1.30/5
Based on 182 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: April 9, 2018

195 Cebu Pacific Airlines Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 9, 2018

No further noticed staff are horrible esp to the manager of Cebu area Mr. **. He was very rude. My mom was a wheelchair-bound. Waited for 5 hrs to get another flight. They said that due to technical or weather problem but weather was very sunny with temp of 32... what a ** reasons. No compensations... ** services... wish Cebu Pacific will be close soon. Mr president please considered to help us to address this daily problem with Cebu Pac.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I have been a Cebu Pacific for years and had put up for flight delays, but my last experience was unforgivable. I have booked a flight for 2 adults for 4-2-18 to 4-5-18, round trip- Clark/Macau, My itinerary indicates that return trip is April 5, 2018 Thursday at 12:20 Am. My past trips indicated a flight change of schedule, but on my last trip, it did not send me via email about this flight change. This flight was misleading, so we missed our flight for Apr 5, 2018, I called Cebu Pac immediately after finding out that we missed our flight. The person I spoke to said that our return trip to Clark was forfeited, and will have to book another return trip for the next day.

I have paid Php 16,415.26 for the previous booking, and now Cebu Pac, charged me Php 34,901.54 for 2 adults for a 1 way flight to Clark for April 6, 2018. We did not have a choice, 'cause we have to get home. How I can address this issue with Cebu Pacific in writing? I would like to ask for a refund for at least half of the tickets that I paid for the April 5, 2018 flight that we missed, 'cause of lack of communication on their part. This is a "ripoff" and other people at Macau airport also said that they had missed their flight too on April 5, 2018, when we were there on April 6, for the April 7 flight schedule! Please help me address this issue to Cebu Pacific! Thank you for your help!

UPDATE ON 04/08/2018: I have found out that Cebu Pacific only flies on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, to Macau and back, yet my itinerary showed that our flight schedule was May 5, 2018, Thursday, so this where the confusion was.

Get expert buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I booked a flight 12 hrs ago. And they wouldn’t let me change a booking detail, I booked the ticket for 2,346 pesos and they just want me to do the travel fund which will end up to 600pesos only. How fair is that?!! You guys have this rule not to ask for penalties if the booking is within 24 hrs but you don’t actually help people and you just wait til it’s past the time due so passenger wouldn’t have any choice. This is a very rude company. If I can only tell the whole world how disappointed I am because of this airline, I would 100%.

I booked a flight 12 hrs ago. And they wouldn’t let me change a booking detail, I booked the ticket for 2,346 pesos and they just want me to do the travel fund which will end up to 600pesos only. How fair is that?!!! You guys have this rule not to ask for penalties if the booking is within 24 hrs but you don’t actually help people and you just wait til it’s past the time due so passenger wouldn’t have any choice. This is a very rude company. If I can only tell the whole world how disappointed I am because of this airline, I would 100%.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I have booked an on sale air tickets for 6 bound to Manila from Tacloban on April 24, 2018 and paid for it from my card upon payment it said declined, due to experience of double charging from same Cebu Pacific Airlines last time. I did not retry to pay the fees again and exited instead. A few minutes later I have received a mail from PayPal that my "declined" payment to Cebu Pacific was confirmed so I went back to Cebu Pacific's website to recheck my booking, to my surprise the booking details is gone, I contacted their service center immediately and their only answer was that my payment is unsuccessful and the booking is not confirmed. (I rebooked and paid for a new one since their seat sale is almost over.)

I immediately sent them my proof of payment from PayPal and it took them over 24 hours to respond only to say that I need to send my proof of payment which I already did over 24 hours ago so I resent my invoice # to them and waited for their reply the following day saying that my booking was affected by the "failed authorization" and is being reinstated so they will send me my itinerary when it's done. When I opened their site to check on my other bookings the missing transaction has appeared and is confirmed and my payment was credited but I have to pay additional 7000 pesos! I paid on time and even contacted them in less than 24 hours to address the issue but took them so long to respond and is now overcharging me!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

CEBU PACIFIC AIRLINES is a hustler company. They pre-checked every add ons to make money so you really have to be very careful. Double check or even triple your forms before checking I agree button. I did on mine but they were still able to add the ** food which you really don't need for a 1 hour flight from Manila to Bacolod. I tried to calling and talk to them to please help me to modify my itinerary but no one will help you. I was so pissed and disappointed, if they cannot be a bit flexible just for a sandwich a lot of angry passengers is not going to support the business. No more Cebu Pacific for me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cebu Pacific Airlines?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

BAD FOR BUSINESS TRIP!!! I WILL NO LONGER FLY WITH THIS AIRLINE ANYMORE. I have a business trip to Tokyo and I booked a flight to them Feb 15. Then here comes the long weekend. They sent me an itinerary receipt and then during the long weekend they sent me a notification that I need to pay them in cash!!! But according to Metrobank credit card they charged me already... For a long weekend I do not have access to withdraw from my passbook and my flight is already Monday February 19. So I cancelled my meeting and left my company with a bad impression from Japanese partners because I cancelled the meeting due to CEBU PACIFIC FAULT!!! Do not trust this airline if you are dealing with your business!!! All of the customer service doesn't know what they are talking about and very apathetic on the damages it has caused the business transaction!!!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

This airline is the worst I ever had in my life. I am a resident in US and taking vacation in Philippines for just 3 weeks so my schedule and itineraries is tight and needed to be followed. Cebu Pacific ruined my schedule. First of all, they changed my flight date of Feb to Apr, so I have to spend hours on the phone to fix this. Then, I have 2 cancelled flights in a span of 3 days on my trip to 2 cities to take vacation. Their reason is due to weather, however weather on those days are fine in the cities I am going, it's just a cloudy weather, no typhoon or rain at all. Then they just automatically rebook us the next day to a flight I did not agree or requests lol so I have to spend time to contact and email them again with no response.

They told me on my second cancelled flight that even PAL was cancelled but when I went to PAL they told me that all their airlines that day pushed through so I booked with PAL instead and PAL was able to bring me in the city that I originally planned even though I paid much higher, my schedule and itineraries are more important as there are events am catching and has already paid and booked the resort. Actually in my first cancellation, I totally missed the important event I need to attend.

I have my wife and 3 kids with me and the stress and inconvenience they brought to my family on our vacation is unforgivable. I can't even get my refunds yet on this flights as no one is answering in their email and customer hotline. I hope this airline will close down with the many passengers they brought stress and inconvenience. I advise everyone not to use Cebu Pacific, go with PAL instead even if it's more expensive as Cebu Pac airline will ruin your schedules and vacation. Worst airline ever!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

We book a flight to Kalibo at 9:45 AM MNL-KLB then 11:45 AM KLB-MNL. First they moved the 11:45 AM KLB-MNL to 5:55 PM then later on they moved the 9:45 AM MNL-KLB to 10:30 PM which was really revolting since that's not the schedule that we purchased. Are they even allowed to do this? Then if you cancel this, you will be charged with so many fees (cancellation, tax, insurance, etc.). Are they even allowed to do this? I mean that's not what you purchased at the first place. I wouldn't purchase that schedule even if it's peso fare since we don't want to go to Boracay at the wee hours in the morning.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

The worst of the worst airlines to Fly, I went back home for vacation last month and, Cebu Pacific was late for 2 hours to arrived in Bacolod City. Our departure should be 2:15, the plane arrived in Bacolod quarter to 4:00pm. The Plane hit the ground in Manila at 5:36 PM, I was trying to get some help from Cebu Pacific Customer Service to help me to get to International Door to check in so I won't miss my flight. Workers of Cebu Pacific are so DUMB who cannot offer help, All the answer in Domestic 3 was, "I don't know."

My International Flight in Manila was booked at 6:50 pm coming back in Washington State. I advice to take your international flight from Cebu for your international Flight if you have to take another Plane to go to Manila to take your flight. Or fly with Philippine Airlines at least 24 hours early, Mine was 5 hours early but still Cebu Pacific Screwed Up. I have to stay in Manila for 2 days and end up paying for my two days hotel and food and pay extra of 550 dollars for a guaranteed flight just to come back in Washington State. The WORST experience flying with CEBU PACIFIC. DO NOT BOOK A TICKET TO THIS AIRLINES.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

We are trying to check in online today Singapore to Manila. We noticed that there was an add on for the amount PHP500+. I cannot undo this. My son is currently engaged with their frontline over the phone trying to work this out. Front liner says that we could have or someone could have logged in and purchased a seat reservation last Dec. 26, 2017. Ridiculous. We only started to check in online 2am of Dec 27. After an hour and a half of talking and waiting on the phone it got settled. I think this is a SCAM. Criminal I should say. Another friend also had the same experience. Imagine how many people were affected by this. Say Cebu Pac did this to 1000 people in a day. Then these people did not complain but just got sucked by the scam because they checked in at the airport or did not have time to argue. I wonder how much money Cebu Pacific is making out of duping their customers. DTI and NBI should come and take a look on this.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I booked online for a trip to Boracay for Jan 2018. My first time and didn’t realize that everything is pre-populated. I was surprised that my airfare added another 2k to it but thought it would be fees and admin so paid via credit card. Then when I checked the itinerary I had paid for reserved seats which I am unaware of. I asked my sister to ring them straight away only to be told that I need to pay 3k each for 4 person to rebook... What??? Ridiculous. I think the site was done like that on purpose to deceive the customers. NOT VERY HELPFUL. THEY ARE DECEIVING CUSTOMERS TO PAY MORE THAN THE ORIGINAL PRICE.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I was scheduled to fly to Manila from Hong Kong. When I arrived still within the time limit, staff, very rudely said I cannot board if I don't have return ticket. Due to several meetings that is being schedule I may have to come back to HK earlier than September 10, so I had not booked anything yet. My plan would clear in the next few days.

They very rudely dismissed me, then took me to Cebu Pacific ticket office to make me buy a return ticket. At the ticket booth, the staff was also not polite and gave me a very high ticket price. There was a young gentleman who was ushering me, and without me knowing what would happen if I don't fly today, he asked me if I am buying a ticket for the return and I said no, and he immediately ripped my boarding pass... Without saying that I would be losing it because it’s nonrefundable. I've never seen or experienced this in my life. All of the other passengers waiting for the ticketing office, also were extremely shocked. I was not told it's nonrefundable or that I would lose all ticket value and he walked away leaving me stranded in the middle of the airport.

Then they told me that it's on the email from CEBU that return ticket should be shown. However there is no such thing. When I looked over the ticket and received, there is nowhere this is clearly stated. There is no return ticket or outward ticket requirement on the email. Staff was extremely rude. This was my first time with Cebu Pacific and I've never been treated this badly before by any airline.

Email and instructions were not sufficient. I have been in contact with Cebu Facebook and email customer service. And they refuse to accept that their email instructions are not giving the right details. They keep repeating the same sentence "In our terms and conditions it states that it is passenger's sole responsibility to provide all complete and necessary documents upon check-in." I did present all documents to enter the country. Return plane ticket is not a document. Both airport staff was being dishonest when they said it's in the ticket disclaimer that "return ticket" is needed. It's not on it, and customer service is the worst airline customer service I have encountered. Pay a little more and Fly Philippine Airlines.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

While a passenger cannot board the plane because the very slow control on immigration (2 hrs 30 min) in advance. The company reject the rebooking for the next day and ask for full fare, while is absolutely not the responsibility of the passenger. It seems that could be a collusion between the immigration officer and the company, (this generate business). Many passengers in the same situation. Avoid this company.

Original review: July 13, 2017

I have booked all my domestic flights around Visayan regions on their website. Be aware of the manage - purchase add-on. If making a booking, make sure that your flight will allow to purchase add-ons on check in baggage. I just realized that my flight cannot purchase add-ons online. I rang them up and inquire on how to purchase add-ons for my flights. They said that it's not allowed But if you check in at the airport and YOU HAVE EXCESS BAGGAGE, THE AIRCRAFT WILL ALLOW BUT FOR AN EXPENSIVE COST. So Kapamilya, other airlines may be a bit more expensive but they are more flexible on allowances for a cost. NOT WITH CEBU PACIFIC. They also change one of my flight and they want me to just accept it. I asked if they can at least give me something for the inconvenience they've caused me but they said there is nothing they can do except for an additional cost.

Original review: June 17, 2017

I booked a flight on their website for Jan 23! next year. I get an email that it's for June 23 next week! I call them up figuring I would have to pay a change over fee or maybe get lucky and have some decency since it's been less than 48 hours. (Didn't get confirmation email until this morning and was at work all day.) Nope they want to charge me 11000PHP to change my flight with fees. My original flight was only 8600! I can rebook the flight online for 8600 as a new flight! So I go screw it. I will cancel my original and get a credit.

They charge me 8000PHP to cancel the flight and here is the kicker. My new shiny 600 credit can only be used over the phone not online booking! So I have the girl book me the same flight and seats I picked online and her price is 9200! Because over the phone is more expensive. These people don't care about anyone and just want to give you the shaft. Stay as far away from them as possible. I hate that I have to fly with them to go to Bangkok for my flight home. Has me really worried!

Original review: June 10, 2017

We bought tickets going to Mindanao last March. With the situation of that area, we decided to cancel our trip. This company refused to refund or reroute our tickets. They are such a money hungry. This company does not care for the safety of their passengers!!! DO NOT PURCHASE ANY TICKETS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: June 3, 2017

I will never fly with Cebu Pacific again either. They suddenly cancelled routes from Riyadh, Kuwait and Doha claiming it was no longer 'sustainable' for them to continue the route but they falsely advertise this service right up until the day they email me with the news. Now it's been 9 days I've been waiting for someone to get back to me about my transfer to another airline but so far nothing. I'm forced to keep ringing their premium phone line from England (130 PHP per min) but I just get told to wait as I am no longer entitled to a refund now as I chose to transfer.

Original review: May 29, 2017

It would be hypocritical of me to say that I hate Cebu Pacific because whenever I am in the Philippines, I fly 4-6 times a year with them (oftentimes purchasing at regular fare) -- yet this would not stop me from saying that they are not even close to being the BEST. Their number one downfall would be their Customer Service. They lack the basics, and I say this because I have worked as a CSR. I won't mind if they shut-down!

I once called in because I made a mistake in booking Iloilo-Manila ticket when I was supposed to book Manila-Iloilo (I was in Manila, and booked at 3 am, impulsively!). I know I was at fault, but I called in immediately to inform them of this error and they still want me to pay the rerouting fee. That was after P300 worth of phone minutes because their rep READ TO ME an entire paragraph from the T&C which I've repeatedly told her that I am so aware of. That was why I contacted them for consideration. I ended up rebooking the entire flight ON MY OWN to a different day because the flight that day has been taken up (thanks to their very slow CSRs and system).

Even my aunt has a major concern regarding them that has not been addressed yet (after 2 years!). My nephew has been asked to pay for an unaccompanied minor fee for the first time after a few flights and then was asked to accommodate someone else's baggage. He was then advised to go with the person whose baggage was included on his (he had 7 kg. to spare) and was told that if anyone asks, he was to say that man was his cousin. This has alarmed my aunt because what if that man's luggage had illegal items and my cousin's name would register as the owner and why did they make him pay UM fee only to be accompanied by a stranger?

My aunt raised this concern to a manager at Bacolod Airport, through e-mail and Facebook - and I called in again last month regarding this incident and still no one has come up with a viable response as to how could they let this security breach happen. I hope someone still look into this, otherwise, it could happen again to a poor unsuspecting child!

Original review: May 25, 2017

This airline is the worst airlines I've ever flown. Unluckily, I have to fly with this crap because there's no other airlines flying to our province. The price of the tickets are way too expensive. Flights to some Asian destinations are much cheaper than the price to our province. They are making advantage of it because it is the only airline flying to our province. What a shame! Not all people flying to our province are rich, some are hardworking people who just want to visit their family or just want to have a glimpse of this beautiful island in a faster way like flying with an airline. Their service is not even satisfying. They have delays all the time.

Original review: May 11, 2017

Where can I legally file a complaint... This is just too much. I have no idea why this airline is still in business... I booked online a flight for my auntie, Manila to Butuan city. At the airport, she was told she needed to pay cash or they wouldn't let her board the plane 'cause the credit card used purchasing the ticket was declined, which is a big lie and complete BS ‘cause you #CebuPacific already charged the credit card. My aunt was traveling alone and being the pacifist that she is didn't make a scene.

After calling your supervisor and provided receipt for the purchase, you changed your story as to why she can't board the plane. That the credit was not in her name...!!! Have you specified that when we made the purchase then we would've provided the proof that the purchase was all legal and with consent... Then you told her that it was too late, she can't board the plane now... After travelling for almost two hours to get to the airport? When the people that would be picking her up in Butuan were already on their way. Pagka bastos ninyo... Have you no decency? Tao pa ba inyong panan-aw sa inyong pasahero...? You never even offered to rebook her...? And on top of it all, you would not refund? Gagmay ra man hinuon mi nga tao. My complaint might not make a dent... But I swear, as long as I live, I will never ever fly #CebuPacific again.

Original review: April 7, 2017

Bought a ticket on March 28, 2017 for a roundtrip ticket to Cagayan de Oro. Unfortunately, plans have changed so I decided to rebook. What a surprise! Initial charge which was paid ay 12K (me and my son), rebooking would cost me an extra 11K so I thought maybe I should just cancel and get the travel fund then purchase another ticket. GUESS WHAT? Another surprise! Cancelling costs P16,874.80! What's in there? Fees and Taxes: P1443.20. Spoilage Fee: P3,404.80 (what the F is a spoilage fee by the way?). Cancel/Change Fee: P12,026.80. Total of P16,874.80. What a rip off! They are first class thieves that takes money from hardworking people. Guess what? NO MORE CEBU PACIFIC for me either!

The owner should be ashamed of himself for stealing money in your face! I hope karma gets them soon. I can't wait for that to happen. No worries, what goes around comes around and I'm pretty sure that when they get it, it will hurt more. Who knows, the stolen money will just be used to rehabilitate all their kids and grandkids.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I helped a friend to buy a round trip ticket on www.cebupacificair.com on early March, 2017. At first attempt I inputted all details to the system, and went through the payment screens with my credit card, but my ticket was being on hold, said there's some payment issues. My first response is cancelling the request, and used another credit card to perform the transaction. This time everything works, and my friend received its itinerary ticket via email. Few days later, to my surprise, both of my cards were charged! I immediately filed a customer services request at their web, and it asked me to wait for 7 working days. It's the 10th day now and I still got no response from them. After reading through all reviews of this company on this website, I now know I have literally no chance to get my money back. Shame on them. Never use their service again.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I used my credit card to purchase Cebu Pacific ticket online going to Puerto Princesa. I normally receive text message from my credit card once the transaction went through. I received the text message from my bank saying that the charge from Cebu Pacific went through. Right after I received that message I received another text message which came from Cebu Pacific saying that transaction has been declined! I called my bank immediately and they confirmed that Cebu Pacific already taken out the amount! They advised me to call Cebu Pacific. I called Cebu Pacific customer care and I was told to go to the airport more than 4 hours before my flight time which is the next day at 3:15PM to settle the amount.

With all my frustrations I went to the airport 4 hours before and went to Cebu Pacific ticket office. I was told that I need to pay cash and they will charge back the amount debited from my credit card in 10 to 15 days! I told Aaron (the one assisting me from the office) that it means the amount was really charged to my credit card?! It was never declined! Then why I need to pay in cash?! This is like double charging?! I paid them in cash and my credit card was charged as well! What an experience indeed for using their website! I WILL NEVER FLY AGAIN WITH CEBUPAC!

Original review: March 17, 2017

I cancelled a flight last Dec 14, 2016 and I Inquired why I was not getting a notification from my credit card that I have been refunded from the said cancelled flight. The one I talked to read me a note that I will not get a refund anymore, and even told me that I should not be asking those questions "if only I read" the statement. Fine, so thank you for that blunt comment. So I proceeded asking for the travel fund that he said was the only thing I can avail. It will expire on April 10, 2017. So I said I will use it to book a flight to Laoag. Unfortunately, they don't have flights going there anymore. I asked then if there are other ways to avail it. He hanged the phone. It's only Php1,700 but I want a clear answer. Worst airline I transacted with.

Original review: March 2, 2017

Worst Airline ever. CebPac is a complete nightmare. I love to visit my relatives once a year. It's the only airline to my travel destination so we don't have any other option. And every ** time, flights are delayed, not just an hour or two but 3! Rebooks your time to the last minute. There this instance I wanted to print our booking details online but it just happened that our printer ran out of ink. So I had to save the file and print it out to a shop but the website doesn't have a DOWNLOAD option!!! Even a Save as... button?!! The process was time consuming. I can't believe this airline is still running. The management are people who were given a uniform to sleep.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

I just wanted to send this notice out to all Cebu Pacific customer and any future customers. Do not use the services of this airline as they are completely: unprofessional, unreliable, disorganised, full of excuses, lack of communication to customers, arrogant staff, inconsiderate, rip-off. They have the practice of cancelling flights to their choice without communicating and confirming this with customer. They have an excuse of having the right to cancel, suspend or delay flights, however all this is done without getting a hold of the customer to advise and confirm of alternative options or compensation.

I have a very disappointing experience with Cebu Pacific Air who cancelled my return flights from Caticlan to Manila under booking reference number **. Under no circumstance that they advised me of this, not even when I was checking in at the airport for my initial flight from Manila to Caticlan. Basically they let me and companion to fly from Manila to Caticlan but no return flights have been provided since their cancellation. They ruined my entire itinerary and very important appointment at Bacolod because of their cancellations. I incurred enormous amount of accommodation and food expenses whilst I was in Boracay as they could not provide alternative bookings. They took no consideration to my medical condition or health and was even arrogant in changing their stories between one customer service to another.

I have attempted to resolve these issues by emailing them but once again they do not care about their customers. All they care about is their profits and cheating decent and vulnerable people. I would strongly suggest that anyone thinking of booking their flights thru Cebu Pacific to select other airlines. You may need to pay a bit more in air fares. However the quality and stress-free travel is something that is worth paying for. If you don't want any headaches in flying to your destination and back, then avoid Cebu Pacific at all times. I am sharing my disappointing experience with Cebu Pacific so that hopefully no one else would suffer the way I did. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Unhappy Customer.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

Please invest with good customer service representative, put good people on the phone. It was just simply cancellation of the flight it took us 30 minutes, and the issue was not resolved. Every time I asked question he put me on hold. After putting me on hold...he will ask the same question again. We can't even finish one concern. Up until, he said that he couldn't hear me anymore. I just wasted my time calling them.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

On January 29 I booked a one way flight on April 20 (early, I wanted a good price) from Manila to San Jose (Mindoro) for two at the price of 7.498 Php. When My wife saw that sum she said surely there is a mistake, so the next day I checked and indeed, the same flight costs 3.962 Php. Since I was the first one to book a seat on that flight, there must have been a mistake: maybe the website wasn't put ready and after my booking someone saw it. Since CP is only to be reached through Facebook (no e-mail contact) I explained the situation, asking why on January 29 the price was 7.498 Php and the next day 3.962 Php. First answer I got, was to rebook, with an applicable fee of 4.000 Php, which would have left me losing more money. Later I got again a few stupid answers and finally no more answer and my complaint on Facebook had disappeared in a number of other complaints.

This was not the first time we had a problem with CP. Two years ago my wife had a connecting flight San Jose - Manila - Cebu. She should arrive in Manila early in the morning. Her connecting flight was canceled a few days before and they rebooked her on the same flight the next day, although later that day there were still several flights to Cebu with available seats. No way to discuss! Finally it cost her two taxi rides and a night in Manila and the lost of a day with her family. The biggest problem is that CP has monopolies on certain domestic flights. There is no other carrier going to San Jose, where my wife's family lives. We would be happy to pay more if we could avoid Cebu Pacific! Next time I think we will just take a boat!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

My partner from England booked his round trip flight MNL-KUL and KUL-MNL under promo fare just this month, February 6 2017 and that is already confirmed. A few days later, he booked mine using his acct and put all my information but on the other window, he was checking for an alternative flight with the same departure time but with a different return flight sched. He was on the Terms & Conditions with all my information listed and submitted it and he asked me to check my mail for the confirmation. I told him I haven't received anything and to his surprise, he got another confirmation through his email about a booked flight under his name again. Like HECK who would have book 2 flight under one name unless he is Bipolar and last time we checked, he ain't bipolar.

My partner made a long distance call to Cebu Pacific to address this issue and advised him to follow up 24-48 hrs and that call cost him a fortune. I made the follow up after 48 hrs only to get an advise to call back again 24-48 hrs because the concern dept hasn't responded yet. I was totally furious and disappointed. So again, holding back my anger I waited for another 48 hrs and I got the same answer. Customer service was a disaster because it always get disconnected in the middle of the call and had to call back again and explain what happened over and over again. WE gave it one last shot but we were really hoping for a positive conclusion.

So I called on the 5th day (YES, 5th day!!!) the guy told me that there was already a feedback and I got excited because finally after 5 days, this problem will be fixed only to our disappointment, they told us that it can't be changed and if we request for changes, we would have to pay under regular fare plus other fees with a total of 6k and submit some documents. WHY? It was not our error and now we have to pay for their mistake. It was totally a system error. My partner has been a customer of CebuPac for how many years. We just don't understand why that booking was made under his name again when he put all my information there. I am not sorry for saying this but this airline is very cheeky and a total scam.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

I was trying to add a 15 kilos baggage for my aunt's flight tomorrow but the website was not giving us the option to pay it thru a payment center. So I canceled the transaction that I was doing, I booked 4 separate tickets with diff reference numbers. I tried adding the baggage using my other aunt's ticket and it gave me an option to pay for it thru a payment center. I was about to do an online check-in a day before their flight when the website wouldn't allow me to do it since we still have pending amt due.

I called customer service to clarify the error msg that I'm getting. Customer service rep was really annoying. He didn't know what he was saying. He did not understand what I was trying to say. He insisted that I had the intention of adding the baggage on the booking which I said yes. However Cebu Pac's website didn't give me an option to pay for it in cash. If I only had a debit/credit card I should've paid for it immediately. I opted to speak to his supervisor. They placed me on hold for about 30-45 mins which is unacceptable. Same thing happened. Supervisor was rude and insisted that it is my fault. He said it's an isolated case. It can be escalated if 1000 out of 6000 calls they receive each day would have the same concern as mine.

I've been a loyal customer though I am experiencing delays on their flights. I've got this issue once during my trip to Hong Kong last year. I didn't mind paying for it at the airport. I was telling them that it would be 4 old ladies which happened to be my aunts who would be traveling together. It would be such an inconvenience especially that they will be coming from Pangasinan straight to the airport. I don't mind paying for the extra baggage thru the payment center but they insisted that I can only pay for it at the airport. Their ticket costed 26,000 in Philippine pesos for 4 from General Santos city - manila which Phil Airlines would also cost us the same with 10 kilos check-in baggage included on the tickets.

We chose to fly with Cebu Pac since all this years that we've been traveling with this airline we are getting great customer service. We had never experience this, by far this is the worst experience that I had received from them. I felt disrespected and humiliated as a customer. I would never book with this airline again. I am hoping that you could send a feedback to both the rep and the supervisor so this won't happen to other passengers in the future. I always admire call center agents for their patience but not this time. If you need to get my details please contact me at this email **. Thank you!

Cebu Pacific Airlines Company Information