toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was skeptical of the whole thing with America Auto Care and I've never had this type of service, but they sent me my paperwork and my booklet and they explained everything to me. I even called them afterwards and I feel real good about the service. Their people are real nice too. I've been with them for two billing cycles now and so far, everything has been going well. It's nice to have that peace of mind. I'm glad that they called, and I made the decision to have it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

America Auto Care

We are glad to have been able to assist you with protecting your vehicle. As always your feedback is very appreciated.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I wanted to get a complete car coverage at a good price. I searched online and found America Auto Care. I did decide to get a few other quotes, but America Auto Care seemed to have a little more to offer than another company that I had talked to. Their rep wanted to work with my budget for the amount of coverage that I wanted. They were very open to helping me in any way that they could and I would recommend them.

I had a warranty that ran out and I had been thinking about having it put back on my car. It’s my main transportation. I kept checking on the files, seeing that it was going to cost money to do anything with my Mini Cooper and I might as well get coverage on it. I didn’t realize there was difference in what the actual coverage was. They tried to tell me they had the same coverage, but I found out they don’t. I didn’t plan on having the car more than two years, so I said, a two-year plan will cover me.

One claim was filed for me at the dealership. They called the insurance company and had that taken care of without me getting involved. It was very easy and it covered something that was important to me at the time. I got it done and it was great. But the normal wear and stuff, they don’t cover. So I did the brake job and had to have that all straightened out.

The dealership covered the sensors that went out in my passenger seat for air bags. They had to order that. When that came in I had the other work done that was covered. I’m happy with this all and it’s going on along quite a while. I’ve got about 20 more months of insurance and that’s cool. I hope I don’t have anything else I need to see them for. I would definitely recommend them.

The more the rep from America Auto Care talked the better their extended coverage plan sounded so I went ahead and got it. Their people were very helpful. They worked with me with what I wanted to pay and everything went well. I love it even if I haven't had to file a claim so far.

America Auto Care called me and I decided to sign up with them. My contract covers when I get a flat tire while on the road and they will help me out. And also when my car doesn't start, they can put it in a shop. My experience with them is all right.

I got a full-coverage auto warranty from America Auto Care, and when I recently filed a claim, the auto mechanic did all the work with them. I'd recommend America Auto Care.

I was looking for an extended warranty for my Dodge Durango. I looked into 3 or 4 auto warranty companies, and went with America Auto Care. Obviously, price was a consideration. But cheapest is not always the best. You have to balance the price with what you're getting. So, I looked at the coverage that they were giving, and for the money that I would pay, that was the best value. I've dealt with the reps a couple of months ago, and I've had good feedback. The only problem was I didn't receive the documentation that they sent to me. But then, they sent me duplicates, and I got it and it was fine. So far, everything has been good with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

I filled out my name on a list and was sent a lot of different people to talk to me. I compared everything and it came done to the price. America Auto Care was a little cheaper than the others so I went with them. Compared to other companies, they did not push me and I was open and honest with them. I purchased within a week of that filling out. That was several months ago and they were great. They got me exactly what I needed.

America Auto Care has been good. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the rental, they only cover the hours and days of the work while the car is being fixed. Let's say it's only a six-hour job, but it took the adjuster three days to come out to look at it. They only pay for one day and I'm supposed to pay three. I had a problem with my truck and I didn't have it for a whole week. So, I had to pay out-of-pocket for that rental which it shouldn't be if it's waiting for adjusters to come in and look at it. Other than that, everything's fine. They were fast on responding and fixing the problem. I'm glad I went with them.

Factual basis uncertain

All I was looking for was to have really big items covered under a warranty. America Auto Care called and they sent me material. They made me feel like I was really stupid for not having it but it was never clear. They would quote something and then you never knew what the total was. I have direct deposit to pay the bill and I should have been looking. We were paying $240 twice a month and my son-in-law is the one who caught that. I didn't notice 'til about the end of the year that I have it and it was awful. I discontinued the service but they were still calling me three years later saying if I didn't want to get more coverage, they could do it cheaper. It was a really shady deal and I'm very dissatisfied.

My air conditioner has stopped working on my car and my previous auto warranty said they repair air conditioning, but they don't cover the control of the air conditioner because it controlled more than the air conditioning and what was stopping it from working. So I wouldn't get my car repaired and they said they didn't cover the service parts, so I switched to America Auto Care and got the best plan that they service. Also, the person I spoke with on the phone was good and knowledgeable. So now, I'm hoping everything flies right with America Auto Care.

My son and I have accounts from America Auto Care. It's a great service. I'm glad I took them when they called. They called me four or five times before I said yes. 90 days later, something happened and they covered it. I've had a very pleasant experience. The only painful thing is with bad transmission and the process that I wasn't aware of. They went out and shopped it. Then there were some delays from the inspection, to finding one, delivering it, and completing it with the dealership. It took them two weeks. So they only covered the one day of the car but I was satisfied, because compared to what could have been a couple of thousand versus the $500 that I spent over five to six months that's what it's there for. It's insurance.

When they called again, I said, "You know, my son just bought a car. We should put it on there, because he's only a college kid." He has a newer car than mine. The people I talked to recently when I put my son's car last month were very nice people. The agent I was dealing put a supervisor on. I wanted to make sure a couple of things before I put on my son's car and my wife was okay with it. They were very accommodating. They were all very nice. I would recommend it to other people if their car is four or five years old, and if the actual warranty goes out. It's something that they should do.

Factual basis uncertain

I'm not crazy about America Auto Care. They pay for the minor stuff but when something big goes wrong they will not cover it. I'm wasting my money because every time I call they would say that it's not covered and it's a wear item. They didn't cover the clutch, the air compressor and the starter. That melts anything. It's a bunch of junk so they would never get my business again.

The vehicle I have is foreign. I was looking for something and picked America Auto Care for my extended warranty. The plan covers pretty much everything that goes on with the vehicle except for normal wear and tear. I haven't had used it yet but right now, I'm satisfied.

I was on the internet and I was trying to find an extended warranty for my truck. My truck is like a seven-year-old and it’s got 100,000 miles on it at that time. I wanted something which can give me all the service that I need to apply to get my truck running again once something goes wrong and a rent-a-car to drive me back and forth to work after it’s been serviced.

I obtained coverage for the powertrain and the engine from America Auto Care and once my truck goes down all I have to pay is $100 deductible on it. They can fix my vehicle and they got rent-a-car, too. Their rep was also professional. But I got skeptical at first and I checked into it because another company that I talked to said that in this business all these people were liable and they're gonna steal. They just take the money and run. And America Auto Care just started six months prior I initiated my interest in it. But I hope they're trustworthy and I keep my fingers crossed. I haven’t filed a claim yet but they treated me right and they called me, “Sir.” They also walked me right through it and when I got laid off for a while back in January, they extended a little bit with my payment so I could get it the following three days.

I knew that I had to get an auto warranty. With America Auto Care, it was $2,300 for the 100,000-mile warranty. But before I signed up for it, they went over what the coverage was. Although the price was high, I liked the coverage that they had. They cover a lot of things like fan belts and stuff like that and I thought that was pretty impressive. Then they said that they would also mail me a booklet with a card. And I got that which explained exactly what they told me on the phone. Also, the roadside service was really impressive. So, I went with them. I've used them once and it was a good experience. The only people that had problems were the people that had to contact them to get the coverage on the car.

I was looking for an extended warranty for my car, and America Auto Care has been around for a while and was reasonably priced. The coverage I got has an extra 100,000 miles with a $100 deductible. I went with them as they were one of a few other companies that didn't want all of the money upfront and actually offered a payment plan. Let's say it was $2,000 for the coverage, 99% of the companies wanted a check for $2,000 and wouldn't do it on a monthly basis. I haven't had any breakdowns yet where I've had to use them, but it's been really good. They were easy to work with, and they do what they say they were going to do.

I have been notified by Nissan that I had no coverage on my vehicle anymore, so when America Auto Care called me, I got an extended warranty and we talked about having the computers on my car covered.

I was looking for a decent coverage for my used car. It was out of factory warranty so I wanted to make sure that if something happens to it, I would be able to go get it serviced. I selected America Auto Care because a rep gave me a lot of good information on what kind of coverage I would qualify for. The rep was really friendly and able to answer all of my questions. Also, I was very pleased with what services would be offered and the price was pretty reasonable. The whole experience is very good and I definitely look forward to see exactly how I will be treated when I do have to file a claim.

I had a phone call at some point from America Auto Care and I wasn't gonna take it because my money and my finance are tight in everything. But the rep comes onto me and she told me my warranty is out, I need to get it if something happens and I wouldn't pay out of pocket. It does make sense, so I went on and signed up for it. The lady that signed me up was real nice but I don't think she broke down to me what's not covered. She said all I had to pay was $100 for anything I get fixed. If anything breaks, I can call them and ask or I can take it to any Chevrolet dealership.

I was looking for an auto care to cover my car if ever it breaks down. I chose America Auto Care because they are real prompt with the claims. When something happens, they are there for you and they answer all your calls and questions. Also, their reps explained everything and were friendly. I’ve filed a claim that was mechanical over the phone and it was a good experience. We called them and they talked with the mechanic. They figured it out real quick and they fixed the problem in a timely manner. They were prompt, fast, and take care of business.

I was looking around for America Auto Care when the warranty went out on my vehicle. I liked the plan that America Auto Care had and what it was covering, so I got a 100,000-mile extended warranty. I talked to them over the phone and we set up a direct pay out of my deposit.

So far, my experience with America Auto Care has been good. Their representative explained everything, from the coverage and the benefits that I would have with the insurance. In fact, I paid off my truck and I thought it would be good to have the coverage. However, I wasn't sure about getting it at that time and I thought about it for a while. They called me back, and I finally decided to get it. It covers a lot, and I feel protected.

When I signed up with America Auto Care, the guy on the phone was friendly and informative, too. If the motor breaks down, he said that they will take care of us. America Auto Care is insurance that if anything happens to the car, somebody is there to help me though I haven't filed a claim so far.

I wanted to be safe with my auto coverage plan. That way I will save money and prepare my car maybe in the future and America Auto Care will help me a lot. The lady I talked to for three hours was cool and was really good. My experience has been amazing so far. I've mentioned America Auto Care to a friend that he should get the same thing and he called them.

My 2006 car got around 100,000 miles on it. I wanted to make sure if anything major happens it would be covered because I don't have extra money. So I got America Auto Care and I didn't want to hear about the others anymore. I basically have everything mechanical and electrical covered but I haven't done anything with them yet, except buy the policy. The guy told me what was covered and that was basically all I needed to know.

I contacted America Auto Care through email. At the time, I was looking for something that I needed for my car, and they offered me something nice, and I took it. I was skeptical about purchasing a warranty from them because the reps were sending how much they were charging me for just the trimming, and so I was saying, "Well, they told me if I bring the car down, I wouldn't have to pay anything." I just got my CV joints fixed. When I used their coverage, they were good. They paid it off. However, they left some stuff out from my car. So, I'm going to have to take it back down and let them put the top on there. Customers are always right and they have to listen to me.

My other warranty expired so I was looking for something to cover my car and America Auto Care has been very good though I haven't filed a claim yet. During the initial setup, the rep explained everything and my experience is going well so far.

America Auto Care were the only ones that got a hold of me so I decided to avail of an auto warranty from them. Everything seems to be good and I will find out about their service if I try for a claim. I'm happy with the guy I talked to that took care of me.

I would definitely recommend America Auto Care to a friend. I wanted something that was going to cover my car in the same way as it was before, so I signed up with them. They were very polite and thorough. I'm sort of a layman in terms of what I need for a warranty. I want to make sure that the basic things were covered and I'm very pleased that their rep explained to me how they would be covered and how the program works. I also made a short list of questions and he answered them quite well. Overall, my experience was very positive.

The reps of America Auto Care have been very professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I got their highest plan and that coverage is a bit more than I had on a previous car. Also if I sold the car, the coverage would go with it. I liked that I got a card with my number on it, a phone number and contact information and a brochure that explained the program. Unlike before, wherein I just got a card with a phone number and a little pamphlet. Although we had one little concern with the statement versus what I actually owed on my first payment. It was a tricky one and was like a little glitch in the system. It showed my total dues with the total of the monthly payment so that's all I thought I owed but it was the first two payments that were owed instead of one. They got that resolved but the billing should reflect the total due.

America Auto Care

It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier and we are sorry about he confusion. If we had the power to stop other companies from calling you we absolutely would. Thank you for letting us know that you do have your policy and did get it on time. If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future please give us a call.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I have a four-wheel drive truck and anytime I have anything break in it, it's expensive and the factory warranty which was three years was short. I was thinking about extending it and America Auto Care's coverage was what I was looking for. I talked to a guy, told him what I wanted and at first, the time and mileage were both short for the payment. The payout was for four years and the mileage was only gonna last me about a year so I talked to him again and they got somebody else and upped the mileage so that made it work.

I obtained the plan covering all the drivetrain components which are the most important for up to 200,000 miles and so far, my experience has been good though I haven't filed a claim yet. However, they didn't send me the paperwork so when I had a couple of issues, Ford automatically knew it but I don't know how. I don't like that part but they're supposed to send it to me in writing, so we'll see. Also, it's expensive. I can't recommend America Auto Care.

America Auto Care Company Profile