Find a Medical Alert Systems partner

2. Medical Alert Systems

4.6/5 (3473 ratings)
Find a Medical Alert Systems partner

Find Medical Alert Systems partners near you

Want assurance for you or a loved one?

Get help from a Medical Alert partner

Compare Brands

About Bay Alarm Medical

For over 60 years, Bay Alarm Medical's singular mission has been to protect the most important things in life: family, health and independence. We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of safety, honesty and customer service. All of our clients are fully protected with industry-leading medical alert systems and backed by one of the nation's most reliable 24 hour medical alert emergency call centers.

Find Medical Alert Systems partners near you

Pros

• GPS technology
    • Optional automatic fall detection
    • 30-day free trial

Cons

• Add-on services can get expensive

Bottom Line

Bay Alarm Medical offers a comprehensive menu of products and services without long-term contracts. Add-ons can get pricey, but there are budget options to cover the basics.

Want assurance for you or a loved one?

Get help from a Medical Alert partner

Compare Brands

Bay Alarm Medical Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bay Alarm Medical?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bay Alarm Medical?

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

I spoke with a young man to receive help with activating our 4G LTE GPS device. He was very professional and easily took me through the steps to get the device up and running. He also clarified questions I had about the device and the Caregiver Tracking App. He was very knowledgeable about how the device worked and patiently took me through the steps needed. Since I am elderly, he needed extra patience--bless him!!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

Finally setup system for mother. Setup support was awesome. Then realized I had been charged for 4 months prior to setup. No one mentioned when I purchased and agreed to contract that it needed to be set up right away. Don’t think it’s fair that I was charged and unit was still in box. Billing had no empathy for the fact that an older person could not set it up. All I ask is for where it states that I must set it up within a period of time. Billing was rude and not very understanding. Unacceptable. I hope to see the contract in my email as I ask the billing agent to send. Karl

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

My experience with Bay Alarm Medical was positive and we had no problems with the equipment. I did have an issue with billing when my credit card on file expired and charges accrued. When I no longer needed the service and canceled it a few months later I was billed in error for months in excess of the length of time I had the service. To their credit they corrected the issue over the phone.

Bay Alarm Medical response

Hi Paul - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad to hear everything was taken care of in regards to your billing case. We are always happy to help and make sure things are taken care of properly, especially if there is any error on our end. Thank you again for your feedback!

Best regards,

Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

Spoke with Karina who could not have been more helpful. She knew the product I needed to order, and processed the order quickly. She was a very considerate person. She confirmed shipping addresses, when it will ship and approximate delivery date. Thanks.

Bay Alarm Medical response

Hi Maria - Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience with Karina. We are so proud to have her on our team and she truly appreciates your kind words. Thank you so much! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Best regards,

Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

We used Bay Medical for 5 years, no problems at all but don't need the service anymore since mom has home care now. The customer service line is a little slow though (maybe due to Covid?) And it took a couple of weeks to get a refund credit back on her card.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

Box did not work no matter what we did. Took a long time waiting on hold for technical support. Was thinking for a moment to cancel the service. But Alexis made the difference. She was professional & supportive and took care of the problem by having another unit sent out ASAP. And did not feel rushed with her when asking questions. I would give her 5 stars.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

The rep did an excellent job correcting a billing issue because an automatic withdrawal of payment each month wasn’t working with my bank account. It should work now. Thank you to the rep from your company. Also my sister for whom this system was set up for just fell recently and it worked! Excellent work, Bay Alarm!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

Bay Alarm is an awesome company. They have responded so quickly to help my parents whether the alarm was accidentally triggered or it was an actual emergency, which we have had 3. Highly recommend their services. Everyone is extremely helpful, kind and considerate.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

I spoke with John. He was very helpful and helped me locate my medical clip on unit. (It was in my robe.) He was very helpful and sent me a reverse notification beep so I could find the unit. He did a great job! Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Had several question about a new Bay Alarm Medical system. Took about 10 minutes to reach a Customer Care person, but they were very helpful, answering all my questions. I would recommend this company based on price and customer care service.

Bay Alarm Medical Company Information