Vida Vacations

• 2%
  • 0%
  • 57%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vida Vacations?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vida Vacations?

Reviewed June 30, 2024

Vidanta Riviera Maya is my family’s favorite vacation spot. We’ve traveled here since I was a child. The amenities, accommodations, entertainment and restaurants are unmatched. The staff are professional and friendly. Every trip is memorable and unforgettable. This is not an all inclusive resort. Vidanta is something much better. We’ve stayed at Grand Mayan, Grand Luxxe and Mayan Palace over the years. My recommendation is not to travel here on a budget and to be ready to make unforgettable memories with your family.

Reviewed June 29, 2024

We had an elegant, magical, perfect and a beautiful wedding at this resort for our daughter. We’ve been vacationing at Vidanta Riviera Maya for at least 20 years. The resort has beautiful landscapes, professional and wonderful staffs, delicious food and drink, amazing entertainment with Cirque du Soleil, Salum (beachfront eateries bars restaurants), and Havana Moon (beachfront with live entertainment nightly) and several other wonderful restaurants for dinner. Our favorite is breakfast/brunch buffet at Quinto and Del Lago for $25 per person will keep you full until dinner. We love the pools and the beach, and of course miles of the boardwalk throughout the resorts with iguanas and local wildlife and beautiful jungle.

We’ve always looking forward to come back after each trip to our favorite Summer vacation destination. Thank you Vidanta and Maria L our wedding planner and all the staffs for a memorable beautiful wedding, and Josefina our photographer for the most beautiful pictures and slides show that made us cry with happy tears each time we watched.

Get buying tips about Timeshares delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 11, 2024

Thought we were joining the best club in Mexico. The sales people were so friendly. Had a great buffet breakfast in Mayan Riviera. Always presentations take time, but it is a great resort. We paid to become a member and enjoy the services of Club Freedom. It then went downhill.. We did get 7 days in Puerto Vallarta. Another great resort.. Expensive.. Very expensive. Since then we've paid $20,000 to become too level and get personal service. Special phone #. That's also a sham.. Looked after us for about a week and then stopped returning calls.

Whenever we phone, others don't really want to help with your travels, they just want you to pay more money.. TERRIBLE, aggressive. Just got off a call when he wouldn't stop pushing a deal, for me to pay more money. Don't listen to Tara, don't listen to Rafael. Promise you service from London. That's how I got sucked in to the Fraud Squad. Please, Club Freedom, give me a call, if you disagree.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 24, 2024

In October, 2019, my Fiancé & I were in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We met a representative of Vida Vacations who invited us to a buffet brunch before their time-share talk at their facility. When we arrived there there was NO buffet, only food in a nothing Mexican restaurant. I was very upset as I did not like Mexican food & certainly couldn’t eat it on an empty stomach (I didn’t eat anything before as I thought we were invited to a big buffet brunch).

After we ate at the Mexican restaurant we went to our timeshare high pressured talk which went on & on. When we escaped from that, we received a promise of a restaurant (with a reservation) to go to from Nathaly **. We waited for her to pick us up for the dinner. She never showed up & when I called the restaurant I found out that she never made the reservation & they never heard of her nor of the Vida Vacations nor Grand Incentives. She made a fool out of us. I would never trust what this company says - they are not reputable & irresponsible.

Profile pic of the author.
      Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed Oct. 16, 2023

BEWARE! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!! Do not buy any packages that suggest free annual cruises and discount cruises. I just attempted to use the $3000 savings and the other annual gift of 2 free cruises a year managed by Club Freedom. The $3000 savings can't be used in totality but only a portion that amounted to 5-10% savings. To use the entire amount before it expires would require me to cruise once a month!!!

And the 2 free cruises which can only be used for 4 days/3 nights, are costing over $1000 plus taxes to redeem. I did a search on generic travel websites and found the SAME cruise to buy for $800. So the FREE cruises cost MORE than buying from any cruising websites. I called customer services for this company, and 1 hour-50 minutes and 5 people later. I was told they can MATCH any price I find that is cheaper!! Really? They promised me free and discounted cruises then charge more than the going rate and would ONLY DISCOUNT if I find a better prices and send to them in writing! WHAT A SCAM!

Reviewed June 24, 2023

The man with the madrid tattoo at Riviera Maya is the most disgusting human being to ever walk the face of this earth. Anything they say like free credit etc "you'll get it tomorrow," YOU WON'T. Absolute trash scammers, pathetic.

Price

Reviewed June 22, 2023

Thus far, the sweeteners are non-existent. We have renamed Club Freedom, Club Fraud. It still owes us $700+ after giving us a lesser quality room that we cancelled. Hotels and cars it offers often are more expensive than going to Expedia or Avis. And the $3,000 cruise credit is a total hoax. All Club Fraud offers is the wholesale price which only save a few hundred dollars. The executive homes and discounted first class air also a no go. All are resellers that you can get for free online. The Vidanta rooms always seem to be fully booked and you have to take them for a full week, Saturday to Saturday. Spend your money elsewhere.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed May 23, 2023

I and my boyfriend took the Royal Caribbean and the ship stop at Puerto Vallarta. We entered a mall near the port and someone introduce the Vida says only one hour tour and free taxi then we can get really cheap travel packages. When we arrived there, sales spent nearly 4 hours to try to take money from our pocket. They said it's not timeshare and it is new member package. You will get 70% off of the vida vacation nights and 30-70%off for all luxury hotels for unlimited nights. Besides that, you will get 299 per week deal. The member fee initially is around 18000 and they cut it to 10000, then 6900...

We refused to pay today then they bring us to another guy. The guy is offer us pay 2500 then we will become member, enjoy one week free for vida property and 2000off for all inclusive hotel. We don't want to it, since we reviewed online, everyone said it's scam. Then he offered 750 to enjoy Disney cruise. And we still not do it, he was piss off and became rude. We felt lucky walk outside of the building without paying anything. At last, we pay the taxi fee to get back our cruise. We totally wasted one day there and pay 20 dollars for taxi.

david

It is very bad of them to get aggressive. We can see that not many clients are happy with Club Freedom . Maybe they should be called Fraud . unfortunately We were taken in . We spent a further $20, 000 , a month later , where we were promise personal service from a dedicated member.
      Don't be fooled , as we were . This service stopped returning calls and requests after 2 months !!!
      On to some other dumb persons like us .
      Do NOT join ,as many say .

PricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 19, 2023

May 2023 my husband and I took a day Excursion through Vallarta Adventures which is something we got from a different timeshare presentation. Upon returning to the cruise terminal port on our way out to try to get a taxi, there was people inside at stand which didn't appear initially to try to sell you a timeshare tour, but evidently they were trying to get you to go to a timeshare presentation. I almost got us through it and we talked for quite a bit with the gentleman and we know that we didn't want to go to any but in the end my husband wanted the free breakfast so we ended up getting suckered into it. We were promised a breakfast and then a 60 Minute tour that was going to be on a elongated golf cart golf cart type vehicle which held several people.

When we got there they said that to her would take quite a bit of time since their property is over 3,000 Acres so we opted for the short one which was in an office building upstairs is a typical timeshare presentation. So once breakfast was done I was looking at my clock and what ended up we were being told was 1 hour presentation the hour didn't even start when we finish with breakfast it started when we got back up to the up to the timeshare presentation room again after several minutes touring the property scene rooms going through visuals of future properties blah blah blah.

Total time spent there was just about 4 hours. I was livid on our last day of vacation. I wanted to spend more time relaxing by my pool, not putting up with their multiple layers of sales people that all didn't seem to understand the word no. The people themselves were very nice sweet talking and pleasant, but they were kind of like someone mentioned before, salesman in a snake suit. They had one motive and that was to pressure you into something when you balked at the price, they brought somebody different and put you in another room to get what you were offered, then another person comes to ask how it was then they stick you with another price and it went on and on and on.

They saw that I was getting upset and at this point trying my best to be pleasant with them but forcefully kept on asking for the damn taxi to leave period they had no problem escorting you right where you needed to be when you got there but when it came time to leave they pointed you the direction and we were kind of lost and stuck in Jurassic Park. I'm very thankful we walked out of there without spending and dying but people that have not been in as many tours as we have would definitely have a problem say no to them. But that would be the biggest mistake of your life, when you can rent it from Airbnb, from someone else, regardless of the cost, and the long term would save you thousands of dollars rather than paying and exorbitant fee up front and then continually paying for every week you want to go to on vacation. And they conveniently ask you a front if you have any other appointments.

If you are tempted to go on a tour, which I'm warning you not to, at least tell them you have an appointment like in three hours from the time you walk in their door, although I'm not sure that would help you. They would probably try to argue and fight with you that you was supposed to have no time limits, yet you were promised a one-hour tour after breakfast or lunch whatever meal you went to, which is not going to happen I guarantee.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed May 7, 2023

We attended a Vida Vacations presentation with a friend. We purchased a package and later changed our minds after reading the negative reviews on this site. The next morning, we emailed the company stating our wish to cancel our purchase. Profeco, the consumer protection agency of the Mexican government allows one to cancel a purchase within five days to get a refund. The Membership Services department of the company called us shortly thereafter and asked if we could return to the resort and gave us an appointment to see a representative. Our concerns were met with kindness and respect, and we were able to cancel without a great deal of difficulty.

Vida Vacations author review by Lisa Ann Schreier

Vida Vacations is a timeshare company that was founded in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico in 2010. The company offers real estate interests in 15 resorts in Mexico.

• Luxury destinations: Vida Vacations offers customers timeshares at some of the most luxurious resort destinations in Mexico.

• Great employee treatment: The company is known for treating its employees well, and it has been called one of the Top 20 "Great Places to Work in Mexico" by the Mayan Times.

• Concierge service: Vida Vacations offers its customers a global concierge surface to help travelers plan their travels across the world.

• Trading opportunities: Customers who purchase timeshares from Vida also have the opportunity to visit destinations that are part of other vacation clubs.

• Vacation amenities: Travelers who choose Vida Vacations Resorts have access to a huge range of resort amenities when they travel, including restaurants, bars, activities, entertainment and more.

by Lisa Ann Schreier Timeshare Advisor

Lisa Ann Schreier has been involved in the timeshare community since 1998. She is the author of, ‘Surviving A Timeshare Presentation...Confessions From The Sales Table’ and ‘Timeshare Vacations For Dummies.’ In addition to her blog, The Timeshare Crusader she is also the lead timeshare advocate at Elliott.org.

Vida Vacations Company Information