Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.82/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

America Auto Care is your assistant when it comes to driving safely. We are a company dedicated to providing our customers the best coverage at affordable prices. We believe that no one should feel unprotected because of high coverage prices. No matter what your auto protection needs are, our team of experts are ready to lead you and help you every step of the way. Contact us today to learn more about our services and protection plans.

BOTTOM LINE

America Auto Care offers many coverage options for a wide range of budgets. Although pricing is not readily available on their website, America Auto Care’s customer service team can provide more information.

PROS

• High number of plans
    • Low deductible
    • Transferrable plans

CONS

• Pricing not available online
    • Doesn't process or approve claims directly

Top America Auto Care Reviews

America Auto Care's reps were very excellent and informative. Everything they told me was exactly how it was once I got the printout of everything. The plan covers a lot and I like it. I would definitely recommend them.

I wanted as much coverage as possible without paying an arm and a leg. I looked at about four auto coverage companies but America Auto Care was able to stay within my budget and the benefits sounded better than what the other companies offered.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

America Auto Care cost

America Auto care prices vary widely because they work with four different administrators. Coverage differs among these provider’s plans. Simple powertrain coverage will cost less, and bumper-to-bumper coverage will cost more. Because America Auto Care has so many plans, consumers can choose just the right one to fit their budget. Some deductibles can be as low as $50. To receive an exact quote from America Auto Care, simply fill out their online form with information about yourself and your car. You can also call and speak to a person directly for a quote.

America Auto Care offers a 30-day money back guarantee if no claims are made within the first 30 days. This gives you a window to change your mind, and if you decide you don’t want the America Auto Care warranty you won’t be out any money.

America Auto Care plans

America Auto Care works with four administrators to find the right extended auto warranty for you. Each administrator has their own plans, ranging from the most basic powertrain to exclusionary plans, where almost everything is covered.

• Omega Auto Care provides three plans: Exclusionary, Used State and Powertrain Enhanced. Exclusionary offers the most extensive coverage, while Powertrain Enhanced is the most basic. Used State is designed to work well for older cars.
      • Royal Administration Services offers four plans through America Auto Care: Ultimate, Premium, Preferred and Primary. Ultimate coverage is similar to bumper-to-bumper coverage. The Primary plan is close to a powertrain plan. The other plans fall somewhere in the middle, with Premium offering more coverage than Primary.
      • The Element has five available plans. The Headstart plan is the most basic and affordable plan. Powertrain Plus and Enhanced Powertrain offer a step up in coverage. These plans are typically available for cars with higher mileage. The fourth plan is Stated Component, which offers the second most coverage. The Exclusionary plan is the most expensive but also the most comprehensive. Expect near complete coverage with the Exclusionary Plan.
      • CarGuard’s five plans, from most to least coverage, are Platinum Plus, Gold Plus, Powertrain Enhanced, Powertrain Plus and Powertrain. The Powertrain plans offer less coverage but are cheaper and available for older cars. The Platinum plans have the most coverage at a higher cost and are less likely to be available for older vehicles.

America Auto Care coverage

America Auto Care will cover repairs if they are made at an ASE-certified repair facility. These repair facilities are present throughout the United States and Canada, meaning an America Auto Care extended auto warranty can cover you even while you’re traveling. America Auto Care’s roadside assistance can help you if you’re stranded, including towing you to the nearest repair facility. You’ll just need to provide a copy of your contract at the repair facility, and America Auto Care will pay for the repair, minus your deductible. You can also call America Auto care customer service with any questions you have.

Many America Auto Care plans are transferable, meaning they can be transferred to another owner if the vehicle is sold. This can help boost the value of your vehicle.

Do we recommend America Auto Care?

We recommend America Auto Care to consumers looking for a wide range of available plans. Low deductibles, as low as $50, are another good selling point. Because you can transfer most plans if you sell your car, you don’t need to worry about buying an extended auto warranty needlessly. The extended auto warranty will add value to your car. Reviewers also praise their America Auto Care’s friendly service. For all these reasons, we recommend America Auto Care.

America Auto Care Reviews

Original review: July 30, 2019

I just got America Auto Care. I used the oil change but I haven't filed a claim yet. America Auto Care wasn't the first one that called me. I got an influx of whole bunch of other calls. And then, I had one company and I was on the first 30 days with them, and then the guy from America Auto Care said they could help me. Also, America Auto Care was cheaper and they had more stuff. So I called and I cancelled the other company out and I stayed with America Auto Care. I hope I don't regret it now. I signed up online and the process was all right. The cost is kinda high, but it's only for 18 months. I figured they kinda condensed everything down to 18 months. Still, I wish it was cheaper. Right now, I'll recommend America Auto Care.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I needed something to cover my truck. It's still new, but I drive a lot of miles. It's a 2015 and it already had 130,000 miles on it, so I needed something just in case something happened. I had went with CarShield, and then I had lost my job, so I had to cancel with them. And then, the company that I lost my job with decided they shouldn't let me go, so they hired me back, so I had to find another warranty provider. And America Auto Care called me and I talked to the guy and signed up. I got the Platinum coverage.

I had good interaction with the sales rep from America Auto Care. I had talked to several people before, and with this guy, it was different. All the people I've talked to before were pushy. I don't respond well to being pushed. But he talked differently, and his demeanor was completely different from what I dealt with in the past. Most of the time, I just hang up. But with this guy, for some reason, I didn't hang up with him. I kept listening to what he had to say. I would recommend America Auto Care to friends. So far, my experience has been great.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I'm the second owner of my Hyundai car which is supposed to have ten years or 100,000 miles factory warranty. I didn’t know that the rest of the warranty is not transferred over to me so instead of me having ten years and this is only in 2013, I only had about a year and a half on it. I was pissed when I found out because I had a thing needed to be replaced.

I needed an extended warranty because these things are too expensive to pay for out of pocket. The car is turbocharged so I wanted something that was gonna cover my engine if something went wrong and everything that the normal factory would cover. I did a Google search and ended up calling and getting quotes from about three different people and after looking at their numbers, America Auto Care was pretty much the cheapest at the time. The warranty covers the suspension to the ball joints except for the brakes which is normal wear and tear. They also told me that if I would have paid this whole thing off in three years instead of for the whole five years continuous, I won't have to pay anything for a remaining couple of years on it.

When I called about the situation with my coil pack going out, the guy was very pleasant and took his time with me. I appreciated that. He looked the information up from my phone number and other stuff that I gave him and didn’t give me any issues. He told me exactly what to do and he was more than helpful. Since I didn’t have my card with me, I pulled my information up online with my number. I showed the young lady at the desk my number from America Auto Care and they took care of everything on their own. Everybody has been pleasant and has taken the time to explain everything when I call in. They didn’t give anybody a hassle when I dropped the car off the next day and had to give them the information.

The only thing I didn’t understand was that they couldn’t replace all of the coil packs and just cover it instead of me having to go back and pay a $100 deductible every time the next two go. Hyundai warranty replaces all of that at one time although they wouldn’t cover it. Other than that, everything else is lovely and excellent experience. I don’t wanna have something go wrong but when it does, I know it’s not gonna be a hassle to get it fixed.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I was looking for an extended warranty and investigated a few auto coverage companies. I found America Auto Care online and when they popped up, I put in my information and they called and gave me a quote. They were very helpful about it. Also, they had better mileage and better customer service. They made sure I understood everything. I had the 100,000 miles for five years. I got the powertrain enhanced and the rep said it covers everything that needs to be covered. I was gonna be paying at the dealership almost the same amount and they were gonna warranty my motor and my transmission for 2,700. And when I got them, it was an extra $200 or $300 and I got three free oil changes with it and flush. They were really awesome about taking care of me.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I recently had a incident where I thought that America Auto Care would cover it but come to find out, they didn’t. So, I ended up having to pay out of pocket for it myself. What’s the point of me having a warranty if I’m just paying America Auto Care for no reason? But they have great customer service. The problem that I had was the wiring in the truck went bad. Chevrolet tried to charge me $320 to do that and America Auto Care told me not to go there. They helped me find another way to save money versus paying Chevrolet that amount of money plus the diagnostic fee. So I went to a mom-and-pop shop and got it fixed for $100. I’m still with America Auto Care and I’m giving them benefit of the doubt. I feel that if something major was to happen, they’ll have my back. They are nice people and they're worth giving a shot.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

America Auto Care called me and the price was right. I’m on disability and they helped me out. The customer service reps had a lot of patience with me. They were very nice and I had no problems with them. There was a lady, Samantha, who was wonderful. I explained to her my condition and she worked with me with the price that was better for me to pay. It was a great experience with America Auto Care.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I like America Auto Care and compared to others, they are cheaper for what they cover. My interaction with their reps was very good, too.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I was looking for an extended coverage plan that if I needed repairs done, I could get them. America Auto Care’s reps were nice and they seemed like they understood my situation that I was retired and on a fixed income, and they gave me a good deal on it.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

America Auto Care called me 'cause my payment that was on AutoPay didn't go through. My life was hacked, and I had to close down all my accounts. At the time, I didn't even know I had their warranty on my 2011 BMW. I was really surprised when I found out about it but their reps sent a booklet to tell me what kind of coverage I had.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I was looking to get a warranty on a vehicle, and America Auto Care's rates were a little better. The only disappointment that I had was that I had a problem with my vehicle and I had bumper-to-bumper to cover it, and they didn’t cover it. They just covered the repair. When I got an oil change, they told me that I may want to take it to the dealer for a check-up ‘cause I have a leak. I had to schedule the appointment and the only opening that they had was a week later. So, I drove my car a week later when I took it to the appointment. They had to put a dye in it to find out where the leak was coming from, and they rescheduled me for the following week.

When I took it back, they said that I had driven the vehicle with the leak and they didn’t cover it. I drove it back and forth to work, but it didn’t damage my vehicle. I didn’t understand why they didn’t cover that, and it cost me $2,700. When I went to the dealer, they told me to drive it so that I could come back and they could see where it was at. So, I was just following instructions. They ended up denying it because they said that when I found out from where I got my oil change that I had a leak, I should’ve had it towed to the dealer right away. If that was a serious problem, the dealer wouldn’t have told me that they gotta put the dye in it, drive it and then bring it back because this is where the leak was coming from. I'm still paying for America Auto Care and I'm really dissatisfied with them.

Is your car out of warranty?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right extended auto warranty for you.

America Auto Care Company Information