It's that easy Request Information
4.33/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

America Auto Care is your assistant when it comes to driving safely. We are a company dedicated to providing our customers the best coverage at affordable prices. We believe that no one should feel unprotected because of high coverage prices. No matter what your auto protection needs are, our team of experts are ready to lead you and help you every step of the way. Contact us today to learn more about our services and protection plans.

399 America Auto Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

America Auto Care called and I like the package that they were offering me. The rep was well-informed and he answered all my questions, and he was very thorough. He told me exactly what came with the package, and he explained everything to me. I feel more comfortable having this extended coverage. In case something was to happen, I would be fully covered.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I wanted as much coverage as possible without paying an arm and a leg. I looked at about four auto coverage companies but America Auto Care was able to stay within my budget and the benefits sounded better than what the other companies offered. Also, their rep was professional, sincere and honest. He was able to work out some things for me. I got the $100 deductible plan but it's bumper-to-bumper. It covers just about everything, electronics, engine.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

The representative of America Auto Care seemed very nice when I spoke with her and she seemed to be very informative of what to expect, so I decided to use their services. So far, my experience with them has been good. The main thing that I was searching for and always preferred was good customer service. I had a warranty company before and their customer service wasn't that great, so I canceled with them. On the other hand, America Auto Care has been holding up to my standards for customer service and I am very satisfied with them.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I was looking for the major components to be covered in my auto coverage plan and I investigated approximately three auto coverage companies before going with America Auto Care. I liked their coverage. The representative at America Auto Care answered all my questions and our interaction went fine. I had no issues at all.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I bought a 2015 Chevy and the dealer sold me the extended warranty. I thought it was expensive and my friend started telling me that I can find my insurance somewhere else. I checked out Facebook and searched America Auto Care, and I called them. The rep was really nice. He talked to me and everything was really straight and good. I got the most expensive in the car covered, the transmission motor, although I would like to have something better in the future just in case I use it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I had gotten screwed by an extended warranty company and was looking for somebody to replace them. Everything was good with the process of working with America Auto Care. Plus, everything was nice working with their representatives.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

My vehicle has transmission problems. I wanted a good and solid coverage plan. America Auto Care has good pricing and has a 100,000 miles coverage. The representative that I spoke with was pretty good, too. He actually gave me his number if I had any problems.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

My truck was getting to 100,000 miles and that's what the factory warranty is for so I was looking to get another coverage. I called America Auto Care and the one who answered was very cooperative. He really explained how it works because I didn't have any idea and then I got full coverage with America Auto Care for my truck.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I wanted my auto coverage plan to cover the expenses when things go wrong with the car. I read something about America Auto Care's coverage and decided to go with them and their reps were nice and very informative. They were able to help me find what I was looking for.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I wanted full, front to rear coverage for my vehicle and got America Auto Care, which is supposed to cover just about everything. The interaction with the rep felt like a rush job though. They didn't give me all the minor details and that you had to have a certain mileage before you were insured. They also said I had to get it that day. After I got the insurance, I talked to a lady and she told me about the details that I wasn’t told initially. I thought about canceling it, but I just kept it since I needed it.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I signed up with America Auto Care. I got the most expensive coverage and it's doing good. The reps were nice. They seem to know what they're doing. I haven't had any problems with anybody that I deal with. It's just that with this kind of thing, they need to have permission so they need to call. Also, the guy from the shop cranked the chain up this year, unless there's a problem. I'm gonna have to check it out a little better if it is under the coverage of the warranty. But he says he's gonna check it out and see. I'll stick with America Auto Care and would recommend others to get the coverage.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I was looking for coverage for my higher mileage car, particularly for the electronics on it. I had a luxury vehicle and I didn't want to get a $5,000 bill. I was investigating a provider when I came across America Auto Care. Their services were comparable and their cost was half as much and so I went with them. Their customer service has been good and while I haven't filed a claim with them, AAC's people seem like they're knowledgeable. I've already recommended America Auto Care twice.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I wanted to extend the coverage that I had on my sports car. I went with America Auto Care and I had a pleasant interaction with their representative and it took us an hour on the phone going through this and that, then he emailed the contract and I signed it. I had to pay a certain amount down, and now, it's a monthly payment till it's paid off. The cost is reasonable considering the car I got. It could be a nightmare if something was down electronically. I would recommend America Auto Care.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

The warranty on my car ran out and so I had to find a new one. I was looking for something to cover my car that would give me the best deal. I looked through different providers and I called three companies. One of them started badmouthing everybody else while the other one sat there and told me a bunch of stuff as well. I was done with both of them. The young man from America Auto Care that I talked to, however, did really well. He was very upfront and forward and didn't badmouth anyone. His knowledgeable of their product was good and explained everything to me. He also gave me his direct number so that I could get a hold of him if I needed anything or have any questions. I went ahead and got a warranty from America Auto Care. So far, I'm happy with what I got.

America Auto Care response

Thank you for your feedback. We are always here to assist you and it makes us proud that our representative was professional and knowledgeable.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

America Auto Care lied to me and I don’t like them. I only had my account with them for about five months. I got a 2008 BMW and had an extended warranty on the first couple of years. America Auto Care called me before my extended warranty ran out and asked if I wanted a warranty service. We talked and I told them that I'd try them out.

First time I had problems in January. I went to my local BMW dealer and the person there told me that it was gonna cost me about $400 to take care of that. I told them that's no problem as I got an extended warranty with American Auto Care. We called America Auto Care, but they told me that they don't cover the issue as it wasn't covered in the contract. I don’t like that and got very disappointed in them. I told the rep, “Why do I need you then? I don’t need you. You’re fired.” The rep gave me all the excuses on why I need them. But I said, “No, I don’t need you.” I'm very dissatisfied with America Auto Care. I had a Platinum coverage and thought I had the top of the line. The next time that they intend to sell something, I will need to go through the contract to be perfectly clear on what they're selling me.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I signed up with American Auto Care in August of 2017. On numerous occasions I have attempted to contact customer service for information with regard to my account. The phone number is always busy no matter the time of day or day of the week. I have also sent emails asking for assistance to no avail. This company has no problem taking my money each month and that seems to be the only thing they are reliable at doing. I would love for someone within this company to at least contact me and let's talk.

Dear Michael,

We will have our customer service support team reach out to you. We show that your policy has been active since Feb 2018. We want to insure that you have the correct contact information, as we have not received calls or emails. Thank you for your feedback, so we can assist you further.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Nissan's Rogues are known to have transaxle problems. So, after I got to the end of the warranty for mine, I wanted more coverage. America Auto Care contacted me after I contacted Nissan for a service contract. Their rep explained the plan to me and when I got the paperwork, everything was pretty clear. He did a good job.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

We were looking for total coverage, bumper-to-bumper for our vehicle and my wife picked America Auto Care. However, they tried to rip me off the first half hour. First, they wanna charge me like $189 down, $175 a month. Then I told them I couldn’t afford that. So, they lowered it down to $150 down and $165 a month, and I said okay. I should have kept saying I couldn’t afford it and see how low they would go. Also, they should have given me the lowest price the first time, instead of having to sit down and talk to me for two hours trying to chew money out of my **.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I wanted a bumper-to-bumper coverage and America Auto Care had the best rates going so I went with them. Signing up was okay and I got a plan that was an extended warranty for all the major parts.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I wanted coverage for the electrical and the drivetrain of my vehicle. I checked three providers but some of them didn't have a straight dollar amount. They told me that I had to pay them for however as long as I own the vehicle. If I own the vehicle for 10 years, I'm gonna have to pay for 10 years but I didn't want to do that. I called America Auto Care and I asked my questions which the rep answered. He was very knowledgeable and I was comfortable talking to him. My purchasing experience went fine although I wished that the payment was a little cheaper. Still, it was an easy experience so I appreciated that.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

The America Auto Care rep that I dealt with explained pretty good what was covered and how much I was gonna pay monthly. It seemed like a good deal.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

America Auto Care warranty was pretty easy to set up and activate, and the price was reasonable. The rep was really friendly and very knowledgeable, and he knew what he was talking about.

America Auto Care response

Thank you. we will certainly let your rep know about the good job they did in making sure that you were informed. Have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

We were online looking for different auto warranty companies. It was stated that American Auto Care is GMC certified so we started looking into it. Purchasing from America Auto Care was easy. The rep was good and she explained everything to us. We asked her if we could do monthly payments because that was quite a chunk of money, and she said yes. That worked out really well. They go in auto pay, so they automatically take the payment that we’re paying. We would definitely tell others about America Auto Care. In fact, we’ve told our son about it.

America Auto Care response

Thank you for your feedback. We are here if you ever have any questions or need assistance.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I got roadside assistance and all parts warranty coverage from America Auto Care and I was satisfied. The coverage I have is enough and I would stick with this company.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

The purchasing process with America Auto Care was cool and the rep was really informative. I obtained coverage for 100,000 miles for about four or five years. I just got it to make sure I have it in case I need any auto repairs.

America Auto Care response

Thank you. We will be sure to extend a thank you to our rep for being informative and helping you get the coverage you needed.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I was looking to cover the most expensive parts of the engine and transmission after the 36,000 miles because I had had problems with my previous truck. I had very specific interactions with the representatives at America Auto Care. They told me what we needed to do and helped me get it paid through my American Express. It took about 20 minutes to get enrolled mostly because it was a problem on my side.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I wanted something to cover all the main things in my car that are so expensive like electrical, powertrain and the air conditioning system. There were several different companies that called me but America Auto Care was what I liked. Their salesperson took the time. He wasn't just talking like a salesman, he was more personable and talked about what it covered, what something like that cost and what the out-of-pocket expenses were. He went into detail.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

The woman I spoke to at America Auto Care was very informative. She told me exactly what the policy covers. She also sent me a link where I could actually print out the information of what is covered. In addition, she gave me a log-in to where I could go online and check the coverage. During the enrollment process, they gave me the option to have the one-time whole year payment or to extend it to where I have to pay every single month. The total price was 3700, so it was between 12 months, 18 months or 24 months. So far, I'm happy how everything is going. Although I haven't taken my vehicle for any repairs yet, I have $100 deductible and I can’t go wrong with that. I’d recommend America Auto Care to a friend.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

We have one vehicle and it had 100,000 miles on it. It’s in great shape, but it’s my work vehicle, so I’d have to be getting the jam if something ever happens. I signed up with America Auto Care's premium coverage. I spoke to the customer service and he told me what I was looking for, and our interaction was great. Go with America Auto Care. It can’t hurt.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I was looking for basic coverage for repairs. I contacted America Auto Care. They informed me a few things and we talked a little bit. Then, I signed up with them. Their reps seemed to be knowledgeable. They sent me a literature documentation on the warranty. I received that about five to 10 days after I spoke with them.

America Auto Care expert review by Lauren Fix

This company is a contract provider, or broker, meaning they connect you with a plan administrator who will handle your claim in case of needed repairs. Offers a variety of plan options according to the make, model, year and mileage of your vehicle.

• Maintenance plans: America Auto Care offers several different maintenance plans, which cover needed vehicle upkeep. Consumers can choose the plan that meets their needs and budget.

• Transferable: In many cases, customers can transfer their vehicle service contracts to the new owner if they sell their covered car. This benefit can increase the car’s resale value.

• Mechanic choice: America Auto Care customers have the freedom to take their car to any Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified repair facility. The claims department can help customers select a facility that can handle their repair.

• Options: America Auto is a VSC broker and works with four different plan administrators. This means that the company offers a wider variety of plans than direct providers and can help consumers select the best one for their budget.

• Mechanic locations: The administrators for America Auto Care plans will pay for covered repairs throughout the United States and Canada, so consumers can get their vehicle repaired even if it malfunctions while they’re traveling.

• Best for: new car owners, used car owners, busy families and those who drive frequently.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

America Auto Care Company Information

Formerly Named:
1111 SE Federal Hwy STE 128
Stuart
FL
americaautocare.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.