Mr.Tire

Compare Tires

Research top Tires recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have had several problems with the location in Mount Laurel, N.J. The most recent was 3 days ago when I went in to get air in my one tire! They claimed I needed 2 tires. The service station I had it to before that claims I only needed air. Also my battery had died that morning. The place brought it to first also checked my battery and said I didn't need one! Bottomline is I was a woman alone at Mr. Tire with their Credit Card! They got me for over $200.00 for two tires and they insisted I replace the battery with them. They were very animate that I wouldn't make it home. Anyway they wanted to charge me $130.00 for the battery. When I refused they didn't put the cover back on and I drove my car for 3 or 4 days. The car was fine.

Mr Tire Laurel, MD - They put too much oil in my truck. This might make rear main seal leak. Came back. Clerk was mouthy and rude. Not happy. I will never come here again. Had to wait two hrs to get this mistake fixed.

Mr Tire in Moon Twp on 11/7/2016. Had appointment at 4:30 on Monday pre-arranged 3 days in advance. Waited 1 hour. My car never even got into service bays, said it was too busy. Buyer be aware. No apologies!

Using a Mr Sushi and an obvious Asian looking garage. Is offensive that Asian auto repair places are bad?? Despite the name Mr Sushi... WTH? How come you couldn't use Walmart as your competitor? Would of been a better choice in marketing sales. Bad taste... In advertising.

I took my car for wheel alignment, balancing, and repair for a air leak on the left rear wheel at 11:30 am Saturday 10/29/2016. Since I did not have an appointment I inquired how long the service would take, and I suggested probably two hours to which the person agreed. I left and came back at approximately 2:00 pm. It wasn't done. I left and came back at 4:11 pm. The car was up in the rack but it wasn't done. No one even bothered to tell me what was happening. I waited and stood outside for over an hour before the manager did invite me to the lounge. 5:48 pm still no service. It is my opinion based on my experience that I have so far articulated above that I was a victim of discrimination for being **.

This store does not serve certain customers. They do not say it verbally, but by making sure that they repair your car at 7 pm even if you arrived at 11, they communicate in essence that 'your type' is not welcome. 118 back river neck road, Essex, Md 21221 is the store. They got me once, but they will not get my business again. They really displayed a pathetic level of ignorance. Discrimination in business is just plain stupid. I was the only customer sitting alone by 6:10 pm. Still nobody communicated with me. The Manager came through the lounge room to the restroom and emptied the trash cans, clearly cleaning up for the next day. I casually asked how long it would take for them to attend to my car, but he asked which car I was talking about.

The unprovoked casual arrogance is actually impressive. They did everything to provoke a reaction, but I remained calm, complained not at any time. I do hope that if there is a mature person working in management for Mr. Tire that they will do a lot more training on how to respect the customers and keep their prejudice private. At 6:35 pm not even a word. How does Mr. Tire allow employees to come to work and practice their hate? At a minimum they could have made me aware that they are 'super busy' and could go somewhere else, but to waste my time is being extra personal for sadism benefit only. 6:46 pm nothing. 6:57 pm. Finally the very last car.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mr Tire?

Mr.Tire in Rio Grande NJ is the worst customer service I have ever had! I called their customer service & they were just as bad! The tire mfg told me to go back to them & have them measure tread depth & call them. I went back to Mr.Tire & was told to come back on a Tues, Wed or Thur. I called their customer service & could care less!!! I will NEVER go back to Mr.Tire!!!

Had a bolt stuck in driver's side tire from road debris. I have a lifetime tire warranty with Mr. Tire so I took my CRV there to get it fixed as they did fix the damaged tire. But in the process they had broken one of my wheel studs and told me as I was leaving the store and said it was completely ok to drive on 4/5 bolts. They needed to order parts from another parts store which won't be in till the next morning. So as I got home I noticed that one of other the bolts on the same wheel was missing now, the stud was there at least, so now I'm driving on 3 lugs bolts with 2 lug bolts missing. Called them to tell them about the other lug bolt, they said another bolt will be in when you come in the morning.

I was worried to death that my wheel was going to fall off vehicle with this dangerous situation they put me in. With me being so upset about my wheel falling off, I ended paying the $30 bill for the tire to be fixed in which should have been repaired under the lifetime tire hazard warranty. I'm not happy at all with this customer service and the fact I was charge for something that should have been covered under the warranty ended up getting a refund. They did at least follow through and fix the unsafe problem they created, but I was very dissatisfied with the service and will take my tire needs elsewhere.

I sent my daughter out for an oil change expecting to pay $20-$30 as has happened many times before. This time she took the car to Mr. Tire. They charged $35.89 for the oil change, filter and a $2.90 "oil recycle fee." So my daughter comes home with a bill for $89.18. Seems she let them change 3 wiper blades for which they charged $16.99 each including $3.00 each for installation. To this they added $8.68 "shop fee." You can draw your own conclusions, but my advice is that you go anywhere else.

Last 4 oil changes I paid advertised price of $17.25 plus disposal fee. Today when checking in for appt. the manager (who appeared hung over) pointed to a stack of Goodyear tire credit card applications and informed me the price of service would be $8 higher unless I filled out the credit application. My response was, "Never before was this a requirement," and I didn't feel that was right. He just chuckled and said, "lotta things in life aren't right" to which I said it might be best for me to just leave and he then spit a little more gas on the fire which I too think that would be a good idea. Bait and switch for $8 or $800 it's all the same to me. Mr. Tire on ML King Blvd., New Bern, NC should be ashamed.

I went to Mr. Tire (#764) on Cady Dr in Fort Washington Md. on 7/16/16 to get my Air condition (AC) serviced and an oil change. After a 3 hours wait my car was returned with a list of things that is that made my car unsafe to drive. None was about the AC. The AC worked for 2 days and was back to the same. I brought the car back on 7/22/16 and was told that my high side AC line needed to be replaced. I asked Mike if this problem could have been found last week when I was here and he said no. They had to shoot dye this time and be lucky that I have another car to drive because he don't have that option.

I looked at my receipt and I was charged for dye on the first visit. So basically I was charged $150.75 plus taxes and other shop supply fees for a problem that should not have costed no more than $29.99 for me to find out this problem on the first visit. To top it off I had a appointment this time and still had to wait 3 hours to get my car back. The reason for this review is to get some help from corporate on being overcharged for a basic service and to help others from making the same mistake as me. So hopefully I can get some help with this issue.

WHAT A DISASTER! I took my car in for an oil change on May 24, 2016. Mr.Tire in Ellicott City, Maryland. They drained the oil, but FORGOT TO POUR NEW OIL! I started driving my car as usual and found out that the car has no oil after the engine oil light came on. It was too late! Mr.Tire sent someone from the Travelers Insurance Co. to inspect the car. The agent submitted his report to Mr.Tire for replacing the existing engine with another used engine. Now, Mr.Tire told me that they wouldn't accept any responsibility or liability for this DISASTER. BUYERS BEWARE!

Took my truck in for check engine light. They charge dealer like fees of $115.00 to diagnose. Said pvc value hose bad code po171 and p0174 was the cause. Hose not in stock and was special order taking 2-3 days to come in. Like an idiot I paid the bill and pickup truck thinking hose on order. 1-month later, I am out of my money and still no hose and now they say no refund locally must come from corporate hqs but payment taken locally. Bottom line: this is the worst, sorriest, poor excuse for an auto repair shop I have ever seen in my 60 yrs. Kids are running the store, unprofessional, no customer service skills, have no authority to make decisions on site, everything comes from regional or corporate offices out of town. Work is shotty and unsafe at best and by the look of all these complaints, are allowed to rob and cheat folks and many states without assistance from state attorney general's office or the state BBB. This is sad.

I contacted their corporate office by phone, and in writing, to complain that their advertising in Ohio appears to blatantly violate the Ohio Consumer Sales Practices Act. The text of the Complaint is at the very end of this introduction. I received no response whatsoever which is a tip off to me that my Complaint is valid. That is, the company's non-response is simply CALCULATED to make the COMPLAINT "evaporate" (i.e., they bury it under the rug, hoping it blows over). Although I am not an Attorney, I am nevertheless fully entitled to formulate an intelligent, well reasoned opinion as to the legality of the company's ads here in Ohio.

Without getting into high detail, my present position is their failure to CLEARLY AND CONSPICUOUSLY disclose their 9.99% fee has caused ACTUAL economic damages to a substantial class of consumers here in Ohio. Consequently, in my opinion, a capable licensed attorney here in Ohio could and should sue this company to recover consumers' aggregate economic losses here. Furthermore, at a bare minimum, that is regardless of any potential for a class action, an action for declaratory judgement and/or injunctive relief could be successfully prosecuted here. Contact me at ** and, at no charge, I will provide you with all of the information that I have collected (including the theory of recovery).

Corporations generally have declared war on the public in that they are, in essence, stealing from the public. A key strategy to effect that theft is deception in advertising. Not surprisingly, then, we clearly can see that deception in advertising has become a habitual, systemic, routine, fully entrenched "feature" of day-to-day economic life. It is time for the public to fight back. And, really, the only recourse at this point is for attorneys to sue these companies. Both state AG offices and the BBB have little interest or motive to get involved. So, we are counting on you attorneys to save the day! Feel free to contact me for details.

Here is the text of the Complaint, as sent to Mr. Tire, and which has been totally ignored by the company: A full page ad promoting eleven Columbus area Mr. Tire Auto Service Centers was published in the 2/7/2016 edition of the Columbus Dispatch. 1) Buried at the bottom of the page, and set in incredibly small microscopic type, is a footnote stating that a surcharge of 9.99% will be added to customers bills. The OAC at 109:4-3-02(C) specifically prohibits the use of footnotes to disclose material extra costs of this sort.

2) The ad has a coupon for Flush & Fills, namely: Cooling System; Power Steering; Fuel System; and Transmission (type of trans. not specified). The coupon makes a global claim of gas savings. I am unaware of any evidence from technical or scientific journals that cooling system, power steering system, and transmission flushes generate any measurable fuel savings for typically situated consumers.

Furthermore, the fuel system service is unlikely to reduce fuel consumption to any meaningful (measurable) extent inasmuch as only a tank additive is used (e.g., there is no direct cleaning or technical testing of injector condition). OAC 1345.02(B)(1) prohibits vendors from making a claim, such as gas savings, unless the vendor possesses competent, credible evidence substantiating the claim. For example, does Mr. Tire possess documentary evidence proving that flushing the cooling system in a typical consumer's car improves vehicle fuel economy?

3) Mr. Tire is a fictitious name registered in Ohio to Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. However, the businesses vending the goods and services are Mr. Tire Auto Service Centers. The latter fictitious name is not registered with the Ohio Secretary of State's office which is a violation of state law as well as the Consumer Sales Protection Act.

Had a nail in front left tire on Saturday around 4:30 pm. Went to Mr. Tire Auto Center, because this is where I use to get my oil changed. So they could fix it. They were busy so they didn't close til 6 so we left the SUV Toyota 4-Runner to eat dinner. Got back just before 6 as we watched the manager was leaving. Went inside to pay bill. Was told it cost 29.98. Really to fix a tire. I have the nail it was about 2 in. thin one. I have called around to other shop. Here is what the charges I was told by them were: 10.00,15.00 24.96 that one was tax included. So I would never tell anyone to use Mr. Tire for it cost way too much. Thank you for listening.

In May 4th of 2014, we took our 2004 Honda Odyssey to Mr.Tire for tire service located at 2315 Davis Drive, Cary, NC. During the service, we received a phone call from store technician, recommended us to do the power steering flush since we were told the steering fluid was dirty (we were asked to do this service a couple times before), after negotiate with store manager who gave us the discount. We agreed to do the power steer flush to maintain the vehicle in the good condition.

After steering flushing was done for couple days, we had noticed immediately there was a problem. It was very hard to steer the wheel. We went back to the store and talked with technician and someone in store told us "the new steering fluid doesn't match with power steering pump and you SHOULD change the pump with $396." Recently, we found vehicle steering hose is leaking and take to the another mechanic shop. They diagnose there are components damaged due to wrong steering fluid. We had to replace the steering pump and couple hoses which cost about $800. We have contacted with Mr. Tire customer service and headquarter, they denied and refused to do anything to compensate our lost. My suggestion to other customer is never go to Mr. Tire to do your vehicle maintenance.

My wife scheduled an appointment on a Tuesday for a Wednesday appointment at 4:00 for an oil change. When she got there she was told it would be two hours because they had a lot of people come in for tires that evening. I am assuming this means she got bumped for the more costly job. It may have been that or perhaps it was because she was a woman or perhaps it was nepotism. Regardless she finally went up two and a half hours after the original appointment time and the work was still not completed. Mr. Tire does not understand the concept of the term "Appointment".

Purchased a vehicle from my family in PA. Had a local Mom and Pop shop do the required MD state inspection. It failed because it needed tires. I purchased tires at Mr. Tire (overpriced by the way). When they called me back, they told me the front AND rear brakes were shot and needed replaced. Pads were worn beyond the legal requirements and the rotors could not be repaired and needed replaced. This vehicle PASSED STATE INSPECTION 4 DAYS PRIOR to this by a state sanctioned inspection shop. (Mr. Tire is not authorized to do state inspections!)

I called the Mom and Pop shop and he insists they are fine and would not jeopardize his inspection certification with they by passing me (a stranger to him). Local mechanic stated he would have at the very least informed me if they the measurements were borderline but they were not. That makes all the sense in the world to me. Conclusion: MR. TIRE WANTS YOUR MONEY AND WILL LIE TO YOU TO GET IT. CAUGHT RED HANDED.

I took my son's Nissan to have a new alignment for the tire. When I asked how much it would cost he told me it would be about $99.00. He starts to write the bill until I asked about a printed coupon I received from their official website. He told me he will not honor the coupon that would take off twenty percent, because the job was already discounted. I am okay with the cost of the job, however I am wondering why they would advertise this coupon if it was already admitted in the cost of the job, and why the website told me to print out this coupon and to hand it to the mechanic.

I brought my vehicle in for NYS inspection. Was told in order to pass inspection I needed all new brakes! I had all of them replaced last year. No squealing, grinding, no problems stopping, etc. Took my vehicle to another shop and passed inspection. Brakes fine!

We decided to drop off our vehicle for an oil change and tire rotation at the Mr. Tire, located in Mt. Airy, Maryland off of main street. We had a 1:00 pm afternoon appointment for them to service our vehicle. We locked our vehicle and turned in the keys/key fob remote to the service representative. The service representative told us that they would call us when our vehicle was finished. We never received any phone call, first issue. Second issue, in the late afternoon when we were going to check on our vehicle, I caught a Hispanic lady rummaging through our vehicle in the parking lot of the Mr. Tire. I came up beside our vehicle and I saw her in the passenger seat with the door open, going through the glove box, center console, and the driver's sun visor. I literally caught her "red-handed" with the $60.00 of cash that we had stored in the sun visor for road tolls.

When I confronted her, she quickly put the money back into the visor and acted like she could not speak English and told me she was "confused". I kept asking her what she was doing in our car and she kept telling me that our car was her car, along with several other excuses. Really? She then tried telling me that her remote key fob had unlocked our car. Really? Kind of strange when our vehicle keys are with the garage front desk. My wife immediately called the police and took pictures of the lady, along with her license plate. The sad thing is, the lady's two little daughters (suspected ages of 6 to 10 years old) were in her Chevy Suburban, asking her if the police were going to take her to jail...again. A Maryland State Trooper finally arrived at the scene thirty minutes later and we explained the situation to him. He wrote down both of our information and told us to check our vehicle.

Luckily the cash was still in the sun visor and nothing else was taken. Third issue, after the State Trooper released us, we immediately spoke with the garage supervisor and they told us that our vehicle was NOT yet serviced. Even though we had a 1:00 pm afternoon appointment, the supervisor explained to us that they did not touch or service our vehicle yet and it was 5:30 pm. Our vehicle was sitting in the parking lot for 4.5 hours and how did our vehicle become unlocked? The garage supervisor "promised" us that our vehicle would be done in another hour. Really? My wife and I were not upset, frustrated, and just wanted to leave at that point and go someplace else. The garage supervisor was "apologetic" and seemed somewhat concerned at what happened in their parking lot but told us that he and Mr. Tire did not want to "get involved" in the matter. Nonetheless, we left our vehicle with Mr. Tire for another hour.

We came back at 6:30 pm to pick up our vehicle and pay the garage. My wife walked over to check the doors of our vehicle to see if they were locked. They were NOT locked. I spoke with the garage supervisor and told him what we found. He explained to us that the doors should have been locked and "...perhaps the mechanic left the vehicle open because you guys were coming back". Really? The bottom line is this, Mr. Tire does NOT take the time to lock customers' vehicles when they are sitting in the parking lot (even though they have a policy to do so). Stay with your vehicle when it is getting serviced. It is a true shame that no one "respects" other people's property. We will NOT be doing business with the Mr. Tire, located in Mt. Airy, Maryland.

I went to Mr. Tire & Co. in Westerville for an oil change and tire rotation. I paid for a high-mileage oil change and was charged $48. After the opening oil change was completed, the technician pulled my car out and was parking it, so I walked outside to get into my car and thanked the technician and ask him if he put high-mileage oil in my car and he said "No." He said he was told to put standard oil in my car. I went back inside and confronted the assistant manager and he said it was a simple mistake. I now wonder if this is a standard practice for Mr. Tire to rip people off. I will never do business with this company ever again. BEWARE!!

Do not use the Owings Mills Mr Tire. The staff took my car in for four wheel alignment and tell me AFTER performing the alignment that I need new tires immediately. Now with new tires I need to go back and get the alignment redone and, of course, I will have to pay for it again.

The ad said "oil change for 17.99" - they charged oil $15.00, oil filter 14.99, recycle 2.90. Free tire repair - then they charged service 9.39, Tire repair 13.99, discount $13.52. Out belt unnecessary replaced for total @174.99, because I changed the same belt 3/29/2014. Then they added another shop supply fee $21.75. (This auto only drive less 8,000 miles since last belt changed). So do not visit Mr. Tire at 1811 N. Harrison Ave., Cary, NC 27513 for services. I always question their services. They never explained clearly to the customers what their charges are.

I ordered a new set of tires from Tirebuyer.com and had them delivered to Mr. Tire on Arlington Blvd in Arlington, VA where I made an appointment to have them installed. It was supposed to cost $66. After about an hour, the technician came out and told me I needed new brakes - which was going to cost over $900. Although my car only had 45,000 miles on it and the onboard sensors said the brakes were good for another 17,000, it had been driven at autobahn speeds in Germany, so it was not unreasonable that I needed brakes. I reluctantly agreed. Then they tell me there is a crack in one of the alloy rims (which they showed me) - cost of that repair $350 and three more days.

There was nothing wrong with the rims when I drove into the shop - the old tires held air fine. They could not explain that and refused to admit they damaged the rim while mounting the tire. I needed my car that weekend and could not leave it there, so I drove out having paid $900 for new brakes that I probably didn't need and a cracked rim (on run flat tires). A miserable experience.

Dropped off my daughter's car at the Mr. Tire in Mentor Ohio on Mercantile Drive on a Tuesday to have a mass airflow sensor and hose replaced and an oil change. I had always had great service at another Mr. Tire location in Mentor, but that location had closed. This Mercantile Drive location was new to me, but the manager told me some of the staff from the location that closed had moved to his location which made me feel confident in their work. I was so wrong. The manager called me the next day and said the car needed one of the control arms replaced. The cost, along with the other repairs needed, would be ~$620 - an additional $200+. I gave the go-ahead and was told we could pick the car up Friday (two days later). My daughter and I arrived Friday at 12:30pm and her car was still on the rack. The manager informed me that the other control arm was also bad and he was waiting for the part to come in.

I had never been called about the second control arm or asked if I authorize the repair - he just assumed. I asked him if it would be an additional $200 (which was the price he quoted me for the first control arm). He said it would be tight, but he would "do his best" to get it at $200. He then said the car would be ready the next morning (Saturday). I told him I'd be there around the time they open (8am). We arrived Saturday morning at 8:30am. The car was still on the rack and - by the way - it had been the only car on the rack the previous day too. The manager couldn't find my paperwork for ten minutes. He finally found it, scanned my credit card for $714 (I also had a $20 coupon) and tried printing the receipt and services performed on the car. The printer jammed and he said he would just mail a receipt to me. I asked, "Don't I need to sign something?" and was told, "Not unless you're going to give me a hard time about it." Really?

My daughter left and drove straight to the gas station less than one mile away to get gas and smoke began billowing out from under the hood and her coolant indicator was above "H". Completely livid, I called the Mr. Tire from where we had JUST picked up her car and surprisingly the manager was out for the rest of morning. I informed the person who answered that the car I had JUST picked up had smoke coming out of the hood. I was told I could bring it back there if I wanted (HA!) My daughter also called and was told the same thing. Beyond livid at this point, I then called Munro/Mr. Tire corporate office to complain. They contacted the District Manager who told me tow it to Mr. Tire in Mentor-on-the-Lake and they would ensure that the issues would be resolved. This location was very professional.

They checked out not only the overheating issue (which they determined was due to absolutely no coolant present - the other location never filled it - and a very, very sloppy oil change) they also checked over the "work" the Mercantile Drive location supposedly performed, which also resulted in a replacing hose that was still torn. This work was at no charge to me. The Mentor-on-the-Lake Mr. Tire team did a great job. They are professional, provide quality work and care about customer service and satisfaction. The Mercantile Drive Mr. Tire is absolutely terrible. The manager is rude and the quality of work is non-existent. And surprisingly, to this day, the manager has never returned my call or my daughter’s call.

Went in to the Mr. Tire on Front St in Binghamton, NY, just wanted front rotors and brake pads. After a 45 minute wait the manager came out and gave a quote of $850. He said the car was unsafe to drive and needed stabilizer bars and other things. After refusing the service we had to pay $32 for a "free" brake inspection. Took car to nearby competitor and was told nothing was wrong with the car except for front brakes which we got for $300. Manager also tried to add in filters for $120 which he never mentioned. Thank goodness we left.

I went to get an oil change at Mr.Tire (store #728) and the next day my oil lamp came on. I checked the oil level and there was no oil in there. I called Mr.Tire and was told to bring the car in so they could check it. I drove the car back to their shop but before I could make it the engine failed. Now the dummies should have had it towed instead of having me drive the car with zero oil in the engine. I am a computer geek not a mechanic so I am at the mercy of car professionals. Needless to say they have to pay for a brand new engine instead just because they didn't want to pay for towing.

Made an appointment to have an oil change. Was told I needed shocks and they could not rotate my tires until I had new shocks. Also told I needed a new air filter and cabin filter. Told them NO. In 15 minutes my car was done, according to them. Took car to a mechanic. He said that was a crock about the shocks. Tires can be rotated regardless. But my shocks were fine. As were my filters. Found out they did not put in synthetic oil but regular oil and did not change my oil filter. I am disgusted beyond belief and found corporate does nothing. Will be putting a sign up in front of their business in Chambersburg noting they are frauds and thieves.

I went to the Mr. Tire in Charlotte Hall, Md for an oil change last month. I have only owned my car for 2 months, although I am the 2nd owner. On Monday of this week, the oil abruptly leaked out of my engine and it seized up. After having my car towed to a Hyundai dealership, it was inspected and needs a completely new engine.

Apparently, when my car was getting an oil change at Mr. Tire, they put an ill-fitting gasket on my oil filter, and then, realizing it was ill-fitting, this terrible person, put a 2nd ill-fitting gasket over top of the first. This caused a distortion in the both bad gaskets and the compression built up and left me stranded on the side of the road when it spilled out all at once. I now need a new engine for $10,900 and a rental car. I reported all of this to the manager today and have yet to hear back from him. Read this cautionary tale and DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO MR. TIRE EVER!!!

I went to use coupon for tire rotation and also get wheel balance and alignment checked. Front desk person said that they checked wheel balance and alignment but they really did not even check them. I saw tires being rotated but they did not install anything to check alignment. They kept the car in workshop for only 20 mins and returned it. I asked front desk person multiple times on wheel balance and alignment check and he said that everything is perfect. No action is needed. And he even said that all my fluid levels are verified and topped up as needed. I later verified and see that my windshield fluid was less than half and my oil level is lower than expected. I got suspicious and requested a copy of readings of alignment. Then he lied that they verified the readings but there is no way to print them and they are now erased now and I cannot get them now.

When the website made a promotion/coupon, I was expecting them to honor it. When the staff went to this level of lying, it is time for you to introspect the offers you provide on your website and publicize them only if all your branches are able to implement them. How can anyone trust this kind of businesses who lie to this level? I had to go to Goodyear next day to have wheel alignment checked and alignment done. I had to make two trips and hassle of appointment with multiple shops when I was expecting that Mr. Tire would rectify and fix it in my first trip. I had quite a disappointing experience with Mr. Tire.

Later I saw another review of the same shop where a lady complained that they lied to her in the same way. She asked multiple times whether her tires are rotated and they kept lying that everything was perfect but when she went home and verified, she realized that they never rotated her tires. This is the worst lie I ever heard from any business.

Mr.Tire Company Profile