1.13/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

SoCalGas

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 24, 2017

237 SoCalGas Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

No gas service for 14+ days for a new SoCal customer?! - I am a Seattle native so being a gas customer to use my stove or get hot water is new to me. SoCalGas did not activate my service today and when I called I was told I didn't apply correctly and went on a list of application questions to set up service. (I did this online. They just couldn't see it on their end). I moved in today and at 8 pm went to bathe my 1 and 2 year olds. Only it was freezing cold water. I called SoCalGas and was angrily told that I made the mistake, it wasn't their error. My appointment was lost but I can stay home 7 am-5 pm and wait for a guy to start service but not today or tomorrow... No, they refused me services before Friday the 29th. Someone please explain how I am to bathe my babies in cold water for a week straight AND I can't use the stove to heat meals or a pot of water for a "lukewarm" bath because it's all gas too!

I explained my family situation and my daughter's medical conditions and that a cold bath is going to land her in the hospital and she says "I do not care, that's the soonest". I am a BRAND NEW CUSTOMER and I do NOT want to use this company but have zero alternatives as they have a monopoly on gas service in all of LA Co! As a paralegal I KNOW that CA landlord tenant laws are written so landlords cannot deny these basic utility entitlements to customers for no more than 3 days without facing penalties, lawsuits or being held personally and financially liable for damages suffered by and to the customers affected that go without freaking hot water for a week!

As a new customer I would never ever use this company after the way they dismissed my concerns and my pleas begging for them to at human I have babies in freezing water and milk I cannot warm on my gas stove because "the laws do not apply to them and will not be held reasonable for my 'problems'". I can't have children without the ability to properly bathe and feed them. SoCalGas was dismissive, arrogant and threatening while they had me pinned to the wall with no other options. They are SHAMEFUL and horrible! If given a choice I'd never get gas anything ever.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

My service was cut off due to a late payment. They had placed me on paperless payment, which is automatic when you pay online for first service. Although I had no idea at the time. I'm a truck driver and I'm gone for weeks at a time. So I came home to no hot water, no gas stove, no dryer. I made my payment online while out of town but it was still late. I called to make a payment and fix the paperless statement so I would receive a monthly statement.

Customer service was rude blamed me and said I had to call a contractor to make the payment then call back with a confirmation number which I did. Then was told the soonest they would come out to restore my gas would be 11 days. Clearly they had rushed out to turn it off in just a few days, but would not reconnect for 11 days. It cost $160.00 dollars to reconnect. I had already paid the past due amount. I'm done with rude poor customer service from this utility and other like them. I retire in a few years and will live completely off the grid. Sempra Energy the parent companies spends millions to lobby Congress to eliminate competition. I'm done with these corporate pirates that rob us blind and treat us with such disregard.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

This was the first time I was shut off for nonpayment - yes my fault but sometimes life just gets you. I paid the full amount due same day as shut off including the deposit and reconnection fee. Called immediately to schedule a reconnect to find out it was not going to happen for 8 days. I told them I have little kids and no one cares. I even asked for a supervisor and explained and accepted responsibility for my actions and like the other reviews it was like a robotic response - "Sorry our schedule is what it is..." I understand a day or two at most but 8 days is completely unacceptable and we as consumers have no recourse.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I read all previous reviews and I do sympathize with you all, I am having even worse experiences with SoCalGas. We the consumers are all in the same boat with regards to SoCalGas. However, I put the blame on elected officials of Los Angeles county, the cities and even the state. The elected officials have a responsibility towards their constituents, they are the ones who signed contracts with this type of utility companies which allowed these companies to abuse the consumer/resident.

I think each one of you should call on your elected state officials, county supervisor, city council and mayor office and demand that they address poor service provided by SoCalGas, in addition free market requires the presence of competitors, municipalities should have the ability to choose from more than one company, unless it is a utility company owned by the municipality itself.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

First off, they don't even deserve one star. My gas was disconnected due to non payment (my bad). By saying that I have never receive bills, I understand it is my responsibility. However they came last Thursday with a disconnection notice (the bill was $843 since March, that's $168 a month for 5 month. I don't have a pool or a heater. What the hell can I spend 168 a month on. Even if I cook and shower 24/7 it won't come up to that amount. Insane right?).

So I contacted them to ask how they read the meters since I have a 10 feet walls, their answer was: "If we can't read the meters, we estimate by the previous bill". REALLY. How funny they never estimated the credits, that they supposed to give me but they sure enough can estimate my bills. Only if there was another company for gas around... O and the employees... o jeeessseee, they need to go to being a human being classes. They suck. SoCalGas... horrible horrible horrible. P.S To everyone out there. Check your bills, I just found out after living in my present house under the same name I was charged $150 deposit fee added to the bill and by the way non refundable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SoCalGas?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

It is beyond shameful that utility companies like this, that have a monopoly on the business in a particular area are allowed to simply run rampant and complete abuse and take advantage of their consumers like SoCalGas Company does. After having my gas disconnected for non-payment (completely my fault and an oversight on my part) I attempted to get my gas restored because, as like most people, I need it to eat, cook and feed my family, I was given a ridiculous list of rules and expectations in order for them to restore service.

Of course, they did not need to enter my home to disconnect the service, but they must have access to turn it back on. The next closest 4-hour appointment window was 15 days away! 15 DAYS!!. Remember, I need gas to cook and eat!!! But wait!! Said the completely clueless and rude "customer service" agent Cynthia. "We can do a full day appointment in just 3 days, but you will have to be home and available from 7am to 5pm!" Needless to say there were many other asinine requirements and options, the management office can assist access to the apartment, or I can "hide a key". blaa blaa blaa. Fine, I scheduled it with help of my management office but decided to call back and verify all the details because their agents are just as untrustworthy as they are as a company.

The next agent completely refused to share with me any of the details of the previous appointment setting conversation I had had, but would "only verify" what I shared with her first! I confirmed all the details, but ultimately decided through our back and forth that they couldn't be trusted to actually accomplish the coordination with my apartment office and that they would likely just not hold up their end and find a reason to cancel, so I decided that I will have to stay home from work instead on a Friday to wait for a serviceman sometime between the hours of 7am and 5pm... but wait!!! No, it's actually 7am to ANYTIME THEY SEE FIT!!!

The rules actually state apparently that they only require the 8hr window to schedule a time when no one is available and they are simply using a key to enter when you are not home. BUT!! if you are at home, then they can (at their prerogative) decide to come AFTER the 5 pm or 8hr window of time, simply because they are running behind or are late. AND they can simply choose to not come at all and reschedule because they are behind or cannot make it!!! So there is a high likelihood that I may be forced to take a day off work, wait at my home, unable to leave for any reason between 7 am and midnight and still have them not show up or fulfill their appointment. As a side note, there was, of course, an opportunity to pay $25 extra dollars for a measly 1 hr appointment window in 5 days from now! This is robbery and coercion and blackmail on the corporate scale.

It is SHAMEFUL that they are allowed to get away with this. This is affecting people's ability to eat, and stay warm, or in some cases (not mine) have warm or hot water. BTW, I was disconnected "by accident" from the second "customer service" person "Karen" and had to make the 3rd call, spending over an hour total on the phone with them. The third "customer service" agent was able to share with me what was in the record without me having to tell her first (unlike the second one Karen), so of course, that was all just crap. SHAME SHAME SHAME.

Original review: July 24, 2017

Called over a week ago to have service transferred to our new house. SoCalGas said it will take a week or longer for someone to turn on the gas. I called and explained that I have small children in the house and SoCalGas doesn't care. So we have no heat, no hot water. So we have not been able to shower for 3 days now and we have to wait another 3 days. All they have to do is turn on the damn gas.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I opted out of the smart meter program for both my electricity and my Southern California Gas bill. Once you do this you really need to pay attention to your bill, because no matter how low it has always been in the past, you will now see large increases every other month due to the creative way that they choose to estimate your bill. If you opt out, you will be billed a little over $5 for a person to come and read your meter. You are charged this fee every month even though it is only read every other month (if then sometimes it is longer). The real issue with the estimation comes in when you look at your baseline therms for the month and the estimation they do. Here is an example off my personal bill.

I will explain it with an overview of 3 or 4 bills, we will start in October… a winter month. With a baseline of 54 therms. This is an estimated month. The gas co. decided that during the winter month I should be estimated WAY UNDER THE BASELINE for therms and estimated me at 24 therms. Now for November when they came to read the meter, this under estimation creates a HUGE OVERAGE OF THERMS! My November bill at the actual reading showed 107 therms used. Now, this was a cost to me of almost $80 in tier two over baseline therms. I will continue to show the pattern before I make my statement about how they should bill you for opt out.

Next month... which was December, another winter month, with 54 baseline therms in it. My estimated therms use was 111 therms 66 over baseline. I never go that far over baseline. I rarely turn on the heater and my whole house is electric except for water heater and heater for the house. Now if you add in January, which is another winter month… you will see that the actual read showed that I had used only 25 therms. Hmmm. So if you take all of the therms I used between those four bills or even two bills at a time you will see that the actual overage of baseline is negligible and opt out customers are getting the short end of the stick and taken advantage of.

Est. meter read. October November. 24 + 107= 131 (therms used). 50 + 51 = 101 (baseline) = 20 therms over base line used. I was charged for baseline overage of 60 therms. My question is why are they allowed to bill this way. How can they tell when the extra therms are used and in which month if they are not reading the meter every month. LETS TRY THE NEXT SET OF MONTHS… estimated meter read. December January. 111 + 25 = 136(therms used. 49 = 54 = 103 BASELINE THERMS =33 OVER BASELINE THERMS USED I WAS CHARGED FOR 66 THERMS OVER BASELINE. THIS has been going on since I opted out for the smart meter. I have been being overcharged I am certain that other customers are unaware or have not taken notice or just do not understand what is going on with the bill and why it fluctuates like this. The answer is you are being taken for a ride. You are being ripped off!!!

SHALL I CONTINUE? SO FAR I HAVE SHOWN YOU in only 4 billing cycles how I was over charged 53 therms over baseline… I have tried to speak with billing. I did get them to adjust bills for three months but they said that is as far back as they can go. I would like to start a class action law suit against the Gas Company to pay restitution to all of us opt out customers who have been damaged by this shady billing scheme. I currently am in touch with a lawyer and he thinks this is a definite tortuous act. Anyone want to join in on a class action? I would like to see everyone who is an opt out customer have their bills reviewed and be given restitution for overbilling and have the billing cycle changed to reflect the meter reading schedule.

Original review: June 20, 2017

MAYBE the horrible people at SoCal Gas would like to TELL people that when they make their payment, no one will be available to turn their gas back on until FIVE DAYS LATER. When I asked what I was supposed to do in the meantime the girl gave me a robotic response that basically told me she didn't care what happened to me. Worst customer service ever. Worst company ever. They do not care about you or your business.

Original review: June 19, 2017

Since this is the only game in town, they get paid whether they give service or not, what is the incentive? SoCalGas should be ASHAMED of the POOR, PATHETIC customer service they provide. Wish someone would start another gas service or PG&E would purchase this miserable company

Original review: June 14, 2017

I'll get 4 or 5 months of lower bills perhaps 20 or 30 dollars a month, then a monster bill for up to $250. Then my next bill will have a 200 dollar credit, then the cycle starts over. Been going on for years, can't figure it out? Don't know if I'm getting screwed on the over baseline or not. Maybe SoCalGas should start GoFundMe account to pay for that huge gas leak and take it easy on the rate payers.

Original review: June 8, 2017

The customer service and service managers are beyond incompetent. Each time they call, they say things will get resolved. And 6 months after I initiated a move, each time I'm told my payment will be applied correctly, not one follows up with any other department. Now, I have one account where I am no longer live showing a past due balance in collections for $16.20 and $60+ dollars credit just sitting in limbo not applied to anything.

I have excellent credit and never pay anything even a day late. Due to incompetence and unprofessional communication from SoCal Gas who each time is SO RUDE or just asks, "so what do you want me to do?" A manager states that! A supervisor of a manager said the same thing. Apathy plus incompetence are getting my account in poor standing and there is NOTHING I can do!

Original review: May 9, 2017

I have been living in the same location for 7 years. The first 2 years the gas bill averaged $18-30 monthly, until a few years ago I noticed a slight increase ($75 bill). I called SoCal Gas and was told I no longer receive the CARE program. (To call LIHEAP.) Approximately 3 years ago, I noticed the bills weren't coming on a consistent cycle, I'd have to call to avoid disconnection.

I have reported smells of gas several time, concluded in a very slight leak with water heater; replaced it with a new one. Completed payment arrangements and urgent requests up to $300 on the spot to avoid disconnections. I continue to call in for gas leak inspections; no findings. My bill has then increased to over $600 within 2 months. I made another arrangement today to avoid disconnection and have not seen a bill in over 3 months.

A question I always ask every time when speaking to representatives is "How can you have a precise reading of the meter when I have never had or seen a meter-reader come out?" (I have an old meter, a locked gate, and 3 pit bull dogs in the yard.) I was told the meter-readers use binoculars. I don't believe the meter can be read from outside the yard and the conditions of the meter. I should not have been held responsible to pay or continue to pay for false, dishonest, estimated reading and nothing is being done. I have been inconvenienced for too long and it's not right. I have done my part in completing my due diligence. This bill crisis needs to stop.

Original review: May 5, 2017

First I would like to say their customer service is terrible, and they do nothing to try and help make their service better. Another thing is that their website is down half the time and very hard to get to anything and understand, if you have a past due bill and your service is shut off, it doesn't give you right price to pay. And when I called to get my service back on after I paid my bill right away they said it would take a week. Another thing I was not receiving emails or any notice that my bill was past due, until my service was shut off. I'm going to call the Public Commission to make a complaint and I highly recommend everyone else does so that we can help each receive better service, the number to call is 1-800-649-7570. Let's get better service

Original review: April 27, 2017

I received an estimated bill from SoCalGas for my monthly usage indicating I had used 171 therms in the amount of $235.71 and that I was over the baseline by 122 therms. The bill indicated an Over Baseline fee of $145.93 because I was only allowed to use 49 therms and my estimated bill stated a current reading of 209 therms with a previous reading of 044 therms. I read my gas meter that showed a reading of 157 indicating I was overbilled by 52 therms. I'm sure I am not the only customer that is the victim of consumer fraud by SoCalGas Company to help pay for their Porter Ranch toxic disposal.

Original review: April 12, 2017

Two days ago they shut off our gas after I missed a payment (yes, my fault, but I'd had a credit on the books with them for five months). I made the payment within one hour. Gas won't be turned on for a week. I have been a customer for almost 30 years with no prior mistakes. Five people, no hot water, no stove, for a week. CPUC doesn't regulate them since they are not a privately-owned company, though I filed a complaint anyway. How can they be allowed to do this with an basic utility?! Conveniently, their website is down or I'd attach my bill to this complaint; it's been down for almost three days (socalgas.com).

Original review: April 5, 2017

The customer service is awful, website poorly designed, not friendly. I thought I have had set up the automatic payment, but it was not, they just stored my CC information apparently for no reason. So I got the service cut and paid it. Called for the reconnection, the call took forever to go through and when I finally got to talk to someone they scheduled me 4 days later. They failed to access for another outside reasons and the installer doesn't have phone or a way to communicate with the dispatch and ask to contact the customer, so they left, adding more days. Lack of communication, common sense on a company and show no respect for customers.

Original review: March 13, 2017

Unfortunately our gas service was disconnected for 74.00, so we paid it, and stay home all day to watch the service man drive out the driveway. The operator told me that the service men didn't have a phone to call when he was here, so I waited for him, and waited. Finally I get a call from SEMPRA ENERGY **, and Los Angeles number. I live in a 909 area code, so I didn't answer the # and figured I call the # BACK, and it was a SoCalGas #. Why couldn't they send the tech a note on his handheld to let him know I was there. Then they said they couldn't contact him. So the only thing they could do is schedule me a week out. I had to talk to a supervisor to get them to come out tomorrow. I guess we have to take what we get from these guys. I didn't vote to close Porter Ranch, heck I even work for you on major projects for years. TREATED ME BETTER ON THE JOB... SERVICE RECONNECT SUCKS, AND DISPATCH TOO.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

Service after payment: My first complaint is that when the service person came out to turn my service off he did ring the door bell in order that I could have paid. This was have prevented me from being with service for over a week and them having to come back. My next complaint is that I paid my bill the same day it was turned off. I guess this is SoCalGas way of punishing customers for forgetting or not having the money. I inadvertently looked at my prior Payment day and thought I had until the 21st rather than the 17th. If their goal is to punish and inconvenience customers then congratulations. I hope I am not paying for this week. My service has been off. To top it off I am told that on top of my service not being turned on for a week in the heart of winter, I am told it will be a service call an all day call from approximately 7 am to 8:30 pm. I have had services for over 40 years.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

I had a series of unfortunate events the past few months and forgot to pay this bill. I paid the full amount before 3:30 the day of disconnect and was told I would not be able to be reconnected for a week, then was told someone would be out Saturday. I understand this was my fault but gas is a necessity and I am scheduled to be out for the day Saturday. I have read a number of complaints and this seems to be a common problem. They had plenty of people to disconnect service but not enough to reconnect.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I called in to report a leak around my gas meter. HERNANDEZ at the gas company tells me they shut my gas off for nonpayment. I didn't even know it was shut off. Come to find out that the dude who shut my meter off broke the main line to my meter. I pay my bill and remind the idiot why I was calling to begin with. She states "not her problem," "I should have paid my bill" the soonest she can have someone out is 8 days later.

The 8th day arrives and technician notices the smell, proceeds to try and tighten a fitting and breaks the pipe completely. Now we have a full-on hazardous situation. Repair crew finally shows up- an hour later. Makes the repair and leaves. Gas is still off- I call the gas company only to be on hold for over 30 minutes.

TOTAL Monopoly on this utility- they don't give a crap about their customers. TOTAL AND UTTER ** the way I was treated. NO respect at all for this company.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

I paid my bill early in the morning. In the afternoon a guy comes to the house and shuts off the gas. I called SoCalGas and asked them why they turned off my gas when a payment was made. They said "even though you made a payment you were still on the disconnection list." I told them they need to go back and turn it on. They wanted more money. Wouldn't even answer my questions until I paid. Paid the additional money and now I have to wait 7 days before anyone could go out. And they give me an all day appointment. 8 am to 8 pm. How is a family of five to take showers, eat, and stay warm.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

Have SoCalGas on automatic payments for 8 years. For some reason in THEIR system the payment didn't go through. WITHOUT WARNING the guy shows up on Friday 4.30pm to shut it off. I pay the $500 immediately through the phone. But to reconnect... SoCalGas will take 8 days! I have a baby and an elder in the house. Ridiculous.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

Total Crap! Never received a bill. Got turned off. Understandable. Call to reconnect and get an appointment 9 DAYS out. All day appointment. 8 am to 8 pm, or later. Guy shows up at 2:30 pm. My day is shot. Tyvm, SoCalGas. You set the customer service bar so low that an ant can't crawl under it. Great Job!!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I have been a SoCalGas customer for 30 years with a spotless record. Last month I started receiving BILLS at my home addressed to person I did not know. I marked them "return to sender" with clear details and they continued to appear in my mailbox. I then took to the phone to rectify this problem. AMAZING DISCOVERY!!! In following phone tree instructions I learn after all these years, SoCalGas Does not recognize ANY of my phone Numbers. Nor do they recognize my Account Number! Nor do they recognize that they provide service at my HOME... But their bills get to me and are PAID ON TIME each and every month! My EMAILS GO UNANSWERED! What is up here? What REGULATOR AGENCY do I complain to???? Grateful for any insight or advice you can offer!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I have been a SoCal gas customer for more than 3 years now. I have also lived in the same building for the entire duration I was a customer. I have never had a bill over $20 in the summer and maybe over $30 in the winter. So I am sure everyone can understand my genuine concern when I suddenly had a bill for $80 albeit in October. I hadn't turned on the heat and I had a lower bill when I had house guests a month before. I call the Gas company and express my concern. They send a person to test connections in my apartment 2 weeks later. The guy just showed tested the stove, gas heater and meter and claimed there was no 'leak'. I was provided no paperwork or documentation to even indicate what was done.

I called again and this time they sent someone to change my meter. Again the service person came and went - I had no idea he even came since he didn't call me, provide any paperwork to say the meter was changed. The gas company claimed I can go to the testing center to see the testing being done for the old meter. I declined indicating I don't know the workings of the meter testing. To my surprise the test came back negative and the HBI department claimed I had in fact used this excess gas. Needless to say my next gas bill also came up to a similar amount (again without using the heat in the apartment). I in the meantime had had the janitorial services department in my apartment come and double check every connection in my energy efficient building to confirm there were no leaks or over usage issues.

I called the HBI department twice in the next week to explain this bill was not valid, the charges needed to be explained to me and they are absolutely the worst customer service department I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. They do not listen to reason and quick to blame you without listening to any sort of explanation. A quick assessment of my customer record would have told them I have never had such a high bill, I always paid on time and I have always lived in the same apartment building so there was no reason that explained this high bill for a residential customer (coming up to as much a commercial customer).

They seem entitled and decided I can "take it up to the CPUC" if I have further issues. Having myself worked at a utility company before, I know the CPUC can't do much about a single gas bill but I was absolutely appalled that every single person I spoke to each time I called back there had the same attitude and refused to put me onto anybody who could help me further.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

I am a social worker at a hospital. We have an elderly (over 90 years old) patient in house, so I decided to call utilities to make sure none are disconnected. I am aware that there are regulations that prohibit disconnecting utilities under certain circumstances, mostly having to do with illness and disability. I politely explained the situation to Mr. **, who advised me with a snicker/snort that there are no laws that prevent the Gas Company from disconnecting. I, still politely, begged to differ with him and so advised him. Another guffaw, along with the comment, "I don't practice law." Really? I guess the question is whether there will be any repercussions if they do violate city regulations? If not, I guess they can continue to laugh in people's faces. Sad. Really sad.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

My gas was shut off when I mistakenly forgot to pay my bill. I went online and paid the amount that was "past due" and then I called to get it turned back on. I was rudely told that the earliest appointment to get the gas turned on would be 10 days! I called again, hoping someone else would be nicer and get me an appointment earlier, but it was now 12 days. The woman was getting such satisfaction by saying, "That's the policy." I explained that I have 4 young children, and one needs special medication that needs to be heated in boiling water, but the representative at SoCal Gas could care less. She firmly said "no exceptions."

I finally called back and asked for a supervisor and Ms. ** from the San Gabriel office came on the line. Not only did she actually take the time to listen to me, and not make me feel like a criminal for forgetting to pay my bill, but she was so kind and understanding. She told me to hold the line and when she came back on she said, "I'm so sorry, I cannot get you an appointment for today, but I am able to get you in tomorrow." I couldn't believe it! She was so lovely I actually started to cry when I thanked her. Ms. ** is the kind of customer service supervisor every company should employ.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

My gas was turned off for non payment on December 1st. I paid it immediately and set up the reconnection date. They told me the earliest would be the 8th! I was dumbfounded! To say the least... I didn't think legally they can make you wait a week to have hot water in your home? I understand I neglected to pay my bill, but, I thought it would've been a day to maybe 3? But, a whole week? Is that legal? Seriously is it?

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

Just spoke with the rudest supervisor at SoCal Gas Company, Mr. ** (if that is his real name). We had work done at our home last month that required disconnecting gas. The technician was too lazy to check if the central heater was reconnected properly, so he simply wrote notes that he was unable to get to the unit, with bunch of made up excuses. He omitted telling me that, when he had me sign the work payment receipt in order to collect $80.00 for 5 minutes he spent at our home. I have explained all this to the above mentioned Mr. **, emphasizing the fact that this is a problem caused by their technician, and also mentioning that my child is home sick, and asked for rushed service. Not only I did not receive even one apology word, I was harshly told to deal with it until they have people FREE to come and fix their problem, no sooner then 10 days!!!

This is outrageous. I did not ask for a new service, but only to fix their own mistake for which they charged a nice fat fee. Now my only option is to hire outside service and pay for something that SoCal Gas should handle! I am going to find other means to issue a formal complaint towards this Mr. **, who should definitely be fired or demoted from his position as a supervisor at customer service!

SoCalGas Company Information