Find the Best Assisted Living in Bellevue, WA
Top 8 Bellevue Assisted Living Facilities
24/7 assisted living, respite care and memory care services. Communities located in California, Nevada and Washington. Take the dare quiz on Aegis Living’s website to determine the level of care necessary for loved ones.
|Bellevue Elderly Care||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted living in a small family home that holds six residents. Provides laundry, housekeeping, entertainment, social services and scheduled activities.
|Era Living||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted living and memory care at its facilities in Downtown Bellevue and the surrounding areas. Provides wellness programs, nutritional support and medication management.
|Evergreen Court Retirement Homes||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted and independent living in Bellevue. Provides laundry service, concierge support, maintenance, on-site dining, on-site activities and scheduled transportation.
|Patriots Glen||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted living, memory care and short-term respite care in Bellevue. Entertainment includes game and movie nights, fitness classes, and scheduled activities. Five related facilities in Washington.
|Regency Newcastle||Read Author Review|
Offers assisted living and independent living in Newcastle. Services include housekeeping and daily personal care. Provides fitness classes, spiritual activities and monthly wellness visits.
|The Bellettini||Read Author Review|
Offers pet-friendly assisted living and independent living in Downtown Bellevue. Located near hospitals and entertainment spots. On-site dining, fitness facilities and concierge service.
|Village Concepts||Read Author Review|
Offers independent living, assisted living and memory care throughout Washington. Issaquah facility includes an on-site chapel, an on-site salon, free parking and daily meals.
What to know about assisted living in Bellevue
Designed specifically for older adults who can no longer live on their own or those with disabilities, assisted living facilities in Bellevue offer residents support and health and social services. Washington’s Department of Social and Health Services overlooks all assisted living facilities in Bellevue, but it still pays to do your research before you or your loved one moves in.
Here are a few of the things to consider when thinking about assisted living in Bellevue:
- Washington taxes: Washington does not have a state income tax. This means that any income from retirement accounts, pensions and Social Security is only eligible for federal taxes.
- Bellevue transit: Bellevue has what’s called the Choose Your Way program, which is a one-stop resource for transportation options, including customized commute plans and travel rewards. Older adults are also eligible for the Regional Reduced Fare Permit, which offers discounted rides.
- Bellevue medical facilities: Bellevue offers quite a few hospitals and medical centers, including Overlake Medical Center & Clinics and the Virginia Mason Bellevue Medical center. Both are nonprofit facilities.
- Bellevue weather: Bellevue experiences mild weather, with averages throughout the year falling between 37 and 79 degrees. This means that it’s often a little chilly but all around fairly comfortable for a majority of the year. It does rain more in Bellevue than the national average, but snow is not common.
How much does assisted living cost in Bellevue?
Bellevue is a relatively expensive city to live in, and that includes its assisted living facilities. The average cost of assisted living in Bellevue is around $5,000 per month.
The price of assisted living usually depends first and foremost on the facility and its amenities. Many Bellevue assisted living facilities have a wide range of amenities, which increases their prices. Other features that can impact average assisted living facility costs include what kind of services you or your loved one requires and the level of medical care needed.
Speak to a representative at each facility to discuss pricing and keeping costs low while maintaining a high level of service. If you’re concerned about the cost, many facilities are willing to reduce service to fit within your budget.
Bellevue assisted living FAQ
- Who qualifies for assisted living facilities in Bellevue?
- Assisted living is best for older adults who have difficulty completing daily activities but don’t have severe cognitive impairments or extensive medical needs. Such individuals might be better suited to memory care or skilled nursing facilities.
- How do you pay for assisted living in Washington?
- Paying out of pocket is the most common way. However, you can also pay for assisted living with long-term-care insurance or a reverse mortgage. The Washington Medicaid Personal Care (MPC) Program and The Community First Choice Option are state-funded programs that can also help cover the cost of assisted living in Washington.
- What Bellevue regulations protect older adults in assisted living facilities?
- In Washington, assisted living facilities must be licensed by the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services. For licensing, facilities must provide housing, activities, laundry, meals, medical assistance, health care coordination and emergency assistance. Optional services, like assistance with daily living tasks and medication administration, must also be available.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Bellevue assisted living community information
The Bellettini, an MBK Senior Living community, offers independent living apartments and assisted living residences in Downtown Bellevue. Its location is convenient to hospitals, like Overlake Medical Center, and entertainment, like the Bellevue Arts Museum. Residences are pet-friendly, up to 2,400 square feet, and available with customizable design features, like hardwood floors and granite countertops. Amenities include an Italian restaurant on-site, a 24-hour gym and fitness center, concierge service, and valet parking. MBK Senior Living also has nearby communities in Mercer Island, Mountlake Terrace, Olympia, Seattle and Woodinville.
- Located in: Bellevue
- Address: 1115 108th Ave. NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Phone: (425) 278-6639
- Website: mbkseniorliving.com
Patriots Glen, a Careage community, offers assisted living, memory care and short-term respite care in Bellevue. It provides a licensed nurse on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Residents enjoy assistance with everyday tasks and personal care plus specially curated entertainment. Pets are allowed and welcomed. Careage also has other communities in Bellevue along with locations in DuPont, Lakewood and Renton.
- Located in: Bellevue
- Address: 1640 148th Ave. SE, Bellevue, WA 98007
- Phone: (425) 943-9765
- Website: careage.com
Regency Newcastle offers retirement and assisted living options. Each assisted living resident receives an assessment before move-in to ensure personalized care and support. Services include housekeeping, daily physical fitness, spiritual activities and monthly wellness visits. Regency Newcastle is located close to Lake Boren Park.
- Located in: Newcastle
- Address: 7454 Newcastle Golf Club Road, Newcastle, WA 98059
- Phone: (425) 453-1508
- Website: regency-pacific.com
Village Concepts offers multiple residence options, including independent living, assisted living and memory care. Benefits at one community, Spiritwood at Pine Lake, include a mobile podiatrist, a hygienist and a hearing specialist along with weekly happy hours. Village Concepts has 14 assisted living facilities in Washington, including communities in Renton, Burien, Auburn, Bothell, Milton, Enumclaw, Gig Harbor and Marysville.
- Located in: Issaquah
- Address: 3607 228th Ave. SE, Issaquah, WA 98029
- Phone: (425) 549-4560
- Website: villageconcepts.com
Era Living provides premier retirement communities, assisted living and memory care. The facility partners with the University of Washington School of Nursing for innovative wellness and active aging programs. Other services include nutritional support, social support and medication management. The Gardens at Town Square is one of eight Era Living communities in Washington, including locations in Broadview, Issaquah, Renton, Mercer Island, North Seattle, Ravenna and Wallingford.
- Located in: Bellevue, Issaquah, Renton and Mercer Island
- Address: 933 111th Ave. NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Phone: (425) 448-3615
- Website: eraliving.com
Evergreen Court Retirement Homes offers retirement communities in Bellevue, including assisted and independent living. The facility includes a TV lounge, an activities room and a dining room. To apply, residents must be at least 62 and a half years of age by the end of the calendar year. Evergreen Court Retirement Homes is located near Downtown Bellevue and Overlake Medical Center.
- Located in: Bellevue
- Address: 900 124th Ave. NE, Bellevue, WA 98005
- Phone: (425) 455-4333
- Website: myevergreencourt.com
Bellevue Elderly Care is an adult family home that can house up to six residents at a time. It specializes in personalized support and providing a friendly, small community with a ratio of one caregiver to every two residents. All residents receive room and board, laundry service, supervision and help with activities. Social services are also available.
- Located in: Bellevue
- Address: 102 162nd Ave. SE, Bellevue, WA 98008
- Phone: (206) 349-0897
- Website: bellevueelderlycare.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.