2. Travel

Daytona Beach, FL

1.3/5 (66 ratings)

About Executive Tour and Travel

Executive Tour and Travel Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Tour and Travel?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Tour and Travel?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

ETTS is a scam operation that works with time-share companies to induce you to buy a time share. If you buy a time share, the time-share company states that it will give you a cruise or R/T tickets between your hometown and the time-share site for your first stay This is supposed to be arranged through their business affiliate, Executive Tour & Travel Services (ETTS). When you contact ETTS, it tells you that it doesn't have the cruise or R/T airfare that you want. You can apply to ETTS numerous times (like I did), but you will always receive the same answer: they don't have the cruise or R/T tickets that you want. ETTS is a scam operation to be avoided at all costs.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Spoke to Mera today in the cruise department. She was pleasant and helpful. I am not using the cruise certificate but I enjoyed the service I received from the young lady Mera. She very kind and spent 15 minutes on the phone making sure I understood.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Received the certificate for taking a tour in Miami. It was for 2 roundtrip airline tickets and 2 nights hotel stay. I activated the certificate with $100.00 deposit. The next day I got in my email an reservation form. My husband and I filled it out and in 3 days I got a phone call from Maria and an email with my hotel choices. After sending in for the taxes I got my flight and hotel information. Maria answered any questions I had and emailed me the same day with all my information. It was a pretty easy experience and I enjoyed our trip.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

This place is NOT an ethical company and I will be using all of my legal resources to help those that have been wronged by them. First they had me send them $24.90 then a reservation fee of $150. They send a random email and give you EXACTLY 7 days to respond (which includes sending a $318 payment within those 7 day). The things they said on the phone shows me this is a crooked company. Vidanta gave me this voucher so I now hate them for doing business with such a shady company.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

In December 2017 was given 2 cruise vouchers for a future cruise. When I contacted ETTIS, I was told to fill out the voucher form and submit it with $50.00 fee and then to contact them in August 2018 for a December 2018 cruise. Called today (August 3, 2018) and was told that the price of the cruise would be $499 to $699 per person. This voucher I received states I am to pay for port fees and taxes which come out to $102.63 per person. The person I was dealing with (Amanda) said that there is also a booking fee they charge which raise the price. I can book the same cruise through the cruise line for $409 per person!!! I told "Amanda" that I would like a refund of my $50 and she said she would send the refund form via email.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I received the Vacation of a Lifetime certificate when I toured a Spinnaker property in Florida 2 years ago. After reading the brochure, I saw that I was supposed to activate the certificate within 60 days. Oops. Nevertheless, they never asked when I received the certificate, but proceeded to take my credit card info and charge me $50 along with my requested dates for travel. I received my confirmation via e-mail from Cindy advising that they needed more information and that I needed to call her. Apparently, Cindy is a pseudonym and not actually a real employee. The person I spoke with advised that I needed to pay an additional $50 to book the reservation and that I would get my $50 activation fee back after I traveled. I innocently asked why couldn't they just transfer that $50 to the $50 reservation fee. This chick got real smart with me stating that wasn't going to happen so I asked to speak with Cindy, whom I thought penned the email.

She stated Cindy went home early and would be on vacation for the next 3 weeks. Plus she was Cindy's superior and I would still have to pay the additional reservation fees. It wasn't that I was trying to get out of paying, I just didn't like her attitude. So I hung up and called back. I asked for Cindy and was transferred to Maria. She seemed nice enough and I explained what happened on my previous call. She apologized incessantly and proceeded to assist me. Come to find out that previous chick wrote in her notes that I wanted a refund. After spending over 45 minutes on the phone (at least 20 minutes was on hold) I was informed that my destination was unavailable. WTH? I then requested my refund in full expediently.

Original review: May 4, 2018

We are members of Vidanta and were offered "2 free travel vouchers" via ETTSI with our membership. This is a real gimmick. You have to pay an activation fee within 30 days, then, once activated, you have to send a deposit for a flight within 15 days. It is all tight timelines and no flexibility. Then you will find your "flights are unavailable" for any request you submit. And, if you submit again, they will reject if your dates are not at least 2-weeks different from original. THEN, if you are lucky enough that they send you a travel voucher, after you have paid almost a 1person airfare in fees, you will see the small print that this is for basic economy airfare where they choose the time of departure, the airlines, up to 2-stops to get to destination, no carry-on bags and no refunds or changes!! No Thank You… This is almost fraud.

Original review: April 13, 2018

ETTSI Redemption Center, 386-255-3393 & Vidanta Resorts - I recently upgraded my Vidanta Resort membership. One of the benefits I received was two free tickets and I had to register in 30 days. I sent a check for $24.90 for registration. The check was sent back to me as invalid (I was supposed to send a money order or a cashiers). This should have been my first suspicion. The second was their letter had no phone # and only a P.O. Address. Second suspicion. I looked them on Google, took me several tries and I eventually found a number. To ask if I could just send a Money Order and then refused. The person was rude and just hung up on me, I was a little hot under the collar. She wouldn't even let me get a question out before she hung up. Totally nonprofessional sham business!

Original review: April 12, 2018

Customer service was prompt to answer the call. They do work standard business hours so I had to call on break. I was able to have my 3/2 booked within 3 weeks. Stayed at a Holiday Inn in Gatlinburg, I did take the tour to waive a weekend fee. 90 minutes was worth it. Overall, I'd use them again if given the opportunity.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Absolutely awful! Do not fall for this company and if you put down a deposit be sure to get it back!!! They DO NOT give what is promised. You HAVE to stick through the sales pitch. They will continue to tell you the dates picked aren't available if you don't agree to.

Executive Tour and Travel Company Information