Tiffany & Co.

Stars Rating

• 5%
  • 95%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tiffany & Co.?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tiffany & Co.?
    Customer Service

Reviewed June 2, 2024

Wish I could give a ZERO!! My husband bought me the rose gold T bracelet for me and the hinge would come undone for no rhyme or reason so within months of the purchase I took it back to the Domain store in Austin Texas and they charged me several hundred dollars to fix it! Once I got it back it didn’t take long for it to fall from my arm again and this time I was not aware. I called the store and their national number and THEY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! HORRIBLE QUALITY AND HORRIBLE SERVICE. All over the internet the T bracelet has had the very same issue but not only they have taken responsibility but they continue to sell an expensive bracelet that will fail no matter what you do. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DISHONORABLE JEWELER.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed May 28, 2024

Shopping at Tiffany’s used to be a great experience that- sort of- justified its overpriced products. Now it feels like a fast food experience. I got a bracelet for Mother’s Day and decided to exchange it, while taking my daughter’s bracelet to fix her broken clasp. They said it was by appointment only and they only had an appointment in two months. If you have a certain volume of sales, then you have to expect a bigger volume of customer service, so employ more service people! Overall the experience didn’t feel luxurious.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

PricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 17, 2024

Bought a bracelet for my daughter's 18th birthday (Love Struck). Overall, it looks flimsy and cheap. The gift was late and did not arrive on time. The bracelet length was way too short even for my daughter's skinny wrist. I do not understand why measurements given in sizing chart are so confusing-there is no way anybody can use xs or s if the m is too tight! On top of it being late, now I have to send it back to replace the chain for additional fee of $75 and waste another few weeks. This is ridiculous given the price of the product. Overall, will not do this again. For the combined expense I could have purchased tons of way better products on Etsy.

Price

Reviewed May 13, 2024

I just had my 4th bracelet break. My husband, my father and mother, and a lot of my close friends have been buying Tiffany’s for years. Over the last few years, the quality has just been subpar at best. The product is beautiful, but I’ve had so much trouble in the last couple years with bracelets breaking. You take them to the store and they want to send them off for a quote to repair. The last 3 bracelets I have were quoted at $150 apiece to repair. This last time I refuse to let them send it off. I will be taking it to my local jeweler, who I trust, and will have it repaired. But, none of us will be purchasing at Tiffany’s again anytime in the near future. There are so many other jewelry chains that create beautiful products and will back it up as far as quality. I am very disappointed.

Customer Service

Reviewed April 27, 2024

Beyond disappointing quality and customer service. Bought T1 Hinged Bangle bracelet and it was unclasping from the beginning. Returned it for repair at Tiffany but nothing was fixed and the bracelet kept falling off. Went back to the store and was told that it happens with these bracelets. 4k bracelets!! Then, lost it. Store manager and “customer support” did absolutely nothing about it.

Price

Reviewed April 22, 2024

Very poor quality. How cone that the only chain I had from Tiffany among dozens I possess, got all rusty as if it's the cheapest thing on Earth? All of my silver necklaces are like new, but the Tiffany one. Ridiculous, given how much they charge for their trash.

Reviewed March 28, 2024

I had a very bad experience with Tiffany's policies. I wanted to exchange two gifts given to me, and because 30 days had passed, I couldn't do anything about it. Please, considering their prices, they should be more considerate with this policy. We are talking about jewelry, not perishable products. I will not be buying anything from them again.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Jan. 10, 2024

If I could it 0 stars I would! But is not possible! DON'T BUY FROM THIS PLACE! Beware!! I have a bracelet that was worth $1,000! In less than two month, the bracelet fell off and got lost!! I called the company and all they say was, "Oh so sorry"! Try to ask your insurance house company for some kind of refund.. Are you kidding me? What type of answer is that???? Or, put insurance to your Jewelry? Whattt! Who has the money for that???? At least not the working class people! I can’t believe this! Other places give you a store credit or even a percentage off to buy another jewelry! Really really crappy! Beware!! Don’t buy anything from this people.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Jan. 3, 2024

I was so impressed by the service and customer service of Yen at the Lenox Square Atlanta location. My appt for jewelry cleaning was at 1:00. My bracelets were cleaned and I was done by 1:15. Yen was so pleasant and professional. I will use this location again.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Dec. 18, 2023

I ordered a white gold bracelet online. I was told to expect it in a week. I received an email that then said not to expect it for a month which I was ok with, still will get it before xmas. It finally comes and it's the wrong bracelet, not even close to what I ordered so can't give it as my gift. I emailed and told them what happened. They get back to me 4 days later and ask for a pic which I send. They gave me a solution of keep the bracelet I didn't order along with a 10% refund off the price to which I said NO, I want my bracelet that I paid for. Now it's been 4 days. After sending numerous emails they won't get back to me. This is a large company who can get away with this but I still don't have my bracelet. Terrible for the consumer.

Tiffany & Co. author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Headquartered in New York, Tiffany & Co. is a company that sells luxury jewelry, fragrances, accessories, watches and leather goods. While known for outstanding products, Tiffany is particularly well-known for offering stunning and high-quality diamond jewelry.

• Legacy: The company was founded in 1837 and is considered one of the most outstanding luxury brands ever created. They have great brand recognition, which comes from their timeless logo and their signature blue box.

• Free return shipping: Returning jewelry to Tiffany is always free, and the company lets customers return pieces by mail at no cost.

• Wedding and gift registry: Customers can take advantage of a simple online wedding and gift registry where they can register for gifts they want to receive, making shopping easier for gift givers.

• Diamond experts: The company has a large number of diamond experts on staff to help customers pick out the right diamond products for any occasion or person. Customers can communicate with these experts through e-mail, online form, telephone or by visiting Tiffany & Co.'s brick and mortar retail stores at many locations throughout the world.

• Outstanding watch selection: In addition to its traditional jewelry selection, the company offers a huge selection of watches made out of precious metals, many of which have beautiful gemstones in them.

Tiffany & Co. Company Information