Find a Medical Alert Systems partner

2. Medical Alert Systems

4.4/5 (53 ratings)
Find a Medical Alert Systems partner

Find Medical Alert Systems partners near you

Want assurance for you or a loved one?

Get help from a Medical Alert partner

Compare Brands

About Bay Alarm Medical

For over 60 years, Bay Alarm Medical's singular mission has been to protect the most important things in life: family, health and independence. We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of safety, honesty and customer service. All of our clients are fully protected with industry-leading medical alert systems and backed by one of the nation's most reliable 24 hour medical alert emergency call centers.

Find Medical Alert Systems partners near you

Pros

• GPS technology
    • Optional automatic fall detection
    • 30-day free trial

Cons

• Add-on services can get expensive

Bottom Line

Bay Alarm Medical offers a comprehensive menu of products and services without long-term contracts. Add-ons can get pricey, but there are budget options to cover the basics.

Want assurance for you or a loved one?

Get help from a Medical Alert partner

Compare Brands

Bay Alarm Medical Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bay Alarm Medical?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bay Alarm Medical?

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

On Dec 21st (Monday) I spoke with a saleswoman. I wanted to purchase the services for my cousin Carolyn **. She was in the hospital and coming out shortly. The sales woman assured me that the unit would ship that day or the next and it would be 3 to 5 days in transit. So I ordered the unit and service. No shipment that day or the next so I called and was told by customer support that the unit would ship on Tuesday or Wednesday. No shipment. On Thursday I called again and was told the unit would ship today. Today I received an email saying a tracking number was assigned but no record of the item in the postal system, just a record of the tracking number. The saleswoman said it was being shipped UPS. The shipment is actually being shipped via USPS.

USPS has been sending me notices nearly every day saying they are experiencing high levels of mail and much will be delayed. This was another lie when the saleswoman said it would be shipped by UPS. She lied to get the sale. I think you should find this sale and explain to her that sales people should not lie to customers. I am totally pissed off and may cancel this if not received by Dec 31st as promised by the customer support person.

Bay Alarm Medical response

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the shipment of your order. We have already relayed your feedback with the appropriate supervisor and they will be taking a look at the account, notes made, as well as auditing the phone call. We will definitely take your feedback as a training opportunity for our representative. Our team takes pride in being ethical, honest, and trustworthy - so we do not believe this was an intentional act, but more of a miscommunication. We are happy to see your order did arrive before 12/31. While the processing was delayed due to the holiday season, it did arrive within 4 days. We apologize for any frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Again, we truly appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we will be working closely with the representative to ensure we provide more training to help them succeed. Please give us a call should you need further assistance with installation or testing - we're always happy to help! Please send our best wishes to Carolyn.

All the best,

Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

I tried to call Customer Service multiple times between Dec. 7 and 22. I sat on hold for an average of 20 minutes each time before giving up. Finally, after 25 minutes on hold Dec. 22 June answered the phone. She was professional and polite, but unfortunately was unable to answer questions related to a Nov. 25 issue (I was promised a call on this issue which I never received).

Bay Alarm Medical response

Hi Lisa - Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience. We are so sorry to hear that we were unsuccessful at assisting you. Could you please email us at support@bayalarmmedical.com with further details so we can ensure we get you the help needed. We look forward to speaking with you.

Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

Would have given 5 stars but the wait time to get a live person at Customer Service was excessive yesterday and again today. Once Customer Service Rep came on phone, service was excellent. Generally Bay Alarm has excellent response times to alerts when they are set off!!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

My customer service rep. John was extremely knowledgeable and patient. Had several questions and he answered all my questions. Thinking the setup would be difficult, he walked me through the setup process with clarity and ease. I appreciated the experience. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

Thank you for your assistance and general kindness and professionalism. We know we can count on you to be here when we’re in trouble... You folks are amazing and I know Betty is well taken care of with your help!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Once I reached the service department, all went well and promptly. Agent was knowledgeable and friendly. BUT I called on Wednesday and didn't hear back until I called again on Monday. For a company selling emergency help, this was unacceptable.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

The representative that helped us was extremely knowledgeable and very patient. My mother's alarm had been damaged after a power surge/lightning storm and I did not realize it was not working. She was sent a new one. We set it up yesterday with the help of a customer service representative and we could not have done it without his assistance.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

I called customer service and spoke to customer service and technical support Both representatives were knowledgeable and very polite. The start up test went perfect. All of my questions were answered and very easy to understand, thanks to your associates.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

I spoke with a young man to receive help with activating our 4G LTE GPS device. He was very professional and easily took me through the steps to get the device up and running. He also clarified questions I had about the device and the Caregiver Tracking App. He was very knowledgeable about how the device worked and patiently took me through the steps needed. Since I am elderly, he needed extra patience--bless him!!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

My experience with Bay Alarm Medical was positive and we had no problems with the equipment. I did have an issue with billing when my credit card on file expired and charges accrued. When I no longer needed the service and canceled it a few months later I was billed in error for months in excess of the length of time I had the service. To their credit they corrected the issue over the phone.

Bay Alarm Medical response

Hi Paul - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad to hear everything was taken care of in regards to your billing case. We are always happy to help and make sure things are taken care of properly, especially if there is any error on our end. Thank you again for your feedback!

Best regards,