Cruises.com

• 4%
  • 17%
  • 66%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cruises.com?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cruises.com?
    Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed June 11, 2024

We have booked several cruises but the last three cruises have been a mess. We kept coming back for the extra perks and loyalty program. But the numerous calls even from the ship is not worth the aggravation. The booking doesn’t show the credits or perks so you call back and start over and over. I’m tired of their bait-and-switch ways and just plain being lied to however the cruise line doesn’t want to help even if you book through them, they encourage a travel agent so they can just say go back to them which places you in a vicious cycle of calls spending endless hours to fix. After 25 cruises, I just need to walk away from Cruises.com because their service level is at an all time low!!!!

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Their onboard credit offers are deceiving and fraudulent. As a single passenger, I paid twice the regular fare for my own cabin. The onboard credit advertised was $300 per cabin, based on the fare per person. It turns out they averaged my fare for TWO passengers and only gave me a $150 onboard credit. So, as a single passenger, I get to pay twice the fare and get half the onboard credit. The way it is advertised is deceiving.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer Service

Reviewed April 15, 2024

Please make sure you notice the difference between Cruises.com and Cruise.com. We accidentally booked on cruises.com. Their customer service is terrible. They list bonuses that you will get on their site and then pretend like they just don’t understand what you’re talking about. Everyone else traveling with us used the correct site cruise.com and they are receiving the perks and bonuses listed on the website. Stay away from Cruises.com please.

Contract & Terms

Reviewed April 11, 2024

I booked a cruise with this company and was not told that I would be charged 100 to cancel. Norwegian did not charge it was this travel company. I was told it was in contract who reads everything in small print. Verbal warning should be included.

Reviewed Jan. 21, 2024

It was to be my first cruise and I foolishly paid in advance for a Royal Caribbean New Year's Eve excursion. I got the travel insurance that is also provided by the same company. Within a week I had to cancel due to medical issues and I diligently collected all of the documentation they said I needed to get a refund. After many hours waiting on hold and getting nowhere, I disputed the booking fee and charges in my credit card. But that didn't help at all. The fine print got me, and I'm now at a loss. How on earth can a company take all of your money and sell your cabins to someone else? I'm exhausted and pissed off to the point that I'm ready to just walk away...not worth getting so upset over the worst vacation ever.

Reviewed Jan. 2, 2024

The company offers all these bonuses and gifts to lure you into signing up early for a cruise. You are told to avoid a cancellation fee, to cancel by a certain day. However, when you decide to cancel before their cancellation date, there is a still a cancellation fee to Cruises.com of a minimum fee plus a processing, no matter if you cancel the next day! Also please be aware that if you sign up for travel insurance, it is non-refundable after 10 days of purchase! I strongly recommend not to use this company without thoroughly reading the cancellation fees!

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Nov. 21, 2023

This cruise company advertises bonuses that you don't get. It's buried in the fine print that you are unaware of unless you have played this game before. To be eligible you have to sign on 21 days beforehand. They don't show this on the promo. You have to navigate around to another site where they tell you this. In the meantime all their ads show a bonus. Even if you scroll down for details they still don't tell you. You have to go to their official site. Very disappointed in the runaround. Supposedly we were to get 200 dollars back bonus cards. Wish I checked this review site sooner, apparently there are many more disgruntled customers. Beware!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 13, 2023

I have receipts where my cruise started at 2600 and went to over 3000. There is no customer service numbers, no emails, the agents tell you a different story every time. How do I get my money that was overcharged back. Is there a governmental agency that oversees these scams.

Price

Reviewed Oct. 16, 2023

RUNNN! Do not use this company to book! They charge $25 for ?? and then if you decide to cancel they don't go off what the cruise website states for cancellation period. They charge the whole deposit PLUS another $100! Use a more reputable travel agency, there are hundreds.

Price

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2023

When trying to book a 5 night cruise to Bermuda. The book now pay later stated: book this cruise with only 24.99 down. When I went to check out they wanted to charge 524.99. when I question this in a live chat I was told. I owed the 500.00 deposit, when it clearly states book this cruise with 24.99 down. Beware if booking a cruise. I did not book with this company.

Cruises.com Company Information