2. Travel
  3. Timeshares

4.5/5 (48 ratings)

About Royal Holiday

Royal Holiday gives its members the possibility to travel to over 180 different destinations. From flexible and convenient travel options, Royal Holiday allows you to spend memorable times with your family.

Royal Holiday Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Holiday?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Holiday?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Our Royal Holiday membership has been a royal pleasure. It freezes our fee in hundreds of destinations in multiple countries but by far our favorite has been our recent magical stay in Cancun. This is definitely one we will repeat.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

Admitted foodies that we are, my honey and I were thrilled to partake in the scrumptious gastronomy offered at Park Royal Homestay Mazatlán. When we weren’t stuffing our faces (um, I mean dining), we were loving relaxing on the exclusive beach.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

I just became a part of the most amazing club that allows me to travel the world as I choose. With lock-downs coming to an end I want to travel as much as I can. Royal Holiday Vacation Club has provided the way to accomplish my dreams.

Original review: July 19, 2021

Cozumel was beautiful. We visited through the Royal Holiday resort planning system. The website was easy to navigate. We had a lot of questions though, but we could speak to a person to get the answers. It was a fantastic experience.

Original review: July 18, 2021

Cancun from a Royal Holiday Resort couldn't be more enjoyable. This is exactly where you want to vacation. The incredible people at the resort are really nice to talk to and know the area well. We'll be back.

Original review: July 17, 2021

We booked with Royal Holiday resorts and couldn't be happier. This vacation was the tops with any we've ever had. This incredible and wonderful experience was encouraged by the great staff and friendly people we met there.

Original review: July 13, 2021

We were right on time for whale watching season at Grand Park Royal Puerto Vallarta. That was something none of us will ever forget. They also have amazing spa services and my husband and I took full advantage while the kiddies were playing at the Kids Club. They wanted to be there all day and we sure didn’t mind.

Original review: July 8, 2021

My Place at Santo Domingo is a very cute and clean hotel. They took great care of us for our entire 5-day stay. The location is very central and there is a lot to do in the area. I can’t wait to go back.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Royal Holiday advertises one of their perks is being able to roll points into the RCI system, expanding your vacation choices. One of our three weeks we rolled into RCI is showing a Royal Holiday pending status. After 6 phone calls and 3 emails over a 4 week period, we are now being told that the week showing pending is not one of our weeks. See details below.

June 4th - they will look into the issue and will call me within 48 hours. (never received a call)
June 9th - they are looking into the issue and will call me within 48 hours. (never received a call)
June 12th - I was told they reported the issue. Note - RCI shows no record of this.

June 16th - After being on the phone for an hour, the person helping me saw the problem in the system as an earlier deposit into RCI and was going to report the issue. He said I'd get a call within 48 hours (never received a call)

June 21st - They had no record of the assistance I received on June 16th. I spoke to a supervisor. She asked me to send an email with screen shots and she'd look into it. The email included a February 2020 point deposit and two weeks in April 2021. RCI confirmed the 2 deposits and that the February 2020 was the issue, which was in line with what the person helping me on June 16th found.

June 23rd - Emailed for an update, no response.

June 24th - Emailed for an update, no response.

June 28th - Talked to the supervisor I spoke to and emailed on June 21st. She is now telling me that my only weeks were deposited in April 2021. That deposit included two weeks (2020 and 2021 weeks) She said the 3rd week does not exist. She was upset with me and told me I was not listening to her when I asked about the February 2020 week deposit. She is claiming that RCI will be calling me within 24 hours to help explain the situation. I will not hold my breath.

Original review: June 18, 2021

I had an unbelievable vacation that I booked through Royal Holiday Vacation Club. What a deal. Four of us enjoyed the amenities of the Park Royal Homestay in Los Cabos. It has the best golf course. It was great having cocktails poolside or on the palm bedecked terrace.

Royal Holiday Company Information