1.24/5

Daytona Beach, FL

Last updated: April 13, 2018

50 Executive Tour and Travel Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 13, 2018

ETTSI Redemption Center, 386-255-3393 & Vidanta Resorts - I recently upgraded my Vidanta Resort membership. One of the benefits I received was two free tickets and I had to register in 30 days. I sent a check for $24.90 for registration. The check was sent back to me as invalid (I was supposed to send a money order or a cashiers). This should have been my first suspicion. The second was their letter had no phone # and only a P.O. Address. Second suspicion. I looked them on Google, took me several tries and I eventually found a number. To ask if I could just send a Money Order and then refused. The person was rude and just hung up on me, I was a little hot under the collar. She wouldn't even let me get a question out before she hung up. Totally nonprofessional sham business!

Original review: April 12, 2018

Customer service was prompt to answer the call. They do work standard business hours so I had to call on break. I was able to have my 3/2 booked within 3 weeks. Stayed at a Holiday Inn in Gatlinburg, I did take the tour to waive a weekend fee. 90 minutes was worth it. Overall, I'd use them again if given the opportunity.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Absolutely awful! Do not fall for this company and if you put down a deposit be sure to get it back!!! They DO NOT give what is promised. You HAVE to stick through the sales pitch. They will continue to tell you the dates picked aren't available if you don't agree to.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Received the vacation of a lifetime. After carefully reading all the terms and conditions I decided to go ahead and activate. I worked with Carrie to book my vacation in Sunny Isles Beach, Fl. Although not guaranteed, I was placed at a beachfront resort. I paid a total of $99.24 and then was refunded the $50.00 approximately 60 days after I submitted for my refund. The process did take a little longer than booking on my own, but for a promotional certificate it was really easy. I would do it again. I think if you read and ask all questions before you activate, it becomes a pretty painless process.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Dear fellow victims and future ones. Please have some respect for yourself and save your Time, Money and Nerves. You will eventually lose all your deposits, fees and end up paying for all kind of rules this crappy company has, and you'll never get to your destination and only if magic happens and have nerves of steel you can fight for a refund if you'll ever get hold of anybody useful and honest that works for ETTS, INC. If you SUM all the fees and deposits and time you wasted, the hotels.com or any other booking sites will look like Heaven compare to this scam and nightmare. Don't give them any credit card info and other details. They are not disclosing any of their info, why should you? I hope that will help others from becoming victims!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Tour and Travel?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Con artists & rude on top of it - Westgate Resorts gave us a Vacation of a Lifetime award with Executive Tour and Travel Services for a "free" 3 day, 2 night stay that is completely bogus. We paid a $50 fee to register the certificate since they tell you it will be refunded after the trip. Now that September has passed and the company did nothing to book our dates, we do not get to use the certificate AND we lose the $50. Of course, they'll let us use it if we want to pay an ADDITIONAL $50 & be subjected to a 90 minute resort tour. No way that is happening. Walk away from these fraudulent offers!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

My sister won a cruise, we paid the $99 reservation fee and purposely scheduled in November because there were no per person fees at the time. Thirty days out from the date we planned to take the cruise, we still haven't heard a word and after calling three days in a row a lady proceeds to tell me it's $700 and wants me to give it to her over the phone, but refuses to email me or mail me anything. You only have 30 days to cancel the reservation fee and they have no intention of contacting you until 60 to 90 before you are supposed to take the cruise. Needless to say we aren't taking the cruise, I'm out $99 and we have something better planned to do during that time.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I am now on round two of date requests for my air certificate vacation. Not holding out any hope. Although the certificate states that once your request is submitted a representative will call you to add additional nights or excursions if you wish that doesn't happen. If you try to call ETTSI expect to be on hold up to 40 minutes, they are only available 9 am to 5 pm M - F and close 12-1 for lunch. Two people I spoke to were nice but unhelpful. The rep at the air vacation extension lied twice so far about the dates my requests were received - certified US mail doesn't lie - and had a very ugly attitude and language all four times I spoke with her.

Expect your "vacation certificate" to be virtually impossible to use - after you pay to activate it. They will state that they have no control over your booking request other than "submit it to the vendor for approval" and "95% of the time any request to extend your return past the 2 nights 3 days will not be honored because... they just don't like to do that." Amazingly, there seems to be no availability in Napa in the middle of November. Not exactly "peak season."

Original review: July 21, 2017

I placed my requests 3 weeks ago; you processed my deposit and I have not received a confirmation yet. I check the availability for the hotels you use in Napa Valley. There is plenty of availability for the dates I provided you. I'm beginning to think this is a scam. I expect a confirmation within 24 hours. If I don't receive one. I will contact the Better Business Bureau and others.

Original review: April 22, 2017

Airfare for 2 - paid $50 fee, then $50 per person ($100) for reservation request fee, then $59 per person ($118) for processing fee, just to constantly receive "Date Unavailable" notices. They try to string you along until you forget about it to keep the fees without delivering the end product. Requesting refund immediately. SCAM ALERT.

Original review: April 18, 2017

I won a 3 day and 2 night vacation of a lifetime through ETTSI Executive Tour and Travel. I sent my voucher in and a month later I had to send $50 to reserve my hotel room and gave two dates and place I wanted to take vacation on. I got an email telling me to call the company to speak with a Cindy. Cindy was not a friendly person at all. She said I had to give another $50 for the people that was setting up my reservations.

I got another email 7 days later stating the days I wanted to take vacation and destination was not available. So they sent me another damn email with a attachment of a reservation request form. I decided to look up this company on Consumer Affairs and seen all those bad reports on this ETTSI company. It was a very bad disappointment to me because I never be on a vacation or ever won anything in my lifetime. For someone like this wanted take somebody hard earned money is the devil themselves. How dare you. Will never ever trust a company like this again. Hope I get my $50 back.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

THIS IS A NIGHTMARE. I REALLY WANT TO MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO THE STATE OF FLORIDA TO REVOKE THEIR LICENSE. Anyone has a website of the government to report all this fraud? They charge you US$50 first, then they sent you a "welcome package" and insist you to call (no e-mails in 2017 folks, believe it or not), then another US$50 more or less when you selected your dates (oh...and they have a wonderful rule of "3 days before and after holiday policy", so watch out with that too).

When you call (9 am to 5 pm only so please quit your job to make it - and lunch from noon to 1 pm also) nobody attends the call, you leave a message and nobody calls you back. I was so pissed off that I try to reach them by mail and only got 2 names... "Crystal" (wow men, what a wonderful lady...in a normal enterprise she will be fired in 1 hour with her quality service) and "Cindy" (she doesn't speak much since she is always unavailable - but she eats very punctual, indeed - and is also shy since never writes back!).

I have like 15 days suffering with that crap and then I just have to Google "ETTSI fraud"... and this website appears first...then I realize this is a major fraud and I can just be stand arms crossed. So, I know they are doing this very largely, please let me know if someone knows how I can make a formal complaint in the State of Florida to close these thiefs. Regards and run if you see any related to "ETTSI" or "VACATION OF A LIFETIME" since they will be a nightmare of a lifetime. P.D.: I have all the process documented so I can send it to the proper agency as soon as I get the contact website, phone or e-mail.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Recently I received four ticket vouchers for joining a travel club in Mexico and I tried to activate the tickets with ETSI... Now that I read everyone else's remarks I can see why they would not do what they are supposed to do. It is a SCAM of the highest order. Word to the wise, do not use them.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

I am so so happy I looked at all of the reviews before I went any further with this Vacation of a lifetime scam. My husband and I won 2 prizes just for going to a timeshare tour, one of the prizes was certificate from Vacation of a lifetime - 3 days 2 nights' accommodations. Same deal 50.00 activation fee additional 25 charge per person per night for weekends and holidays, 12.12 per night booking fee, 25.00 agency fee, and you also have to pay the taxes on the rooms. What the hell really. And thanks to all of you we will not be sending any money to anyone. But we did buy in to the timeshare, which we absolutely love. Thank again, I hope you all get your money back, everyone should get the same attorneys and close this company down.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

This is the biggest fraud that I have ever been a victim of. I should have known and steered clear, but I didn't. I have been dealing with these crooks for almost 6 months and I still do not have a confirmed reservation. I have had dates submitted for 2 months and all I have to show for it are countless emails saying my reservations are not confirmed. The date of my reservation is barely 3 weeks away. Oh and they have had $50 of mine for most of the 6 month time frame that I have been dealing with them. As an added frustration their hours of business make it nearly impossible for someone who works a full time job to talk to them on the phone. I am beyond furious at this point and have half of a mind to contact an attorney. If you read this before you have any dealings with these people do yourself a favor and avoid doing business them.

Original review: July 25, 2016

My husband and I were given this "Vacation of a Lifetime" certificate, during our stay at Westgate Resort Timeshare tour. We selected Carbos San Lucas, Mexico as our destination of choice, provided preferred and alternate travel dates, and paid $50 to activate certificate. Next day, we receive an email stating they need additional information, which resulted in us being advised of an additional $50/night charge due to our travel dates being on a holiday. The agent I spoke with said our lodging would be a standard room such as a Comfort Inn or similar. I scoffed and told her that no such property exist in the tourist area in Mexico, advised her that we'd just spent our Wedding Anniversary in Cancun, just this past June.

There are only resorts and 5 star hotels such as Hilton, Marriott, Holiday Inn, and Sheraton, located on these beautiful ocean shores. She was very rude, kept interrupting me, and refused to let me get a word in, edgewise. Once she'd verbally completed her limited train of thought and rebuttals, I asked her to name the possible properties for our lodging. She replied, "That's now how it works." WAS SHE SERIOUS???!!! What individual would travel to Mexico having no prior knowledge of the name of property they will be lodging in for 3 days and 2 nights? ETTI, buy a vowel and get a clue!!! Guest WILL NOT pay $1,000 for airfare to stay in a "standard room", they have not knowledge of, to vacation, when they could vacation, at a destination closer to home. Your "Vacation of a Lifetime", is nothing short of an unpleasant experience waiting to happen. NO THANKS!!

Original review: March 11, 2016

I have been dealing with this 'Pseudo' company for about a year now. The dates are never available, and they lied saying I needed a credit card to secure the rooms (which I wasn't told at first). When I finally got tired of dealing with these idiots, I requested a refund (in writing like they asked) and still, 3 months later, nothing. I don't understand how these scam artists are allowed to run a company like this. That just means I should be able to go start a company out the blue and take folks' money without a worry, or anyone for that matter!! Run if you see the letters ETTSI or phrase Vacation of a Lifetime.. Ugh...

Original review: March 4, 2016

Paid our $50 deposit and chose destination and two travel dates. Informed not guaranteed travel dates after purchase and dates were requested and told it takes 30 days to confirm! So unable to book reasonable rate of air fare. Requested to speak to a supervisor. Told they would call. Only call received was to sell restaurant and entertainment for unconfirmed dates! Requested refund and denied. Contacted Better Business Bureau in Daytona Beach, Florida. Gave them evidence and case was closed... Said not enough evidence! Apparently, they don't read these reviews or just don't care about the people this company scams!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2016

Received a call promising I had won a prize. I won either a truck, airline tickets or a TV. I had to go and claim my prize in person. I was told they will not try and sell me anything but I had to listen to a 90 minute presentation. Of course they tried to sell something. $14,000 to join their travel club. That wasn't the only cost. I didn't buy and asked for my prize. They handed me a piece of paper. Won a round trip airfare for 2 adults for accommodations for 2 nights. Need to send $100.00 with registration form. What kind of a prize is that?

Read on ConsumerAffairs about complaints on this company. Sounds like they previously did timeshare and now pretending to be a travel agency. Guy on the phone told me the company name was PDS or P & D Services. During presentation they were called Global something can't remember. The "prize" piece of paper I got has Sponsor Name as PDNE. Then it says travel has to be booked with ETTSI. Too many red flags for me.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2015

I got a vacation of a lifetime certificate. I activated it giving them a $50 deposit. They lied & conned me out of my money. When I requested to book my vacation they offered to put me in a 2 star hotel which is NOT what was promised before they took my $50. I tried cancelling the same day & they are giving me a hard time making jump thru hoops. Telling me I need to send in a written request & wait about 60 business days to get my $50 back. They were loud & rude to me. Their customer service was horrible. I can't believe these people are so hard up for $$ they con people this way. Soooo disappointed with these people.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2015

Upset does not even start to explain how I feel. We were given this voucher because of a bad experience with Westgate Resort and that is another story (ALSO this was a free vacation because of the issue we had to deal with through Westgate). But back to this company, we did what we were told to do (I, being the husband called and gave some wrong info because I was at work and was on hold for over 30 mins), to get our trip planned. I called the other day to find out what the status was on the vacation, because the vacation we were going to take was less than a week away, and was told it was not scheduled. But, the lady thinks it would be for Wednesday Sept 16, 2015.

On Sept 9th, the wife gets a call and is rudely talked to by Executive Tour and Travel agent, Cindy, and also was told that the vacation was for the 13th (giving us so much time to plan). The wife tells Cindy that we were told it may be on Wednesday and she had made plans for that Monday here in our home state. Cindy, still being rude, continued to argue with the wife (understand this; they called her when she was at work). So the wife calls me and let me know of the events that has taken place. I then call and ask to speak with a manager and explained to the manager the event that took place and said that I would like my money back.

I was then told that it would take 60 days to refund the money and I needed to put it in writing. I understand there is a policy. But if a company does you wrong, why should I be forced to follow policy? You were wrong. You treat us like crap, you hold our money. This company is **. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Your experience will be horrible... How do they get away with running a company the way they do? Cindy should be fired... Also, we have to pay even more money for the vacation.

Original review: July 20, 2015

I paid my deposit with my debit card and they told me if I made reservations on a Friday or Saturday it was going to be an extra $50 a night. I told them I couldn't make reservations during the week because me and my husband work and the lady was quite rude and when I told her so she was even more rude. Submitted my request for a refund and it was approved. In the email it says if I paid with a debit or credit card that they will attempt to put it back in my account or if it was paid by a check it could be up to 60 days before they would mail me a check.

Now today I called and ask "why I haven't received my money back in my account?" Her response was "We don't do that anymore. We send out checks and you will receive your check within 60 days of the refund approval!!!" I am beyond angry! I will never give my money to any of these people again! I work way too hard for my money to give it away!!!

Original review: July 6, 2015

This travel agency issued me a certificate to use their service for a free 3 day 2 night vacation because I purchased a vehicle from one of their sponsored dealership. I went through the whole process of booking my vacation and picking the dates. They called me the next day and took a 50 dollar deposit. Less than 3 hours later I received a phone call informing me that me and my wife were not qualified for the vacation and they would not do any further business with me because I was not 21 or older...

Note this is after they took my money and I told them my date of birth. I asked them to refund my money... They said I had to write them a written letter with my handwritten signature and they would refund me in the next 3 months via mail. They had no problem taking my money even though they knew I was under their required age the whole time. The irony to this story is I was taking the vacation for my 20th birthday. Do not do business with this travel agency... They will take your money even if you're not qualified for their services.

Original review: March 30, 2015

We were given this package for viewing property with Westgate. We sent in numerous requests for booking and each time were asked if we would tour. When we replied "no" those dates were not available. Finally we agreed to tour and miraculously we got out first request. The hotel was old, not in a good location, the heater did not work well and the comp breakfast was lacking. Our tour was very negative by running down Westgate. Almost 4 mo later and we are still waiting for our $50 rebate. NEVER WILL USE THEM AGAIN.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2015

I have had nothing but issues with this company. We received a 3-day, 2-night Vacation of a Lifetime voucher for taking a 90-min. tour with a capital resort property. We sent in request for dates to travel and I am less than a month out and still have not received confirmation as if my dates was accepted. Every time I call in, the standard answer I get is we "send the request to a booking agency and that's all we can do". I called yesterday and spoke with Cindy, though she was the rudest person that I spoke with, by far gave me more information than anyone else has. I sent in a refund request and we will see if I have issues getting that or not. I would NEVER use this company or actually take any company seriously that works with ETTSI.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2015

In May 2014, I received 1 free Airfare for 2 vouchers and 1 free Passage to Fun for 2 vouchers. To activate, we sent $100 'deposit' (to pay for taxes, etc) for both the Airfare and the Passage to Fun ($200 total). We followed all rules to the letter; each time tried to book airfare (3 diff requests) 8 months in advance were not available. Each time we tried to book a cruise... wasn't time (within 60 day window) and an agent would be contacting me. We began the process in May... and in September I requested full refund, in writing, due to not being successful in booking. So far, I've sent a letter in September, October, December, and re-sending again today. I've not received one follow-up or anything from these folks. Run the other way if you are ever contacted by the folks.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2014

In June we received a two free nights’ stay. We thought that is good since our 30th wedding anniversary was coming up in November. We filled out the paperwork, paid our $50 and then received an email about take another tour and would receive $100 afterwards. This cost us another $50. We just got back from our stay. We took the tour and guess what, no $100. At the resort they gave us a number to call, called them while we were still there and had to leave a message. Guess what, no call back to us at all. Getting home, saw in our email about having to send in a written request to get back our $50. Honestly I'll be surprise if we get at least that back.

I feel we should get back ALL our money put up, plus the extra $100. Taking that tour wasted not only the representative at the resort's time, but our time that we could have been out doing something else. False promises on their end. Needless to say I wrote a letter complaining about all of this and am also sending copies of this letter to Florida's BBB, the hotel we stayed at and to the resort. They need to know they shouldn't be dealing with a company that makes false promises.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2014

Please do not call or buy anything from this company. They have the worse customer services ever and aside from charging you a fee of $50 just to send you a form to reserve. They charge you an additional fee of $49 something to book the hotel and that's not including another 90-minute tour. They have no sense of customer service and are worthless as a company and the employees don't fall far behind. PLEASE DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY.

Original review: July 9, 2014

I too fell for this scam. We toured a timeshare which we bought into and was given a certificate for a 2 night 3 day vacation. Well, after paying $50.00 and faxing everything off, I decided to research this company and what did I find? All complaints. I feel that if I had paid for extra days or agreed to another timeshare tour my certificate would have been honored. This however was not the case. I called at least 7 times leaving messages without any response. They stated they emailed me that my dates were unavailable, they did not. So no vacation for me unless I go through my timeshare or plan it myself. Who needs the hassle?

Original review: May 28, 2014

I have read all the reviews and only hope I can get my $50 back some day. I have had to call and call to try and book this stupid vacation. Thanks for all your comments. Their # is 386-255-3393 press 0 to get past the b.s. good luck.

Executive Tour and Travel Company Information