Swarovski

Compare Jewelry Stores

Research top Jewelry Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Extremely knowledgeable sales staff. Friendly and efficient. They know you are paying for quality and they deliver. The price may turn some buyers off, but you get what you pay for. My wife absolutely adored the pendant I bought for her and that gift has paid off in a number of ways. Swarovski has a long history in their field so it stands to reason that they would produce a large array of items. While there are a tremendous amount of choices, the sales staff did an excellent job of helping me make the perfect selection. As I mentioned before, genuine Swarovski items often carry a premium price tag. However the name alone carries weight and their products live up to the hype. Seldom is this true these days! Slept sculpt hand crafted jewelry! What more do you need to say. The lineage of this company and its prestige around the world are completely and entirely justified. I would challenge anyone to find more perfect crystal than can be found with Swarovski!

Not the Swarovski store itself, but with other retailers like Michaels. The items are locked in cases in the stores and there are hardly ever any salespeople to help you take a closer look. It is very hard to find out specific beads in the color or size that you need in regular craft stores. You mostly have to order the items online. These beads are beautiful and color fast, but I'm just not convinced that the price should be so expensive. You're basically paying for the brand name at approximately 6-10 dollars for a small pack. Meanwhile there are other Austrian Aurora Borealis crystals that are possibly even sturdier than the Swarovski beads and they are so much cheaper. They are high quality. The only issue I have with them is that they break very easily if you are making earrings or other wire jewelry.

When I took the item back so it could be repaired I was told that it was my fault. The stones fell out and it was not their responsibility to repair items "damaged due to negligence by the customer". The selection was amazing. There was every style and color to go with anyone's taste/wishes. There was every type of item imaginable. Unfortunately, the price range was unbelievable. If the item I purchased would have been the quality that I was led to believe that it was, the price would have been acceptable. I did purchase it. But with the item literally falling apart, the price was too much. The quality left much to be desired. As I mentioned earlier, the stones fell out during the initial wearing. I wore the item when I went out to dinner. I was just sitting, eating my dinner, when the stones fell out, one by one.

Jewelry are good. You can choose from regular priced or sale. Browse over watches, necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, charms, even smart phone cases, pens and other fashion accessories. They have products on sale. Almost 50% but only while stocks last. Sale is online or in the store. Browse watches or jewelry or accessories on sale. They have been designing since 1895, so I'm guessing the quality is good as it is over 120 years. They also use new technology and they claim they are the leader.

Customer service was above and beyond what I expected. I needed to purchase a gift and the salesperson was extremely helpful and made suggestions within my budget. Extensive selection of jewelry and I was able to find something I liked. The purchase was to be a gift for my niece's graduation and I wanted it to be very special. I chose a very simple but elegant necklace at the suggestion of the salesperson. I was working within a budget and was still able to find something beautiful. The necklace had matching earrings which my niece went back and purchased after I had given her the necklace. It is a beautiful set. I wish I was able to buy the set in the beginning but this make it a little pricey. But I feel it is worth the extra money for such quality. I could have gone somewhere else and spent less money but the quality and the beauty would not have been there.

I have several pieces of their jewelry myself and am always complimented when I wear them. The quality of this particular manufacturer is always superior. My husband tries to add to my collection for my birthday and holidays. When I have a gift to purchase I usually turn to them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swarovski?

When I called in the customer service girl was very prompt & friendly & knowledgeable. She knows what she is talking about. She knows her "stuff", she knew a lot about the Hewlett and wanted me satisfied. Their product selection was ok but could have a bigger variety. The selection they do have is all very similar and it makes it hard to choose from. They have very good products at a low price. The quality is great. It stands up and holds great. It's a very good quality for a reasonable and cheap price.

I returned an item to this company. It took at least two weeks of me waiting to see, hear anything back from them regarding the receipt of the return. Finally I called and they said it would take another two weeks before I would hear if they had received my return. Two weeks later they sent me an e-mail stating they had received my merchandise and that they would issue a refund, BUT it was going to take them another two to three weeks to refund the money. I cannot for any reason understand why would take so long to refund a product they had already received. I paid through my PayPal account but the same held true with a credit card. To date 2/25/14, THEY STILL HAVE NOT returned my money. Very very dissatisfied with this merchant. I will never order from them again. Be aware if you return something back to SWAROVSKI.com. This company will take a month if not longer for you to receive a refund. BAD PRACTICE!!

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Swarovski is an upscale jewelry brand that was founded in 1895 in Austria. The company is best known for offering customers high-quality crystal products, including crystal jewelry, chandeliers and their world-famous figurines. They use crystal which has been created to allow light to refract in a rainbow spectrum.

• Unique products: Customers can find a selection of unique products at Swarovski, and many of the pieces feature the company's stunning signature crystal designs.
  • Figurines: In addition to selling high-quality jewelry, Swarovski sells beautiful crystal figurines for shoppers looking to add some jewels to their home or office.
  • Electronic accessories: The company sells electronic accessories such as bejeweled cell phone cases, activity trackers and USB bracelets.
  • Fashion blog: Swarovski offers customers a useful fashion blog on its website to help them choose the most appropriate crystal products.
  • Crystal society: The company has its own Swarovski Crystal Society, where crystal aficionados can learn more about crystal jewelry and figurines and receive exclusive access to products and information.
  • Best for People looking to restore antique jewelry and customers looking to buy a luxury gift.

Compare Jewelry Stores