3.9/5 (2185 ratings)

About Walgreens Pharmacy

Walgreens Pharmacy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walgreens Pharmacy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walgreens Pharmacy?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

I do not like that when my doctor puts me on a medicine, Walgreens thinks they can tell me I can't get my script filled because they don't think I should be on the meds that my doctor put me on! They l

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Store is clean with distancing in today's pandemic environment, staff is cheerful and helpful. Pharmacists are top notch. Easy in and out from the highway, double drive thru.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

All prescriptions handled accurate and any questions asked answered on the spot. Flu shot promptly by appointment. Always very friendly.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

I love the customer service at Walgreens. They are friendly, helpful and take time to explain meds as well as answering any questions you have.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

At Walgreens the pharmacist are so careful to treat you with respect, more than just a customer, you are care for as a family member. Talk about commitment. THANKS!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

Walgreens has always helped me with my prescriptions. They have corrected other RX issues for me, caught a DR error on an RX order for a med to which I was allergic, good counselling, and prices.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

Walgreens pharmacy is the best. They always make you feel like you are the only customer. Answering all questions, recommending remedies that work and always with a smile!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

Never had any issue with getting my prescriptions filled in a timely manner. Any problems were miscommunication between the pharmacy and the insurance company.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I love the convenience of Walgreens! Everyone is always so kind and helpful! If I were to have any complaints it would only be that sometimes they're so busy that I have to wait in line for a few min.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I have shopped at Walgreens for years but due to a change in healthcare coverage, I began using their pharmacy for my prescribed medications. The pharmacists and technicians are very proactive.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

My Rx's are always filled accurately and quickly. They do not have the best prices, but I value their friendly, knowledgeable staff. They are convenient & fast.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I like the fact that I can get my refills automatically. When my refills run out, they will contact the doctor's office for me. I get text and email notices when my prescriptions are ready.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

Generally okay, however most staff I encounter are aloof and not very helpful. You have to chase them down to get some assistance. Also, going through check-out is usually very slow.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I give Walgreens a 4 because they truly try to make they care. Prescriptions are filled in a timely manner, staff willing answers all questions.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Pharmacists are rude, at multiple locations. If they give you a WRONG medication, they are just human ~ they make mistakes. I think a robot would do better & be nicer! I dropped off a prescription, it was to early for it to be filled. They said beside they don’t have it in stock. I asked if they can order it, so I can get it filled on the up coming date. No, can’t do that, we need the prescription. I tell them they have the prescription literally in their hand. And then they give it back to me stating they can’t hold on to it. SINCE WHEN?? Dropped off a prescription (different time) they didn’t have it in stock, but this time held on to it and ordered it. “We will order it and have it here Friday”. Went to pick it up on Friday, medication didn’t come in. They feel they have no responsibility to let me know after waiting a week for the medication.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Walgreens staff are usually super friendly. I love their sales, as most products are a priced a bit-higher because of the convenience, if you stick to their sale items you can usually find something.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Conveniently close but often not ready when they say, long waits at drive thru, and frequent auto refills when not requested.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

My husband and I like Walgreens because they are always well stocked. The workers are very helpful and know where the products are, and the pharmacist is helpful in answering questions about symptoms.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Management in the Pharmacy is very professional. Auto refill is the best. Get a text that your prescription is ready. Walgreens app is the best. You can see all Meds and your shots.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

A few days ahead of when I would need the medication, I called the pharmacist. She ordered it so that it was there when my dr sent in the prescription. I only trust Walgreens.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

The pharmacy staff is amazing. Always ready to help you with any question or concern and solve problems. The delivery service is great and an outstanding delivery person.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

The pharmacy staff at my Walgreens is friendly and knowledgeable. The lead is frequently out from behind the counter to talk to customers. I trust her.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Very helpful. Answer all my questions. Very courteous and friendly. Make sure my medication needs are met. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

I love just browsing through the Walgreens, you can always find something on sale and their prices are better than most others. The displays are always eye catching and I never leave empty handed.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

I have been going to Walgreens for a long time. They have always been there and almost always have what I need. It is nice to be able to go in for my annual flu shot without hassle.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

Walgreens are very clean, spacious and not cramped so items displayed are easily found and aisles are marked so you don't have to look all day to find what you are looking for or have to ask. They have

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

The store is clean employees are really nice. I can find everything I need. They practice safe distance and wearing masks. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

Seem much more professional than the previous Pharmacy I used. They always had issues with filling prescriptions... Walgreens does not. Satisfied - but wish you were also located in Iowa, Louisiana.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

Walgreens, has been my pharmacy. They have an app that reminds me of and gives me remote access to my prescriptions and they send reminders and give me the choice to auto refill my medications.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

They have a good variety of OTC products including vitamins and supplements. I have had issues with prescriptions such as not being able to cancel auto refill online.

Walgreens Pharmacy Company Information