Tire Kingdom

Compare Tires

Research top Tires recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I was a long time customer, all service and tire purchases for my vehicles were handled at this location. Today I brought my car in for an oil change. Apparently the oil level was too low and they refused to work on it. Not only that they made a note on my account to never change the oil again because the oil was too low this day. I was absolutely overdue for an oil change but had no idea my oil level was so low. I'm not a mechanic, it's why I take to a mechanic. So just to clarify, I bring my car in to get the oil fixed and they say they can't fix it because it is broken? Doesn't really make sense to me. Head over to Midas on 4th. They'll take care of you without any problems, and they're cheaper. They also have a better customer satisfaction rating. Check out Tire Kingdom reviews before you bring your business here!

I took my 2009 Honda Fit in for a tire rotation and oil change. When I got the car back they informed me that I had an existing broken wheel lug and it would cost 190$ to fix. As you guessed this was not broken when I arrived. I wash the car regularly and examine my wheels as I am cleaning them. They totally denied the responsibility. Don't ever, even in an emergency go to them. It will cost you dearly!!!

Really terrible place. At least if you need to repair a tire. I had flat tire because of small screw in it. They told me that I have to change rear tire and it will cost almost 200$. Without any additional options. I just sealed in another place for 15$. I hope Tire Kingdom provides better service with selling and installing new tires but I will never be their customer after such kind of service.

Different months I have had my front brakes, starter, flat tire fixed, rear brakes, oil changes (several times). Each time it went well. They are not the cheapest, but they are not the most expensive either. The last 4 times were oil change, then a new starter (verified by AAA when my car was towed to Tire Kingdom), new rear brakes that started leaking (verified when I took my tire off), flat tire fixed (for free, it had a nail in it but they fixed it for free, which pleasantly surprised me). 229 US-27, Clermont, FL.

Just bought 4 new tires at Tire Kingdom in Seminole FL $1200 worth. They had no idea how to mount the tires. They didn't realize the tire came with two different profiles. They didn't know what the yellow and red dots meant on the outside of the tires. So they are now mounted wrong and they scratched two of my chrome rims on my F150. It was like a game to this high school kid to see how fast he could impact wrench on my wheels. Well he missed and put gashes in the chrome. Nobody cares there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tire Kingdom?

Judging by the number of complaints on their facebook page and other posts made by dissatisfied consumers on various websites I am not alone as I write concerning our experience with Tire Kingdom. I feel a bit of history is required here so people do not think I am the type of individual who complains about a business or service based on a first time basis.

I have resided here in Palm Coast, Florida for about 30 years. I know I was probably one of the stores first customers when they opened. Over the years I purchased quite a few sets of tires at this location in addition to having minor and major repairs done to all my vehicles. At one time I owned and operated a small landscape and irrigation company with as many as three company vehicles and two large trailers to maintain. Back in the late 70's and early 80's there weren't too many tire distributors available here in Palm Coast not counting Walmart with whom I had a few tire and battery problems with previously.

For the most part except for price of course I could be considered a satisfied consumer as far as Tire Kingdom is concerned. That all changed today in a matter of hours. Today is the 17th of December 2016, a Saturday. I have been ill and recently released from the hospital otherwise I would be the one doing the running around for our vehicle instead of my wonderful wife.

We already knew we were in need of two new tires, so as far as making a sale there would be no problem as far as the store was involved. I am not sure if the fact the clerk (he does not deserve any other title) was dealing with a woman came into play or not, but Vicky is no dummy especially when it comes to things such as knowing about types of tires, sizes, etc. If the clerk thought he was able to pull something over on her he would be sadly mistaken. She had previously purchased two tires earlier this year from this very store with no problem at all.

We wanted to get the remaining two tires changed plus have the oil changed prior to our planned trip North for the Holiday's. What should have been a routine purchase turned into something totally different in a very short period of time. It has ruined the relationship between a previously satisfied customer and an established business since there is no way we will ever do business with this company again unless it is an emergency.

I received a call from a very upset wife about 2.5 hours after she had left the house. Vicky had been treated very very badly by the people at Tire Kingdom to the point where she walked out of the store. After reading all the bad reviews about the company I knew I would be just wasting my time going there to complain. It seems according to the posts I have read this company could care less if you are satisfied or not. They do not follow-up the complaints with any positive action that I can see and no matter what, it seems their people can do no wrong. Fine, they can continue to have that attitude until the doors close. I just cannot see a company having that type of attitude these days with so many businesses bending over backwards to keep your business.

I still plan on writing the main office of the company even if all it does is make me feel better. I also intend on telling anyone who will listen to take their business elsewhere. There are now several other tire distributors in the area so we do not have to drive to Daytona Beach or elsewhere to get tires, and I hope I can hurt their business even a little.

The front desk was not busy when Vicky arrived. Two service writers and one customer was all that was there. It did not appear too busy in the back either and the parking lot was not as full as you would expect for a Saturday. Vicky asked the clerk who was free if he would look up our service record to see which tires we had purchased several months ago and to please give her a price on two matching tires. He was sort of annoyed at this request for him to do his job and told her it would be a couple of hours before she would be able to get the tires, oil change, etc. She was prepared knowing how crazy or funny a Saturday can turn out to be. He was avoiding giving her a price it seemed to her, no reason given. He then tells her to figure on a price of $260.00 without ever looking at a book, computer screen, nothing to go by.

Vicky tells him that the price is close to $100.00 more than she paid about six months ago, but that did not change his price or his attitude. He then tells her it may be better if she comes back tomorrow (Sunday) why we never found out. Could be he isn't working tomorrow, I don't know. What this clerk did was manage to cost his employer money now and in the future. I will continue to need tires for one or both our vehicles, but I had found a very special person to do repairs on our cars, Mobile Mark and his company are great, period. Vicky got the tires and oil change at Walmart spending about $100.00 less than the off the cuff quote from the tire kingdom clerk. I like saying "clerk". It rhymes with "JERK". And if he worked for me that is what I would do to him, jerk him away from my paying customers and send him packing.

BEWARE! Worst customer service I've ever experienced plus stole my phone charging cord. John (claims he's a manager) seems completely burnt out yet tries to come off like he cares about the customers but he definitely does not! I had the misfortune to have my car towed there with a flat tire and the entire experience was horrible right from the start.

First, John attempted to help me but acted annoyed and had limited communication skills or was too stressed out to. He first tells me he has ONE tire to offer me at one price but then we were actually charged a different price. Nor could he explain in detail about the tires other than what he read on his screen. In the middle of him helping me, his co-workers start talking to him so he stops and starts helping them which I found extremely rude. The entire visit went downhill from there.

We ended up buying 4 tires as I was stuck there with no other choice unless I had my car towed again at my expense which they knew. I was told it would be a "while" before they got to my car, I was there for 4 HOURS! With my dogs who were in the car when I got the flat. I could have had my dogs picked up if I'd known they were going to have me there that long! They took EVERY car ahead of me, one lady who wasn't even there waiting and didn't come back to get her car until 6:30pm while I sat there waiting.

Finally, at almost 7pm they finish my car then after leaving I find my phone charger cord was STOLEN!!! (This is the second time this has happened in FL at a car place.) Called John the next day and he DID NOT CARE ONE BIT and told me there was nothing he could do for me. I don't know how this guy is allowed to work with the public and became a manager. They were EXTREMELY SHORT staffed which doesn't surprise me with a manager like that, I wouldn't be surprised if they have a hard time retaining workers. I WILL never go back to this store and will make sure to tell everyone I know about my experience.

14650 S Tamiami Trail store: Yes this is an older incident. I'm adding to the long list here. When we arrived in Oct 15 our car was buzzing, I took it to Dixie Buick across the street from TK. The power steering fluid was low causing the buzz. The transmission was overfull, explanation was someone syringed fluid from the steering pump and put it into the transmission which would have brought me back in for more repairs. TK did an oil change the day we left 6 months earlier and vandalized it. Dixie charged me $160 to flush and replace the contaminated trans fluid in a car with 50,000 miles which wasn't due for change until twice that mileage. Most expensive oil change ever. Why doesn't the attorney general do something about this place?

November 29, 2016, 08:00 hours. Brought coupon in for $19.99 Oil Change. Was given paperwork to sign for over $46.00. Had additional $16 for battery check. Battery check was free as stated on the coupon. When I asked about the discrepancy I was told that, "...oh, that is automatic, I'll just take that off." Sketchy.

On 10/12/16 I brought my vehicle in for a 5,000 mile tire rotation. Very simple but it took over an hour and a half. When my vehicle was ready I noticed the technicians were watching me as the tech that worked on my car backed it out of the garage. Immediately I thought they damaged my car. I inspected the car and found the two right side wheels were damaged. It appeared the tech hit the wheels with the impact wrench since the damage was in the center of the wheel about an inch from the lug nut. Both wheels had identical damage.

The manager quickly said the damage was there before. He tried to tell me he has 18 years experience in wheels and the damage was curb rash. In any case, their insurance company conducted an "investigation" and agreed with TK. So be aware, if you decide to take your vehicle to TK, do take a close inspection of your vehicle with the manager and photograph the wheels before. I for one, will not be going to Tire Kingdom in the future.

I took my car to Tire Kingdom because of a rattling noise coming from the front of the car. The tech check it out, after he finished checking my car out, he and the manager came, and got me to take out to the shop where they still had my car up in the air on the lift. The mgr then explain to me that the front suspension control arm was bad and that was causing the noise, and it needed to be replaced, and replacing them will fix the problem. He told me that it will cost $525, I allowed the repairs. They called me around 7:30 p.m. (mind you, they had my car since 8 a.m.). After paying for my car and leaving, I wasn't completely satisfied, the noise still exist. I was going to take it back, but by the time I've would have got back there they would have closed. I decided to take it back the next day, but unfortunately I was hospitalized for several days the evening I got my car back.

I returned to Tire Kingdom a week later to inform them that my problem still exist, I was told by the mgr that his mechanic was on vacation for a week and to bring it back then. I was patient and did so, upon my return the mgr began to insist and argue with me, that he told me that this may not fix my problem. Which would be crazy for me to allow them to do work to my car with them being uncertain that it would fix the problem, especially at the tune of $525. Finally after disagreeing with him that he told me no such thing, he got mad and told me to leave, and to take my car to the dealership, and let them fix it. I told him I wasn't taking my car anywhere and called the police, after they investigation, they determined that I was truly mistreated, but it was a civil matter and there was really nothing they could do.

Since then I took my to another mechanic and it was determined that Tire Kingdom replaced a part that did not needed replace. My new mechanic shop called For Less, located 49th St. 2nd Ave. So find and fixed my problem and now my car runs great. I'll never take my car back to Tire Kingdom ever again, not even for tires, they will just sell you services that you don't need and when you complain they treat you like a nobody, and that's putting it nicely.

I went in to get a petcock on the rad replaced as the rad was very wet around that area, the petcock broke off so I need to get it replaced and wanted them to take a look as well as I told them it was very wet. $95 dollars and 24 hours later they advised me the rad had a leak, they still filled it up with coolant and a new petcock. All the fluid they put in leaked out, in their driveway. I would have thought that a full service place like Tire Kingdom would have done a little more looking around instead of pouring 72 dollars of coolant on the ground.

I have spent a lot of money on my 3 cars at this Tire Kingdom in the last 10 years or so, they won't get another penny from me. The worst service possible, no thinking about what they are doing. They could have called and said, "It has a leak. We put in the new petcock. Should we do the fill or just the petcock?" knowing that a leak would cause all of the overpriced coolant to drain out, in their driveway. Oh and the one star is for the 3 dollar petcock they charged me 10 dollars for, I'm sarcastically giving them points for racking up the price and making a buck any way possible even if it means losing a customer.

Today, October 17, 2016 I brought my car to Tire Kingdom (Lake Park, FL) to get my driver's window fixed. They indicated that it needed a window regulator motor and would cost around $350. I left my car at around 10:30am and then I received a call around 3:35pm stating that the regulator motor they were trying to put in did not fit. They stated they tried 2 regulators and then decided they had to purchase one from a dealership and assured me that one would fit. I was confused. The only choice I was given was for them to purchase item from dealership which would cost an additional $200. I refused and asked them to put old part back into car. They indicated that they would do so but when I got to shop my window is being held by duct tape.

I wish I could attach pictures so that others can see what type of service I got. They also charged me labor since they stated that they could fix the window within 2 days if I chose to purchase from dealership. Who would truly believe the only regulator that would fit my car HAD to be purchased from dealership?! I will also be fling complaint with BBB. So disappointing.

Made an appointment for alignment...tires had wear but not yet ready for replacement. Asked about the possibility of new tire deals available. The rep indicated a tire choice however they were white walls which we did not want...came away with a alignment pulling to the left and a hole in our tire...therefore on our way home the low tire pressure light came on. Put 33 pounds...let set overnight 19 pounds in the morning. Not a reputable business...check before using. Our experience was unacceptable.

I am writing this in the hopes that others will not get ripped off, insulted, threatened, and then totally dismissed by the corporate office of a company who
*******************************

Note to approver:

Review already published here:

Thank you.

*******************************

claims to promote great customer service. Before going out of town on business, I took my truck in for service on June 15, 2016. A voice message was left on my cell phone by the store manager who gave me a "verbal estimate" of $2,460.00. I was told that a "final assessment" had been made and that the price of $2,460.00 would be the final out the door price including any taxes. The manager explained that the vehicle needed a rear end replacement to resolve the problem (even though the vehicle has been well kept). Because I had dealt with Tire Kingdom in the past without any problems, I verbally authorized him to complete the work based on his final assessment which he stated would solve all of my problems. Less than 24 hours later.I received a voice message stating that the price was increased to $4,100 even though I was originally told that I would only have to pay $2,460. At this point, my truck was totally taken apart and I was told by a service technician there would be a substantial fee if I decided to have them put it back together. When I went into the store to see about my truck, I was very upset about the price change and felt I had been robbed. The technician who was working the sales counter told me that if I didnt pay, they would keep my truck. I paid for the truck and made up my mind that this issue was not over.

I contacted the district manager and told him that I had done business with Tire Kingdom for many years, and never had any problems in the past. I told him about the price change and how uncomfortable I felt dealing with the technician. During the course of the conversation, the district manager became rude, unprofessional, and started yelling at me and really did not want to hear what I had to say. He told me that an additional assessment, although unusual, was the reason for the cost estimate increase, even though I had been given a final cost assessment. His attitude became offensive and he suggested that it was somehow my fault for allowing them to continue the work. He further suggested that the cost of them putting the vehicle back together would have been very costly, and that it was in my best interest to have the work completed as I did. When I disagreed with him, he became loud and I asked him why he was shouting. At this point, he became more confrontational and I realized that I was getting nowhere with the conversation (which was heard by someone else in the room because the call was on speaker). After realizing that Tire Kingdoms corporate office didnt care anything about my issue, I contacted the Consumer Affairs office who explained to me that there was not much they could do to resolve the problem. After several weeks, they received a response to my claim from Tire Kingdom which totally dismissed my claim and said that there was nothing they were willing to do.

That is not where the story ends! After returning from a pre-planned vacation, I drove the truck which had been sitting in the yard since we had been away. I kept hearing strange noises in the front end (which I had never heard before repairs were made) and noticed sensor lights coming on (which also had never been seen before the so-called repair). I was totally upset and my son had to calm me down. He suggested that we go to another Tire Kingdom that was close to where he lived for an assessment. On Sunday, August 14, 2016, we did just that (of which I have a copy of the estimate). After having Tire Kingdom in Jacksonville look at the vehicle that had not been driven more than 500 miles, they discovered it needed work on the front end, at the tune of $1,671.40, which was never part of the original final assessment. So now I have a truck that I have invested over $4100 dollars, and still needs almost $2000 dollars of more work, even after Tire Kingdom in Gainesville, Florida told me that no further repairs were necessary. I am a senior citizen and this has been very distressing which is why I am begging you to PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, whatever YOU do---NEVER DEAL WITH TIRE KINGDOM!

Last year 2015, our A/C went out right in the smack of Florida summer. We took it to Tire Kingdom on Kirkman Road. They fixed the A/C with all new parts and we spent $1,175.00. In the beginning of summer this year 2016 the A/C started blowing hot air whenever we stopped at a light. It would work when we were driving, so we took it back. They checked it and said nothing was wrong with the A/C that everything was working properly. We are not mechanics but I don't think it should start blowing hot air when you are at a light. A month later it's blowing hot air ALL the time. Now we are pissed. We go back and they "check" it and then tell us that the A/C is fine. It's that we are having electrical issues and they would charge us $100 just to take a look at it.

Obviously we left. We then took it to Goodyear where they told us that there was a A/C fuse missing and that's all it took. The A/C runs perfect and they didn't even charge us to look at it. We will never go back to that Tire Kingdom on S Kirkman Road, Orlando Florida and we will make sure that none of our friends go there either. All our friends will start going to Goodyear on 601 N. Bumby Avenue Suite A, Orlando Florida 32803. Believe me my husband works as maintenance of an apartment complex everybody asks him about a shop that we can recommend and believe me we are saying Goodyear and make sure to never go to Tire Kingdom. They will trick you and lie to you and make you spend money that you don't need to spend.

I went to tire kingdom in Winter Haven Fl to replace two of my tires. They had a promotion going on and for $50 more I could replace all four tires. That sounded like a great deal so why not. They were not busy and told me my car would be ready in an hour and a half. Well 4 hours later I get a call to come pick up my car. I asked the guy at the desk why it took so long and he said one of the guys broke the sensor so we had to replace it.

The next morning when I am on my way to work a TPMS lights up on my dashboard. I call Tire Kingdom and the guy tells me to bring it in and they will check the tires. What the? Shouldn't they have done that before I left. Well I took my Civic in and they tell me the sensor was bad and needs to be replaced. It will cost me $125 plus labor. What? All the sensors worked when I took the car in. They broke one of them when they changed one of the tires maybe they broke more than one and only admitted to breaking one so I would have to come back. Well my husband was very upset and told them we were not going to pay for something they had done. We left without getting the sensor replaced. These are the kind of mechanics that we are warned about. They fix one thing break another so you keep coming back. We will not be going there again and I advise you not too. They are very shady.

I moved to Delray last year and someone I used to work for recommended Tire Kingdom for auto work. Last November they replaced leaking rear differential seals on my Honda CRV. I found them very pricey and last week I did some calling around for price comparison on auto services. I settled on a small Asian car service company that got great reviews and has been in business for over 20 years. I brought the car in for a 75 K check. I was told rear differential seal were leaking. Frankly I was floored since last November I paid Tire Kingdom close to $700.00 to have work done. Since the invoice stated work was still under warranty, I drove to Tire Kingdom.

I asked to speak to the manager and showed him the invoice and said "you did the work last November. I just had another mechanic told me rear differential is leaking and the work is under warranty." The manager, a young man with who I had some issues last year, immediately got very defensive and demanded to know who told me, have they shown me the leak and generally made me feel stupid. When I told him who inspected the car his very sarcastic comment was "well, that sure sounds like a very reputable company." Then he begrudgingly said "if you bring it in, we'll take a look."

I offered to bring it in the next day but I added that since I work, if I get the car in by 8 am I would like to have it back by noon. He told me that was impossible because other cars come in during the day. I immediately understood that he was gong to try to keep me there sitting for as long as possible. We finally settled on Saturday, this coming August 13th at 8:30 am.

I have contacted corporate via Twitter and see how they respond. This is not over yet, but they seem to lack basic customer service skills besides charging 1/3 more than what other places in the area charge for comparable services. I will post the outcome of this next week and will also post a review on Yelp and TripAdvisor and F/B. P.S. I have a copy of the invoice if needed.

Case Description: We own a Honda Civic, which is a very reliable vehicle, and we maintain it very well. We change the oil every 2900-3500 miles, and have all records of repairs/oil changes. We took our vehicle to Tire Kingdom in Melbourne, FL for a routine oil change. Our car was running perfect, and there were no issues with our vehicle. So, we had the oil change done. On the receipt, there was nothing indicating anything wrong with our vehicle. (Tire Kingdom is required to notate any findings of necessary repairs on your vehicle any time they have your vehicle in their shop.) The only notation was that our tires were not rotated; They didn't need to be. We had new tires put on our vehicle within the year.

My husband and I were driving on Hgwy A1A on 7/15/16, and next thing you know, our oil light starts flickering. I made my husband aware of this and said, "Huh. That's weird. We just got our oil changed within 13 days." All of a sudden, the car starts making this horrible noise coming from the engine. Our car loses power, and it was really scary. We pull over. We pop the hood. My husband checked the dipstick for oil. Bone dry! No oil whatsoever in our oil tank!! Really?! We thought, "Well maybe if we put oil in it, the car will start back up..." My husband didn't think it would because once the bearings in your engine are gone, there is no hope. We tried 2 quarts anyway- nope. Nothing as we suspected.

We called Tire Kingdom. We told them what happened and how upset we were being stranded, and that this was complete negligence on their behalf. Tire Kingdom took responsibility, and has our car towed back to their shop. I followed up the next day, and sure enough, our engine was fried due to the mechanic not putting our oil filter back on correctly causing oil to leak and engine to fry. Now they are not trying to take responsibly. This is unacceptable! The manager admitted to me that whomever serviced our car was terminated, and "that was all he could discuss since their insurance was involved." Need justice.

I filed a complaint with the better business bureau, and Tire Kingdom is now saying that there was an oil leak in the crank shaft seal. Hahahahaha! If that were the case, I am pretty sure we would know about it. Also, Tire Kingdom would have seen that during their "routine inspection" when they did the oil change. Why wasn't it documented via Tire Kingdom? And now all of a sudden, there is something "wrong" with my car? Please.

So here was my response: "Really? Crank shaft seal? I am sure you found oil around the crank shaft seal because my husband accidentally spilled some oil because we did not have an oil funnel to put oil in the car after our engine seized! Why can't you accept responsibility that you screwed up??? It happens! You fired the person who serviced our car! I am surprised our car lasted for 12 days! We have taken very good care of the vehicle, and NEVER had any issues with it. As it was explained to me, the leak started slow, and due to the pressure of the negligence of the filter not being placed correctly, all the oil came rushing out like a river. When we got home that night, we saw ALL OF THE OIL IN OUR DRIVEWAY! Shall I take a picture? You know what, no worries. My attorney will be contacting you, AND, you best believe that I am going live on TV about this!"

"Also, please enjoy the link I have provided to establish a pattern of negligence from other customers that have dealt with with your SHADY, UNPROFESSIONAL, CROOKED ways! Consumers need to be aware of how you take advantage of folks, ignore legitimate faulty repairs, and do not take responsibility for YOUR negligence, Tire Kingdom! I will on TV by Wednesday, guaranteed! You do not stand behind your work, and it is a shame. Here is the link so you can see the pattern of negligence from other consumers: https://www./tires/tire_kingdom.html -Unacceptable. Irresponsible. Total INJUSTICE!"

I purchased Michelin tires in 2011. Have purchased from others prior for about 15 yrs. Now I've had two tires with tread separations. They refused to contact Michelin. Tells me I should have alignment every 5 thousand miles, ridiculous. I've had other matters with them. Just to say I will never go back. This shop is located in Brandon, Fla.

I had the oil changed in my car. 4 days later it blew up from lack of oil. They found a hole in the oil filter on the back. Looks like it hit a lift bolt when backing out of the garage. They are not claiming responsibility due to damage to the oil filter. They caused the damage.

I have a 2002 Blazer used for work pulling a small trailer. New engine 3 years 30000 miles. Saturday noticed the coolant smell as I pulled into my warehouse never overheating. Spent 90 mins. at warehouse. Put water in the radiator. Drove 10 mins. home. Dropped trailer never overheating. Waited an hour, checked the water then went to TK to less than mile from my house in Oakland Park, FL. Expected the water pump to be the issue. Was given a piece of paper to authorize a compression check for 29.99. Could use new tires as well. It's 1:00 pm. Tell the guy I don't need the truck until Sunday but have to have for work Monday. About 3:00 TK calls to confirm it's the water pump. $1300+. "Ok. Need it before you close tomorrow."

Sunday 3:00 I call TK to hear "we're finishing up." I call back at 4:30. Have been talking to same guy all along. Different guy answers and doesn't know what's going on. 10 mins. later original guy comes on to say... you ready... "Bad news Tim. Your head gasket is blown!! We couldn't run the compression test because the water pump was bad." "Wait. What??? So you replaced the water pump anyway?" So for another $1500 they can fix that and I have no truck for work. They claim I blew the head gasket driving it overheated. Not true. How about doing what you said you were going to do. Finding the problem and letting me know before just doing something. Trusting TK to repair the head gasket? $2700 for a vehicle I paid $3000 for? Incompetence or deception. Which is worse??

I was trying to be as nice to those guys as I can. Three (!) times I come to them and give them all info they needed so they simply can give me an estimate. Three (!) times they manage to lose that info, so I had to start from scratch. Last time I lost my cool by saying: "I don't give a damn. Just find that info. YOU GIVE ME YOU WORD you not going to lose it this time. And you lost it again?!" So, they start to patronize me on the sob jest of "disrespect"... I ask for a manager, but manager happened to be a "buddy". And after I called to district manager and left a message, nobody call me back!

I called this Miami Gardens location before going in and asked the wait time. Was informed the wait time was long so I asked could I make an appointment which I was told yes but the staff member placed me on hold and never came back. I went into the location and my car was checked in under the normal wait although the staff member acknowledged it was he who put me on hold and never came back. After about 10 minutes that staff member went to the car and looked at the tire and said it would probably not be patchable due to the wear on the side wall of the tire from the flat. Instead of the staff member getting someone to check the tire out to confirm he told me to wait. After that 2 females who appeared to be in high school came inside the location and chatted with the staff member sitting behind the desk. It was apparent at this point that this location was unprofessional. Those females walked in and out of the location as if they were the owners.

More young people (guys) who were not getting service came in and sat inside the waiting room. About 1 hour and a half into my wait I asked how much longer it would be before they could check my car and he responded I was next. Approximately 45 minutes later my car tire was checked and a staff member advised me that he did not find a hole in the tire... I drove off and the next morning my car tire was flat. I then drove the car to a different Tire Kingdom location who immediately took my car in, checked the tire, and found a hole. Very dissatisfied customer at this point.

I visited Tire Kingdom store number 956 at 7601 Majorca Place in Orlando, FL for the first time this past Monday to get a tire switched out and another replaced. Service was great, relatively quick since I was a walk-in, and they gave me a great price on a new tire and the install. Two days later I found out both of my brake lights are out. I return to have that looked at. They quote me a reasonable price ($16) over the phone and then claim I misheard them when they hand me a $56 bill. They claim I had signed the invoice at that price but the invoice was blank when I signed it because they hadn't even looked at the car yet.

They tried charging me for a half hour of labor ($48.50) to change two light bulbs, claiming it was the "industry standard." I called a couple shops and that is definitely not the industry standard. They took $20 off the price which I appreciated and thought was fair. Then, less than an hour after picking up the car the TPMS light suddenly comes on. I maintain my car just to avoid unexpected issues. I was willing to give benefit of the doubt for both tail lights going out but I find it highly suspicious that I now have another indicator light on within an hour of picking up my car. I called to complain and ask for what to do, and I'll admit I wasn't exactly nice but I wasn't yelling or screaming. The woman who answered said simply that they did the service requested and had nothing to do with this new issue and then pretty much hung up on me.

I will never bring my car to these people again and wouldn't recommend them to anyone else either. I can't prove whether or not they messed with my car but knowing how well I maintain it and the highly suspicious timing of all these things suddenly going wrong. I will be calling the corporate office to suggest they audit the activities of this location to ensure they are not doing anything illegal in an effort to guarantee themselves business.

Tire Kingdom on Narcoossee Road outside of Lake Nona - When I called about getting my vehicle serviced, they told me they would not be able to look at it until noon the next day. I had time so I decided to bring in the vehicle that night so they could look at it as soon as they could. Around 1 pm I called to see if they had some news. They tell me two mechanics called in and they have not had the chance but they then promised me that they would look at it and repair it as well. They closed at 8 pm that night. I called them at 7 pm and they gave a diagnosis of "there is something internally wrong" and they would have to charge me 5 hrs of labor to find out what it was. Isn't that what I dropped off the car in the first place? Anyway, don't waste your time, because that is what Tire Kingdom will do.

Just saying the parts for front and back brake pads/rotors/and oil cost about 300.00 for my car. That is what I paid online. Tire Kingdom could do the job for 900.00 - way overpriced. I ran and ordered parts from Pep Boys.

I allowed Tire Kingdom to change my oil in my Mercedes and they place the wrong oil filter in my car. My engine is now destroyed. I'm currently trying to fight this case. I have pictures to prove it.

I purchased 4 brand new tires less than 1 year ago and 10K miles. I have all service records from dealership that been performed. Now Tire Kingdom is not honoring the warranty I paid for the tires I purchased. They claim I didn't perform proper maintenance to the tires and therefore won't honor the warranty. This is really upsetting. Dishonest who they are cheating on consumers. I don't recommend buying or using Tire Kingdom.

I went in to get an oil change done first thing in the morning at the opening of the store. David ** told me that he had all times booked and that the only time available was 330 in the afternoon. I left and went home and made an appointment on the computer and got an appointment for 1030 in the morning that same day. When I returned he was very rude and crass toward me. He became even more irate when he realized that I had made an appointment for 1030 am. He then screamed at me saying that now I had double booked him and that this does not make a difference and I had to wait a longer. At that time the bay had only one vehicle and all I wanted was an oil change.

I contacted corporate about his behavior and the way I was being treated. He demanded to know who I was talking to on the phone. I told him it was none of his business who I was talking to. He then refused to service me, accusing me of being rude and told me to get out and that he was going to have the police remove me. He then said that he can do it the easy way or the hard way. By calling the police. His behavior is very rude and unprofessional. I later found out when I called that he was the manager. And he refused to speak to me to correct the problem that he had caused with his bad customer service and unprofessionalism. I called corporate about the issue and I hope that they take care of this as I will never, never, NEVER GIVE THEM MY BUSINESS AGAIN.

Compare Tires