Find the right jewelry store for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.35/5

Tiffany & Co. Reviews

Original review: July 17, 2018

We had the most pleasant experience buying wedding bands at the Naples Florida location. The customer service was excellent and after being in a dozen other jewelers who just wanted to upsell us, the minute we walked in we knew this was the right fit. The employee spent many days going over different options and couldn't have been more patient. Every other place just felt cheap in comparison. You can see where their great reputation has come from. Will definitely buy more in the future.

Original review: July 11, 2018

Around noon on July 10th, we visited the Tiffany store on Newbury St. and wanted to have our rings cleaned as we usually do at the New York store, but left very disappointed with the customer service we received. The salesperson was on her phone and when asked if she could help us with our rings she embarrassingly dismissed us and designated another salesperson to do it (who was kind enough to take care of us). This was our first visit to the store and put us off from buying anything at the moment, although my husband was more than willing to. We have received finer customer service at Cartier where we ended up buying a necklace instead.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I looked at the comments on this site, and realized that everyone was having the same experience as I. I have purchased thousands of dollars of Tiffany jewelry over the last 20 years. 2 years ago I purchased the Tiffany T ring. It has .20 ct. of diamonds, and it was $2,200.00. I had it in two times over the first year, and both times said I didn't think the prongs were very safe, that it caught on my clothes. They inspected, cleaned (by cleaned, I mean steamed, not polished) and said it was fine. Then last year, I lost a stone. So I brought it back, expecting them to replace the stone for free. Are you kidding? No way. It was warrantied for 1 year (really, they never told me that?).

So they said they'd send it for an estimate. I got it back, and it was $220.00 dollars. Ok, this is .20 points of diamond, and there are .58 stones. That means each stone is .003 ct. of a diamond. So I looked it up. I can get a GIA cert ed very fine melee VVS2-VS1 E-F colored stone, 1mm (.005) for $16.80 on eBay, and that's my price. So I would guess Tiffany could get the stone that matches my ring for about $6.00, but they want $220 plus tax and shipping to repair something that should not have fallen out in the first place. Three emails later, they said they will "ship it back to the store 79 miles away from me and I can pick it up." Pick up this, Tiffany=YOU ARE FIRED! I am now shopping for LeVian fine jewelry (Lifetime warranty) and Leo diamonds at Kay's (you can pay a couple of hundred for a lifetime warranty), and you can ACTUALLY SEE the diamonds. Tiffany, it's been fun...

Original review: June 13, 2018

Recalled item not able to be replaced - After several emails and phone calls I was told because it was a gift there was nothing they could do. Ultimately going through a guest list of about 175 people for my wedding shower was just too much to replace something they put out that was a hazard! After all these conversations nothing could be done...will be sure never to purchase from them and tell everyone one I know they will not and do not stand behind their products.

Original review: May 21, 2018

Purchased charm for bracelet in London before arriving in Malaysia. Took bracelet to Tiffany & Co. at KLCC to have the charm attached permanently. Was a told, because they do not provide the service in Malaysia (not the consumers problem) the bracelet and charm needs to be sent to Hong Kong at a cost of £30.00 (160myr) to myself. Completely shocked, at having to pay again for something I was sold, which is not fit for purpose. Was I supposed to buy the charm and just look at it in the blue bag?

In the UK and UAE I have never been asked to pay for the charms to be permanently attached. The charm didn't even come with a clip-on hook so no way of using it. Reason for charm to be attached permanently is, I have lost two charms when they were attached only by the clip-on hook, also the blue enamel charms chip within a few months. I feel totally ripped off and this bracelet is best just sat in a drawer and not used. I'll not hold my breath waiting on a response as looking at this complaints' site - Tiffany & Co. #cashcow.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tiffany & Co.?

Original review: April 24, 2018

There is no quality at all, all you pay is the name. At least what you can do is the free repair. You will be telling me the repair is 65$ to get same quality piece (Bracelet). I’m not paying that money because there is no quality!!! So pissed off. And make sure when I come to your store you get my info so then you don’t tell me, “We don’t know if you were here before with this issue.”

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Do not buy anything from this company - they do not stand behind their product or the experience that they pretend to care about. My husband bought my beautiful wedding bands and solitaire engagement ring at Tiffany's. The salesperson was professional and the experience was lovely. 5 years later my engagement band has a broken prong and is in need of repair. The experience has been horrible. The service person was condescending and rude. She advised me not to wear my rings if I don’t have to. Absurd. It took two weeks + for an estimate for repair. The cost is not the problem. In the estimate among other things they actually state that they’ve not yet checked the diamond for security. I don’t trust them. This is the opposite of what I have always believed the brand to stand for and not at all why my husband chose to buy my rings there.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I have had my Tiffany T ring for years and one day it caught on something and bent open. I was devastated. I immediately went into Tiffany's to have it repaired and they told me it would be shipped to Manhattan to be checked out and I would get a bill for repair in my email. They promised it would be fixed to new condition. Almost a week after they promised to have my repair costs sent to me I got the bill and it was almost $200! This is a $750 ring! I was amazed at the cost to fix a simple gold ring! That wasn't even the most appalling part, they didn't even promise to make the ring like new for that price! The email said it would be "reshaped as best as possible". This is not what the man at Tiffany's had told me.

This makes me worried that the quality of the ring will go down and make it more likely to happen again. For the cost of the repair I expect the ring to be like new again! I was thinking about getting the matching necklace and bracelet but will not purchase anything else from the T collection again. I am very disappointed with the service and I think I've bought enough from Tiffany's. I will not be directing people there anymore, when I'm asked where I bought my necklace or rings I will just thank them for the compliment or share this story. The brand is now tarnished for me.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

My daughter and I went to Tiffany & Co at 727 Fifth Ave in Manhattan. The sales rep, as he was waiting on us, was looking around to see who his next customer might be. It was obvious that he was not paying attention to what my daughter had told him she wanted as when we got back to where we were staying and opened the box the wrong necklace was in the box. My daughter was buying this necklace with money she has earned while putting herself through university. In my opinion, no matter what the salesperson thinks of your social stature, they should give the same service to each person. I have called Tiffany's three times since the transaction took place on 12/19/17. The first 2 times I spoke with someone they told me they would have the sales rep, J. **, call me back.

It is now 12/26/17 and I have yet to hear from him. Although the people I have spoken to have tried to be helpful every one of them has a different opinion as to how this return will be handled. The first woman I spoke to on 12/19/17 said they would send me a return label for UPS through email. I never received the label, I then called back on 12/20/17 and spoke to another woman. She told me we will do an exchange, she would send me the return label via email, when UPS showed at my doorstep they would have the correct necklace and I could hand them my return. I printed out the label when we returned home to PA and read the label. It said I would need to drop the package off at a UPS location. We live half an hour from the closest UPS location.

I then called Tiffany's again and spoke to a gentleman in the shipping department that stated that Tiffany's would not be sending the correct necklace. We would need to drop off the incorrect necklace at a UPS location and they would intern send the correct necklace. This has been extremely frustrating as it seems no one knows what the process is for returns. Had the sales rep been paying attention instead of looking for his next customer we would not have to deal with all of this nonsense. My recommendation for anyone that does want to go Tiffany's is to check your purchase before you leave the store so you will not have to deal with returns.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Girlfriend purchased ($400+) black braided rope bracelet for me that began stretching and shrinking to reveal a cheap white rope core. The black was only a cheap layer of black braided leather. Instead of standing behind their product Tiffany wanted another $265 to fix it to which we said, "No way, just return it." Appears Tiffany is just a name peddling cheap 3rd party products with no warranties or guarantees. Could have bought the same bracelet from any other supplier for less than $50 so don't waste your time or money thinking Tiffany is any better quality.

Tiffany & Co. Company Information