3.6/5 (73 ratings)

About Swarovski

Swarovski Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swarovski?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

Tried on bracelet in the display case and showed it to my husband. We decided to purchase bracelet and sales clerk took box out. I asked if it was the same bracelet and she told us they were all identical. When we got home we discovered it was not the same bracelet. I called the store and left a message. My husband, who saw the bracelet on my wrist, went back to the store the next morning to exchange it for the one I tried on. We were told that the one I tried on never existed. They even removed it from the display case. We were stunned. Got our money back and will never shop there again. Store is in West Farms Mall, Farmington, CT.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2023

I purchased a ring from Swarovski in August of this year. I was told at the time of purchase that there was a two-year guarantee on all of their pieces. Since I purchased the ring it has tarnished and the integrity of the material is no longer suitable for wear. I returned to the store where I purchased the ring and was flat out refused a refund although the product was damaged through no fault of my own. I contacted customer service and have been dealing with them back and forth for over a week with no resolution in sight. I have filed a complaint with numerous agencies including the better Business bureau of Massachusetts. I will next go directly to the corporate office in Rhode Island if this is not resolved. I simply want a refund for the ring that has become tarnished. I have the receipt & original box. I am also a member of the "club."

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

So I purchased several hundred dollars worth of this jewelry at a party my friend hosted. Was told by the sales rep that the jewelry doesn't tarnish and has a lifetime warranty. Wore the bracelet I purchased maybe ten times total over the next several weeks and it tarnished. I reached out to the sales rep who said I would have to pay $25 to have it replaced. Sorry but how is that a warranty? This was just a few weeks later? Overpriced junk is what this jewelry is. I reached out to customer service and no reply to date.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

Bad customer service. It was my colleague's birthday and I placed a order online. They promised delivery same day. I got the delivery next day when birthday was over. Moreover the birthday message and card was missing. The next day they gave me a 25% voucher code but that didn't work either while purchasing other product online. All their customer service only promise to call but never call back. I am tired of it. Being a regular customer you get such service. Not acceptable. Pathetic service. Not buying anything hereafter and highly not recommended. Might as well buy pure gold than buying Swarovski. Highly disappointed.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

I had a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with Swarovski Customer service when I tried to order a bracelet using a Gift Card. Instead of the fund coming from a Gift card, the entire amount was taken from my bank account. I made the transactions with a customer service agent and it was still SCREWED UP! It has been weeks and this issue is STILL NOT CORRECTED. I WILL NEVER, EVER ORDER FROM SWAROVSKI AGAIN. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

Recently, Swarovski has changed policies and are unable replace broken chains or fix broken jewellery. I was happy to pay for a replacement chain due to warranty period being over. They were unaccommodating, uncooperative and useless. Good luck.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

You as a company need to understand this is not Mcdonald's or Burger King I am ordering, this is a gift for family and loved ones where emotions are attached. So if you cannot sell your products keeping in mind customer emotions I suggest to not have same day delivery service. Looking forward for a refund of the charges paid for same day delivery.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

I have been a huge fan of Swarovski for many years. I have purchased their jewelry for myself and as birthday and Christmas gift to my sister for years. The quality is certainly suffering. The crystals lose their sparkle pretty quickly, the silver tarnishes and the crystals occasionally fall out of the items. I have purchased many assorted rings, earring, bracelets and watches. I recently bought the Dextera hoop earrings/Octagonal, Full pavé, Medium, White, Rhodium for $189. The sales lady sold me on them because she said they would not fall out of my ears even if anyone hugged me or if they touched my clothing. NOT true.

Those earrings fell out of my ear constantly and I almost lost one three times. The clasp is defective but the earring are just lovely. I hated returning them but they would not stay in my ear. And for $189, I couldn’t risk losing them. I believe because of the diminished quality certain anchor stores have stopped selling their jewelry. I know I am going to take a break from purchasing their jewelry to see if things improve over the next few months.

Original review: July 30, 2021

Both bracelets got loss of my wrist. Just loss my second bracelet today. Called the store to see if there is a warranty, and she told me only to replaced Crystals. When I bought the bracelet the second I was told I could get another one if I should lose it again. These bracelets are rose gold with Crystals going around it, you have to release the button for the bracelets to detach from your wrist. This product should not be sold, it's no way it keep coming detach from my wrist.

Original review: March 12, 2021

I became a member of Swarovski which cost $50 after being assured I could get any of my crystal ornaments fixed if they broke. Admittedly I have had two of them fixed however today was told they can no longer fix their products without the original box which of course after a few years I no longer have! I find this extremely disappointing and very unfair when this was the reason I joined!

Swarovski author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Swarovski is an upscale jewelry brand that was founded in 1895 in Austria. The company is known for offering customers high-quality crystal products, including crystal jewelry, chandeliers and their world-famous figurines. They use crystal which has been created to allow light to refract in a rainbow spectrum.

• Unique products: Customers can find a selection of unique products at Swarovski, and many of the pieces feature the company's stunning signature crystal designs.

• Figurines: In addition to selling high-quality jewelry, Swarovski sells beautiful crystal figurines for shoppers looking to add some jewels to their home or office.

• Electronic accessories: The company sells electronic accessories such as bejeweled cell phone cases, activity trackers and USB bracelets.

• Fashion blog: Swarovski offers customers a useful fashion blog on its website to help them choose the most appropriate crystal products.

• Crystal society: The company has its own Swarovski Crystal Society, where crystal aficionados can learn more about crystal jewelry and figurines and receive exclusive access to products and information.

Swarovski Company Information