Vacation Tour & Travel

Little Rock, AR

Compare Travel Agencies

Research top Travel Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Stay away from GOCRV. I bought a vacation coupon from them. My vacation package was one person would be maximum $87, but while I was trying to reserve a date it came up $130 per person. Anyways, I had some family issues I cannot make it. I called them to receive $100 visa prepaid card and they have confirmed regardless I travel or not they will offer $100 gift card. Now I have called them but they are not giving me straight answer.

I read everyone's complaints and I totally agree and have gone through the same issues. I never received my letter of explanation until after the 30 days and I can no longer receive a refund. I spoke with David ** one of the supervisors and he hung up the phone on me while I was asking questions. I could not figure out why they cannot email any correspondence to customers. Please stay away from this company!

I paid upfront for a vacation package that included a tour. I was skeptical about the whole experience because I was told that I was not going to be staying in the resort but a hotel instead. I thought ok, that's not too big of a problem. I called to confirm my reservation the day before I was to be checking in. I was informed that the reservations had been cancelled and I would not be getting my money back because I did not confirm verbally over the phone when they had called. I did not get the calls and did not get the messages until the weekend. They are not open on the weekend for me to call and verify. Therefore, they felt that they had to right to steal my money. I am making a BBB complaint today. I did not even want to give them one star, but I was forced to by the computer program. They deserve no stars.

I got the call from VTT about a week ago. We bought the package after reading all the reviews. I am feeling like I just gave away some money. I did not read one positive review on the list. I will probably take my losses and book my own hotel to Branson MO.

Purchased a Bluegreen vacation package from them. ...Biggest mistake ever!! Horrible customer service. Unfortunately we had to cancel due to my husband having to report to work. I tried to cancel on a Saturday (which would have been 5 days prior) but they are closed Saturday and Sunday. So I called first thing Monday morning, thinking that it would be fine since we were checking in on Wednesday & they were closed over the weekend, but they were being unreasonable & wanted to charge $75 blaming it on Bluegreen and the hotel; which was a lie because I called the hotel directly and I had up to 24 hours to cancel without penalty. I called blue green directly & Thankfully Bluegreen was able to waive it. Purchase the vacation directly from blue green ...Stay away from vacation tour & travel at all costs!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vacation Tour & Travel?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

We chose the Air Hotel Escape option, where "two adults receive 2 nights of hotel accommodations and roundtrip airfare to 1 of the U.S. cities listed." I selected Vegas after paying receiving the gocrv voucher. Don't hesitate! You must register within 60 days of the Issue Date or face a $100+ charge. This trip is not free...and I flew Spirit Airlines. Please see the expenses paid to gocrv below:

$100: Deposit. $373.73: Additional hotel/flight charges, included: $75: Per person to fly out on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday (We left on a Saturday morning); $75: "Upgraded hotel" (Stratosphere... I'd give it a 2-star rating); $75: Travel assist, just in case you decide to make a one-time change to your reservation (We didn't); I'm assuming the remaining $73.73 were random fees...? Who knows.

Additional fees I incurred: $60: Resort Fee...which no one mentioned. The receptionist told me about this charge upon arrival; $50: Gas to drive four hours away to the city from which I flew and four hours back after landing (Smh); $120: One check-in baggage and seat selection, round trip on Spirit - Total: $703.73 total for two.

$703.73 is a lot when you've been told the vacation was free. Upon further investigation, I asked Reservations how much the tickets actually were. I was told $362.38 total for two roundtrip tickets (on Spirit...? I doubt it). I asked about the room costs. I was told the rate was "undisclosed." In short, the trip was a complete rip off. We could've paid less for sure by not using them as a deceptive liaison. I flew to Vegas at 6a on Saturday and from Vegas at 5p on Monday. The experience wasn't completely horrible, but the ultimate dissatisfiers were the poor customer service and deception. Lesson learned. I advise all to be their own travel agent and do not rely on or trust these frauds! I might've given the experience two stars had the flight actually been out of the city in which I reside.

Had a certificate for a 4 day cruise. Representative from VTT, Drew **, stated that voucher was for an inner cabin with bunk beds. He stated I could upgrade to a window view for $639.30 for two. I answered his questions that we were from Arizona and over 55. I gave my address and birth dates. Stated this was a cruise line upgrade to a Fun Select which gave me a cabin upgrade. I booked the cruise but when I checked the Carnival website and also talked to a representative, I could have had the same cruise with the upgrade for $45 less than VTT.

I spoke with the VTT representative again and he denied I gave him the age and residence (he had my address and birth dates) and that he booked us on a standard Carnival Cruise without any promotions. The question is, why book with VTT when they offer no promotions, do not look for a better deals for the customer, and there is no price gain from the original certificate? The answer, do not book with, do not deal with them. Do your own with Carnival and you get a better deal!!!

I wish I could give 0 stars! I have a cruise certificate for a 3, 4 or 5 day cruise. First of all, they say the cruise is free other than service fee for port and govt taxes but when you try to set up a cruise, you get the runaround and they want to charge you more than what Carnival charges for the same cruise. I called in May to arrange and cruise and they claimed Carnival did not give them enough 1A cabins. I called Carnival and they said they had several 1A cabins available. They could not locate any cruises for me and told me to call back closer to the time I wanted to cruise in September.

I called in August and was told that they had nothing until January as they had to be given 90 days advance notice. I advised them I had called Carnival and there was a cruise available with 1A cabins on 9/21/15 leaving out of Jacksonville Florida but they claimed it would cost me $759 to take this cruise. What happened to free cruise, I asked. They claimed they had to charge additional amounts since it was no 90 days notice. I told them I would contact the Better Business Bureau as I had given them 90 days and more notice. I kept getting the runaround from May, June, July and now August. I went on the tour of the resort in February and also tried calling them to set up a cruise. Carnival charges less than what they are asking for this free cruise. I guess it's their way of avoiding people having the cruise.

I bought two days trip from this company and I am so disappointed. I wanted to cancel and they told me it's past 15 days so I couldn't. However, the other person told me that it's 30 days when I book my hotel. Also, I had a concern about my hotel and they didn't not give me clear answer about hotel that I paid for it. They were so nice when we were paying 99$ for the trip but they were so rude when we were trying to book a hotel. It's a big mistake that I choice this company. Ridiculous!

My husband was shopping at Bass Pro in Destin, Fl when approached to take a 4-night, 5-day vacation at a resort of his choice out of the big beautiful catalog they presented to him. As a surprise for me he purchased this package for $199.00. A terrible mistake and a lesson learned. We went to St. Petersburg, Fl and at the Welcome Center of Bluegreen Resorts which was in the local strip shopping center, we were directed to our hotel which had a 3-star rating. I was shocked 3-star rating could be so bad. I found out ahead of time where we were staying and thought I was doing my homework. The pictures online looked much better than the hotel did in person. We stayed at The Post Card Inn a few blocks away from the resort where the timeshare presentation was held.

Upon driving into the parking lot of the hotel I knew we had made a mistake. It wasn't for us. Our room was dirty from chipped paint, cracked tub, outlets that wouldn't hold our cell phone chargers, hairs on the floor etc. I had also requested a fridge and microwave. I would have never chosen that for my beach resort vacation if I had seen it in person. There were stairs only and the ice machines were on the second floor. There were no elevators so not a easy way to get around for senior citizens. We went back to the welcome center to complain and try and be moved to another hotel but no rooms were available. We got another room at the same hotel but it was worse.

Our view was the parking lot with rats running around. It was late at night and storming severely so we went to bed. The next day we attended the required presentation at 8:30am - our assigned presentation time in order to redeem our Bass Pro Shop gift card. We had to laugh when the first words spoken were "we are a world-class vacation company whose goal is your vacation happiness" and to make lasting memories. We told the reps and manager how disappointed we were as we had expected a resort type hotel. There was nothing they could do about moving us but that didn't stop them from trying to sell us vacations from $30,000 to $895.00.

They did give us a $150.00 MasterCard gift card instead of the $75.00 bass Pro Shop gift card. As soon as we left the required presentation we went back to the hotel to pack up and go home. Upon checking out we were charged a resort fee and taxes. We certainly didn't use anything at their resort. Had we stayed 4 nights it would have been a resort fee nightly and taxes. Don't use your debit card when checking in. Be sure to give them a credit card so you can dispute charges if necessary.

When we got home I had 2 charges that I wasn't aware of and didn't authorize which so far has involved three phone calls. Thank goodness we were only 2 hours from home and are retired so we didn't take time off work. I highly recommend saving your gas money, time packing and vacation days for a hassle free, no pressure getaway where you know exactly what you are getting. Bass Pro should be ashamed of misleading customers who come in to shop and spend their money in their stores and are hassled to buy these vacations. Please beware and save yourself a big headache and disappointment.

I originally signed up for information through Bass Pro Shop. I was hesitantly interested. I talked to them in the store and extensively over the phone. They were pushy, and wanted to give me the deal only if I signed up while I was on the phone. Ultimately they offered me a cruise, 2 $25 Bass Pro gift cards and 3-day 2-night stay at Wisconsin Dells for $99. Even the day before going up to the Dells, they refused to tell me what resort we would be staying at. When I had to cancel due to external circumstances the day of, supposedly Tour and Travel was not available the day of check in, and Bluegreen staff was at best ill-informed.

They said that Tour and Travel would reimburse me the $75 cancelation fee if I rescheduled on Monday, when they were in the office. I called in on Monday and was met with anger at the suggestion I would be reimbursed. I told them that this has been more trouble than it was worth. I told her that I didn't want the package, and Brittany snidely informed me that I wouldn't get charged the cancelation fee of $75, but I wouldn't get my original $99 back and she hung up.

We were called about a trip to Pigeon Forge - a package deal from Capital Resorts Group that included a time share presentation at Pigeon Forge, a 3 to 5-day Carnival cruise, and a trip to Branson for 409 dollars. If they call, hang up, it is a scam. The carnival cruise line puts you in a cabin with berths 5 ft tall that you have to climb up a ladder, plus you can't book it until Carnival decides to "release the cabin", plus you have to pay 130 to 230 dollars per person. No one knew anything about the Branson deal. Our own fault. Don't go to any time share presentations. You will get scammed. And I have lost my respect for Carnival Cruise Line. They should not be connected with this group.

I used to work for VTT in Denton, TX in '08. The atmosphere was fun and my boss wasn't horrible. She was very nice. I liked my coworkers and couldn't complain about much in the beginning. I worked hard and made sales every now and then. But as the company's rapport started dwindle, things became more strained at work. My supervisors started to push people harder to make sales in a difficult economy with COLD calls. These are people who signed up to win a contest and ended up getting a call from me. They hated me and I understood. It wasn't hard for me to get why people were so angry with the company. After a few months they started to fire more people and I got moved to scheduling and I spent my work hours calling people to help them set up their dates.

I heard from many people that they weren't getting what we had promised, what I had promised, and was told they would receive. There were cases where people just didn't even care about the cruise anymore and just wanted us to leave them alone. The company let down these customers and I felt partly responsible. Towards the end of my time working at VTT they changed me back to the sales floor and this was around Christmas time. To offer incentive for making sales they had raffle drawings for the employees to put their tickets they earned from make sales into. I put all of my tickets into a box to win a flat screen TV.

To my surprise and excitement I ended up winning the drawing for the TV but the company apparently didn't have enough money to give me the prize that I worked hard to get (I had made a lot of sales and had a lot of tickets put into that box). I got $100 instead of a TV that was probably worth around $600-$700. I left after that and was livid with the company. Completely unprofessional, no customer care whatsoever, and they don't care about anything but lining their pockets. I won't ever trust another company that offers "deals" like this and I won't work for one either.

Okay so I work for bass pro and my boyfriend was walking around the store one day and one of the outdoor traveler people talked him into one of these deals. So it's a 3-day, 4-night or however many days and nights in Vegas in a suite for 4 people and a free cruise for 2 people. I was planning on buying today but decided to read reviews and am not funding anything positive. So do you just have to sit through time share BS? Because if that's the only catch then why not? How many people actually got the cruise? Like I said I work for bass pro so I wouldn't think they would screw "one of their own" over, right? Also the lady I was talking to said the deal doesn't come around and she doesn't know when it will end but talking to a co-worker she said it's always going on. So now I don't trust the lady. Please let me know what happened with you.

Purchased package around June 2013. Had one year to book the stay. Attempted several dates but they were always unavailable. Finally found a date in June 2014 at a less desirable location but had to cancel in time due to a family tragedy. Was told on the phone I could have this extended for one year. Now today I was attempting to book for next month June 2015 and I was told they no longer offer this package and I don't even do business with the timeshare company anymore.

I asked to speak with the manager and spoke with ** on May 13, 2015 at approximately 11:30. Understanding that can happen I offered to see if I could get a credit towards a new package or new cruise or anything! The answer of course was he could not do can't do anything. I offered for any type of credit towards anything they offer and they said no. I will be taking this up with the attorney general in my state. I know that even if his services offered and the special has expired you have to at least offered a general credit for what was paid. I know it is illegal to pay for a vacation package and not be offered any type of credit regardless of when the special expires.

My husband and I visited Bass Pro in March 2014 and entered a "contest" to win a free 2 night/3 day trip to a Bluegreen Vacations resort. In April 2014, we received a phone call stating we were chosen to visit one of the resorts. For $149.00 we would get 2 nights/3 days at any Bluegreen Vacations resort and after visiting and sitting through a timeshare presentation, we would received one free 4 night Carnival Cruise. It seemed fairly harmless, yet cheap, so we paid the $149.00 and told them we weren't sure when we would be able to travel, but it would most likely be right before the year deadline was up (April 2015).

In February 2015, we received a call from Vacation Tour & Travel to book our trip and we were told the only resorts Bluegreen had were in Florida, Arizona and Nevada. I requested anything in California or Colorado and was told no, the only states that had resorts were FL, AZ and NV. This was a little confusing as I had visited the website many times prior to the call and saw a lot of locations. We agreed to book our trip in Peoria, AZ @ the Cibola Vista Resort. We were told we would be staying on the resort and not in a hotel off site. We were called the next day to confirm the location/dates. 2 days later, we received another call and we were told they had booked us in a resort in Las Vegas, NV instead of AZ, BUT they were fixing it and we would be good to go.

Three days later, we received yet another call to now confirm the correct resort/date. Because of the confirmation, we were assured we were good and ready to travel, we booked our travel to Arizona seeing we live in Colorado, we would have to travel there (like most folks probably have to do). Now, if things couldn't get any worse...

Worse, they did get! We received another call in mid February and we were told the Cibola Vista Resort did not have rooms available. Wait a minute!!! Vacation Tour & travel confirmed twice, plus we had received a letter! Oh, talk about frustration!!!! After many conversations, I requested to speak with a manager and was finally forwarded to Candace. Talk about a rude and insensitive individual! Anyway, she promised to check daily to get us into the resort. I called and requested a call back and she did not call back, so we called today (3/2/15).

Candace called us back and point blank stated she would not refund any money. She also would not admit to their error and was not apologetic when my wife mentioned our travel had already been booked. Candace told us that booking travel to the resort was "our problem" and she did not care. Hmmm, interesting! So, after dealing with Candace, I requested her manager and she referred me to Connie Kirby, the Sr. VP of Vacation Tour & Travel. BUT, Connie does not take phone calls nor emails from customers and Candace was the "highest" manager in the place!

After further frustrations, I demanded to speak with someone else. Not only were we treated poorly, but the insensitivity from Candace was just poor customer service all around. Candace transferred me to Wanda, who was more than friendly. Wanda took the initiative to tell me she may be able to refund our money for the "free" vacation, yet our travel there was our problem (still not happy). Anyway, she also stated Connie Kirby, the Sr. VP had an open door policy, yet I could not get her phone or email address. I would give this company 0 stars as they don't even deserve that. The lack of care in the individuals claiming to be managers is poorly disgusting!!!! I guess I will wait to see if I get this trip refunded due to their mistake!

Purchased a getaway then selected the dates then they tell me you can't have that dates. Told me I have to arrive on Sunday thru Tuesday. Tried to explain that my wife's vacation starts on a Thursday, pretty much was told to change your dates. Then ask for my money back and I believed the person I was talking to was laughing at me. So now they have my money and now we don't get our vacation. So make sure you read the fine print carefully. P.S. They told me to transfer it to someone else but if they would read it it says non-transferable.

I wish there was a "no star." They have a 30 day refund, but you won't get your paperwork with all the details before 30 days!! I had to call to ask for my paperwork...... 30 day refund period was over! They lied. I was told I could take anyone with me. My husband was required to go. I called to explain and complain. Basically told me "Oh, well, too bad!" No refund!

I wish I could give 0 stars! I have a cruise certificate for a 3, 4 or 5 day cruise. First of all, they say that Carnival determines the rates they charge and they make no commission... we all know better. BOOK DIRECTLY THROUGH CARNIVAL!!! They tried to charge me DOUBLE the port fees and taxes than listed by Carnival for the same cruise. You are charged taxes and port fees determined by the government, I would think it's highly ILLEGAL double charge somebody those fees! The "certificate" is good for an entry level cabin that has twin bunk beds, so if you're planning on traveling with a significant other, you have to upgrade to the queen bed. Carnival charges $60 for such an upgrade, this crappy travel agency tried to charge me $472 extra! At the end of it, it costs the SAME to book directly through Carnival, but they offer stateroom credits and free room upgrades all the times in their specials. I would NEVER recommend Vacation Tour & Travel Inc, even if it's supposed to be "free".

I have worked for Vacation Tour and Travel for 3 weeks as I attend college full-time and do not have many options flexible with my schedule. It has really opened my eyes to just how fraudulent a company can operate in my own city, state, and country. Of the 30 people that started training with me 3 weeks ago, 4-5 desperate people are left. It is exactly how you would picture it... A room full of tiny cubicles with computer screens and "managers" that have never introduced themselves yelling at you to "Make a Sale. " Almost every person (95%) of auto-dials has been called before and wants nothing to do with VTT. It is truly shameful and feels wrong and lonely from the time I clock-in to the time I clock-out, and after. The truth is, I feel equally upset for the other employees that work here. Though they know it is wrong, they know out of 200+ calls a day, some unlucky soul will buy and help them make commission that week so they can scratch out a few dollars and survive another week. Sick.

This tour company is deceitful. They did not disclose all fees; Cash only; no receipt policy. Also, after taking first tour tried to cancel another group booking and was told that we had a 100 Ppl fee. Also has to pay additionally for bus driver and tour guide. Added fee. DISCLOSURE... DISCLOSURE. HOW HARD IS THAT.

My husband received the phone call, third one, of course. He thought it sounded like a good deal, but like others we were skeptical and asked more details, pretty much what the catch was the required tour. So we booked it. About an hour later I am at lunch and talking about signing up at the Bass Pro and how we won this great deal. A co-worker then informed me of this site and came hear to read all of these reviews that are similar to ours. So I called to cancel and got the same response "not in our system". So I will be calling back in the morning to see about cancellation. The lady stated that there is a 30 day cancellation policy but didn't elaborate on what that cancellation will "cancel". I also called my CC company and of course the transaction had already went through before I could cancel, imagine that! I just wanted to see if anyone has in fact received a refund by canceling in the right amount of time? Just curious if we are going to have to "eat" the $199.

My husband and I signed up for Bluegreen tour in LV at Bass Pro Shops last winter. I received a call after the first of the year selling us a "vacation" package. I've been on them before, and have no problem sitting through a sales pitch. HOWEVER, I was unable to plan my dates due to my husband's schedule. So now, here we are at the end of June, I am finally able to schedule our "vacation". I try calling the phone number on the letter we were sent. Busy signal. I look for an alternate number. Busy signal. I check the time. It's after hours, but it still seems odd. I continue to try to reach this company (within business hours) and continue to get busy signals.

Finally, frustrated, I fill out a complaint form for Bluegreen AND Vacation Travel. Lo and behold, Bluegreen calls me back and then TRANSFERS me to the Vacation Travel people. I now have my vacation scheduled... haha. After reading all of these comments, I can't wait to find out what actually happens. I may just completely skip the promised cruise. Don't think I need the hassle.

Join the take tours, 2 days Washington DC. The tour guide named Leon, literary not a tour guide! He just tells you next destination but NOTHING else! If you are looking for just purely a bus and accommodation to go to your destination, then it's ok. But don't expect anything more. This tour guide is not even qualified at all. He doesn't even have normal or basic communication skills/manners. He doesn't speak good English, tries to translate English to Chinese, but all wrong information given. Yet, he has bad temper, and doesn't bother about the passengers. He never counts the numbers and if you are alone and got left behind, that is normal. He carries a "don't care attitude" to come to work. I have to ask other tour guides from other bus for information.

This tour also skips places that it stated in the itinerary. If you ask them, they say no time or blame to the company. Every stop you go, expect around 10-15 min. Some you'll just pass by sitting in the bus. Suitable for people who just want highlight of places, but definitely not a tour to really see things.

My fiance and I purchased the timeshare vacation with the free cruise at Bass Pro Shop. We chose to take our timeshare vacation in Myrtle Beach and diligently sat through the timeshare meeting as we were directed to do in order to receive the free cruise. When I called to book the cruise, the rep immediately tried to talk me into upgrading my room without ever explaining the room that we should have been receiving. The upgraded price that he gave me was the EXACT SAME price if I booked the cruise on my own online. When I questioned him, he became rude and defensive, stating that the quotes online did not represent the actual price I would pay that it didn't include port fees and taxes. I went through the whole online booking process... The price included everything that I would have been paying for with this agency. In short... NEVER book with this company. The cruise room that is offered to you is always "booked" and the upgrade fee is the same as going through Carnival directly.

I filled out the info at Bass Pro shop a year ago. Normal sales reps trying to get you to sign up. Nothing out of the normal. I just happen to receive a call at 2:30 pm Monday 4/21/2014. Good timing. Offer for 4 days 3 night hotel in select cities for 229.00. Bonus(s) $25 GC for Bass Pro and a 4 day cruise (pretty sweet deal). Got better if you stay Sunday-Thursday you get another $25 GC for Bass pro (I'm listening). Now, I am not a fool so the details came out after I asked my questions: What hotel options? Fair choices in my opinion. When? Within the year of purchase (fair). Catch? Must pay taxes (common and fair) and listen to the timeshare spiel (knew that!).

Also explained it's for 2 adults and 2 children (extra fees if more people). Fair. Still hesitate so after asking more questions about the hotel and info got it down to $149. Ok, to me that’s a fair price for any hotel for 2-3 nights (I would pay about 80-100 a night on average). Let's get to the bonus(s). We will see if I get the 2x $25 GC (I don't see why they would not). "The cruise" - I have cruised before so I already know it’s going to be the "cheap stuff" (cabin room with no windows). I prefer space so they explained I can upgrade at my cost (fair). Also understand I would pay port fees and taxes (can't get out of that, it’s the government also common).

On average I pay 400-800 a person for a 4 night cruise so the fee for an upgrade and port fees will cost me about 200-300 a person. Not a huge bonus but a very nice discount. So all in all, I'm happy, 4 stars. I would probably only recommend to my friends who (no offense) have common sense! Hope that helped. I'll "try" and remember to update after we take our vacation(s). Remember people, nothing's FREE!

It's sad reading everybody's reviews here. I purchased a package through Bass Pro Shops. I take my family there often. We have toddlers and it's a great place for them. I guess that's how my guard was dropped. I spent $300 to attend a timeshare sales pitch while staying at Myrtle Beach for 2 days and then if I attend, I'll get to go on a cruise for 4 days for free. I have yet to take this trip but after some thought and especially reading these reviews, I think I am going to not take this trip and have to eat the $300. I have tried to get a hold of a service rep over and over again and I hardly get call backs. When I do speak with someone, it feels like I am starting over and no info from my previous call was recorded.

My main complaint started when about 2 weeks out from our trip, I called and wanted to know where exactly I was going. Since I was driving there with my wife and 3 little kids, I was not too keen on going until I knew the specifics. I asked to speak with a manager and they were on the edge of rude and told me they would send me my information the next day. The next day I got the email but it was nothing more than a confirmation of my trip. I luckily rescheduled. I am scheduled to go again in a month but I don't know the specifics and no one has contacted me or returned my (probably 5) phone calls in a month.

Vacation Tour and Travel doesn't only give the shaft to the consumer. My son worked there for about 2 weeks. We had a death in the family and they took away all his commission for missing. Now they are giving us the run around on some very important documents that are time sensitive. Why would a company want to treat its employees so wrong. When they took his hard earned commission away for an uncontrolled death, I told him to quit, that is not the type of company we need to associate with. They have been rude and there is no need for this type of behavior. I will contact my attorney general about this, and I advise the consumer to contact the Attorney General in what ever state they live in.

Last night, while my wife and I were out having diner, I received a call at 6:15 pm from RON with Vacation Tour and Travel (800) 558-6990 while I was at the salad bar. He had called to confirm our reservations. I went back, sat down at our table. I explained to him something had come up, that we weren't able to keep our appointment. He immediately became RUDE and OBNOXIOUS. I excused myself from the table and went outside the restaurant. I asked him why he was being so nasty. He said it was his job and if I cancelled, he was going to charge a 38.00 cancellation fee. I tried to control my temper with this guy but he was such a BUTT, I ended up telling him I was contacting Bass Pro about his behavior and he could kiss my a--. Totally ruined our evening out....

My husband signed up for a package through the Bass Pro Shop just before he went to Afghanistan last year. After several phone calls and attempts at getting a refund from Vacation Tour and Travel and never getting anywhere with it, we finally scheduled to come listen to their spiel about time shares and whatever. We were supposed to stay at the Bluegreen Club 36 in Las Vegas. When we got there, everything seemed to be in order. The next morning, we went to go to the tour that was required to get the promised gift certificates and other things that came along with the package.

My husband filled out the paperwork required for the tour and miscalculated our joint income by $20K. He's not a mathematician. Because of that, they disqualified us for the offer due to the $40K household income requirement. Instead of allowing us to fix the little check mark on the stupid application, they gave us a number we had to call. When he called, he was treated like pond scum by the rep and the manager he spoke with. They told us that we had disqualified ourselves for life due to a miscalculation of our income. The rep also told us he had paid $160 when he has it recorded it was over $300 on his bank statement. He was also told it was a 3-night 4-day stay but when we got there, they had only booked us for 2 nights.

On top of that, because of that little check mark on that paper, we were told if we continued our stay at the Bluegreen Club 36, we would be responsible for paying for it with no refund in the extra my husband dishes out for the trip in the first place. This place is out to take advantage of good people who are trying to enhance their quality of life by making promises that are never kept.

Vacation Tour & Travel Company Profile