Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.41/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

223 Tire Kingdom Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 5, 2019

Had a 9 am appointment for 1 tire replacement. Initially told $159. Said only had a more expensive tire. Told them when I made appointment yesterday they had plenty of the tire that was quoted. Then they tried to sell me a tire sensor (it wasn't bad). They wanted $271 for a $159 tire. Crazy. Buyer beware.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I was asked to go into the garage area and was told I needed two wheel bearing hubs, two front struts, and two inner and outer tie rod ends. So I ask for an estimate and I’m told to wait about 10 minutes and the manager would do that. I walk up to the manager and he tells me that the price is about $2200.00 and I almost burst out laughing. I tell him I bought my 2002 Impala 4 years ago for $2000.00 and I’m not putting that much money into my 18 year old car. He says, "It drives good doesn’t it." Now I was born at night but not last night. I’m fairly mechanical and checked online for all the parts they said I needed and I also am going to replace two other parts that weren’t included in their bid. I can get all the parts for under $300.00. What a RIP-OFF. Stay away from TK.

Get expert buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Called to make an appointment for an oil change. They ask me what vehicle I had (2015 GMC Sierra 5.3l). They told me that it required Full Synthetic. There's no such thing, but it also helps their marketing. There's Regular oil, Blended & Synthetic. They told me the price should be $59.**. Unless there was more required. My truck is bone stock. Standard Chevy small block, the same for the past 50 years. I show up, he greets me nicely and says, "HEY I got a Coupon for $20 off for you." I said AWESOME. I won't do the math for you. Some time later I'm told my truck is ready. He presents me with a bill for $97.76. Did you do the math from earlier. Did you come up with 97.76. Probably not.

I question the bill and he says "Our standard for oil is 5qts, Anything more than that is $11.00 a qt." Nobody ever said anything about a standard or 5 qts. What kind of vehicle do you have was the only question. I paid it and left. Stewing on this the whole way home I did something I never do. I called customer service. They were very nice and listened to my entire story. Even asked me what I thought a good resolve would be. I said, "I didn't want anything for free. Just honor the $60 and I'm good." Then she shows her corporate colors. "SIR, they did tell you it might be more." We went around for a few minutes and she wouldn't admit that their marketing was a big lie. I said, "Have a nice day," and hung up. PLEASE stay clear of these thieves.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I went to Tire Kingdom in Oviedo FL to get a patch for a tire with a nail in the tread. They refused to patch and told me I needed a new tire. They did not have the tire in stock until the next day and KEPT MY CAR OVERNIGHT. Upon picking it up the next day, My dashboard LIT UP and they told me I had engine/piston issues, My car was just serviced 3 months prior. I called my mechanic, had him speaker phone with the manager and he denied anyone touching my car. I had to have the car towed as it was undriveable and now I have a massive $$ repair. When asked if he would do anything to compensate for the tire, he laughed and said, "NO, have a nice day." This is NOT the 1st issue with the locations. I have heard stories from others. DO NOT use this location!!!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Purchased 4 Cooper touring tires yesterday from TK. I agreed to pay $570 including alignment, balancing, road hazard, free rotations. When I picked up my car I noticed almost $300 for labor. How is this possible? This is an exorbitant charge. I trusted the service manager for his recommendations of Cooper. After reading many customer complaints about Tire Kingdom and Cooper Tires I am very upset.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tire Kingdom?

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I would rather go to a mom and pop store before going to the Tire Kingdom on Lake Worth Rd in Lake Worth, FL. I walked in and was greeted with, "Got a Question?" I asked for an oil change and their response was, "That's not going to happen". I told him, "Ok great customer service." I seriously don't know how they even have business with that attitude and lack of customer appreciation. Last time I checked, the customers who come in for service keeps the doors open. Very disgusting and disappointing.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I bought from Tire Kingdom of Deerfield Beach, FL 2 tires that were $70 dollars each. Those 2 tires instead of costing me $140 plus taxes they included Labor of $124.00, New tire fee $2, Parts, $159.00, shop fees $12.60, etc for a total of $304.61 Dollars for 2 cheap tires and a alignment. For a (2 hour) job they took 4 hours. Never in my life I would enter a Tire Kingdom. Scammers!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Cooper tire GLS 1300 miles and the inside sidewall leaking. Tire Kingdom would not replace defective tire without high cost. Avoid Cooper tires and tire kingdom. There is no way I ran over something when the car had been sitting for 2 weeks.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Purchased 4 new Michelin Tires for a performance sedan. The tires have been rotated at the same time as oil changes. The tires do not even have 12K miles on them and they are all worn. I need to purchase 4 brand new tires. The manager inspected the tires. He is now trying to sell me another brand of tire; "since the Michelin didn't work out too well for you." Are you kidding me??? I paid premium to have the Michelins vs. some knock off no name brand.

Horrible experience. They are always trying to "upsell" other services also. The last time, I left with an oil change and tire rotation, my coolant light came on one day later. The coolant cap was not properly sealed/closed. I found out Tire Kingdom works on commission based selling. They will wreck your car and tell you need things you don't. I will NEVER, EVER walk into another one of these scam tanks. SHAME ON YOU TIRE KINGDOM.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I took my 2006 Pontiac GTO here on 10/18/18 for leaking coolant from the front of car. I picked up my car on 10/26/18 at 513 pm. I told them no to the coolant drain and refill. 14 days later my car was leaking green coolant. GM cars are only to have Dexcool coolant in them which is orange. I took it to another Tire Kingdom and they stated it was the water pump and on the receipt they charged me for a New HVAC heater valve they bought from Napa part number 660-1294 which is not for my GTO. It's a Ford heater valve. You can not even get this part from any auto store. Has to be purchased online since my car parts are obsolete. I called the corporate office and told them that this is fraud and on my receipt it also states car was leaking water and they charged me for a part that does not go to my car.

Took it to my mechanic Brothers Auto in Tampa FL and it was a seized water pump and huge crack in my radiator. I only put 42 miles on my vehicle from picking it up on 10/26/18. I called and spoke to Renee in corporate. They said they will refund my amount of $346.46 since they almost total my vehicle by adding the wrong coolant. The coolant does not mix with Dexcool. It turns into a gel and can blow all your coolant system and potentially your engine. Now the bill is $572.00 and they refuse to pay. The Tire Kingdom I went to was in Seffner Fl #164 and people there were calling me and denied they ever touched my coolant. I have the receipt and they took that charge off when I picked up the car. Still have receipt to prove and I will be contacting an attorney over this. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR To TIRE KINGDOM!!!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I went to Tire Kingdom in Orlando last Monday with a tire leak. I sat there 2 hours and was told they couldn't find anything wrong. My tire was low again in a couple of days and I made an appointment to drop my car to look at the tire again. When Steven called me from the store he told me there was a hole in the side wall. I thought that was strange since I was just there on Monday and nothing was there. I also thought it was a tire I just bought there less than a year ago. When I tried to talk to him about it he got angry and started yelling at me that he already explained it to me and if I wanted to talk to him about it I would have to come in. I asked to talk to the manager as I didn't like how he was talking to me. He said the manager was busy so I would just have to come in if I wanted to talk to him.

I told him I wanted to wait to speak to him and he hung up on me. I called back twice and he continued to hang up on me. The third time the person who said he was the manager (not sure if that is true) got on the phone. When I tried to talk to him about how I was treated he said he knows Stephen wouldn't do that and I could either talk rationally or he was hanging up too. He said that to me twice. For him to threaten that he was hanging up and condoned what his employee did is unacceptable management behavior. At the end he told me he was putting my tire back and I can just come and pick up the car. I told him to put the new tire on and he refused. His behavior caused a loss of a sale and any business that I or my family may have in the future.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Left oil drain plug open and lost the oil. I had to go to the dealer after words. Got an estimate for several repairs needed, went to the dealer and they said this was false, not needed, just a scam. They say the car will be ready in 2 or 3 hours and they take 5 or 6. Once was even longer, they did not call when ready and I had to leave my car over night! Poor management and terrible customer service, bad educated. I went there for many years only because it was close to home. Never ever in my life again. There is much more but this is enough for now.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I bought a tire at Tire Kingdom with Road Hazard service and with 80% where left on the tire with the road hazard or still charging me trying to charge me $116.93 for a tire which I can get brand new at another tire place without road hazard for 1:40 and also they damaged one of my rims.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I got my oil changed at Tire Kingdom of St. Augustine on July 14, 2018. I was upsold for the $5,000 mile oil change, which I agreed since I drive 3-5 days out of the week from St. Augustine to Jacksonville for work. On August 14, 2018, as I’m driving to work, I notice what appears to be smoke in my rear windshield as I’m driving on the highway. I chalked it up to my window being dirty and continued to drive; a couple miles later, I hear a pop and my red oil light comes on, my engine is now smoking. As soon as I pull off to the side of the highway, oil spills everywhere on the side of the road. I have my boyfriend meet me while I’m waiting on my tow and there is no oil left in the car.

I have my car towed to the dealership where I had purchased the vehicle from in late 2016. The dealership calls me the next day and reports to me that my engine is blown, due to oil starvation. They ask where I had last gotten my oil changed, which is posted in my windshield as being Tire Kingdom; I call the St. Augustine TK and speak with the manager Hal, letting him know what happened. He calls their insurance company and said that they’ll be in contact. After about a week of waiting, they finally send their inspector to go and look at my vehicle at the dealership. I keep calling the dealership for updates and after the inspector came out, I was told that they have accepted fault and I’m sending all of your extended warranty information over to them.

That’s right, I have an extended warranty on my engine so they can’t put any cheap engine they want in my car. I felt so relieved. After that conversation, their insurance company's adjuster, Jeff **, calls me and asks if I’ve recently taken any long trips with my vehicle. I explain to him that no, I haven’t, I drive a lot to and from work. He also asks if anyone else has serviced my vehicle after my oil change-which I reply no; why would I get another oil change 1,900 miles after? I’m waiting and waiting all week for some solid answers as to what’s going on with my car because I drive so much for work and would like a rental while I’m waiting. Jeff’s response to that is that I can pay for that out of pocket and once my claim is approved, they’ll reimburse me.

I’m sorry, but who can afford to pay a rental until who knows when on top of missing work that night, all while continuing to pay my insurance and monthly payment on my car? A few days later, he calls me again and asks me the same question- "Has anyone else serviced your vehicle since your oil change?" I reply no, once again and he starts explaining that the insurance inspector found both blue and yellow glue on my car. I’m confused when he’s explaining this because all I want is my car to be repaired from their negligent work-he goes on to say that because there’s two different color glues on my car, TK only uses blue that they obviously don’t believe me. He then proceeds to tell me that my claim has been denied.

Fast forward to today, October 22, 2018, and I’m still paying on my car that I have not used since August. Now the dealership is charging $35 a day for it being there-I have a lawyer and plan on going to court but this whole situation has left me feeling heartbroken. I can’t believe that companies can take advantage of people like this. Please do not ever get your oil changed from TK. Whatever problem they leave you with, it’ll end up costing you more than you can imagine.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

In the morning of October 17, I called to ask Tire Kingdom in Argyle Forest, Jacksonville, FL if I could bring in my vehicle for repair of a tire with a nail in it, as I had purchased a full-service tire plan. They told me that the earliest they could see me would be would be October 22. I said that we could not ride around on a tire with a nail, losing air for 5 days. They told me they were too busy to help me. I told them I would never deal with Tire Kingdom again. I called the Corporate office and was told they could not try to squeeze me in around other customers who had booked ahead. I was told that I should have tried calling other Tire Kingdom locations. Thankfully my local Jeep dealer, Garber Auto Mall, took care of my repair that day, by squeezing my repair in, despite being booked as long ahead, and earned my future business.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I had been a loyal customer of TK in Oviedo FL for years. I brought all our cars there. They seemed to do a good job and were very easy to deal with. Something has changed it seems. I have an older car that I want to try and keep going. On Oct 2nd the air conditioning stopped and smoke/steam started coming out from under the hood. I dropped the car off. When they finally got back to me they presented a list of items that needed to be fixed. Basically they said it was leaking oil from many seals and gaskets, which is why it was smoking, and it would cost 2400 to fix.

I figured that at this point I was not going to invest any more money (especially 2400). I took it home figuring I would call a group for donating it. I started it up and watched the engine. Now I know very little about cars, but I saw right away that it was not smoke, but steam. There was a hole in pipe leading from the radiator to the motor. I fixed it myself, filled the radiator, and turn it on. No steam, no smoke, just a well running engine. How do you miss a radiator hose leaking and blame it on oil? My cars will not be coming back EVER.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

1003 Blanding Blvd., Orange Park, FL - On 9/24/2018 I called TK Manager Timothy ** to inquire if they did brake jobs and if so, what would be the approximate cost. Mgr told me the cost for a complete brake job was $169.95 per axle - PERIOD. I scheduled a 9 AM appointment for the next day. Arrived at 8:40 AM. Vehicle was road tested and I was presented with an estimate of $1,452.00 to do the $339.90 job. That was to include $108.00 worth of front wheel bearings ("it's only another $100.00", I was told). I declined to have them install 4 new shocks for "only another" $300.00. Eight hours and 50 minutes later, I left the facility with my $1452.65 faulty brake job. I nearly smashed into the building as I attempted to turn around to go in the opposite direction.

At the intersection where I needed to pull to a complete stop, I nearly rear-ended a car stopped at the stop sign. The brakes were NO better after 8:50 hours and $1,452.65 than they were that morning. The vehicle is UNSAFE to be driven; but is my only mode of transportation. I am of the opinion TBC's Tire Kingdom should refund at least $500.00 of the $587.59 labor charge so that I can have the vehicle taken to a real mechanic for a proper/complete repair. I have PROMISED to NEVER darken their doorway again and am awaiting their decision. I had been warned to avoid Tire Kingdom; but learned my lesson the hard and expensive way. BUYER: BEWARE!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I am terribly upset and not happy. I was told when I had repair service done to my vehicle to repair a crack radiator of which I spent $514 and was told by one of the representative, provided me a form and everything that to send it in and I will get a $50 rebate. Only to find out that I receive a letter notification back from TBC $50 offer telling me that my purchase price was not greater than what was required for the promotion. Now they did not have the sense to put how much of a darn purchase had I to spend just to get a measly $50 back.

I advised that this is false advertisement, I was lied to and I do not like being swindle out of my monies just for the company lie to get my hard earn money. This is a clear injustice and unethical practice. I am not happy and I am going to tell everyone I know to never get business done at Tire Kingdom on 2100 S Orange Ave because the hired employees are all liars and the company itself is unethical. I am very dissatisfied. They need to train their employees better and make sure they understand the promotional guidelines offer real good before advising a customer wrong information.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I took car in for a new set of tires and a high speed wheel balance. Car was finished at set time, drove car home, parked as usual, notice an unusual spot on the lower left rear side of car, near wheel well. Turns out, the technician placed the car on the lift, forcing the lift to protrude into the side of car. Now, I'm not a genius, but you're supposed to know how to place an SUV on a vehicle lift!! My car now has a hole on the left rear side of car!!! What a damn shame! And they were so quiet about it, not even a word was said about it. I wouldn't trust this Tire Kingdom anyone!!! This job was performed 7/11/2018 in Ocala, Florida near state Route 200.

Original review: July 11, 2018

My 17 year old son took his 2011 Honda Civic to Tire Kingdom in Seffner, FL on 7/9 because his brakes were grinding. They diagnosed the problem as a rotten caliper and that he needed fluid flush, new rotors and pads. The estimate came out to just under 1k with a 39.99 discount. My husband who was home working spoke to the manager on the phone and declined. The price immediately dropped to 800. My son needed to drive to college classes the following day and my husband initially thought this might have been a more fair price so he approved.

After 3-5 minutes of research, he realized we were being scammed and called back. We were told we could not change our minds because we had already agreed to the repair. We sucked it up as our own fault and vowed never to go to Tire Kingdom again because the way my husband was spoken to when he called back was rude. My husband called corporate and asked a woman named Roche to have a manager call him back. No one ever did.

When I went to pay and pick up the vehicle with my son their computers were broken. An imprint was taken off my credit card after waiting 1 hour and I was promised a receipt via email the next day. I didn't receive one. I called back twice today requesting the receipt. The second time I spoke to Fellis (the same person who was rude to my husband on Monday). He said he was waiting on corporate for the invoice because it was a manual imprint. He interrupted me, raised his voice and was completely out of line. I called corporate again and spoke to Frank. He supported the prices we were charged without even looking at the invoice. He said the computer does it all and they can't adjust the prices even though they could give a $200 discount in the 10 seconds they thought they might lose the sale.

He spoke to me like a dumb women about Mitchell pricing standards for labor; even though I told him I knew what that was he explained it to me for 5 minutes including how it protected me as a consumer. At the end of the conversation he had the audacity to ask me what I wanted. I had to explain again that I wanted an invoice for the services rendered on Monday and I wanted an investigation into the pricing for the calipers, two year brake pads, rotors and a fluid flush. He was less than apologetic. DON'T DO IT FOLKS. FIND A PRIVATE MECHANIC, SMALL BUSINESS WHO WILL TREAT YOU FAIRLY. I seriously doubt they even did the brake fluid flush.

Original review: July 11, 2018

Although this has recently come to my attention because the situation constructed by the personnel at Tire Kingdom (Greenville, South Carolina) were responsible for hurting my credit after not providing service and repair promised; it is worth reporting the situation to the public in so that no one else suffers from this company locations' actions.

It was on a Memorial holiday that I had a visitor come up from Florida and we were to attend a ticketed event. I called Tire Kingdom to ask about service to diagnose and repair my car air conditioner. The company told me that if I could get there by about 2 pm they would diagnose the problem. My guest and I arrived by 2 and I was told it would be about 30 minutes. We sat and waited. 1 1/2 hours later, we had not learned anything. I was told that the a/c was being repaired already. When I asked what the problem was I was told it needed Freon. Seemed simple enough. I asked the cost of the diagnosis and repair (50.00 + 100.00) and wrote my check.

Another 1 1/2 hours passed. By this time the store was normally closing and all other customers had left, so what was taking so long? The two men operating the place at the time had not even come back to report anything. Further, I had tickets to an important event and a considerable drive left. It had begun raining very hard too, and being 90 degrees out, it was imperative that the a/c work. By 6:pm I was forced to go out to the garage area because no one had returned to talk to me or turn the car over. When I got into the area, two men were laughing and my car was already pulled out to the parking lot area. There was a strong odor of marijuana. I asked if they were done and one guy said they fixed it and handed me a key.

Furious over the inconsideration, my friend and I got in, and as stated, had to turn on the a/c due to extreme heat and rain, and we drove around the lot to see if it were actually working. I kept it blowing for 10 mins before I would leave. It was blowing hot air. I returned into the office and stated so. I asked why it was the exact way it was when I brought it in, and demanded a manager. One of the two I had been speaking with stated he WAS the manager. I asked why they returned the car apparently still broken, and explained that they had now ruined my event. I wanted my check back. The man then stated that he couldn't give it to me, it was in the safe or drop box. He then instructed me to cancel my check and that he was filling out a form to explain the payment cancellation.

So we now left without being provided the product and services charged, and therefore promised, lost an important costly ticked event, ruined my guest's cost and trouble he flew in for: and when I did as the so called "manager" instructed me to do... had my credit ruined, as now it appears on my credit report as a non payment. The employee(s) should be fired for how they handled this and for their behavior that day. Further, no payment should have been rendered, rather, I feel Tire Kingdom owes me. Needless to say, I will be informing anyone needing any service this company says they provide... DON'T DO IT!

Original review: June 26, 2018

My normal garage was busy, so I called Tire Kingdom to see if I could get an appointment to have the oil changed, the tires rotated and my spare repaired on my car. I was told that no appointment was necessary, just bring it in, drop it off, and they would get to it before the end of the day. When dropping the vehicle off, an attendant went out to look at the mileage of my vehicle, and apparently, look at the spare tire. They came back and said that they could not repair the tire because “it is a 2014 tire”, but that they could replace it.

No further explanation was offered, so I told them to not worry about the spare, to just get the oil change and tires. Tire Kingdom had my vehicle for several hours before calling me to come and pick it up. Upon arriving, I was asked my name, I told them. The person behind the desk asked, “Oh, the Suzuki”… I said, no. After looking for it, they found my vehicle, I paid and walked out while looking at my receipt. I noticed as I was walking to my car that the tires were not rotated, so I went back in and asked if they were, and was answered “Your tread is where you need it”… I’m sure my face looked astonished by their response… I went out for a moment, and couldn’t help but notice that the crew was inside pointing and talking about me.

I walked back in to get further explanation as to why my tires had not been rotated. I was immediately met with a rude tone and attitude. The response was “Despite what you think you might know, your tread is where it belongs”. Besides, your tires are worn down and need to be replaced, I can give you a quote. So, I asked why none of this was not explained when I paid. I was answered with more tone and attitude with “It’s on your receipt”. The receipt also says “to mind your tire pressure”, and both of my front tires were low on tire pressure. After getting my car home, I noticed that there was no sticker that should tell the mileage when the next oil change is due. I was charged $45 for just an oil change and a truckload of ineptitude and attitude.

Out of concern for the way we were treated, I took my car to my normal mechanic. Not only were they able to rotate the tires, but the tread was well above what was considered needing to be replaced. I have a hard time understanding why a company would refuse to do what a customer has requested, let alone simply put air in a tire. Is that part of a TIRE store's job description!?! It’s obvious to me that the primary goal of Tire Kingdom is to “up-sell” their customers. Rest assured that in the future I will not darken the doorstep of any of these franchises, and I will be sure to tell everyone I know who is looking for quality car care to looking anywhere but Tire Kingdom…

Original review: June 18, 2018

Bought tires a year ago. Was told free lifetime alignments with tires, now when I bring it in was told it was only for 1 year. I also came in for an oil change keeps telling me a price, then he sneaks in another $20 for the labor of the oil change. When I questioned the rep that's the way corporate tells them to sell it. Never again!!!

Original review: April 4, 2018

I brought my car into Tire Kingdom off of Blanding in Orange Park, FL in June 2017 to have the a/c looked at, they said they couldn't find any leaks and recharged my a/c for $170. Six months later, my a/c is blowing hot air again, this happened during the winter when my a/c wasn't needed so I let it go for a little bit. I brought my car back to the same Tire Kingdom on 04/03/2018, they recharged my a/c again and put a dye in it to see where the leak is coming from, this cost me $260. I pick my car up, they don't tell me anything except to bring it back in a couple of weeks to see where the leak is coming from. I get in my car, turn the air on, still blowing hot, I drive off, drive around for about 10 minutes, still hot air.

I bring it back, the front desk guy is on the phone, has seen that I walk in, does not acknowledge me, then finally acknowledges me. I tell him the car is still blowing hot air, he calls in a mechanic and tells him that my car is still blowing hot. I walk up to the counter as the mechanic is walking in, the front desk man is whispering to the mechanic. As soon as I reach the desk, they stop. They look at my car, tell me it's the evaporator core that needs to be replaced and will cost $935. So I'm out almost $300 for them to not even have fixed anything. Horrible, horrible company and I will NEVER be bringing my car back to them again.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I purchased a battery from Tire Kingdom in January of 2017, which came with a two year warranty. On March 17, 2018, my battery started to show signs of dying so I took it back to Tire Kingdom. I was told that my alternator was overcharged and would need to replace it first before I could receive my battery replacement. Tire Kingdom quoted me 400.00 to 800.00 dollars, which I could not afford. I then purchased an alternator from somewhere else and had it replaced in my car. On March 24, 2018, I took my now completely dead battery back to Tire Kingdom where I was told they still would not replace my battery due to me having my alternator replaced elsewhere and due to those notes on the account, there was nothing they could do for me. There was empathy, customer service or any regard for my situation just a bunch of sharks out to steal and screw you over. I will never do business with this company again.

Resolution response: March 11, 2018

The manager reimbursed the money from my lottery ticket which I felt was very nice

Original review: March 10, 2018

I’ve been a customer of Tire Kingdom for many years. I feel their prices are high but I have always trusted them to be honest and very friendly people; however, yesterday they stole a $50 winning scratch off lottery ticket out of my car. I am outraged and will never do business with them again.

Original review: March 9, 2018

Can't fix breaks after 6 days and 600 dollars later. Brought my car in on Saturday morning, sat there all day and they couldn't fix anything but charged me to fix my brakes. Brought my car back Sundays and left it there all day same issue. Monday they had me bring my car back in first thing in the morning. They didn't even look at it all day. Tuesday they gave me a rental and my car sat there till Thursday and they still didn't fully fix the issue and my brakes still were not working properly but yet I still paid 600 dollars for them to not fix anything. If you value your time and money do not ever bring your car to a Tire Kingdom.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Without a long dissertation this company is a joke. Don't dare question your invoice for an employee will tell you not to raise your voice. I spent $1022.56. Place is a pig pen and the employees are condescending to the customers. Plus they talk trash about the employees that they work with. Never... Ever... Will I go back to this hell hole! (Palm Coast FL)

Original review: March 1, 2018

I have been a customer of Tire Kingdom for over 20 years. For the most part they treated me well, until a new manager on 41 South in Fort Myers FL put the wrong size brake pads on my car. After several trips back I was told that the pads were ok and the loud rattling noise was my problem. Going to another repair shop they showed me that the pads were about a half a inch too short. So after paying them $750 I went back and the Tire Kingdom manager told me it has been too long to fix the problem and in a roundabout way to get lost. So I had another shop fix the problem and saved the old shoes. Over 20 years of new tires and thousands in repairs they have lost me as a customer. I only wish the wrong size brake pads would have caused a accident so I could have sued them. The way they change managers like musical chairs is their biggest problem. Oh all my car is a Jaguar.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

Took my car to the Lake City FL Tire Kingdom on 2/19/2018. I did not question the need for new front rotors & brake pads - also new calipers and front & rear shocks/struts. They never told me what the labor cost would be, and I should have asked. I was charged $650.14 for 4 hours work - come to $162.50 an hour. How is that possible? I do feel I was ripped off. Also, I had to take the car back (80 mi. round trip) because there was a clanging, metal on metal sound and the steering was pulling to the right significantly. They told me a sway bar had come loose - no, it didn't - it was never reconnected properly. They charged me for a front end alignment which was not done on the first visit - they did on the second visit. These people are criminals in my opinion. They will lie to you and do sloppy, indifferent work - Don't make the expensive mistake I did.

Tire Kingdom expert review by Lauren Fix

Tire Kingdom was founded in Florida in 1972. Since then, the company has joined the nationwide TBC Corporation family of companies.

• Convenient hours: Tire Kingdom stores are open early and stay open late. They are also open on Sunday.

• Major brands: Tire Kingdom stocks all major brands of tires, including BF Goodrich, Bridgestone and Continental.

• Schedule or buy online: Schedule an appointment or buy tires online, 24/7.

• Discounts: By signing up on the company website, consumers can receive discounts and special offers.

• Location: Tire Kingdom operates more than 1200 stores in 41 states, as well as in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada.

• Best for: Light truck and SUV vehicle drivers, winter, run-flats, passenger vehicle drivers and off-road vehicle drivers.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Tire Kingdom Company Information