Cebu Pacific Airlines

Compare Airlines

Research top Airlines recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

On November 18 I flew on Cebu Pacific for the first time, on flight 5J805, Manila-Singapore service. When I booked my seat I purchased a premium exit row seat (15F) with extra legroom on an A330 two-aisle plane. However, I found that the seat that I paid an additional fee for was a terrible choice because my extra leg room was actually used as a short cut between the two aisles. During the 3-hour flight, I was never able to use the extra leg room because at least 100 people walked through the shortcut, including the flight attendants pushing service carts. In fact, most of the time I had to sit uncomfortably with my feet held close to my own seat to avoid having someone step on them or trip. And one person still managed to step on my foot. In general I was pleased with my first experience on Cebu Pacific. But the airline really should not charge an extra fee for a seat that is actually significantly less comfortable than a regular seat.

This airlines cancelled my 2 booked flights in one week. They offered cheap tickets in their website but the hours stated are bogus. They will consolidate all the booked passengers in that day into 1-2 flights and they will tell you that your flight needs rescheduling because of scheduled maintenance. What a bunch of crooks! If it's scheduled maintenance then why offer that particular time on the internet when you knew that the aircraft has scheduled maintenance. They should be sued for "False Advertisement". So, those overseas passenger who is planning to have a connecting flight with Cebu Pacific Airlines, you better NOT use this airline because you will end up spending a night in the hotel at your own expense - that's what happened to me. Anyway, my 2 rescheduled booking numbers are ** and **, in case this airline will say I'm a bogus person.

We had a couple of flights with Cebu Pacific. Starting from Dubai-Manila, then Palawan and Boracay. Planes are brand new and clean. One of our 6 flights was delayed and redirected but we were given free domestic flight voucher in compensation! That definitely made up for this little inconvenience. :) All the other flights were perfectly on time. We came prepared for the low-cost flight - with our own blankets, entertainment, after a generous dinner at the lounge and easily packed in small backpacks.

We have been trying to get our refund back since June 2016. We had to cancel our flight since we had a medical emergency. We have spoken to customer service twice and they said we would get our refund in ten days. Cebu is such a rip off. We should have read the customer complaints prior to booking. Unreal! Good luck to those who are trying to get their refund back!

I book a flight from Davao to Manila with Cebu Pacific and paid with my credit card, but didn't received the booking confirmation. After half an hour, instead of confirmation I received an email from this airline where they advice that I didn't yet concluded the purchase and the booking isn't been successful, so it mean they just pick my money without giving nothing. So I spent other time and money and called that wonderful call center where I heard only some ad to buy their products but no operator talking. I decided also to send an email to their complaining service where I explained what happened, but after waiting another couple of hours for an answer, I decided to postpone all my appointments in Manila, among which one very important in the Italian embassy, and book a flight with Air Asia expected 6 days later from the one initially planned with Cebu Pacific, this time successfully.

The day after Cebu Pacific send me an email where they regret for the occurring, attaching the ticket for the flight I initially booked. So now I bought a new ticket because they told me first that I didn't book but picked the money, and after one day they regret and said "we were wrong this is your ticket"... of course not refundable! Last time with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cebu Pacific Airlines?

During the last 6 flights, me and my wife, sometimes traveling together and sometimes by our own, has been treated so bad by Cebu Pacific! Every flight, I mean every flight has been notoriously delayed by 1-2-3-4 hours depending on where you fly out from. Manila, Cebu, Bacolod... You name it! What happens is, that we often can't reach our connecting flights or ferries, which again means we have to pay for yet another hotel room. Cebu Pacific don't care at all. We found out that it happens more and more often, because their scheduled flight hasn't been fully booked - maybe 50-60%. Then they simple cancel that flight to save money and let their customer wait until the next scheduled flight.

Cebu Pacific don't even sent out text messages, that they will cancel or delay their scheduled flight. All their ground personnel don't give a damn! If they did, they wouldn't work at a flight company like Cebu Pacific, because so many angry people every day complain. Question is... is it legal to do this? I want to ask in this forum, how many has experienced this? Do we file a lawsuit and hire a lawyer? If we can assemble 100's of people (which I'm sure is easy) we could get Cebu Pacific to pay a big penalty- or better make them STOP their outrageous "delay policy". Somebody has to do something and I intend to start gathering people who has been badly mistreated by Cebu Pacific. How about you?

I have used Cebu Pacific for a couple of years to book flights for family but recently I had a bad experience. I was booking a flight for my family members to come and visit me for Christmas and received an error twice on their website. After being frustrated and dreading having to retype the passport information, I tried the 3rd time and finally booked the flight. However the next day I check the flight itinerary only to find out that I messed up with the date. I checked the site on how to change the date and noticed that I could not book one way as my previous ticket. It only allowed me book going to the destination and back.

Now I had to call the customer service number to see what I can do to just change my flight but the representative told me that to pay a fee to change the flight. I was in shock because their website was responsible for me messing up in the first place. They told me that they had an investigation team that can look in a matter and would take 24 to 48 hours. To make long story short, when I called back they just said that I had to pay the fee to change. I asked them what did their investigation find and they could not tell me anything. I was in shock that they would not just change the flight. But what is really upsetting is that they blamed the situation on me as though it was my fault. "Sir you should have checked the date prior to booking. You will need to pay for each family member to change the flight." When I called back I talked to a supervisor who told me the same BS and then he asked me my nationality which was surprising.

The next day I just decided to pay the fee and learned that not only would have to pay a fee to change the flight, I have to buy the tickets all over again and not at the same rate. I have to buy at a higher rate if the tickets increased. I couldn't believe my ears because most flights just have either a change fee or no fee at all. I suggest anybody who is planning to book a flight on Cebu Pacific to think twice because if there is an issue with their website, you will pay the penalty rather than them taking the responsibility to take care of their customers and improve their site. AVOID CEBU PACIFIC AT ALL COST.

I was so disappointed with the customer service of Cebu Pacific. We were not able to go home on time since there was a little mistake on the date of the flight (our flight was scheduled on September 19, instead of September 18), and it was not even our fault, as we made it clear to them that we want the flight to be scheduled on October 18. We called the customer service several times but upon explaining our issue to them, they immediately dropped the phone. Yes, they dropped the phone several times. I was very frustrated that time not only because of their attitude, but because they informed me about the issue at the last minute. How frustrating right???

I tried to call them one more time and as soon as they picked the phone I TOLD THEM NOT TO DROP THE PHONE AGAIN. I asked if they could forward the call to the manager but they refused several times. Luckily, after almost an hour of long argument, I was able to talk to their manager. That was a relief... or I thought it was... and I really thought my problem would be solved. To my disappointment, the issue just got worse. The manager told me that they could not really reschedule the flight, and I want to go home that day, I would need to cancel the flight and book another flight. I was left with no choice. I canceled the flight and I received no refund. Then I have to pay the new flight in full price. Wow, imagine that. I just lost 2800+ dollars in a single day (4 flights canceled and rebooked). What a waste of time and money!!! Do not transact with Cebu Pacific ever again or you'll experience the same frustration!!!

Tried booking flight online (log in to account) a few times and each time, after filling out my particulars, it just hang with a dumbo message "Opsss." Never mind, it doesn't take much IQ to build a website that auto-saves the login member's transaction doesn't it? NO!!! Obviously, the web development team are kindergarten children not knowing what is called efficiency!

Download the app to make booking and it forced me to select seats that cost more, without the option to exclude seat selection. What a daylight robbery. Going back to online, DUE TO THEIR WEB SCREW UP, the flight ticket now cost more! YET I couldn't proceed after entering everything with the same IDIOTIC message. Called the Customer Service to make booking and now I am charged even more!!! I FELT ROBBED TWICE!!!

If they can't even maintain a simple website, how do you think they can maintain their planes??? Guess what when you complained in their website? The reply came as if it is YOUR fault! Either the bunch of web developers are morons, or the company culture is managed by one. The whole team ought to be fired! I rarely want to swear but I can't help it with this case.

I booked online and as I am going through putting in my passport number exp name, page by page unchecking all the extra fee they try to hit you with my name is showing along with my wife's. After we paid we started to printing out the itinerary and we noticed my wife's name is showing 2 times. ** what happened? Oh well we called in to change one to my name and we get, "Sorry sir you need to rebook and pay for another ticket." WTF. After 30 minutes and asking to speak to someone that can help me they keep putting me on hold and coming back saying, "Sorry sir. Sorry sir. We can't help you." What kind of company is this to take advantage of people in this way. I said I have a picture proving my name was on the booking confirmation page, then she say, "Oh well send us the picture and we can help you. Of course we didn't have one but this proves they could if they wanted to. WORST COMPANY EVER.

Flight 5J 649 lands in Tacloban without enough fuel to get its journey back to Manila operating as flight 5J 650. The captain had no idea that Tacloban airport has no refuelling. Hahaha. This guys are worst. Even a tricycle driver won't give you such reasons. Imagine an airline not having the idea of not having fuel in another station. I am sure Cebu PAC is run by a group of idiots.

After spending an hour online to make a booking for my helper I found to my horror when I printed out the itinerary that it was completely different from what I had booked. It had her leaving from the Philippines first instead of Singapore. Additionally, it had her returning to the Philippines the next morning! When I called the Singapore contact line to complain they denied there was a computer glitch on their part and refused to give me a refund. I was charged extra for a new booking.

This young woman in the bag drop off counter #5 last Aug 28, 2016 at 6 pm in the evening named Miss JUSTINE RAY** was rude and taking her own sweet time just accepting bags from passengers who were already holding boarding passes from kiosks. The line was SO SLOW. I and the other passengers noted that all other lines were moving forward at a snappy rate, but this particular line was not moving AT ALL. Why? Because 2 out of every three passengers who went through her were charged for extra baggage (Php 200/kg) or told to take out more things from their bags and take them as carry on. When it was my turn, (I KNEW FOR A FACT MY BAG WAS LESS than 20kgs). To my surprise, Justine Ray told me that I was 6 kgs overweight and would have to pay for excess baggage. It was then that I noticed that there was a medium sized box lying on the conveyor belt that had a built-in weighing scale.

When I told her to move it out and we re-weighed. My bag, it was only 10.05 kgs! IMAGINE THAT. This means that the box I discovered weighed almost 16 kgs! I almost paid for someone else's luggage that Justine Ray failed to push into the other conveyor belt! So that means all the passengers who were processed before me who she had instructed to pay a fee for extra baggage were unnecessarily fined! So Miss Justine Ray of Cebu Pacific staff but hopefully not for long, I would like you to know that you are irresponsible, rude, and you have cost a lot of money to many passengers because you are cavalier and careless. And if Cebu pacific airlines does not do anything about this kind of staff, then justine ray is a stellar example of what cebu pacific is as a company.

Dear Lance, You are speaking about your passengers in the article in the Smile. You thank your for make Cebu Pacific heartfelt gratitude to everyone to make it to the largest and most dynamic airlines in this side of the world. First your flight crew and ground crew. Suppliers and business partners. Your stakeholders. And of course at least your loyal passengers. And that's exactly what I want to say to you dear Lance, your passengers are the ones you have to live from and you have to take more care for them, more and nicely as you do now.

First of all, and you know that already, you have to be IN TIME with Cebu Pacific. Every flight has to be in time. Some big airline companies are making already, and successful, a in time flight program. Furthermore you can make your ground floor staff to inform the passengers, that the plane will be in time. And if not you have to take care for them, the passengers, that their plane is too late and, how much too late. The estimated time the plane will be delayed and when it will depart. So use the screens on the airports. You have too much ground staff. They are playing around with their cellphones, making jokes, have fun together, but not, I repeat, they do not anything to inform the passengers.

Last Tuesday in came from Phuket, Thailand, and the pilot I spoke with was saying already that it was a kind of company policy that you are coming too late everywhere. But what I see and read in the article, the manager has to be the one who is giving the way it's going on, he has to be an example. And as you don't be the one who is doing anything about this, is not to expect that it will be changed, and you will lose your market share, because there are much more companies which has airplanes and want to step in your "success".

I was so angry at the way a cebu pacific personnel assisted us in naia terminal 3 that handles gate 113-114. I can understand the delay because of the weather but how they treat their passengers leave a lot to be desired. When we checked in at 2pm today for 5J477 flight to Bacolod we were informed that the gate for boarding was changed from 120 to 134B. So of course we went there. When our flight was delayed I asked a personnel 3 times if our gate is still 134B and she said "yes". One of the passengers also asked and she answered the same thing so we were confident that we were on the right gate. After an hour we asked again and same answer.

Finally the plane landed and we were shocked to hear our names and it was the last call for flight 5J477. We went to the same personnel and she said it was changed back to 120. They NEVER informed us. Do you think we will waste our time on gate 134b if we were supposed to be in gate 120? The idiotic personnel did not have time to inform us of the change and she was just sitting there doing nothing. I told that personnel; "you're the worse!" I would have said more but we had to rush as we had to run from 134 to 120 so we won't miss our flight. There were MANY of us there on gate 134. No coordination from ANY of Cebu Pacific personnel. They need to retrain their personnel especially those in gates 133-134.

I have recently booked Cebu Pacific airlines from Singapore to Manila and return. My return trip is for 3rd of August however I want to change it to 4th August so I call the local call centre who informs me that the cost to CHANGE the flight will be SGD 80 to change the flight plus SGD 102 fare difference. A total of SGD 182 to change a flight SOUNDS a bit steep so as I'm calling I am looking at new flights for same time and date. As I trying to change my flight I select FLY bag and the all in price is SGD 152. Mmm not bad.

I am so frustrated by now that I now check Jetstar Asia same time, same planes and all in cost SGD 142. So if you want to be ripped off by airlines try Cebu Pacific. They seem to have it down to a fine art. Needless to say there will be a spare seat on the plane tomorrow and I will be on Jetstar in future as Cebu Pacific will never get the chance to rip me off again. This is actually not the first experience with CEBU Pacific. On a flight from Legazpi 2 years ago the plane could not land as it was raining so got cancelled, try again tomorrow!!

The insurance is totally useless as anything that is classed as an "act of GOD is not covered." I expect this includes bags that go missing and anything else. Even delays would be classed as an " act of GOD," however the same weather that stops the plane landing could affect you getting thru the traffic and make you late for a flight would I have no doubt not be classed as an " act of GOD" but may be worth trying when you are told no refunds for late passengers.

I have used Cebu Pacific for years and have been a victim of their scandalous enterprise and bigot capitalism. I only use this airline because of time constraints of my travels and Filipino patrons. I have often used them but get kicked off the site for no reason at all of my flights are commonly cancelled with no regard or reason.

I just recently made a reservation for my girlfriend there from Manila to Legazpi. My credit card approved the flight twice and it was cancelled by the airline Cebu Pacific. I go on countless hours of my time attempting to make reservations and they subsequently try to force meals, baggage, equipment, life insurance and other extras to your flight over again after you refuse them including seating charges for the standard seats. It's so scandalous and a scam how they do this online.

They charge you online fees when you're booking your own flight if this isn't scamming. Well, I only continue to use them because most of the time PAL is full or booked and these airlines have the market cornered at the moment. They have grown too big too fast and can't keep up with the growing demands and quests being made of it. It will fail one day. Let's hope that the customer care as the call it will improve in due time and the airline will become a more dependable and upstanding marketable one.

I don't have a lot of good things to say about this airline but they all have their difficulties. For right now; I'm limited with only the three airlines in the Philippines. I will address later concerns about their safe and unruly conduct. I think they hire a lot of bots for the crews. They all just follow the plan as if you're not a paying customer and they are the primary focus.

As I was checking in at around 5 am, I was informed that my flight would be delayed by approximately 2 hours. When I asked the one manning the counter the reason why a very early morning flight would be delayed, I was given the usual "late arrival of turn-around aircraft" excuse. She further said that it could also be due to the "turbulence" somewhere. I further queried her how come Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines share the same terminal yet it's only Cebu Pac flights that experience these almost standard delays. I was really surprised when she said that I should have taken PAL instead.

I was really appalled by this Cebu Pacific employee's attitude. I've experienced how shabby Cebu Pac treats their customers but this one is a new low for me. One might save on plane fare with Cebu Pac's lower rate compared to PAL's but the delay and poor treatment you get are not worth it! Now I know why Lance Gokongwei takes PAL flights instead of his own.

I am absolutely appalled by how your company, Cebu Pacific operates their business. I had contacted your hotline in hopes to talk to a representative regarding this predicament. I am in due to Cebu Pacific's constant delay with flights. I have a flight booked from Davao to Manila and another international flight from Manila to Canada with a different airline. My scheduled arrival should be more than enough of a gap in between to make my international flight to Canada. However to my disadvantage, I also have learned after being in over 5 Cebu Pacific flights within the last three months of my travel here in the Philippines if not all, MOST have been at least 2 hours delayed. This is not a risk I am willing to take since I have spent over a thousand dollars for my international flight.

I spoke to one of your representatives from Cebu 5 namely Ada ** regarding this issue and she had advised me that I am subject to almost 5 thousand pesos for re-booking fees and flight cost differences. I asked to speak to a supervisor (Steve **) and was on hold repeatedly but Ms. Ada ** had repeatedly told me that the supervisor is too busy to speak to me. Not only does this add insult to the injury, it is also absolutely rude and and unprofessional in my opinion to be told that the person I had requested to speak to and should be speaking to is too busy to give me the time of the day to listen to what I have to say and somewhat come to a resolution.

My most recent flight with Cebu Pacific was from PPS to MNL and a connecting flight from MNL to DVO. My scheduled (and I put this in quotation, since Cebu Pacific clearly does not value their customers time) arrival in DVO was supposedly at 5:10 pm. I had not arrived DVO until 11:55 pm. That is almost 6 hours of my time and energy wasted. How was I and my fellow passengers compensated? A cup of instant noodles and a bottle of water. Time is the greatest currency and I value my time. It is disrespectful and profoundly selfish that Cebu Pacific does not understand that it is not only theirs but everyone else's time that is valuable and therefore it should not be wasted!

I had been very understanding with my previous flights but the fact that after all this I am not even granted to speak to a supervisor to explain my situation is appalling. The fact that at the end of the day I will have to pay another 5 thousand pesos for another ticket due to the lack of Cebu Pacific's professionality is disgusting. This has shown me that Cebu Pacific does not value their customers whatsoever, and that they also use such disadvantages brought to the people by their company as a means to make more money.

I am currently listening to the 2nd announcement that our flight to Bacolod is delayed for another hour. This is after they announced that the flights to Puerto Princesa and Davao will again be delayed. So far, EVERY flight leaving out of NAIA is delayed. People are in the waiting area for hours, some sitting on the floors. The announcement is made over the PA with no Cebu Pacific personnel around. Since they're chronically late (someone mentioned it's not Cebu Pacific if it's on time) get an earlier flight and expect to be delayed for at least an hour or two.

Our flight to Naga last October was canceled due to bad weather -- upcoming typhoon. Since it was important for us to go home to Naga that weekend, we pushed through with the trip but had to endure almost 13 hours of land travel by bus thinking that we'll be able to use it to book another flight in the future through the Cebu Pacific's travel fund or simply give our money back to us. Once we arrived in Naga, I immediately contacted the Customer Service about our canceled flight. The CSR was friendly and instructed us to send our ID's. After the call I realized that he didn't give us the details as to where to send the documents. When I call back, I can no longer connect to the Customer Service.

I also tried to log in to my account in Cebu Pacific's website so I can register the canceled flight but to our dismay, we cannot. Not to mention, the site being too unstable, like it crashes at some point and you have to start over again. Frustrating!!! Interestingly, when I checked in their website about canceled flights, **, our flight to Naga from Manila was not included. Customers, be warned of Cebu Pacific. Aside from this, their flights are always late. They serve you paperish inflight food. NEVER AGAIN!!!

I often fly cebu pacific because of their discount fares. I'm happy that they have vegetarian choices like the Penne Al Olio and Hazelnut Banana Croissant, and I was ecstatic that they even have the Soon (vegan) ramen. I don't know if these are accidentally vegetarian options or if they really added these to cater to vegetarians and vegans, either way, I am pleased.

I can't remember how many times I flew CebPac. My ex-gf is from Cebu and I would visit her every quarter. I can't recall a time when I was extremely dissatisfied with them so I would say the service quality is just average. I can't recall either the time when I was wowed by their service, like the 'above and beyond' kinda service. A lot of times, the flights are delayed but it's because of the traffic congestion in the airport. At the check-in area, there are a lot of improvements to make especially guiding the passengers where to line up so as not to block other passengers. Also, with lots of passengers on queue, there should be a sense of urgency on the part of the staff assisting the passengers.

On the contrary, they are relaxed and they really take their time. They could be more snappy and quick to assist so they can cover as many passengers as possible. When time is running out for those whose flight departures are already near, instead of using a PA system so they could be heard, they just shout, as if they can be heard by many. I wish their management visit the area and see how they can better improve customer experience. On the other hand, their planes are fairly new and clean. Flight crew members are respectful and friendly. Flights are affordable but sometimes, you get what you pay for too, it's not as stellar as you would like it to be.

Cebu Pacific offers a daily flight schedule from Clark International Airport to Singapore and vice versa. The flight attendants of 5J 537 are not all pleasant. Especially when you're bound from SG to PH (16:45 PM - 20:25 PM flights), most of time they seem tired and not so happy to help you with what you need. In the past, I always look forward to their in-flight games as they usually have exciting prizes but now both the prizes and games have become boring. My brother really likes their presentations but now they seem to just do it for SOP. My brother and I also get annoyed with the attendants peddling their cart with uninteresting food choices many, many times during the short flight. I hope Cebu Pacific would try to make their flight service more interesting.

Expect cheap prices for flights but those discounts mean you have to "pay" in some other aspects. Whenever you book a flight with them expect a MINIMUM delay of an hour before you can board your plan. The worst delay I've had with them was being stuck for more than two hours at the airport with no clear updates coming from their staff as to the condition of the flight. Nobody seems to have an answer every time they are asked. They try to compensate with in-flight contests and activities, but that doesn't really solve the time you lose. Further, who wants to play games when you're in a hurry to get to a meeting? If you want cheap flights, go with Cebu Pacific. But if you want to arrive on time for an appointment or whatnot, better go elsewhere.

Showed up for our flight to Cebu and the kiosk was only giving us error messages so we went to wait in line. We reached the ticket counter and they rudely said we are now too late and lost our money. We went and bought another round of tickets for $500 and it was delayed 3 hours. We got on the plane and sat for at least 30-45 minutes with no AC and no offer of water. Then finally the warm water came but was not free. I would NEVER use this company again even if it were free! Stay away from these scam artists! Also very unprofessional workers. Like trained monkeys but not trained well. That's how bad it was.

Consumer Increased Rating!

This issue was resolved just this week after a long wait. I have no more complaints on this matter.

Arnel of Cainta, Other on

Original Review

I have been buying tickets for me, my family and my parents when we travel to our province. Since this is one of the cheapest airlines (I now know why), you get discounts for flight if you book early. Our experience. I booked a round trip flight to Manila & Hong Kong (11 people) two months in advance since there was a promo. The day before our flight I entered our booking for the first ten people. I could not web check in the first batch. When I viewed the details of our booking online I saw that it was re-booked on a different date and I need to pay 3x additional for the re-booked. Why 3x additional of the original price? Meals, baggage were added on top of our original ticket plus the rebooking fee.

Called their customer support and asked what happened? According to them the flight was rebooked online yesterday. Also according to the them that somebody in my party did it. The only reason they based this allegation is that I'm the only one who knew the details of the flight and that there are special information needed to access it. Take note a simple itinerary number and name can cause this incident.

What's worst is that it was confirmed even if full payment was not made. According to them that I agreed on the stipulation in the contract when I re booked. Hello, I told you I did not re book our flight. Why in the hell would I pay an additional 3x my fare, compromise our travel itinerary, waste my company leave taken for this vacation. Just to stress me out? I got nothing to gain in this incident.

So what happened next after I reported this thru email in their website. Got the same reason as the one before and that they would not refund the tickets. It was good as sold and not flown and that they did everything to ensure that I knew the details of the rebooking. I sent another email in reply asking if they are sure that I did the rebooking? Physically? Proof? Your flight can be rebooked without you even knowing it happened until you are stuck in the airport being forced to pay the amount. No email will be sent because it was not paid for. They cannot change it back because they assumed it was you who did it. They did not reply since then and even a report to the civil aeronautics board did not force them to reply.

I'm writing this review so that other people would see what had happened and how Cebu Pacific will treat you. Also if this is not an isolated case on our family. If you read thru this you notice only one ticket was modified. The other one remains unused because I cannot let a first time flyer go without a companion. We ended up buying new ticket on a different airlines that night and went on our vacation as schedule. The children were crying and had their hopes up for the trip for TWO freaking months. No thanks to Cebu Pacific and their management who cannot solve a simple problem.

I asked you to return the flight but your system is not design to do that, even your CS agent cannot do anything. The only thing they can do is get more money for you. You have cheap flights, I guess you need to cut cost on other services like Customer Support. I'm still moving forward with this with Cebu Pacific and waiting for a reply. This is not something you can look back and forget. The trauma that the children will endure if this happened in the airport is something that is unacceptable.

Remember that our flight was rebooked with no confirmation or notification on my end. If in case the information on your booking leaked out then other people can create tremendous stress by messing with your booking. With regards to what Cebu Pacific will do, email you that you did it and never talk to you again. I forgot, I called the second time to ask for a status update and suddenly after hearing my name they said they can't hear me and having telephone problems. Nice one Cebu Pacific... Great Customer care.

Apart from their taglines which I find quite amusing, I would admit, CEBU PACIFIC'S INDUSTRY-LEADING INCOMPETENCE CANNOT BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS. I can understand when the company started out, the opportunity for everyone to travel was pretty much democratized, but in the current scheme of things they have not fared well with customer satisfaction! Never was a time any of the flights I've booked with them left on schedule. ALWAYS DELAYED! When you book with them the question isn't if your flight will leave on time or not, it's about how long your flight will be delayed! This has been going on for years and years but nothing has been done to address this whatsoever!!! "Pwede na yan" service is not good enough!!! It is cheap, but it doesn't mean we need to get cheap service, too!

Once as we boarded the plane, the air conditioning was not even turned on! A lot of the passengers started complaining and went on to make jokes about having to pay for the air conditioning as an add-on service! It wasn't even funny. With their monopolistic hold in the Philippine aviation market, it seems there isn't a whole lot the consumers can do. They provide "service" to a large network, including remote areas so when you want to fly to these destinations, you don't have any alternatives. Unless you want to go extra fly on a heli or something! Or travel via sea or land which would be very hard!

On the week of my birthday, my family and I decided to go island hopping somewhere in Iloilo. We were going to fly to Kalibo, Aklan and take a van going to Iloilo. I'm thankful that our flight wasn't delayed. My only problem was that in my opinion the flight attendants needs act more professionally. Note that the service was ok, no problem with that. However, during the safety demonstration, one of the flight attendants was eating or chewing on something. I just thought it didn't look nice. They should look proper especially while they're in front of the people.

I have had the misfortune of using CEBU PACIFIC services several times since September 2015 and I must say that out of the 15 odd flights I have taken with them 25 WERE DELAYED!!! (I know the math is wrong but is just to show how reliable they are). And even if they are delayed they offer you a plate of 1pc fried chicken, a bowl of rice, and 1 bottle of mineral water (Like I can't afford that). I remember I was once delayed for 5 hours in Cebu and when I approached the Manager on Duty she had the cheek to tell me that if I wasn't happy they could refund my ticket and asked me to seek alternative transport to my final destination!! What a way to be spoken at by somebody that we actually pay their salaries for!!! I took their flights not because I liked their bright coloured air crafts and staff uniforms but simply because I had no choice!!! It seems that priority is given to private owned airlines than National Airlines.

CEBU PACIFIC flies to more destinations daily and more frequently than Philippine Airlines. And the best part is that despite the numerous complaints they are still allowed to remain in existence and there are no other competitors. That is why I suppose that they actually don't give a damn if people complain because they know that nobody will and can do anything against them. I have decided today to say something after they hit my nerve. My friends and I are scheduled to fly from Iloilo on Tuesday 25/5/2016 on flight DG6398 ETD 1940 and ETA in Manila 2115. I received an email a few days earlier informing me that my flight has been postponed to a later time due to extended maintenance time and asked me to call them if I didn't agree. I naturally did as the timing wasn't convenient to me and my friends as we had other plans in Manila that evening. Mind you we are on a business trip and not a pleasure trip.

When I did call them they told me that I could change to an earlier flight but I would have to pay a penalty!!! I hit the roof. I want to change the flight because the flight that they proposed to me is not convenient and I want an earlier flight but I have to pay a penalty. It's the most ridiculous thing that I have ever heard. A customer is supposed to pay extra for services that he has already paid for in full. Honestly I find this unacceptable and I sincerely hope that somebody will take the necessary action against this airlines. After all these complaints it's surprising that this company is allowed to continue to operate. How is that so? Or is it that this company is allowed to take its passengers for granted knowing that nobody will and can do anything to them. Even their ground handling staffs are so very arrogant because they think just like their superiors... "Don't like my services go elsewhere!!"... but then there is no elsewhere!!!

Cebu Pacific Airlines Company Profile