3.8/5 (112 ratings)

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Tire Kingdom Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tire Kingdom?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tire Kingdom?

Original review: July 12, 2021

I wish I never came here - after they started the work I realized how much I was being overcharged. I called another garage and found out Tire Kingdom marked up the parts over 200%, and charged 40% more for labor. I will never return here.. came for struts, $1090 out the door, would of been $550 at other place.

Original review: July 5, 2021

I was in need of an oil change and new tires. I visited the Tire Kingdom on Turkey Lake Rd. near PGA Superstore and the staff helped me out. I got a good deal for 4 new 75,000 mile tires, utilizing one of the buy 3 tires get a 4th free sale. I was also able to purchase tire rotations and alignments for the life of the tires for a very low price. The fact that Tire Kingdom does quick oil changes is a huge plus. Most oil change garages will not touch the tires of your car. But with Tire Kingdom I am all set to go in for my oil changes and also have my tires rotated at the same time for no additional charge going forward.

Original review: June 26, 2021

On Friday June 25th my 19-year-old daughter brought her car in to Tire Kingdom in Auburndale, FL with a handwritten note from myself detailing all the items that needed addressed on the car. Each of these 3 items dealt with either tire rotation and balancing and potential issues in the front end from mystery noises. About an hour later I received a phone call explaining that they could not find any noises in the front end, but the car did need a front end alignment as well as 2500.00 worth of items in the engine such as spark plugs, leaky valve cover gaskets, fuel injector issues, etc. I explained the car ran fine. I just wanted fixed what I brought it in there for which was just do the alignment.

Two hours later my daughter went to go pick up the car and the car barely ran. It sounded like it was missing on one of the cylinders. She sat outside with the hood up for 30 min with mechanics looking at her, but no one offered to help. She called me so I called the store and explained the situation. After 20 min of being on hold they went out there to assist. She said the mechanic that came out was rude and didn’t believe her car was running bad and was at a point where he was going to tell her there was nothing they could do when she mentioned the check engine light was on and this was new. They agreed to pull it back and inspect. After 15 min they came out and handed her the keys to the car saying nothing about what they found. The car still ran the same, but the check engine light was now off.

Frustrated she called me again so I headed in to the store. Upon arrival I could tell the car barely ran and would probably not make it home. I went inside and explained to the clerk that the car ran perfect when it was brought in and he said NO the mechanic said it ran this way when the car arrived. I continually assured him that this was not the case. I asked why they dug into my engine pulling spark plugs and checking fuel injectors when nothing in my description had nothing to do with engine work. I had suspected they had a loose engine coil or vacuum hose. I could tell all they did was delete the code from computer. He told me the mechanics never touched the engine so I reverted, "How did you quote me spark plugs unless you inspected on which requires you pulling off the manifold and ignition coil to get to them and how did you see fuel system was gummed up?"

After going round and round with them they basically told me there was nothing more they could do for me. I was very upset and they said there was no manager I could speak with. I am no mechanic by any means, but I do typically work on my own vehicles. I went outside, raised the hood and pulled off the air manifold housing to inspect the engine coils and immediately saw 3 vacuum/exhaust hoses that were disconnected. I connected those, put the manifold back on and the car ran perfect. I went inside with greasy hands and a cut finger and explained what I found to the clerk and he only said he was glad I fixed it. No apologies for the miss. It is very obvious that had they really looked when it was brought back inside they would have easily found their mistake, but all they did is clear the code and send it back out.

I do understand that mistakes can be made but there must be some kind of effort to fix it. I also understand the “upsell” of items when you bring a car in for repairs, but pull parts off an engine when at no point did I ask for any engine work is not acceptable. I would expect when changing a tire, they see worn brake pads, they would quote, but not 2500.00 worth of misc items that did not need repair. I sincerely hope that you address this issue as it's not the first time I have had less than stellar work done at this store. I would also appreciate a call or email reply letting me know my efforts writing this are not in vain. Thank you very much for your time. Greg **.

Original review: June 22, 2021

I have been with Tire Kingdom since 1995. Went to the one in Orange Park, FL to have my flat tire fixed. Dropped it off at 10 am and by 4:15 it was still not repaired. Had to wait another hour. Next morning I was on my way to work and I heard this noise. I immediately pulled into a parking lot and the same tire was flat again. My husband took the tire to another tire shop and whatever was done to it, it could not be repaired again. Had to buy a new one. The mechanic even put the nut that keeps the tire from moving up side down. Tire Kingdom was a lifesaver when my husband was deployed. However, since 2008, their service has gotten from bad to worse. Will not go back.

Original review: April 6, 2021

On September 19th 2020 I brought my new wheels to this location and they did a phenomenal job mounting and balancing my new wheels along with an 4m wheel alignment. Fast forward to April 2 2021, I wore down the front tires and brought in 2 new tires to mount and balance, gave them specific instructions on what I needed, also asked them to be very careful with with the wheels, that they are special order directly from Enkie and are $500 each and are made to order, takes 5 months to make. I also called them a few minutes later when I left to reiterate the instruction and to be very careful with the wheels.

When I returned they had scratched the wheels up very bad, obviously they put an untrained guy on the tire mounting machine. They said an adjuster would be reaching out to me, but nothing yet, I called corporate and they called the store and they said nothing about an insurance adjuster, that they are still debating on what to do. I hope they do the right thing and replace the wheels. I trusted them with my wheels the first time and they did great, the second time around not so much. I feel they are trying to blow me off. They need to do the right thing and make it right. I have contacted my attorney and we will be sending letters to corporate and this branch. I'm also contacting BBB. I'm not going away!

Original review: March 8, 2021

1st off I did get a computation on 4 new tires. I needed to use the bathroom and after I was done NO toilet paper in the dispenser. A roll was on the tank and then I went to wash my hands NO hand soap in the dispenser and also the paper towel dispenser was jammed and I repaired it. The restroom was very dirty and unacceptable for customers waiting for over 2 hours to have tires installed. With the Covid 19 issues I was very dissatisfied.

Original review: March 4, 2021

I’m a long time customer of this place. I went there for axle, car was shaking on acceleration... After they inspected the car, they called me telling me all this things I need including a new air compressor. They told me it was damaging the belts. I told them this air compressor was news done by the dealer, they insist needed to be change, because of their great concern so I agreed.

The total cost for everything, they told me I needed was $2,800 including new shocks for the rear. New shocks broken cover same as it was. My biggest concern is the up-selling style this people have. They are concern for a AC compressor $800.00 dollar job but not for the broken shocks cover. This is visual and they fail to replace the shock with a better quality and a new cover. My suggestion people, find ways to check what any mechanic does to your car. I will be paying someone else to replace this shock again. I lost $344.00 plus I regret paying for a refurbished AC compressor I just don't think was a big deal. Seems to be part of the up-selling strategy. Also communication to sale is excellent once you paid communication is minimum.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

Every time I take my car in they say something's wrong. Took it in for oil change, they say I need a battery, bad oil leak from valve cover, well I just put a new battery in from AutoZone and the car was not losing oil, had autozone test and it was fine. Take it in again for oil change, now power steering is no good, needs tie rods, brakes, ALL OVERPRICED, so I again decline and take it to my mechanic, everything's fine. So my advice is if they tell you something's wrong get a second opinion before having it fixed and then use a mechanic that is reasonable. Tire Kingdom is scamming a lot of people who don't know about cars.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

DO NOT GO HERE - DISHONEST - My car needed an oil change. Thought I'd try Tire Kingdom in Ft Lauderdale especially since Oil Change and Tire Rotation only $25. Robert H. called me after about 30 minutes and told me the car was leaking oil after the oil change. He said the threads were stripped on the oil pan. I told him the car NEVER leaks oil. He told me the oil pan needs to be replaced and parts and labor is $743. I told him to leave the car alone. I looked up on the internet solutions to stripped threads on an oil pan without the high cost of replacing it. I showed the article to Robert H, he said he knew that and even suggested Re-threading but added that they only would replace the entire pan. Unethical not to suggest less expensive solutions even if they don't perform them. Went to a mechanic today who drained the oil, place the drain plug with a longer one, even reused the oil and charged me only $25.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

Matt the manager is very professional and knowledgeable. I call with any questions. When my tire is low they have me come and check it out and put air in my tire. When I have to leave my car for the day for repair. They will give me a ride up the street so I won't have to sit there. They keep me informed with detail on the progress. If the car needs to stay longer they keep me in the loop. But never have I have to have my car stay longer than they stated. My husband truck had to stay overnight. He had important tool in the back they pulled the truck into the garage and secured that it would be safe. I been going to tire kingdom for over a decade and will not take my car anywhere else.. Matt is awesome and goes above and beyond.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

Back in November of 2019, I had my brakes replaced, both front and back at the Lake Wales location on my Nissan Quest. Lifetime guarantee according to my receipt. Fast forward to December of this year, I hear squealing and squeaking coming from the passenger rear. I had my wife take it in to them on Dec 20, 2020. She arrived at 10am, right at opening. It wasn't until 11:30am that they took the car back. They check and say that the brakes are totally shot on that wheel and that it would need replacing. How in the heck can brakes go bad in one year? And only on one wheel? The rest were perfect. That tells me the job wasn't done right the first time. So, what do they do? They only charge for labor. $150 in labor charges. My issue, why charge my wife anything due to the job not being done correctly in the first place?

I ended up calling the 800 customer service number and spoke with Lillia at ext **. Very sympathetic. After telling my story, she says she will research and get back to me. The next day, I call to inquire as to what the status is. I was told by another customer service rep that she is working on my case and would call me back in 5 minutes. 2 hours later, still no call. I call back, told again she is on the other line and would get back to me. About 5 minutes later, she calls me back. She spoke with someone at the store and she proceeds to tells me that they, meaning the local store, wants to fix my issue. The issue was resolved when they changed the brakes properly this time. My problem is having to pay for the same job a year later (labor charge). Lillia proceeds to tell me, after I asked if there would be a full or even a partial refund, that no refund would be given.

This set me off. I had some not so nice things to say and promptly ended the call. They wasted my time. I've had great experiences previously with Tire Kingdom. However, after this, they won't be getting my business. I will proudly tell anyone that will listen to not go here. I feel ripped off. If you have visited this location previously and had brake work done, I'd get it checked. They put me and my family in danger due to their negligence and sloppy work.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

I have been going to Tire Kingdom for almost 18 years with nothing but outstanding service. But yesterday I was total upset with the new team at the Longwood, FL Tire Kingdom. All I want was to get my tire repaired due to a slow leak. It took over an hour (mind you I had made an appointment) to "repair" my tire and a bill of $33!!! I drove home (less than a mile away) and lo and behold I had a FLAT TIRE today! Totally upset I called the Longwood FL Tire Kingdom and told them my tire was flat!! Their reply is what push me to write a review! "Well just change the tire and bring the flat back down to us! You must have run over a nail on the way home!" So you "patched" my slow leaking tire and it's because I ran over a nail on my way home!!! Are you kidding me!!

After 18 years of outstanding service I will no longer use Tire Kingdom on 434 in Longwood, FL. Whoever they have running that location is only looking out for making money and lacking customer service regardless if you have been with Tire Kingdom for one day or 18 plus years! How times have changed... Anyone know of a good tire place??

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

We own a 2017 Chevy Cruze with 55,000 miles on it. It was time for new tires so we shopped around and found that Tire Kingdom had some of the better prices and there was one conveniently close by where we live (my wife really dreaded going to Tire Kingdom because of past experiences over a period of 15 years), but we decided to get one tire now, then the other 3 in a couple of weeks due to our funds. Tire Kingdom agreed and we booked an appointment for the one tire and booked an appointment for three weeks out for the other 3. The tire was mounted and we had no problems for a week. Then the car started shaking (mildly at first) then became violent shaking. We were thinking it was one of the older tires since the manager at this Tire Kingdom said that all the old tires were not looking good at all.

The day before our appointment to get the other 3 tires replaced I was on my way to work and that's when the car started shaking violently. So on my way home from work at 12:30am I was going about 40mph on I-4 highway in Florida just to get home when I heard a boom and almost lost control of the car. I pulled to the side of the road and looked at the gauges that show tire pressure and all 4 tires looked fine registering at around 34psi. Luckily a State Farm Road Ranger vehicle was right behind me. He inspected the car and found that the brand new tire had blown out from the treads and after further inspection, that tire that was sold to us was manufactured in 2012.

So in essence the road ranger mechanic told me that they sold us an 8 year old tire as a brand new tire. He showed me where you get that information off the tire and that we should never accept a tire from a retailer that is more than 3 years old because the rubber becomes vulnerable. He helped me put on the doughnut tire and I got home. The next morning (the day of the appointment) I called Tire Kingdom to let them know that the 3- is now 4 tires and told them what had happened and what they were going to do about it. The manager said "nothing" that they didn't know I might have run over a nail or something. I asked him about the date of the tire and why he would sell me a tire that old (double the age of my car)- He would not answer my question but did say he would give me a "deal" on 4 tires (that was a more expensive quote than three weeks prior). I said "NO THANKS." And took my $700 business elsewhere.

Original review: July 30, 2020

My husband uses our local (Valrico) Tire Kingdom for his truck and my son's truck. They've always been awesome. I just had a low tire light on and took my car in and expected some sort of runaround as a female. The guy checked the air in the tires and told me they were over inflated and that would also cause the light to go on. He adjusted the air and I went for a few days before it came on again. I returned and the Manager Ryan assisted and had them remove the wheel in question and checked it out. He found the wheel is bent slightly - yes I curb my vehicle frequently. I had mentioned to Ryan I would be getting new wheels soon because I don't care for the low profile wheels.

Knowing that, he was able to temporarily fix my problem to get me through until I get my wheels. He didn't even charge me. I love this place and they will have all of our future business! Thank you so much Tire Kingdom for making me feel as a female, I can go in and trust the service I'm getting and not going to be told I need something that I don't. I truly appreciate this!

Original review: July 28, 2020

I had brought four wheels in for new tires and wheel sensors/monitors. When I picked up my wheels, all four had grease on the rims that had to be cleaned off. Not a bid deal, but not a great impression either, especially being that they are not the cheapest tire shop in town. I then scheduled an appointment for a wheel alignment and programming of the new sensors. My wife took the car in only to discover the store was "closed for cleaning." I called and was redirected to another store. The associate in that store in Ft Myers was not helpful or even courteous in helping me resolve the problem. I then called the store in Cape Coral and the associate there was incredibly rude.

We were never contacted to reschedule the appointment and none of the employees I spoke with even cared to help resolve the problem. This was my first experience with Tire Kingdom. Several people had told me to not use them, but I didn't listen. Their customer service is non-existent. We will not be going to Tire Kingdom in the future for any services.

Original review: July 11, 2020

I brought my car in for a front end alignment to TIRE KINGDOM, CAPE CORAL, FLORIDA. I received a call saying that my valve cover was leaking oil. I was alarmed by this because all the maintenance that I had on the car at the dealer an oil leak was never mentioned to me so I said, "Oh will the car blow up if it's not fixed" and was told he couldn't be for sure so I said, "Fix it." I get another call saying that I need spark plugs. At that point I called my son in law and told him what was happening. He called tire kingdom and was told that I didn't need any repairs that it was just a suggestion. They got me for $754.00. Females beware!

Original review: June 21, 2020

Scheduled an appointment for 3pm by 4 pm my car was still not in the shop. While I waited, several people came in for service and were turned away because they were too busy. Also, the ones that were there for service, had been waiting for a long time. After several people came in and turned away, a guy from Jiffy Lube came in and was immediately attended to, another gentlemen came in for wiper blades and they had a mechanic assist him. Bottom line people with appointment are kept waiting with no timeframe as to when they will be done with their vehicle let alone serviced. No one at that shop with the exception of Lloyd cared that customers were waiting. By the way a couple of those customers were elderly people.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I cannot recommend this shop any long! I scheduled an oil change but the front desk person refused. He called me a "**." I requested to see the manager: "I don't know who he is." I requested the name of the Regional Manager: "I don't know him either." I have always had my car serviced there but no longer!

Original review: May 2, 2020

If you are a woman alone I don't recommend going here! Manager lied to my face! I had my oil changed and the tires rotated and balanced. My car started "shaking". I checked my tires at a gas station and the pressure was fine. It got worse and worse! I had a friend follow me and she told me my rear driver's side tire was wobbling. Her husband checked and 3 of my lug nuts were loose. He tightened them. It helped but the problem was still there. I went back to Tire Kingdom and they said they would take a look. After a couple of hours they said my car was good to go, I asked that they take it for a test drive to make sure. They came back and said they had it up to 70 and no shake. As soon as I pulled out I knew they had lied. I wanted to cry!

The next day I took my car to a small shop. My tire was damaged because of the lug nuts being loose. They didn't even check at Tire Kingdom! They just wanted me to go away! The shop owner said that he could see it without even taking the tire off. He marked the huge lump in my tire, He even offered to go to Tire Kingdom with me because what they did put my life in danger! Before We could go back to them I found out I had a lump in my breast and that became my priority. Don't go here! Susan **

Original review: April 6, 2020

Replace a flat tire -- which is their business. The worker who took the flat tire off my car rushed to close the shop, and in the process broke-off a steel bolt necessitating it be replaced, costing me significantly. There was no oversight of the employee.

Original review: March 25, 2020

Customers should stay away from this store in Brandon FL as they state they have batteries in store but upon arriving they state they are sold out and try to sell you a higher priced one. Ryan is the most rude person I have ever dealt with and literally threw me out of the store arguing over $15. I will never shop here again. Customers BEWARE...shop elsewhere.

Original review: March 6, 2020

Tire Kingdom Store# 79 scratched my vehicle's paint. Either of the two Tire Kingdom stores #79 and/or #53 scratched one of the four brand new rims. Also, either of the two stores stripped the vehicle's wheel studs and new mag bolts. On March 2nd went to store# 79 to have 4 tires removed from truck's original rims and put on brand new rims. Then all four wheels were to be balanced and mounted on truck. The Manager, Francois, stated approximate time for completion was 1.5 hours. Three hours later I was informed that they did not have correct tool needed to perform balancing the four wheels, and told to go to another Tire Kingdom for wheel balancing.

I decided to pay the bill in full at store# 79 after I was directed to go to Tire Kingdom store# 53 for completion of the job that afternoon. Store manager Eduardo at Tire Kingdom# 53 finished the job late that day by balancing the four wheels. He wasn't happy about my paying at the Tire Kingdom store #79 because he could not charge me and would have to do the wheel balancing without pay for labor charge. I was there for 1.5 hrs.

While at the first Tire Kingdom# 79 and just after my truck was in the bay, all mechanics and the new tire guy exploded verbally in Spanish that something was going wrong. It was loud and prolonged enough that the Manager ran out into the bay area to quiet them. When invited into the bay for the new tire changer to explain they didn't have the right part to balance my tires. Otherwise the rims would get scratched. That's when I looked at the front of truck, while walking from the bay area, and noticed scratch marks across the new fresh paint job above the bumper and grill. I knew then that's what all the extremely loud hollering between the mechanics was about.

Within 6 hrs two Tire Kingdom stores, #79 and #53, managed to:

1) Destroy the truck's wheel studs and new mag bolts by cross-threading them on with air impact gun. Now they need replacing with new.
2) Scratch the rims' outer side paint off, and is visible.

3) Scratched the fresh new paint of the truck's front driver's side, looked like from an air hose pulled across it.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Have been taking 3 cars here for 5 years. I feel like a good customer. 3 pairs of tires in 12 months and oil changes every couple months. I felt very comfortable going here until last weekend. I brought my 2015 SUV in because lights had come on in the dash. The guy who was behind the counter gave me a bad vibe while I was dropping the car off. So much so that I texted my husband to come in. I felt like I was getting ripped off from the get go. They have worked on and fixed all kinds of things on our cars so I tried to shake the feeling. An hour or two later he called to tell me what was wrong and that the bill would be $680.00. I was very shocked.

Just out of curiosity I called the dealer and asked what they would charge. They said $00. That part had been recalled. I went to pick up my car and told them what the dealer said and they told me I had to pay them $130.00 diagnostic. He said they shouldn't have to keep up with recalls. I say, if it is tire/wheel related you damn better well be up with recalls. I don't know if their sales team has stretched them so far that now they have rip people off. Now they are the same as all the other little car places out there. Sorry to see you go, guys and girl.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Second attempt to resolve: Again after several attempts to have some resolve in this matter. Tire Kingdom did reply to me after supplying them with all the documentation they requested and they stooped to requesting me to have someone lie by making a statement which they were not witnesses to nor familiar with this issue. As much as I would like to have my Mercedes Benz GL450 problem corrected, I refuse to provide false statements.

The statement below was provided by the mechanic who worked on the car after 5 of Tire Kingdom's legged "Certified Technicians" at 2 locations (Gibsonton, FL and University Fowler Tampa, FL locations). Did not properly inspect the front end prior to performing a wheel alignment to discover that my rack and pinon bushing were worn. They instead tried to align it 4 times with no success. Denied the report provided by the technician who replace the rack bushings, and is also familiar with the vehicle's history, requested that I get another report from someone who was not familiar with this issue and unfamiliar with the repair. I again refuse to lose my integrity and perjure myself or have anyone else provide a false statement.

Mechanic's statement below who did the repair that Tire Kingdom never discovered. And a clear statement that once the bushings were installed there was no noise of any kind coming from the vehicle whatsoever. Until Tire Kingdom made another attempt to perform a wheel alignment, which at this time caused damage. If this is not resolved immediately at this level, then a Civil Suit is to follow.

Vehicle: 2007 Mercedes Benz Truck GL 450 (164.871) V8-4.6L (273.923)

Type Description Part# Qty/Hrs Price/Rate Extended
Labor: Customer stated knocking noise when turning steering wheel. 0.0 $60.00 $0.00
Labor: Inspection showed rack @pinion bushings were worn causing metal on metal knock. 0.0 $60.00 $0.00
Labor: Removed and replaced left and right side rack @ pinion bushings. 0.0 $60.00 $0.00

Labor: Test drove with customer. No noise heard. Vehicle operating as designed. Current squeaking noise is due to Tire Kingdom’s improper lifting of the vehicle, not using proper lift points, but lifting at the control arm causing stress the strut resulting in the noise currently displayed on vehicle. 0.0 $60.00 $0.00

Highly disappointed and frustrated with the service and customer service of this location (Gibsonton) and the Tampa Fowler location. I have used Tire Kingdom for many years have set them up to service our corporate account. The best place to start is with my disappointment in the knowledge and service of the 2 locations. I took my vehicle in for a wheel aliment and once completed and paid, first thing I noticed that my light tan interior of my GL450 had grease all over the door handle and the A pillar. Mechanic attempted to clean it with a greasy red cloth. I immediately stopped him before he got to the tan colored fabric portion. The manager did assist by sending me across the street to USF car wash on Fowler, they did a great job, (Great place, I used them many times)

My problem was not yet resolved as my vehicle still has the same issue (vibration and a pull). On June 17 2019, I had gone to a Tire Kingdom near me (Gibsonton Dr.) to correct the issue the alignment and re-balanced my tires, twice (Now a total of 3 times) and still having the same problem. Only to find out that the mechanics did not do the proper pre-check. A shake down of the front end is always performed to determine that all suspension components are in good condition before performing a wheel alignment. After 3 wheel alignments they then discovered my rack n pinion mount bushings were bad. On Jun 20 2019, I went to Mercedes Benz of Tampa and purchased the parts, and had been installed by the dealer where I purchased the vehicle. I was a tremendous improvement.

This is where it gets worse. I took it back to Tire Kingdom (big mistake on my part to trust their ability after not doing a proper shake down of the front end). I requested they do a proper alignment that I had paid for them to do. Gave them the key as I waited in the customer lounge area. On their alleged completion, and giving me the key to my vehicle, were I immediately notice a creaking sound coming from my right strut. I drove the car up the road and back thinking it will settle in. But it DID NOT! Went back to explain to them that since I owned this vehicle that I purchased at the end of this May 2019, I had no creaking or squeaking of my suspension.

In addition, the mechanic that installed my rack mount bushings where I purchased my car test drove the car and no noise. I dove my car from the day I purchased it up until the moment I handed the key over to Tire Kingdom I had no creaking or squeaking. The moment I got into the car and drove 3 ft I notice a problem that was not there when I gave them my key. I came back the following day to address the issue. Matt one of the techs there along with another tech called me in to observe the investigation into my complaint. Immediately I notice the tech who lifted the weight off the front wheels was displeased with his placement of the jack and lowered it and repositioned the jack. This is what I am to believed happened initially, that I now have a horrible squeaking every time I use my breaks of drive.

I spoke to the manager on duty who I believe need more training in having to deal with these types of issues. He basically called me a liar, that I did not see the tech reposition the jack to lift the car. That was it. I felt humiliated that he would even come at me with such a remark with all the incompetence I had experienced with both TK locations.

I had hoped for some resolve through management or the owners to this matter but, now without anyone from corporate reaching out to find resolve leaves me no other choice but to seek further action. After over 5 yrs. of business relationship with TK it unfortunate that I have to go this route. In all my history I have never wrote a negative review until now. All I am requesting is that they correct the damages the caused nothing more nothing less. Signed A disappointed 5 yr customer.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

Lost my wheel lock key and called in to see if they can remove my wheel locks. Talked to Nate and he said they could for $39.95. I drove there and they took my vehicle in their shop to remove the wheel locks. After an hour and a half, Nate comes back and tells me they can't remove them and I'd have to come back tomorrow so their master tech can try. I walked out to my vehicle and quickly noticed a complete hack job done on my left front wheel. They tried to remove the lock with an impact chisel and in the process, put some nice big dents and scuffs on the wheel itself. Nate noticed that I noticed and quickly came up to me to let me know they damaged my wheel and they have a guy that can touch it up. Mind you, this is a brand new $55k 2020 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk!

I left and on my way home noticed a Firestone open. I pulled in and they removed all four wheel locks within 5 minutes with ZERO damage! I called the next day and talked to Randy to see how they were willing to replace my damaged wheel. He said he'd pass the info to Nate and Alex, the store manager. I have yet to receive a call back from anyone there! Filing complaint with corporate office. The service here is flat out horrendous!!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

First, I have ask the headquarter's office to contact me, I have written many reviews/posts, and no one seems to want to contact me. Tires were not balanced correctly, took it to another TK, they explained each tire had approximately 6 ounces of weight, The weights should be at most 3 ounces per tire. The tech at the Yulee location said the weight was just added to each tire, instead of properly correcting the weight. I took it back to the original location three times to get it corrected, never corrected.. My time, like most folks is precious. I spent $865.20 on tires. I had an appointment at 2:00 and my vehicle was not serviced to 4:00.

Secondly, I took my wife's 2007 Jeep to get serviced, I explained I thought it needed brakes, the manager told me the brakes were fine, I knew they were not. Within three weeks and less than 200 miles driven I took it the Yulee TK, the brakes showed hot spots on them and needed replaced asap. This could have cost me a lot more, if I didn't obtain a second option. The Yulee TK was sure a different experience. Not to mention it was not safe. I am not looking for any future discounts, but action be taken with employees. The Fernandina location should be investigated. I ask corporate contact me to discuss, I plan to fill a BBB complaint.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I took my car into a tire kingdom in Homestead, Fl. Never again! Had a tune up and the air conditioning serviced. After all the it needs this and that and the other, $1100 dollars later I get my car. Now 6 months later I have to take my car in for service due to it missing out. Come to find out Tire Kingdom put the wrong spark plugs in my car! Trust your local mechanics, dont take your car into a place that hires people that dont give a crap about you or your car!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I went to the Tire Kingdom in Orange Park, on the corner of Blanding and Kingsley. Went in for an oil change, they came out and told me I had a leak in my coolant reservoir. Quote me a price of $388.00. I didn't have the money to repair. When I left there, I went to the Chevy dealership down the road, they quoted $138.00, and I had the repair done. The difference? Tire Kingdom told me the system would need to be flushed (not true), they said an hour and 1/2 labor (was only 15-20 mins). I would have been a loyal customer of Tire Kingdom, IF they had not tried to rip me off, now I will never step foot in Tire Kingdom ever again, and I will tell everyone I know (and even people I don't Know) how they treated me. I was very disappointed in Tire Kingdom.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I was charged 35% higher for an oil change on my Highlander than the local Toyota dealership. I brought my Toyota pickup in for an oil change and tire rotation. I marked the tires before bringing in and found they had not rotated them even though they told me they had. After informing them I marked the tires then and could tell they were not rotated them they brought the truck back in and did the rotation. Needless to say we will no longer do business with Tire Kingdom in St Augustine Florida.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Boy what a difference a change in management makes. I've been a Big O and Tire Kingdom customer for well over 30 years and I frequent the Tire Kingdom Oviedo, Florida location regularly for the servicing of my five vehicles. The management at the Oviedo Tire Kingdom location changed a couple of years ago and I've noticed that the prices for tires and other routine maintenance items has steadily increased to the point that Tire Kingdom is on the high end of the cost spectrum.

Now, the service and waiting times have become horrible. I went to the Oviedo Tire Kingdom location of Saturday without an appointment because I had a nail in the middle of one of my tires. The shop was extremely busy, so I made an appointment for noon the following day. On the day of my appointment, my tire was completely flat, so I borrowed an air compressor from my neighbor and urgently made my way to Tire Kingdom. I was the first customer of the day and I was told that my tire couldn't be repaired until my scheduled noon appointment time. #smh

I asked the manager if this was correct and he stated that he still had cars from the previous day and I had to drop my car off and he would get to when he could. #smh Needless to say, I've spent a pretty penny at this location over the years, in fact I just dropped $3,500 at this location a couple of months ago to fix my son's Mustang. I left Tire Kingdom in my 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee and went to Pep Boys. Tire fixed in less than 30 minutes. Needless to say, I'm done with Tire Kingdom!

Tire Kingdom Company Information