Consumer Reviews and Complaints

America Auto Care

We are glad to have been able to assist you with protecting your vehicle. As always your feedback is very appreciated.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I wanted to get a complete car coverage at a good price. I searched online and found America Auto Care. I did decide to get a few other quotes, but America Auto Care seemed to have a little more to offer than another company that I had talked to. Their rep wanted to work with my budget for the amount of coverage that I wanted. They were very open to helping me in any way that they could and I would recommend them.

America Auto Care

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your recognition of our representatives professionalism. We are here to help, so please let us know if you ever have any further questions.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

I was looking for something that could give me bumper-to-bumper extended warranty for the big ticket items as it costs less than replacing those items. I went with America Auto Care because of their decent price and the sales rep sounded like professional, ran through the details with me and was able to cover my concerns about any excluded item that are hidden.

So far, my experience with America Auto Care has been good. Their representative explained everything, from the coverage and the benefits that I would have with the insurance. In fact, I paid off my truck and I thought it would be good to have the coverage. However, I wasn't sure about getting it at that time and I thought about it for a while. They called me back, and I finally decided to get it. It covers a lot, and I feel protected.

When I signed up with America Auto Care, the guy on the phone was friendly and informative, too. If the motor breaks down, he said that they will take care of us. America Auto Care is insurance that if anything happens to the car, somebody is there to help me though I haven't filed a claim so far.

I wanted to be safe with my auto coverage plan. That way I will save money and prepare my car maybe in the future and America Auto Care will help me a lot. The lady I talked to for three hours was cool and was really good. My experience has been amazing so far. I've mentioned America Auto Care to a friend that he should get the same thing and he called them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

I contacted America Auto Care through email. At the time, I was looking for something that I needed for my car, and they offered me something nice, and I took it. I was skeptical about purchasing a warranty from them because the reps were sending how much they were charging me for just the trimming, and so I was saying, "Well, they told me if I bring the car down, I wouldn't have to pay anything." I just got my CV joints fixed. When I used their coverage, they were good. They paid it off. However, they left some stuff out from my car. So, I'm going to have to take it back down and let them put the top on there. Customers are always right and they have to listen to me.

My other warranty expired so I was looking for something to cover my car and America Auto Care has been very good though I haven't filed a claim yet. During the initial setup, the rep explained everything and my experience is going well so far.

America Auto Care were the only ones that got a hold of me so I decided to avail of an auto warranty from them. Everything seems to be good and I will find out about their service if I try for a claim. I'm happy with the guy I talked to that took care of me.

I would definitely recommend America Auto Care to a friend. I wanted something that was going to cover my car in the same way as it was before, so I signed up with them. They were very polite and thorough. I'm sort of a layman in terms of what I need for a warranty. I want to make sure that the basic things were covered and I'm very pleased that their rep explained to me how they would be covered and how the program works. I also made a short list of questions and he answered them quite well. Overall, my experience was very positive.

The reps of America Auto Care have been very professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I got their highest plan and that coverage is a bit more than I had on a previous car. Also if I sold the car, the coverage would go with it. I liked that I got a card with my number on it, a phone number and contact information and a brochure that explained the program. Unlike before, wherein I just got a card with a phone number and a little pamphlet. Although we had one little concern with the statement versus what I actually owed on my first payment. It was a tricky one and was like a little glitch in the system. It showed my total dues with the total of the monthly payment so that's all I thought I owed but it was the first two payments that were owed instead of one. They got that resolved but the billing should reflect the total due.

Resolution In Progress

America Auto Care

It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier and we are sorry about he confusion. If we had the power to stop other companies from calling you we absolutely would. Thank you for letting us know that you do have your policy and did get it on time. If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future please give us a call.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I have a four-wheel drive truck and anytime I have anything break in it, it's expensive and the factory warranty which was three years was short. I was thinking about extending it and America Auto Care's coverage was what I was looking for. I talked to a guy, told him what I wanted and at first, the time and mileage were both short for the payment. The payout was for four years and the mileage was only gonna last me about a year so I talked to him again and they got somebody else and upped the mileage so that made it work.

I obtained the plan covering all the drivetrain components which are the most important for up to 200,000 miles and so far, my experience has been good though I haven't filed a claim yet. However, they didn't send me the paperwork so when I had a couple of issues, Ford automatically knew it but I don't know how. I don't like that part but they're supposed to send it to me in writing, so we'll see. Also, it's expensive. I can't recommend America Auto Care.

I wanted to extend my warranty and saw America Auto Care when I was looking. Their reps were thorough but I am yet to file a claim.

I like my engine and transmission to be covered if something happens. I did a little bit of research online and found America Auto Care. They contacted me and were really nice. They explained everything pretty much in the policy and the booklet that they sent me just broke everything down. So being a consumer, it was easy for me and I know what’s gonna be covered and what’s not. Every time I call America Auto Care and have a question about anything, they always responded really quick.

I’m in the process of a claim now but I’m still trying to figure it out. America Auto Care recommended a company to me, which is about 45 minutes away from where I live. Trying to get someone to take me down there to drop off my car and then pick it up is my issue. I figured that the rental should be covered and I was told that they would only give me a rental on the time that I have the car in the shop. The way it looks now, I’m going to have to take a trip away just so I make sure I have a rental for a while. I have 4 kids so I really can’t go a week or so without a car.

The people America Auto Care weren't really too nice. We had them on speaker phone when I was at the shop and they said they'll give me a rental for four hours. What am I supposed to do? I live an hour away. They were the ones who recommended AAMCO to me to get the transmission done. I’m paying $130-something a month right now so I should at least be entitled to a rental. So I’m on the fence right now ‘cause I found another company that will cover that and I’m gonna switch. But minus that one little thing, everybody was cool.

It was less money obtaining an auto coverage from America Auto Care over other auto warranty companies. The representative whom I dealt with was knowledgeable too.

I got an extended warranty for the powertrain and some electrical from America Auto. Their representatives have been courteous and answered my questions for the most part. The only thing about them is when they sent the document, it wasn’t as I had stated. I had stated that I use my vehicle for business and they didn’t check that up properly. I contacted them about it and they sent it back and corrected it on the form.

America Auto Care

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I had a couple of auto coverage companies who called me and I decided to go with America Auto Care since their sales reps were very educational and informative. I didn't feel like they were trying to pressure me to buy the warranty. They helped me out from a financial standpoint too. I've also used their roadside assistance and they got to me within half an hour.

I obtained an auto coverage for 100,000 miles and four years from America Auto Care and the representatives who helped me were courteous. Overall, it seems to be okay with America Auto Care.

I got from America Auto Care the 100,000 mile extended warranty on the vehicle. The representatives whom I interacted with were knowledgeable and courteous and helped me with what I was looking for. I would recommend America Auto Care.

The people at America Auto Care were very efficient. They contacted me right after my warranty was up after I bought my car. They weren't excessively pushy and had a much more conversational approach. They tried to inform me to make a good decision and they explained the nature of the warranty. I thought they were very insightful and very helpful. They handled it better than what some sales reps do. I was very happy about that and I appreciated that. Moreover, anytime I had questions, they're more than happy to answer them. I got extended warranty and it covers with some roadside assistance and made sure I still had that level of coverage that I was getting originally from my dealership before it went up. I felt secure with the warranty. I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. I enjoyed dealing with them and I wish more companies would take that approach.

I wanted to make sure that I had a nice premium package that would be able to repair my car if something should happen to it and have an affordable payment plan as well. I checked out four other companies and I did some comparison shopping to see what they offered, especially the fine print for repairs of the car. America Auto Care did a price comparison of what I had with my previous warranty company and I was able to obtain the premium coverage for my Mercedes. Out of all of the other previous car quotes I checked out, none of them offered anything to do with the convertible and American car dealer.

I am a salesman and I am very hard to sell to, but the America Auto Care rep was able to sell their policy to me. He was very informative and knew what I was looking for. He made sure that I understood what it would cover and that the payment plan would be comfortable enough for me. He also explained to me how I can get back in contact if I needed to. Most people who got the plan used their plan after 30 days. I told the rep to post it, call back with my mileage and all of the benefits of the extended warranty compared to others. Because I was quite satisfied with the plan and service that I received, I referred America Auto Care to a friend of mine who also has a Mercedes and she also signed up within the next week.

America Auto Care called me and told me that my warranty was about to expire. Other companies that I had talked to was pretty high in cost and I couldn't afford to spend a whole lot. The program that America Auto Care suggested for me was very reasonable. Their reps listened to what I have to say and understood my situation. They worked with me and they were very good to me about that. They explained different price ranges that I can get into. I took one of the lower ones to keep the warranty up on the car, but major things were included in my coverage.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

American Auto Care's quote was $1000 cheaper than United Auto Care. I was with the latter before, then American Auto Care called me two weeks later. I learned they were cheaper, so I went with them, and called United Auto Care to cancel.

Factual basis uncertain

My car's coverage is almost up, and so I got one from America Auto Care. Prior to purchasing it, their reps kept calling me to the point of me feeling harassed. But now when I told them I already have it, they just hang up on me. They won't even say thank you, goodbye or anything and I'm very dissatisfied.

America Auto Care

Thank you Sir. We are pleased that we were able to help you and keep your truck protected.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

We have a good truck and its warranty already expired so I was looking to extend it for me and my family's peace of mind. So I looked for something that covers me in case of emergency and I found that with America Auto Care. I gave them a call and they gave me an offer. I told the rep that with the other warranty company, I get more mileage. So they gave the mileage that I was looking for for only $8 extra. They convinced me that it's the best choice that I have and I was completely satisfied. I never went to look at any rate. They treated me very good and I trusted them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just get warranty a few months ago from America Auto Care. They actually called my house looking for my wife trying to sell a warranty because she used to own a BMW. I told them that she doesn't have that car anymore and that she already has an extended warranty through the dealership where she bought the other car. I told them that I had just recently bought a car and that I was looking for an extended warranty myself. The gentleman from America Auto Care was very forthcoming and answered most of the questions that I had. I was a little hesitant because I'd had a bad experience with a previous extended warranty company on another vehicle that I had. He made me feel comfortable enough to go ahead and do it. After I purchased it, there was a waiting period before I could file a claim. They had me on an auto-debit out of my bank account.

Factual basis uncertain

My car is running well and is still under warranty on certain parts. I had just one thing that went wrong, and it was still under warranty. Nevertheless, I got an auto warranty from American Auto Care. I'm a new customer and I've just sent my money in to pay for the warranty. At first, I was a little bit irritated with the sales rep because I was told, "Are you going to take it? Have you made a decision?" That first conversation didn't go well because I felt a little bit pressured. I thought, "Oh boy, this is going to be a bad experience." I don't like car dealers because I've had a bad experience with one, and I also don't like insurance people. It took me three different phone calls to make that decision to go ahead with getting the warranty.

What I expect, now that I'm paying for this warranty, is not to have any problems if something should go wrong with my car, and that it will be covered because I'm putting money out and it's like a dead policy and I've lost it if I don't use it. Not that I want anything to go wrong with my car. I love my car. But sometimes with insurance, when something goes wrong, it's not exactly what they say that you get, and they renege on their so-called promises, and they don't want to pay out and cooperate. I would hope that I wouldn't have any trouble getting what I've been told I could get.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to extend my auto coverage so I wouldn't have to have a big bill if something happened. The representative at America Auto Care were good. I don't have any bad things to say about them. They were knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My niece gave me the vehicle and I wanted to have some extra coverage in case something went wrong with it so I got an auto warranty from America Auto Care. Their representatives were very courteous. I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a warranty from America Auto Care since I was looking for my car to be fixed, and wanted the bells and whistles, in case my car breaks down. The purchasing experience was good and the sales rep was okay.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted the best coverage for the least amount of money. I was looking for convenience and something that was the most equivalent to what I had in my new car warranty. America Auto Care called me and I got worried about what I had done. So I looked them up and saw that they had really good ratings. The rep whom I talked to in setting up the plan was knowledgeable and friendly. When I signed up for America Auto Care, I became concerned and tried to call them back. And the phone rang and it was this horrible circular thing. I thought for sure I have been duped because it said "Press the button to talk to somebody..." and then it went in a loop and never could get anybody. And then I called back another time and I was able to talk to somebody. So, that was very disturbing. I told them about it and they should definitely be aware of that, because that did not make me feel better.

America Auto Care Company Profile