Quality Inn

Compare Hotel Brands

Research top Hotel Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We checked in on 11/18/16. We had booked 2 nights in advance. Dropped off our luggage and went to dinner. We really didn't get a good look until we came back from dinner. The room is really dated, older furniture, carpeting. Bathroom really dirty - the vent in the bathroom was completely coated with dust. The bathroom floor corners needed a good cleaning. I even had to use 1 washcloth to clean the sink! There was an objectionable odor permeating the whole unit which was causing our daughter some distress in breathing.

We checked out immediately and requested that our money be returned. There were other people that came into the office while we were there who also requested their money be refunded. The woman at the desk called the manager and he said he would call us the next day. He never called. When we returned to Florida I again called to speak to the manager. The woman at the desk said he was unavailable and that he would call us back. He never called. Our money has not been credited yet! We have called our bank and registered a dispute. This place should be terminated from calling themselves members of Quality Inns. The pictures online of the outside and inside in no way represent what this place is really like.

Who would in their right mind would make two separate charges to a credit card for the same item without having a breach take place. The breach took place at check out. The agreement was for 39.19 the first night and only that charge. Evidence #1 is proof that an agreement was met and later broken by checkout time. It's in writing just below their company name. We talk about a refund of $96.17. Evidence #2 Ref #** is a taped agreement. Myself, the booking agent, and the hotel Quality Inn, showing an overcharge for that night. I would like as a resolution is restitution of getting all my monies that was spent on hotel room cost plus two nights free of charge at my choice of Quality Inn or Comfort Inn hotel in the system. For a loyal customer like myself to be treated this way after all the stay time I have under my belt here, I'm starting to feel a color barrier starting to build?

Single mother, traveling with young daughter. Tired from driving, pulled in. Had choice of Red Roof Inn or Quality Inn... Gloria, front desk of the Quality convinced it was cleaner there. Ten minutes into bringing my luggage, I had 5 cockroaches, one in the bed. I asked for a refund immediately. Was told by the "trained monkey" that due to my use of ONE TOWEL, I would only get half the refund. She kept $43.00 of myself being there 15 minutes w roaches and a PETRIFIED 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!!! Not to mention, threatened to "rip my face off". Place is ROACH INFESTED and EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. Do not attempt to purchase a room there. THE ABSOLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! Accused of doing drugs by this ILLITERATE MONKEY in front of my daughter no less. When I brought this to the attention to the manager the following day, the dirty Indian did nothing. He was the one who okayed the half refund after all.

On October the 22nd my 2 children and my fiance and I checked into the Quality Inn in Germantown Tn on Wolf River Blvd to celebrate my daughter's 9th birthday. We were in a double bedroom # 123. At around 10 pm we informed the hotel clerk that our air conditioning was not working and she offered us a fan. I told the woman that I paid $128 for this room and that was not acceptable. Then she offered us a King size bed but we would all have to sleep in one bed. We rejected the offer in order to sleep comfortably. At 1:30 in the morning my daughter wakes up scratching and complaining about being uncomfortable. We checked the beds both my daughters were sleeping in and the entire bed was infested with bed bugs both in their first and last stages. My daughter took a photo of one and we googled what they were and they were in fact bed bugs although I had already knew what they were.

We yet again had to go inform the woman at the front desk and she insisted they were not bed bugs they were fleas. I told the woman that no matter what they were it wasn't acceptable and I wanted a full refund. We were forced to move to a different room and my little girls and I slept very uncomfortably in the king size bed while my fiance slept in the chair. We were so paranoid of what could be crawling on us that no one slept at all. The experience was horrible. The next day we were denied to speak with a manager before check out and promised a full refund. I have yet to receive that refund and no one has gotten back with me about my stay. My children are both covered in bumps from the bed bug bites and I intend on taking them to the doctor tomorrow about the bites. This is all very unacceptable.

First of all did I mention that I am not a smoker in which I can have a hundreds of people verify for. Second of all, I rented the room for myself, one person. Third of all I have other family members that stayed in your hotel in other rooms that night that will verify the truth of what actually happened. I don't like to be called a liar and accused of something I did not do. It is impossible for a room that a non-smoker stayed in for very few hours, to reek like cigarettes as you are claiming.

We came back to the hotel and could not get in your side door with either of the keys you provided me. Other family members tried their key as well and it would not work. So I had to go around to the front door to go let them in. I am a neat freak, and environmentalist. We all came to my room to visit with each other a little longer after 10:00 pm and had a few beers to unwind. Some members from our family are smokers so we went out to the front porch a few times so they could smoke. We did not see no ashtray or garbage by the door, so I went inside and got them a cup of water to put butts in so they would not be thrown on the ground. No butt tray as you are claiming by the door. We sat on the right side by two chairs and a bicycle and not butt tray, I looked.

I inadvertently took the smelly butt cup back to my room to dispose of properly, probably because I was preoccupied with visiting with family I haven't seen in a while. As I woke up and was getting ready to go to the funeral I noticed the cup of butts that I inadvertently brought back to the room sitting on top of the shelf by the coffee maker and dumped it in the toilet and threw the cup in the garbage next to the toilet. I have notified other family members that stayed there and they think you're crooks as well cause no one smoked in the room and they all have the same story about smoking outside. It is not for you to say, that due to me throwing something away in the room is justification that I took up smoking in there.

This is just a lie and excuse for you to try and rip off an innocent non-smoking person with your unauthorized charges. I refuse to pay for something I did not do and will fight this til the end. Their response was that I was lying and they are claiming to have ashtrays and garbages outside. And they are trying to charge me $150 for putting cigarette butt in toilet rather than on the ground?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quality Inn?

I booked my rooms thru Travelocity. After I received the confirmation I called the hotel directly to secure a handicapped room. I was assured that the room would be reserved for us. Upon arriving I was told that they did NOT have our room available. The front desk clerk assigned us one room upstairs and one room downstairs. We asked for a handicap chair for the shower - we were given a broken chair. My husband went and got a chair from the pool area so my mother could bathe. The second room was a disaster. I took the keys that were given to me and went to the next room only to find 2 unmade beds and someone's purse! I quickly pulled the door and ran back to the front desk.

The clerk walked with us upstairs and assigned us another room. When she left - we turned on the heater and that caused the smoke detector to go off. There was not any soap no bath mat and only one bath towel. The floors hadn't been vacuumed or swept. Somebody else's trash was still in the floor. Housekeeping serviced the rooms once during our 3 night stay. We ran out of toilet paper. The tea bags next the coffee pot had obviously been there a while. You could see where they had been wet and then dried... the downstairs room smelled terrible and my mother killed a spider.

We drove 7 hours to get to our destination. Everyone was booked due to Oktoberfest. My mistake was I didn't report the entire fiasco until we checked out. They were aware of the issues with one of the rooms but after so many trips to the front desk I was too embarrassed to keep going back. The clerk at check out told me I should have let them know sooner. Never again!

Our son was flying into St. Louis and needed a place close to the airport for the night since we couldn't pick him up until the next afternoon (we live in WI, he lives in CA). I booked him into the Choice Airport--very bad decision. First problem--I wanted to prepay his stay. I was told I had to e-mail a copy of my driver's license and credit card (with signature). I sent to the (second) email address they gave me. Checked later to ensure they received it--they said they never did. So where did it go? It wasn't returned to me as undeliverable! They then gave me a personal e-mail to send it to--I said absolutely not. Ended up faxing it (twice). Called corporate regarding my concerns--they basically blew me off.

Even bigger problem was the condition of the room. Because it was a late flight in, our son basically just went to sleep. He woke up in the morning and discovered that the bedding and towels had old blood on them. I've attached pictures. I told him to go to the front desk and request a full refund, a new (clean) room and late check out. One of the employees laughed in his face (of course none of them had name tags, so I can't provide names). Ultimately they provided 1/2 a refund and cleaned his room, providing new bedding, towels, etc. as well as a later checkout. I then called corporate to let them know about the situation, explaining that I didn't really think this was how they wanted their brand represented.

Again, they didn't seem concerned. They asked if we talked to the manager, I said how would we know since no one has name tags. They said they'd touch base with them, please hold. Well, go figure--they basically dropped off the call after transferring me to the local hotel. The hotel denied the majority of things that occurred. I also send e-mails to both the local hotel and corporate--never received a response from either. I would highly recommend never staying at the Quality Inn airport in St. Louis and would avoid the brand in its entirety. I know we will never again book at a Choice Hotel! Considering we travel a lot, have a sister-in-law and other friends in the travel industry, they may regret not properly dealing with this.

My wife and I had to move to another room due to condensation tray of a/c overflowing and flooding floor. The prior evening, I had to get into my car through the door window because I had locked the car and left the keys inside. I had to remove the window flanges in order to get through the top of the actual glass to reach the lock (or keys) with a wire. It took a matter of a couple hours and also I had to go to the passenger window as I could not get the lock to open from the driver side.

I finished approximately 1:00 a.m. and decided to wait till the next day so I could see better to return the parts back to their correct positions. I brought these parts in the original room and put them in the closet. The next day we moved to the next room toward the afternoon. I had to transfer our personal items which took approximately 2 to 3 hours. My wife asked me to take a break to eat some lunch. I had inadvertently left these parts and some minor items (bathroom and kitchen) in the room.

After we ate, I finished transferring our items. I thought and realized after another hour or so, I had left the car parts in the closet. Housekeeping had already finished cleaning the original room. The car parts were not in the closet nor the rest of the room. I went to the housecleaners and asked them where my parts were and they stated they DID not know where or what I was talking about. I went to the front desk and asked about these items and I was told the same thing the housekeepers stated.

I thought possibly the person that cleaned the room may have left but I went to the dumpster which was only 1/3 full and was attempting to fish through the trash (usually the dumpster was filled with bagged garbage but this day, the trash was literally unbagged and covered the whole area). I proceeded to fish around with a stick and after only about 2 minutes, the trash truck pulled up. I asked the driver if I could try to locate my parts and he stated that he was on a tight schedule and I would have to really hurry like quickly because of his schedule. I felt intimidated at this point.

On top of this, I wondered why he was there at all because I had noted that he only showed up when the dumpster was full. Also he was there at an unusually earlier time. His approximate time was 5 to 6 a.m... It was later in the day and I thought it was unusual he came at all because the dumpster was not even half full! I know these parts were in that trash dumpster because I had made a search around the property and the actual dumpster area a couple of times. These parts are costly and I don't understand why we were not asked about these items we left behind.

It was obvious these parts belonged to us and, unlike any other company that encounters items left by customers, which there is a process for these types of situations, why were our items thrown in the dumpster and why were we not even asked if maybe these things could be ours; just as a normal courtesy to paying customers, especially customers who have been here for almost 3 months, at this point!! My wife has recently put in a more than favorable review of your hotels' staff and service, not more than 2 weeks prior to this event.

We both can't understand why this incident occurred because we actually were on a first name basis with almost the whole staff yet we were treated like it was our fault the a/c overflow tray flooded the room. I came to know the maintenance man, "Mario", and told him about the overflow tray leaking heavily onto the floor and he stated that he knew about this because a lot of these a/c units needed servicing and he was not going to do this until this company gave him a raise. I would appreciate if you could see your way to replacing these parts. My wife is agitated because of this misunderstanding and would like to resolve this - problem, as soon as possible. We are due to check out on the 31st. We are patiently awaiting a response to this request on or before our check-out date.

I checked into the Quality Inn, in Pierre, South Dakota. The two ladies working the front said I had to have my card charged in full, even though I said I would be paying cash at the end of my stay. I understood running the card at check-in, but was puzzled why it was being actually charged. A good friend drove up and paid my room in full, on their credit card. So the room had been officially paid for. My room was $376 and change.

I HAD THREE charges on my card, one for $414, $34, and $69. Wed. a.m., I went to the front desk & asked what the pending charges were for. "Those will be dropped off in a couple days." Okay. I periodically check my card the next couple days; charges still pending. So I go to check out Sat. a.m., and ask the GM (according to the checkout receipt AND one of the two who checked me in) why the charges were still pending. She got really nasty with me, in front of other guests. "I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD DROP OFF IN 14 DAYS!" I replied back, "You never once said 14 days, because if you had, I would have never checked in." I told her I was going to email the Quality Inn Corporate Office. "Go ahead, they won't be able to do anything."

Two hours later, my pending charges were gone. Mind you, this was paid in full with a credit card, not a debit card. Aside from the dead bugs in the corners of the room that were never picked up & the bad customer service, Quality Inn has to do something different about their billing. I will never stay here ever again. I will have my friend email me a copy of the receipt, and add it here, to become verified.

I was at a Quality Inn in Byron Center Michigan having a great time enjoying my anniversary with my beautiful wife when my wife went to the refrigerator to get Champagne to celebrate the occasion. When she opens the door up a big roach jumped out. Of course we couldn't catch it. Told the hotel about it. They gave me back 40 dollars as compensation. I felt the least they should have done was offer me a free night's stay after I spent 300 dollars for two nights for a hot tub room but all they did was give me a few points and say "get the hell on". They don't have to worry about me and my wife ever going back to the ROACH HOTEL!!!

On July 19, 2016 my daughter and I stayed overnight at the Quality Inn in Mt Airy, NC. Because my daughter is a smoker, we got a smoking room. Had we not been exhausted from a long day of traveling, we would have gone somewhere else. The room was stuffy and smelled terrible. The footstool and carpet by the vanity were dirty. The wall by the headboard on both sides had black streaks, as well as the back of the bathroom door being dirty. The sink drained very slowly. The bathtub looked like it had not been cleaned. The electric plug by the vanity was loose, and to top it off, the coffee pot was not functioning.

I contacted the desk clerk who came and inspected the room regarding our complaints. He said he would tell the owner, who would not be in until 11:00 am. We checked out at 9:00 am; posted check out time was at 10:00. It is now nearly 2 months later I have never received any correspondence or a contact from him. At least the staff was competent and friendly; the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was very good. We found very little quality at this Quality Inn.

Stayed first night in Indiana Hotel - Quality Inn. Woke up with hives all over my neck, face had bites all over - lost $500.00 from a day missed work. Entered the emergency room the next day as eyes were swollen shut. Manager placed me in a suite but I heard nothing after that. Calling claims to report issue and would like my emergency bill and medicine paid for. Filing a suit as permanent brown spots in face and body where bites are.

This is a terrible Hotel, property is kept in bad condition. I was injured at this property. Room that we were in had broken drawers which fell on my foot and I was injured. Stains of leakage on the floor and ceiling, water was dripping from air condition unit. After the incident we were moved to another room with similar issues. Water was dripping from the air condition unit, stained carpet, microwave had electrical burn in it and was not working properly. Employee did not even show any courtesy or apologized for the incident. Entire nail had to be removed in order to clear the blood clot and fluid from my toe and still in pain. Our vacation was ruined and we had to drive back home.

Quality Inn East, Amarillo, TX. Rm 125. Tub rusty & encrusted with slime. Only 3 channels, no cable etc... Ice machine out of order. Asked to use bag of ice in their dirty ice box. Told to dip hand into it with everyone else!!!

I recently made a reservation via the Quality Inn website. I entered my dates of check-in and check-out as 8/25/16 and 8/26/16, respectively. I also input my needs as one room, two adults. The website changed to the next screen showing a room with a $65 price marked through and a $55 rate quoted. It said it was prepaid. Since I knew we would need the room, I thought I didn't mind if they charged my card before I checked in so I pressed that room selection. I entered my charge card info and hit confirm. It told me it wasn't able to be cancelled. I was fine with that too. It was only then that I saw the dates had been altered to 9/7/16. I contacted the hotel in Albuquerque directly and the young lady tried to change the reservation but was unable to alter it. She advised I contact customer service and I did. They said I would have to contact Guest Relations the next day and I did.

I explained what had happened and the representative in the Philippines told me he couldn't do anything to help me. He was sorry. I tried to get them to move the reservation to the 8/25/16 date and just charge me the regular $65 rate. I understood by this time that the $10 savings was only if you were making a reservation in advance. They refused to do this also. I am currently disputing the charge with my credit card company. I stay in hotels about twice a week for my work and can't imagine this is worth losing my future business. I will never stay in any Choice Hotel again and I will be sure to tell everyone I know that travels to do the same.

My husband and I sold our home on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 and were set to close on our new home on Wednesday, August 31, 2016. That said, we checked in to the Quality Inn on Monday, August 22, 2016 and were set to stay through Wednesday, August 31, 2016. On the morning of Saturday, August 27, 2016, I found a cockroach in my room. I put it in a napkin, placed it in a cup and carried it to the front desk, presenting it to Corey. I had asked if there was a known problem, he said it had been a few years since they fumigated but nothing recent. He then looked in the napkin and confirmed, it was a cockroach. I asked to be moved to a sister hotel as I had already been there 5 nights with 4 suitcases, two laundry baskets, a box, a laptop bag and my makeup case. My biggest concern was transferring cockroaches to our new home.

Corey then explained that he did not have authority to make that type of decision and would have to contact his General Manager. Approximately fifteen minutes later, he called my room, #116 and advised that the only thing management was willing to do was move us to an upgraded room on the second floor. As previously stated, this was an unacceptable offer. At this time, I advised Corey to let his management know that we would either need to be refunded our stay so that we could arrange acceptable hotel accommodations or transferred to a sister hotel. He said he wasn't able to do that. I then instructed him to have his management call me back.

Approximately ten minutes later, a woman with a strong accent called me back. I did not catch her name but she did state she was the General Manager of the hotel. She then advised me that I was the only guest in her hotel that had cockroaches and implied that I must have brought them in. I didn't even know how to react from her response/implication. I told her that I wanted a refund and that I would be putting this information on social media sites. She then stated, verbatim "Lady, if you cause any problems at my hotel, I will call the Police on you." Really? I told her to please send them to my room. She then told me I had ten minutes to vacate and disconnected the call.

Approximately ten minutes later, a man with a strong accent called me back. I did not catch his name but he stated he was the General Manager of the hotel. He immediately went to "You need to get the hell out of my hotel", that I had no right to be in the room and that if I did not vacate within ten minutes, he would call the police. Again, I told them to call the police. I had done nothing wrong but bring an infestation to their attention, unwilling to accept their offer to stay in the same hotel where I knew they had a cockroach problem. At this point, I felt very threatened that they were going to come to my room and at the very least, try to physically remove me.

Approximately five minutes later, Corey knocked on my door and kindly asked if I needed help, for which I gladly accepted. After all, I had 4 suitcases, two laundry baskets, a box, a laptop bag and my makeup case, along with my 3 year old. My husband was at work so I didn't even have enough room to fit everything into my car! We waited 15 minutes for my husband to arrive and left, taking multiple pictures to evidence there was no damage to the room upon our departure.

As I'm sure you are aware, this is not okay. The treatment alone was enough but then to imply that I brought the roaches into the hotel! I am absolutely appalled at the situation and had no idea that the reaction would be as such. From a consumer perspective, no one should be treated this way and by Management, nonetheless. We have since contacted our credit card company to ensure no further charges can be processed. Due to their reaction, my only thought is that they would try something very vindictive. I am writing this letter to inform you of the events so that this may be taken up with the hotels management and the infestation could be investigated as it did not seem that they were willing to take any type of ownership or accountability, without being forced.

After one night they had hives like bumps... I immediately thought BED Bugs!! Because I went on the website and investigated but the pictures that were there show different types of bites... I was not sure. I mentioned it at 5 a.m. that morning to the gentleman at the front desk. And rushed to the emergency room. Who could not tell what the bites but gave me medication and advised me to go buy medication for the itching scratching. I then mentioned it again to the first shift employee. She said there could just no way be. She also explained that maybe it was something else and I thought the same thing because again the pictures did not look the same on the website, although it was said that it depends on the person how they form on your body. So after talking to her I thought maybe I had an allergic reaction to the detergent they used to wash the bedding.

Next morning I have more and my son also. So I took off all the bedding from my bed and my son. I got rid of the top blankets and I washed the other... Sheets, thin comforter pillow case. Well... I turned over the box springs which I tried to do previous with maintenance but they insisted that there's no way they could take off the covering so I just flipped over. There the bed bug was!! I checked out. I spent a lot of money on this situation getting medication a $200 co-pay from the hospital. I spent about $15 on wash not to mention how dirty I felt and I have about 10-12 bumps on me and my son has them all over!!

The rooms are comfortable and clean. The breakfast was nice. Room had fridge and microwave. It's perfect for a family, and has a comfortable sitting area with a sofa bed. Also two TVs. The parking is horrible unless you're in by 6 pm. You have to park in a neighboring business vacant lot. The location is perfect and is in the center of everything.

Had major problems with the room and gate key and had to make three trips to the front desk. The hotel customer service is rude and unprofessional, and was not apologetic at all. They made no effort to ensure that the key was working properly. They acted as if I was a nuisance for needing a working key to gain access to a room that I was paying for. We were there for three days and continuous problems with the key to the gate and room. They did not have adequate towels in the room and I had to call to request towels that never came. After checking out I was then charged $35.00 for the same towels that never made it to the room in the first place. I have yet to get credited.

I stayed at the Quality Inn in Ocean City Md 54 street. The carpet was dirty, the fridge didn't work, the freezer actually melted the ice cubes. Air conditioner would only get as cool as 70 degrees. But the real kicker was when the roach ran from the air conditioner across the room. I never packed so fast in my whole life putting my things in garbage bags and not in my suitcase. So what do after that? You check out! Stop spending your money on the birds, lizards, goldfish pond foliage gimmick and refurbish your filthy hotel.

I want to bring to your attention a very unbelievable event that occurred at the Quality Inn in King City CA. We made a reservation for a doctor that was going to be in the area providing services to our client that has a correctional facility close by. The man that made the reservation over the phone, who said he was the owner, was very rude and treated my staff very poorly. Although this was not appropriate, I let it go. Today, I called the motel to inquire as to why our doctor had to pay for the room when we provided a credit card authorization and we were told there was no issue and the room was paid. This same man who called himself the owner again took my call and was very discourteous and abrupt and said, “Your card must have been declined, so we charged the person for the room”.

The card was not even processed and no charge attempted was made on the card at all. Even if there is an issue with a customer’s card, our experience at other establishments has been to receive a courtesy call to ensure they have the information correct. The conversation escalated which caused me to terminate the discussion because he became very ignorant and inappropriate.

This man called our office back and asked our receptionist to speak to someone about me calling him. Our VP took the call and he got the same way with her, so she had to terminate the call. The man threatened to bar our company from further access to Quality Inns. He then called back again and asked our receptionist (who was on speaker phone) if we were ** and said “because they can’t speak English,” and “they don’t understand,” and “they are always rude.” Just an FYI I am not **, but regardless I am extremely offended that the public would be treated in this manner by a commercial enterprise in this century. I am not sure if this man is actually an owner or if the motel is a franchise but either way I would hope that you would remedy this situation as that behavior is highly offensive and unacceptable.

Roach motel!! We made reservations for one night because we were moving our daughter to college. We checked in late and I went to the office to get extra pillows which they didn't have. My wife called me while I was in the office and was frantic because she had just seen 4 roaches! She was on the bed and wouldn't step on the floor. I asked the lady in the office if we could change rooms and they didn't have any. We couldn't change hotels because everything in Wilmington was booked with all the parents there moving kids to school. We were stuck in this roach infested place!

The next morning I went to the office to demand a refund and there was another lady complaining about the same thing... She had seen 10-15 roaches in her room!! They would not give us refunds. Don't stay here!! What a dirt bag of a hotel. The maintenance guy was in the office when I said I was going to call the health dept. He said... "go ahead, won't be the first time." Place is a total dump. Fair warning.

My friend and I stayed at this hotel for three days and four nights. A little while after my roommate and I returned back to our own homes, little red dots appeared on our skin and we became super itchy. We recently came to a conclusion that it was bed bugs because we shared beds all four nights. We called the hotel to let them know about the incident and talked to the manager. We simply wanted to let them know about the bed bugs so that other customers would not have to suffer the same problems that we are currently going through, but he was very rude. He also persistently argued that we were lying and that we'd know right away if we had bed bugs or not, when really bed bugs take a while to settle in before they really start to show up. Moreover, he never once apologized for the inconvenience it caused us and he even spoke to us like we were children.

Overall, we were just very disappointed in the customer service and the response to our complain. On a side note, they also didn't change our sheets at all during our stay there. If they did change our sheets, it may have helped prevent the bed bugs from spreading to us. Although bed bugs may seem like a small issue, they're not. It will take a long time to treat and we will now have to clean every single belonging in our room because the bed bugs have probably now spread. We will probably lose a lot of our personal belongings which cannot be replaced because we can't even clean them.

I made a reservation at the Quality Inn in Nashville, TN on 303 interstate drive on 8/9 at 1:17. I made the reservation on the wrong date and realize it after I submitted the reservation. 3 min (1:20) after making the reservations I call to cancel it and to let them know I was in another state. I was told I could not cancel because it too late to cancel. I made the reservation on 8/9-8/10 at 1:17 and when I told them it was a mistake. I was referred to a general manager and I got no respond from general managers after making multiple calls, leaving messages. I got a email from customers services stating I had to cancel on 8/7. I am well educated but if I made the reservation on 8/9 how could I cancel on 8/7. Please this is the worst of the worst to scam a customer.

Hotel was so nasty and disgusting. The bed was broken, old shaving cream and hair on the shower walls, the AC didn't work. The manager was extremely rude. We were supposed to stay 4 nights. After the first night I checked out because I was not subjecting my family to that filth. My dog's cage is cleaner than that place. I have no idea how that place is still in business. They clearly do not care about their name or guests. I am so lucky I was able to get a pet-friendly room at the Holiday Inn for the remainder of our trip. That place ruined our first half of our vacation. Everyone should be warned not to stay in this disgusting place.

I had reserved a room for my 7 year anniversary at a Quality Inn in Cherokee NC. I had to cancel the trip due to circumstances at home. To my surprise the day before the canceled check in I had a debit from my banking account for the amount of the room. 5 hours later after speaking with numerous Quality Inn "customer service" specialists I had ANOTHER debit from Quality Inn for a DIFFERENT amount!!! These poor business practices have now caused overdraft fees and they have lost a customer. NEVER again will I use choice hotels. They take money out that is not theirs and it takes 3-5 business days for them to correct their mistake, all the meanwhile I have an over drafted bank account. Choice hotels, I'll be sending you my fees for overdraft protection. Thanks for making my experience horrible!

Quality Inn hotel is the worst. Nasty and stinky room. Bad experience. Please read this review. Location: Wilmington, North Carolina. Market St.

Hotel old but it could have had rooms cleaner. Popcorn on our room floor. Running toilet. Shower curtain was so moldy. I hated to take a shower. Clerk was very smart mouthed. I would recommend going to a different hotel.

Schedule through Expedia. Got the second runaround as everyone else listed here. No managers available. Cancelled my room without telling me and refused to rent me a room.

"Quality" is not the word we would use to describe this particular establishment. We were in Peoria, IL on an emergency visit to the hospital for a relative & were unable to make reservations ahead of time. We called the hotel from the hospital & requested a handicap room on the first floor for a week. Upon arrival, 3 employees were attempting to register 1 guest. By the time 1 of the employees got to us another was answering the phone and booked a handicap room. THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS LEFT! We were told that they only had 1 room available for 2 nights. Our room was on the 3rd floor, apparently in an older part of the hotel.

When we entered the room it was not what we would have expected of a Quality Inn. The toilet was so short it looked like it was supposed to be used only by toddlers AND IT WAS NOT STABLE. We went to the front desk and informed an employee of the situation & was told they would have someone check it out immediately. They did, but he couldn't do anything about it at that time.

At this point we were glad that we were only able to reserve for 2 nights and not a full week. In the meantime we went across the street to the Super8 and was greeted as a friend & not just a customer. After returning to the room for our 2nd night I noticed that there were handprints on the walls in several places and we informed the staff of this issue on our departure. I would not recommend this establishment to anyone. Not for the price or the service.

Miserable service and management @ Rome, GA Quality Inn - This was the worst hotel stay I've ever experienced. They had unsafe rebar sticking up from parking lot which damaged my car, AC didn't work in room, breakfast was disgusting, and the "General Manager" (Melissa **) has ZERO management or customer service skills. After such a miserable stay, she had the gall to charge me 50% fee for checking out a couple hours after standard check-in time (room service hadn't even gotten to my room yet). There was no interest in the situation or how to resolve. Simply rude, defensive attitude. I would never stay at another one of these properties. Complete dump and miserable experience. I'll be making complaints to the corporate office and sending a bill for my car damage.

Quality Inn Company Profile