4.8/5 (64 ratings)

About Royal Holiday

Royal Holiday gives its members the possibility to travel to over 180 different destinations. From flexible and convenient travel options, Royal Holiday allows you to spend memorable times with your family.

Whether you are looking for a hotel, villa or a cruise, you can rest assured that with Royal Holiday you will be able to find the option that works best for you. Contact us today to start planning your next vacation!

Royal Holiday Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Holiday?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Holiday?

Original review: July 14, 2021

I’ve stayed at a lot of hotels in my life and Grand Park Royal Cozumel was really fun. They always have some sort of activity going on you will never be bored. The room was great and we had the best view. We spent a lot of time swimming in either one of the many pools or the ocean. I became a serious water baby and then came back and enjoyed some great food.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Ooh La La. Just got back from my Miami LA trip for a measly $68. That’s less than my hair and nail appointments. If you aren’t a member of Royal Holiday Manor you’re definitely missing out. I can’t tell you how many terrible trips I’ve been on that I’ve had half of the service for twice the price. Just the membership benefits alone makes it worth it.

Get buying tips about Timeshares delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 22, 2021

Besides their wonderfully and beautifully priced vacation trip rates their membership card and program that they offer is absolutely wonderful. It’s definitely something to look into depending on what package you get. They offer you the amount of allotted countries in hotels and special promotional flights that you’re allowed to receive or attend. For example I went to London for 10 nights and it only cost me around 60,000 membership points which rack up extremely fast.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

I recently traveled to Mexico for a get-away trip. I traveled to a Royal Holiday hotel (we had points saved up from the past few years). It was nice! Honestly, nothing in particular stood out as a negative. I think the process for getting the tickets was a bit complicated so it would be nice if they could streamline that better. Otherwise, I really think they are a good company.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

My boyfriend and I recently took a trip to Acapulco and it was LOVELY. As someone whose close family members are at-risk individuals to COVID, I was really happy with their Safe Guest Program they've put into place. They sanitize our room regularly, and they stayed quite vigilant with recreational areas like the poolside, the bar, and the spa (which was my favorite place). There were literally zero issues other than on the flight there, there was a kid kicking the back of my chair. Other than that, it was a flawless experience.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

I have never seen a resort this beautiful in my life. We didn't have to leave the location to enjoy our time in Mexico. I am so happy with all of the facilities. And the tourist locations were great too.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

Royal Holiday Vacation Club gave us the opportunity to have our honeymoon in San Jose. They treated us like absolute royalty. We have a plan to return for each and every anniversary. The price was far better than the previous company we used for vacation.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

I highly recommend the RentSure program. It’s optional and worth it giving you so many more options and flexibility. I've known Royal Holiday for a few years now and the few times I'd used them they delivered.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

I appreciate how much there is to do with the Royal Holiday Vacation Club. It’s such a fun way to choose an amazing vacation doing things I’ve never even thought to do. My entire family has had so much fun and we take full advantage whenever possible. Between flights, cruises, and awesome hotels you will have a blast.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

You cannot imagine how many benefits there are to joining this club. We enjoyed a wonderful all-inclusive vacation to Cozumel and words cannot describe how much fun we had. It’s so rare for us to be on a family vacation and one as special as this took the cake.

Royal Holiday author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Royal Holiday Vacation Club offers memberships that let you travel to nearly 200 destinations in over 50 countries. It has over 100,000 members and has been in business since 1983. Royal Holiday Vacation Club is a subsidiary of Park Royal Hotels and Resorts.

• Destination choices: You can choose from a wide variety of destinations to visit as a Royal Holiday Vacation Club member. Options include Buenos Aires, London, Paris, the Poconos, Orlando, the Dominican Republic and hundreds more.

• Cruises: You can use your membership points to take a cruise. Cruise line options include Carnival, Princess Cruises, MSC Cruceros and Australis.

• Special deals: Royal Holiday Vacation Club has special discounts so you get more bang for your Royal Holiday points. You can visit the company’s website to see current special offers.

• Flexible: Unlike a timeshare, you can use your points at any destination at any time. You’re not locked into a particular location or schedule.

• Blog: Visit the company’s website to read several blogs. Royal Holiday has blogs for travel, destinations, news and jobs. The blogs offer helpful advice about traveling for everyone, not just for vacation club members.

Royal Holiday Company Information