Executive Tour and Travel

Daytona Beach, FL

Compare Travel Agencies

Research top Travel Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I am so so happy I looked at all of the reviews before I went any further with this Vacation of a lifetime scam. My husband and I won 2 prizes just for going to a timeshare tour, one of the prizes was certificate from Vacation of a lifetime - 3 days 2 nights' accommodations. Same deal 50.00 activation fee additional 25 charge per person per night for weekends and holidays, 12.12 per night booking fee, 25.00 agency fee, and you also have to pay the taxes on the rooms. What the hell really. And thanks to all of you we will not be sending any money to anyone. But we did buy in to the timeshare, which we absolutely love. Thank again, I hope you all get your money back, everyone should get the same attorneys and close this company down.

This is the biggest fraud that I have ever been a victim of. I should have known and steered clear, but I didn't. I have been dealing with these crooks for almost 6 months and I still do not have a confirmed reservation. I have had dates submitted for 2 months and all I have to show for it are countless emails saying my reservations are not confirmed. The date of my reservation is barely 3 weeks away. Oh and they have had $50 of mine for most of the 6 month time frame that I have been dealing with them. As an added frustration their hours of business make it nearly impossible for someone who works a full time job to talk to them on the phone. I am beyond furious at this point and have half of a mind to contact an attorney. If you read this before you have any dealings with these people do yourself a favor and avoid doing business them.

My husband and I were given this "Vacation of a Lifetime" certificate, during our stay at Westgate Resort Timeshare tour. We selected Carbos San Lucas, Mexico as our destination of choice, provided preferred and alternate travel dates, and paid $50 to activate certificate. Next day, we receive an email stating they need additional information, which resulted in us being advised of an additional $50/night charge due to our travel dates being on a holiday. The agent I spoke with said our lodging would be a standard room such as a Comfort Inn or similar. I scoffed and told her that no such property exist in the tourist area in Mexico, advised her that we'd just spent our Wedding Anniversary in Cancun, just this past June.

There are only resorts and 5 star hotels such as Hilton, Marriott, Holiday Inn, and Sheraton, located on these beautiful ocean shores. She was very rude, kept interrupting me, and refused to let me get a word in, edgewise. Once she'd verbally completed her limited train of thought and rebuttals, I asked her to name the possible properties for our lodging. She replied, "That's now how it works." WAS SHE SERIOUS???!!! What individual would travel to Mexico having no prior knowledge of the name of property they will be lodging in for 3 days and 2 nights? ETTI, buy a vowel and get a clue!!! Guest WILL NOT pay $1,000 for airfare to stay in a "standard room", they have not knowledge of, to vacation, when they could vacation, at a destination closer to home. Your "Vacation of a Lifetime", is nothing short of an unpleasant experience waiting to happen. NO THANKS!!

I have been dealing with this 'Pseudo' company for about a year now. The dates are never available, and they lied saying I needed a credit card to secure the rooms (which I wasn't told at first). When I finally got tired of dealing with these idiots, I requested a refund (in writing like they asked) and still, 3 months later, nothing. I don't understand how these scam artists are allowed to run a company like this. That just means I should be able to go start a company out the blue and take folks' money without a worry, or anyone for that matter!! Run if you see the letters ETTSI or phrase Vacation of a Lifetime.. Ugh...

Paid our $50 deposit and chose destination and two travel dates. Informed not guaranteed travel dates after purchase and dates were requested and told it takes 30 days to confirm! So unable to book reasonable rate of air fare. Requested to speak to a supervisor. Told they would call. Only call received was to sell restaurant and entertainment for unconfirmed dates! Requested refund and denied. Contacted Better Business Bureau in Daytona Beach, Florida. Gave them evidence and case was closed... Said not enough evidence! Apparently, they don't read these reviews or just don't care about the people this company scams!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Tour and Travel?

Received a call promising I had won a prize. I won either a truck, airline tickets or a TV. I had to go and claim my prize in person. I was told they will not try and sell me anything but I had to listen to a 90 minute presentation. Of course they tried to sell something. $14,000 to join their travel club. That wasn't the only cost. I didn't buy and asked for my prize. They handed me a piece of paper. Won a round trip airfare for 2 adults for accommodations for 2 nights. Need to send $100.00 with registration form. What kind of a prize is that?

Read on ConsumerAffairs about complaints on this company. Sounds like they previously did timeshare and now pretending to be a travel agency. Guy on the phone told me the company name was PDS or P & D Services. During presentation they were called Global something can't remember. The "prize" piece of paper I got has Sponsor Name as PDNE. Then it says travel has to be booked with ETTSI. Too many red flags for me.

I got a vacation of a lifetime certificate. I activated it giving them a $50 deposit. They lied & conned me out of my money. When I requested to book my vacation they offered to put me in a 2 star hotel which is NOT what was promised before they took my $50. I tried cancelling the same day & they are giving me a hard time making jump thru hoops. Telling me I need to send in a written request & wait about 60 business days to get my $50 back. They were loud & rude to me. Their customer service was horrible. I can't believe these people are so hard up for $$ they con people this way. Soooo disappointed with these people.

Upset does not even start to explain how I feel. We were given this voucher because of a bad experience with Westgate Resort and that is another story (ALSO this was a free vacation because of the issue we had to deal with through Westgate). But back to this company, we did what we were told to do (I, being the husband called and gave some wrong info because I was at work and was on hold for over 30 mins), to get our trip planned. I called the other day to find out what the status was on the vacation, because the vacation we were going to take was less than a week away, and was told it was not scheduled. But, the lady thinks it would be for Wednesday Sept 16, 2015.

On Sept 9th, the wife gets a call and is rudely talked to by Executive Tour and Travel agent, Cindy, and also was told that the vacation was for the 13th (giving us so much time to plan). The wife tells Cindy that we were told it may be on Wednesday and she had made plans for that Monday here in our home state. Cindy, still being rude, continued to argue with the wife (understand this; they called her when she was at work). So the wife calls me and let me know of the events that has taken place. I then call and ask to speak with a manager and explained to the manager the event that took place and said that I would like my money back.

I was then told that it would take 60 days to refund the money and I needed to put it in writing. I understand there is a policy. But if a company does you wrong, why should I be forced to follow policy? You were wrong. You treat us like crap, you hold our money. This company is **. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Your experience will be horrible... How do they get away with running a company the way they do? Cindy should be fired... Also, we have to pay even more money for the vacation.

I paid my deposit with my debit card and they told me if I made reservations on a Friday or Saturday it was going to be an extra $50 a night. I told them I couldn't make reservations during the week because me and my husband work and the lady was quite rude and when I told her so she was even more rude. Submitted my request for a refund and it was approved. In the email it says if I paid with a debit or credit card that they will attempt to put it back in my account or if it was paid by a check it could be up to 60 days before they would mail me a check.

Now today I called and ask "why I haven't received my money back in my account?" Her response was "We don't do that anymore. We send out checks and you will receive your check within 60 days of the refund approval!!!" I am beyond angry! I will never give my money to any of these people again! I work way too hard for my money to give it away!!!

This travel agency issued me a certificate to use their service for a free 3 day 2 night vacation because I purchased a vehicle from one of their sponsored dealership. I went through the whole process of booking my vacation and picking the dates. They called me the next day and took a 50 dollar deposit. Less than 3 hours later I received a phone call informing me that me and my wife were not qualified for the vacation and they would not do any further business with me because I was not 21 or older...

Note this is after they took my money and I told them my date of birth. I asked them to refund my money... They said I had to write them a written letter with my handwritten signature and they would refund me in the next 3 months via mail. They had no problem taking my money even though they knew I was under their required age the whole time. The irony to this story is I was taking the vacation for my 20th birthday. Do not do business with this travel agency... They will take your money even if you're not qualified for their services.

We were given this package for viewing property with Westgate. We sent in numerous requests for booking and each time were asked if we would tour. When we replied "no" those dates were not available. Finally we agreed to tour and miraculously we got out first request. The hotel was old, not in a good location, the heater did not work well and the comp breakfast was lacking. Our tour was very negative by running down Westgate. Almost 4 mo later and we are still waiting for our $50 rebate. NEVER WILL USE THEM AGAIN.

I have had nothing but issues with this company. We received a 3-day, 2-night Vacation of a Lifetime voucher for taking a 90-min. tour with a capital resort property. We sent in request for dates to travel and I am less than a month out and still have not received confirmation as if my dates was accepted. Every time I call in, the standard answer I get is we "send the request to a booking agency and that's all we can do". I called yesterday and spoke with Cindy, though she was the rudest person that I spoke with, by far gave me more information than anyone else has. I sent in a refund request and we will see if I have issues getting that or not. I would NEVER use this company or actually take any company seriously that works with ETTSI.

In May 2014, I received 1 free Airfare for 2 vouchers and 1 free Passage to Fun for 2 vouchers. To activate, we sent $100 'deposit' (to pay for taxes, etc) for both the Airfare and the Passage to Fun ($200 total). We followed all rules to the letter; each time tried to book airfare (3 diff requests) 8 months in advance were not available. Each time we tried to book a cruise... wasn't time (within 60 day window) and an agent would be contacting me. We began the process in May... and in September I requested full refund, in writing, due to not being successful in booking. So far, I've sent a letter in September, October, December, and re-sending again today. I've not received one follow-up or anything from these folks. Run the other way if you are ever contacted by the folks.

In June we received a two free nights’ stay. We thought that is good since our 30th wedding anniversary was coming up in November. We filled out the paperwork, paid our $50 and then received an email about take another tour and would receive $100 afterwards. This cost us another $50. We just got back from our stay. We took the tour and guess what, no $100. At the resort they gave us a number to call, called them while we were still there and had to leave a message. Guess what, no call back to us at all. Getting home, saw in our email about having to send in a written request to get back our $50. Honestly I'll be surprise if we get at least that back.

I feel we should get back ALL our money put up, plus the extra $100. Taking that tour wasted not only the representative at the resort's time, but our time that we could have been out doing something else. False promises on their end. Needless to say I wrote a letter complaining about all of this and am also sending copies of this letter to Florida's BBB, the hotel we stayed at and to the resort. They need to know they shouldn't be dealing with a company that makes false promises.

Please do not call or buy anything from this company. They have the worse customer services ever and aside from charging you a fee of $50 just to send you a form to reserve. They charge you an additional fee of $49 something to book the hotel and that's not including another 90-minute tour. They have no sense of customer service and are worthless as a company and the employees don't fall far behind. PLEASE DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY.

I too fell for this scam. We toured a timeshare which we bought into and was given a certificate for a 2 night 3 day vacation. Well, after paying $50.00 and faxing everything off, I decided to research this company and what did I find? All complaints. I feel that if I had paid for extra days or agreed to another timeshare tour my certificate would have been honored. This however was not the case. I called at least 7 times leaving messages without any response. They stated they emailed me that my dates were unavailable, they did not. So no vacation for me unless I go through my timeshare or plan it myself. Who needs the hassle?

I have read all the reviews and only hope I can get my $50 back some day. I have had to call and call to try and book this stupid vacation. Thanks for all your comments. Their # is 386-255-3393 press 0 to get past the b.s. good luck.

I have a strong complaint to make against the Executive Tour and Travel (Vacation of a lifetime). When we visited Myrtle Beach in July 2013. We were approached by someone at Wyndham and were told that if we participated in a hour long presentation, we could get 3 days, 2 nights off. When we finally reached the registration folks, we were given a COMPLETELY different story. We were then given a refund of our deposit and a voucher from Vacation of a lifetime. When we called the Vacation of a lifetime people to book our beach vacation for this summer, we were told by a supervisor no less, that they would ensure that we had a room to our liking and would confirm closer to July 2014.

Now in May they called us to say they had NO MORE reservations (even though we booked in early FEB). Now we have no way to get a resort at a beach in July at a decent price. What kind of scams are you guys running as part of your promotions? To add to that, their customer service is VERY RUDE and unhelpful. The manager no less, told me in very clear terms. "Tough Luck, if you don't like it, ask for a refund".

All we can say is DITTO! After everything is said and done, DISAPPOINTED. It really is SAD that people who work so hard and only want a breather from their 9 to 5 gets ripped off by scum that is running this business from their trailer park. No offense to trailer parks, but these ETTSI ** give them a bad name.

My wife and I received a Certificate redeemable for 2 R/T airline tickets plus 3 days and 2 nights hotel accommodations after attending a timeshare presentation for "Grand Travel Worldwide." We followed every instruction (there were many!) when submitting our Validation Form for redemption; however, 2 weeks after submitting it via USPS Registered Mail (as required), ETTSI returned our form with a note that read: "Issue date was tampered with. Due to the above reason(s) your certificate is now invalid and cannot be redeemed." For the record, our Certificate issue date was NOT tampered with, so we have no idea why ETTSI would claim that it was, other than to avoid having to pay out on our Certificate claim.

My wife and I gave up a Saturday afternoon to attend Grand Travel Worldwide's presentation. We followed every requirement to a tee when we submitted our ETTSI Validation Form. Now it is time for ETTSI to do the right thing and honor their end of the agreement. For now, however, I recommend that others avoid doing business of any kind with ETTSI or any of its travel partners.

This company is a SCAM. They took our money and never gave us what we were expecting. No flights at all even after we paid for them the so called processing fee. It cost us 200$ to get nothing.

ETTSI issued the Fly Free America certificate but never fulfill their commitment. ETTSI took your deposit to activate and reservation request fee in advance then cannot fulfill the commitment to provide the airline ticket. This is scam to get all money up front without issuing the tickets.

I received in the mail a voucher to a free for (2) two airfare and cruise trip for 7 nights, I went to the seminar where the speaker and the employees latterly grill me and my partner for money on the spot, not only is the grilling uncomfortable but the amount they try to extort. With lots of resistance and hesitation I finally received my voucher, only to find out that it was all a lie. That they never intend to give you free stuff. ETTSI which stands for Executive Tour and Travel Services has its program designed so that the consumer gets suckered in these hefty charges, and that you never get your free trip if you don't buy their year round cruise offers and incentives. I have filed a complaint with the Attorney General office in Florida regarding Consumer fraud and advertisement. I will post the results here.

I went to the presentation. Wasted my gas and time. Did not pay thousands of dollars to join. Received my certificate that had to be received by company in Daytona within 30 days. Sent it certified as required plus money order required for $4.95. I tracked my response. It was received within 30 days on Dec 23, as of today, Jan 20, I have received no response from the company. I looked and there was no way listed to reach them - either by phone or email. Then I googled ETTSI, and came upon this site. Given all the people complaining that they did not receive their tickets and did not receive refunds promised, I have decided not to throw good money after bad. If any lawyers out there would like to initiate a class action lawsuit, I am in. I was not duped for a large amount of money, but I shudder to think of what my results might have been had I paid in thousands of dollars to join. I feel this company owes me $500 for my husband's and my time and trouble.

I received a post card in the mail first. Front of card states: FLY FREE AMERICA 3300 FANTASTIC DESTINATIONS WORLDWIDE! HAWAII INCLUDED. On the back of the card was a toll free number 1-888-214-9186. I called and had to agree to attend a 90-min. conference, supposedly to promote, Travelocity and other Internet travel sites. I agreed to go on a Thursday Dec.12th, 2013. There was subsequent confusion as to which hotel because they were booked but understood I was to be at The Crown Plaza 4728 Constitution Ave., Baton Rouge, La. Thurs. at 6:45 pm as they wanted people to get there early.

My husband and I had to drive across town in going home traffic to get there. I walked in and asked at the desk where was the Conference for Travelers. The girl at the desk looked at her roster and said they had nothing going on at 7pm. (There were no people coming or going in the lobby) The place was very quiet. My husband and I subsequently drove to every hotel on Constitution Ave. and asked at the desk about a travel conference. (There are approx. 7 hotels on this same street.) NO ONE KNEW.

Before we left I said, "Let me go check in the Crown Plaza one more time just to make sure the desk had the correct info." I was not past 7pm. Again the girl checked and even handed me her list of events for the day. The only thing scheduled was a conference at 1 PM, which I was told after calling from home AGAIN, that ended early. Probably due to lack of attendance. This was listed under the name American Travel Suppliers which is nowhere on the post card. I was so 'ticked off' I called and left a message. Next day no phone call.

Around noon I called the number again and another lady answered the call. She had the same erroneous info, that the conference was supposed to be at 1pm not 7pm. How many people received the wrong info. I also told this lady how disappointed I was since I was told in confirmation on first call that there were NO OTHER FEES EXCEPT TO PAY THE TAXES BEFORE YOUR FLIGHT. The 2nd lady said she would see what could be done and 'maybe' send me the tickets anyway. I explained my husband would not be willing to go on the weekend due to FOOTBALL but they wanted both husband and wife there. She did not offer to take my address.

We've both worked hard all our working life, and lost thousands due to Hurr. Katrina. I dreamed of being able to travel and this would have been our last chance at a nice trip. THE OLD ADAGE COMES BACK, IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT'S PROBABLY A SCAM!!!!! Tell everyone to write to their Attorney General's office and close these people down.

First, thanks to all for sharing your stories. After reading the complaints, I WILL NOT be using this "free cruise" certificate or anything else from ET&T.

After suffering through the most hideous timeshare presentation and staying at a sub par resort in Orlando (Kings Hwy) it took 4 months to get my cruise certificate. The first thing I received was the brochure similar to the ones discussed in the comments below. I finally got in touch with a young lady who was very nice. She was only responsible for sending out the certificates purchased by ET&T and acknowledge problems from other consumers with the same company. After reading the fine print, I have to send in another $99 "refundable deposit", if I use cruise certificate and can only travel between September-December, or pay additional $99 pp to travel Jan-May and $199 pp June-Aug. I live in South Florida and a regular cruise can run as little as $169.

After reading all these complaints, I fear If I send a deposit using either brochure ($50) or the cruise certificate ($99) it will be a loss! How can we shut these people down!! We will stick with the Marriott from now on and book cruises directly with the cruise company.

We sent in the original validation form in the time allotted, and now almost 2 months later, have not received the reservation request form their paperwork said would come. I cannot find a phone number anywhere, not on the original paper work, not on the only website I found for them. I see that most of you are saying that you have called them. Can someone please post their phone number? I would really appreciate it because I don't have any idea how to attempt to get a hold of them. Thank you!

How this organization has continued to operate is beyond my comprehension. My husband and I received this airfare voucher for two. We sent in the $3.95 money order and a month later, never received notice from the organization confirming the travel orders. We called and spoke with the most RUDE employees, Crystal, and her just as RUDE supervisor, Kelly. Both said that ETTSI sent the notice via e-mail. It does not say anywhere on the important details that notice for next steps would be sent via e-mail and what happens to those that DO NOT have e-mail...

Regardless, Kelly agreed to send me the voucher again to complete and send back with the $100 money order to secure the two flights. Needless to say, I completed and sent it back in only to have it returned to me saying the vouchers were expired and no longer valid. I called and spoke to Crystal and Kelly again who stated, "If you did what you were told to do, then the vouchers would be activated". I did complete the vouchers and sent them in, only according to Crystal and Kelly, I had 14 days to turn them vs. the 30 days that is listed on the form... Hello!!!!!!! Am I suppose to know that.

I am happy that I will not be using this organization's service, however, will use the power of communication to voice my experience with this organization, including sending the CEO a letter highlighting my disgust with this experience, but my only concern is... if these are the people that he hired to the handle customer service, his character is probably just as flawed as Crystal and Kelly. I do not understand how these people stay in business, my guess???? Likely due to the large volume of money orders they have people send in to secure their flights/gifts and then on the back end, provide the worse customer service so that people just give up and do not book with them but the organization already has the money.

I invite anyone who has dealt with this organization with negative experiences, to write a letter to the CEO sharing those experiences so that at he least he is aware. Being that this organization does not participate in customer satisfaction surveys and not affiliated with the BBB, there is not much else we can do to have our voices HEARD. Contact information for CEO of ETTSI: Frank Bertalli, President and CEO, 301 Indigo Drive Daytona Beach, Florida 32114.

I received an ETTSI flyer (Vacation of a Lifetime). In the flyer's terms and condition, it mentioned that a refundable deposit of $50 will be refunded 30 days after the travel. I sent in a refundable deposit of $50 to ETTSI via a credit card on 11/26/2011 for a travel voucher. The travel was made on August 2-4, 2012. I have not received a refund as of today, 11/26/2012. I faxed the request for refund (per the instruction from ETTSI agent) on August 7, 2012. After the fax was sent, I called to confirm that ETTSI received the fax. ETTSI agent confirmed that the request for refund fax was received by ETTSI and that it would take 60 days to receive the refund.

I called and talked to Tracy at ETTSI on 10/10/2012. Tracy mentioned that the refund will take 45 - 60 business days. I called and talked to Tracy at ETTSI on Nov 12, 2012 again. I also talked to Leslie and she mentioned that ETTSI issues only a certain number of refund checks per month and they do not know when they will send the refund check.

Extremely bad service by Executive Tour & Travel Services Inc. www.exectourtravel.com - It is almost impossible to do business with them, 300+ BBB complaints and revoked accreditation is a proof. Customer Service Manager Cindy ** is extremely rude on phone and claims "I make the rules.” The company does not stick to its own rules. They did not respond by mail as promised within 5-7 days at time of registration and deposit. They even did not stick to their rules about refunds. Their phones are busy, or it simply reaches a voice mail with follow up. Company should be banned from doing business in FL; they bring a bad name to FL Tourism as a vacation destination.

Executive Tour and Travel Company Profile