4.13/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

America Auto Care is your assistant when it comes to driving safely. We are a company dedicated to providing our customers the best coverage at affordable prices. We believe that no one should feel unprotected because of high coverage prices. No matter what your auto protection needs are, our team of experts are ready to lead you and help you every step of the way. Contact us today to learn more about our services and protection plans.

BOTTOM LINE

America Auto Care offers many coverage options for a wide range of budgets. Although pricing is not readily available on their website, America Auto Care’s customer service team can provide more information.

PROS

• High number of plans
  • Low deductible
  • Transferrable plans

CONS

• Pricing not available online
  • Doesn't process or approve claims directly

Top America Auto Care Reviews

12/03/2018

America Auto Care's reps were very excellent and informative. Everything they told me was exactly how it was once I got the printout of everything. The plan covers a lot and I like it. I would definitely recommend them.

02/11/2019

I wanted as much coverage as possible without paying an arm and a leg. I looked at about four auto coverage companies but America Auto Care was able to stay within my budget and the benefits sounded better than what the other companies offered.

America Auto Care cost

America Auto care prices vary widely because they work with four different administrators. Coverage differs among these provider’s plans. Simple powertrain coverage will cost less, and bumper-to-bumper coverage will cost more. Because America Auto Care has so many plans, consumers can choose just the right one to fit their budget. Some deductibles can be as low as $50. To receive an exact quote from America Auto Care, simply fill out their online form with information about yourself and your car. You can also call and speak to a person directly for a quote.

America Auto Care offers a 30-day money back guarantee if no claims are made within the first 30 days. This gives you a window to change your mind, and if you decide you don’t want the America Auto Care warranty you won’t be out any money

America Auto Care plans

America Auto Care works with four administrators to find the right extended auto warranty for you. Each administrator has their own plans, ranging from the most basic powertrain to exclusionary plans, where almost everything is covered.

• Omega Auto Care provides three plans: Exclusionary, Used State and Powertrain Enhanced. Exclusionary offers the most extensive coverage, while Powertrain Enhanced is the most basic. Used State is designed to work well for older cars.
  • Royal Administration Services offers four plans through America Auto Care: Ultimate, Premium, Preferred and Primary. Ultimate coverage is similar to bumper-to-bumper coverage. The Primary plan is close to a powertrain plan. The other plans fall somewhere in the middle, with Premium offering more coverage than Primary.
  • The Element has five available plans. The Headstart plan is the most basic and affordable plan. Powertrain Plus and Enhanced Powertrain offer a step up in coverage. These plans are typically available for cars with higher mileage. The fourth plan is Stated Component, which offers the second most coverage. The Exclusionary plan is the most expensive but also the most comprehensive. Expect near complete coverage with the Exclusionary Plan.
  • CarGuard’s five plans, from most to least coverage, are Platinum Plus, Gold Plus, Powertrain Enhanced, Powertrain Plus and Powertrain. The Powertrain plans offer less coverage but are cheaper and available for older cars. The Platinum plans have the most coverage at a higher cost and are less likely to be available for older vehicles.

America Auto Care coverage

America Auto Care will cover repairs if they are made at an ASE-certified repair facility. These repair facilities are present throughout the United States and Canada, meaning an America Auto Care extended auto warranty can cover you even while you’re traveling. America Auto Care’s roadside assistance can help you if you’re stranded, including towing you to the nearest repair facility. You’ll just need to provide a copy of your contract at the repair facility, and America Auto Care will pay for the repair, minus your deductible. You can also call America Auto care customer service with any questions you have.

Many America Auto Care plans are transferable, meaning they can be transferred to another owner if the vehicle is sold. This can help boost the value of your vehicle.

Do we recommend America Auto Care?

We recommend America Auto Care to consumers looking for a wide range of available plans. Low deductibles, as low as $50, are another good selling point. Because you can transfer most plans if you sell your car, you don’t need to worry about buying an extended auto warranty needlessly. The extended auto warranty will add value to your car. Reviewers also praise their America Auto Care’s friendly service. For all these reasons, we recommend America Auto Care.

452 America Auto Care Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 30, 2019

I'm the second owner of my Hyundai car which is supposed to have ten years or 100,000 miles factory warranty. I didn’t know that the rest of the warranty is not transferred over to me so instead of me having ten years and this is only in 2013, I only had about a year and a half on it. I was pissed when I found out because I had a thing needed to be replaced.

I needed an extended warranty because these things are too expensive to pay for out of pocket. The car is turbocharged so I wanted something that was gonna cover my engine if something went wrong and everything that the normal factory would cover. I did a Google search and ended up calling and getting quotes from about three different people and after looking at their numbers, America Auto Care was pretty much the cheapest at the time. The warranty covers the suspension to the ball joints except for the brakes which is normal wear and tear. They also told me that if I would have paid this whole thing off in three years instead of for the whole five years continuous, I won't have to pay anything for a remaining couple of years on it.

When I called about the situation with my coil pack going out, the guy was very pleasant and took his time with me. I appreciated that. He looked the information up from my phone number and other stuff that I gave him and didn’t give me any issues. He told me exactly what to do and he was more than helpful. Since I didn’t have my card with me, I pulled my information up online with my number. I showed the young lady at the desk my number from America Auto Care and they took care of everything on their own. Everybody has been pleasant and has taken the time to explain everything when I call in. They didn’t give anybody a hassle when I dropped the car off the next day and had to give them the information.

The only thing I didn’t understand was that they couldn’t replace all of the coil packs and just cover it instead of me having to go back and pay a $100 deductible every time the next two go. Hyundai warranty replaces all of that at one time although they wouldn’t cover it. Other than that, everything else is lovely and excellent experience. I don’t wanna have something go wrong but when it does, I know it’s not gonna be a hassle to get it fixed.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I used America Auto Care on my Cadillac Escalade but I sold my Escalade and dropped the services that I had with them. When I bought the Audi, I got back with America Auto Care and they’ve been great. I was just looking for a warranty, but then they had a lot of other perks that made it worth the money that I spend, and that really made me wanna come back to them, such as the roadside assistance. Also, if I need an oil change, I could go in and they would cover it. The young man I spoke to at America Auto Care was very knowledgeable and polite. I asked him to give me five minutes since my wife called and he held the line. By doing that, he was telling me that he cherished my business. That gave me a great impression about him and for the company that he works with. The coverage he gave me was bumper-to-bumper which includes all the components.

The young lady I called told me not to worry and that they would send a tow truck to pick up my vehicle. That’s good customer service that any business doesn’t have anymore. I’m on my way back to Houston tomorrow and I’ll probably add two more cars through America Auto Care. If America Auto Care could send me some business cards out, so I can pass along to other friends of mine with Audi vehicles, that would be great because the business that'll be generated from them, by my experience, go along with it.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Having a warranty on your vehicle is really valuable. I have two vehicles, a Mercedes and a BMW, and I have maintenance service on both of them. The service that I had before helped me save a good amount of money as far as the maintenance was concerned on one of my cars but I used that service for the last time and I needed to have that car covered again. I bought it about three years ago and I was looking for auto coverage to help with its maintenance. I usually keep my cars for a long time and every car I've ever had, I kept for over 300,000 miles. And I tried to buy nice cars to get good service out of them. If you keep maintenance on a car and don’t drive it like crazy, it'll last, so that is mainly the reason why I expect to drive my car for quite a while.

I got a phone call from America Auto Care and I thought I would try them out. Initially, I got plenty of calls from people trying to sell me a service but I didn’t like the way they sounded in their pitch to sell their service. Compared to them, the rep at America Auto Care didn’t sound like he was just trying to sell me a service. He was telling me what he was offering and it was what I wanted to hear. So, I chose to work with him. I obtained the bumper to bumper and the regular services, and based on my experience with America Auto Care so far, i would recommend them.

Hello James,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a thorough review of your experience with our company! Keeping a warranty on a vehicle is great for so many reasons, one of them being to keep you from having to pay out of pocket when the vehicle breaks down. To extended the life of any vehicle, warranty allows for our customers to have the necessary repairs done when needed without cost to them. We appreciate you as a client. Welcome to our family!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I bought a used truck and I started getting emails for warranties from different companies. I didn’t like the attitude of one of the companies that called in. They couldn’t answer any of my questions and they were just rude. Another company asked me a bunch of questions and told me that they'd get me this and that discount. Then sure enough, it was almost 180 bucks a month. That's too much for me.

I got a phone call from Dylan who is a representative from Florida. He seemed like he was a cool cat. He was easy to talk to and he answered all the questions that I needed. I told him all my information, and he gave me a quote. It was the best quote I’d gotten so far so I went ahead and did it, especially with the mileage that he was giving me. I got America Auto Care's 5-year, 125,000-mile plan. I was told my 125,000-mile plan is bumper to bumper. But I need to clarify. If it’s bumper to bumper, that means it’s including the radio and the inside stuff. I worked in the automotive business and the way I am, if you tell me bumper to bumper, that’s front to back, inside, everything.

There was one thing Dylan didn't mention me though. I don’t do automated payment plans on anything because I’ve been screwed over before. The last payment I called in was the first time someone told me they were charging $2 just to deal with you on the phone. I was like, “Wow. Really?" No one explained that to me from the get-go. I was told that I can make my payment over the phone but tell me that I’m gonna be charged upfront so at least I know what I need to do. I was really perturbed about that because if I don’t know that stuff, then I shouldn’t be charged because no one told me upfront. I didn’t pay attention to the first payment and they also didn’t mention that to me when I made the payment. So my payments are $153 a month and I’m getting charged $155. But overall the experience has been good.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I had an auto coverage plan, but it didn’t cover everything and I’ve been dealing with these warranty companies for a while now. Toco was the main one I was dealing with until I had an issue with the car and it wasn’t covered under there. And then there was another one I was dealing with and I just canceled them about a week ago because I was paying for two. The one I was paying was $68 a month, but it only covered half where I pay half and they will pay the other percentage so I wanted someone where I would just pay the first $100 deductible, and then they’ll take care of the rest.

I looked at several auto coverage companies and America Auto Care just kept popping up on the internet. I checked them up with the Better Business Bureau, and the rating that they got really stuck out. I love my Chrysler 300 and I take care of it. I wanted the top-of-the-line coverage and I’m paying America Auto Care $100 and something monthly for it.

The rep I dealt with from America Auto Care was fantastic. He played a big part in making me feel comfortable with going through their company. A lot of these people I deal with just wanna try to hurry and get my business, impress me and get me off the phone. But this individual wasn’t like them. He took time, answered my questions and he let me bend his ear when it came to the other company that I had dealt with in the past. The way he treated me was the way I wanted to be treated, and I wish a lot of companies would do that. I would refer someone else to America Auto Care.

Hey Trennon,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our company! Reading a review like yours brightens all of our day here at the office. Our agents are trained from day one to inform and educate future clients to help them better understand extended coverage policies. We like for all of our clients to feel comfortable with their decision when purchasing a warranty. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call our customer service team at 888-497-3572 and they would be glad to assit you. Welcome to our family!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 9, 2019

With my previous experiences, I never dealt directly with the company. I always dealt just with the dealer or who was doing my vehicle and they handled everything. On this last effort to get a compressor changed on my wife's car, all of a sudden now, she's directly involved with the insurance company and the dealer. Nobody was talking to each other and she's in the middle and that's not what I'm paying for.

I thought our coverage, where the repair shop would deal directly with America Auto Care. From dealings in the past, I know the company always try to get at least the expensive part if possible but it didn't work out this way. My wife went without a car for a week and a half while the part was shipped. And then, it got lost so she lost more days. One week later, that part blew out. Back to Volkswagen again. The day we went to pick the car up, they hit us with another $100 deductible so we paid $100 deductible twice for the same part. My wife's got some family problems going on and we should've been able to loan a car but that didn't happen either.

America Auto Care response

Thank you for your feedback and bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that you had a least desirable experience. America Auto Care, does not handle the claims process, that would be your admin. We will reach out to your admin on your behalf and see what we can do to help with that extra deductible.

UPDATE: thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and for clearing up that this was an issue with your wife's car that has a policy through Carshield. This was not in response to your policy on your Ford with us.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I was looking for an extended warranty to cover whatever I needed to have fixed with the car if it got messed up. I looked at three different companies and America Auto Care's price made me choose them. They were thorough about what they were explaining about.

Original review: June 5, 2019

We just bought our car not too long ago and purchasing the exclusionary add-on MC from America Auto Care for it was an okay experience. Somebody called me on the phone and she was really helpful.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I bought an extended warranty the "powertrain enhanced MC". I had just paid for extensive repairs when I got the sales pitch that all my repairs "would have been covered had I had their insurance". My A/C, Brakes, Drive Axles... the list goes on. Needless to say, when I call to get a repair paid, all I get is that it's not covered. If you had this problem, it would be covered, but not your problem. Several times I tried to use the insurance, to no avail. I recently asked for a refund if I could not get my repairs covered. I have been promised for almost a week that they will work to get me better coverage. Yesterday I was promised my new policy and insurance card would be emailed to me by 6pm today. Clearly I would not be writing this review if they had kept their promise. Next time I will have a mechanic look over the policy before I sign so I don't get scammed again.

America Auto Care response

We appreciate your feedback. Every customer goes through quality assurance and as stated...during the 30 day/1000 mile waiting period, customers are encouraged to review the coverage, terms, conditions and exclusions and to call with any questions. It is very uncustomary for the admin to approve an added level of coverage, after the 30 day review period. However, we were able to get this done for you. Our apologies if you felt it was delayed. We are not the final decision makers, but worked hard on your behalf. Once we did get in touch with you the next morning (we were awaiting final approval), you declined the resolution offer. We have cancelled your policy per your request and based on the terms of your policies cancellation procedure, your pro-rated refund will be issued once we receive your letter of cancellation, with your current odometer reading. You are free to mail, fax or email this letter. Once we receive this information, your refund will be issued with a receipt of the policies refund terms and calculation. If you have any questions upon receipt, please give us a call. Thank you!

Original review: June 4, 2019

I was talking to a guy who called me for insurance on my car and he was asking me about my car. I have a Cadillac. I told him what I had and he said I'd wanna get this right. I only have a driveshaft and engine warranty with it. I had nothing to cover my computer system. I needed that so I contacted America Auto Care to get full coverage on my car so that if something happens, I can get it fixed. The rep was cool because he taught me some things I didn't know. But with the warranty, I have to wait 1,000 miles or a month. But hopefully, nothing happens to my car.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 2, 2019

The representative was very knowledgeable. However, when he sold me America Auto Care, I didn't quite understand. He said I had a $1,000 deductible and I had the right to cancel with them at any time within 60 days, which I did, less than 30 days. It was also kind of a high pressure thing. I've got a van that's three years old in July and the warranty's up, and I was looking for something at the time and just decided not to do it. I would have to check my credit card to see if they have taken another payment out because it's been a month.

America Auto Care response

I just wanted to confirm that your account has been cancelled and all future payments were stopped. We received your LOC from your admin and your refund is being processed. This will be returned via company check. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. And on a side note, your deductible was $100 for any repair. This may have been confused with the 30day/1000 mile waiting period.

Original review: June 1, 2019

I have a vehicle and it’s gonna be out of warranty. My truck runs out at 36,000. I had about 28,000 or 30,000 miles on it, so I was looking for something to extend that to at least 100,000 miles and a bumper-to-bumper coverage because we all know how expensive it can be if a computer or a sensor goes out. I looked into getting an extended warranty and I kept seeing the ads for CarShield. But I hit CarShield and I got a couple of reviews that didn’t sound overly great. Then, I got directed by the computer to these other companies and I ended up dealing with America Auto Care up in Jacksonville. I talked with their guy and he seemed very knowledgeable. He did some figures, fudged around, and called me back. He said they could get up to 107 which was good. I also mentioned my son getting rid of the truck who's in the Navy and they gave me a discount, which attracted me to it. It took off about $400 to $600.

However, there were quite a few things on the agreement, although it was bumper to bumper, that I didn’t think should be excluded. Plus, the fact that I was not really going to need the pick-up truck anymore and I was gonna trade the vehicle, I thought that I was just gonna go ahead and cancel this. Even if I’d have kept it a month or two, I can get the remaining unused value and it was 30 days before it went into effect anyway. I called and said I wanted to cancel. They said they were fine and they sent me this form I had to print out, so I did it perfectly and went through the process and sent it in. I thought that would be the end of it. I sent the form in and called them and told them I sent the form in.

Then we got billed again. I didn’t get a refund on the 107 that I paid and then it was 120 bucks a month. It was taken out of the credit card. That kinda pissed me off. My wife called and they said they didn’t receive anything. So, I don’t know if they received it or if they're doing a little funny business. They said they would cancel and it would take 48 hours. They would call me on Tuesday to verify.

Original review: May 31, 2019

My car manufacturer warranty just went out. I was wanting to cover bumper-to-bumper with the exception of the normal wear and tear. I looked into two companies and America Auto Care assured me that I'd get the coverage that I wanted at a reasonable price so I bought the bumper-to-bumper and everything involved with it like electrical and pumps. The representative was very good, knowledgeable and worked with me and got what I wanted. I hope I never have to use it but we’ll see what happens if I have to.

America Auto Care response

Thank you. We hope that you never have to use it as well. However, when you do, please call us immediately to help with the process and make sure that you are serviced in a timely manner by your shop and admin. We are here to help.

Original review: May 29, 2019

I was looking for an auto coverage plan so that if anything comes up, I’m covered. I’m on fixed income and I can’t afford to lose my car to repairs. I got full coverage from America Auto Care. Their reps were sweethearts! They were wonderful, very knowledgeable and very courteous. They recommended something for me. Being a senior and on fixed income, they helped me out a lot on that. I’ve recommended America Auto Care to a lot of people.

Original review: May 28, 2019

My car was out of its warranty and it's an older car. I purchased an extended warranty from America Auto Care, and my experience seemed to go very well. They were pleasant.

Original review: May 27, 2019

We're running out of warranty so I wanted an extended warranty and the guy from America Auto Care gave me a good price. Also, the reps answered all my questions.

America Auto Care response

We are pleased to know that our staff takes the time to review and answer all your questions. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 26, 2019

I was looking to purchase an extended warranty on my vehicle. I heard about America Auto Care through a third party and they had several different warranties. I called them yesterday and the day before. The first representative I spoke to yesterday was very rude. She felt the need to argue with me. I told her I was not going to argue and I wanted her to let me speak with her supervisor. She put me on hold on then she comes back saying her supervisor Lana wanted her to just take my statement as to why my car is in the shop - I had to take my car in for a repair and the AC went out. But the dealer already spoke to America Auto Care. I never spoke with the supervisor and I am yet to receive a call from her. But the rep found it necessary to go back and forth. I hung up.

Their reps won't patch you through to an adjuster or the one that reviews your claim. They only take messages. I left a message on Wednesday and another one yesterday. They couldn't tell me how long it would be before an adjuster could get back to me. I was just told that he was working on other claims and he'd do them in the order in which they came in. I told the rep my vehicle has been at the shop since Monday and we haven't heard anything. He asked if I gave them my statement. I was like, "What statement? I took it to the dealer, the dealer called you all while I was there, and the adjuster said they would call me instead of speaking to me right then while I was at the dealership, and he hasn't called me."

I didn't like that experience. It seemed like a runaround to me. There is nothing in their book that states I have to provide a statement that says the dealer can contact them. I'm not happy with my experience so far. And now they're saying that before they can repair my AC, the dealer has to call me and get authorization to take my vehicle down until total failure so someone can come out and look at the part. Meanwhile, I don't have my vehicle. It's been sitting at the dealer since Monday and I don't know what they're gonna do - if they are gonna approve the claim or disapprove the claim.

America Auto Care response

We searched our records and we do not have any calls from you since the day of your purchase. We will have our customer service manager reach out to you. It sounds like it was your Admin that you talked to, as they handle claims for repairs, as we don't have a Lana here. We will help you and report this behavior to your admin. Thank you for your feedback.

UPDATE:

We did confirm with your admin that is who you spoke with. Our customer service manager has been attempting to reach you. We were able to get your admin to expedite the situation. Please return our call, so we can assist you further. Thank you.

NEW UPDATE:

After we contacted your admin, the process was expedited and the claim was approved as of 6/13/2019. Thank you for allowing us to assist you.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 23, 2019

America Auto Care's warranty went to where it would end up 280 something thousand miles by the time it would expire. I thought that was pretty good, so I went with them. I also talked three other companies and they were all the same on coverage. So far, I'm a little disappointed on their customer service because I haven't heard anything from them and I didn't have a contact information. So what I had to do was I took my bank statement and called the company that takes the money out every month. Then they gave me this customer service number and they emailed me what they originally said they'd do to begin with, and they may have. It may just got lost or went to the wrong email address. But I had to call them to get them to send me my contract information.

Supposedly, the warranty covers everything except for normal maintenance stuff. The car's making a racket on the right side of the car now, so I'm gonna take it to the shop for the next couple weeks and we'll see if there's anything. I'll be curious to see if the warranty was a waste of money or not and when I file a claim, I'd like to see if they're gonna take care of me or if it's gonna be a hassle.

America Auto Care response

We apologize for any delay in getting your information to you. We will have a support specialist reach out to you, just to double check that you have everything you need. Based on our system notes, it was corrected.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I was specifically looking for an auto coverage plan that would take care of the maintenance and anything else that might go wrong. I looked at about three auto coverage companies and America Auto Care explained exactly what they covered and exactly what the price would be. They didn’t kind of fool around with it. They were straightforward and they have a long history. The reps were very polite and very professional too. They were more reassuring and comforting. I’d dealt with another company and I had some much problems with them that I dropped them. I'm hoping that America Auto Care will show me that they’ll care of all this when I need to get it. I'd recommend them.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I had a regular warranty up to 36,000 miles so I needed to get something extended. I looked at about five companies and everybody pretty much offered the same thing. America Auto Care contacted me first. The policy they had was a supplement to the warranty that I got from the dealership Nissan. Everything they offered sounded good to me. The rep was spot on with everything single question I had. There was no delay and he knew exactly what he was talking about.

Original review: May 14, 2019

The deal with America Auto Care seemed okay. The warranties are all basically the same. None of them are perfect but America Auto Care's was acceptable. So I went with them. Plus it was either that or I would have had to trade my car in and buy a new one because my warranty was running out. They were also professional and they didn’t make me jump through hoops.

Original review: May 13, 2019

America Auto was kinda expensive and I found one that was a little cheaper than them but I just needed an auto protection warranty. The America Auto rep was good and sold the warranty to me. He said I only have a $100-deductible and he said I'd get the rental car if anything happens to the car. I really liked that.

Original review: May 11, 2019

So far, I'm very happy with everything. I had read some reviews and I decided to take a chance. I required that someone call me and someone did. And the deal with America Auto Care was done properly. I did it over the phone and the guy was very good in explaining every single thing. I was excited signing up. It was awesome. I’m just confused about the charging, if they would send me a book to pay or if it's on autopay. But otherwise, my experience was good. The van is also running real well. It is still only a year old. It's kinda new, with 50,000 miles. The coverage is kinda bumper-to-bumper, but no tires, and it is is just for precaution. I just wanna make sure everything is running okay.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I was looking for an extended warranty and investigated a few auto coverage companies. I found America Auto Care online and when they popped up, I put in my information and they called and gave me a quote. They were very helpful about it. Also, they had better mileage and better customer service. They made sure I understood everything. I had the 100,000 miles for five years. I got the powertrain enhanced and the rep said it covers everything that needs to be covered. I was gonna be paying at the dealership almost the same amount and they were gonna warranty my motor and my transmission for 2,700. And when I got them, it was an extra $200 or $300 and I got three free oil changes with it and flush. They were really awesome about taking care of me.

Original review: May 4, 2019

My warranty expired and before, I've only had the one you normally got the car from at factories. So this one with America Auto Care is amazing. I got a full coverage from front to back, bumper-to-bumper. It's a product that I can stand by and their customer service was amazing. The personnel that I spoke with was straightforward and to the point. He answered all my questions and there was nothing hidden. It was upfront with everything and that’s what I appreciate. He listened as well. I told him what I wanted and he responded back. Then we went on and made a deal. They're cool.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I was looking for an extended warranty and checked out four companies. With repairs being so expensive, having the warranty would be very valuable. America Auto Care had more coverage for about same the price or less. My interactions with their rep were good. Plus, their professionalism and knowledge were very good. I like the package that I got, but I haven't received my hard copy or email confirmation that tells me exactly what my coverage is. I'd tell anyone how asks about America Auto Care that they seem like a great company and the coverage is good, but it could be a scam too.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 29, 2019

Three times, never paid for services from my dealer, bought a new car and canceled product, never received my refund. Can't get them to answer phone. Scam, fraud. The worst company ever dealt with. Run, don't buy from them.

America Auto Care response

Dear Sir, we apologize in any delay in getting your refund. Once a policy is outside of it's 30 day review period, there are policies that we must follow to issue the pro-rated refund, as we were awaiting your LOC with the mileage. We were able to confirm that your refund was issued 4/30/2019 via USPS tracking and has cleared our refund account. Thank you for your time and feedback.

Original review: April 27, 2019

I started looking for an auto coverage company when the company that I had charged me three times more on renewal. A guy from Omega called me and their full coverage was exactly what I wanted. He was nice and thorough, and he gave me everything I asked for. I said the price was too much, so he gave me a discount.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I recently had a incident where I thought that America Auto Care would cover it but come to find out, they didn’t. So, I ended up having to pay out of pocket for it myself. What’s the point of me having a warranty if I’m just paying America Auto Care for no reason? But they have great customer service. The problem that I had was the wiring in the truck went bad. Chevrolet tried to charge me $320 to do that and America Auto Care told me not to go there. They helped me find another way to save money versus paying Chevrolet that amount of money plus the diagnostic fee. So I went to a mom-and-pop shop and got it fixed for $100. I’m still with America Auto Care and I’m giving them benefit of the doubt. I feel that if something major was to happen, they’ll have my back. They are nice people and they're worth giving a shot.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I googled aftermarket warranty for vehicles and looked at five companies. I was looking for coverage and price in the auto coverage plan and I liked the way the rep from America Auto Care explained their warranty inclusion. I also read all the reviews and most of the reviews for them were good as far as the customer not being hassled when trying to get stuff fixed because everything is pretty much covered. The salesman who sold the product to me was good and any time that I call customer service, the reps are great. I’ve told a few guys that America Auto Care is better if they’re looking at the price and all the reviews of this company are good.

America Auto Care Company Information