4.8/5 (53 ratings)

About Royal Holiday

Royal Holiday gives its members the possibility to travel to over 180 different destinations. From flexible and convenient travel options, Royal Holiday allows you to spend memorable times with your family.

Whether you are looking for a hotel, villa or a cruise, you can rest assured that with Royal Holiday you will be able to find the option that works best for you. Contact us today to start planning your next vacation!

Royal Holiday Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Holiday?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Holiday?

Original review: June 14, 2022

The staff is always a pleasure to work with, and I know that no matter who I speak with, I will receive the same response. I'm really delighted I traveled with Royal Holiday, and my family always talks about wanting to return. You can't go wrong with them over their competition because they are upfront and don't hide anything.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

The private beach at Grand Riviera Princess on the Mexican Caribbean is to die for and where we spent most of our time. The all-inclusive package here is one of the most generous we have encountered thus far as well. And there are 8 (yes eight!) different themed restaurants right within the hotel itself. That was super for our family with very diverse tastes.

Get buying tips about Timeshares delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

After what seemed like forever in practical complete lockdown our very first vacation landed us at the Marriott Tuxtla Gutiérrez. Boy did we ever need that time away and this sure was the right place to enjoy it. It was super close to so many wonderful sightseeing destinations which served to get us back out into the world again.

Original review: July 14, 2021

I’ve stayed at a lot of hotels in my life and Grand Park Royal Cozumel was really fun. They always have some sort of activity going on you will never be bored. The room was great and we had the best view. We spent a lot of time swimming in either one of the many pools or the ocean. I became a serious water baby and then came back and enjoyed some great food.

Original review: July 13, 2021

We were right on time for whale watching season at Grand Park Royal Puerto Vallarta. That was something none of us will ever forget. They also have amazing spa services and my husband and I took full advantage while the kiddies were playing at the Kids Club. They wanted to be there all day and we sure didn’t mind.

Original review: June 13, 2022

ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Companies displayed may pay us to be Authorized or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes. First Off, consumer affairs is not a legitimate agency for reviews. Their disclaimer shows that these reviews are not accurate. These reviews are paid for by consumer affairs. Using a fake name to sound like a government agency.

Royal Holiday sucks and has this convoluted layer of management designed to frustrate and deny customers of any sort of customer service with their processes. Royal Holiday does not care. Visited Puerto Vallarta and the hotel was terrible. The first problem we encountered was that we did not have a reservation. Royal Holiday manager then found our reservation, but it was only for 2 people and only a week's worth of time. The trip was for 4 people and 2 weeks. The Royal Holiday manager finally got their act together, and disclosed the proper reservation. Finally we were able to get our room.

The room was dirty. Hair all over the carpet. Stains on the furniture, we had to have the maids come back and clean the carpet twice. I asked for the some extra towels and royal holiday employees said, No! All the restaurants in the hotel were over crowded and very busy.. 1 Hour wait. Also my daughter had cracker crumbs in her food? Suppose to be a nonsmoking hotel. Didn’t matter, people still smoked by the pool. The place is a joke. Royal Holiday does hold its employees accountable. Royal Holiday makes excuses for employees' bad behavior.

Original review: June 12, 2022

Mexico is just chock-full of exciting destinations to explore and our association with Royal Holiday has us determined to eventually experience every one of them. Our recent visit to Cancun has strengthened our resolve to do this even more.

Original review: May 27, 2022

Don’t hesitate to join. The offered resorts are first class and you’re treated like family. I was skeptical about the entire vacation thing at first but I decided to give it a try and I'm happy I did. It was an awesome experience.

Original review: May 23, 2022

I’ve heard about clubs like this but had no idea one existed that provided destinations that I actually wanted to visit. Locations were so beautiful and the accommodation was top, and their prices are fair enough.

Original review: May 13, 2022

We’re a family on a budget and vacations have never been a part of what we could do. Until now. Being able to go to Cancun was absolutely amazingly beautiful. Everything from the resort itself to the staff made our vacation even better than we hoped.

Royal Holiday author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Royal Holiday Vacation Club offers memberships that let you travel to nearly 200 destinations in over 50 countries. It has over 100,000 members and has been in business since 1983. Royal Holiday Vacation Club is a subsidiary of Park Royal Hotels and Resorts.

• Destination choices: You can choose from a wide variety of destinations to visit as a Royal Holiday Vacation Club member. Options include Buenos Aires, London, Paris, the Poconos, Orlando, the Dominican Republic and hundreds more.

• Cruises: You can use your membership points to take a cruise. Cruise line options include Carnival, Princess Cruises, MSC Cruceros and Australis.

• Special deals: Royal Holiday Vacation Club has special discounts so you get more bang for your Royal Holiday points. You can visit the company’s website to see current special offers.

• Flexible: Unlike a timeshare, you can use your points at any destination at any time. You’re not locked into a particular location or schedule.

• Blog: Visit the company’s website to read several blogs. Royal Holiday has blogs for travel, destinations, news and jobs. The blogs offer helpful advice about traveling for everyone, not just for vacation club members.

Royal Holiday Company Information