1.26/5

339 Quality Inn Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 16, 2019

It was a very nice experience. We had a nice room and a good breakfast. Until the kids decided to take a bath. As I am getting them out I notice there was mold all behind the toilet and on the window seal. I packed up and went to check out. I went to tell the front about the issues and all they told me was, "What are you waiting for a receipt." Like me and my family didn't just stay all night in a room with mold.

Original review: April 4, 2019

My partner and I came to Quality Inn at Fort Smith, Arkansas and everything was fine initially when we arrived however, when we went to bed, we were awoken around 2:30am to scampering, scratching, and pattering sounds in the wall and ceiling. It was literally rodents! It sounded like two of them running back and forth! So my partner and I went to the front desk and asked for a refund because we were not going to stay in a "hotel" that had rats/squirrels/mice, whatever. Anyway, we were treated rudely at the front desk and we have been trying to ask for a refund for the days that we did not stay there.

We only stayed at Quality Inn for one night and are okay with paying for that one night but we requested a refund for the other nights that we were not there. Nope. No help at all. Quality Inn was HORRIBLE. Rude, and not wanting to accept responsibility. The front desk lady nearly laughed at us when we told her the situation. If this is how Quality Inn treats their military families... DO NOT do business with them. Horrible, absolutely horrible.

Get expert buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 27, 2019

They took my $160 and gave me nothing. I recently travelled 400 miles to North Carolina to pick up a dog. Plan was to drive down with my adult son, stay in hotel, return the next day. I wasn't planning to stay at a Quality Inn but someone in the area that I know raved about it and said it was pet friendly. Since this was a dog person, I did not check it out myself, assuming they would know. Corporate website offered me a discount to make a non-refundable reservation for two rooms. Called the day we arrived and turns out hotel is not pet friendly. Since the reservation was made through the corporate website and not the local hotel, the hotel manager said he was pretty sure corporate would let me use the money on a future stay elsewhere.

Two weeks of calling corporate, *literally* seven nightmare hours on the phone, promises made and broken, calls not returned, and corporate's final response is "We have your money, we're legally allowed to keep it because you made a non-refundable reservation (note that the hotel was not full, so my cancellation cost no one a penny) and why would we give a rat's ** about customers if we could just take their money and give them nothing in return?" So that's what they did.

Original review: March 24, 2019

The breakfast was good and filling. The sausage was different from the usual burnt bacon at some hotels. However, I would have love to have something like a fruit plate. Also some more choices on the types of tea. I like.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Recent stay in Pinetop Az on 3-4. TERRIBLE communication when making reservation. Beds were nice & a partial room remodel. Carpet peeling at door frame. Manager's wife came out in PJ's at breakfast. Not very professional. Definitely needs people skills reviewed. This facility does not meet other Quality Inns that we have stayed at.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quality Inn?

Original review: March 10, 2019

I moved from Chapel Hill NC to Baltimore MD for work. When I came back to visit my family, the lady asked for my license, and then refused to check me in because they had a new rule where people can't stay there if they live within 50 miles. I tried to explain I had moved 7 hours North about a month ago, but then she threatened to call the police if I didn't leave. Take my advice: STAY AWAY from Choice Hotels. Here's the contact information of the place you should avoid like the plague.

Marty **
Quality Inn-Chapel Hill
1740 Fordham Blvd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

9199683000

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

This one of the worst hotels we have ever stayed in. The room was DIRTY. I just killed 6 Cockroaches in the bathroom. The breakfast was very uncomfortable. They have a woman who gives you dirty looks while you eat. They ran out of many things that were never replaced. Disgraceful. There were no towels in the room when we arrived and when I called they would not give me more than 2 thin towels. I will never stay at any Quality Inn again. This hotel chain should be called no such thing as quality. They are substandard.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Made a reservation several weeks in advance, for 2 rooms with Choice Hotel. I printed out my reservation. Upon arrival the desk clerk would not honor the reservation for the quoted price. I have dealt with Choice for at least 7 years, this was a 1st. The clerk was rude and refused to accommodate. Called Choice for assistance and long story short ended up at a Holiday Inn (Found on our own). The desk clerk ran my credit card number after she said she would not accommodate us and without my signature. I called my card immediately and I will pursue any charges possible for the huge error.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I made reservations at the Quality Inn in Cameron Park, CA for 11/20/2018 leaving 11/23/2018. Due to a death in the family, I had to change our stay to 11/23 through 11/25. The cancellation was granted because it was within the same week. they charged me $333.81 on 11/14/2018 and then again for the new reservation in the amount of $392.70. The supervisor Adam assured me I would receive 2 days refund which never happened. So, I was charged $726.51 for a 3 night stay.

I called their corporate office which in turn called Adam. He denied ever telling me that I would receive a 2 day refund. This is outright theft!! Apparently the Quality Inn located in Cameron Park, CA needs the money more than I do! If you are ever planning on staying at this place, hopefully you won't have any problems because the supervisor Adam is nothing more than a liar and if there is money involved for any reason, forget receiving any refund. I will never stay at a Quality Inn again no matter where it is. If I could give this place zero stars, that's what it would be!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I had a very poor reception with the manager of the Gainesville Quality Inn. She was rude, agitated, demeaning and very unpleasant. I had trouble with reservations and had to call the hotel later to get confirmation of earlier cancellations and it was not a pleasant experience. Also, the girl taking care of the breakfast was alone and unable to handle all her guests. She was not to blame and I felt really bad for her but her manager definitely wasn't on hand to help her. Our room was clean and the hotel itself was very nice just bad management.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

The bathroom is a refrigerator literally. It's small and a icebox! The towels are pool towels without the stripe. The toilet bowl is a cube of Ice. (I'm NOT a ESKIMO) The bathroom floor and sink area floor is so cold I caught a cramp. The pool water and pool area was freezing. My 8 pound Chihuahua was shivering even with his pj on! Had to ask for 4 pool towels. My dog is a trained service dog. When I went to front desk and asked if maintenance can check the pool water and temp of the water being it was so cold in there her response was well no one ever complained before? Ok but that wasn't my question?!?

Anyways no maintenance after 5pm. So after being there for only 2 hour's, I asked about a refund policy I was willing to just leave. Too late. My credit card was charged already 128.50. Defeated the whole purpose of paying for a room being I could not spend the quality time with my grandson. Water was So cold. No heat in the pool area. I could take 2p and be at front desk. Vending machine was behind front desk. Front desk made me go back to my room to get my dog. WTF!!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

December 3rd 2018 5:30 a.m. Woke up to boyfriend screaming what the **. Said something bit his left leg. Lift the covers and seen a huge bug bite on his left leg. Didn't know what to do so I throw my clothes on ran to the front desk. Only spoke to the night auditor. Wrote a note for the owner of management for them to contact me or fix this situation as soon as possible. Very terrifying.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

When we got to the hotel, about 8:00 PM, the lobby was almost dark and nobody was around. There was a phone and sign that said to call 200 for service. I called it three times and it just rang to another phone on a desk beside it. We looked around outside and there was no one in sight. I stepped to the door at back and called out, "Is anyone here?" A lady came in from the side of the road and fixed her a coffee. I asked, "Do you work here?" She said, "No. But somebody will be around in a little while." I got my cell phone and called the hotel number, the same phone beside me rang.

I called the 800 number, no one answered. After waiting about 30 minutes, a woman came in the outside door. She said she forgot to take the phone with her!!! She had our reservation and we got checked in. We asked about dinner. There was NOTHING WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE, except one Chinese place. We had to Uber out and in for everything. The breakfast was PATHETIC, the rolls were in a warmer hard as a rock and some thick gravy in a crock pot was so thick it could have been eaten with a fork and powdered eggs dried up.

I told her it was inedible, she brought 4 more frozen rolls and put in the warmer and poured a container in the gravy!!! Pitiful. The oranges and coffee were all we could deal with. I will never stay here again! It does NOT deserve the Quality name. You should do a blind check on it and see for yourself! The only redeeming factors were the nice pillows and the shuttle to DisneyWorld!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

Because of a college homecoming all other hotels were booked. Otherwise we would never have stayed. Problems: 1st room: #226 Bed was made to appear as if it was clean, however, when we pulled the covers back the sheets were obviously slept in. The smoke alarm was missing and wires were hanging out of the wall. It was a non-smoking room but the smell of cigarettes was extra strong. Requested a different room.

2nd room: Clean bed, smoke alarm, clean smell. However, according to the front desk, in order to turn on the TV it had to be unplugged and then plugged in again. Big problem. The plug was behind a large piece of furniture. Big problem #2 - the outlet was pulled out of the wall with no outlet cover. In plugging the TV in a I got a nice jolt from the shorting out of the outlet. Skipped the breakfast due to a positively dirty man in the seating area. Do not book here.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I had a problem with the Quality Inn in Brattleboro, VT. I see they are already rated an F with the BBB. I want to report them for unscrupulous practices. In my case, they took a credit card and charged a different card even though we told them specifically not to charge the first card. They did anyway, causing me to have $84 in overdraft fees, and they won't refund the money. I want the money refunded because it was their fault. Plus, they don't care anyway. The guy hung up on me when I told him he was stalling and wasn't going to help me.

Also, I was going to rate 3 stars for a substandard room, but I rated a 1 star on TripAdvisor because of the above. The bathroom was dirty, the bathtub wasn't cleaned, and the sink and bathtub both had stoppers that didn't work. The curtain was falling apart and had white paint on it. Maybe other Quality Inns are better, but this one in Brattleboro, VT is awful. They don't know how to deal with the public and they are using unscrupulous business practices.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

My husband stayed here while visiting our children, who attend The University of Tennessee. Since we were coming on a ballgame weekend most of hotels were already booked. Unfortunately, we arrived late in the evening and were exhausted so we decided to just tough it out. Throughout our 9 hour visit we constantly saw bugs and then noticed a tremendous amount of mold, mildew and just overall filth. The room apparently hadn’t been vacuumed or dusted in a very long time. The floors and walls were covered with dirt. I reported the situation around 7am and we immediately checked out and canceled the rest of our reservation. The assistant manager did give us a discount of $20 and accepted our cancellation. I will NEVER stay in a Quality Inn again and I advise you to do the same.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

Checked in and was charged a high rate. I inquired why (we are a Choice member) and she stated because of an event in town, which I was not a part of. Room needs updating desperately. Also by one entry door on 2nd floor which whenever someone comes or goes slams and literally shook the headboard of our bed. Got 3 hours sleep. Hotel needs updating desperately. NOT happy with Choice hotels and probably will avoid all future travel with them. Also kids running up and down hallway at 1 am. Called front desk. They did do a tour to see what was going on. Still the door slams shut on 2nd floor entrance and about knocks you out of bed. This was at 1500 W Malone Ave in Gallup. We stayed 9/7/18 and checked out on 9/18. Very high charge for a lousy room and stay.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

When I checked in, they charged me already. I am an exchange student, so I just could pay by cash at that time. They gave me no receipt. When I checked out, they asked me to pay ONE MORE TIME. Then I just asked to check the camera, and they told me there was no camera there. (It was my bad that I was too angry to look around and find out if there is a camera or not. They have one, actually). They took my phone number and said that they would check again and call me.

This morning I came back (after about 1 month) in the morning, I met the woman that I checked out with. I asked to check the camera, and she asked me to come back in the afternoon to meet the manager because the camera is in his office. Then I came back to the meet "the manager" but he said he has no authority and I should talk to the woman that I just met in the morning. He also told me that the camera could record only 72 hours so no way to check. Everything messed up, and I still can not get my money back!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

Had made reservations for 1st floor 2 weeks after knee replacement. Was put on third floor. Elevator broke since day 1. Had to walk 250 feet to stairwell down to 1st floor then 250 feet to lobby. They had to make my key again three times and made it for the room across from me. Left large bags of trash by my room for three days stunk. Asked for towels. They said come get them. AC leaked. 1/2 of my carpet was wet. When I checked in tub was plugged, people running in the halls all night. They had no one to send to stop it. They offered a small 20% off the bill. I will never send anyone or go there again.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

We used Expedia to book a room for two on the 26th of July. The website had malfunctioned, which caused the booking to advance to August 5th instead. I immediately caught the error and contacted Expedia. The representative from Expedia was very helpful and stated the cancellation had been confirmed. Monday July 30th, the charge for the room had posted anyhow. Called Expedia yet again, and they confirmed on their end the cancellation. From Monday on it has been a nightmare trying to actually speak with the manager of the Everett Quality Inn. We have called corporate twice, only to be told it is at the manager's discretion or Expedia needs to issue a refund. This is outright theft, considering we paid for services not received. No mention of a future credit with hotel, no apology, no customer satisfaction. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and writing other reviews elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

On August 2nd, 2018, I was looking for a good deal on hotels near The Ark Encounter in Kentucky. I found Quality Inn and Suites in Florence Kentucky and thought both the price and the distance from the attraction were perfect. I would be booking my reservations for a group through booking.com and noticed that prior to confirming my reservations there was a warning that not all hotel reservations made through the site were refundable. The message instructed the reader to verify with the individual hotel property their cancellations policy prior to booking, in order to verify cancellation costs. I called (859) 371-0081, and spoke with their front desk clerk, Adrian. I explained to him that I was booking for a group and would most likely have to cancel some days if I made a reservation through booking.com.

I told him I was currently online looking at the message that said not all reservations made through booking.com could be refunded. I needed to know what the policy of the hotel was before I booked my reservations since I would most likely need to cancel a few days on some of my rooms. He told me that the hotel policy was to fully refund all reservations made as long as the cancellations were made 24 hrs before date of arrival. I double checked with him that they would be fully refunded, and told him I just wanted to be sure before I clicked confirm on the website since this was a lot of money. He again assured me this was their policy and I would be fully refunded provided they were given a 24 hr advance notice. I hung up with Adrian and then clicked confirm for my reservation of four rooms for four nights each.

This totaled about $1,300. I was immediately greeted with a message that said 'lowest rate locked in. No cancellations can be made or full amount of reservation will be paid as cancellation fee." I thought to myself, "this can't be true. I just spoke with the hotel themselves like the site said to do." I looked again at booking.com's cancellation policy and it still said "not all cancellations are refundable. Please check with the individual hotel you are booking with to verify their cancellation policy." Again I dialed (859) 371-0081 and again spoke with Adrian. I told him that I had just spoken with him a few minutes earlier and he stated he remembered me. I told him what message I received after having clicked confirm on the site.

He said to give him a moment and he would look up my reservations. A few moments later he said "Unfortunately, it looks like you chose the pre-paid option for hotel reservation through booking.com and we cannot refund any money at all when you book that way." I told him that can't be true, since I just spoke with you a few minutes ago and you confirmed that ALL reservations, INCLUDING ones made through booking.com (because I clarified that prior to hanging up with him the first time.) could be refunded as long as a 24 hr advanced notice was given. He stated that he was sorry for the misunderstanding but that no one could refund these reservations unless the manager himself approved them.

I told him I would like to speak to the manager and he informed me that it would be impossible to speak to him unless I called back on Monday after 10 am. The manager's name was Willy. Adrian would not tell me his last name. He became slightly rude at this time, because I was asking what could be done since this mistake was made because I was given false information by an employee of the hotel, Adrian. He said no one would refund this, but again, I could try to speak to the Manager on Monday Aug, 6 if I would like to. I told him I would be doing that.

Keep in mind this all happened within minutes of calling him to verify the policy and within minutes of making the reservation. I then called and waiting approximately 30 mins on hold to speak to a representative of Booking.com only to be told that the reservation could only be changed by the hotel itself. They did call the hotel and were informed by the clerk that they could call back on Monday to speak to the manager about canceling this reservation and reimbursing me since it was obviously a mistake made on the side of the hotel. I also called the number for Quality Inn and Suites Corporate office (800)-300-8800. I was informed after waiting on hold again that Quality Inn and Suites had a policy that ALL reservations made could be canceled without any cancellation fees if they were canceled within 24 hrs of making the reservation.

This was still only a couple hours after I made the reservation. The representative told me that she would call the hotel for me and inform them of the policy and request they refund me immediately. She put me on hold for about 15 min while she called the hotel. The front desk clerk, Adrian, AGAIN told her that it was impossible to refund these reservations and that any attempts to cancel them would have to be made through the manager. I was told by the representative that the desk clerk was very rude to her, and that she would be starting a complaint against the hotel for me in regards to this issue. She gave me the case number and told me to call the following day to check on the status of my reservation cancellation.

The next day, August 3, I received an email from booking.com that said they had spoken with the general manager who would be willing to allow me to cancel my reservation if I would be willing to pay $80 per room to cancel. I called booking.com and spoke with Michaela who heard my story and agreed with me that it sounded like I had been tricked out of a lot of money. An error had been made by Adrian when he misinformed me that I could be fully refunded with any reservation, EVEN ones made through booking.com.

She asked if she could put me on hold while she called the hotel to speak to the manager, she agreed that it did not make sense for me to pay since there was an error made on the part of the hotel. She spoke with the hotel and then told me that the front desk clerk for that day had told her to call the hotel close to 3 pm and she would be able to speak with a manager. She informed me she would set a timer to call them back and discuss either discounting my rate to cancel or fully refunding due to the error made by the hotel clerk. She said if no one called me back in an hour to call back.

I waited and finally called back two hours later to speak to another representative from booking.com who said she was able to see that a timer had been started on my account and that she would try to contact the hotel for me since Michaela had not been able to. She was not able to speak to the manager when she called and was informed once again that the only deal they were willing to extend to me was to decrease the cancellation fee from $1,300 to $80 per room, which came to $320.

The representative informed me that I would need to take advantage of this discount today to be able to decrease my cost. I informed her that I still felt it was very unfair for booking.com and for Quality Inn to not take responsibility for the mistake made and fully refund my reservation. Since I was told no other deal would be made, I agreed to pay the $320 to cancel, and received an email from both Quality Inn and Booking.com stating I would be reimbursed the remaining $1000. It is now August 8, and I have still not been reimbursed by the company for the remaining $1000. I did call the manager to speak with him on August 6, and spoke with not Willy but his assistant manager Josh.

Josh was very polite and heard my entire story before he told me that Adrian had called him to tell him what was going on, and that's why he worked so hard to get me the refund for $320 cancellation fee that normally would not ever be offered. I asked him if there was a way to decrease the cancellation fee or remove it all together, because honestly, had Adrian first told me these reservations were indeed NOT refundable, I would not have made the reservation but would have reserved through the hotel, because their rates were comparable to the booking site and I still liked the location. I would have been willing to pay MORE if they could fix the mistake they'd made, and cancel the original reservations.

Basically I felt that I was paying $320 to a company because THEY made a mistake. THEIR employee did not know THEIR policy and HE mislead me to make a $1,300 costly mistake! Josh told me that unfortunately the best he could do was to cancel the reservations and include one night's cost per room to cancel. He said the computer system would not allow him to do it for free or he would have. I did not exactly understand that part, because for one, the rooms were charged to me at a rate of $65 per night, so at the VERY least it should have been reduced to the cost of $65 per night to cancel, but even then, I couldn't understand how both the Assistant Manager and General Manager could not override their own system to fix this mistake.

He did offer to let me re-reserve my rooms through his hotel at the same rate of $65 per night but I would not be reimbursed the $320 cancellation fee and it could not be applied to my new reservation either. I thanked him for listening, informed him that I still had not been reimbursed for the $1000 yet (and he stated he had already given approval and I should be receiving it soon.) and that I would speak to my family about what he said. I spoke to my family and they all agreed that we could not agree to stay at a place no matter how cheap the rate was that was comfortable with allowing their guests to pay large sums of money due to lack of education they have given their staff.

I own my own business, and if one of my employees make a mistake, I know it's up to the company owner to make it right. They could have made it right, but they refused, on several different occasions, even though I did my part to verify their policy, I did my part to go through proper channels to cancel once I discovered the error made. We will never be staying at Quality Inn in Florence Kentucky, and we will NEVER again be using booking.com, a company who cannot negotiate proper treatment of its customers with its individual hotels. As of writing this post I have still not been reimbursed the remaining $1,000 the hotel owes me.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Quality Inn in London Ontario - I have stayed at many Choice hotels and book them because of their great consistency and upkeep. This Hotel is disgusting, when ask to unblock the toilet and fix the sink blockage, the desk said, "Sure. We will do that right away." Came back after dinner and nothing was done. I complained the next day (2 night stay), they had sports team all booked and would not change the room. We paid way too much for this substandard hotel with heavily stained carpets throughout. The desk clerk would not discount us for the stay. This hotel should not be part of Choice properties. The management doesn't care and even the night clerk said that the staff was cut by 2. That should have been the indicator. Management refuses to talk and we should receive a credit for a horrible, 2 days.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I was traveling to New Port Richey Florida to visit my aunt on the road for 2 days. I finally reached my destination and checked in to the Quality Inn. But the room had a big puddle of water and ranked of mold, when I sat on the bed to call front desk the bed went down. The GM was very rude and didn't care about my complaints. Yes I was agitated you would be to after 17 hours plus on the road. I left and he said, "I don't want you at my hotel". I called the 800 line and they would only refund me 30.00 for a 2 night stay. Never again and I guess they need their money to fund those horrible commercial.

Original review: July 3, 2018

July 1, 2018, my wife and I checked into the Quality Inn located in Decatur IN. The temperature outside was a humid 92 degrees. It was so pleasing to set the air conditioner to a pleasant temperature once we arrived in the room. After turning on the fan to a low speed it began making a noise. The noise stopped after the room temperature was meet. Every time that the air conditioner started, the same noise would appear. Woke up at 4:00 a.m. to a very warm room. The air conditioner had stop working. Had to turn the fan on to get air into the room.

Notified the front desk at 7:00 a.m. about the situation and walked her down to the room and showed her the problem. I had asked to speak to the manager and I was told that she would not be in until 9:00 a.m. I gave the women my name and number and asked her to have her call me as soon as she arrived. Went in the dining area to get a cup of decaf coffee only to find out that it was cold. The other coffee pots were empty. On our way home, 4 hours later, I called Quality Inn and informed them that I have not yet heard from the manager. I was told that she is talking to another person at the time and that she will call me as soon as her business is done. I am still waiting for that phone call.

Original review: July 1, 2018

This establishment should not be operational! The customer service is horrible!! The hotel is on a list at the USO inside of the Seattle, WA (Tecoma). Our military personnel and families are being directed to stay at the ran down, filthy, overpriced, misrepresented joke of a hotel. My husband is currently deployed to South Korea and I am able to visit him but because of a postponement of my flight I had to subject myself to a last minute place to stay. I called 6 times and there was no answer at the front desk. I had to make my reservation on a whim because it was already 2:45 am July 1, 2018.

I made my reservation and took a cab because after not being able to reach a front desk staff, I was unable to request a shuttle (the site says there is a shuttle for 10.79 per person, when you get here you are told they do not have a shuttle). The entrance is filthy, from the furniture to the floors/walls/dining area and it has an odor! I was told that my reservation for 1 night (the 1st - 2nd) wouldn't be ready until 2 pm on the 1st but it was 3 am Sunday July 1. I was told technically they are still operating on the business day of June 30th so I would need an additional reservation for an additional night, if I wanted a room and that would.

If I wanted early check in it would be an additional $50 and if I wanted late check out that would be an additional $50 as well. This fricking place is exploiting its potential customers and the hotel is below standard! I will be sending emails requesting that this establishment be taken off of their list for our military personnel and families. I'm still trying to get my money back but I'm being told that my cancellation window is gone!! How is that possible less than an hour after booking??!! DO NOT STAY HERE EVER!!!

Original review: June 25, 2018

I would avoid this place at all costs. Several bad experiences with housekeeping and desk mgr didn't really care. Checked in Thurs 6/21/18. Friday had no room service and no clean towels, shampoo etc. Saturday had room service and got new hand towels but no bath towels. Went to front desk at night and got 2 clean bath towels, and told mgr what happened and he seemed upset but didn't say anything. Sunday came back to room at 8:30 pm and found a "do not disturb" sign on outside of door. It was on the inside when I had left in the morning. The 2 clean bath towels that I had placed on rack over toilet clean and unused were now gone and not replaced. Went to front desk and complained to night mgr who told me guests who stay over have to request room service and bring dirty towels to desk for clean ones.

I asked why this is not explained at check in and she had no answer. In fact the mgr who may have been franchise owner that I spoke with for new towels on Sat night never mentioned that dirty towels needed to be brought to front desk. Furthermore I have been staying at Quality and Comfort Inns for years and never had to trade in towels at front desk. While I was arguing to deaf ears to mgr on Sun 8:30 pm another guest came to desk who had just checked in and said his room had not been cleaned. They gave him a different room and he came back in minutes and said the second room had not been cleaned. Meanwhile I received no apology or truthful explanation from the night mgr. I would have to be desperate to stay at a Quality Inn again.

Original review: June 16, 2018

Bed bugs. Absolutely disgusting. Very dirty and the staff is even worse then. They yelling and cursing at us. I have never been treated so horrible in my life. The “manager” or whatever she is pushed my husband. Absolutely a disaster. Couldn’t close the curtains. Had to clip them shut and we didn’t have a handset for our phone. Stains on the sheets and bed bugs everywhere. So so disgusting.

Original review: June 15, 2018

My wife and I made reservations in a Quality Inn at 4 South New Middletown Rd, Media, PA this past week. I do not plan to stay in any Comfort Inn again. This whole facility, while posting No Smoking signs, reeked from tobacco smoke. Luckily the desk clerk at the time we arrived was kind enough to show us 5 different rooms before we found one that smelled the least, and the only way to keep it from being overpowering was to keep the fan running on high the whole time we were in the room.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Quality Inn & Suites Woodland - Sacramento CA: This place was a nightmare. I reserved it months in advance. When I get there at 9:30 am and had to pay $25 fee to check in early or wait 'til 2:30 pm. Then because my debit card wasn't a credit card I had to put down a $100 deposit that the company doesn't release 3 to 5 days after you check out. Even though their websites say pet friendly they're not. I had a dog in my room for an hour that was super well behaved, wasn't left alone, I left the hotel room with dog and my party, when I got back to my hotel that evening I was locked out of my room.

When I went to the lady at the front desk she told me while I was gone she went in my room because they supposedly got a complaint about a dog whining and saw a bowl of water and a dog toy that got left in my room. Instead of her calmly saying pay a pet deposit or get rid of the dog or just try to talk to me about it, she harshly told me they were keeping my $100 deposit and the $264 I paid for 3 nights plus I had to put down an additional $250 or else I wasn't getting my stuff back that was still in the room. When I tried to explain why they saw that stuff the employee just kept cutting me off and yelling at me saying they don't allow pets and I didn't pay a pet deposit. I told her, "I don't have an extra $250 but I'll leave. Just let me get my stuff." She told me no, I wasn't getting anything back 'til I paid the $250.

She even tried to run my card without my authorization but my card wouldn't go through because I didn't have the money. I actually had to call the cops and have the cops force the employee to let me get my stuff. While as I was getting my things the employee was still yelling at me following me in the room like I was this major criminal that destroyed the place. No damages were done, no dog was left alone in the room but my make up scattered all over like someone went through it and some of it is missing and all my clean folded clothes were all unfolded and waded in a ball, while I was gone someone clearly went through my stuff. It was all very shady, I only stayed 1 night and I will definitely never go back, I have never been so humiliated in my life.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Here the review I posted on Yelp, then here is the e-mail I received from the GM. I stayed at Quality Inn in Mount Juliet Tn, Had a horrible experience. The room was 302 ended up with bed bugs, the fridge was nasty, the internet sucked. They comp my room, gave me another room that was being remodeled. Had no TV, bathroom was not cleaned, not happy at all, the management never come talked to me. Also I have pics of the room, bed and bug bites on my body not worth the 165 dollars at all Sherri Chanthavong. "We have blocked the room 302 since you checked out and call the Terminix company to inspect the room. He did it today, did not find any evidence of bed bugs. As soon as we get in writing we will charge the money that we have refunded to you and send the Terminix copy of evidence to choice."

Quality Inn Company Information