Quality Inn

Compare Hotel Brands

Research top Hotel Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Terrible, Sicking, disgusted, checked into this hotel in Winston Salem NC on Aug 12th Quality Inn on University Dr. Upon entering the room a strong smell of mold captured my attention, so I was waiting on my husband to bring our clothes in from the car, I went to use the bathroom, and lo and behold mold on the top of the ceiling in the bathroom over the shower, not just that the stool was so loose if I had sit on it, it probably would have fell over. THEN I go out to the sink there was a military of ants coming out of the drain, at this point I stopped my husband at the door, and told him hell no we were not staying. Now most hotel I have worked at if a customer is not satisfied money is returned to that customer right then and there. Went to the front clerk was understanding told my husband she could not refund him right away because he paid half cash and the majority with a card, but she would relay it to the manager.

Well 2 mos. later nothing, the manager is always out of town, corporate took our complaint gave us a number but you can't reach them either. Why Does these thieves continue to get away with theft cause that's what it is, and corporate seems to back them up. 89 dollars plus all the money these crooks are and have taken from customers. Where does it in. Word to your mother WHAT GOES AROUND EVENTUALLY WILL COME AROUND. ALL OF YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!!

Quality Inn, Marion Kansas - The room was dirty, linens were not washed, carpet very dirty, telephone was missing all buttons except numbers. The shower water was low and bathroom counter was dirty. Hallway carpet smelled like urine. Ceiling stained. Very bad experience.

We have a trip planned from Southern California to Nashville Tennessee moving our daughter. We made reservations in Albuquerque New Mexico, Oklahoma City, and Memphis, Tennessee. When I completed the Memphis reservation, I noticed that the date for the reservation was September 4th, not August 19 like I needed. I spent an hour on the phone with Expedia trying to get the reservation changed, but after 2 different attempts to talk to the hotel manager at the Quality Inn 3105 Millbranch Road, Memphis, TN 38116 they refused to change my reservation, and refused to refund my $106. I couldn't even cancel it.

This is poor management at its best. I intend to communicate this to everyone I know, and ensure that people know how poorly they will be treated by Quality Inn. This will be put on every Social Media, and I sincerely hope everyone that finds out about my treatment at the hands of the Quality Inn will NEVER EVER make a reservation there. They are all about your money, certainly not your best interest as a customer.

I had stayed at the Quality Inn on Sunland Gin Rd. in Eloy Az. For a whole week. No problems with previous temporary management. They were polite, made sure I had everything to satisfy my stay. New manager took over, the owner's son who is little weasel looking guy. There's a bunch of bad things going on at that hotel if you will, i.e... break-ins to the rooms on bottom floor, drugs, just criminal behavior. Now get this, the weasel, mousy looking mgr "KNOWS" Who has been doing all this criminal activity. He has actually caught the guy breaking into rooms & he's caught the guy with drugs. I've NEVER had a problem there or in this area. This mgr blames me for the break-ins, says I was trespassing, & has banned ME from the hotel & property. Not the guy who's been caught several times doing foul **.

Then the little weasel sees me in Burger King next door to the hotel, & after I exit Burger King, he tells the employees & manager (who little did he know are my friends & have been the past 4 years) bad & untrue things about me like I'm a thief, I trespass & wanted to know if the cup of ice water that I asked for was paid for. First off, it is totally illegal to go around in his profession & slander my name with stuff that isn't true for one, & 2) it's absolutely none of his business what I do & what I Pay for anywhere if it has nothing to do with him or his "so called" business. Let me remind everyone that he is Hindi or Indian or whatever you want to call it. Bottom line, he is in OUR country treating Americans like dirt, & thinks he can get away from it.

The hotel by the way, is a total **hole. The whole 2nd floor is not in working service, there's mice & mice droppings in the rooms, & cockroaches the size of little hummingbirds in rooms & come out of the drains in the bathtubs, mold in some rooms on ceiling ,& walls. That whole hotel should be condemned. It is beyond the utmost worst experience I've ever had with any business. I recommend that NO ONE visits there or stays there no matter how desperate the situation. I'd much rather sleep in the desert with snakes & scorpions & tarantulas than stay at that rate & insect infested place. Let alone the manager isn't **. A very rude & disrespectful little **.

My family and I recently stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites Hotel in Mt Pleasant, SC. I would say probably at least 10 times in the past 10 years, we have stayed at this particular hotel. It's in walking distance to the bridge and not far from downtown. Great location! Never had issues before, until our most recent trip of August 6-10, 2017. We noticed as we first checked in that there was a strong moldy smell throughout the hotel. We then realized that they are doing some construction work and figured that could be why. So we unpacked our things and settled in for the night. The next morning after going to the complimentary breakfast, we returned to our room to find a roach crawling up the wall (not a palmetto bug either, it was a German cockroach!!!). My husband took care of it and we gave the hotel the benefit of the doubt and didn't complain, thinking it was just a random bug that might have gotten inside the hotel!

Well unfortunately there were several more issues we had with the room and other areas of the hotel! Leaky faucet that ran constantly in the kitchenette space, bathtub drain stop didn't work, no coffee pot to go with the coffee maker, air conditioner was so loud it sounded like it was on its last leg, the room wasn't as clean or kept up like in past stays, the pool was filthy and the 3 days we were there it was never cleaned, we also saw a custodian (on our 2nd day stay) taking out trash that had fluid gushing out of the bag and it had a horrible smell (he carried it inside the hotel down a long hallway where children as well as adults walk to the pool with bare feet!) We finally complained the 2nd evening we stayed, because lo and behold another roach happened to show up, and my husband also killed 2 little black bugs that were in the bathroom.

We went down to the front desk to talk to the Hotel Manager but he wasn't scheduled to be there until 8am the next morning. The front desk clerk was very professional and friendly and totally understood our issues, she wrote down in a book what we told her and said to contact the manager in the morning. So 3rd day, that morning at 8:30am, we called down to the front desk to talk to the Manager, and they said he wouldn't be in until 9:30am, so we left a message asking if they would have him call us about some issues with the room. As we get ready to go down to breakfast, 2 more roaches crawl across the floor in our room! So this time we videoed one of them that climbed up the wall in our room, and we then put both of them in a zip lock bag so we could take them down to the front desk (which I also have pictures of)... It was after 9:30am at this point!

We decided we couldn't take it anymore, we have 2 young children and 1 older child that we didn't want exposed to these bugs anymore, so we packed EVERYTHING and left our beach vacation a day early... (It was too late to find another available room at another hotel)! So as we go to the front desk to speak again to the manager and check out of our room #322 "Ray's Apt Hotel Room"... He AGAIN was nowhere for us to talk to him. The guy at the front desk asked if there was something he could help us with and I then handed him the ziplock bagged roaches and told him we wanted to check out early from our reservation. That we had let some of these things go but this was the straw that broke the camels back (4 roaches and 2 little black bugs and all of the other things, was a sign that it was time to go)!

The guy at the front desk refunded the full 3 nights to my husband's card for all of the trouble we had (Which we have the receipt for) and we went on our way back to North Carolina not completely satisfied because we had to end our vacation early AND when we got home we had to take every item out one by one and check for roaches, but getting a refund for the horrible stay was sufficient!!! But unfortunately, 3 days later my husband gets an alert from the bank that his card had been charged for the 3 nights hotel stay at Quality Inn & Suites in Mt Pleasant, SC!!! Which we did NOT authorize a 2nd time for them to recharge us!

After all the years we've spent at this hotel we will NEVER be back!!! I chose not to write a bad review at first about this hotel but with never getting a Manager to call us back and then 3 days later while we are back at home, he decides to recharge our credit card after a full refund, it's totally unprofessional!!! We hadn't stayed in this hotel in 2 years (I had asked on the 2nd Night when we went down to talk to the front desk, if the hotel has changed owners). In my opinion it had went down hill in the last 2 years... The clerk said yes, the owner retired and she agreed with me that the hotel was NOT what it use to be! It's a shame!

Someone in the Corporate Office needs to pay this hotel a visit and inspect these rooms thoroughly! The manager obviously doesn't care or he would call customers back and inspect his hotel he's managing! The maids in the halls did more talking than cleaning... and it shows everywhere in this hotel! I just wanted to make someone aware of this situation so that the problems can be resolved and no one else will have this same unfortunate experience! This management is totally unacceptable!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quality Inn?

My friends and I stayed at the Quality Inn in Fife, WA based on their website photos. Upon arrival, the hotel was absolutely run down, seedy and unsafe. We had no other choices because everything was booked. Our room was unsanitary and reeked of smoke. The front desk staff was less than helpful. I would never have stayed there if we had another option. I have not been able to get through to customer service by phone or email. I finally called a reservation line and they refused to give me any other options to try and contact a live person or supervisor. This is not acceptable. And beyond frustrating. I need help contacting someone with their business that will actually help.

We stayed at your hotel in Seaside, OR on Jun 29th and 30th, 2017, and after leaving, I noticed that I left a drawer full of summer shorts and white jeans. I called your manager, (Doris), and she said they found them and would send them to me and I would be charged for postage and a service fee, which was fine with me. I then noticed that my credit card was not charged for the hotel or postal fees, and still not charged 3 weeks later. I called Doris again, and she said the credit charge would not go through, so I gave her a new card which was not charged on my account for more than one week, (which seems not very wise for your company).

For the fourth time, I requested that she send me my clothes and that I had better receive them by today (Aug. 3rd). She promised me that she would, however my card has not been charged for the postage which indicates that they have not been sent. This is completely unacceptable. After more than one month, and I still have not received them. I would ask that your management take immediate action and have those items sent immediately. Your manager at this location seems not to have any ambition to do anything. Never again will I stay at Quality Inn.

Stayed at Ocean city Quality Inn Ocean front rm 502. Suppose to check in Monday but had near traffic wreck so tried to call hotel to say we will not make it Monday, but still got charged $219 for the night not there. My wife and I were on our honeymoon and vacation. 1st night my wife got up to use bathroom and almost fell on her butt from leaking kitchen ceiling. She has had 2 back surgeries! Got up to call manager and she said will send someone up. Not concerned at all! Guy knocks on door I open it up and he has a shop vac to suck up floor and ceiling. Asked him if this happens all the time he said "yes" so just throw some towels down. What I'm paying for a week that's **. Couple other things weren't happy with also. Worst part is their customer support. Tried 15 times calling that number and you can't get through! Always says experience long waits.

Been trying since June 11. Says to email them if can't get through. Frickin joke they tell you to call them with the same number you can't get through too! Wrote a letter to Chairman Bainum and CEO JOYCE! They don't have the decency to get back to you. Sent Chairman Bainum my choice privileges card cause I will not need it again! Manager Tonya no help at all. I'm a Army Veteran who had 5 bypass heart surgery recently and that's the last thing I needed was more stress on my heart! Who rents out hotel rooms knowing ceiling leaks. Law suit waiting to happen if someone would fall. Their lucky my wife didn't fall. Poor way to operate a business! I'm just a mill hunk but my money spends anywhere! I'm done Choice Hotels! Thanks for no response! See ya!

I'm not sure where to start so I'll just say this... The bed was very uncomfortable. All you could feel was springs in the bed... Second the toilet got stopped up twice then I asked the front desk about maintenance and she said they wouldn't be in until later. Then she gave me a plunger to use. Then the people in the next room were arguing and about to fight. Wow! This is the worst place to stay... The chair had stains in it a big RIP in it. I wouldn't tell nobody to stay here. Well you've heard my story. You're on your own now.

Quality Inn, Jug Factory Lane, Tuscaloosa, Alabama - Jina and Umesh are absolutely the greatest. Having stayed here several times, I have never had a problem with either of them, nor any HouseKeeping persons. However, Huey, a front desk employee, really needs to learn how to dress more professional. His pants fall down below the middle of his hips. This offends me as I am sure that my smoke would offend him. Also, when I was down here approximately 4:45 am, 8/1/17 asking about coffee, this was Huey's reply; "He just CALLED AND SAID HE WOULD BE HERE ABOUT 5-5:30 TO MAKE COFFEE". It is my understanding that the person on duty is to keep coffee at all times, and there is no he coming in to make the coffee. Huey seems to be a very fake person. Thank you for your time.

The star is because I had to give it to you nasty sick Quality Inn 2601 McCoy Rd, Orlando Florida 32809. On July 10 2017 I checked into your hotel with the intent to stay one night in room 101. As I mentioned to your receptionist at the time (**), the accommodation was unsatisfactory in the following ways. Roaches in the room. The bathroom having a very strong urine smell with hair in the tub. The bed had black particles in the bed with hair and stains on them. When I asked to be moved to another room, (**) I was told that this was not possible; nor was the problem rectified. I asked for clean bedding also. I have contracted with you to provide me with a clean non infested facility with good customer service.

These were not provided with reasonable care and skill because your staff did not live up to the agreement with the roaches, unclean bathroom and bathtub. Along with unclean bedding. Not to mention the staff not going to get clean bedding as I asked for. There was not another non-smoking room available. It was an implied term of our contract that the accommodation provided would be of a standard of cleanliness and quality reasonably to be expected from this type and price of hotel.

It's also an implied term that the service provided would be done so with reasonable care and skill as required by the [Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 / Consumer Rights Act 2015]. Therefore, you are in breach of contract. As such, I am legally entitled to receive compensation from you. People never waste your time doing business with such nasty lying thugs!

I am the sister of Gloria of Tulsa, OK. My family also stayed at the Quality Inn in Oakwood, OH. Below is a copy of the letter I wrote to the Inn, and to Quality Inn's parent company: "The weekend of June 23-26, my family stayed at the Quality Inn (OH 643) of Oakwood Village, Ohio. I had read on the TripAdvisor website about the quality of this hotel and with some trepidation reserved 4 rooms for the adult members of our family. Convenience to a family celebration and the swimming pool were major reasons for my selection. An additional reason was the fact that my family had previously stayed at this Quality Inn when visiting relatives in Cleveland and it was excellent at that time.

"This visit was terribly different. Our room was not ready. This was distressing as my husband and I arrived after 7:00 pm with confirmed reservations: (#**) made in March, 2017, and reconfirmed by phone the day before. After waiting for over 30 minutes we left for our dinner engagement and returned around 10:00 pm in the evening to check in. The desk clerk smiled and remembered us. She told us that our room was ready and the key cards were prepared. We moved in.

Reservations for the additional three rooms (#**) were also made in March, 2017 and reconfirmed the day before. Two rooms, each with a king-size bed, were scheduled for 3-days use. The third room (2 queen-size beds) I had to revise down to a 2 day stay. The room with two queen sized beds had an overflowing toilet. The hotel did not have a maintenance person or building engineer on call to fix the problem during the weekend.

I found this lack of emergency maintenance unprofessional. The desk attempted to remedy this by moving my son, his wife, and my 6-year-old granddaughter to another room. The new room had to be made up and was not ready for two hours. Evidently there is no method of scheduling additional rooms to be made up for guests who have been inconvenienced by an infrastructure malfunctions in the first room. To compound this fiasco, when my daughter in law tried to phone the desk to report the overflowing toilet, she found the room phone did not work. An additional problem arose Monday morning when I tried to check in and print the boarding passes for our flights that afternoon. The printer was out of toner and the desk clerk said no refills were available. When I asked the desk clerk if she could print them on the printer at the check in desk, she did not know how to do this. Again, poor staff training.

The good points about our stay at the Quality Inn were a polite staff that was obviously overworked and not given the proper tools to deal with emergencies and situations out of the ordinary; a breakfast area that had good coffee and an excellent assortment of fresh food; and a swimming pool and whirlpool for relaxation. These good points are not enough to ask my family to stay again at this Quality Inn. A Hampton Inn (Hilton) is being constructed in the Commons, some 500 feet away, and should be open by the end of this summer. We will give it a try on our next visit." I received a phone call from corporate stating that the manager of the Oakwood Inn would contact me within 72 hours. The manager never did.

Quality Inn in Lancaster SC - I was put in the middle of a wedding party who stayed up all night and partied even though I went to the front desk and asked them to take care of this situation. I was double charged for the one night I spent, and then again an additional $85 on my credit card. It was the front desk's fault and I accumulated $144 of charges to my bank account for all the errors made and NEVER received compensation for this mistake. Bobby at the front desk said I could pick up the money. WHAT, seriously what kind of outfit is this? Plus I live 3 hours away. Never Again. NO STARS.

This room was awful. From the street and check in area, it did not look as bad as it was. The parking area in back was not mowed, trash in grass and people were obviously living here full time as there were toys and garbage sitting outside some of the sliding doors. Our room had carpet stains, hair in tub and sink. Bathroom door knob was falling out, lampshade tattered and stained. Mirrors were streaked, and wall by sliding door had holes in it and the sill was filthy. The lamp shade was stained and torn on top. Overall lack of upkeep. No breakfast- when we went down to get it, the desk clerk said it was in the next room. We walked in, there was no one and nothing there.

I went to the kitchen and a woman walked out with a cup of coffee - I asked if they had it and she said, "Power is off, I put everything away, called the boss. Sorry." It was NOT worth $87.39. I won't stay at one of these again. I would have asked for a refund except it was very late and we were in the vicinity of an airport, so most places were probably already full.

Quality Inn at Town Center (Choice Hotel), Beaufort, SC - Picked this motel because it looked like it had the southern charm appearance and was close to Beaufort historic sites. Check in went ok… we did notice that the interior of the lobby was dirty and outdated. Upon going to our room, we noticed the outside of the hotel was in need of repair. Our room was very outdated - things were yellowish and in need of repair - mold in the bathroom tile/tub, toilet seat was broken. At 7 p.m. the pool was closed so we went to the front desk to find out why. The clerk was eating on the desk and never looked up when we asked why the pool was closed. She just mumbled that a storm was coming.

The next morning, we left our room at about 10:30 a.m. and returned at 3 p.m. to find our room had not been cleaned. Went to the front desk and requested that our room be cleaned and we left again to give them time to clean it and returned 3 hours later at 6 p.m. to find the room had not been touched - bed not made and no clean linens! Went to the desk again and talked to the same clerk who was eating the night before and instead of waiting another couple of hours, we just got clean towels and waited to check out the next morning. When I checked out, I asked to speak to the manager and was told he was not available, he was going to get his glasses and they didn't know when he would be back -- no offer to have him contact me etc. The manager's name is Sean **. Acted very put out at my request. We will not stay at a Quality Inn again. We do not recommend this hotel to anyone else.

I checked into this hotel and paid cash for room. I went to room and found cockroaches running on bed. The girl came and changed sheets. I was shocked but I thought once the bugs were gone I could survive for 2 nights. That night cockroaches crawled out of shower drain. As my friend was showering. Along with bugs on sink, torn and stained sheets. The next day I asked for refund and checked out. The manager refused as she claims she had made an offer for me to leave but I did not accept. This was not true and her staff and my friend confirmed this offer never made. I asked for owners number she gave me a disconnected number. I went there to speak to her and she had left. This place besides being disgusting is being managed by a very dishonest lady.

This hotel was awful. My son's family and I completed a road trip of 14.5 hours, arrived at the Quality Inn to inquire if we could get a room ASAP and were told we'd be notified when it was available. Several hours later we were told the desk clerk forgot to call us. Thanks so much! The room's air was inadequate and was uncomfortable for late June weather. We had no shower curtain which my son later had to put up and the towels we had to use to mop the bathroom after a shower were not replaced. The swimming pool was of dubious cleanliness. The water was green and cloudy and lost articles were visible at the bottom of the pool.

Our stay here for 2 nights was uncomfortable and surely not worth what the rate was. We are looking forward to the Hampshire Inn opening that is nearing completion just a short distance away. Oh, is that part of this group? Let me rethink that. We would surely give up the convenience of being close to family we are visiting to find a hotel that is clean and furnished with adequate towels and air along with a staff who is responsive to our needs. We will probably steer clear of any Quality Inn wherever our travels take us.

Quality Inn in Camarillo, CA was dirty and Service Desk was ineffective. There was trash in one corner (I took a picture) and the air conditioner was so dirty I went to front desk for a cloth to clean it with (took a picture of it too and kept the cloth for others to see). I called the front desk for towels for shower, answering machine said they were busy and could not come to the phone. I then went down to the front desk for them and the attendant was playing games on his laptop, but quickly closed it when he saw me come in. Confirmation # ** Room 316, Date: 6-26-2017.

Our Stay at Quality Inn, Sterling, Colorado - We were told the room was a Suite... Maybe it was, because it had a sofa in it. The guy at the desk said he didn't like to rent that to just anyone, it was suppose to be for the wounded military persons... I don't know how, there was absolutely NO handicapped facilities there, and it was in the 2nd floor... It was also suppose to have 2 King beds... NOPE... It had 2 Queen beds, I have to say the beds were made, and seemed clean and I **ALWAYS** CHECK THE BEDS FOR BUGS AND SUCH. There was a used cup on the cabinet between the beds, a 1/2 gone used shampoo bottle in the shower... The tub mat had been taken up out of the tub, and the tub was NOT cleaned when the mat was taken out.

There was a refrigerator there, and there was a space beside the fridge to the wall about 6 inches, and it was FILTHY... Could have easily been cleaned... Even swept with a broom to get the crap out of that space. AND WE HAD TO PAY $154.15 FOR THAT CRAPPY ROOM, OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE... In the morning, we went down to breakfast...THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT, and IT WAS ONLY 7:30 AM... NO eggs, no pancakes, so we left... When we checked out, we ask if we got the military discount, and the guy at the desk didn't know... He said we did but it was not listed on the receipt that he gave us. I would not give that hotel even a 1 but that is the lowest that I can give.

Stayed 6/15 and 6/16 in Decatur, Al Quality Inn. 69.00 each night for 2 rooms. 311 - had used wash clothes hanging on shower with shaved leg hairs in bathtub. 202 - had to get mgmt to let me in room 3 times... Card key wouldn't work. I'd like a refund on my rooms and I am contacting the Better Business Bureau...

A man answered phone at 6/16/17 as I rented rm. 209 6/15/17, checked out 6/16/17 AT 11 am. 6/16/17 9:30 pm called Motel to ask had my medicine box, Harley tshirt and jean shorts been turned in to lost and found as they were on bed when I went to store before check out. He said not responsible for me losing items. I asked for his name, corporate number and management. He hung up on me twice. Customers should not be treated so rudely and hung up on. I have hopes of getting this info to his management. And finding my medicine in a 6x4x6 in. high plastic box and my clothes. Pls help me find corporate number and missing items and report this employee to his management. Customers should be able to leave rooms without their belongings being stolen. Pls advise.

I booked an online RSVP to stay at the Quality Inn in Clinton MS. Confirmation of my reservation was not for the hotel I selected. I know that I specifically made reservation for a stay in Clinton MS. This is a scam alert. Don't pre-pay. I'm getting the runaround. They're not willing to switch me to another hotel within the same company. Reservationist saying, "Sorry you have to rebook at the hotel you want and lose money." Corporate greed is what Choice Hotels is all about.

I booked a king room, non-smoking to go to Walt Disney World. Upon arriving to the hotel the outside looked ok, but going into the hotel was a whole different story. First off the hotel smelled strongly of gasoline, the lobby is semi clean, the staff at check-in were nice. Now to getting to the room, my spouse and I go to the car to get our bags, go to the side door of lobby to take them in. The door is locked. This hotel only has one entrance, right at the front. We finally go back in, proceed towards the elevator, took forever to come down 4 floors, we get in it smells of burning rubber, and feels very unsafe. We get to our room, open the Door, get smacked in the face with the smell of urine and mold, we turned on the lights and the nightmare begins to get worse. The room is a mess.

Go inspecting further there is mold growing on the one piece of outdated artwork hanging on the wall, under the lamp shade rims were covered in rust, the urine smell was coming from the side of the bed. It didn't smell of animal urine it was human urine. Around the room door was cracked and chipping paint like it had been kicked in before. Go into the bathroom mold on the ceiling, hear water trickling, looked around saw the vent above the bathroom mirror leaking water all over the place, the ceiling by the shower had a hole in it, there was hair stuck to the shower wall from previous guest, and stuck to the blow dryer as well. My room was also supposed to have a safe it didn't, along with a couch it didn't.

Later that night while trying to relax after cleaning, and fabreezing the room, I get smacked in the face with the smell of marijuana, coming from room next door. The next day my spouse made himself coffee. The coffee pot leaked all over the table. Attempted to speak with customer service multiple times. No one was to be found. This place is disgusting, stinky, unprofessional, outdated and definitely not worth the 411.00 dollars I paid for 4 nights.

On April 9th went to Quality Inn Eastern Blvd Montgomery Alabama where I had stayed many times considered Dan ** as a friend not only a guest at hotel. Went to use restroom and went to wipe the seat had nut missing and it flipped me in the floor. Called the front desk to file report and was told that all the maids had quit and that the owners had to clean the rooms myself already having c4 bulging disc in my neck T9 compressed vertebra and lower back injuries. Waited on Dan the next morning to speak to him and he admitted fault and I was to see my doctor on the 11th and would see what he said. Dan knew I had injuries cause he's seen me pay people to help me carry my stuff in the motel. He informed me that he had insurance for just these reasons and was sorry that the maids hadn't reported the problem when in fact his wife and him had cleaned the room 'cause all the maids had quit.

Well my doctor said I'd had too many CT scans and it would have to be a MRI. It's been almost two months. I've suffered with the pain from this now his cell phone sends my calls to voicemail and he's yet to return one call. I'd been staying at this hotel for sometimes every month to three four days at time but it's not right to go through my insurance to pay for the MRI my doctor ordered and his first excuse was Christina the manager didn't give him the paperwork. So called her to find out she had gave him the paperwork. We even stayed there two days on our way back to Michigan. The one day he comped but we paid for the second day. Not one time did he come around to ask how I was but had felt the knot on my head the morning after the fall.

I have letter from the manager but don't seem they want to do the right thing. But not only did he lose a loyal guest he lost a friend. I feel bad to have to report this and seek representation to get treatment that I've waited on and tired of suffering with more pain than I had. I'm not only disappointed but hurt that he seems to think this will just go away if he ignores me. Quality Inn Eastern Blvd Montgomery Alabama did rate a 10 with me. Now I wouldn't recommend a dog motel for there.

I stayed at the Quality Inn (NC229) on I-95 exit 107 and US-301 in Kenly, NC on the night of May 20. All of the hotels at this exit are sub-standard; it’s a bad spot to decide I’ve had enough driving for one day. The Quality Inn looked to be in the best condition of the cluster of hotels at that exit. The room rate was too high for the very basic accommodations. But it was unwise to be picky, as more driving was out of the question.

A sign on the wall next to the front desk boasts a 99% sanitation rating, whatever that means. The floor was dirty, with ground-in grit that does not sweep away with a broom. Nothing short of wet mopping with elbow grease and frequent changes of water would clean that floor (not just the bathroom floor). I figured that if I kept my socks on, I’d be fine. When I checked out the next morning, the clerk listened to my request that the floor of Room 102 be mopped. She did not bother even to pretend to write down the room number and the request. Perhaps she knew that mopping a floor is beyond the overwhelmed housekeeping staff.

I am bothering to write this letter because the clerk did not bother to pretend that she would inform housekeeping of the need to mop that floor. If the clerk had gone through the motions -- pretending to take note of the room number -- knowing that I was checking out and would never know whether the room would be cleaned, I would not bother to write.

I was booked by my company to stay at the Quality Inn in Ukiah CA for seven nights. On the second evening, Sunday at midnight, found bugs on the bed, called front desk, manager owner Randy ** shows up, he has the audacity to blame me for bringing the bugs into the room, we argue and threatens to "86" me. Finally move to another room and find seven stains. It is truly sad to see that these people are allowed to run a service business and treat their customers in this way.

This is the worst hotel experience we've had with Choice Hotels. The room was infested with ants. Poor maid service (the same sheets on the bed for three days). Carpet was old and stained. Open soap and shampoo bottle left in the room from previous person that stayed in the room. The maid only supplied us with towels and emptied the trash. The juice was served in containers because the juice machine didn't work. A lamp in the room didn't work. The toilet rocked when you sit on it. The air conditioner noise all night and day. Plaster fell from the ceiling on the floor after it rained. Water pressure in the sink was low. Rust and grime in the shower (may have been dirt). Paint chipped on the stairs and railings outside.

The hotel manager requested a copy of my license (never requested at other hotels). The ice machine was located in a separate building from the hotel. Light fixture in the bathroom was broken. Only served regular coffee at breakfast (decaf was always empty). I would never tell anybody to choose this hotel to book a room. The entire hotel need to be remodeled or torn down. The health department and building inspectors must be overlooking the conditions of this hotel. Quality Inn/3110 Cache Road Lawton, Oklahoma 73505. This hotel is giving choicehotels.com a back look.

The Quality Inn in Williamsburg Virginia is one of the worst hotels I have seen in my 60 years of going on trips. I walked in & it was very dirty & smelled like someone dumped a bottle of bleach on the floor. I had to wait until the clerk finished his smoke break before I could check in. Unacceptable! The room was even worst, hanging light fixtures out of sockets, large holes in walls being hidden by furniture, lots of water damage in ceiling, very musty smelling & dirty, the lobby looked like something I can't explain, you could see mops & vacuums and buckets. When I googled this hotel it was described as beautiful with lots of pictures. All I can say is if this is the way Quality Inn corporation runs their hotels then there is a huge problem!

I can't believe that chains the size Quality Inn don't have door stops on their handicap rooms. It is almost impossible to get in and out of their handicap rooms without getting somebody to hold the door open for you while your and electric scooter or wheelchair go in and out of the door. You would think that someone would have thought about this in one of their think tank sessions. Not everyone travels with a companion. Thank You.

The customer service is absolutely outrageous and inconsiderate, rude and disrespectful. They did absolutely nothing to resolve the issue and I was on the phone for over an hour! They kept apologizing but did nothing to resolve it and never go above and beyond to make the customer happy.

Quality Inn Company Profile