1.39/5

76 Tiffany & Co. Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 18, 2019

I have a Tiffany's diamond solitaire engagement ring with a harmony band. This was the first time I brought it in to be serviced since I got it two years ago because I don't wear it very often. When I went to pick it up, I opened the box to look at it, but put the box in my purse without trying it on. It wasn't until a few weeks later that I planned to wear it and it didn't fit. At first, I thought they had sized it by mistake, but decided to check the serial number on the band to make sure it was mine. When I did, I realized that they had given me the wrong ring.

I brought the ring back to the store and asked to speak with a manager. I explained what had happened and she went back to check their system and figure out whose ring I had and locate my ring. A half hour later, she came back and said they had sent my ring to a customer in New Jersey by mistake. I was extremely upset, to say the least. The assistant manager said the rings were most likely swapped during intake (they were received on the same day) and they were going to call the couple that they think had my ring. She gave me her cell number and business card, but I had to specifically ask for documentation to show that I had brought the ring in and that they had given me the wrong ring to ensure they were taking responsibility for it. When she printed out the documents, my address was had been incorrectly entered into their system, so I had to request the fix that, as well.

The assistant manager emailed me the next day to tell me that they had delivered the ring I had brought in back to the couple and had retrieved what they believed to be my ring, but the courier got a flat tire on the way back to NYC so they couldn't verify if the ring was mine yet. The following day, I got an email confirming the serial number on the band of my ring and that they would deliver it to me. Again, I had to specifically ask if they confirmed the serial number on the diamond itself to make sure it was mine and hadn't been replaced with something else. They had to go back and do another quality check. I also had to ask if they had serviced and cleaned it again since the other couple didn't realize they had the wrong ring and had probably been wearing it this whole time.

By this point, I was irate by the fact that I had to continue doing their job for them every step of the way. Not only had I brought my ring in to be cleaned and it was sent to someone else, my address was incorrect in their system, they weren't proactive about checking the serial number on the band AND diamond, and I had to ask them specifically to make sure the ring was serviced since someone else had probably been wearing it this whole time.

At that point, the assistant manager finally realized it would be appropriate to offer more than just returning my ring, which shouldn't have been lost in the first place. In her email, she offered my husband and I a reservation at Tiffany Blue Box cafe and to replace the setting on my ring so I knew nobody else had ever worn it. I didn't want the setting replaced (for sentimental reasons) and really had no interest in going to their cafe. She asked if I had any suggestions on how they could do to make it up to me, so I shared the link to a small Tiffany's key necklace that my husband said he was planning to get me for our anniversary. Since they were willing to replace my platinum setting, this seemed like a fair trade. She replied to say they can't gift jewelry, even in the most extreme cases, but that she took the liberty of picking out a small gift for me, which would be included with my ring when it was delivered.

When they scheduled the courier to deliver my ring, I asked specifically that they contact me directly so I could sign for it and not the front desk of my building. The management in my building is really great, but I just didn't want any other potential mixups to occur. Not surprising at this point, they still had my address wrong when the courier delivered my ring today. The unit number was someone else's unit, not mine. Thankfully, the front desk employees knew that it was incorrect and wrote the right unit number on it so they notified me right away, but my ring could have easily been given to the wrong tenant in my building.

The "gift" I received was a small dish (I assume to put your ring on when you wash your hands) or cup holder - I really don't know. But I really feel like it was a slap in the face for the horrible experience I've had dealing with Tiffany's and their lack of attention to detail. When my husband and I decided to buy the ring from them, it was for the high quality products and services they stand for. If this is what the Tiffany's experience has turned into, I'll never be buying from them again.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I purchased one of these bracelets a few weeks ago at the Miami Design District. I am a repeat customer for years now. Unfortunately, unlike in Cartier, there is always a new salesperson to assist you and no continuity. After I bought the bracelet, I second guessed myself if I should have bought the medium size (same money) instead of the large. I only wore that day. We went out of the country and when I returned, I took it back to the store (two weeks span). I was greeted by a very rude saleswoman who unfortunately I did not get her name, and before I could explained myself (I just wanted to try the medium to determine which one was a better fit for me) she looked at me and told me the bracelet was bent and could not exchange it.

My husband and I looked at her with disbelief... What are you talking lady? I only wore this once and where is it bent? I then asked her I wanted to try a medium one to what she replied she had none! We could see them all in display. Then she went on tell the Director Ms. Audrey ** and in the meantime, after I insisted on trying the medium one, she finally reached out and showed me a medium to what she said it was too small (Not). Then the director comes out and tells me the same thing, that bracelet was bent and in no resalable condition. Again we asked where is it bend? And how a brand new bracelet that cost $2,000 could bend in one wear? And if it was bent, then it was sold to me like that. She had no answers.

By the way, I had to bring in the "Tiffany" bracelet in a Cartier pouch since they only give you an extremely small blue box to keep your jewelry. I took my bracelet back and promised not to ever set foot in that store ever again. Their loss, my next purchase was going to be a Tiffany T bracelet, but I guess I'm better off giving my business to Cartier where they DO Know how to treat a paying customer.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I would like to give feedback on the new store in Cincinnati, Ohio at the Kenwood Towne Center. I have been to many of your stores across the US and purchased many items for my wife. I have never seen such a poorly run store in my life. I would recommend someone observe how these people treat your customers. I have been multiple times for purchases and repairs and my experience has been poor each time. One person stands out as the worst. There is a tall older man with white hair that is so bad I will not return to this store ever and I probably not shop the brand anymore. He may be a manager, but I find him condescending and rude. The first time we had him, we could tell he was watching the door as he waited on us. Once he found out I was looking for less than $700, I couldn’t get his attention.

Once he saw a new customer walk in (who was dressed very fancy) he actually walked away and had someone else wait on us. He only came back to ring us out and make sure he got his commission. The young lady who took over for him was obviously embarrassed and tried her best to smile. I'm sure she realized she was not getting any commission on her time while he took the new customer. Besides him, I have had many pieces cleaned and repaired. I have NEVER received one call back letting me know the jewelry was ready. After I complained I was told I just have to stop up to see if they are in since no one answers the phone during the day. This place is dismal to say the least. I know you are proud of the brand and that it stands for quality. This store is damaging that brand every day it is open.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I have recently visited the Tiffany & Co. store in New York. From my experience I have found that the pricing was totally ridiculous! Especially for a piece of jewellery. These extortionate prices had put me off making a purchase from this company and I personally feel I can get better value for my money elsewhere!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I have purchased from the website several times, and every time an item is out of stock it says out of stock online and put in my email to be notified. So, today, I went to order and it went through, got a confirmation number etc... Then ten minutes later I get an email saying it is out of stock online and it will be shipping from another store. It was a pretty expensive item, at least by my budget. I would have preferred they let me know if it was out of stock. Now I don't know where my item is even shipping from.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tiffany & Co.?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I purchased a Paloma Picasso cocktail ring a couple of years ago. After wearing it a couple of times, the gold caught in my dress and came away from the stone. I flattened it back down and just thought that the gold was really soft. I wore the ring on very rare occasions. Recently I sent two cuffs to Tiffany to have them polished, and I thought I'd send the ring as well. I got a bill for over $500 - not even itemized. I had to contact them three times before I got an itemized bill. I said I thought the ring was defective, because the prongs are pretty loose. They said it was wear and tear.

So... I want my cuffs back and I need them cleaning, so I will pay the $230 they want for the pleasure of doing that. I'm not paying for the ring. Appalled at their lack of customer care and belligerent attitude. I believe the ring has a design flaw, but they just said "wear and tear" and no negotiation. I will NEVER purchase another product from them again. They are overpriced anyway, but you are paying for the cachet of the Tiffany name. With customer service like this, they have lost their exclusivity in my opinion.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I’m giving one star because zero is not an option. My fiancé bought me a Tiffany and Co engagement ring earlier this year. I had been wearing the ring for less than three months before the platinum prongs twisted and the diamond fell out, resulting in the loss of the diamond. After sending the ring to Tiffany consultants, it was founded the ring was not originally defective, therefore not their problem. I am not a welder or mechanic or do anything that should seriously damage such a “well-crafted” ring.

To make matters more insulting, my fiancé is in the military and has sent me a piece of Tiffany jewelry throughout his various deployments. He used a very good chunk of the money earned from his last deployment overseas to purchase my ring. He literally risked his life to purchase their product and it doesn’t last longer than three months. The company as a whole is an absolute nightmare to deal with - insulting, infuriating and ultimately heartbreaking. They do not stand behind their product or their loyal customers. I will never in my life purchase another Tiffany product and have told everyone I interact with to do the same. Save your hard earned money and support a company who stands behind their customers and values your business.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I recently ordered a necklace for my wife on the Tiffany & CO. website as a Christmas present. I received my order confirming the items were processed and would be shipped out. However the next morning my card was charged an additional 50 dollars??? So I called my bank and was told that Tiffany's had ran my card for a second time. So I called the customer service department and that was a joke, no one not even a manager could help me. He eventually told me that if they can't fill an online order they sub it out to a store location and that's why they charged a "smaller" amount again. (Sounds like stealing to me.) So he didn't even let me reply before putting me on hold and transferring me to the store that filled the order.

I was then told by a department manager that they couldn't see the charges on there and told me it would take 3-5 business days to get a response from their credit department. Ahhhh it's such a disaster especially at Christmas time. I'm not a wealthy person and 50 dollars to me is a lot so for a company as reputable as Tiffany's is supposed to be this sure makes me a 1 time customer. Oh and it's already a day later that it said it would be to get here so I'm sure this is going to be fun.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I've purchased several products from Tiffany. Everything I have ever bought has broken and they don't give you an itemized estimate. This jewelry is too expensive to be breaking and the repair cost are even more ridiculous so I have decided never to shop there again. Pandora has a new customer and Tiffany has lost a long time customer.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I was cleaning out my Tupperware cabinet and found that the diamond had fallen out of my engagement ring. Thank goodness It was in there. I sent the setting and diamond to Tiffany's to have the prong fixed and diamond put back in. It took almost 2 months to get an estimate. Except they will NOT give me an itemized estimate. They said it is going to cost $2600 dollars to fix my ring, but they will not tell us why it costs so much. They said the setting needs to be rebuilt. The cost supposedly is considering my existing setting.

We have called and written multiple times asking for an itemized estimate… like what you get when you repair a car. Labor cost, materials cost and the amount they are giving me for my existing platinum setting. A new setting is $2600 so what is my old one worth? I am not replacing any diamonds and it is $2600??? Why are you not standing behind your product? Why is your customer service so lacking? We still have not received any information or a callback. Why won't you provide an itemized estimation for repairs??? What are you hiding? I am just sick over this.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

My wife spent several thousand on Tiffany's jewelry. Faced with an amazing attitude when breaking the product. The second time the clasp is broken at the earrings for $ 7,000. The earring miracle was not lost. She fell into a scarf and we noticed it. The company said that the wife is guilty and misuses the clasp. How can I put the fastener on the pin wrong! And this happens a second time. Tiffany offered to buy a new one for $ 150. Why should I pay money, if it is clearly clear that this is a problem with the design of the fastener. I am outraged and advise not to buy Tiffany products.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

My husband bought me an anniversary band (full circle of diamonds). In my opinion, the setting is defective. Over the years, I have lost numerous stones. Sometimes I have found them and have had them reset. On other occasions, I purchased a replacement diamond. I was losing diamonds so frequently that they eventually "rebuilt" my ring. Recently, I again lost another diamond. Tiffany is now saying that many of my diamonds are damaged and that I need to pay OVER $5,000 for the setting to be repaired and a replacement diamond. I am sure I can replace the entire ring (with unchipped diamonds) for close to that price. I do not perform heavy labor with this ring on, I cannot fathom why the hardest minerals on earth have so many chips (not visible to the naked eye)! My research seems to indicate it is due to the setting of the stones.

Original review: July 17, 2018

We had the most pleasant experience buying wedding bands at the Naples Florida location. The customer service was excellent and after being in a dozen other jewelers who just wanted to upsell us, the minute we walked in we knew this was the right fit. The employee spent many days going over different options and couldn't have been more patient. Every other place just felt cheap in comparison. You can see where their great reputation has come from. Will definitely buy more in the future.

Original review: July 11, 2018

Around noon on July 10th, we visited the Tiffany store on Newbury St. and wanted to have our rings cleaned as we usually do at the New York store, but left very disappointed with the customer service we received. The salesperson was on her phone and when asked if she could help us with our rings she embarrassingly dismissed us and designated another salesperson to do it (who was kind enough to take care of us). This was our first visit to the store and put us off from buying anything at the moment, although my husband was more than willing to. We have received finer customer service at Cartier where we ended up buying a necklace instead.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I looked at the comments on this site, and realized that everyone was having the same experience as I. I have purchased thousands of dollars of Tiffany jewelry over the last 20 years. 2 years ago I purchased the Tiffany T ring. It has .20 ct. of diamonds, and it was $2,200.00. I had it in two times over the first year, and both times said I didn't think the prongs were very safe, that it caught on my clothes. They inspected, cleaned (by cleaned, I mean steamed, not polished) and said it was fine. Then last year, I lost a stone. So I brought it back, expecting them to replace the stone for free. Are you kidding? No way. It was warrantied for 1 year (really, they never told me that?).

So they said they'd send it for an estimate. I got it back, and it was $220.00 dollars. Ok, this is .20 points of diamond, and there are .58 stones. That means each stone is .003 ct. of a diamond. So I looked it up. I can get a GIA cert ed very fine melee VVS2-VS1 E-F colored stone, 1mm (.005) for $16.80 on eBay, and that's my price. So I would guess Tiffany could get the stone that matches my ring for about $6.00, but they want $220 plus tax and shipping to repair something that should not have fallen out in the first place. Three emails later, they said they will "ship it back to the store 79 miles away from me and I can pick it up." Pick up this, Tiffany=YOU ARE FIRED! I am now shopping for LeVian fine jewelry (Lifetime warranty) and Leo diamonds at Kay's (you can pay a couple of hundred for a lifetime warranty), and you can ACTUALLY SEE the diamonds. Tiffany, it's been fun...

Original review: June 13, 2018

Recalled item not able to be replaced - After several emails and phone calls I was told because it was a gift there was nothing they could do. Ultimately going through a guest list of about 175 people for my wedding shower was just too much to replace something they put out that was a hazard! After all these conversations nothing could be done...will be sure never to purchase from them and tell everyone one I know they will not and do not stand behind their products.

Original review: May 21, 2018

Purchased charm for bracelet in London before arriving in Malaysia. Took bracelet to Tiffany & Co. at KLCC to have the charm attached permanently. Was a told, because they do not provide the service in Malaysia (not the consumers problem) the bracelet and charm needs to be sent to Hong Kong at a cost of £30.00 (160myr) to myself. Completely shocked, at having to pay again for something I was sold, which is not fit for purpose. Was I supposed to buy the charm and just look at it in the blue bag?

In the UK and UAE I have never been asked to pay for the charms to be permanently attached. The charm didn't even come with a clip-on hook so no way of using it. Reason for charm to be attached permanently is, I have lost two charms when they were attached only by the clip-on hook, also the blue enamel charms chip within a few months. I feel totally ripped off and this bracelet is best just sat in a drawer and not used. I'll not hold my breath waiting on a response as looking at this complaints' site - Tiffany & Co. #cashcow.

Original review: April 24, 2018

There is no quality at all, all you pay is the name. At least what you can do is the free repair. You will be telling me the repair is 65$ to get same quality piece (Bracelet). I’m not paying that money because there is no quality!!! So pissed off. And make sure when I come to your store you get my info so then you don’t tell me, “We don’t know if you were here before with this issue.”

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Do not buy anything from this company - they do not stand behind their product or the experience that they pretend to care about. My husband bought my beautiful wedding bands and solitaire engagement ring at Tiffany's. The salesperson was professional and the experience was lovely. 5 years later my engagement band has a broken prong and is in need of repair. The experience has been horrible. The service person was condescending and rude. She advised me not to wear my rings if I don’t have to. Absurd. It took two weeks + for an estimate for repair. The cost is not the problem. In the estimate among other things they actually state that they’ve not yet checked the diamond for security. I don’t trust them. This is the opposite of what I have always believed the brand to stand for and not at all why my husband chose to buy my rings there.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I have had my Tiffany T ring for years and one day it caught on something and bent open. I was devastated. I immediately went into Tiffany's to have it repaired and they told me it would be shipped to Manhattan to be checked out and I would get a bill for repair in my email. They promised it would be fixed to new condition. Almost a week after they promised to have my repair costs sent to me I got the bill and it was almost $200! This is a $750 ring! I was amazed at the cost to fix a simple gold ring! That wasn't even the most appalling part, they didn't even promise to make the ring like new for that price! The email said it would be "reshaped as best as possible". This is not what the man at Tiffany's had told me.

This makes me worried that the quality of the ring will go down and make it more likely to happen again. For the cost of the repair I expect the ring to be like new again! I was thinking about getting the matching necklace and bracelet but will not purchase anything else from the T collection again. I am very disappointed with the service and I think I've bought enough from Tiffany's. I will not be directing people there anymore, when I'm asked where I bought my necklace or rings I will just thank them for the compliment or share this story. The brand is now tarnished for me.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

My daughter and I went to Tiffany & Co at 727 Fifth Ave in Manhattan. The sales rep, as he was waiting on us, was looking around to see who his next customer might be. It was obvious that he was not paying attention to what my daughter had told him she wanted as when we got back to where we were staying and opened the box the wrong necklace was in the box. My daughter was buying this necklace with money she has earned while putting herself through university. In my opinion, no matter what the salesperson thinks of your social stature, they should give the same service to each person. I have called Tiffany's three times since the transaction took place on 12/19/17. The first 2 times I spoke with someone they told me they would have the sales rep, J. **, call me back.

It is now 12/26/17 and I have yet to hear from him. Although the people I have spoken to have tried to be helpful every one of them has a different opinion as to how this return will be handled. The first woman I spoke to on 12/19/17 said they would send me a return label for UPS through email. I never received the label, I then called back on 12/20/17 and spoke to another woman. She told me we will do an exchange, she would send me the return label via email, when UPS showed at my doorstep they would have the correct necklace and I could hand them my return. I printed out the label when we returned home to PA and read the label. It said I would need to drop the package off at a UPS location. We live half an hour from the closest UPS location.

I then called Tiffany's again and spoke to a gentleman in the shipping department that stated that Tiffany's would not be sending the correct necklace. We would need to drop off the incorrect necklace at a UPS location and they would intern send the correct necklace. This has been extremely frustrating as it seems no one knows what the process is for returns. Had the sales rep been paying attention instead of looking for his next customer we would not have to deal with all of this nonsense. My recommendation for anyone that does want to go Tiffany's is to check your purchase before you leave the store so you will not have to deal with returns.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Girlfriend purchased ($400+) black braided rope bracelet for me that began stretching and shrinking to reveal a cheap white rope core. The black was only a cheap layer of black braided leather. Instead of standing behind their product Tiffany wanted another $265 to fix it to which we said, "No way, just return it." Appears Tiffany is just a name peddling cheap 3rd party products with no warranties or guarantees. Could have bought the same bracelet from any other supplier for less than $50 so don't waste your time or money thinking Tiffany is any better quality.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I purchased a Tiffany ring in Las Vegas on 9/3, and tried to return it to Tiffany store in my hometown two days later (as I received a duplicate item for my birthday from my children), and they said the ring was "obviously scratched, and used"!! It went from the store of purchase into the little blue bag and was not worn except when I tried it on in the store!!! So it was worn for all of ten minutes. The manager was rude. I have purchased Tiffany items for my friends and Granddaughter for years. I will never set foot in another store and am disgusted at their return policy and rudeness.

Original review: July 31, 2017

Recently dealing with the Tiffany Repair Service in Elmhurst, NY. as to repair and servicing a Tiffany Watch. Watch was sent to them for repair and service of my watch. The battery in the watch was not lasting very long and I figured while there they could service the watch and polish it while they were fixing the battery issue in question. Real, they did everything except fix the problem with the battery it seems. So, the watch only was running for a couple of weeks before it stopped. I had paid them for all this work and the main item seems not to have been addressed and all this took them three months to do.

So, upon contacting them again since the repair was under a one year warranty still, I got nothing but accusations, threats of additional charges most likely to be incurred, and cold and rude assistance. So, watch was sent back for the second time. Two weeks later then informed me that they replaced the battery and are returning the item to me. I asked as to what was discovered as to the issue of the battery being short lived of only a few weeks. They did not explain or wanted to deal with that issue. Only said that a new battery was installed and it is working at this moment. The service person did not want discuss any concerns of mine or that I had paid for this repair to have been done months before. All he said was that the watch is twenty years old and watches do not last forever. Plus, they do not maintain watch repair parts for a long period of time, so my watch has no spare parts available to fix it if ever needed to be done.

I take very good care of my watches, but it seems that with Tiffany watches that one doesn't have to do so since the company doesn't ever plan to repair a watch after many years. The end result of this is that customer service at the repair facility are rude and not at all helpful. The take away was that Tiffany is using a repair facility that does not care about the repair work, time it takes, and likes to charge high for the services. Tiffany store touts it has the highest experts in watch repair than others. Well, that is now very much doubtful. The watch repair person seemed rude and could care less to help in any way. It was like we have no parts to repair the watch, it is too old anyway, and if it no longer runs, then too bad.

It seems to me that Tiffany has reduced its quality of its products, contracted out to low level watch repair persons, and really do not care about the customer once the purchase is completed. Tiffany is getting away with ripping customers off now. They are cutting quality and service for increased profit margins for shareholders. I used to respect the Tiffany Brand, but no longer. It is no longer what it used to be. They should start selling their products at Walmart at this point.

I would advise no one to ever purchase any item now from Tiffany. Let alone ever purchasing one of their watches. It is now apparent to me that Tiffany should not be selling watches. They do not have the years of expertise or care for quality when it comes to fine time pieces. I will most likely be purchasing a "Cartier" watch in the near future. At least Cartier watches have been made for over one hundred years and have a long history of it. Their old watches still work and still can be repaired. I had no clue I was buying a Tiffany disposable watch. Tiffany is all about brand name only now and nothing about quality and service. So, everyone needs to rethink ever making a purchase at Tiffany Stores.

Original review: June 29, 2017

Be aware of its Brussels shop, people working there are indecent, untrustworthy, and in fact, disgusting. I purchased a bracelet this afternoon, paid by an international credit card, and told the sales professional (Helen **) that the item was to be a gift to a friend. I trusted her, and did not check the item before she packed it. I presented it to my friend this evening when we had dinner together. And when we opened the box, I was extremely embarrassed to see that the item had many scratches and signs of wear (how could the ** sold me a item like this, never met a nasty person like her). Anyone interested in buying something from Tiffany, try your best to avoid its Brussels shop.

Original review: April 30, 2017

My boyfriend surprised me with a pair of return to Tiffany & Co. good and diamond heart shaped earrings. Online they looked beautiful!! In person they were so thin and so cheaply made. The earring actually bent as I was placing the back on the earring while it was in my ear. The earrings were $2100. I wore them twice and people gasped when they realized how expensive they were. They didn't gasp at the beauty but the fact that they thought I was nuts!!! Lol... The earrings looked like bubblegum jewelry. No joke. :(

My mom was on a bus holding me when I was a baby. A lady asked my name. My mom responded Tiffany. The lady said what a beautiful name and said hopefully when she gets older she will be fortunate enough to shop at Tiffany's and smiled. My mom has told that story several times. So I've always wanted Tiffany & Co. jewelry. That pretty blue box and just to make my mom's story that much better. :) Well the box is very pretty and my earrings came wrapped in a pretty white ribbon. Loved the presentation but not the jewelry. I wish they had put the same time and quality onto the jewelry that they put into the presentation of the jewelry.

I shipped the earrings back once the earring back bent on me the second time I had put them in. It's been over three wks and we still haven't received a check for the amount paid or even an email saying they received our return. They do offer free return shipping. You can NOT return any item in a store and get your cash back. Even though they had no problem taking your cash. I will never purchase from Tiffany & Co. again. It's just not worth the money. Very disappointed at the quality and the return process. Still waiting on a $2100 check or even an email. Good luck! I hope you read the return policy before you order. And make sure you purchase from a store and not online so you can see the quality of what you are buying.

Original review: March 8, 2017

I called to inquire on how much it would be to have a $150 dollar bracelet fixed. The Tiffany disk came off. Imagine my surprise when they told me it would start at $55 and up! That's outrageous! I took it to a very good local jeweler and got it fixed for $15! I'm done spending my money on this place!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

I was given a beautiful Tiffany bracelet as a bridesmaid gift, as this was very special to me I only kept it for special occasions. It broke after the second time of wearing, called customer service who weren't interested one bit! Just told me to pay 60 for repair + P+P (Which is half the price of the actual bracelet). I thought that this could not possibly be right, after all I had only worn the item twice for literally a few hours!!! So I wrote a letter explaining this and what I wanted to be done for this situation to be resolved, Tiffany's of Bond Street sent me a lovely acknowledgment email and to this day, 3 months later & 6 more emails down the line not even a single reply. I have no words for the contempt this company has for its customers. Just before this happened I had my consultation for my engagement ring with Tiffany's. Somehow I feel that my money would be much better spent on a jewelry brand that actually appreciates its customers.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

The brand is overrated. Selection was ok for what I was looking for and the quality is fine. The price is inflated and customer service needs improving. The sales girl did not know the product. She fumbled with the stupid display board, trying to unwrap the pieces inside the cover, hidden from view. The presentation of the final purchase bag was pathetic. Considering the store and the price, tissue paper and ribbon should have been used to wrap up the item. My local jewelry store puts more class and effort in their presentation.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Manager of Red Bank NJ store rude, did not follow policy, embarrassing and was slanderous, told me not to "roll my eyes" and refused to refund return purchase only $200. Nasty and argumentative and did not follow policy or brand expected/customer service rules or policy. Already complained to Tiffany & CO corporate. No response yet, incident occurred 1/4/17. Sales manager Jennifer ** claimed no GM over her and would not give me contact information. Then reluctantly gave me her card and they wrote "Itay" on back of card for regional manager said has no contact information either. Claimed no cash refund and no cash in store ever, not sure when would be any. Item $214.00 paid cash. Gift xmas wants to mail check 2-4 weeks.

Tiffany & Co. expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Headquartered in New York, Tiffany & Co. is a company that sells luxury jewelry, fragrances, accessories, watches and leather goods. While known for outstanding products, Tiffany is particularly well-known for offering stunning and high-quality diamond jewelry.

• Legacy: The company was founded in 1837 and is considered one of the most outstanding luxury brands ever created. They have great brand recognition, which comes from their timeless logo and their signature blue box.

• Free return shipping: Returning jewelry to Tiffany is always free, and the company lets customers return pieces by mail at no cost.

• Wedding and gift registry: Customers can take advantage of a simple online wedding and gift registry where they can register for gifts they want to receive, making shopping easier for gift givers.

• Diamond experts: The company has a large number of diamond experts on staff to help customers pick out the right diamond products for any occasion or person. Customers can communicate with these experts through e-mail, online form, telephone or by visiting Tiffany & Co.'s brick and mortar retail stores at many locations throughout the world.

• Outstanding watch selection: In addition to its traditional jewelry selection, the company offers a huge selection of watches made out of precious metals, many of which have beautiful gemstones in them.

• Best for: Couples getting engaged, people looking to restore antique jewelry, customers looking to buy a luxury gift and Religious consumers celebrating milestones.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs