3.47/5

215 Cebu Pacific Airlines Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 5, 2019

If only I could give this ** airlines multiple zeros for all the flight delays and cancelled flights I had, it’s just ridiculous. Now I got another 3 hr flight delay and was just told at the check in counter. No emails or whatsoever, no advisory. Staff didn’t care. Didn’t even bother telling the truth to what's the real reason behind the delay. If you want to save money on flights, don't waste your time energy and money of this cheap airlines. Will never book another trip here. Just plain stupid.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I am very disappointed with the service I got with Cebu Pacific while in vacations in the Philippines. Although it was only a half an hour flight, we lost a whole day just going from Manila to Cebu and on the way back we had to cancel the flight because you moved it 7 hours ahead without any notice in useful time. On the 24th April our flight was scheduled to leave from Manila at 4.15pm and when we arrived the airport was a total chaos with many delays and cancellations. We did not receive any notice that there were disturbances in the flights. We only departed from Manila airport at 6.30pm and we arrived in Cebu at 8pm (when we were supposed to arrive at 5.50pm). It’s inconceivable that an hour an half flight takes up a whole day in 2 week vacation…

But I would be ok if it was only that… In the meantime, we had scheduled another flight to return to Manila on the 4th May at 0.30am. As we knew that there were disturbances (not by any Cebu Pacific notification), we were paying attention to the app and website, so that we could make sure we could return to Manila and get our flight back to Lisbon. That’s when on the 25 April I get a notification that “there was an unauthorized access to a GetGo application server which has now been secured” and that “all GetGo online channels will be unavailable”. So, at this point may data was not safe and I was not able to check if my flight on the 3rd would be ok. By the way, I need an update on this point and I will need a confirmation that all my data is erased after my refund (more details explained below).

I contacted Cebu Pacific helpdesk in April 26 (Customer Care Reference Number: **) trying to understand if everything was ok with my flight and reservation. They answered only 2 days after saying that the reservation was ok but not referring to any flight. Again, I asked for the specific flight on the 4th May at 0.30am (since the reservation reference was the same than the one on our previous flight - DDNLSZ) and I only got an answer from the help desk on the 1st May at 1:48 PM (more details explained below).

In the meantime, on the 1st May, first thing in the morning, as I knew that the check in was now available, I got into my Cebu Pacific web account to check the status. I was deeply surprised when I got into my account on the website and was finally able to see that my flight had been moved from 0:30 am to 6.00am (4th May). Again, no previous notification. And I asked the helpdesk. And I only receive an email giving me notice on this change on 2nd May at 9:54 AM. Considering that our flight back to Lisbon was at 7.15 am in Manila on the 4th May, this 6am flight from Cebu to Manila was definably not an option for us. I tried to change to a previous flight but there were no options, so I just gave up and cancelled and asked refund.

I had to schedule a whole new flight with other air company for 2 people, with only 2 days in advance, that costed double that we had previously booked with Cebu Pacific. Our flight with Cebu Pacific was 116€, and the new one costed us twice as that. And by the way, we did not get a refund yet. And it passed already one month since the cancelation.

After having all sorted out (old flight cancelled, new flight booked in other company) I finally get an email back from the helpdesk (at 1st May 1.48pm) saying that they noticed the flight I was asking about was already cancelled and asked for refund (big help!! :S ). And I only get a notice from Cebu Pacific saying that our flight was moved (at this point it there was no flight in my booking anymore…) on the 2nd May at 9.54am.

Get expert buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 16, 2019

To say this airline is bad is an understatement. In putting together a complex itinerary for my wife, it was overlooked to prepay for one extra bag (weighing 22kg) on her flight from Manila to Bohol. A simple oversight, right? Nope. We had to shell out $110 USD not only for the extra bag, but they also weighed the carry on and it was like 1kg over the ridiculous 7kg limit. How much did they charge me for this? MORE THAN 5X THE PREPAY. But wait! There's more! My wife was supposed to arrive a good 5 hours before the flight, but due to delays by Hong Kong airlines, she was there 3 hours and 50 minutes before the flight. 10 minutes after the 4-hour cutoff (where we could have paid <$20 for all of it).

The staff (including the supervisor) refused to do anything or make any considerations. Robots. All of them. Customer support (online) was the exact same. Nobody cared and everyone just cited the online details. So we had to pay more than the cost of the entire ticket (which was $80 or so) just to bring on an extra 22kg suitcase AND we were charged extra for a carry-on which was NOT heavy or unusual. This airline is nickel and diming its customers and essentially extorting money from them at the "last minute". We’ll never, ever fly this airline again and hope others make the same decision.

Original review: May 6, 2019

The manner in which they conduct business would be considered fraud in the west. Everything everyone else has complained on is spot on accurate. The airline is what you could consider ala mode in ticket pricing. Other airlines like Cathay Pacific or Delta which fly direct out of the Philippines offer a hassle free rebooking and their tickets are more generous, or inclusive like free bag check in depending on where. Cebu Pacific you will pay for every item you bring on flight. If you have to rebook it’s true you can’t get a refund but you’re not out the money like you will be with Cebu Pacific. Their refund isn’t for much in what you paid. Their customer service is real good at call avoidance. I used to work at a call center. When the line gets silent it means agent had the phone and when the music comes back on it means they didn’t feel like answering.

Original review: May 4, 2019

Flight schedule changed from 2:20 pm to 5 pm, then just yesterday Cebu Pacific informed us that our flight schedule is once again moved. Our 2:20 pm flight is now moved to 7:30 pm!!! They didn't even provide any reason for the change of schedule. We chose that schedule for a reason. Clearly, Cebu Pacific does not care at all if you have important plans. I recommend this airline to those who does not mind flight delays. Cebu Pac never fails to disappoint.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cebu Pacific Airlines?

Original review: March 8, 2019

I just recently booked Manila to Tokyo and Tokyo to Manila for Dec 2019 for 3 pax. Suddenly after I received the confirmation, it became Manila to Singapore and Singapore to Manila. I called the customer service. I paid 42k pesos for this travel. The CS told me, I cannot refund the whole amount. I can only get the travel fund which is 16k pesos, else I need to reroute and pay another 80k? Total of 120k? Who the hell are they? Is this airline a first class airline? My fault is I don't have the screenshot that it was really Manila to Tokyo (Narita) and not Singapore. This airline is too much! Is there any government agency to help us in this kind of situation and avoid this company to easily get our money? I want my money back and swear! I will never ever book your airline again! Kahit pa sabihin nyong ZERO fare kayo!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Really @cebupacificair? This is the 3rd time you change the flight of my 80 year old Father. Pagabi ng pagabi no? So INCONSIDERATE! This serves as a warning to all who will be flying or travelling in the future, DO NOT CHOOSE @cebupacificair because you will just be piss off by their service. THIRD TIME THEY CHANGE OUR FLIGHT ok lang sana kung di kasama Senior Citizen. You deserve a shoutout @cebupacificair and my MIDDLE FINGER salutes you!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Booked 2 meal service for my MNL-DXB flight. First meal service was served 1-hour late because purser forgot my order. Got told that my meal was still being thawed as still frozen. 2nd ordered meal was not served for unknown reason. Contacted customer care and got response that based on my boarding pass, my meal was served. Either I had short-term memory loss or someone is lying.

Resolution response: Jan. 10, 2019

So this is now resolved.

My disappointment is just, for an airline company, they dont have a phone support - you can only communicate with them via email and DMs from twitter and facebook . If I have only talked to someone from their support (well, via phone), maybe this was resolved immediately - why? The answers via email/DMs from their support is obviously not reading my previous replies and that is irritating and maybe the reason I look to review their services.

1 star for the free flight

1 star for the great customer support experience.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

So, my father and mother in law is scheduled for a flight from Manila to Cebu last December 31. They were advised that somewhat they are transferred to a much smaller plane and was given a free flight voucher for the inconvenience it has caused. Now, I am trying to redeem this free flight. Steps include that I need to login to my GetGO account. And here comes the issue. I can no longer log in with the account since it was inactive. This is what their support says, "Please be advised that to keep your account active, you need to have at least 1 earning activity within 12 consecutive months."

So from what I understand, you should be a frequent flier to make your account active - at least for a year. For a domestic budget airliner - this is crap. So since it is inactive, I then can't use the free flight? Note that I am no longer travelling with Singapore Airlines, but guess what - my KrisFlyer account is perfectly active. I'm trying to reach with CebuPac's call centre base here in Cebu and wasn't able to talk to someone as the "robot" is saying that they can only attend to inquiries sent via Twitter/FB accounts. I am communicating them through email, but takes years to reply. I already booked for the return ticket of my in-laws to a different airline and didn't avail their free ** flight.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I travel sometimes dozens of times a year internationally, and this is hands down the WORST AIRLINE I have ever encountered. Horrible service, RIP OFF - checked bag fees, fake smiles from the flight attendants, zero entertainment, and uncomfortable seats. Screw these guys. Let me make it simple for you - their fares may LOOK cheaper at first, but they will reach into your pockets and nickel & dime you at every possible opportunity! They charged me $60 for ONE checked bag (within the regular weight limit)! That is just ONE-way by the way, not including the round trip. Fly ANY other airline and you'll be better off. At least other airlines won't keep nickel & diming you and stealing your money like Cebu Pacific Does. You'll end up paying less with another airline just from how much you'll save on the checked bag fees alone.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I traveled all the way from London to Iloilo. My luggage was not tampered with from London to Hong Kong neither was it tampered with from Hong Kong to Manila. After checking in at Manila Cebu Pacific desk I left my luggage in the trust of this Airline staff. I reached Iloilo Airport the padlock of the luggage was nowhere to be seen and bag opened. I couldn't find any Cebu Pacific staff to complain. When reached home I found out that three Christmas gifts for family members have been stolen. What a shame! Christmas is a season of joy but thieves working in the Airport luggage department bring nothing but sadness. Cebu Pacific should learn from British Airways on how to weed out thieves by installing overt and covert CCTV systems in the luggage area.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I just arrived tonight in Zamboanga from Manila (12/23/18), I’m very much disappointed because two of my luggages are wet. My clothes are also wet. I understand that it was raining a while ago at Manila but I can’t get the point why my luggages are all wet while others are not. Very disappointing.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

We requested wheelchair for my wife since she just had miscarriage and undergone d&c. The staff informed us that she is not fit to travel since it should be 16 days before she will be cleared as mentioned by your staff. She said we can get a full refund for our ticket. We understand the situation and accepted to have our ticket refunded. We went to the main ticketing office but we still need to wait for ages to be attended. The time we waited is more than the hours of our flight. If you are really concerned about your passenger why not provide priority lane for those who have medical condition. This service just added stress to us. It's not even the same time that we can get our refund but we need to wait for 15-30 days. We have been very patient in waiting for all your delayed flights but this situation is surely a lesson to us about your service. Worst Service.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

If it’s possible I will give it a zero star. I mean I get it. People take this type airline due to the fact of price. But I guarantee you flying for over 40 years this is by far the worst airline that I have ever been on. My situation was a horrible one. It occurred last night December 16. My flight was at 6:40 PM out of Legaspi City. As soon as I got there I was a third person in line for check-in and they made an announcement that all flights are super Safeco or cancel that evening. A huge mass mob started getting in line. I was third in line. The lines are not moving because her computer was shut down so they cannot rebook. The whole process was a nightmare. They said it was due to weather yet if you look outside last night it was just a little windy. It was overcast but it wasn’t even raining.

That was flight DJ 6190 from Legaspi to Manila. After 45 minutes they rebooked me for a flight coming out this morning on Monday, December 17, 2018, on flight 5J 322. When I got there this morning I noticed that the Philippine Airlines playing was already at the gate and the Cebu Pacific playing was supposed arrive around 6 AM sharp and yet at 6:10 no plane on a sudden. I noticed past to start a walking towards the check-in counter again at the airport followed by announcement that the flights leaving Legaspi was canceled due to weather. Now how can that be when the Philippine Airlines flight arrived from Manila the same time that the Cebu Pacific flight was supposed to take off and arrive in Legaspi, PAL flight got in with no issue whatsoever with weather.

It was a partly cloudy day you can check the forecast hardly any wind & no rain. They lied to the passengers by using the weather as an excuse so they don’t have to pay for hotel and make you wait & stay in long line to rebook. So after I heard that my rebooked flight this morning SJ 322 was also canceled I rushed to the PAL sales office and bought a one way ticket 5,700 PHP on PAL Flight 2922 and made it back to Manila in 45 minutes. When I arrive in Manila to complain to customer service the agent Gerard ** said it was due to weather but again that made 0 sense. PAL flight had no issues. I felt 0 turbulence in the air just total bs, corrupt company, treat passengers like human cattle. I had better experience on the public bus in Honolulu than my flight experience with Cebu Pacific. CEO should be fired & I hope this company will go bankrupt. I will never ever in my life fly Cebu Pacific ever!!!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

The worst and last flight with Cebu Pacific. For the entire trip I had the gays standing up front just staring and laughing at me, it made me feel most uncomfortable, and the service was ** house. As I was in 16 J, for the supposed leg room I had 2 of the hostesses staring at me as we were in landing mode???? "WTF," I said and did nothing to no one all flight, what is their problem, I JUST ADVISE ALL TO CHOOSE A DIFFERENT AIRLINE AND LET THESE SLUGS GO BROKE!!!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

2 Flight attendants named Mat and Kisses. Flight date 11/5/2018 coming back from Kansai, Japan to Manila. These 2 flight attendants were talking too much for the 3 hr. flight. I am saying this because me and my 2 sisters were seated at the very front and felt so uncomfortable because of their non stop conversation, we were not able to get the comfort and some sleep at least. It was a bothersome. Also, because of their ongoing conversation, they forgot to clean the bathroom which they left it kept very smelly and dirty. For me, they neglected to provide cleanliness and bathroom supplies, such as tissue, toilet paper, napkins, etc. I hope these 2 flight attendants gets a proper training. This is not the type of service we deserve for what we paid for. I believe that they've forgotten that they're at work and forgotten what their responsibilities are.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

Cebu Pacific is a ** AIRLINE. FIRST: I book a good flight connection from Siargao to Legazpi with only a few waiting time at Cebu. Later THEY CANCEL the flight and I have to rebook with a BAD SCHEDULE that gives me a one day waiting time at Cebu. Although later it is obvious that they could give me a BETTER SCHEDULE they do NOT ALLOW anymore to CHANGE the flight! So they make me unhappy and even they could make me happy again, they do not do. And SECOND: The SEATS in the airplane are extremely UNCOMFORTABLE. Air Asia is much better. TRY TO AVOID TO BOOK CEBU PACIFIC!!!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Their baggage handlers are petty criminal thieves. MY expensive Fossil watch and wedding ring was in my Samsonite luggage, these worthless derelicts rummage through everyone's luggage like rats, petty thieves, obviously in collusion together, how else would you be able to steal outright, middle of the day out in the open unless they're all doing it?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I am writing to you to complain about a racist incident at Manila airport on Friday 05/10/2018 at 1400. I was with my partner and we had checked in at the desk and we were walking towards the Security screening area when we were met at by three of your customer service representatives who demanded to see our boarding passes. They literally jumped on top of us in a very aggressive manner. They then asked us where we were going and I said HKG. They saw our carry on suitcases and said that they were too heavy, even before they did any of the checks.

They insisted we had to pay for extra luggage and they wrote something on the boarding pass. At the same time, some western passengers with EXACTLY the same size cases were waved through without any questions. Also the other Filipino passengers were also let through without any questions. I asked them why they didn't check their bags and they said they weren't heavy. I asked, "How do you know if you haven't checked them?" I got no reply. This is a blatant case of racist behavior. Why is it that a Chinese looking person gets picked out. I am a British citizen with a British passport and I have used this carry on case on MANY MANY flights without problems, including the flight to Manila.

Why did your check in agent not say anything to us? There seems to be one rule for some people and one rule for another. I am disgusted by your representative's behavior and the double standards obviously in play. I want a refund for the costs involved in paying for the extra baggage and an apology from yourselves. I will not be using Cebu pacific again and I am recommending that none of my friends and family do either.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

The moment you search for an available flight their system were amazingly fast, but when the time of re-booking (due on mislooked date/one day diff of my Int’l departure????‍ - as I am an OFW from Middle East) their system were down and not even responding for 20minutes which taking you time on filing info/adds-on again & again till the rate gets higher. (Patience is definitely a virtue for keeping on refreshing the site!) Plus the re-booking charge cost for domestic flight were Php1,500 [whaaatt??? Seriously, Cebu Pacific??? Ain’t even 24hrs ago] my original ticket cost is only Php1,848/-.

Original review: April 9, 2018

No further noticed staff are horrible esp to the manager of Cebu area Mr. **. He was very rude. My mom was a wheelchair-bound. Waited for 5 hrs to get another flight. They said that due to technical or weather problem but weather was very sunny with temp of 32... what a ** reasons. No compensations... ** services... wish Cebu Pacific will be close soon. Mr president please considered to help us to address this daily problem with Cebu Pac.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I have been a Cebu Pacific for years and had put up for flight delays, but my last experience was unforgivable. I have booked a flight for 2 adults for 4-2-18 to 4-5-18, round trip- Clark/Macau, My itinerary indicates that return trip is April 5, 2018 Thursday at 12:20 Am. My past trips indicated a flight change of schedule, but on my last trip, it did not send me via email about this flight change. This flight was misleading, so we missed our flight for Apr 5, 2018, I called Cebu Pac immediately after finding out that we missed our flight. The person I spoke to said that our return trip to Clark was forfeited, and will have to book another return trip for the next day.

I have paid Php 16,415.26 for the previous booking, and now Cebu Pac, charged me Php 34,901.54 for 2 adults for a 1 way flight to Clark for April 6, 2018. We did not have a choice, 'cause we have to get home. How I can address this issue with Cebu Pacific in writing? I would like to ask for a refund for at least half of the tickets that I paid for the April 5, 2018 flight that we missed, 'cause of lack of communication on their part. This is a "ripoff" and other people at Macau airport also said that they had missed their flight too on April 5, 2018, when we were there on April 6, for the April 7 flight schedule! Please help me address this issue to Cebu Pacific! Thank you for your help!

UPDATE ON 04/08/2018: I have found out that Cebu Pacific only flies on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, to Macau and back, yet my itinerary showed that our flight schedule was May 5, 2018, Thursday, so this where the confusion was.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I booked a flight 12 hrs ago. And they wouldn’t let me change a booking detail, I booked the ticket for 2,346 pesos and they just want me to do the travel fund which will end up to 600pesos only. How fair is that?!! You guys have this rule not to ask for penalties if the booking is within 24 hrs but you don’t actually help people and you just wait til it’s past the time due so passenger wouldn’t have any choice. This is a very rude company. If I can only tell the whole world how disappointed I am because of this airline, I would 100%.

I booked a flight 12 hrs ago. And they wouldn’t let me change a booking detail, I booked the ticket for 2,346 pesos and they just want me to do the travel fund which will end up to 600pesos only. How fair is that?!!! You guys have this rule not to ask for penalties if the booking is within 24 hrs but you don’t actually help people and you just wait til it’s past the time due so passenger wouldn’t have any choice. This is a very rude company. If I can only tell the whole world how disappointed I am because of this airline, I would 100%.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I have booked an on sale air tickets for 6 bound to Manila from Tacloban on April 24, 2018 and paid for it from my card upon payment it said declined, due to experience of double charging from same Cebu Pacific Airlines last time. I did not retry to pay the fees again and exited instead. A few minutes later I have received a mail from PayPal that my "declined" payment to Cebu Pacific was confirmed so I went back to Cebu Pacific's website to recheck my booking, to my surprise the booking details is gone, I contacted their service center immediately and their only answer was that my payment is unsuccessful and the booking is not confirmed. (I rebooked and paid for a new one since their seat sale is almost over.)

I immediately sent them my proof of payment from PayPal and it took them over 24 hours to respond only to say that I need to send my proof of payment which I already did over 24 hours ago so I resent my invoice # to them and waited for their reply the following day saying that my booking was affected by the "failed authorization" and is being reinstated so they will send me my itinerary when it's done. When I opened their site to check on my other bookings the missing transaction has appeared and is confirmed and my payment was credited but I have to pay additional 7000 pesos! I paid on time and even contacted them in less than 24 hours to address the issue but took them so long to respond and is now overcharging me!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

CEBU PACIFIC AIRLINES is a hustler company. They pre-checked every add ons to make money so you really have to be very careful. Double check or even triple your forms before checking I agree button. I did on mine but they were still able to add the ** food which you really don't need for a 1 hour flight from Manila to Bacolod. I tried to calling and talk to them to please help me to modify my itinerary but no one will help you. I was so pissed and disappointed, if they cannot be a bit flexible just for a sandwich a lot of angry passengers is not going to support the business. No more Cebu Pacific for me.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

BAD FOR BUSINESS TRIP!!! I WILL NO LONGER FLY WITH THIS AIRLINE ANYMORE. I have a business trip to Tokyo and I booked a flight to them Feb 15. Then here comes the long weekend. They sent me an itinerary receipt and then during the long weekend they sent me a notification that I need to pay them in cash!!! But according to Metrobank credit card they charged me already... For a long weekend I do not have access to withdraw from my passbook and my flight is already Monday February 19. So I cancelled my meeting and left my company with a bad impression from Japanese partners because I cancelled the meeting due to CEBU PACIFIC FAULT!!! Do not trust this airline if you are dealing with your business!!! All of the customer service doesn't know what they are talking about and very apathetic on the damages it has caused the business transaction!!!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

This airline is the worst I ever had in my life. I am a resident in US and taking vacation in Philippines for just 3 weeks so my schedule and itineraries is tight and needed to be followed. Cebu Pacific ruined my schedule. First of all, they changed my flight date of Feb to Apr, so I have to spend hours on the phone to fix this. Then, I have 2 cancelled flights in a span of 3 days on my trip to 2 cities to take vacation. Their reason is due to weather, however weather on those days are fine in the cities I am going, it's just a cloudy weather, no typhoon or rain at all. Then they just automatically rebook us the next day to a flight I did not agree or requests lol so I have to spend time to contact and email them again with no response.

They told me on my second cancelled flight that even PAL was cancelled but when I went to PAL they told me that all their airlines that day pushed through so I booked with PAL instead and PAL was able to bring me in the city that I originally planned even though I paid much higher, my schedule and itineraries are more important as there are events am catching and has already paid and booked the resort. Actually in my first cancellation, I totally missed the important event I need to attend.

I have my wife and 3 kids with me and the stress and inconvenience they brought to my family on our vacation is unforgivable. I can't even get my refunds yet on this flights as no one is answering in their email and customer hotline. I hope this airline will close down with the many passengers they brought stress and inconvenience. I advise everyone not to use Cebu Pacific, go with PAL instead even if it's more expensive as Cebu Pac airline will ruin your schedules and vacation. Worst airline ever!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

We book a flight to Kalibo at 9:45 AM MNL-KLB then 11:45 AM KLB-MNL. First they moved the 11:45 AM KLB-MNL to 5:55 PM then later on they moved the 9:45 AM MNL-KLB to 10:30 PM which was really revolting since that's not the schedule that we purchased. Are they even allowed to do this? Then if you cancel this, you will be charged with so many fees (cancellation, tax, insurance, etc.). Are they even allowed to do this? I mean that's not what you purchased at the first place. I wouldn't purchase that schedule even if it's peso fare since we don't want to go to Boracay at the wee hours in the morning.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

The worst of the worst airlines to Fly, I went back home for vacation last month and, Cebu Pacific was late for 2 hours to arrived in Bacolod City. Our departure should be 2:15, the plane arrived in Bacolod quarter to 4:00pm. The Plane hit the ground in Manila at 5:36 PM, I was trying to get some help from Cebu Pacific Customer Service to help me to get to International Door to check in so I won't miss my flight. Workers of Cebu Pacific are so DUMB who cannot offer help, All the answer in Domestic 3 was, "I don't know."

My International Flight in Manila was booked at 6:50 pm coming back in Washington State. I advice to take your international flight from Cebu for your international Flight if you have to take another Plane to go to Manila to take your flight. Or fly with Philippine Airlines at least 24 hours early, Mine was 5 hours early but still Cebu Pacific Screwed Up. I have to stay in Manila for 2 days and end up paying for my two days hotel and food and pay extra of 550 dollars for a guaranteed flight just to come back in Washington State. The WORST experience flying with CEBU PACIFIC. DO NOT BOOK A TICKET TO THIS AIRLINES.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

We are trying to check in online today Singapore to Manila. We noticed that there was an add on for the amount PHP500+. I cannot undo this. My son is currently engaged with their frontline over the phone trying to work this out. Front liner says that we could have or someone could have logged in and purchased a seat reservation last Dec. 26, 2017. Ridiculous. We only started to check in online 2am of Dec 27. After an hour and a half of talking and waiting on the phone it got settled. I think this is a SCAM. Criminal I should say. Another friend also had the same experience. Imagine how many people were affected by this. Say Cebu Pac did this to 1000 people in a day. Then these people did not complain but just got sucked by the scam because they checked in at the airport or did not have time to argue. I wonder how much money Cebu Pacific is making out of duping their customers. DTI and NBI should come and take a look on this.

Cebu Pacific Airlines Company Information