new car warranty. America Auto Care called me and I got worried about what I had done. So I looked them up and saw that they had really good ratings. The rep whom I talked to in setting up the plan was knowledgeable and friendly. When I signed up for America Auto Care, I became concerned and tried to call them back. And the phone rang and it was this horrible circular thing. I thought for sure I have been duped because it said "Press the button to talk to somebody..." and then it went in a loop and never could get anybody. And then I called back another time and I was able to talk to somebody. So, that was very disturbing. I told them about it and they should definitely be aware of that, because that did not make me feel better.

Resolution In Progress

America Auto Care

Thank you so much. If you need anything in the future, we are here to help and answer any of your questions.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

America Auto Care seemed to be reasonable. I was looking for an auto coverage where if something breaks down and needs to be fixed, there'd be no any out-of-pocket. When I was purchasing the warranty, their representative was able to help me out and find a good coverage that fit my needs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My warranty expired and I decided to keep my car for another five years. I needed the extra warranty and America Auto Care offered it to me and I thought that I might as well do it. They told me that the normal wear and tear was fine to be covered but if anything went wrong with the electrical stuff, that was not covered.

America Auto Care Company Profile