2. Travel
  3. Timeshares

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.24/5

Royal Holiday gives its members the possibility to travel to over 180 different destinations. From flexible and convenient travel options, Royal Holiday allows you to spend memorable times with your family.

Whether you are looking for a hotel, villa or a cruise, you can rest assured that with Royal Holiday you will be able to find the option that works best for you. Contact us today to start planning your next vacation!

Royal Holiday Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Holiday?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Holiday?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

My boyfriend and I recently took a trip to Acapulco and it was LOVELY. As someone whose close family members are at-risk individuals to COVID, I was really happy with their Safe Guest Program they've put into place. They sanitize our room regularly, and they stayed quite vigilant with recreational areas like the poolside, the bar, and the spa (which was my favorite place). There were literally zero issues other than on the flight there, there was a kid kicking the back of my chair. Other than that, it was a flawless experience.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

I think that Royal Holiday Vacation Club is a good company that obviously has a few struggles but overall does things right. My wife and I were members up until COVID hit (made it impossible to travel ANYWHERE). We enjoyed our time as members, we had some really great trips. The one thing we would improve is the time it takes to process customer service requests. When we had to cancel one of our trips last-minute, we had to wait up to a week to get the issue fully sorted out. It ended up working out, and even though it took lots of patience, I'm happy with how they handled our claim. Thanks guys.

Get buying tips about Timeshares delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

Alright, so when I found Royal Holiday I was honestly a bit skeptical. It almost seemed TOO GOOD to be true. My sister-in-law told introduced me to the company and explained it. (She had a girlfriend whose husband was an executive in the company or something.) But it was completely legit and I'm REALLY happy with the trips that we've been able to go on. Even with COVID, I was worried that the good times would end but they've done a really great job at keeping us informed of what was happening and now cruises are back open (albeit with several safety guidelines in place). Check it out if you're looking for great experiences!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

At this point in time you might not think a vacation is doable. That is what I thought before I found Royal Holiday. I came across them when I saw a chart showing all the safety and sanitation guidelines they are putting into their hotels. I was very impressed with the amount of work and care they were putting in to keep their guests safe and decided to work with them for our vacation. At the resort the safety and sanitation was confirmed to me when I saw the the hotel staff working tirelessly to keep the resort clean. We were able to have an amazing vacation experience because of them.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I have never experienced a vacation quite like what is currently necessary due to the world situation. My family and I took a vacation earlier in the year with Royal Holiday and I have to say, it was quite pleasant. We were worried about what the resort would do to make sure we were safe. They took care of the situation very well and made sure everything was safe and sanitary. The employees seemed to always be cleaning something. That made it possible for us to just enjoy ourselves and take a well needed vacation.

Original review: April 12, 2021

The family decided to go to Mexico for 3 fun filled weeks of sun and water. We had a fabulous time. What an amazing membership to have and enjoy. I’m thrilled that we have many years to come of quality family time.

Original review: April 11, 2021

We had the best family vacation in Playa del Carmen. Royal Holiday Vacation Club has so many places to choose from and also so many dates. I’m very happy with this program. I'm very sure I will have many more trips.

Original review: April 6, 2021

I really wanted something that was in the heart of Mexico City and this fit the bill. My favorite thing was how it felt like home. It was perfect for the whole family and I cannot wait to come back. I will certainly use them again.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Ooh La La. Just got back from my Miami LA trip for a measly $68. That’s less than my hair and nail appointments. If you aren’t a member of Royal Holiday Manor you’re definitely missing out. I can’t tell you how many terrible trips I’ve been on that I’ve had half of the service for twice the price. Just the membership benefits alone makes it worth it.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I’m already from Texas and I decided to depart from Galveston honestly hands-down the best Cruise I’ve ever been on. The luxury at its finest I went on the six-night tour in the Caribbean and honestly for 1500 bucks for two people with the amount of customer service and quality amenities or quality were fantastic!

Royal Holiday author review by ConsumerAffairs

Royal Holiday Vacation Club offers memberships that let you travel to nearly 200 destinations in over 50 countries. It has over 100,000 members and has been in business since 1983. Royal Holiday Vacation Club is a subsidiary of Park Royal Hotels and Resorts.

• Destination choices: You can choose from a wide variety of destinations to visit as a Royal Holiday Vacation Club member. Options include Buenos Aires, London, Paris, the Poconos, Orlando, the Dominican Republic and hundreds more.

• Cruises: You can use your membership points to take a cruise. Cruise line options include Carnival, Princess Cruises, MSC Cruceros and Australis.

• Special deals: Royal Holiday Vacation Club has special discounts so you get more bang for your Royal Holiday points. You can visit the company’s website to see current special offers.

• Flexible: Unlike a timeshare, you can use your points at any destination at any time. You’re not locked into a particular location or schedule.

• Blog: Visit the company’s website to read several blogs. Royal Holiday has blogs for travel, destinations, news and jobs. The blogs offer helpful advice about traveling for everyone, not just for vacation club members.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team