2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.72/5

Tiffany & Co. Reviews

Original review: April 20, 2020

I purchased the tag bracelet and choker necklace. I really think that for the price you should be able to get it engraved for free. The fact you can drop it off to have it polished mad clean is a great plus. You will not be disappointed with these items!

Original review: April 17, 2020

Years of Excellence, quality, tradition, reputation that is known the world over. Tiffany and Co. is a household name, they have everything from A to Z in terms of anything. The class of this firm beats even Cartier, again the biggest selling point is the years of experience and reputation and not forgetting the Brand.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 16, 2020

Buying diamonds is usually a nerve wracking experience for most guys. Tiffany & Co. makes the process painless and you trust this reputable company. They also have gifts for every budget. Believe guys when girl see that little teal box..it doesn't really matter what's inside. She knows you bought the best diamonds you can afford.

Original review: April 7, 2020

Love my ring so much, they were just awesome. The ring is elegant and I never felt like I wasn't being helped enough or my answers were just not being met. I wasn't sure at first if I wanted to make a purchase, however with speaking to the associate and looking online at different prices of jewelry I narrowed down to 3 item and found my ring. The price was good and I bought it.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I recently sent a diamond wedding band to Tiffany & Co to be professionally cleaned and serviced, and a diamond engagement ring to be professionally cleaned and serviced as well as resized. They told me to expect a 10-day evaluation period, then a 2-week work period. I had to pay for the cleaning & servicing (about $200 each), but resizing was free as with all T&Co engagement rings. It all went smoothly and as expected, exactly according to the timeline they gave me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tiffany & Co.?

Original review: May 22, 2020

I began shopping online for a graduation gift for my daughter on 5/6, but a very large number of items (everything I liked) were out-of-stock. I gave them a pass because of the virus and settled on a toggle bracelet, size M, with a gift message. I ordered it on 5/7 and I expected It to take longer due to virus, but didn't think it would take 12 days days to throw an in-stock item into a box and mail within US. For the entire 12 days, I returned to the site to check the progress and it always said "processing." I decided to give it a few days before I called because I figured they were short staffed. On 5/19 (two days after the graduation), it still said "processing" on the site. I was getting ready to call when Fed-Ex pulled up with it.

My daughter ran outside when I told her it was for her and was overjoyed when she saw the Tiffany box (her first). There was a gift card inside that was supposed to have a sweet message from me, but it was blank. She went to put the bracelet on her normal-sized wrist (not overweight, smaller wrist than most of her friends) and it was too small to even clasp (obviously a small).

None of this is the end of the world, but when you're charging for the Tiffany's name and experience (bracelet alone is definitely not worth the price), you should deliver on that. Instead, my kid got a bracelet that didn't fit, two days after she already graduated, with no special card. We sent the bracelet back today and she has decided on a necklace instead. Hopefully the next transaction is better.

Original review: April 14, 2020

I was very happy with Tiffany and Co.. I purchased a heart pendant and love it.. I have bought jewelry from other companies and the quality is nothing like Tiffany... The warranty of their products are best I have seen.

Original review: April 11, 2020

It is a virtual shopping experience if that counts. Lovely selection and quality. If for me, I would say too costly but having lived in NJ and visited NY, do remember passing their beautiful store if that counts. Thank you.

Original review: April 10, 2020

Tiffany Jewelers is one of the best in Portland Oregon. The quality of their mind stones to variety of selections. I love all their selections. The customer service is great. Everything about Tiffany's is excellent.

Original review: April 9, 2020

Best experience~ even for a small gift~religious/special occasion/gift/baby~ they really knock the experience out of the ballpark. Beautiful stores and wonderfully appointed! It's a very special experience!

Tiffany & Co. author review by ConsumerAffairs

Headquartered in New York, Tiffany & Co. is a company that sells luxury jewelry, fragrances, accessories, watches and leather goods. While known for outstanding products, Tiffany is particularly well-known for offering stunning and high-quality diamond jewelry.

• Legacy: The company was founded in 1837 and is considered one of the most outstanding luxury brands ever created. They have great brand recognition, which comes from their timeless logo and their signature blue box.

• Free return shipping: Returning jewelry to Tiffany is always free, and the company lets customers return pieces by mail at no cost.

• Wedding and gift registry: Customers can take advantage of a simple online wedding and gift registry where they can register for gifts they want to receive, making shopping easier for gift givers.

• Diamond experts: The company has a large number of diamond experts on staff to help customers pick out the right diamond products for any occasion or person. Customers can communicate with these experts through e-mail, online form, telephone or by visiting Tiffany & Co.'s brick and mortar retail stores at many locations throughout the world.

• Outstanding watch selection: In addition to its traditional jewelry selection, the company offers a huge selection of watches made out of precious metals, many of which have beautiful gemstones in them.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team