4.57/5
  • 1 star
Based on 36 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Discover a great timeshare now
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Royal Holiday

Royal Holiday gives its members the possibility to travel to over 180 different destinations. From flexible and convenient travel options, Royal Holiday allows you to spend memorable times with your family.

Whether you are looking for a hotel, villa or a cruise, you can rest assured that with Royal Holiday you will be able to find the option that works best for you. Contact us today to start planning your next vacation!

FIND OUT MORE FIND OUT MORE
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 2, 2017

106 Royal Holiday Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

My husband and I were looking for an affordable way to travel with our two boys when a friend told us about Royal Holiday. I had never really considered a vacation club before, I didn't even really know what it was, but I was surprised by what you could get for the price. We have already gone on two vacations, one of them with our friends who recommended the club. It was easy to coordinate booking and the kids all got to play together, which was great. We're trying to convince our family members to sign up now so we can all book family vacations together. It's just so easy to book and coordinate!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I had heard that cruises to Alaska were just incredible, so when my wife and I signed up for Royal Holiday Vacation Club, we decided that would be our first trip. What can I say? It was unbelievable. The ship accommodations were great. We skipped the balcony to save some credits, but we spent so little time in the room, it didn't even matter. There was so much to do on the boat, we had great food, did a couple's massage, and went to movies on the deck. And then there was the scenery - just incredible. Can't think of a better way to travel on a set budget for retirement.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I always wanted to do resort travel, but it was too expensive, so I usually ended up staying at crappy hotels and spending my money on activities so I wouldn't have to sit in the hotel. This is not the case with Royal Holiday Vacation Club. My parents were using it and convinced me to sign up and I can't believe what you get for the money. Resort accommodations, food and drinks, access to private beaches, and more. Now I don't even have to leave the hotel to have an awesome vacation.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

My family and I love winter sports and have been to Whistler more than once. It's great because it's not as crowded as some other ski resort towns. The only problem is the cost and difficulty booking rooms during the peak winter season. I was so happy to find that Royal Holiday has a location in Whistler! We still have to book in advance to make sure we can all get rooms at the same time, but we're saving a lot over traditional bookings!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

The best thing about Royal Holiday Vacation Club, aside from the awesome destinations and resorts, is that prices are locked in for 30 years. Once I have credits, I can use them for any vacation spot they offer. I can purchase more points or upgrade if I want, and I can even sell unused credits (with restrictions, I think, haven't actually tried this yet).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Holiday?

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised to discover Royal Holiday offers all-inclusive vacations, even at their resorts (not just on cruises). This is great because I'm usually traveling with a big group of family members and lots of kids, which can make it hard to figure out transportation and get seated together at restaurants. Having everything in one place and for a set price makes it so much easier.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

My first trip with Royal Holiday went off without a hitch. We chose our destination, booked using our credits, and ended up at an absolutely stunning location in Cozumel right on the beach. They helped us set up a snorkeling excursion and a day trip to the mainland to see the ruins at Tulum. It was probably one of the best vacations I've ever had!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I must say that this was one of the most amazing and beautiful beaches that I had ever visited. The deal with Royal Holiday is that they help you pick out from hundreds of different vacation options and it's hard to choose just one but I choose a better beach than the ones we're used to in Florida. It was totally relaxing and laid back and made my vacation! We then went to see the big cities in Europe and highly recommend anybody who is looking for a cost saving vacation deal to look into how Royal Holiday may be a great fit for them.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Signed up a 1 1/2 yrs ago for Royal Holiday Club. What a disappointment. We could have booked our vacations any day of the week for the money! Food is $75 per day per person and no flights are included. Was given a free flight but it was only good for 1 year and we never could use it for a destination we wanted to travel to (not applicable according to them). Thought we would get the better oceanfront rooms when vacationing at their resorts. Well, that didn't happen. Their reps drive you nuts bugging you while you are on vacation wanting you to attend a meeting and presentation. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Iceland is an amazing country and really such an intriguing place to visit, I would say that there is a lagoon that is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Would def. advise those thinking about cruising or visiting the Icelandic territory that this is a hidden gem that all should see. Also the fish and char that we got to eat was also some of the freshest fish that we have ever eaten.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Like the title says perfect pricing and perfect rating for a vacation of this caliber. I would say if you have a big family and need affordable options on where to go on vacation to then you can use the services and outline of all the different locations that are offered by the Royal Holiday team. It's definitely tough when you have a family to pick where to vacation to but if you are patient and do your research you will find some great places to go and some discount bulk buying opportunities like the ones we found here. Very happy so 5 stars for them.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I gave them 4 stars out of 5 because the cruise line we went on had some rocky waters and my wife got sick. We were not dissatisfied with the Royal Holiday Club and the value was less than what it would have cost if we did a staycation and got a hotel at the Park Hyatt in the city for a week. Either way it was a nice vacation and we are glad we went and the service was great.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Royal Holiday was a great escape from our military town that we live in. The family got together and discussed different places that we could go on vacation to and couldn't decide. Burton recommended that we check out the Royal Holiday travel clubs. They had almost too many places for us to choose to visit. When we finally decided on one it was good because they guided us on how their credit system worked and how to pick a destination. From there it was all inclusive and we didn't have much work left. Very happy and thus the 5 star review and rating.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I think it's particularly important that I explain the membership and point system as a loyal consumer of the membership site. There are several membership levels, unlocking a total of more than 180 destinations. The basic membership is bronze. The bronze membership allocates me 10,000 vacation points, if memory serves me right. Thankfully, the basic level of membership covers most Mexican destination points including Cozumel, Cancun, San Jose del Cabo. The benefits of the Bronze membership is that I can be a member for 30 years, giving me the opportunity to book a room or a resort up to 12 months in advance. I could use accumulated holiday credits, buy additional vacation credits if I want to upgrade my accommodations or include someone else in my itinerary, as well as seasonal offers.

The seasonal offers are one of my favorite features since I am more of an opportunistic traveler -- I'm quick to travel if there is a deal in front of me right then and there. I recently was able to visit Grand Park Royal Cozumel. It's a kid friendly resort located on the beautiful island of Cozumel. One of the best things about it is that it is an all-inclusive resort that is located on a foundation of coral reefs. This means that I was able to enjoy one of my favorite pastimes -- scuba diving at any given moment.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

My husband and I decided to book a seven-night excursion in the Caribbean with Carnival Cruise Line. It was a massive ship and a glorious experience. Every corner presented us with a new theme and aesthetic. We enjoyed delicious meals on board, comfortable accommodations with 24-hour service, and nightly entertainment. It was also nice to just de-stress and have seven nights with just my husband and I. The Carnival Splendor has so much personality on not only its cuisine and entertainment options but also its slew of spas that I was able to enjoy! There's even a dedicated cabin for spas, with retractable star domes over the ship's pool deck. Even though the ship can apparently accommodate almost 4000 people, we never really felt like the ship was overcrowded, which was nice.

Using our vacation points was pretty straightforward. Even though we used the bulk of our points, we're glad to know that it carries over to next year. Who knows - we may book another cruise next year or the year after that if we want to upgrade our vacation package! I am a bit of a culture connoisseur -- I tend to get myself into different cultures and custom ways of life. The slight discomfort when I find myself in a new land is exhilarating, addicting, and reminds myself there's life beyond my city blocks.

One of the places that I love to visit is Mexico. It is simply one of the more friendlier places that I've been, with friendly locals that are accommodating, offer a sense of culture, and are willing to share a drink with me, a foreigner from the United States. During college, my friends and I visited Cancun on a yearly basis. In my adult years, I find myself wanting to experience the hospitality of the country in the form of resorts and all inclusive vacation packages. I already know that different parts of Mexico can cater to my young and wild spirit -- but now as an adult, I find refuge in relaxation.

Eventually, I discovered Royal Holiday Vacation Club. The club works as something akin to a membership to an inclusive organization, utilizing a point system that doesn't expire. Not only that, but these points actually accumulate over the years. This means that if I decide not to use my points for this year, I can then use it next year.

I was happy to see that Royal Holiday Vacation Club doesn't only cater to the party zones of Mexico. I have access to the Pacific coastline of the country, Mexican South, and Central Mexico. This type of diversity is satisfying, since I will be able to visit one region of Mexico this year, and a whole different part of the country the following year.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

Royal Holiday Vacation Club gives me the opportunity to stay at one of the best hotels in Acapulco. Membership works via a point system, with holiday credits that are dependent on the type of membership that you choose. It's a pretty convenient and flexible set up that underlines affordability and unique experiences. My stay at the Park Royal Acapulco only cost me a few thousand credits per night. And it was well worth it. My friends and I had easy access to a beach, laundry services, restaurants that were only a walking distance away, Internet access, an all-inclusive bar, convenience store, and an array of water activities including swimming, pool activities, and scuba diving.

I am a stay-at-home mom who doesn't have the free time or money to go on frequent vacations. Most vacations have to be properly timed, prepared, and researched. Not only that, but I am an avid fan of cruises. My childhood was anointed with several cruise excursions with my family and I. Now that my children are older and are going off to college, I have been on the hunt for vacation packages that allow me to mix and match different aspects to create the perfect vacation. Not only did I want to go on a cruise, but I also wanted to perhaps visit a resort as part of our vacation.

I've heard mumblings of Royal Holiday Vacations Club in the past, with research finally landing me on the official website. Royal Holiday Club is just that -- a club that specializes in resorts based in and around Mexico. It uses a points-based vacation package, making it flexible and affordable since you can accumulate vacation points throughout the year. It's a rather ingenious way of doing vacation packages, especially since it was apparently founded in the 1980s. Even though Royal Holiday Vacations Club specializes in land-based resorts, Royal Holiday credits can be exchanged for different forms of lodgings and accommodations -- including a cruise.

One of the benefits that I like about the points system is that it offers a bit more flexibility and freedom -- something that I need for a busy business mom. I can buy additional holiday credits or get an upgrade to my membership account. Not only that, but I can use my points and swap them to book a vacation package for my husband or one of my older children. Becoming a club member means that I have ultimate convenience and freedom to choose a cruise or resort at any point of my vacation, with a credit system that grows with me.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

Spring break is one of the best times to go on a vacation with college friends. Many organizations and curators like Royal Holiday Vacation Clubs are aware that people like me are eager to go on a vacation during spring break. This is my experience visiting the Mexican Caribbean via Royal holiday vacation clubs. I decided to visit Mexico because of several reasons -- it's accessible, affordable, and all-inclusive packages are attractive for cash-strapped college age travelers. I also wanted to visit an area that was perpetually warm, giving me the option to visit not only during the Spring break season but also any time of the year if I wanted to revisit. I'm also quite the fan of Mexican cuisine -- and why not get the authentic stuff while visiting the country.

Royal Holiday Vacation Clubs have several vacation packages for different parts of Mexico. This includes the Mexican Caribbean area, the Pacific coast, Mexican South, and central Mexico. I decided to visit Acapulco, Mexico. My friends and I wanted a close vicinity to the beaches, access to water sports and the opportunity to disconnect and relax.

I was given the task of researching accommodations that will gladly support myself and three of my friends. We wanted a place that was in Acapulco was relatively close to the beach, and was also very affordable. I decided to go and complete my research via Royal Holiday Vacation Clubs. It's a website that I was familiar with since my family members have used the service before. Not only that, but Royal Holiday Vacation Clubs is a one-stop shop for all of my vacation needs, allowing me to research different prices for different dates, as well as even look up information if I wanted to enjoy excursions or even a cruise trip.

My friends and I stayed at the Park Royal Acapulco. Nestled in one of the more tourist friendly areas of the region, the Park Royal Acapulco was fun, accommodated all four of us, and gave us the opportunity to be comfortable and enjoy our vacation. It houses two swimming pools, with one that is exclusive for adults. This is particularly perfect for us since we didn't feel comfortable sharing a swimming pool with younger folks. There is also a spa and fitness center, for my friends who were inclined to body training even during a vacation. Massage and facial treatments were more of my thing, coupled with a few sessions of reflexology and aromatherapy.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

Traveling with my fiancé around the country and the world gives me an opportunity to re-energize myself. As such, I expect top class service and great bargains from the vacation club, hotels, cruise ships and resort properties. When selecting a service provider, I always pay close attention to details hidden in the fine print. This helps prevent nasty surprises. However, I have become more complacent over the years thanks to Royal Holiday Vacation Club. I am now accustomed to great service as well as clear terms and conditions. I expect no hidden costs or sub-standard travel products. This level of peace of mind is vital when planning a vacation.

In some cases, I have booked week long stays at low prices and the travel consultant clearly explained conditions attached to the deal. This allows me to plan accordingly and fully understand what to expect. Ambiguity often ruins holidays by causing heat exchanges with the staff at the hotel, resort property or the cruise ship. Royal Holiday Vacation Club's award-winning service offers travel options that are well suited to both family adventures and quiet, romantic getaways. For a while now, my fiancé and I having been taking advantage of the packages to enjoy romantic getaways. The worry-free travels have helped us strengthen our bond and I foresee us booking our honeymoon with the Royal Holiday.

Our stay at the Lake Placid Club Lodges: Less than a year ago, I took my fiancé to the Lake Placid Club Lodges for a weekend getaway. We had read a number of Royal Holiday Vacation Club reviews about the facility before deciding to travel all the way from Los Angeles. We wanted to combine some action adventure and a bit of romance. As it turned out, the reviews and recommendations from the Royal Holiday staff were spot on. The vacation gave us an opportunity to enjoy each other's company outdoors. It was a welcome break from our busy lives back in LA. We spent the weekend skiing and enjoying fine cuisine. We found the amenities exactly the way Royal Holiday catalogs described them. The rooms are spacious and come with HDTV with cable. We had access to high-speed internet.

The vacation enabled us to enjoy scenic views of the stunning landscape surrounding the resort. The spot features a golf course and a beach on Mirror Lake. Memories of hiking in the trails will undoubtedly last for a lifetime. I can recommend both Lake Placid Club Lodges and Royal Holiday Vacation Club to anyone. The resort is ideal for families and couples looking for some outdoor activities. It is a multi-season vacation spot.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

Vacations are a special time for my family, we demand the best that money can buy. For this reason, I have joined a number of vacation clubs looking for the ultimate experience and a great selection in travel options. Poor customer service is a major turnoff, which has led to several membership cancellations. Thankfully, I discovered Royal Holiday Vacation Club. This service provider offers great deals on premier travel destinations, including Miami, Cozumel, Acapulco, Buenos Aires, Mexico City and more. My first impression of the service was that Royal Holiday Vacation Club staff demonstrates high levels of professionalism aimed at ensuring customer satisfaction. My wife and I tend to notice even the small things and it can be difficult meeting our high expectations.

Cost is another key factor that determines a great service. We expect reasonable pricing for premium quality travel offers. Additionally, we want vacation clubs to provide significant cost savings and other benefits. Royal Holiday Vacations Club benefits: With every new booking, I started discovering some of the key membership benefits that matched my family's travel needs. The convenience of having professional travel consultants help plan itinerary is also a vital aspect that ensures worry-free holidays. In addition, we gain access to more than 180 travel products, including cruise ships, hotels and resort properties.

Whenever I place a booking, Royal Holiday gives me an opportunity to redeem discount points. This saves me a significant amount of money on transport, accommodation or entertainment. On the other hand, the company also provides access to online resources filled with helpful tips and travel information. This helped me become a savvy traveler and discover new destinations and activities that excites and reinvigorate my entire family. For many years, I struggled to find a vacation club that offers maximum flexibility and control. All that changed when I joined Royal Holiday. A travel consultant with the firm informed me that I can make reservations, roll over or rent accumulated holiday credits. This means I can use the points when I want, thus giving me control of how to leverage discounts.

The majority of reservations I have made up to this stage were via the internet. I was pleasantly surprised that online bookings give me an opportunity to earn 500 points. This truly sweetens the experience and the deals. Royal Holiday Vacation Club Reviews: The trip to Rio - On one of the trips I booked with Royal Holiday, I took my family to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. We stayed at the Rio Othon Palace located on the famous Copacabana beach. The adventure went smoothly thanks to helpful and friendly staff at Royal Holiday. They helped us plan our itinerary. We were given useful tips that helped turn the vacation into an overwhelming success. The accommodation at the Rio Othon Palace was excellent. It matched the description given to us and we checked in to a room listed on our booking papers. To me, that was a sign of great customer service on the part of Royal Holiday Vacation Club.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

For someone who really appreciates great service and awesome travel package deals, I make an effort to choose service providers carefully. Good vacation offers and five-star service enhances the experiences. I have been traveling with my family on holidays for many years. The adventures have given us an opportunity to discover the best destinations and vacation clubs offering an exquisite service to match our high standards.

Flexibility: I am the first person to run for the hills when a service provider fails to demonstrate attention to detail or great customer care. Fortunately, a couple of years ago my in-laws introduced me to the Royal Holiday Vacation Club. I tried the service by booking a trip to Cancun, Mexico. We stayed for the weekend at the Park Royal Cancún. From the personalized service and the flexibility to awesome discounts, my first impression was positive. I was relieved to know that I could count on my Royal Holiday membership to take advantage of real value for money. A combination of flexibility, freedom and convenience does the trick for me.

In addition, the club membership allows members to handle holiday credits. It is easy to accumulate, accelerate, rent, save or rollover the credits depending on preferences or vacations needs. My wife and I love this level of control. The holiday packages also enable us to invite friends or family to join on a cruise, resort stay or other adventures. This is coupled with a wide variety of travel options, which are available at any time of the year.

Royal Holiday Vacation Club Reviews: Mexican holiday experience. The trip to Mexico truly opened my eyes to a refreshing side of Cancun, the area is home to one of the most spectacular beaches in the world. The adventure also gave me the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of timeshare club membership. It became easier to feel like royalty. It comes as no surprise that many members are regular visitors to this destination.

The Park Royal Cancun is undoubtedly a landmark that complements the beauty surrounding it. My wife and kids loved the panoramic views of the Caribbean and the cuisine. The facility offers three full service lounges, a huge buffet-style restaurant and other eateries. The Italian cuisine on offer is just out of this world. Sunsets in this part of Mexico are magical. The Park Royal features a steam room, a spa and fitness center in addition to the Shiatsu and Swedish massage center. The place is invigorating; I liked the staff's friendly service and attention to detail. They were professional and knowledgeable.

The Royal Holiday Vacation Club rules: Although I was worried that some membership rules hidden in the fine print could spoil our fun, it turned out that Royal Holiday Vacation Club keeps the rules to a minimum. The club also ensures that key information is explained to members before signing up or departure. For this reason, I became convinced that my decision to switch from my previous service provider was a good move. The help desk staff told me that room assignments are determined at check-in. This means that the room listed in the booking papers may differ with the one assigned by hotel or resort. Transparency ensures that there are no nasty surprises when checking in and I like that. Some vacation firms do not provide such information beforehand.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

My family and I joined the Royal Holiday Vacation Club a few years back while on holiday to the Bahamas. We made sure that we read all the paperwork involve and even negotiated the price of membership. We have since gone on multiple trips using our points at the Royal Holiday Vacation Club. One of the trips was our honeymoon in Punta Cana and the next was my son's honeymoon in Mexico. All our trips have been an absolute pleasure. We now no longer live in the USA and have relocated to Thailand. We also upgraded our membership after our relocation. So I guess the Royal Holiday Vacation Club will come in handy for more holidays.

The hotel we stayed in at our last holiday in Tijuana was five star. It was clean and neat and contained the basic necessities to be comfortable such as a bar fridge and small appliances. We also had a few fancy benefits such as the free WiFi in our room and cable TV. So while you could call those standard features in most hotels, I was quite impressed by them and it made relaxing in the evenings easier.

I have actually seen a few bad reviews about the company, but also noticed that these people are actually not paying the membership fees and any company would not be too impressed by that. As for communication problems that many people complain about, try communicating out of Thailand. When dealing with foreign countries these things are bound to happen. I do believe that some people have gotten bad service, but there are bound to be a few bad apples in any company, which is rather unfortunate and I am thankful that I didn't receive service from them! I am also thankful that I have a signed copy of my contract so that if things ever didn't go according to plan, I have my documentation to refer back to.

There are a few things that are included in the fine print. We had to find this out the hard way, but it basically taught us to do this from the onset, so even that was a good thing. There are some things we could not use our credits on and you will have to refer to your contract to find out what they are. For us personally, we just stick to the available options provided by the Royal Holiday Vacation Club. It less complicated this way.

As far as service goes, we have always been happy with our service from the Royal Holiday Vacation Club and also the hotels that we have stayed at. The food has been great as well. We received good food, service and accommodation. I also worked out our cost for going on each trip and we would definitely have spent more if you booked these trips on our own. However, we would have gotten much less for the price we would have paid. So that said, no company is 100% perfect and there will always be things you are not 100% happy with, but just weigh the pros and cons and you will see the advantages you have with the Royal Holiday Vacation Club.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

When I think of the most beautiful beach in the world I will only think of one and one place only and that is Praia do Forte, Brazil. This place is magical beyond belief and if you've been and are reading my yelp review then you know just how magical this place truly is. On the first day we swam with the sea turtles and they are so friendly almost like in the film Finding Nemo friendly. Then the next day we went snorkeling in crystal clear blue water not like the bay water I'm used to seeing daily. Then we got culturally acquainted with the locals and took Capoeira dancing lessons which was a real treat. The typical dishes are to die for and the people make you feel like you never want to leave. I'm sad to have left but cant wait to go back. Great value and amazing amenities.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Was out in Baltimore with the wife and kids and we were discussing different vacation options for the summer. We had never been to Paris before and wanted to take the kids for something very special. I read this article about some of the summer travel deals ranging from AAA offerings to the Royal Holiday Vacation Clubs. We debated going to Miami but thought that Zika and the scare from that may not be worth it so we ended up taking a trip to Paris and seeing the Eiffel tower and hiking up the stairs (highly recommended even with the kids and family). Was totally amazing.

Other things that I really enjoyed were the catacombs. It was like being back in time and peeking into a dungeon where you can see old skeletons. Also the accommodations and deal we received was $150 less than the best deal our Chase Bank Credit card was offering. Food was outstanding. Some of the best fish I had ever had and the wine was so amazing. I don't think there was a meal we didn't drink. I can not wait to go back to France.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Many great places to see in the world and the family escapes once a year to a new destination and the deals that we have with buying credits through Royal Holiday Vacation club has been a money saver and makes our planning a lot easier. Definitely recommend to any family to book with them instead of trying to go through an independent travel agent, or a priceline.com website.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Well lets say we were treated like royalty so I understand now why they call it Royal Holidays. I tripped when I walked into the hotel cause I was gazing at how decadent it was and the staff was so nice and attentive, and helped me with everything I needed. The entire trip that I felt like royalty. 5 stars all the way baby. Oh yeah.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Definitely the best trip ever. My husband being in the military it's great to go on a vacation when he comes home. We are glad we signed up for these deals and all of the good reviews turned out to be true.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Well my hipster wife told me about how her friend Beth went on a Royal Holiday vacation trip and we looked into it and was so happy to get away from this political madness we live in here. People did look at us funny for how we dress but I guess that’s expected in Asia when they aren’t used to our style here.

Original review: July 30, 2017

Great vacation deal better beach. I could see my feet in the water. Here I cant even see the water they tell us to drink. Def. going on another trip. Wish we had bought more credits. Will do so when we can afford to do so.

Original review: July 29, 2017

Not the very best vacation of my life but I live in a vacation haven. The price was really good value for what we got but the service at the hotel was just sub par. It took 12 minutes for them to bring us extra towels and 20 minutes to receive our dinner after we ordered. The amenities at the hotel were excellent as well.

Original review: July 26, 2017

Canada it's great to be back home but the ocean was amazing in my visit to Miami, Florida. Really awesome stuff. Would recommend anybody to sign up for the Royal Holiday vacation deals if they are wanting to travel abroad or go on a short holiday.

Royal Holiday Company Information