2. Travel

Daytona Beach, FL

1.3/5 (66 ratings)

About Executive Tour and Travel

Executive Tour and Travel Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Tour and Travel?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Tour and Travel?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I can’t even begin to explain EVERYTHING that went wrong with our experience with ETTSI. The only way I can describe them is dishonest and unethical. Please look at their BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating - it’s a D-. Yes you read that correctly a D- AND that’s just the beginning, there are oodles of bad reviews out there just like this one (and worse).

Because I refused to give up on my quest in pursuing what was due to us, I even involved an attorney believe it or not. That’s how unfairly we were treated and I was determined to make a point. They need to be put out of business before they take advantage of one more customer. At a time when honest businesses are struggling to stay afloat during our COVID crisis, THIS company should be ashamed of themselves. The CEO is a horrible example of a professional, he slammed the phone down on me like a spoiled child. All because he didn’t like what he was hearing about his unqualified, rude staff and his company’s unethical policies. The truth hurts.

Run from this company! Do not use them for your Incentive Program. Why? Because using ETTSI will give YOUR business a bad name. Your valued clients, customers or employees will get a sour taste in their mouth about YOU as a result of using ETTSI. One more thing you should know about us. My husband and I have never in our 60 plus years taken the time or energy to give a bad review, ever. So hopefully you will heed our advice.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Do not deal with this company. Don't take anything even for free from them. You will regret it 100%. The voice recording they make you listen to is full of marketing lies that will get you. Block their number forever.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 12, 2020

If I can give no stars I would! I received this "vacation of a lifetime" certificate from Westgate presentation after purchasing from them in Orlando, Florida. It is NOT Westgate and they are an individual travel agency/third party and this is another marketing thing, meaning BIG LIE, a SCAM! I do not usually write reviews and I've been very gracious and patient with these people but I have reached the end of the line. I had to pay the activation fee of $50, so okay fine. Then I had called in for the dates to be booked. The person on the phone was rude, on top of that, I was being charged another $220 plus another resort fee of any kind, and who knows what else when we get there. So I cancelled my certificate which they said they could and that I would get a refund.

Three persons and multiple calls later, after being told I can email customer service, which I did twice, I then was told afterwards that I have to either fax or send by mail my letter of cancellation, which I did fax to the number that was given to me so it gets there sooner. I do have the fax confirmation sheet to prove it went through fine, and will be forwarding a copy in the mail.

Then I received another call asking me to book as if nothing happened and I was trying to explain the situation and what has been happening and this agent kept interrupting me saying "No we didn't receive it, no we didn't. No we didn't" which is GROSSLY DISRESPECTFUL and I asked "how would you receive it then?" She said "well send it again" pun intended on her tone on the whole conversation. I have never in my life have been spoken to like this. I have worked in a law office for almost 15 years and this is not acceptable. You people should govern yourselves accordingly.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I received this promotion for taking a tour at Westgate. Although it wasn't explained the way it works I was still able to use and enjoy the certificate. My travel coordinator set it up and it was a nice short family vacation.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I did a timeshare with Westgate Resort in Orlando, Florida. An incentive to the timeshare was receiving a 2 night 3 day vacation through ETTSI. I paid my $50 deposit and selected my destination along with my dates. Next, I received an email instructing me to call to answer additional questions. When I did so, a customer service represent informed me it was a mistake and was very disrespectful as well as in a very demeaning undermining tone. The customer service representative was so rude to the point, I decided to request my deposit back and forget the vacation stay all together. I wouldn't recommend this vacation at all. It also is not free by any means. I was told that I would be charged a $49.24 charge and no telling what else I would be charged If I would have continued with my reservations.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

We attended a Timeshare presentation at Westgate Vacation Villas in Kissimmee Florida. We were told we would receive some cash and a "Free" 3 day 2 night Hotel. The Hotel portion is by no means "Free" as we were told. There are Agency Fees, Friday and Saturday night additional fees, etc. Not going to use it. Rip off. Better to pay the 2 nights hotel.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Most rude manager who berates the customers. It took at least 20 calls to set up the vacation and get some questions answered. Not one wants to speak to you because one agent said each call is held against them. Most of the time you are directed to their website or to a message machine. There are so many fees, taxes, deposits, etc. along with taking a tour instead of paying an additional $100 fee for scheduling less than 60 days out. It would have been less stress and much cheaper to just pay two nights lodging for Disney. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! Entirely not worth it.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I was given a promotional cruise offer when I purchased a new truck. I activated the offer in October, sent in the dates requested and the company did not contact me, I reached out to them in January 2019. After repeated requests for someone to contact me regarding making the reservations, budgeting for the cruise, etc I received an email stating I would not be contacted any earlier than 60-90 before the cruise.

I emailed today (June) to request to speak to someone, someone called me and I was told I would be contacted in 2-3 weeks. I asked if I could speak to someone now to start budgeting for the travel and was told someone would contact me in 2-3 weeks. The caller just kept repeating the same thing. This company appears to be a scam and I wish I would have read the reviews before spending the $99 to activate the offer. I was looking forward to my first cruise until I came into contact with this agency. They have made this experience horrible so far.

Original review: June 1, 2019

ETTSI is a scam operation that works with time-share companies to induce you to buy a time share. If you buy a time share, the time-share company states that it will give you a cruise or R/T tickets between your hometown and the time-share site for your first stay. This is supposed to be arranged through their business affiliate, Executive Tour & Travel Services (ETTSI). When you contact ETTSI, it tells you that it doesn't have the cruise or R/T airfare that you want. You can apply to ETTS numerous times (like I did), but you will always receive the same answer: they don't have the cruise or R/T tickets that you want. ETTS is a scam operation to be avoided at all costs.

In addition, the terms and conditions are much too restrictive. You can only mail activation form by registered mail, you can only send in a cashier's check or money order. No personal checks. You must mail the activation certificate within 30 days of receiving it. You must complete your travel within a year of receipt of your validation form. By the time you add up all these required fees, you are actually paying more than if you just arranged travel on your own without this voucher. If you are lucky enough to get a flight, it is non cancelable and non refundable. If you fail to send in the activation form within allotted time, you forfeit your deposits. If I could give a minus zero stars rating, I would. Avoid this company at all costs.

Original review: April 26, 2019

This was a gift for attending a presentation while vacationing in Mexico. Once we got back home we checked out the validation form that was sponsored by Fidelis Two for Airfare for Two Platinum-intl. We completed paperwork and posted it (we live in Canada). We enclosed the $24.90 US. About 10 days later we got our mail back. We were informed that it has to be sent only by registered mail.. For whatever reason Canada - US doesn’t do registered mail. So we sent it Xpresspost. Cost $27.75 can. Again a week or so later we got our mail back indicating that it was Invalid certificates cannot be resubmitted...total BS. So I checked company out online...and here I am writing this review!

Executive Tour and Travel Company Information