4.6/5 (33 ratings)

About Royal Holiday

Royal Holiday gives its members the possibility to travel to over 180 different destinations. From flexible and convenient travel options, Royal Holiday allows you to spend memorable times with your family.

Whether you are looking for a hotel, villa or a cruise, you can rest assured that with Royal Holiday you will be able to find the option that works best for you. Contact us today to start planning your next vacation!

Royal Holiday Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Holiday?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Holiday?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

My hubby is an architecture freak and really appreciated the beauty of Hacienda Jurica and its stone arches. Even I was impressed with the cozy atmosphere of the old stone farmhouse their bar sits in. We were honestly so content with the many amenities the resort itself had to offer that we only made the drive to Mexico City twice.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2022

Just returned from a luxurious stay at Park Royal Beach Ixtapa and am writing this as the memory of the gorgeous beaches there are fresh in my mind. Being on Palmar Beach is like being in a painting. We also took the short walk to Las Escolleras plenty and indulged in our share of watersports. This destination is for sure going on our list of ones to return to.

Get buying tips about Timeshares delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

Just returned from our stay at Galería Plaza in Veracruz and no lie, I am sitting down to write this before we are even completely done unpacking and settling in back at the homestead. This was our first Royal Holiday Vacation Club trip and we are both so glad we are members. If the rest of our vacations are anywhere near as great as this one was, we have an awful lot to look forward to.

Original review: June 27, 2022

This is an expression of gratitude to the great folks who worked at the hotel where we stayed during our recent Royal Holiday get away. They looked after myself and my family from the front desk to the cleaners in our room. People in those roles don't get enough credit for what they do to make holidays fun, in my opinion.

Original review: June 14, 2022

The staff is always a pleasure to work with, and I know that no matter who I speak with, I will receive the same response. I'm really delighted I traveled with Royal Holiday, and my family always talks about wanting to return. You can't go wrong with them over their competition because they are upfront and don't hide anything.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2022

We went to Cancun and we had a blast! I have never been out of the country for a holiday, so this was my first. The club prices are so much better and the hotel gets five stars from me. The treatment you get from the personnel's are just too.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

Cozumel is just gorgeous! We had a beautiful hotel and excellent service from everyone involved. It was my first visit to Mexico and I must confess I'm in love with the place and with the people. I can't wait to come back!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

It was my best vacation. Los Cabos was beautiful and relaxing. We loved our vacation here and can't wait to plan the next trip. This CLub let's us travel more and save more. I found a reliable company.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

We stayed at the Park Royal Beach all inclusive resort in Cancun and there was no running water. All they offered was that it should work in a few hours. I tried calling their service line but nobody answered.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

Being right in the core of hotels in Cancun, we found our Grand Park Royal Cancun accommodations to be ideal. Vacation is the best time to do the extreme things you don’t get to experience in everyday life and Cancun is the place to do them. And we zip-lined and bungee-jumped with the best of them.

Royal Holiday author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Royal Holiday Vacation Club offers memberships that let you travel to nearly 200 destinations in over 50 countries. It has over 100,000 members and has been in business since 1983. Royal Holiday Vacation Club is a subsidiary of Park Royal Hotels and Resorts.

• Destination choices: You can choose from a wide variety of destinations to visit as a Royal Holiday Vacation Club member. Options include Buenos Aires, London, Paris, the Poconos, Orlando, the Dominican Republic and hundreds more.

• Cruises: You can use your membership points to take a cruise. Cruise line options include Carnival, Princess Cruises, MSC Cruceros and Australis.

• Special deals: Royal Holiday Vacation Club has special discounts so you get more bang for your Royal Holiday points. You can visit the company’s website to see current special offers.

• Flexible: Unlike a timeshare, you can use your points at any destination at any time. You’re not locked into a particular location or schedule.

• Blog: Visit the company’s website to read several blogs. Royal Holiday has blogs for travel, destinations, news and jobs. The blogs offer helpful advice about traveling for everyone, not just for vacation club members.

Royal Holiday Company Information