4.04/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

America Auto Care is your assistant when it comes to driving safely. We are a company dedicated to providing our customers the best coverage at affordable prices. We believe that no one should feel unprotected because of high coverage prices. No matter what your auto protection needs are, our team of experts are ready to lead you and help you every step of the way. Contact us today to learn more about our services and protection plans.

471 America Auto Care Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

America Auto Care was gonna extend my factory warranty for an exorbitant amount of money. Their sales reps were very pushy. I was rushed into making decisions. I was hounded and was very dissatisfied. They were supposed to extend my warranty out to like 150,000 miles from the original coverage, which gives me like 25,000 miles. My vehicle’s only got 70,000 on it.

Things weren’t really explained to me all that great. They kept calling my vehicle a 2017 Impala. They were supposed to correct it four or five different times in the computer, but it never got corrected. Every time I got called, it was a telemarketer I finally got fed up with because I'm a truck driver and at the most inconvenient times I would get three to five telemarketer calls or robocalls a day. I haven't received the policy in the mail explaining anything, and I needed a rundown because supposedly, I've got two extended warranties and I don't know if they're from the same company or if they're two different companies. I need to know so I can plan for stuff. And I need to have it in writing what is covered and what's not covered.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I was online looking for extended auto coverage and I was looking for the best rates. And America Auto Care gave me the best coverage in terms of mileage, what was included, bumper-to-bumper, and the payment plan. The thing is I did not get the welcome packet with the card and the information. I haven't had to use it yet, but the point is if I have to use it, I don't have the information that goes with it because that was supposed to be mailed, and I never got it. But other than that, they were very helpful.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I was looking for an auto coverage plan to have something to cover my car if something goes wrong with it. There were about 50 different companies that called me. But I obtained the maximum auto coverage with America Auto Care. It gives you a four-year coverage, and it covers everything. The reps at America Auto Care were friendly.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Customer service was terrible, every time I called I was put on hold then after 5 mins the automated system would say a representative would be calling me back. After 3 times they finally call back.. One other time I had questions concerning some repair. I was told that had to talk to someone else and they would call me back. Never did. Good luck on getting them on the phone.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I was looking for a decent auto coverage and I went online and looked America Auto Care up. I got full coverage from them. It's $100 deductible and covers everything on the car. The representative at America Auto Care was professional, funny, polite, and very helpful. I've already recommended America Auto Care.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

I wanted to have my truck covered. I looked at three auto coverage companies but I went with America Auto Care. It was a complete coverage, and I got a bumper-to-bumper coverage. I talked to somebody there and it was a good experience.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I was searching for a warranty and America Auto Care was one of the ones that responded. I was looking for something to cover the car for any major repairs in case anything happens to it. I've just purchased it. I looked at about four companies before selecting America Auto Care. I liked that their salesman was good. They were all about the same but their salesman talked better. He was informative, professional and courteous.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I just got America Auto Care. I used the oil change but I haven't filed a claim yet. America Auto Care wasn't the first one that called me. I got an influx of whole bunch of other calls. And then, I had one company and I was on the first 30 days with them, and then the guy from America Auto Care said they could help me. Also, America Auto Care was cheaper and they had more stuff. So I called and I cancelled the other company out and I stayed with America Auto Care. I hope I don't regret it now. I signed up online and the process was all right. The cost is kinda high, but it's only for 18 months. I figured they kinda condensed everything down to 18 months. Still, I wish it was cheaper. Right now, I'll recommend America Auto Care.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I needed something to cover my truck. It's still new, but I drive a lot of miles. It's a 2015 and it already had 130,000 miles on it, so I needed something just in case something happened. I had went with CarShield, and then I had lost my job, so I had to cancel with them. And then, the company that I lost my job with decided they shouldn't let me go, so they hired me back, so I had to find another warranty provider. And America Auto Care called me and I talked to the guy and signed up. I got the Platinum coverage.

I had good interaction with the sales rep from America Auto Care. I had talked to several people before, and with this guy, it was different. All the people I've talked to before were pushy. I don't respond well to being pushed. But he talked differently, and his demeanor was completely different from what I dealt with in the past. Most of the time, I just hang up. But with this guy, for some reason, I didn't hang up with him. I kept listening to what he had to say. I would recommend America Auto Care to friends. So far, my experience has been great.

Original review: July 28, 2019

I was looking for full coverage and I looked at five auto coverage companies. America Auto Care's down payment was reasonable and they would cover the car from front to back for four years. I applied over the phone, and I had great interactions with their rep. My experience was fine.

America Auto Care Company Information