1.39/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 6, 2018

305 Quality Inn Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 6, 2018

When I got to the front desk at 2075 East Tipton Street. Seymour, Indiana the girl at the front desk was holding her baby in her arms. With 2 other kids running around in the back area. Completely unprofessional way to a guest. When I got my 2 keys to my door I couldn’t get in my door for over 10 minutes until a guy with the master keys let me into my room. That was very inconvenient driving 4 hours to get there and wanting to go to bed.

So I couldn’t leave my room and go anywhere cause I would’ve been locked out. When I crapped in the toilet it wouldn’t flush. The stream wasn’t strong enough. They said there was WIFI it didn’t work on my phone. The room was crappy. I will never stay there again. I have stayed in one of these before and never had this experience. It was the worst experience ever at any hotel ever. PLEASE NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL. YOU WILL BE DISSATISFIED 10000%. I’m a very upset x-Customer. I want a refund!!

Original review: March 27, 2018

The rooms at Kill Devil Hills, NC were small but the more expensive one we had included an ocean view, which was nice. But the place was too busy and noisy. We had a do not disturb sign on door, but cleaning came in anyway. The breakfast was good, but just OK. The parking was limited and on a busy holiday weekend very challenging to locate a parking spot.

Get expert buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 27, 2018

After having never seen a bed bug in my life had thousands in damages from them. So I now check all hotels. First hotel I stayed in was Quality Hotel in Scottsburg Indiana. 11 pm in first 5 minutes I pulled back the sheets and found several baby bedbugs scattering. Also a larger stink bug. I stopped my son from unpacking and went back to front desk. They made me wait. Now it's almost 11:30 pm. Finally I blurted out, "Here's your keys. I am not staying. You have bedbugs!" She replied, "Well I will have to check." I told her they have already wasted my valuable time and risked our health. I still have to find another hotel and it's almost midnight now. I left. Bam. First thing in morning I get an alert from my bank. They charged me for the room. I called them right way, demanded to speak to a manager and they told me he stepped out!

I demanded he call me. They said he will. DID NOT! I tried again. Nobody answered (that has happened multiple times in the last two weeks). Called corporate Choice Hotels and they tried to reach him and NO GO! No callback, no help and fraud was committed! I have tried again just now to call corporate and when I started to explain they hung up. I have been going to Choice Hotels for over 25 years. That is how I got the bugs in the first place. I now will NOT ever go back! I don't care if I have to pay double. I will never subject my family and investments to such a disgusting business that removes negative reviews. YES they did! Go look at their site. I posted twice this same story.

I will not stop until I get my money back and warn everyone and force them to correct this disgusting situation and fraud! By the time I got my camera the bedbugs hid again. The stink bug was still there and I got a photo of it. Maybe a baby or two but tough to tell as the box spring cover is designed to camouflage any bugs with its dark pattern and same color as bed bugs! Now almost two weeks later I am furious! I can't get any help. Can't leave neg feedback. Corporate will NOT help! So I am hoping I can be heard here! To think I use to work for this chain and was so very proud. NOT anymore!

Original review: March 25, 2018

The Quality Inn in Petaluma, CA has clean rooms, everything worked, good wi-fi but forget about sleeping. People were nice but said we'd have a quiet room but such room did not exist even though we had a 2 room suite. Hotel was way too loud. Surrounded on 3 sides by freeway and no heavy windows or soundproofing to take care of the racket.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I am sitting here upset and sick to my stomach realizing that companies can get away with the things you’re doing to consumers. I decided I’m going to fight back with every breath in my body and let everyone know as many people as possible about my horrible experience over the weekend in Youngstown Ohio at the Quality Inn on Belmont. When I left the hotel I left an expensive sweater behind. I called the hotel within two hours to say that I left it. I informed the front desk that was left on the bed. I asked if housekeeping would send the sweater downstairs and I would have someone pick it up because I had already Ohio. I was informed they were too busy to do that. I told her I will call back. I did call back she was very agitated that I called again Layla and Sam were the two young ladies on the desk. After calling several times I saw was not going to get any satisfaction at that level.

I decided to call a corporate number and was assured that the general manager would call me within 72 hours. After 72 hours passed and no call from corporate I called again. At that point corporate told the hotel had to handle the matter. Long story short I’ve got nothing but the runaround for the last two days. Actually I think my sweater was stolen by either housekeeping or young ladies. I am a persistent person and will continue to try and follow this up. I’m going to call the police department in Youngstown to see if they can do anything to help me. I will post again if I get any results. Just a warning to the wise do not use Quality Inns. I was shocked after reading some of the other similar complaints about the total disregard the Quality Inn has for consumers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quality Inn?

Original review: March 12, 2018

We stayed at the Quality Inn in downtown Seattle Feb 28th-March 5th 2018 for the ECCC convention. Here is a list of things we put with while there. 1) Bathroom mirror was held up by leaning on towel rack (photo below). 2) Room was so dirty we used a pack of Clorox wipes to wipe everything down. 3) Top dresser drawer couldn’t hold any clothes because the bottom piece was separated and clothes weight would stop it from closing. 4) Entry security lock was broken and coming off (photos below). 5) Tub wouldn’t drain so we stood in dirty water while showering.

6) Fridge froze our food. 7) Sheets were so old they had material balls and were scratchy, when we asked to have the sheets changed the maid not only put sheets on crooked but broke the bed from the base and we had to have maintenance fix the bed (photo below). The front desk lady lied when she said the motel would plug in our floors ice machine. I will never stay at this Quality Inn again and I would never recommend this motel to anyone. The only thing good about this motel was the breakfast ladies and the shuttle drivers.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I stayed at the Quality Inn Flamingo in Atlantic City New Jersey on Pacific Ave, I left my Apple watch in the hotel room by mistake. I called them the next day to see if it was there because I couldn't find it in my bag, so I called the hotel and at first the manager said they didn't find it until I said I'm going to have the police track my watch. That's when the manager came back on the phone and said yes they found it, I said okay, he said he will hold it, so now I'm going back to visit this weekend coming and I called and spoke to the manager to let them know I'm coming. He tell me they donated my watch to charities because they hold items over a month, when I spoke to him he should have just said that but he didn't and he was very rude and he hung the phone up me repeatedly because I was trying to get his name and I'm filing a police report against this location, they are horrible and rude and thieves.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

5196 W Irlo Bronson, Kissimmee Fl, front desk decide to canceled my room because one of the cards on file decline. I have no room at 10:00 pm during President's weekend in Orlando. Booked through Hotel.com app and no help received. Front desk very disrespectful, I will never use this hotel again.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Feel comfortable giving one star due to the fact that the front desk staff was very cordial, but the room was absolutely unacceptable for booking. I noticed that the wallpaper was peeling from the wall so I looked behind it and found the wall was covered in mold. The shower had mold as well. When I presented my concerns to the front desk she said she couldn’t move me because the hotel was “booked at 100%” tonight. This room should not have been available for rent when they booked this hotel at “100%”. There were holes in the wall from previous attempts at hanging mirrors or hotel wall art. The TV and fridge worked and there were no bed bugs (I checked multiple times), so I guess that’s deserving of a star. I will not return.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I booked a room through Expedia for Dec 23 2017 for after a concert for my daughter for Christmas. I had an unexpected issue come up which caused me to be unable to afford the cost. All hotels I have ever used allow free cancellation up to 24 hours before the scheduled stay. Not this one. I called as soon as I found out I would not be able to afford the stay and attempted to cancel the reservation. I did so in the 21st and was informed I would be billed anyway since I had to cancel three days in advance in order to get the advertised free cancellation. Mind you this information was nowhere in anything I read online until I had already submitted the reservation. It was sent to me in an email obscurely in the bottom of the email.

I now have to use money I don't have that will cause me serious financial difficulty because this company has no heart and no understanding nor do they care that their policy is causing a patron problems. I called and explained to the manager and was basically told he could only refund my money if he could sell the existing rooms and that he really could care less if it caused me a problem or that it would cause me financial problems. I will never stay with this company in any location nor will I ever recommend them in any location to friends or family. They are heartless and inflexible with their patrons and could give a crap that right here at Christmas they are causing me financial hardships or that my daughter will suffer for their money hungry, greedy attitudes. I won't even go into the attitude of the manager and the support staff while speaking to them on the phone!!!

I haven't even arrived and already they have created a bad experience for me and my daughter who knows that we will likely be without a utility because Quality Inn and suites can't bend at all regarding unexpected problems!!! Thanks so very much for a single mom for not giving a ** that I am on a budget and ruining my family Christmas!!! Never will I book with you again and never will I use Expedia again as they do not make sure that their clients are clear about their policies before customers finalize their reservations!!!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Fort Smith, AR - I had a complaint on the spot, but it did not seem to matter the manager at the time. Of course, it had been over a year, but I still remember it was one of the worst stays I had ever had.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Quality Inn Santee SC - As they advertise all room were newly renovated. That was the only reason I chose this hotel. Dirty rooms, toilet and floor stain with urine. I called the front desk. Guy came in with spray bottle and a cloth and half clean it again.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I went to the Quality Inn website to reserve airport parking. I was diverted to the Airport Parking Reservations website. I made my reservation. After I hit submit, I received a summary of the charges and saw a service fee of $5. This was a first - I've reserved parking online at the Quality Inn several times before and never paid a service fee. I immediately called the Quality Inn to request the fee be waived. The manager refused saying that he couldn't do anything about it because I made the reservation through Airport Parking Reservations. Shame on Airport Parking Reservations for not showing a summary of fees before reservation requests are submitted. Shame on the Quality Inn and Choice Hotels for sending their customers to an external website without notification and for working with a vendor that isn't upfront about all fees.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I am a night shift worker at an area hospital & arranged the night before to check in at 7:00 am with a check out at 4:30-5:00 pm. At 11:00 am I was kicked out of hotel and told they don't do this ever. I explained I have in the past & have stayed with them before and they refused to let me stay or give me a refund. The manager was very unpleasant and uncaring. I would never have arranged to stay here and pay a full price when I could have stayed somewhere else with the same arrangement. I also was assured that morning when I checked that housekeeping would not be knocking on my door. Management said they were going to discipline the person who checked me in, but it wasn't their fault! It was all on the day manager.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

We booked a room at the Quality Inn and Suites in Nacogdoches, Tx. through booking.com. We canceled our room within the timeframe for free cancellation. However, this hotel charged us for the room. When we called the hotel about the charged we were hung up on. Booking.com contacted them several times with the documentation that we did cancel within the timeframe of the free cancellation policy. The hotel still refused to give us a refund. I would not recommend booking with this hotel.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

We were in West Chester for a wedding and stayed at this place as a recommended location. We discovered we had bedbugs. We captured one and took it to the front desk. Since then we have found out others staying at these premises also had bedbugs. They have denied any problem. We know people were bitten. Never ever stay at this place unless you want to be bitten and bring them home to further infest your house.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

We are coming for vacation to Sarasota, Florida and staying in hotel Quality Inn for several years. We like this hotel, especially front desk Keven who is super nice. Breakfast Host Mila ** is so sweet person, breakfast always delicious and fresh. We would like to come back here next time.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

Hairdryer was smoking with something burning inside, bathtub doesn't drain, bathroom fan rusted and non-working, toilet lid doesn't fit on top. Walls have white caulking in designated spots. No cockroaches or bedbugs. Front desk clerk was nice, however, overtasked and on the phone with reservations while checking me in. Automatically charged me for a safe ($50 extra) when I did not require one; she fixed that. Checking in while her owner/manager just glanced at me. Quality is not here... and they are either paying someone under the table; or people just don't care! I definitely will not stay here again for $102.91.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

This was the worse experience I have ever had. They feel if they put a bath chair in the bathroom that makes it handicap accessible. Couldn’t move around in my chair and it was filthy horrible experience.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

This was hotel hell for handicapped person. Toilets so low you had to twist to get off the john. Shower was not conducive for a handicapped person. Had to maneuver to get out. Rooms were supposed to have king which this one only had a full size bed. You pay good money and what I got was pain. The staff is almost nonspeaking English. Staff also lies to the customer in front of witness this is. I also have pictures of what I have experienced in Comfort Inn. Will never stay at this place again.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I live in Greensboro but take care of my family, so I need a break every year. I read all the reviews, and they weren't all good, so I prayed before I went. My stay was so good, and relaxing. I had a great breakfast, everyone went out of their way to make me feel wanted. I would highly recommend for people to stay there, I know I will every year.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I have been calling your hotel in Post Falls Idaho and no one answers. My stay was July 29 2017, I spoke with hotel manager Chanise Aug 1st. She said she would mail a refund check out by the Aug 5th. By Aug 9th I still had not received a check and called her, then I called again Aug 18th she said the address was wrong so we fixed that. Then I waited and again by the 22nd of Aug no check, when customer service called they hung up the phone on them saying that I needed to call so once again I called again Sept 1st, Sept 11th, Sept 18th, then again Sept 20th. Chanise said she would go to the post office and send it with a tracking number and call me with that number which she never did, I again called the hotel Sept 20th and no check.

I started calling the hotel Sept 28th. I called 35 times with no answer, I called one more time around 6 pm on Thursday Sept 28th and a man answered the phone which I left my name and phone number. I started calling again today Friday Sept 29th already 6 times with no answer from the hotel, this is 2 months of trying to get a refund and I feel like I am getting the runaround. Now my number has been blocked. Quality Inn Post Falls ID. This place is a complete joke. Stay away.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

Checked in on Wed. Quietly asked if DIP classes (7:30 am - 12:15 am) would lower presentation volume, not allow doors to be continuously slammed, lock exit door when exiting instead of putting rock to block door thus allowing anyone in, not to have loud congregation outside my door including leaning against my door area while on cell. Due to heavy chemical perfume & urine smell my lymph nodes swelled up to point of migraine. On Saturday I went to door approximately 8:45-9 am to plead that they please turn the volume down, I was sick, I couldn't take it anymore and returned to my room. Not unreasonable after daily requests. I heard the large woman rush down the hall & decided to straighten it out & plead my case for a couple hours of rest.

As the DIP instructor went to front and spoke to Deborah ** (said she is the owner) who took me by surprise when she began screaming at me that the DIP was their highest paying customer and told us to leave. I was amazed although, not so the DIP instructor who grinned with great satisfaction, returning to class to amp up the volume. Just as we left, the DIP instructor turned down the volume to soft. Just as we had asked while there. I can't believe that or how filthy the floor and walls were. Our feet and/or socks were black after walking from bed to bathroom.

A/c unit filthy and foul. When I began getting sick from the a/s/heat, we opened windows or left it off. Myself and two other guests, in another room, are extremely ill due to the mold and masking chemicals. My daughter placed towels on the floor so that she could walk to the bathroom from her bed. I wore white socks that quickly became black. Another guest didn't realize until he saw his black feet. I am a senior woman, I have worked in government. This the first time that I have been screamed at and evicted, ever. I had been very sick with a migraine from this sick room.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Terrible, Sicking, disgusted, checked into this hotel in Winston Salem NC on Aug 12th Quality Inn on University Dr. Upon entering the room a strong smell of mold captured my attention, so I was waiting on my husband to bring our clothes in from the car, I went to use the bathroom, and lo and behold mold on the top of the ceiling in the bathroom over the shower, not just that the stool was so loose if I had sit on it, it probably would have fell over. THEN I go out to the sink there was a military of ants coming out of the drain, at this point I stopped my husband at the door, and told him hell no we were not staying. Now most hotel I have worked at if a customer is not satisfied money is returned to that customer right then and there. Went to the front clerk was understanding told my husband she could not refund him right away because he paid half cash and the majority with a card, but she would relay it to the manager.

Well 2 mos. later nothing, the manager is always out of town, corporate took our complaint gave us a number but you can't reach them either. Why Does these thieves continue to get away with theft cause that's what it is, and corporate seems to back them up. 89 dollars plus all the money these crooks are and have taken from customers. Where does it in. Word to your mother WHAT GOES AROUND EVENTUALLY WILL COME AROUND. ALL OF YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

Quality Inn, Marion Kansas - The room was dirty, linens were not washed, carpet very dirty, telephone was missing all buttons except numbers. The shower water was low and bathroom counter was dirty. Hallway carpet smelled like urine. Ceiling stained. Very bad experience.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

We have a trip planned from Southern California to Nashville Tennessee moving our daughter. We made reservations in Albuquerque New Mexico, Oklahoma City, and Memphis, Tennessee. When I completed the Memphis reservation, I noticed that the date for the reservation was September 4th, not August 19 like I needed. I spent an hour on the phone with Expedia trying to get the reservation changed, but after 2 different attempts to talk to the hotel manager at the Quality Inn 3105 Millbranch Road, Memphis, TN 38116 they refused to change my reservation, and refused to refund my $106. I couldn't even cancel it.

This is poor management at its best. I intend to communicate this to everyone I know, and ensure that people know how poorly they will be treated by Quality Inn. This will be put on every Social Media, and I sincerely hope everyone that finds out about my treatment at the hands of the Quality Inn will NEVER EVER make a reservation there. They are all about your money, certainly not your best interest as a customer.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I had stayed at the Quality Inn on Sunland Gin Rd. in Eloy Az. For a whole week. No problems with previous temporary management. They were polite, made sure I had everything to satisfy my stay. New manager took over, the owner's son who is little weasel looking guy. There's a bunch of bad things going on at that hotel if you will, i.e... break-ins to the rooms on bottom floor, drugs, just criminal behavior. Now get this, the weasel, mousy looking mgr "KNOWS" Who has been doing all this criminal activity. He has actually caught the guy breaking into rooms & he's caught the guy with drugs. I've NEVER had a problem there or in this area. This mgr blames me for the break-ins, says I was trespassing, & has banned ME from the hotel & property. Not the guy who's been caught several times doing foul **.

Then the little weasel sees me in Burger King next door to the hotel, & after I exit Burger King, he tells the employees & manager (who little did he know are my friends & have been the past 4 years) bad & untrue things about me like I'm a thief, I trespass & wanted to know if the cup of ice water that I asked for was paid for. First off, it is totally illegal to go around in his profession & slander my name with stuff that isn't true for one, & 2) it's absolutely none of his business what I do & what I Pay for anywhere if it has nothing to do with him or his "so called" business. Let me remind everyone that he is Hindi or Indian or whatever you want to call it. Bottom line, he is in OUR country treating Americans like dirt, & thinks he can get away from it.

The hotel by the way, is a total **hole. The whole 2nd floor is not in working service, there's mice & mice droppings in the rooms, & cockroaches the size of little hummingbirds in rooms & come out of the drains in the bathtubs, mold in some rooms on ceiling ,& walls. That whole hotel should be condemned. It is beyond the utmost worst experience I've ever had with any business. I recommend that NO ONE visits there or stays there no matter how desperate the situation. I'd much rather sleep in the desert with snakes & scorpions & tarantulas than stay at that rate & insect infested place. Let alone the manager isn't **. A very rude & disrespectful little **.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

My family and I recently stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites Hotel in Mt Pleasant, SC. I would say probably at least 10 times in the past 10 years, we have stayed at this particular hotel. It's in walking distance to the bridge and not far from downtown. Great location! Never had issues before, until our most recent trip of August 6-10, 2017. We noticed as we first checked in that there was a strong moldy smell throughout the hotel. We then realized that they are doing some construction work and figured that could be why. So we unpacked our things and settled in for the night. The next morning after going to the complimentary breakfast, we returned to our room to find a roach crawling up the wall (not a palmetto bug either, it was a German cockroach!!!). My husband took care of it and we gave the hotel the benefit of the doubt and didn't complain, thinking it was just a random bug that might have gotten inside the hotel!

Well unfortunately there were several more issues we had with the room and other areas of the hotel! Leaky faucet that ran constantly in the kitchenette space, bathtub drain stop didn't work, no coffee pot to go with the coffee maker, air conditioner was so loud it sounded like it was on its last leg, the room wasn't as clean or kept up like in past stays, the pool was filthy and the 3 days we were there it was never cleaned, we also saw a custodian (on our 2nd day stay) taking out trash that had fluid gushing out of the bag and it had a horrible smell (he carried it inside the hotel down a long hallway where children as well as adults walk to the pool with bare feet!) We finally complained the 2nd evening we stayed, because lo and behold another roach happened to show up, and my husband also killed 2 little black bugs that were in the bathroom.

We went down to the front desk to talk to the Hotel Manager but he wasn't scheduled to be there until 8am the next morning. The front desk clerk was very professional and friendly and totally understood our issues, she wrote down in a book what we told her and said to contact the manager in the morning. So 3rd day, that morning at 8:30am, we called down to the front desk to talk to the Manager, and they said he wouldn't be in until 9:30am, so we left a message asking if they would have him call us about some issues with the room. As we get ready to go down to breakfast, 2 more roaches crawl across the floor in our room! So this time we videoed one of them that climbed up the wall in our room, and we then put both of them in a zip lock bag so we could take them down to the front desk (which I also have pictures of)... It was after 9:30am at this point!

We decided we couldn't take it anymore, we have 2 young children and 1 older child that we didn't want exposed to these bugs anymore, so we packed EVERYTHING and left our beach vacation a day early... (It was too late to find another available room at another hotel)! So as we go to the front desk to speak again to the manager and check out of our room #322 "Ray's Apt Hotel Room"... He AGAIN was nowhere for us to talk to him. The guy at the front desk asked if there was something he could help us with and I then handed him the ziplock bagged roaches and told him we wanted to check out early from our reservation. That we had let some of these things go but this was the straw that broke the camels back (4 roaches and 2 little black bugs and all of the other things, was a sign that it was time to go)!

The guy at the front desk refunded the full 3 nights to my husband's card for all of the trouble we had (Which we have the receipt for) and we went on our way back to North Carolina not completely satisfied because we had to end our vacation early AND when we got home we had to take every item out one by one and check for roaches, but getting a refund for the horrible stay was sufficient!!! But unfortunately, 3 days later my husband gets an alert from the bank that his card had been charged for the 3 nights hotel stay at Quality Inn & Suites in Mt Pleasant, SC!!! Which we did NOT authorize a 2nd time for them to recharge us!

After all the years we've spent at this hotel we will NEVER be back!!! I chose not to write a bad review at first about this hotel but with never getting a Manager to call us back and then 3 days later while we are back at home, he decides to recharge our credit card after a full refund, it's totally unprofessional!!! We hadn't stayed in this hotel in 2 years (I had asked on the 2nd Night when we went down to talk to the front desk, if the hotel has changed owners). In my opinion it had went down hill in the last 2 years... The clerk said yes, the owner retired and she agreed with me that the hotel was NOT what it use to be! It's a shame!

Someone in the Corporate Office needs to pay this hotel a visit and inspect these rooms thoroughly! The manager obviously doesn't care or he would call customers back and inspect his hotel he's managing! The maids in the halls did more talking than cleaning... and it shows everywhere in this hotel! I just wanted to make someone aware of this situation so that the problems can be resolved and no one else will have this same unfortunate experience! This management is totally unacceptable!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

My friends and I stayed at the Quality Inn in Fife, WA based on their website photos. Upon arrival, the hotel was absolutely run down, seedy and unsafe. We had no other choices because everything was booked. Our room was unsanitary and reeked of smoke. The front desk staff was less than helpful. I would never have stayed there if we had another option. I have not been able to get through to customer service by phone or email. I finally called a reservation line and they refused to give me any other options to try and contact a live person or supervisor. This is not acceptable. And beyond frustrating. I need help contacting someone with their business that will actually help.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

We stayed at your hotel in Seaside, OR on Jun 29th and 30th, 2017, and after leaving, I noticed that I left a drawer full of summer shorts and white jeans. I called your manager, (Doris), and she said they found them and would send them to me and I would be charged for postage and a service fee, which was fine with me. I then noticed that my credit card was not charged for the hotel or postal fees, and still not charged 3 weeks later. I called Doris again, and she said the credit charge would not go through, so I gave her a new card which was not charged on my account for more than one week, (which seems not very wise for your company).

For the fourth time, I requested that she send me my clothes and that I had better receive them by today (Aug. 3rd). She promised me that she would, however my card has not been charged for the postage which indicates that they have not been sent. This is completely unacceptable. After more than one month, and I still have not received them. I would ask that your management take immediate action and have those items sent immediately. Your manager at this location seems not to have any ambition to do anything. Never again will I stay at Quality Inn.

Quality Inn Company Information