3.91/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

America Auto Care is your assistant when it comes to driving safely. We are a company dedicated to providing our customers the best coverage at affordable prices. We believe that no one should feel unprotected because of high coverage prices. No matter what your auto protection needs are, our team of experts are ready to lead you and help you every step of the way. Contact us today to learn more about our services and protection plans.

America Auto Care Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I was supposed to get a complimentary oil change with my America Auto Care warranty but I was charged for the service. Besides that, everything has been going well.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

America Auto Care seemed to be a good auto warranty and it works well. It didn’t cost me anything when I filed a claim. Somebody was there doing it and I would have to be there too if I have to.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

America Auto Care took my money but we couldn’t get anything done. My son's car was having issues and we called several places but we were told that some things would be covered, like certain parts but not labor. My son really needed the car fixed so I took it in. I’m a single mom and was literally living on child support, so it was a really hard decision. I was under the assumption that everything was covered through the warranty. That’s what I was told. And so, I just cancelled it because I can’t pay for it and then pay on top of it.

When I tried to cancel the warranty over the phone, they said I had to write in to cancel. But they wouldn’t give me an address. They told me to look in the book but there were two different addresses. I asked which one should I send to but the rep didn't know. It was awful. I also said that I wanted a refund, and then they said that I would have to write a different letter and explain why. I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I’ve signed up with America Auto Care and everything went fine. We’re paying at so much amount for the next couple of years, and it covers us for the next four years or the next 80,000 miles.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

My experience with America Auto Care has been pretty good so far. After looking at three other companies, I liked that America Auto Care was giving me exactly what I wanted for warranty and they were much cheaper. I got bumper-to-bumper coverage, anything to do with the engine, the crankshaft and front axles. Their reps were good about explaining things, and pretty clear too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America Auto Care?

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

I purchased this policy back in April of 2018. During the summer of 2018 I took my car to a reputable air conditioning shop to have the air conditioner looked at and, at that time they said it was the cabin air evaporator sensor that was bad and the repairs would be $750 to remove the dash and replace the sensor in the dash. The dealership called America Auto Care and they said the part was not covered even though I have the AC coverage therefore it cost me $750 to make the repair myself also, in this agreement I purchase the powertrain enhanced mechanics coverage which allowed me to have three oil changes and a battery replaced free and brakes replaced up to a certain amount in the first year. I sent in receipts for three oil changes to be refunded to me and it has now been several months and I have not heard anything back from them.

I contacted their customer service department and they said they never received anything and now that it's more than a year since I purchased this policy the free repairs are no longer covered,, go figure,, but yet I got proof that I faxed a copy to them. Yes they have a wonderful group of people that work there and will talk to you great on the phone but when it comes to using their service I have of yet been refunded any of the money I have put out, therefore, I my be making a decision of going through a different company, and I only gave them 1 star because of these problems with them.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

The reps of America Auto Care did fine. I liked their price and how they would extend my miles and years. I got bumper-to-bumper coverage from them.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

I had America Auto Care when I first got my car and they told me that they work with Chevrolet. So, if I ever had any problems, I can use them because they work with Chevrolet. So, I just went on ahead and signed with them. I liked what they offered and it was the best. I had a really good sales representative as well. He told me if I ever needed anything, that I could call him and be able to use the number he gave me to call him. So far, right now, I’m satisfied with my experience with America Auto Care.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

In case my car's transmission and engine go bad, I want to make sure those are covered. American Auto Care's reps were professionals and I got motor, transmission and electrical coverage from them. Other people should go for their warranty.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

America Auto Care was gonna extend my factory warranty for an exorbitant amount of money. Their sales reps were very pushy. I was rushed into making decisions. I was hounded and was very dissatisfied. They were supposed to extend my warranty out to like 150,000 miles from the original coverage, which gives me like 25,000 miles. My vehicle’s only got 70,000 on it.

Things weren’t really explained to me all that great. They kept calling my vehicle a 2017 Impala. They were supposed to correct it four or five different times in the computer, but it never got corrected. Every time I got called, it was a telemarketer I finally got fed up with because I'm a truck driver and at the most inconvenient times I would get three to five telemarketer calls or robocalls a day. I haven't received the policy in the mail explaining anything, and I needed a rundown because supposedly, I've got two extended warranties and I don't know if they're from the same company or if they're two different companies. I need to know so I can plan for stuff. And I need to have it in writing what is covered and what's not covered.

America Auto Care Company Information