2. Automotive
  3. Tires

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.08/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Tire Kingdom Reviews

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I was charged 35% higher for an oil change on my Highlander than the local Toyota dealership. I brought my Toyota pickup in for an oil change and tire rotation. I marked the tires before bringing in and found they had not rotated them even though they told me they had. After informing them I marked the tires then and could tell they were not rotated them they brought the truck back in and did the rotation. Needless to say we will no longer do business with Tire Kingdom in St Augustine Florida.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Boy what a difference a change in management makes. I've been a Big O and Tire Kingdom customer for well over 30 years and I frequent the Tire Kingdom Oviedo, Florida location regularly for the servicing of my five vehicles. The management at the Oviedo Tire Kingdom location changed a couple of years ago and I've noticed that the prices for tires and other routine maintenance items has steadily increased to the point that Tire Kingdom is on the high end of the cost spectrum.

Now, the service and waiting times have become horrible. I went to the Oviedo Tire Kingdom location of Saturday without an appointment because I had a nail in the middle of one of my tires. The shop was extremely busy, so I made an appointment for noon the following day. On the day of my appointment, my tire was completely flat, so I borrowed an air compressor from my neighbor and urgently made my way to Tire Kingdom. I was the first customer of the day and I was told that my tire couldn't be repaired until my scheduled noon appointment time. #smh

I asked the manager if this was correct and he stated that he still had cars from the previous day and I had to drop my car off and he would get to when he could. #smh Needless to say, I've spent a pretty penny at this location over the years, in fact I just dropped $3,500 at this location a couple of months ago to fix my son's Mustang. I left Tire Kingdom in my 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee and went to Pep Boys. Tire fixed in less than 30 minutes. Needless to say, I'm done with Tire Kingdom!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

Two men working for Tire Kingdom store #143 restored my faith in business again today. I live in Jacksonville Florida. I was driving my 2008 Dodge Caravan in congested 8:00 am traffic on State Rd. 13, near 295 when my Van began smoking under the hood. I instantly saw a Tire Kingdom store 143 and pulled in. I was driving to work and was beginning to stress out.

I was instantly greeted by two concerned employees who approached me as I popped the hood. After the engine cooled enough, they were able to see exactly what the problem was. And fix it. The manager Jason ** took time to take photos of my unrecognizable plastic broken part to send to Napa to replace it. The other gentleman put the new part on, then he rinsed my engine off from anti-freeze. Then he added coolant to my radiator, and fixed my problem. Then they noticed my tires were all very low which they brought up to proper levels. When I tried to square up, the manager said, "This one is on me. When you need new tires come back and see us." Believe me I will. I really appreciate those guys at store #143. Jason and his staff. I thank God for people like that. Bill

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Jacksonville Beach Tire Kingdom. 03OCT2019. Wife went in for a slow leak. $241 later - can't find any slow leak or bent rim in any of the four tires. 24 hours later the leak has returned. My advice - if you have enough tread on your tires - drive past Tire Kingdom! They should change their name to Tire Thiefdom.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Took our vehicle for an oil change and alignment. They did not change the oil filter, but as the manager said it's a human mistake. The battery died, and of course it was our fault cause we had a bad battery on our Mercedes. Alignment was not done properly and the store manager said that we are wrong and that it was done properly. Bumper was damaged and of course it was all already there and documented, it was the exhaust that damaged it. No one will give you the documentation and you will get nowhere with the corporate office. Bottom line- they care less about the damages to your vehicle. At first they offered to open an insurance claim and now since everything is documented all sudden they refuse. You can not reach regional manager and when they do call you, you as the customer are wrong and they are right. You can not get anywhere and prove nothing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tire Kingdom?

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

In October 2018 I bought 2 new Goodyear Wrangler tires from The Indian Harbor Beach Fl location. The back of the receipt says 12 month warranty. Today I had the sidewall of one the tires completely blow out, less than a year and about 8k miles on a 60k tire. I took the receipt and what was left of the tire to the US192 location in Melbourne FL to have the tire replaced. The manager, Carlos stated I had no warranty, then looked at the tire and claimed it was run low on air (false) and refused to honor the warranty. When I started taking pictures of the tire and stated I would take this up with his superiors, he became combative and rude. I was stuck. I paid for the tire. First suggestion, stay away from the Goodyear wrangler tires. They are junk. Second avoid Tire Kingdom.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

The shop is very clean and everyone is very nice. However, they do not seem to want to take responsibility for their errors. I took my car in for an oil change and the technician neglected to put in sufficient oil and did not check to see if there was enough oil. I drove the car and now need an engine rebuild according to another mechanic. It has been weeks and I have not been contacted as to how they plan on resolving the matter. Meanwhile, I am without a car unless I want to pay for a repair that was caused by their negligence. I realize everyone makes mistakes but this company does not want to take responsibility for the actions of their employees. I have tried numerous times to talk to someone to resolve but my calls have not been returned. Unless you want to be stuck with a potentially hefty repair bill, steer clear.

Original review: July 24, 2019

They were good up till 4 months ago. Now I guess it's strictly percentage of sale. An oil change they say. Go screw yourself. The people are rude, money hungry. If you want to be treated decent go anywhere but there.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Our granddaughter went back to them after having tires installed (a month ago) regarding a leak. The sales manager told her that it was just normal leakage, first lie. I went back with her yesterday and told the manager (Russ **) what his sales manager had told my granddaughter. What he said, he said, "I can't believe he said that.", so you say that my granddaughter is lying, he said, "I did not say that." I spoke to the sales and he denied it. At this point I called him a liar and I told him that I didn't know what they were trying to pull. He claimed that I came with my granddaughter the first time and complained and she told him no it was her dad and he said no it was me. That was the second lie. The manager left instead of being man enough to be part of the conversation. I told ** (manager) I monitored the tire leakage for 4 days and the front tires lost 2 1/2 LBS.

He then said that he would remove them from the rims and replace the tires. While I was talking to my so the sales manager told the manager that I called Headquarters and was filing a complaint. I told the sales manager that, "You are ** liar." Another lie. I was talking to my son and he called me a liar and I suggested to him and the manager that they look at telephone number I called. After they removed the wheels he showed us the tires and there was some wear on the outer tread, yes the car need an alignment. He then said, "I cannot fix the leak(s), because of the ware it would be a waste of time." I said that is not right. He told them to put the the wheels back on the car and walked away. I was really upset. I told the manager that he and his sales manager that they took advantage of a 20 year old lady.

He literally told me that I came in there making demands and being pushy. What do yo expect when you give us the run around. He told me to leave, that I am not the customer. I asked him and the sales manager what kind of business that they are running. The sales manager literally told me that I am not the customer and to leave the building now. What is really interesting is that he (sales manager) apologize to my granddaughter Carter after I left and said, "I am sorry. I did not explain it correctly when you came in the first time." They will probably deny all. There were 4 other customers in the store.

Original review: July 13, 2019

This complaint to the treatment and the false advertising given to the public that the rotation is done free is a lie. Because depending on the moment, they do not do it. My tires were bought there, and the front tires (they were not so bad) I intended to change in a month. The 2 backs were new, so I left without making the rotation. I also meant that the employees are very rude!

Tire Kingdom Company Information