Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.45/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Tire Kingdom Reviews

Original review: June 19, 2019

I had one tire that had a nail in the side wall so I took in to Tire Kingdom in Suntree area to have it replaced. I was told that because my car was all wheel drive that I would need to have all 4 tires replaced. I called the Volkswagen dealer and they said that was absolutely not true so I took the car to my VW dealer and bought a new tire. I had a tire replaced at this same Tire Kingdom less than a year ago and no mention was made of needing all 4 replaced. I feel that I was lied to and will never take my car there again for anything. This behavior cost Tire Kingdom my business and any recommendations I might have made to others.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I had a tire separate on a trip to North Florida. I pulled into the store on 200 in Ocala. I purchased a set of Michelin tires for my 2015 F250 Ford Pick Up. I was quoted the price and told there was a $70 rebate. They told me I needed shocks and brakes immediately. The truck has 120,000 miles so I agreed to the additional work. The total bill was over $3000.00. They filled out the rebate form for me and put it in an envelope for me to mail.

I got a return notice saying my claim was denied, no reason given. I went to the Tire Kingdom near me and was told I would have to go back to the store where I made the purchase. This store is 2 hours away! But I went and they said that I would have to deal with the rebate company, it wasn't Tire Kingdom’s responsibility! Well they sold me the tires and filled out the rebate form for me to send in. Are you kidding me! I spend $3000 in your store and this is what I deserve???? I drive 4 hours round trip. Spent my time and money and they wouldn't even discuss why I was denied or offer a solution other than to take it up with someone else????

Original review: May 5, 2019

Had a 9 am appointment for 1 tire replacement. Initially told $159. Said only had a more expensive tire. Told them when I made appointment yesterday they had plenty of the tire that was quoted. Then they tried to sell me a tire sensor (it wasn't bad). They wanted $271 for a $159 tire. Crazy. Buyer beware.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I was asked to go into the garage area and was told I needed two wheel bearing hubs, two front struts, and two inner and outer tie rod ends. So I ask for an estimate and I’m told to wait about 10 minutes and the manager would do that. I walk up to the manager and he tells me that the price is about $2200.00 and I almost burst out laughing. I tell him I bought my 2002 Impala 4 years ago for $2000.00 and I’m not putting that much money into my 18 year old car. He says, "It drives good doesn’t it." Now I was born at night but not last night. I’m fairly mechanical and checked online for all the parts they said I needed and I also am going to replace two other parts that weren’t included in their bid. I can get all the parts for under $300.00. What a RIP-OFF. Stay away from TK.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Called to make an appointment for an oil change. They ask me what vehicle I had (2015 GMC Sierra 5.3l). They told me that it required Full Synthetic. There's no such thing, but it also helps their marketing. There's Regular oil, Blended & Synthetic. They told me the price should be $59.**. Unless there was more required. My truck is bone stock. Standard Chevy small block, the same for the past 50 years. I show up, he greets me nicely and says, "HEY I got a Coupon for $20 off for you." I said AWESOME. I won't do the math for you. Some time later I'm told my truck is ready. He presents me with a bill for $97.76. Did you do the math from earlier. Did you come up with 97.76. Probably not.

I question the bill and he says "Our standard for oil is 5qts, Anything more than that is $11.00 a qt." Nobody ever said anything about a standard or 5 qts. What kind of vehicle do you have was the only question. I paid it and left. Stewing on this the whole way home I did something I never do. I called customer service. They were very nice and listened to my entire story. Even asked me what I thought a good resolve would be. I said, "I didn't want anything for free. Just honor the $60 and I'm good." Then she shows her corporate colors. "SIR, they did tell you it might be more." We went around for a few minutes and she wouldn't admit that their marketing was a big lie. I said, "Have a nice day," and hung up. PLEASE stay clear of these thieves.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tire Kingdom?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I went to Tire Kingdom in Oviedo FL to get a patch for a tire with a nail in the tread. They refused to patch and told me I needed a new tire. They did not have the tire in stock until the next day and KEPT MY CAR OVERNIGHT. Upon picking it up the next day, My dashboard LIT UP and they told me I had engine/piston issues, My car was just serviced 3 months prior. I called my mechanic, had him speaker phone with the manager and he denied anyone touching my car. I had to have the car towed as it was undriveable and now I have a massive $$ repair. When asked if he would do anything to compensate for the tire, he laughed and said, "NO, have a nice day." This is NOT the 1st issue with the locations. I have heard stories from others. DO NOT use this location!!!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Purchased 4 Cooper touring tires yesterday from TK. I agreed to pay $570 including alignment, balancing, road hazard, free rotations. When I picked up my car I noticed almost $300 for labor. How is this possible? This is an exorbitant charge. I trusted the service manager for his recommendations of Cooper. After reading many customer complaints about Tire Kingdom and Cooper Tires I am very upset.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I would rather go to a mom and pop store before going to the Tire Kingdom on Lake Worth Rd in Lake Worth, FL. I walked in and was greeted with, "Got a Question?" I asked for an oil change and their response was, "That's not going to happen". I told him, "Ok great customer service." I seriously don't know how they even have business with that attitude and lack of customer appreciation. Last time I checked, the customers who come in for service keeps the doors open. Very disgusting and disappointing.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I bought from Tire Kingdom of Deerfield Beach, FL 2 tires that were $70 dollars each. Those 2 tires instead of costing me $140 plus taxes they included Labor of $124.00, New tire fee $2, Parts, $159.00, shop fees $12.60, etc for a total of $304.61 Dollars for 2 cheap tires and a alignment. For a (2 hour) job they took 4 hours. Never in my life I would enter a Tire Kingdom. Scammers!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Cooper tire GLS 1300 miles and the inside sidewall leaking. Tire Kingdom would not replace defective tire without high cost. Avoid Cooper tires and tire kingdom. There is no way I ran over something when the car had been sitting for 2 weeks.

Tire Kingdom Company Information