2. Travel

Daytona Beach, FL

1.3/5 (66 ratings)

About Executive Tour and Travel

Executive Tour and Travel Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Tour and Travel?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Tour and Travel?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Received the vacation of a lifetime. After carefully reading all the terms and conditions I decided to go ahead and activate. I worked with Carrie to book my vacation in Sunny Isles Beach, Fl. Although not guaranteed, I was placed at a beachfront resort. I paid a total of $99.24 and then was refunded the $50.00 approximately 60 days after I submitted for my refund. The process did take a little longer than booking on my own, but for a promotional certificate it was really easy. I would do it again. I think if you read and ask all questions before you activate, it becomes a pretty painless process.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Dear fellow victims and future ones. Please have some respect for yourself and save your Time, Money and Nerves. You will eventually lose all your deposits, fees and end up paying for all kind of rules this crappy company has, and you'll never get to your destination and only if magic happens and have nerves of steel you can fight for a refund if you'll ever get hold of anybody useful and honest that works for ETTS, INC. If you SUM all the fees and deposits and time you wasted, the hotels.com or any other booking sites will look like Heaven compare to this scam and nightmare. Don't give them any credit card info and other details. They are not disclosing any of their info, why should you? I hope that will help others from becoming victims!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Con artists & rude on top of it - Westgate Resorts gave us a Vacation of a Lifetime award with Executive Tour and Travel Services for a "free" 3 day, 2 night stay that is completely bogus. We paid a $50 fee to register the certificate since they tell you it will be refunded after the trip. Now that September has passed and the company did nothing to book our dates, we do not get to use the certificate AND we lose the $50. Of course, they'll let us use it if we want to pay an ADDITIONAL $50 & be subjected to a 90 minute resort tour. No way that is happening. Walk away from these fraudulent offers!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

My sister won a cruise, we paid the $99 reservation fee and purposely scheduled in November because there were no per person fees at the time. Thirty days out from the date we planned to take the cruise, we still haven't heard a word and after calling three days in a row a lady proceeds to tell me it's $700 and wants me to give it to her over the phone, but refuses to email me or mail me anything. You only have 30 days to cancel the reservation fee and they have no intention of contacting you until 60 to 90 before you are supposed to take the cruise. Needless to say we aren't taking the cruise, I'm out $99 and we have something better planned to do during that time.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I am now on round two of date requests for my air certificate vacation. Not holding out any hope. Although the certificate states that once your request is submitted a representative will call you to add additional nights or excursions if you wish that doesn't happen. If you try to call ETTSI expect to be on hold up to 40 minutes, they are only available 9 am to 5 pm M - F and close 12-1 for lunch. Two people I spoke to were nice but unhelpful. The rep at the air vacation extension lied twice so far about the dates my requests were received - certified US mail doesn't lie - and had a very ugly attitude and language all four times I spoke with her.

Expect your "vacation certificate" to be virtually impossible to use - after you pay to activate it. They will state that they have no control over your booking request other than "submit it to the vendor for approval" and "95% of the time any request to extend your return past the 2 nights 3 days will not be honored because... they just don't like to do that." Amazingly, there seems to be no availability in Napa in the middle of November. Not exactly "peak season."

Original review: July 21, 2017

I placed my requests 3 weeks ago; you processed my deposit and I have not received a confirmation yet. I check the availability for the hotels you use in Napa Valley. There is plenty of availability for the dates I provided you. I'm beginning to think this is a scam. I expect a confirmation within 24 hours. If I don't receive one. I will contact the Better Business Bureau and others.

Original review: April 22, 2017

Airfare for 2 - paid $50 fee, then $50 per person ($100) for reservation request fee, then $59 per person ($118) for processing fee, just to constantly receive "Date Unavailable" notices. They try to string you along until you forget about it to keep the fees without delivering the end product. Requesting refund immediately. SCAM ALERT.

Original review: April 18, 2017

I won a 3 day and 2 night vacation of a lifetime through ETTSI Executive Tour and Travel. I sent my voucher in and a month later I had to send $50 to reserve my hotel room and gave two dates and place I wanted to take vacation on. I got an email telling me to call the company to speak with a Cindy. Cindy was not a friendly person at all. She said I had to give another $50 for the people that was setting up my reservations.

I got another email 7 days later stating the days I wanted to take vacation and destination was not available. So they sent me another damn email with a attachment of a reservation request form. I decided to look up this company on Consumer Affairs and seen all those bad reports on this ETTSI company. It was a very bad disappointment to me because I never be on a vacation or ever won anything in my lifetime. For someone like this wanted take somebody hard earned money is the devil themselves. How dare you. Will never ever trust a company like this again. Hope I get my $50 back.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

THIS IS A NIGHTMARE. I REALLY WANT TO MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO THE STATE OF FLORIDA TO REVOKE THEIR LICENSE. Anyone has a website of the government to report all this fraud? They charge you US$50 first, then they sent you a "welcome package" and insist you to call (no e-mails in 2017 folks, believe it or not), then another US$50 more or less when you selected your dates (oh...and they have a wonderful rule of "3 days before and after holiday policy", so watch out with that too).

When you call (9 am to 5 pm only so please quit your job to make it - and lunch from noon to 1 pm also) nobody attends the call, you leave a message and nobody calls you back. I was so pissed off that I try to reach them by mail and only got 2 names... "Crystal" (wow men, what a wonderful lady...in a normal enterprise she will be fired in 1 hour with her quality service) and "Cindy" (she doesn't speak much since she is always unavailable - but she eats very punctual, indeed - and is also shy since never writes back!).

I have like 15 days suffering with that crap and then I just have to Google "ETTSI fraud"... and this website appears first...then I realize this is a major fraud and I can just be stand arms crossed. So, I know they are doing this very largely, please let me know if someone knows how I can make a formal complaint in the State of Florida to close these thiefs. Regards and run if you see any related to "ETTSI" or "VACATION OF A LIFETIME" since they will be a nightmare of a lifetime. P.D.: I have all the process documented so I can send it to the proper agency as soon as I get the contact website, phone or e-mail.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Recently I received four ticket vouchers for joining a travel club in Mexico and I tried to activate the tickets with ETSI... Now that I read everyone else's remarks I can see why they would not do what they are supposed to do. It is a SCAM of the highest order. Word to the wise, do not use them.

Executive Tour and Travel Company Information