It's that easy Request Information
4.48/5
Based on 176 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

America Auto Care is your assistant when it comes to driving safely. We are a company dedicated to providing our customers the best coverage at affordable prices. We believe that no one should feel unprotected because of high coverage prices. No matter what your auto protection needs are, our team of experts are ready to lead you and help you every step of the way. Contact us today to learn more about our services and protection plans.

282 America Auto Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

My experience with America Auto Care LLC was incredible. They got me a very affordable policy. I honestly expected to pay more. I'm very satisfied with my experience. I have recommended them to my family who also had a great experience with them.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I was looking for a warranty for the car and got a full-coverage plan from America Auto Care. The people I spoke with were fine and I'd recommend them.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I put in for somebody to call me on Google search and I had a couple of people call, but I didn’t trust them. America Auto Care had better coverage than others that I had looked into. It’s comprehensive and it’s $100 deductible. I got the book and it tells everything they cover. I’m also paying monthly interest-free for 18 months, so it's awesome. They take out $147 a month and I don’t even notice it.

I only talked to one guy at America Auto Care then someone else called back to verify. I told them that I go on vacations and sometimes I might drive 110 miles in just one day, and that I’m all over the place. I also said that I can’t be without this vehicle and I don’t wanna buy another vehicle because I have more grandbabies on the way. He was very helpful because he told me about the different plans. He said that there was this one plan that was a little more expensive, but it would be more comprehensive and, therefore, I wouldn’t really have to worry about anything. The plan does rental and if I break down at the side of the road, it covers a certain amount of rental every day until my car is running again. It was a good plan.

Hi Kellye,

We love hearing about our clients' experience with us! At America Auto Care, we offer many customizable warranties to fit all budgets and needs. With convenient bill pay, you never have to worry about paying the bill on time! Hope all is well!

Original review: July 25, 2018

America Auto Care accepted my truck with the modification that I made on it. I have a suspension lift kit with solenoid, and they told me that they could cover everything. They were nice and they helped me through everything when I had my first accident. I was referred to a shop that they deal with, got an estimate, and it took about three weeks to get my truck fixed. It was a pretty smooth process.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I had gone over my current warranty and my car is still brand new, so I didn’t want anything to happen and for me to not be covered. America Auto Care offered an incentive such as a maintenance package which was basically a $100 off brakes whenever I needed them. They also offered a discount on oil changes where they would pay 60% of the cost. Their rep called me back and our interaction was great overall. I understand his job but I don’t like to be sold nothing. He was a little persistent but what he was saying made sense after listening to him, and I went with it. He was very helpful. I hear some noise on my front end so I’m gonna take the car in to get it checked. From my experience so far, I would definitely recommend America Auto Care. They are overall a good company and I’m satisfied with their level of service.

Hey Dondrea,

We are happy to hear we could keep your new car protected! Old or new, warranty is something we believe all vehicles should have for when a problem arises. Having warranty makes getting repairs done to your car manageable, especially with rental coverage keeping you on the road while your vehicle is in the shop. Have a great day!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

Original review: July 22, 2018

The representatives at America Auto Care were pretty cool people and they found me a coverage that suited me. I was looking for a coverage just under the hood bodywork like the engine and I got a powertrain coverage. I filed a claim two months ago and the process was good. Overall, American Auto Care is reasonable, straightforward and they get you what you need.

Hello Keonte,

At America Auto Care, we offer many customizable policies to help each client cover everything they are looking for. Welcome to our family! If you ever have any questions call our customer service team at 888-497-3572.

Original review: July 21, 2018

We love our vehicles. They have been good cars and they're paid off. And we're wanting that assurance that if something happens, we had that extra coverage. My husband did his research and checked a bunch of different companies. America Auto Care came up on top. So my husband got the bumper-to-bumper coverage last year and so far, he's satisfied with it. He said it was a good plan. Given our experience, I've already gotten three other people to sign up. I told them that they have good coverage at a good price and that they can't afford not to have it.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I had an auto coverage plan, but it didn’t cover everything and I’ve been dealing with these warranty companies for a while now. Toco was the main one I was dealing with until I had an issue with the car and it wasn’t covered under there. And then there was another one I was dealing with and I just canceled them about a week ago because I was paying for two. The one I was paying was $68 a month, but it only covered half where I pay half and they will pay the other percentage so I wanted someone where I would just pay the first $100 deductible, and then they’ll take care of the rest.

I looked at several auto coverage companies and America Auto Care just kept popping up on the internet. I checked them up with the Better Business Bureau, and the rating that they got really stuck out. I love my Chrysler 300 and I take care of it. I wanted the top-of-the-line coverage and I’m paying America Auto Care $100 and something monthly for it.

The rep I dealt with from America Auto Care was fantastic. He played a big part in making me feel comfortable with going through their company. A lot of these people I deal with just wanna try to hurry and get my business, impress me and get me off the phone. But this individual wasn’t like them. He took time, answered my questions and he let me bend his ear when it came to the other company that I had dealt with in the past. The way he treated me was the way I wanted to be treated, and I wish a lot of companies would do that. I would refer someone else to America Auto Care.

Hey Trennon,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our company! Reading a review like yours brightens all of our day here at the office. Our agents are trained from day one to inform and educate future clients to help them better understand extended coverage policies. We like for all of our clients to feel comfortable with their decision when purchasing a warranty. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call our customer service team at 888-497-3572 and they would be glad to assit you. Welcome to our family!

Original review: July 19, 2018

I was looking for something to help me out with the expenses if something was to happen with my vehicle and I looked at 15 auto coverage companies. America Auto Care called me and I liked the guy that I spoke with on the phone. He was really nice and he answered a lot of questions. I got a plan that covers things which a lot of plans I had didn't. So, I’ve recommended America Auto Care to a couple of my friends at work.

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for the kind words. Our agents love hearing positive feedback from clients. Hope all is well!

Original review: July 18, 2018

I got America Auto Care to cover my car. I've had two interactions with their reps and their pricing was a little bit better than that of other companies.

Original review: July 13, 2018

The coverage of my vehicle was gonna expire so I looked for a regular coverage. America Auto Care called me and they worked with me with my finances. I ended up getting the Exclusionary and it came with free maintenance coverage. They paid the whole maintenance plan. The representative and I talked and he was good on the details in describing to me what all of it covered.

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to our family! We are glad to hear our agents were able to help you find a policy best fit for you! The added maintenance benefits are always a perk. Hope you're doing well! If you ever have any questions, call our customer service team at 888-497-3572.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I bought a truck from a dealership and I got to know America Auto Care from them. I used the warranty and there was no problem paying. So, America Auto Care was great.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I kept getting calls every day from different people asking me about the warranty. It was expiring and it was frustrating so I got on the internet and looked America Auto Care up and they had good reviews so I gave them a call and they were easy to talk with.

Hey Michael,

Welcome to our family! We are glad to hear we could keep your wallet and your vehicle protected with an extended warranty. Hope all is well!

Original review: June 28, 2018

I needed to have an extended full coverage for my vehicle and with American Auto I got to extend it 75,000 miles so that worked out fine for me. Their representatives were very helpful. They gave me the information I needed. With every question I had, the person I talked to was very knowledgeable and very confident over the phone. He was very businesslike. So it was a good experience.

Hello James,

We are happy to hear you felt confident, with your agent, in your decision to purchase a warranty. All of our agents here, at America Auto Care, undergo extensive training to ensure they are well versed on warranty policies and able to pass that knowledge onto future clients.

Original review: June 22, 2018

My car recently came outside its warranty plan and I wanted an extended warranty to cover any major repairs that could go wrong with my vehicle. I've had to file a claim with America Auto Care and it was great. I didn't have to do anything 'cause my service provider did everything and he said everything was smooth. So far so good and I have recommended them.

Hello Twanna,

We believe the claims process should be quick and painless for our clients. When our clients sign up they are assigned an agent that will handle any correspondence needed. This frees up client time and allows them to continue on about their day. We are happy your claim was handled smoothly and in a timely manner. Hope all is well.

Original review: June 20, 2018

When I get calls from warranty companies, I hang up and then do my own investigation, see what’s in Better Business Bureau, poor ratings and stuff like that. Then I got a call again from America Auto Care and went with it because I like the rating better than the rest of the calls that I got in terms of my Nissan extended warranty. The representative answered my questions so he was great. The questions that I asked were in reference to what I had already researched and stuff on the web and he answered those. America Auto Care is a top rated company because I don’t wanna be paying for any extended warranty but you gotta have something when you’re dealing with each car and the mechanic.

When I first signed up, it was with one of my credit cards and I didn’t wanna use that card. On the second month, they deducted the money. On the third time they tried to deduct it, they couldn’t so they gave me a call but I was meaning to call them because I wanted to change that card. I drive for a living and I was coming back from Springfield and I asked the girl if it was possible for her to call me back tomorrow so we could change that card. I gave her the time and she returned that call and we fixed that problem. So that was good.

Hello Anthony,

We appreciate a client that does their research. With there being so many warranty companies we encourage future clients to read reviews and make an educated decision on which company would work best for them. We are glad to have you as part of our family.Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I wanted to make sure that if I break down in the middle of the road and something needs to be fixed, it wouldn't have to come out out of my pocket. But I was worried about the pre-existing part of the warranty. If something breaks, America Auto Care can say it's pre-existing. But the representative saw me and it was my last chance to get the warranty. That convinced me. I went with them for the price and setting up the payment was easy. I went through the book and I have pretty much everything in terms of coverage, including the rental and the roadside assistance.

Hello Leticia,

We are glad to hear our agents could help in keeping your wallet and vehicle protected. With each of our policies comes road side assistance, so no matter where you are at help is only a phone call away.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I looked at auto warranty companies that will fit in my budget and I applied for an America Auto Care policy online. I heard back from a representative and agreed to buy it and then I got a little pamphlet in the mail. I got the auto coverage for major problems and my interactions with their representatives were all positive.

Hi Joseph,

Welcome to our family! We are happy to hear our agents were able to find a policy that covers everything you need while fitting into your budget. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call our customer service team at 888-497-3572.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I'm pleased with America Auto Care. I got a phone call from them after seeing them on a website and the gentleman was a very nice, young guy. I decided to have them because my car is a '04 Titan and it has got miles on it. I've taken care of it over the years and spent money fixing things here and there, but I like the idea of somebody else having to pay for it. And from the consumer reports that I did get information on, America Auto Care seem to be very good.

I got a premium and the representative was excellent. But the one thing he did promise me that I haven't received was free oil change and a couple of things. Also I did not know I had the 30-day and 1,000 miles waiting period when it was initially sold to me, and my breakdown happened about three weeks later, which I didn't expect. We were out garage selling and the fuel pump went bad. I was headed back to the house with it and the guy across the street works on cars and he's certified to do all that. I said, "Great." But apparently it wasn't covered so that was a bummer. I'll be lucky to have 1,000 miles on this truck in six months because we only drive it on the weekends for garage sales. So I went ahead and had it fixed. It costed me about $600. I should've been told about the waiting period. That was not to my knowledge that I remember.

Hey Donny,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with your agent, as well as, your policy. How the maintenance package works is by reimbursement. You, the client, pays for the services and then mails in the receipts to the administrator and they will reimburse you. If you have any questions on this, please call our wonderful customer service team for assistance 888-497-3572.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I was looking for a plan that covered most things that would go wrong with my vehicle that wasn't crazy expensive and would last for a while. I'd signed on with another company before I got with America Auto Care, but what I had gotten was $50 more a month and it didn't include any computer stuff that was in my car. America Auto Care gave me a phone call and they've been wonderful, pleasant and easy to deal with. I've missed a couple of calls from them but whenever I got back with them, they were real polite and understanding.

Hey Daniel,

We believe quality coverage should be both affordable and beneficial. Here at America Auto Care our agents review each clients needs in a policy as well as a price point that will fit their budget. It's nice hearing from satisfied clients. Hope you're doing well!

Original review: June 14, 2018

I was looking for something that would cover my entire car and that was cheaper than what I had. I checked out two other companies, but America Auto Care was cheaper. The rep told me what he could offer me and what the price was then that was it. I've got the drivetrain protection, a 100,000 miles plus and etc. I also have a payment plan and it was easy to set up.

Hi Mary,

We are glad you are satisfied with your new warranty. We believe extended warranty should be affordable to all vehicle owners. At America Auto Care, we offer many types of policies to suit all concerns and budgets. Hope all is well!

Original review: June 13, 2018

The warranty was gone on my five-year old car and I would have normally bought a new car by now but I don’t have the money anymore. America Auto Care was the first one that called me for the extended auto warranty and they explained everything. They were low and it came way down because I’m single and elderly. I really can’t afford it, but I don’t wanna get stuck with a big deal if the air conditioning goes out or if something major happens to the car ‘cause I’m gonna probably have it for another five years. After the initial call, no one ever called me or have a follow-up and I did not get the complete listing of what’s covered, what’s not covered and how much it costs. I was talked into it and they’re taking payments out of my checking account. I’m stuck for 18 months with it.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I was looking to cover basic repairs on the car if anything goes wrong with it. I looked at two auto coverage companies but then I had a good experience with the person at America Auto Care who called me. He was very knowledgeable and he answered all my questions. He gave me a lot of information and he was able to help me find what I was looking for. He explained everything to me in a manner that I could understand and that was why I ended up buying the warranty two months ago. The plan covers most of the important parts of the whole vehicle. Some of the previous auto coverage services that I had weren't covering some of the things that he said this plan will cover.

Hi Sandra,

We are so happy to hear that we could help assist you in keeping your vehicle protected. All of our agents are extensively trained to be able to pick the best policy for each client. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we welcome you to our family!

Original review: June 9, 2018

I was looking for an extended warranty for my Nissan Altima and then America Auto Care contacted me. They have electronic and powertrain coverage so I chose them. I gave the representative who I worked with some questions before I said yes. Then my son and I spoke with him on a conference call and we were satisfied with him. So far, I haven't had any problems with America Auto Care.

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Welcome to our family. If you ever have any questions regarding your policy, give our customer service team a call at 888-497-3572. Hope all is well!

Original review: June 1, 2018

America Auto Care isn't overly priced and it covers a lot of things like my engine, parts breakdown, and things that cost the most when something happens to a car. I got a full coverage from them. America Auto Care's representatives have been extremely helpful and friendly. They didn’t mind walking me through what I was covered instead of trying to give me a brief description and rush me off the phone. America Auto Care is doing a great job.

Hey Tiffany,

At, America Auto Care, we train all of our agents to value the importance of explaining the details of policies to clients. We aim for clients to feel informed and comfortable with the policy they have and the understanding of how it works. Thank you for you kind words. Hope all is well!

Original review: May 30, 2018

My 2014 Toyota Corolla is one of the most reliable cars on the road, and yet I went with an extended warranty just for the peace of mind. Well, that turned out to be a terrible mistake. Last week, I made my first claim for $600, due a failed rear wheel bearing. I called America Auto Care repeatedly trying to reach a claims representative. Each time, I endured extended wait times (in excess of 20 minutes per call) and after FIVE DAYS (and this was five days without my car), I was told that the claim was denied.

Throughout this ordeal, I called the Toyota Dealership (who was doing the repair) and they told me that they were also contacting America Auto Care repeatedly, and each time, AAC said that they were going to call me, the owner of the car. Not once in five days did this company call me. Save your money. This company cannot be trusted. After this experience, I went online in desperation to find a way to contact the company's owner or manager and was unsuccessful. Is this a real business or just a shill? Their website has very little information. I wish I'd seen this website *before* I gave them my money. I'm disgusted beyond words. I'm a 63-year-old man and I am very careful with my money, but AAC ripped me off thoroughly. Shame on them.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I was getting an overwhelming amount of phone calls from auto warranty companies and I didn't like that. Evidently, when your warranty expires, your number goes out to 500 different companies and they're all trying to get your business. A rep from America Auto Care called and told me about their company. He explained the product and the services really well and broke everything down to what was really helpful. He was also the one who was most respectful of my time. And when I asked for him to call me back at a certain time, he would, which I found to be professional. He was also very patient and kept answering my questions even though I probably asked the same question five times. I ended up getting an extended warranty from them and everything was really good. I would encourage my friends to sign up as well.

Hello Lacey,

Welcome to our family! We love when customers share their experience with us. Each of our agents is trained to not only choose the best policy for a future client, but to also educate the client in all aspects of that policy. We pride ourselves on taking the time needed to ensure the client is comfortable in making their decision to purchase warranty for their vehicle.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I know I gotta pay upfront but I was looking at an auto coverage that was gonna take care of the rest of the expense as well as take care of the vehicle. I saw America Auto Care’s reviews online and their reps answered the questions the best they could. I got the bumper-to-bumper coverage and they’ve done alright as long as I can pay the bill.

Hi Michael,

Welcome to our family! Here at America Auto Care we do our best to accommodate our clients. We recognize that sometimes our clients go through financial hardships. If ever you find yourself in one, don't hesitate to call our customer service department and our staff would be more than willing to help, if able.

Original review: May 26, 2018

When I bought a Jeep, America Auto Care was a 90-day deal that was part of the package. One time, I had to call in after some work on the Jeep was done before the mileage went away. The mileage was recorded on the work receipt and I sent a copy to America Auto Care and everything came out and I got paid for it. However, I’m dissatisfied that I wasn’t able to re-up the coverage as the vehicle was only covered for the year that I bought it from the dealership.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I do a lot of traveling, so America Auto Care has been a good thing to have. Their rep explained a lot of things to me and if I asked a question, he got an answer for it. I just got my bumper to bumper policy the other day. It covers all the way down to my electric window switch. I would recommend America Auto Care to people. You never know when you're gonna need it.

Hi Robert,

Well said! We like to think of auto warranty as health insurance for your vehicle. You never know when you're going to need it but it's best to have it. Hope all is well!

America Auto Care expert review by Lauren Fix

Auto Care specializes in vehicle service contracts (VSC). The company is a contract provider, or broker, meaning they connect you with a plan administrator, who will handle your claim in case of needed repairs. America Auto Care offers a variety of plan options according to the make, model, year and mileage of your vehicle.

• Maintenance plans: America Auto Care offers several different maintenance plans, which cover needed vehicle upkeep. Consumers can choose the plan that meets their needs and budget.

• Transferable: In many cases, customers can transfer their vehicle service contracts to the new owner if they sell their covered car. This benefit can increase the car’s resale value.

• Mechanic choice: America Auto Care customers have the freedom to take their car to any Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified repair facility. The claims department can help customers select a facility that can handle their repair.

• Options: America Auto is a VSC broker and works with four different plan administrators. This means that the company offers a wider variety of plans than direct providers and can help consumers select the best one for their budget.

• Mechanic locations: The administrators for America Auto Care plans will pay for covered repairs throughout the United States and Canada, so consumers can get their vehicle repaired even if it malfunctions while they’re traveling.

• Best for: new car owners, used car owners, busy families and those who drive frequently.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

America Auto Care Company Information

Formerly Named:
1111 SE Federal Hwy STE 128
Stuart
FL
americaautocare.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business