1.54/5
Based on 89 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

428 Choice Hotels Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I was lied to on the phone and when I called back and emailed got hung up on once and ignored by email. Extremely unhelpful. After waiting 30 min hold again. Never deal with them. They are useless and a major waste of your time.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

We have been customers for over 10 years. We book rooms all over the Southeast and have at least 3-4 rooms a week. We have spent way over 6 figures with this company. Someone hacked into our account online and booked 5 rooms at the Clarion Inn in Atlanta. They never showed up. we lost 240,000 points because of this. We never book online - always call to make reservations. Choice will not give our points back to us, even though we did not book this. We spoke to probably 5 different people (after holding on the phone for over an hour) and they would not budge. Guess what??? Choice has lost us as a customer after all these years. They are rude and do not care about their guests.

Get expert buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

After over four years of their so-called rewards plan I have yet to get a single free night or any alleged benefits. In addition in my latest stay the hotel lied about amenities and refused to accept my points. Their room had bugs, blood stains on sheets, no Internet service as advertised and the place was shabby, yet they charged top dollar. Several written complaints to corporate HQ were responded to with lies about an alleged investigation that apparently never occurred as to this date, over a month later, I have yet to get a reply. I will never patronize one of their hotels again.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I consider myself tech savvy, and your website, combined with your business practices really screwed me over tonight. I used Google Maps to search for a hotel earlier in the day, and booked it thru your website. OF COURSE I wanted it for the same day, but your website pulled a cute, little stunt and set the reservation date to a MONTH in advance, and the best part? You snuck in another little trick - "*no refunds, teehee! ". I'm now stuck in a small town, Starbucks parking lot, 800+ miles from home at 1:40 in the morning, and I'm going to share my discomfort with you. I need only to point out your "no refunds" policy for something made within 24 hours and a month in advance to highlight your parasitic lack of character in business.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I travel quite a bit on business and a Choice reward privilege member. I have read some of the bad reviews but my experience has been quite the opposite. All of the ones I have stayed in have been clean and the hotel staff has been friendly. I have had a couple of issues but were corrected quickly. The breakfast is okay, I usually just have fruit and yogurt but they offer eggs, bacon, ham, or sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, toast, cereal, juice, and coffee. It is free so why would anyone complain about it. The reward program is great. I receive free nights, gift cards, and extras through the rewards program. You also get room discounts through AAA, AARP, and some others. All in all a pretty sweet deal.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Hotels?

Original review: July 27, 2018

I made a reservation through Choice Hotels. I then had to cancel, which I did. I received a text less than 18 hours before my check in time to remind me of my reservation. I had canceled it a month earlier. I went online which was useless. I called the customer service line and was spoken to in such a condescending manner, put on hold several times, disconnected on their end while being on hold. In the end I was on with Choice for nearly two hours. The customer service agents did not listen, interrupted me, basically told me I would have to paid the nearly 800 bucks for the several days of room that I had cancelled well before the cut off to cancel without penalty. I was lied to by one guy, given totally wrong information by a couple of others then lied to again by another women. Everyone said that there was nothing that could be done since I paid in advance.

I did not pay in advance. I specifically pick pay when you stay and no penalty cancellation options. Even if I had paid in advance, I should not have to pay if I followed the rules for cancellation. Then this woman put me on hold telling me she was going to speak with the hotel directly. After a long hold she got back to me and told me that they said they could do nothing at their end. I asked for a number so I could speak with hotel manager, she told me that the hotel manager would not be in until the next day, after my check in time. Her answers were always, "I dunno, I can't do anything about that, I am not in a position to help you with that," basically the most useless customer service person ever. I could not stand being on with them any longer and my phone was going dead so I got off the phone.

I managed to get the number to the hotel and a really nice clerk told me what had happened. I cancelled my reservation, they had a record of it, but apparently, the reservation system recreated it!!! (Without my consent or knowledge.) He talked with the hotel manager and then fixed the problem and confirmed that I would not be responsible for even one penny... Unlike the choice agents told me the only option was to waste nearly 800 dollars for a hotel room I would not be at. The clerk sounded really young yet he was efficient and polite, unlike the customer service professionals who were not efficient, honest or polite. What is the point of Choice Hotels??? They do nothing. I have never ever received any kind of benefit. Somehow my stays in the past always disappear and I am never ever eligible for a free night, or a gift card or anything. Choice Hotels is a useless, misleading, dishonest company.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 25, 2018

Choice Hotels sent me an email stating I would receive a $50 gift card for staying twice and the cost would be 8000 points. When I logged in I mistakenly applied for a $100 gift card and was sent a message that the transaction was invalid. I then applied for a $50 gift card. Choice then deducted 32000 points from my account. When I contacted Choice to rectify the matter the answer was basically, "Too bad." This is a company that is not friendly to even loyal customers. Beware.

Choice Hotels response

Dear William,

Thank you for your feedback. We take these matters very seriously and we would be happy to assist anyone with their Choice Privileges account. If you would be so kind as to private message us at crexecutive@choicehotels.com with your Choice Privileges member number and any pertinent details, we can check into this for you. It would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Kari S.

Executive Guest Services

CC: 9154865

Original review: July 22, 2018

Bathtub faucet didnt work. Staff that checked us in was rude. He talked to me and my wife like we were idiots because he didnt know how to program a door key properly. Way overpriced. Cost us 95.28 for 1 night, found dirty panties behind nightstand.

Original review: July 16, 2018

Rodeway Inn Beloit, Wisconsin - I made a reservation on the Choice Hotels website. The reservation was for July 13-15th. I arrived late on the evening of the 13th. It took over a half hour to check in. I was assigned to room 145. I went to that room, opened the door, and the bed had clearly been slept in. I went back to the front desk and advised that I would need a different room. I was told that they were sold out and did not have another room for me. At this point, another guest arrived at the front desk and held out his phone to show pictures of bed bugs that he found in his room. I said I wanted to be put up in another hotel and asked that they make the arrangements for me. I was told that "I'm new. I don't know how to do that and I don't have a manager's number to reach to ask them."

I call the Choice Hotel reservation line and explain that I need them to put me up in another hotel. I was told that there were not any hotels in the area. It was then suggested to me that I sleep in my car and contact their customer service line when they are open. I was also told that they would be happy to cancel my reservation, but I would have to pay a cancellation fee in order to do so. I was told they would not contact another hotel on my behalf because it was not their policy. I could pay out of pocket for another hotel and submit for reimbursement, but they would decide if it would be reimbursable after I submitted it. I'm not going to risk that.

At 1:30 in the morning, I drove 130 miles back home, slept for 2 hours, and drove 130 miles back to be at my meeting in time. I emailed the general manager and asked for a full refund as well as reimbursement for my tank of gasoline that I used driving 260 miles that I didn't have to drive. The general manager emailed me back letting me know that she was doing me a favor by refunding me because I had a reservation that was non-refundable, non-cancelable. She did not say anything about reimbursing me for my additional out of pocket expenses. I do not feel that I am being unreasonable in asking for that compensation. I will never stay at a Choice Hotel again. It has been too much of a nightmare dealing with them. To be told to sleep in my car is beyond unacceptable. There is no way they provide any customer service.

Original review: July 15, 2018

I made a reservation in April in Lawrence, Kansas for my son's wedding in July. I was diagnosed with cancer in June. I called the hotel and asked if I could change the reservation from Thursday-Wednesday to Friday-Sunday. They said I had to call the 888 reservations number. The first time I called I was on the phone 45 minutes and put on hold several times. They hung up on me at the 48 minute mark. I tried to call back and the representative told me "sorry no changes, you already paid for it!" I will never deal or stay with a Choice hotel again. I usually go through hotels.com and I made a huge mistake trying to get a better deal. Customer Service will win over price every day for me.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I made reservations on the Choice app, like I do almost every week. Received my confirmation number. We drive 4 hrs to the location. Which was supposed to be a birthday surprise for my daughter. Only to hear we didn't have a reservation. I gave the hotel my reservation number still couldn't find it. After 3 hours of trying to find out what happened. We had to leave and find a place to sleep for the night. I called choice the next day AGAIN to find out there was a mistake and those rooms wasn't supposed to be released. They returned my points that I used and offered my 32,000 compensation points.

I received my 32,000 points that I used. But never the compensation points. I tried to call to use those points. And was told that they couldn't give them to me because whoever took my call didn't put it in the notes. I asked if they recorded the call. She said no. So there was nothing she could do. But say sorry we drove that far and didn't have a room. I'm a diamond member at that. I give Choice hotels at least $400 every week almost and all they can say is I'm sorry. This is awful customer service and an awful way of showing their appreciation. Especially if it was their fault I didn't have a reservation.

Original review: July 12, 2018

In May 2018 This company's web software made reservations for me at a motel in Colorado Springs, Colorado without my confirmation. On another reservation the web software reserved me three rooms for the night. I was able to correct the second error but I did not have internet services so I did not know about the fraudulent reservation in Colorado Springs, CO until a few days after the reservation date. The motel (Roadway Inn) refused to refund their ill got money.

Original review: July 10, 2018

This is the first time I have used an online service for hotel reservations. I usually just contact the hotel directly. I called this company this morning for a reservation in Washington during The Lavender Festival. I told them where I wanted to stay and I had a pet. The hotel I mentioned is 'dog friendly'. The rather rude and diffident operator said there was no availability. I called the hotel directly and OF COURSE THEY HAD ROOMS. So I booked by myself. What a completely useless company. All the TV ads for this type of service and it is a complete scam.

Choice Hotels response

Dear R. A.

I'm writing on behalf of the Executive Customer Relations Department of Choice Hotels International.

We would love to hear more about your experience, so we can ensure this is addressed appropriately. Please feel free to contact us at crexecutive@choicehotels.com or at 1-800-435-8595.

Sincerely,

Kari S.

Executive Guest Services

CC: 9133723

Original review: July 7, 2018

If I could give 0 stars I would. I booked using Expedia and got notified of a $60 price cut. Expedia called the Choice Hotel to allow me to cancel and re-book in real time with them on the phone. Mike, the lead clerk in front desk, refused. He said he would allow the cancellation only if I re-booked a different day. He seemed untrustworthy especially when I asked how will I know you will actually comply since I have to book again before he would cancel. He goes, "I guess you will just have to trust me. Haha." Like I am going to trust him after talking like that to me.

Anyway, I only had this one day plus why did it matter. It is supposed to rain anyway so no one will be there probably. Expedia then asked to speak to General Manager but Mike said the General Manager would say NO! Now, I am going to this hotel tomorrow knowing that I am overpaying by $60. Think I am going to enjoy myself now. NO. I WILL NEVER STAY AT ANOTHER CHOICE HOTEL AGAIN!

I called Choice Hotels' corporate office and they sided with the hotel stating the hotel can do what they want. My business goes to companies that value the customer. Since this one proved not to give a crap about the customer but only their own pockets, I have learned NEVER to do business with them again and hopefully this review will save you the heartache I feel right now.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Shoreline Inn Muskegon, Michigan. On top of the $740.00 for 3 nights (which is WAY overpriced for that area and that hotel) I paid an additional fee for waterfront reservations, (I don't mind paying extra for nicer things). We were invited to a wedding in Muskegon on Saturday and I wanted to ensure we would have a nice relaxing weekend.

Well it turns out there was some kind of speed boat races in Muskegon that weekend and 6 or 8 or the boats were staying at the hotel and parking in boat slips directly below our room. Which I was totally cool with until they BLARED music until almost 1 AM and were right back out there revving their engines (VERY LOUD) and making all sorts racket "WAY" too early the next morning. Now I'm not one to complain but this was ridiculous, so when they sent me a survey about my stay I mentioned the Excessive noise and some of the other problems I encountered during my stay. (Outdated rooms, elevators in desperate need of maintenance Etc...)

I then received a E-mail from the assistant manager, stating that the races only come once a year and are not Common to the property. So I guess what that means is my satisfaction and capability to get some sleep means NOTHING!! I guess I was supposed to have known about the races but I live almost 3 hours from that area and had Absolutely no idea about the boat races or what's COMMON to the property and the area. Just like I'm sure she would have no idea what's Common to the lake I live on. I would think a hotel with any class at all would warn its patrons about the noise of the boats when taking "WATERFRONT RESERVATIONS" Especially if the races are Not Common to the property.

They could use a customer complaint dept. with people dedicated to customer satisfaction and making things right when patrons have a bad experience instead of taking the stance that the customer should have known better, Sweeping it under the rug and basically saying it's not COMMON so it's no big deal to them. Choice Hotels... is a Choice you'll REGRET.

Original review: July 1, 2018

A few years ago we rented a room at a Quality Inn near Indianapolis airport. When I sat down in chair in room, the bottom slid and a used condom fell out on the floor. When I went down to the front desk to complain, I saw why. The "help", (maid), was on the computer "for the customers" and the manager DID NOT CARE or do anything about my complaint. Their new slogan just begs to be added too, and made me think of our experience, so there it is. I'll never stay at any Choice Hotel ever again. I've seen cleaner old motels and Motel 6's.

Original review: June 26, 2018

Made a reservation through the Choice Hotels website for a Quality Inn in Brookfield, WI for King Bed, 3 weeks prior to a stay for a family reunion. Upon checking in we were given a standard room with a double bed in the pit of the hotel. The room had food on the night stand, black crud on the bathtub floor and brown stuff on the doors and dripping down a wall. Let the front desk know this was not the room we booked, they changed our room and then added 10$ per night to our stay. When I went to the front desk, again, they provided an adjustment of the 50$.

Fast forward to check out and we are charged to 50$ again. When we asked for a receipt they provided all but the last page with the total on it. Check my email which has the WHOLE receipt and see the additional 50$ charge. When this is brought to the hotels attention, they make excuse, make the adjustment, again, but also now show we have a balance of 50$ due. Call the corporate customer service line. The first person we talk to gives us the same lines the hotel has, and then we request a supervisor. After a 25 minute hold we are finally connected with a "supervisor" who again tries to give the "You only booked a standard" (nope looking at the reservation with 1 KING BED in bold at the top). Finally she does some quick adjusting to get me off of the phone.

STAY AWAY FROM CHOICE HOTELS! Their business practices appear to be scams wherever possible and blame the customer. Rooms a filthy, customer service agents are rude. CHOOSE HILTON OR MARRIOTT... THEY APPRECIATE THEIR GUEST. If you have to stay with Choice check your credit card and your bill.

Original review: June 25, 2018

Choice hotels: What a terrible service! They cancel a motel booking and I can pay for it!! They don’t refund me, keep sending me to the hotel itself while I booked/done business with Choice hotels! They didn’t believe me when I said I didn’t get the refund! Even called my cc company to let them check. Nothing. And they kept telling me it was refunded. Also let me pay way more for the ‘new’ motel without even offer even a little bit of a compensation. They made me feel like a liar!! They steal your money and if you expect anything close to service, you can drop dead!

Original review: June 20, 2018

The corporate Choice Hotel staff is very well versed in how not to grant you the "free" night you've earned! In my opinion their promotions are an absolute joke. There's really no need to go into ALL the details because I could go on and on and it wouldn't change a thing. Just trust me from experience. If you ever get to actually use one of their promos, go the same day and buy a lottery ticket because you are on a one in a million streak!

Original review: June 18, 2018

I've stayed at Choice Hotels for years. Overall, the Comfort Inn hotels have been clean and the service at the hotels adequate. But the corporate service... that's another story. Good luck on ever getting a 'free' night. They are sloppy at best of keeping up with your points and stays. But you'd better hope that you don't have an issue that you can handle while you are at the hotel. I changed hotels upon arrival due to the location and the sketchy front desk people (Cheyenne, WY). I changed from Quality Inn to Comfort Inn in the same town and asked Quality Inn to cancel my reservation.

3 weeks later I get a charge on my card. It took 6 phone calls and a customer service supervisor to finally get someone to respond and credit my account even though they could see and confirmed that I stayed in another one of THEIR hotels. The customer service group is a joke. They just make promises, they don't care about your loyalty or your time. They don't try to make anything easy for the customer. The Comfort Inns are overall ok and up to now I've been satisfied but watch out if you are really wanting a frequent stay plan or there is a mistake somewhere. You have to be a pitbull and I don't have time for that and there are too many other options.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I had probably ten loyal years that I stayed in Choice Hotels using the Choice Privileges Card. Gathering Points. Stayed a loyal customer and without warning they deleted years of points I had compiled. I called the Corporate Office and all they offered to do was give me half. And this was only 2 weeks after they deleted them. TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!

Original review: June 11, 2018

Their website says something in contradiction to their actual policy regarding making any changes to a booking. Other motel chains I have dealt with realize that we can have unwanted disruptions in our travel plains, so they allow changes, such as arrival date. Choice Hotels does not give you any such options. Furthermore, their customer service people don't speak or understand English. I guess they don't want to hire Americans for that job? Can they honestly expect repeat business? They treat their customers like DOGGY POOP.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Never ever book this hotels. I booked a hotel in Hersheypark (Quality Inn) and I got a confirmation for them and I was set to have fun but when I reached there they said they didn't got my confirmation and they charged me full price of the hotel saying that, "The manager will come tomorrow and look into your problem and refund whatever is charged other than your booking." Since it was 11 in the night and I was tired after going to Hersheypark I agreed to them. The next day I went to front desk and asked for refund. He said, "I can't give you refund. You need to prove me," and I can't do anything since he is just employee.

Part B the hotel stinks like **, the floors were not vacuumed, there were hair in the bathtub, the dryer was not working properly, the shower head was rusted and also I saw a mouse running in the corridor and moreover breakfast was ** old. I paid $160 for all this and I am regretting it now. I don't know what to do but I have asked my bank to dispute for this charges that what I can do since no one is helping. But that old freaking guy will pay someday to the people like him.

Original review: May 15, 2018

On May 8, 2018, I made a reservation for May 25-27, 2018 for a room at QUALITY INN & SUITES AT DOLLYWOOD LANE (3756 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN, 37863). The confirmation number is **. I made the reservation online at Choicehotels.com. I paid $150 using my VISA credit card in addition to 12,000 points. I received confirmation of the reservation by email. The reservation clearly stated: "Cancellation Policy: You can cancel this reservation free of charge until May 23, 2018 before 4:00:00 PM local hotel time."

On May 13, 2018, I cancelled the above reservation by logging into my online account at Choicehotels.com (Cancellation Number: **). I received confirmation of the cancellation by email. However, the $150 was not refunded to my credit card. I have proof through my credit card transactions that the $150 was charged to my account on May 9, 2018 but was never refunded.

On May 15, 2018, I called Choice Hotels at 800-424-6423 at least four times and every time was transferred to the number 888-770-6800 from where I was returned back to the same people. The last person I talked to was Aldo (Employee id **) whom I requested to transfer me to a supervisor and he responded: "I cannot transfer you to my supervisor at this moment". So it seems, Choice Hotels is in the business of stealing people's money.

Original review: May 12, 2018

Stayed in a suite in Ankeny Iowa for 1 night and the room was nasty. Called front desk as soon as we got to the room asking for a clean bed spread and then had to ask for towels, coffee, cups and things because the room was NOT stocked with anything. We will NEVER stay again.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I received an email from Choice Hotels asking if I had recently changed my profile on their site. I couldn't remember having accessed the account for months so I called the number provided. I asked if they had been hacked and was told by the service person that the reason they had emailed me was because someone had changed information on my page. After looking at my information the only change had been the email address (changed to **). I again asked if Choice Hotels had been hacked and the service person said that they were receiving many calls from customers on this issue but refused to say they had been hacked.

My personal page had only limited information, as that is how I approach the internet, but the hacker had access to my home address and my cell phone number which was of concern enough. I asked the service person if choice hotels would send me an email stating that they had been hacked or that my information had been compromised that request was denied. I asked to speak with a supervisor who started to tell me that the access to my account may have been through my email or some such thing which made no sense and denied they had been hacked. She was less than forthcoming with information or apologies of any kind. Those of you who are Choice Hotels members may want to check on the status of your accounts but don't expect much from the service personnel. Change your password at least.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Be very careful when booking at the Econo Lodge in Paw Paw MI. A relative booked a room - after reading on Booking.com that there was free cancellation and her card wouldn’t be charged. Well, that was wrong. They charged her card immediately and then we’re going to charge her another 400+$ to cancel. When I physically went to the hotel and confronted the desk person he stated they had nothing to do with that and it was Booking.com’s fault. They also didn’t seem to care that Booking.com’s booking site said free cancellation etc and he said there was “fine print” that stated booking was final. My relative did manage to contact Booking.com who told her that the hotel was indeed in charge of everything. Luckily her money will be reimbursed - but not for a week. This “Choice Hotel” will never be MY choice again!

Original review: April 30, 2018

As I am writing this review, I've been on hold for 50 minutes for customer service. I recently stayed at a Comfort Suites in Manheim PA and was told by a very friendly and eager first desk personnel that I should sign up for their rewards program, that it is super easy to get a free night stay and that my two nights stay would count towards the points. She even told me about the number of points I would get, roughly 1360 points. I told her that I have a couple of trips coming up and that I would then book through the program. Well, in booking for my future trips, I had to overlook cheaper and far more convenient hotels thinking that I was building points toward a future free stay.

I came to find out that my 2 night stay in Manheim would not qualify for points since I booked through a group rate even though I paid for close to $400 for two night stay. NO ONE ever advise me of this. Choice Hotel should educate your front desk personnel and not have them falsely represent the program and entice the customers to take actions they would not otherwise have taken. I was basically lied to. When I tried to address this issue with customer service, I was placed on hold, now coming on one hour! POOR POOR customer service. I would never use these hotels again.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I booked a hotel for Corpus Christi, checking in Saturday, and checking out Sunday. We came to town for an event at A&M for my daughter. When originally making the reservation, the online site confirmed a hotel in Lubbock Texas, not Corpus Christi. I had to immediately go in and cancel. Upon arriving at the hotel, Sleep Inn and Suites, I was told my reservation was for the prior date - checking in Friday, and out Saturday. This is impossible as I double and triple checked all the information seeing the first go around I had been confirmed for the wrong city. Not only was I charged as a no show, there are no vacancies. The customer service support center is closed and I have no one to speak to. This is awful. The absolute worst service and site for reservations. Never again.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I have been a loyal customer of Choice Hotels for years and am a Diamond level member. We book rooms 4 nights of every week. My daughter qualified for Regionals Track Championships in Stuart, Florida. I went on Choice Hotels to locate a hotel near the track and Choice Hotels came up with Suburban Extended Stay (there were only 3 hotels in the entire area - not a big bustling place) so I booked the room.

We arrived at 10:30 at night, the check in clerk was excited to see us as she just worked a double and told us we were the last people for the night. Gave us the room key and as my daughter and I walked up to our room, we noticed a lot people hanging around in the parking lot drinking making a big ruckus and people just hanging around hallways. Well, when we opened the room door, we were blasted with mildew, pee smell and smoke smells. The beds looked like bananas. They were so warped. Mold all over the place and tons of patched holes in the walls.

Needless to say, I didn't even let my daughter sit on the bed. I immediately started calling Choice Hotels (over 7 times trying to get someone and when I finally did, they transferred me and I got a recording that they were closed for the night) and decided there was no way I was going to stay there with my daughter, we couldn't even breath because the smell was so bad. As we pulled out of the parking lot, the office light was off and closed up. I drove to a Best Western down the street and booked a room. I called Choice again and spoke with the reservations department and basically, nothing I can do, you need to call customer relations tomorrow.

I called Choice again and after a 30 minute phone call, basically, they said the hotel will give you 1/2 a refund and you can leave a review of the hotel. Spoke with a supervisor who said, "Well, how about I offer you 4000 points to offset that." I told him that doesn't even cover one night (min. night is 8000 points). I wasn't agreeing to paying 1/2 for a room I couldn't even stand in for 20 minutes and then pay for another room the same night. Well, nothing we can do. Well, looking at other reviews, Choice Hotels needs to stop the Badda book Badda room ads and work on their customer relations. The rooms are facilitated on Choice Hotels, they get a portion of every room reservation from the hotels, they are just as responsible for horrible experiences at locations they provide through their site.

Choice Hotels Company Information

www.choicehotels.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business