Quality Inn

• 10%
  • 3%
  • 60%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quality Inn?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quality Inn?

Reviewed July 16, 2024

We requested a non smoking room, the room was filled with the stench of cigarette and ** scent, the bedsheet and blankets smelt of smoke, and had burned cigarette holes in them, the room has a stench omitting from inside, regardless of the AC, we had dinner and in the morning we saw rat had bitten and had our left overs also, the mini fridge was not colding, DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL! The girl at the front desk was rude, there were a lot of shady characters in there, for the safety of your family and children I advise you DO NOT BOOK!

Customer Service

Reviewed May 29, 2024

The word quality should be omitted simply to protect travelers. I stayed at one in Fort Collins Co. I would give the 2 gals at the front desk 4 stars tho. We were directed to enter the hotel through doors around the side of the bldg. There were more cigarette butts than an overflowing ashtray! I called the front desk and told them they need to clean up the filth or I would and I’d leave them at the front desk. The elevator was filthy, dirty gross mirrors. The edges of the door on the inside of the room was black from dirty hands - I guess. There were drip marks on the wall by the sink in the shower. I tried using the hair dryer and it started smoking! It was how I would imagine a hotel that rents by the hour would be - I’m guessing now! Run - don’t walk away from “Quality”.

Get buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 2, 2024

It was absolutely horrible! I don't want to go on and on about disrepair broken ice machine, horrible, filthy laundry facilities but what actually made me check out early was that my carpets, my clothing, my shoes, the bed, everything was damp because the AC unit is not put together correctly. All of the humidity is backing up into my room. I left my home for 10 days because of a mold issue and find myself in the same situation. You can actually smell the mold in this room I have checked out two days earlier and I am going to battle for them to give me my full refund. Don't ever stay here. Horrible, horrible, filthy place. Absolutely misrepresented.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 24, 2024

If I could give it negative stars I would. We were there for 5 days, breakfast was late every day. No clean towels except for the last day, and we had to request them. Never got room cleaned except for last day. Roaches in the bathroom coming out of wall, and up tub drain. Hallways smells like drugs, and had hazy cloud in them from all the Pot smoking. Used condoms in parking lot, fights next to vehicles every night. Photo on Priceline is not what the place looks like now. Out side paneling is falling off, Dirty used mattresses in a dumpster, not a place to stay. Walked in and thought it looked like a murder hotel. Stains all over the carpet. Just a bad experience overall.

Reviewed March 17, 2024

Dirty front door. Drapes were dirty. Holes and screws in the walls. Spots not painted. Bathroom floor had cracked tiles and nasty black grout. I will never stay at any of their hotels again. Free breakfast was OK. Lol

Staff

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2024

I booked a room for Allstars weekend. The plumbing didn't work. I could not take a bath. I went to the manager immediately with pics the same day as well as day I left. I couldn't get room anywhere else because they were booked for Allstars weekend. Then the elevator didn't work properly so the fire dept came out. I have been asking for my money back and never got a refund. The hotel was Quality Inn and Suite Indianapolis In on high-school rd. They are horrible and I will be contacting BBB as well as the States Attorney regarding this matter.

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2024

We were in SC for my aunt's funeral. We reserved a non-smoking room and were placed in a smoking room with roaches and bed bugs. I have pictures, as well as, my doctor's report and receipt for treatment of bed bug bites at this establishment. I woke up the day of check out with bed bug bites all over my face, lips and neck. I spoke with Ms ** who said she was the manager. She was extremely rude and unprofessional. She was very defensive and hung the phone up on me after refusing to give me the owner's name, number and email address. She also refused to issue a refund for both nights. Please BEWARE!!

Reviewed Jan. 30, 2024

After this 3 day experience I will never use a Quality Inn or Booking.com ever again. After a terrible 1st night experience in a 1960s vintage room with the heater not working at all and not getting the shower to work which was for me impossible, I tried to leave for nights 2 & 3. But I couldn’t. Hotel California in Plainview, TX. The hotel manager was never seen by me and hardly here. He should be fired, since he is not responsible. Booking.com needed his ok to let me out of this 3 night stay. But the manager refused. Since Booking.com is involved in all this and couldn’t cancel my stay after multiple calls to them, they are at fault too. Sorry. Besides stained sheets and food that I wouldn’t call breakfast. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. However, the other lower paid people behind the desk are not at fault and have no authority to override the invisible manager who just says No if he shows up.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 24, 2023

Do not stay at the Quality Inn of Alamogordo! We stayed at the Quality Inn on Tuesday, November 21st, 2023 in room 230. This was our second stay at this location. The first stay was very nice. We enjoyed it. But our second stay was extremely disappointing after the fact, because of deceptive tactics by management to charge guests an inflated cleaning fee for nothing. As a veteran worker in the hospitality industry (7 years as a Night Desk Manager) I would never leave a room dirty and our room as usual was spotless when we checked out. Though we had noticed stains on the comforter when we checked in but we had subsequently let it go.

A few hours after we had checked out and left the Quality Inn on Wednesday morning. I was shocked to see an attempted charge of 50$ on my credit card, which was thankfully declined. I called the Quality Inn and spoke to a very rude man who said I had an undisclosed animal in my room and they had to deep clean the room. This statement wasn't true at all. First as a pet friendly hotel I would have simply declared and paid for an animal if I had one with me. There was a camera right outside my room, facing the stairs and I told him to check the camera. He made several very rude declarations and refused to listen to what I was saying. I told him I would never stay here again and he said he was adding me to a do not rent list which was all fine and good. I said I would not leave my card unlocked to be wrongfully charged by them when their accusations were completely untrue.

So tonight (11/23/23 Thanksgiving day) I was shocked to see another 50$ charge from them and this time it went through. According to my credit cards customer service they had put it through as a recurring charge/subscription service to get past my card lock. Buyer beware, the owners/managers here will charge you deceptively for things that are clearly not true to make an extra buck from their customers. This is unacceptable. Avoid this place at all costs...

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2023

Looks like there is nothing left to say after reading the reviews. Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids NC. Room looked like it hadn’t been updated since built. Bugs in bed. Roaches all over the room. Never again…. Seems by reviews they are all the same. Next trip I’ll pay more somewhere else for a clean room.

Quality Inn Company Information