Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I'm retired and I found that America Auto Care was right in my paying range. My coverage is cheaper than the people that I have talked to about auto coverage. They're efficient and I had no trouble with my car yet. Overall, it's an excellent with America Auto Care.

We bought the auto coverage for my daughter since our warranty on it was fixing to run out and we just knew we needed it, especially with a young person. We wanted a big coverage so that's when I started looking into it and decided to go with America Auto Care. They called me and went through everything. We discussed what the coverage was and the price. Then, we decided to go ahead and get it. The coverage was real close to what we had on when we bought the car. So far so good. They're really good people to deal with. We're totally pleased with it right now. We're lucky that we really hadn't had to use it but it's still a peace of mind knowing we do have the coverage if we need it.

I was looking for an auto coverage plan that went more than 24,000 miles and wasn’t so expensive. I got 36,000 miles with America Auto Care. Moreover, the reps were definitely good and helpful.

My mom gave me some extra insurance options right after my car’s engine exploded so that if something like that will happen again, I wouldn’t have to take out four more loans. I called Capital and they entered me in a bunch of different ones and assigned me to America Auto Care because I got the best deal. The auto warranty will take care of electrical issues. Their rep, Mason, was super sweet and he took care of what I needed. And he gave me his personal extension so that if I had any other problems, I could call him back and he would take care of my issue.

I wanted to carry on the coverage that I had when I bought my truck new. America Auto Care's rep told me that it would be changed over to another name. I'm satisfied with them.

The guy that I talked to at America Auto Care through a phone call was sensible and reasonable, and I got bumper to bumper auto coverage. They’re very good overall.

America Auto Care sent me a letter in the mail and they extended my warranty. When I went by. their rep told me they covered a bunch of stuff. It sounded good to me, so I got the one that covers the motor and all the sensors. So far, it's been good and I would recommend it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

I needed an insurance to take care of my motor and transmission. America Auto Care gave the senior discount and the other warranty companies were much higher in payment arrangement-wise. I ended up getting the full coverage including the rental service and roadside assistance. I would recommend them.

America Auto Care had the best price. Their reps were friendly and I’ve already filed one claim with them. Overall, I am very well pleased with them.

I was looking for the best plan moneywise and I got the biggest package from America Auto Care. Their representative was thorough and he explained everything to me. I’ve filed a claim for the alternator and it was a very easy process. I took it to the repair shop, AAC called me and they went ahead and approved everything. They were very friendly and detailed. I would recommend them.

I was looking for something to help pay for the expenses if anything major would go wrong and there was an ad on the computer about America Auto Care. I got a few calls from other companies afterwards but I didn’t bother, they’re the only one I looked at. They're supposed to cover everything, including the transmission and engine. The dealing was all right and it was a good experience.

I needed a warranty and America Auto Care called me. The guy who sold me the warranty sounded like a winner. I hope the plan I got fixes everything when the need arises. So far, it's been good.

I got an auto coverage plan with America Auto Care for my 2014 car such that if something went wrong with the drivetrain, engine, transmission, and others then it would be covered. Also, they would tow the car to the nearest dealership for repair if something happened. America Auto Care was overall better than the rest because most of the companies wanted us to pay upfront for towing if something happened and then pay an awful deductible. Also, their representatives were very professional, seem to have it all together and knew what they were talking about. I’d recommend America Auto Care to anybody who can afford it.

I have a 2005 Cadillac Escalade. America Auto Care called me and I told them what vehicle I have, how many miles it had, and they told me how much it would be. I got their plan which they do everything but the rear end and the wheels. They also told me that if I have any problems, the nearest place for me to take the car to was Clay Cooley Chevrolet which is right in my area. And everything else, they run it to me and then, they sent me my card.

Everybody was great as far sales is concerned but they called me back six times, trying to sell it to me and I told them I already bought it. I have no idea why they kept calling me. They need to start calling people, make some sales and quit messing with the ones that they've already got their money. And the lady started laughing and said she'd take me off the list. And then, they called me again and I asked if I was not off the list yet. The salesman was cool and said that it takes a little bit of time. That's the reason why I got a call before I got off the list.

I just bought a truck and I was looking for an auto warranty that had a lot of coverage and that covers drivelines and all that good stuff. I started with another auto warranty company, but then I turned around and cancelled with them. Then I picked America Auto Care since I liked their coverage and price. I got the premium package. The company also has excellent customer relations. The reps were very friendly and knowledgeable.

It's been a while since the factory warranty on my truck dropped and I was looking for an auto coverage plan that would cover all the basic things like the transmission and the air conditioner. There were a few other auto warranty companies that called me but I went with America Auto Care. The rep called and explained nicely on anything that I'd encounter. He explained some good points about their warranty and gave a lot of good things that will help me. The warranty covered mostly everything like the air conditioner, motor, transmission, and anything that's manufactured, except for the brake pads and the lights. In addition, if my truck had to stay in the shop, I'd get a car to go back and forth to work with and it's important to be able to get to work. I would tell everybody to pick American Auto Care because it's a very good company in my eyes.

My manufacturer's warranty was up and I investigated buying a new car then decided that buying a warranty was the way to go financially. I looked into a couple of warranty companies and America Auto Care seemed to be as good as any other. I got a coverage for about everything and it's close to a bumper-to-bumper. It's also close to most of the coverages I’ve had with manufacturers including an extended warranty for a used car from GM. Their reps did a good job and other than the original contact, it was a pleasant and very informative contact. America Auto Care is very professional and everything they said happened exactly as it would. I’m pleased with that and it was a positive experience.

I was looking for coverage because my factory warranty was expiring. I had been contacted by about a dozen of other warranty companies and I finally got worn down - everyone was offering virtually the same thing. However, America Auto Care's rep was very personable, effective and persuasive. He answered all my questions and he gave me a lot of information. The biggest thing was how he kept mentioning that if I had any kind of problem after the factory warranty had expired, it could cost me a lot of money. And if I had a coverage, it would just be the $100 deductible. Everything else will be covered essentially. I finally went for it for peace of mind after balancing that off against the premiums.

I know that America Auto Care has been taking payments out of my bank account every month despite not hearing anything from them. I chose them over other auto warranty providers because their coverage sounded better. My interaction with their representatives when I bought the policy was fine. I got the one that covers the main things that I’d need if my car breaks down.

My auto coverage was lapsing and I've already reached my maximum number of years and miles on the vehicle. I had just paid it off as well and that’s usually when things start going wrong. I work in the computer industry and I believe that they have things programmed in, and so much of it is computerized that after it reaches a certain number of miles or amount of time, things were scheduled to mess up. When I got something in the mail from America Auto Care, I went on the Better Business Bureau and researched it on the internet. I compared it against some of the other extended warranty plans and they seemed to be the best option. So, I decided to go with it. The coverage includes the drivetrain and all the major components. It also provides me a rental car if I have to put it in the shop for free for one time. It's close to what I had with Hyundai for the 100,000-mile warranty.

I talked at length with the sales representative. We asked a ton of questions, and he has all the answers. At first, I was a little bit skeptical. I told him I wanted to check it out further before I made a decision. He gave me his direct line number for me to call and talk to him and ask him questions, so I didn't have to start over with somebody else. So, that made me feel better too that I was dealing with the same person. Then, later on, I had an occurrence happen with my vehicle’s air conditioner. The air compressor went out and I was very thankful that I had it. I was able to give them the information. I gave them the card for the warranty, and I called it in. I just had to pay for what it was. So, it was a good deal. I'm happy with it.

My coverage expired with GMC and I needed something to take me a little further and cheaper. I chose to go with America Auto Care because of their name. The representative was very nice and good. She explained to me what was covered point-by-point and also suggested things. I got the full coverage and she said that what I have is basically everything I need. So far, I'm very pleased with them.

America Auto Care

We are always here for you, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

I wanted to make sure that I had some kind of coverage because I didn't purchase the warranty from the dealership. There are three other companies that advertised on TV, but since America Auto Care didn’t, I went with it. They sent me the paperwork and I spoke to someone on the phone when I initially made the purchase, and they seemed to make everything pretty clear. I haven’t had any contact with them since then. And I've kept my fingers crossed that nothing happens, but I have it if I need it.

America Auto Care called me by mistake. They're trying to reach someone else, and they reached me. At that time, my original warranty had run out, so I went with them since it was convenient as they were right there on the phone. I wanted to extend the warranty on the truck because it was 111,000 miles and my warranty ran out at 100,000 miles. The interactions with the rep were fine. They were nice and explained the warranty really well. The coverage I got from America Auto care was the 100,000-mile bumper-to-bumper and I'm satisfied with it.

My husband has a Lexus and when they tear up, they're not cheap. He has a 2011 and he finally got it paid for so we need the warranty. America Auto Care has a good rate and it’s in bank draft so making payments is very easy. The representative did very well in explaining it. Plus, I got something in the mail that contains the coverage.

America Auto Care

We are pleased that we could assist your needs. Please reach out, if you ever need further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I was looking for extended coverage on major repairs on my vehicle and had a couple of quotes from different providers. America Auto Care was a convenient choice. My interactions with their representative went easy and their price was within my range.

America Auto Care has a comprehensive coverage and price so I went with them and bought an extended warranty to 120,000 miles. I spoke with their rep and it went well. I also went through their claims process once for a minor issue and the dealership handled it just fine.

Somebody from America Auto Care called me and offered the service and the coverage. It sounded good and my interaction with that rep over the phone had been good, too. They were basically covering the electrical and mechanical things with a $100 deductible. The only things they don’t cover are the brakes, tires and the wear and tear on the car.

Factual basis uncertain

I'm one of those unhappy customers of America Auto Care. I was looking for a warranty on my Nissan Armada which I brought to the dealer to have some work done to it. I was having some issues with the tires, brake, transmission and the list went on. I got a card in the mail from America Auto Care that I presented at the dealer. Nissan did a lot of work to my car but when they contacted the insurance company, they wouldn't cover the problem. So I ended up paying $2500 out-of-pocket. I have sent America Auto Care's representatives an email asking them to cancel my account. I told them I bought a new vehicle and it's covered so I don't have to worry about paying for additional coverage. But I never did hear back from them. Still, I'm hoping that they have canceled my account so I don't have to pay them anymore because I was on a monthly payment schedule.

The previous vehicle insurance I had expired after 100,000 miles. I took a couple of calls to inquire about insurance and America Auto Care was the lowest. I got an insurance from them for 120,000 miles. Their reps have been great and working with the person I've talked to has been a pleasure. On the other hand, I’ve had two issues with the vehicle since I had it and both have been sensors. My previous insurance covered those but the one I have now doesn't. Other than that, everything's fantastic and I would recommend them.

America Auto Care

We will be sure to reach out and resend your policy. We have a hard copy, as well as a online version you can download available. If you are in need, you can always call our customer service number and we will assist you. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Original review: July 26, 2017

My auto coverage plan was going to expire so I figured I'd get another one which has a bumper-to-bumper and drivetrain engine warranty. I had a lot of companies call me and I would just hang up on them but for some reason, I heard America Auto Care out. Their reps were pleasant, easy to talk to, and knowledgeable. They answered all of my questions and were pretty thorough as far as the details on the warranty. I felt the trust factor and I also felt good and fairly comfortable talking to them on the phone. I got a 60,000 or four years coverage, whichever comes first. The only thing that I would like out of them is some documentation as I never got any paper documentation on my warranty.

I was looking to extend the warranty that I had. Someone began to call me but I kept turning him down. Then I started thinking it would cost a lot if something were to happen to the car. It was my only source to get around and was just sitting there because I couldn't get that money. I called America Auto Care and decided to go with them. They were detailed about what the coverage was and why there was a waiting period. We spoke about the premium as well.

An America Auto Care agent called me about my warranty which had just ran out on my car. He was very helpful and got my payment plan down to where I could handle it. He wouldn't let me go until I agreed on something but he was just concerned and not being pushy.

America Auto Care Company Profile