Pacific Gas and Electric

• 1%
  • 0%
  • 98%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Gas and Electric?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Gas and Electric?
    Sales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed June 27, 2024

PG&E is the worst company ever that this, it should not be legal. They are the most illegal worst company scam extortion. Robbery, you name it, it's p. G, they should not be legal or even being able to operate. How do they charge for freaking? A fire that they're getting Sue for they charge people a month before. They are ridiculously freaking out of control. There should be something done about PG. Y service, this should be it's not allowed. They should be illegal. That's all there is to it and nothing you could do about it. I guess except we're just bite the bullet and freaking. Take it u* t** b***

Reviewed April 22, 2024

PG&E doesn’t want people to be able to afford food so when they shut your power off for three days for no good reason you won’t complain about how the food you now can’t afford has been spoiled. PG&E is determined to make your mortgage payment the second most expensive bill.

Get buying tips about Utility Companies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed April 2, 2024

PG&E is a scam. I got rid of a lease solar on my house in May of 2023. I got charged in April of 2024 for true up of 430 dollars. They did not admit they screwed up and did not refund me my money even though I was paying my monthly normal usage bill every month. Horrible customer service.

Reviewed Feb. 18, 2024

I've always paid my bills. Not always the full amount, but in the end - nothing ever went unpaid. Zero'd out my balance in Jan, sent 300 Jan/Feb and now again in Feb, they are threatening me with a 48 hr cancellation. They are constantly begging and getting rate increases that WE end up paying for destroying lives and killing people because they pay their investors instead of maintaining their equipment. Both PGE and the CPUC could care less about those of us who cannot unilaterally seek our pay increases, but they somehow think we can magically come up with the money. PGE needs to be disbanded and publicly run.

Reviewed Jan. 22, 2024

YOUR COMPANY raised the rates, I've done nothing different with my energy use!! If you compare to last year at this time it was much lower. I'm not the only one seeing this. You are pushing the cost on to all of your customers because of your bankruptcy and law suits with all the wild fires. I know quite a few Senior Citizens that cannot afford food now because of your rate increase let alone their utility bill. How about instead of giving us creative ways to save on energy you lower the rates back down to what is fair. I only have PG&E Gas for my water heater, dryer and stove. The rest is REU. I've never had a bill that high before.

Thanks for Nothing,

Annoyed Customer-Going to have to file Bankruptcy because of PG&E Charges

Reviewed Dec. 20, 2023

PGE are gouging customers. Their pricing is bankrupting Californians. And, they asked and were granted yet another increase for 2024! Literally cannot stand them. My home is 2000 square feet, with window shades and solar, but my bills are still sky high. My NEM was over $1500 this year!

Reviewed Oct. 10, 2023

We received a letter from PG&E stating our electricity would be off in 10/9/23 from 8:00-4:00. Then we received a text saying 5:00. Then it was moved to 6:00. It’s now 7:30 pm and we still have no electricity from their scheduled maintenance. Any other company would go out of business for this lack of quality of work…

Reviewed June 18, 2023

I found a outside company, Spark Energy, to buy my gas from. P G&E was charging $2.94 per therm, and Spark charges $. 99 per therm. It was great for a few months, but PGE started charging a delivery fee of $2.40 per therm for use of their pipes. That means I am now paying almost $3.50 per therm. I think this is overcharging for use of their pipe, or I was paying less than $.50 per therm before. This is outrageous.

Customer Service

Reviewed June 1, 2023

My bills started getting higher each month. Me and my family barely use any gas or heater and despite this the bill still rounded more than 100 bucks each month. This month I checked my bill only to see a third party was added who reportedly called PG&E saying I wished to add them to my bill. This made things worse as I had never told the third party such thing. This resulted in my bill going higher. I contacted the customer service who made me wait more than half and hour or so just for me to not get the answers to my questions. I simply wanted to know how PG&E could add a third party on the bill without my permission. This was truly a shock for me. I researched more about PG&E only to discover many other customers had complained too. We all need justice for what they have done. This is a violation.

Reviewed April 27, 2023

This year the power has been out multiple times mostly just minutes but recently out for almost 5 days because of a tree down 3 houses away. $400 of food in freezer ruined. PG&E dismissed my claim saying not their fault when the power goes out constan

Pacific Gas and Electric Company Information