Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.29/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

America Auto Care is your assistant when it comes to driving safely. We are a company dedicated to providing our customers the best coverage at affordable prices. We believe that no one should feel unprotected because of high coverage prices. No matter what your auto protection needs are, our team of experts are ready to lead you and help you every step of the way. Contact us today to learn more about our services and protection plans.

BOTTOM LINE

America Auto Care offers many coverage options for a wide range of budgets. Although pricing is not readily available on their website, America Auto Care’s customer service team can provide more information.

PROS

• High number of plans
    • Low deductible
    • Transferrable plans

CONS

• Pricing not available online
    • Doesn't process or approve claims directly

Top America Auto Care Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

America Auto Care's reps were very excellent and informative. Everything they told me was exactly how it was once I got the printout of everything. The plan covers a lot and I like it. I would definitely recommend them.

I wanted as much coverage as possible without paying an arm and a leg. I looked at about four auto coverage companies but America Auto Care was able to stay within my budget and the benefits sounded better than what the other companies offered.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

America Auto Care cost

America Auto care prices vary widely because they work with four different administrators. Coverage differs among these provider’s plans. Simple powertrain coverage will cost less, and bumper-to-bumper coverage will cost more. Because America Auto Care has so many plans, consumers can choose just the right one to fit their budget. Some deductibles can be as low as $50. To receive an exact quote from America Auto Care, simply fill out their online form with information about yourself and your car. You can also call and speak to a person directly for a quote.

America Auto Care offers a 30-day money back guarantee if no claims are made within the first 30 days. This gives you a window to change your mind, and if you decide you don’t want the America Auto Care warranty you won’t be out any money.

America Auto Care plans

America Auto Care works with four administrators to find the right extended auto warranty for you. Each administrator has their own plans, ranging from the most basic powertrain to exclusionary plans, where almost everything is covered.

• Omega Auto Care provides three plans: Exclusionary, Used State and Powertrain Enhanced. Exclusionary offers the most extensive coverage, while Powertrain Enhanced is the most basic. Used State is designed to work well for older cars.
      • Royal Administration Services offers four plans through America Auto Care: Ultimate, Premium, Preferred and Primary. Ultimate coverage is similar to bumper-to-bumper coverage. The Primary plan is close to a powertrain plan. The other plans fall somewhere in the middle, with Premium offering more coverage than Primary.
      • The Element has five available plans. The Headstart plan is the most basic and affordable plan. Powertrain Plus and Enhanced Powertrain offer a step up in coverage. These plans are typically available for cars with higher mileage. The fourth plan is Stated Component, which offers the second most coverage. The Exclusionary plan is the most expensive but also the most comprehensive. Expect near complete coverage with the Exclusionary Plan.
      • CarGuard’s five plans, from most to least coverage, are Platinum Plus, Gold Plus, Powertrain Enhanced, Powertrain Plus and Powertrain. The Powertrain plans offer less coverage but are cheaper and available for older cars. The Platinum plans have the most coverage at a higher cost and are less likely to be available for older vehicles.

America Auto Care coverage

America Auto Care will cover repairs if they are made at an ASE-certified repair facility. These repair facilities are present throughout the United States and Canada, meaning an America Auto Care extended auto warranty can cover you even while you’re traveling. America Auto Care’s roadside assistance can help you if you’re stranded, including towing you to the nearest repair facility. You’ll just need to provide a copy of your contract at the repair facility, and America Auto Care will pay for the repair, minus your deductible. You can also call America Auto care customer service with any questions you have.

Many America Auto Care plans are transferable, meaning they can be transferred to another owner if the vehicle is sold. This can help boost the value of your vehicle.

Do we recommend America Auto Care?

We recommend America Auto Care to consumers looking for a wide range of available plans. Low deductibles, as low as $50, are another good selling point. Because you can transfer most plans if you sell your car, you don’t need to worry about buying an extended auto warranty needlessly. The extended auto warranty will add value to your car. Reviewers also praise their America Auto Care’s friendly service. For all these reasons, we recommend America Auto Care.

America Auto Care Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

America Auto Care called me and the price was right. I’m on disability and they helped me out. The customer service reps had a lot of patience with me. They were very nice and I had no problems with them. There was a lady, Samantha, who was wonderful. I explained to her my condition and she worked with me with the price that was better for me to pay. It was a great experience with America Auto Care.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I was looking for an extended coverage plan that if I needed repairs done, I could get them. America Auto Care’s reps were nice and they seemed like they understood my situation that I was retired and on a fixed income, and they gave me a good deal on it.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

My experience with America Auto Care has been pretty good so far. After looking at three other companies, I liked that America Auto Care was giving me exactly what I wanted for warranty and they were much cheaper. I got bumper-to-bumper coverage, anything to do with the engine, the crankshaft and front axles. Their reps were good about explaining things, and pretty clear too.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I was looking for an auto coverage plan to have something to cover my car if something goes wrong with it. There were about 50 different companies that called me. But I obtained the maximum auto coverage with America Auto Care. It gives you a four-year coverage, and it covers everything. The reps at America Auto Care were friendly.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I was looking for a decent auto coverage and I went online and looked America Auto Care up. I got full coverage from them. It's $100 deductible and covers everything on the car. The representative at America Auto Care was professional, funny, polite, and very helpful. I've already recommended America Auto Care.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I have gotten a runaround on a refund I have been owed since October 2019. There have been multiple excuses of requirements that needed to be fulfilled and then once satisfied I am told that the rep needs to speak with a supervisor and I will be called back. When I call back, I get the same thing and my calls are not returned and most importantly, I still haven't received my funds. I am very disappointed as I actually thought this company had great policies, but after this very disrespectful experience I would not consider returning. I am a single mom with four kids in college. Every penny counts.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I like America Auto Care and compared to others, they are cheaper for what they cover. My interaction with their reps was very good, too.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

America Auto Care called me 'cause my payment that was on AutoPay didn't go through. My life was hacked, and I had to close down all my accounts. At the time, I didn't even know I had their warranty on my 2011 BMW. I was really surprised when I found out about it but their reps sent a booklet to tell me what kind of coverage I had.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I was looking to get a warranty on a vehicle, and America Auto Care's rates were a little better. The only disappointment that I had was that I had a problem with my vehicle and I had bumper-to-bumper to cover it, and they didn’t cover it. They just covered the repair. When I got an oil change, they told me that I may want to take it to the dealer for a check-up ‘cause I have a leak. I had to schedule the appointment and the only opening that they had was a week later. So, I drove my car a week later when I took it to the appointment. They had to put a dye in it to find out where the leak was coming from, and they rescheduled me for the following week.

When I took it back, they said that I had driven the vehicle with the leak and they didn’t cover it. I drove it back and forth to work, but it didn’t damage my vehicle. I didn’t understand why they didn’t cover that, and it cost me $2,700. When I went to the dealer, they told me to drive it so that I could come back and they could see where it was at. So, I was just following instructions. They ended up denying it because they said that when I found out from where I got my oil change that I had a leak, I should’ve had it towed to the dealer right away. If that was a serious problem, the dealer wouldn’t have told me that they gotta put the dye in it, drive it and then bring it back because this is where the leak was coming from. I'm still paying for America Auto Care and I'm really dissatisfied with them.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I was supposed to get a complimentary oil change with my America Auto Care warranty but I was charged for the service. Besides that, everything has been going well.

America Auto Care Company Information