1.49/5
Based on 48 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Red Roof Inn

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 20, 2018

174 Red Roof Inn Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

When we got there couldn't get in the door cause it was sticking. Had to kick the door to get it to open. Then fridge was turned up all up all the way and it wasn't even cold. Then was told that it was a private bathroom and it wasn't. It was a hole in the wall. It was a nice bucket when we walked into the room. Then pull back the sheets on the bed and there is yellow stains all over the sheets. It looked like the sheets had not even been changed from the last person that stayed there. My husband went and said something moved to new room. New room was better but remote didn't work, room had an envelope asking for money for the housekeeper. Had hardwood floors and they were dirty. When we left to go to a funeral there were empty pizza boxes thrown under the steps and when we returned it was still there at 3pm.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

The place was clean. It was near all the place I needed to go to and the service was great. Very helpful staff. They couldn't do enough for you. Not a 5 Star place but for the money it was more than you get at most places I've stayed at. I would recommend anytime.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I booked a room at the Red Roof Inn Peoria on War Memorial Drive on 1/22/18. The Hotels.com website said, in the fine print, that if the room was canceled by 700 pm CST on 1/24/18 that a refund would be issued. I cancelled the booking at 630 PM CST on 1/24/18; I received no email or correspondence of any kind to prove that I had cancelled within the stated time frame. By 2/8/18 I still had not received a refund. I contacted the hotel directly and was told that they have a no cancellation policy, I then contacted Hotels.com and was told that my time of cancellation was 1250 AM CST which is inaccurate. Hotels.com said they would contact the hotel to attempt to obtain a refund. They stated they could not obtain a refund to my card. Seems like a scam to me. I put a review on Consumer Affairs about Hotels.com as well.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Excuse me 'cause I’m shaking so hard right now. I checked my li'l sister and her cat into the Red Inn Hotel in Dover, De about 2 days ago. This morning she went to go get the free breakfast that the hotel offered and came back to her cat missing. She told the hotel manager and staff and they started looking for her cat. They kept telling her that they didn’t see anything on the surveillance camera (a lie we feel) and that they would keep looking. Well my sister just called me crying her eyes out because she believes she found her cat dead on the side of the highway with what looks like a bullet wound in his head.

Please if anybody knows what actions my sister and I can take to bring this hotel down it would be awesome. I was finally able to meet my sister cat Cloudy while I was home for leave and he was the sweetest and scaredyiest cat ever. He would run with the smallest sounds and would just hide. He was a rescue cat and my sister had him since he was a little kitten. If anybody has any information I could use that would be much appreciated. Thank you. R.I.P Cloudy. Mommy and Aunty loves you very much, omg I’m sorry you had to go through that. I know you were so scared and just wanted your mom.

I called the hotel myself a few times. The first time I called I talk to a manager name Amanda and she assured me she was going to check over the surveillance and get back to me. I called a few hours later after finding out Cloudy was dead and she had yet to do any of what she said she was going to do. I tried to talk to somebody else above her and she gave me the runaround about how nobody has the number to the franchise manager, she could give me an email, somebody named Peter called the franchise manager and let him know about the cat already. None of it honestly made sense. My sister called the police and they told the police that the computers with the surveillance in them were down, so they weren’t able to check the surveillance. I would like some justice and some jobs lost please. Amanda just hung up on my telling me to write a bad review on Expedia when I asked to talk to somebody else.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I have been staying at Red Roof Inn since 2014 and the cancellation policy (which I have used on several occasions) has always been the day of the reservation. My latest reservation was not canceled due to a requirement that I cancel 24 hours in advance. This is a new policy I was not made aware of. They want to charge me even though I will not be staying. They have lost me as a customer! Charge me for one night, lose a lifetime of overnight stays. Not a great way to run a business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Roof Inn?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Coming up on the building, both the outside and the parking lot seemed perfectly clean and in order- and, as a past customer of this business (more specifically the one in North Little Rock on Pritchard road- while this time around I'd chosen to take residence at the Red Roof Inn #552) I'd honestly been glad to arrive after the long trip I'd taken to get there during difficult weather on Tuesday 1/16/2018. However, I'd soon be disappointed by what all I'd find.

First of all, for a hotel that offers non smoking rooms, one would think they'd at least make an attempt to neutralize the smell. And yet, as my sister, husband, ten year old daughter and eight month old child made our way up the stairs and into the hall, we were immediately smacked in the face with the stench of smoke. It was overbearing- to the point where I couldn't ignore it regardless of how hard I may have wanted to. Hoping to escape the stench when I'd entered my room, we'd also very quickly learned that the walls were about as thin as a sheet of A4 standard copy paper. From the neighbors chattering in the halls, to the rooms around us loudly blasting music with no apparent consequence, we could hear it all. Left weary by both the stench and the sound, we'd went to climb into the bed- but the top cover had stains, and after hesitantly peeling them back I only found strands of hair scattered atop the sheets.

Initially, I'd tried to hold onto the hope that the room was simply on the cheaper end, and that all would be alright, but that night I had been awoken by something biting on my arms and legs. The marks were clear, and had begun swelling- and in retrospect I can only be grateful that I had been the recipient of them over my eight month old daughter, who surely wouldn't have recovered as well.

That night, I'd ended up having to go to the ER- and I also find myself thankful that I had the sense to remove my wedding rings before my finger had swelled up to the point they had. When I'd returned in the morning, the manager- Ian **, whose name I'm making it a point to recount because of his abysmal customer service- had apparently called Terminix to check the room, and they'd apparently claimed to have not seen anything. Ian then proceeded to argue with me over the bumps I'd received while in their hotel after the claim that it couldn't have been bed bugs- even going as far as to demand that I show him what bit me... Needless to say, I do not intend on ever revisiting this location, and I hope you don't give it a wink of your time either.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Sub Par conditions and They dont want to hear it. I recently stayed at the Red Roof in Whitley City, KY. I received an email today to fill out a survey on my visit, which I did. I was hurt and in awe to answer the questions truthfully only to receive an email back from the hotel saying GO elsewhere!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I stayed at University Red Roof in Columbus, Ohio due to an outage of my furnace. Upon arriving, I wanted to take a hot shower. The shower was dripping cold water and the stopper was down. There was about 2 inches of water in the tub. There was rust spots in the tub by the drain. The stopper in the sink was also not working correctly. There was a banging noise coming from, I think, the bathroom fan. Could not sleep all night. The housekeepers were dirty looking and it made me wonder about the cleanliness of the room. The sink area looked like it was wiped down with a dirty rag. Yuck. I was up all night and now I feel like I'm getting some kind of illness. When I complaint about the noise, the front desk just said, "Oh". Nothing else.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Way too overpriced for even the so-called superior room, possibly taking advantage of a weather. Clean but outdated, dimmer switch in bathroom had no knob, old beat up sofa sleeper, must have been an inch gap under entry door. Breakfast was laughable. Would not return.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I'm not at the Red Roof Inn in Parkersburg WV right now. I was there for 2 nights and had to leave. I was there with a family member and I'm pretty sure that they are still in hotel room with my name on the room. Why doesn't your clerks check things like this out seriously if it's not myself personally with proper identification coming in the office to pay for another night or however it works then shouldn't payment be refuse and it's my debit card on the line and my money on the line and God forbid if anything happened my name and my record on the line.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Corporate does not have any policy for it's terribly operated and maintained franchise. Booking on their corporate website is a joke. During a 10 day trip, I was told rooms on the first floor were as much as $37.00 more than the room rate quoted. One motel told me they did not take pets, another said, a pet in an ADA room was not allowed, another that pets over 40# were not accepted. One inn tried to book me a room at another motel, since the desk there hung up on me twice while trying to confirm the booking, she was also hung up on by the same desk person. She put in a call to Red Roof corporate office, and they also hung up on her...

I thought she was going to go through the "Roof", she said it was totally unacceptable and that the management was causing loss of business to "Good" “franchise” holders because of not managing the "bad" ones... We ended up staying at that Inn several nights, they treated us very well, but she said she understood why I said this was my last trip using Red Roof. In the tell us more comments do not cover this 1 motel, it is in reference to others.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

St. Louis location's premium rooms are not what you expected. Manager is lazy and judging. New housekeeping is rude. They could do a lot more for the customers. Offer a complimentary breakfast. Not beat on the door early for nothing. Make sure to have clean towels.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Wake up with a stranger next to you! Imagine waking up in your bed, and seeing 7 strangers in your room, 5 of them standing over you. This is what I woke up to yesterday at this hellish hotel. Previously, Airbnb sent me to this hotel as a perk through their corporate account, as I am a frequent a user and long time 5 star guest. At the hotel I thought the smoke free gimmick was nice and I didn't mind the room. So I decided to give it 4 nights and see if I liked it again. After 2 nights, I was satisfied and wished to extend my stay 2 additional nights, to make it 6 total (I had just confirmed the move in date for my new house, starting Oct. 6 nearby).

After 40 minutes over the phone, and 2 conversations with the front desk, it seemed that my rate would be increased for not only the 2 new days I wanted, but also the 2 I hadn't used yet. This was unacceptable, so I spoke with the phone agent again and let them know I would book online and if we could combine the stay. They said yes. A very nice girl at the front desk the night before let me know that I should speak with the morning operation the following day to make sure my stay was connected. I was told everything would be great, as long as I booked the same room they gave me for where I was staying.

So here's the great part. I call at 7 AM that morning. The girl at the front desk, confirmed my extension. She was even kind enough to point out I had actually mixed up the dates, told me she would alter it so I would have the extra 2 concurrent days, and that everything was perfect. The Vegas shooting was ongoing the night before and having not heard from my friends in Vegas I did not go to bed until late. I put in my noise cancelling earbuds, turned up my white noise app, and went off to slumberland knowing that I had done everything requested, booked a stay with my credit card online, and confirmed this stay with the front desk.

At 1PM I woke up to 5 men standing over me, while the manager and her assistant I guess, were behind. The shock and terror of this cannot be overstated. As this isn't the best area, they do apparently sometimes have things happened, and I had no idea waking from my sleep what this was. The amount of shock this caused, gave me a heart attack. I spent 6 hours at the Emergency Hospital nearby, to address my newfound heart pain... which still hurts as I write this.

Onto the amazing part. Despite having done everything I could, once the fireman they had called left with all of these uninvited people in my room, the manager promptly told me that I had moved the bed and that because of that I was no longer welcome at the hotel. These beds have wheels, real wheels, likely for cleaning under them, and I simply moved it at an angle to be closer to the air conditioner. What business is it of hers anyway, I didn't hurt anything?

So here I am, dizzy, shocked, gripping my chest, and this fat lady is telling me I can't stay at the hotel, because I moved my bed 4 feet towards the AC. This is after she didn't bother to recognize I had headphones on in my bed, as well as my phone was plugged into them. I can't say enough how unprofessional and pathetic this interaction was. I am already looking into where to file my lawsuit.

I explained to her before she walked off, that I had a right to stay, that I had paid, and this was already promised by an agent of the hotel, who worked at the front desk. I am told her name was Amanda... but the source of that information may be false. Apparently, they didn't understand that the girl had already approved my reservation and everything was solid. Otherwise, I have no idea what they were thinking.

35 minutes later, there is a knock on my door. I had already begun to clean up the room and leave it nice for the maids, as I always do wherever I stay, but I was unable to completely finish. Guess who? The manager called the police on me and had them supervise and escort me off the property! Me a customer who continued to offer to pay beforehand for my stay as well as was satisfied with previous days and the other stay.

So here I am, a Juris Doctorate holder from Pepperdine class of 2010, a current student in a Masters of Theology program, being told I have to leave because the manager said so and that she has ultimate discretion to kick me out. When the police came to the door I was in fact on the phone with dispatch to discuss with them my options, as I know this was all illegal.

I cannot say enough I would avoid this hotel at all costs. I have 26 Airbnb reviews as a guest, and every single one is 5 stars stating that I am a stellar customer and guest, who always leaves the room clean and is very polite. This review is only the beginning of a huge media campaign as well as legal recourse that I will seek as I look to be made whole from this encounter. I can only caution the reader, that I would avoid at all costs as this may happen to you as well. I will now be arrested if I ever set foot at a Red Roof again, as per this pathetic manager's filing against me as a trespasser. Amazing. Also a personal computer item of mine valued at $300 broke while being rushed out. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

This Motel chain is in big trouble with its management abilities. Each location we have stayed at has the ability to do as they please when running each location. This is a bad idea for such a large chain. They have different locations charging high prices and poor service. They need a one rule network. This motel chain is headed for bankruptcy quick unless they change their policies fast. We have complained to customer service of Red Roof and they only leave it up to each location to fix the problem... but they do nothing about it. They just send a "We are sorry" email but continue to do the same things and they lie about what they have done.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

My stay at the Red Roof Inn and the locations is Commerce, GA. I arrived at the hotel on 9/26/2017 and the desk clerk was very nice and I ask about how clean the rooms were and she replied very very nice so I decided to stay the night after driving over 500 miles that day. I entered my room and at first glance the room appeared to be what she described. I was very tired and decided not to set a alarm and sleep until I awoke the next day. I had to use the bathroom about 4:00 am and as I was walk to the bathroom I felt something crawling on my back and turned around to the mirror. To my disbelieve there were 2 grown cockroaches on my right shoulder so I got a towel and got them off and stepped on them.

I immediately started looking around the room and there were many dead and alive roaches. Needless to say I started checking my overnight bag and found a small live one in a side pocket. So then pulled everything out of my bag and shaken all to see if anymore and repacked my bag and took my things to the truck and got my 3000 lumens flashlight and started looking at the room and found many more alive and dead behind different things and then noticed there was one in the bed dead and then 1 was crawling up my leg. So I took pictures and called the front desk and ask the clerk if he would come to my room and see the circumstances that I encountered and his reply was, "How can we make everything ok?" and I told him first of all to refund the night stay and replied he would have to get with the GM and they would call.

I went to the checkout desk and showed him the pictures and he was very pleasant and kept apologizing and would have the GM to call. Well after about 36 hours some lady called and said the manager offered me a 15% discount and I told her it really wasn't about the money. It was more about having a clean room so no others would go through what I had and she said he would call me back and I told her that was fine. However I was going to contact the headquarters and give my review and that's the last conversation we had. I am on the road overnight around 40-45 times per year and this is the worst so far in 10 years.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Checked in 09/25/2017 at 7:00 pm Room 153. They have a bad bed bugs problem, this place is nasty. They will have you in the emergency room. It's sad that people are so confused about what's clean and what's not clean. I had to be treated at emergency room after stay at a hotel that I had to pay for. Jacksonville, FL has the worst hotels on the east coast. The city needs to close these cheap hotels down. Red Roof Inn has no check and balances when it comes to their brand. Anyone can pay the franchise fee and get to use their name in a hotel. I hope they get it together before someone gets hurt or even dies over a nasty environment at a hotel.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I recently stayed at your Red Roof Inn. My experience was not good and I believe I will not stay there in the future or recommend this place to anyone else. I was in Detroit for my family reunion with my granddaughter. We stayed from Sept 1-4. We were to stay 5 days and I checked out a day earlier. When I first arrived they gave me a room that was not clean, so I returned to the front desk and informed the person there, he apologized and assigned me another room which he inspected for himself before he sent us to the room. Very unsatisfied customer.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

My boyfriend and I went to a shutdown job in Blytheville Arkansas for 8 days. We had the worst experiences in the motel industry management. That Indian manager needs to just go back to India, coming from this Native American woman. He was the rudest of the rudest and mean. He doesn't care about customers, he only cares about making money, greedy **... We were given dirty stained towels, the bathroom light didn't work. We were working night shift, so they never even bother go come and clean when we leave and the maids were still there.

One morning, we were so tired so just went to sleep and here comes the manager beating on our door, almost broke the door and screaming saying that we had to pay the room and it's after 11 am. He knows we work night shift and we were going to pay him when we got up. He scared me from his screaming, so we just left. I told him to go back to India. LOL. So, if you ever have to go to that hell hole town, don't stay at Red Roof Inn. He made that name terrible. The best Red Roof Inn, I've stayed at was, Corpus Christi, Texas and a town near Albuquerque, New Mexico. That man is an idiot. PERIOD.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

This place doesn't even deserve one star! I made a reservation online for the Mt Laurel, NJ location for 1 week. The problems started before I even showed up. When I made the reservation, I was advised the price was $490 for the week and that check-in time was 3pm. I know that I would not be able to check in by 3pm, so I put a credit card on file to hold the room for a later check-in. I still wanted them to know that I would be checking in around 6pm, so I called to location & spoke to the nastiest, rudest and most ignorant person I've ever come across... Ricky! When I asked him if 6pm was ok, he got really nasty. So I tried to just ignore it and go about my day. Then I showed up at the hotel & dealt with his rude ** again. First, he tried to charge me more than what I told online. When I questioned it, he got nasty & said he didn't know why in the most condescending way.

When I told him I needed to speak with customer service, he said, "Good. You do that." When I called him rude, he proceeded to say, "Bye. I thought you were leaving?" It took everything in me not to punch him. When I tried to take paperwork that he had me sign & that had MY person info on, he threatened me with violence. I was done. I walked out & called customer service. After speaking to customer service, the customer service guy was able to ascertain that Ricky was in fact charging more money than he was supposed to and was advised that I should compensated some free night or, at least, be given a weekly rate (not sure why I wasn't given that when I booked for A WEEK)!

Anyway, I was advised that I needed to speak with local management to see about any compensation. Today, I get an email from the general manager apologizing but advises that he can't get give an compensation. So the moral of the story is... if you want, in my opinion, a dumpy hotel with pi$$ poor management & beyond rude and entitled employees, stay here. I don't recommend this place to anyone!!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

We stayed at Red Roof Inn (River St. Cortland, NY) from August 11 (Friday Night) and August 12 (Saturday Night). We check-in in the midnight (i.e. Friday) and we left on the Saturday morning to see nearby places. We left some of our luggage in the hotel room itself, thought it is safe while leaving in the morning. When we return in the evening I didn't find one of my items which is a small cover which has used clothes (expensive and one-time used clothes) in it. As soon as I didn't find my item I gave a complaint in the reception.

So the receptionist contact room service staff about my lost item when they do room service after we left the room in the Saturday morning. She said they didn't took any items from the room. She/Management are not trusting the customers. However they are trusting their staff members rather than customers. They are also not responding properly and whenever I called to their managers number she is not available to pick the call. They didn't even give the credit for the lost item. Bad Management and Bad Service!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

My son and I went on vacation July 4th through July 7th and stayed at Red Roof Inn in Arlington, TX. At first we found the room satisfying, but on our 3rd night I was awake every hour or so with extreme itching. I just thought it was mosquito bites. By the time I got home later that day, I had hundreds of bites that itched so bad I was in tears. I called the hotel after learning I had bed bug bites and was treated like I was lying since I didn't lodge a complaint at checkout. He took my contact info and promised a call back later that day.

I've been waiting for a callback for nearly a month now. I ended up with skin infections all over my arms and legs and discovered a few days ago I brought them home with me. An exterminator is coming out this week and has quoted me anywhere from 600 to 4000 dollars to get rid of them. I have a new set of bites and my 3 kids and my husband and I are living in our living room. I'm dehydrated from all the tears I've cried over this. We are working class and I'm having to cash out some of my 401k just to pay for this mess. I may have to talk about options with a lawyer, but haven't decided on that course of action yet.

Original review: July 28, 2017

The Red Roof Inn in Williamsburg, VA was the worst!!! My room had mold in the bathroom, the area were the safe located was nasty and dirty!!! I check out the same night I was still charged for one night!!! Learned the hard way. You get what you pay for!!!

Original review: July 21, 2017

I was unable to connect to the wifi. Called the front desk and was repeatedly insulted from the manager that I perhaps was lame and couldn't correctly input the password. After the banter back and forth he informed me that he would "put me out on my bum." I couldn't believe my ears. I then went to the front desk with my iPad hoping to resolve the issue... and said, "Really, you're going to put me out on my bum?" He said, "Absolutely" and I then replied, "You, a little peon?" And he called the sheriff to have me removed... Never in my life has anything happened like this. I returned to my room waiting for the sheriff but to no avail did one show up to my room. Miraculously, I put the same password in that was given to me and it worked albeit that's why I am able to document this occurrence. I believe that I was scammed.

Original review: July 19, 2017

We stayed at the Red Roof in Knoxville for 4 nights. We were pleased with the room. The floors and walls could have been cleaner, but the sink, tub, toilet and mini fridge were all clean. The bedding was clean and comfortable. The pool was nice as well. There was breakfast and the staff was courteous. We would stay again.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Red Roof Inn Vernon Connecticut: DO NOT STAY HERE. Not Even A One Star. My husband was booked into a room that had just been used by two of the staff members!!! Upon entering the room he knew why there was all the laughs when checking in, first didn't have a room and then did. Paid cash $91.00 that the two girls & man at the counter probably split between them. Went back to office to get my money back and shift was changed. Two girls were leaving and woman with India heritage was at counter and would not refund his money. She told him "your hair is messed up" you used the room. He said "after driving 14 hours yeah my hair is messed up."

He did not use the room. Was in the room 10 minutes, wet towels on floor in bathroom and bed pulled up but not made. Woman was very rude, refused to give his money back and kept calling him a old man (white hair). He said he would call police, she said "go ahead." He explained we ran 4 star motel for 7 years and her response was "then why are you staying at a Red Roof Inn?" Terrible terrible motel and will be contacting corporate offices this morning. Tried to call the Vernon Red Roof Inn to speak to manager but the mail box is full and you cannot even reach anyone to even leave a message.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I have been a loyal guest... Recently I have experienced mold, mice, roaches, leaking ceilings, broken beds, nasty dirty underwear, used condoms and wrappers between the mattress and box springs hair and stained towels. I was told that I would be given a credit, yet Suzanne the GM has yet to provide one.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I must say this is the worst customer services that I have experience in my life. The ** guy who claimed he the manager the worst manager that I have met. Doing my three days they did change the bed, clean the room or give supplies. When I tried to extend the stay the guy told me if I can make it there by 5:30. He can extend the stay and I pay with cash. When I made it there the front desk had been missing for an hours and he charge my credit card. The front desk lady told me "it's charge. What do you want me to do. Do you want to go find somewhere else to stay." I told her they was being rude on purposes and not to share my information with all of the other customers in the lobby. She made gesture and say "well I can give you your money back and you can stay somewhere else."

I been trying to help my friend get back on his feet so I been renting a room for the both of us trying to get his health back together. They put him out because they told him they did not like my attitude. Because they told me they wasn't going to charge my credit card and gave us sheet to change our own bed that did not match the bed. This is the worst experience that anyone can experience. The lady and the ** man extremely rude. They should be fired like now. The other worker extremely nice but those two extremely rude and disrespectful. I ask for a manager so that I can complain on them but they kept saying they was the manager. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Original review: July 3, 2017

We reserved a room online at this Red Roof Inn in Cedarville, PA. We arrived about 8 pm. There were hardly any cars in this massive parking lot. I wondered if it was still in business. I was disappointed in the room. Door stuck on the rug trying to open it. Door latches were in bad repair. Door latch to the next room was falling off the frame. You could hear the people in the next room talking and snoring. When they turned on the faucet it was like it was your bathroom. Pillows were hard and too thick. Faucet dripped constantly in the bathtub. You can hear the interstate traffic going by. I would not recommend staying at this hotel. Was cheap but not worth it.

Original review: July 1, 2017

Visiting Cincinnati and spent one hellish night. Room smelled of smoke. Supposed to be smoke free.. Also some animal smells. Room floor sticky. Never stay at RED ROOF again. They should rename it brown roof.

Original review: June 29, 2017

Understanding that we live in the age where skin color does make a difference in how you are viewed. Today was a true testimony of how racism still exists. Particularly at 29595 Clemens. We had just pulled into the parking lot (12 people) and in the process of us discussing how our workflow went, the night clerk came flying from his office yelling profanity at us to get in our rooms immediately. We asked why was he talking to us with such aggression and demeaning and his response was he didn't give a ** and that he was getting too many complaints about the noise. Mind you, we had just pulled in and it wasn't even 10 minutes that we were in the parking lot when he came after us.

He then proceeded to call the police on us cause we were apparently not dropping down to his level of ignorance. The police came and we were forced to vacate the premises immediately. Our company uses this company often when we travel from NYC. This is just a testimony that hotels like Red Roof have no business in dealing with the public at all. Their license should be revoked immediately. Their organization NEEDS to be trained in public relations and basic human rights.

Red Roof Inn Company Information

www.redroof.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use