3.8/5 (137 ratings)

About Swarovski

Swarovski Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swarovski?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swarovski?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

So I purchased several hundred dollars worth of this jewelry at a party my friend hosted. Was told by the sales rep that the jewelry doesn't tarnish and has a lifetime warranty. Wore the bracelet I purchased maybe ten times total over the next several weeks and it tarnished. I reached out to the sales rep who said I would have to pay $25 to have it replaced. Sorry but how is that a warranty? This was just a few weeks later? Overpriced junk is what this jewelry is. I reached out to customer service and no reply to date.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

Bad customer service. It was my colleague's birthday and I placed a order online. They promised delivery same day. I got the delivery next day when birthday was over. Moreover the birthday message and card was missing. The next day they gave me a 25% voucher code but that didn't work either while purchasing other product online. All their customer service only promise to call but never call back. I am tired of it. Being a regular customer you get such service. Not acceptable. Pathetic service. Not buying anything hereafter and highly not recommended. Might as well buy pure gold than buying Swarovski. Highly disappointed.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

I had a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with Swarovski Customer service when I tried to order a bracelet using a Gift Card. Instead of the fund coming from a Gift card, the entire amount was taken from my bank account. I made the transactions with a customer service agent and it was still SCREWED UP! It has been weeks and this issue is STILL NOT CORRECTED. I WILL NEVER, EVER ORDER FROM SWAROVSKI AGAIN. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

Recently, Swarovski has changed policies and are unable replace broken chains or fix broken jewellery. I was happy to pay for a replacement chain due to warranty period being over. They were unaccommodating, uncooperative and useless. Good luck.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

You as a company need to understand this is not Mcdonald's or Burger King I am ordering, this is a gift for family and loved ones where emotions are attached. So if you cannot sell your products keeping in mind customer emotions I suggest to not have same day delivery service. Looking forward for a refund of the charges paid for same day delivery.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

I have been a huge fan of Swarovski for many years. I have purchased their jewelry for myself and as birthday and Christmas gift to my sister for years. The quality is certainly suffering. The crystals lose their sparkle pretty quickly, the silver tarnishes and the crystals occasionally fall out of the items. I have purchased many assorted rings, earring, bracelets and watches. I recently bought the Dextera hoop earrings/Octagonal, Full pavé, Medium, White, Rhodium for $189. The sales lady sold me on them because she said they would not fall out of my ears even if anyone hugged me or if they touched my clothing. NOT true.

Those earrings fell out of my ear constantly and I almost lost one three times. The clasp is defective but the earring are just lovely. I hated returning them but they would not stay in my ear. And for $189, I couldn’t risk losing them. I believe because of the diminished quality certain anchor stores have stopped selling their jewelry. I know I am going to take a break from purchasing their jewelry to see if things improve over the next few months.

Original review: July 30, 2021

Both bracelets got loss of my wrist. Just loss my second bracelet today. Called the store to see if there is a warranty, and she told me only to replaced Crystals. When I bought the bracelet the second I was told I could get another one if I should lose it again. These bracelets are rose gold with Crystals going around it, you have to release the button for the bracelets to detach from your wrist. This product should not be sold, it's no way it keep coming detach from my wrist.

Original review: March 12, 2021

I became a member of Swarovski which cost $50 after being assured I could get any of my crystal ornaments fixed if they broke. Admittedly I have had two of them fixed however today was told they can no longer fix their products without the original box which of course after a few years I no longer have! I find this extremely disappointing and very unfair when this was the reason I joined!

Resolution response: Feb. 6, 2021

I am very pleased to say the local Swarovski store has honored the warranty on my watch. I’m completely satisfied and will continue to be a customer.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I wished I had read the reviews on Swarovski. My friend asked me where did I want a watch from and I chose Swarovski because of their beautiful watches. I chose the watch January 2021. Two weeks later as I was putting on the watch it fell to the ground smashing the face. This type of damage isn’t covered by their warranty and I was told to bring it to one of their repair facilities all which are one hour away from my home. So many companies include this type of damage in their warranty and supply a prepaid label to return the item. This is terrible customer service. I will never purchase any items from their company in the future. Swarovski should realized people do have choices to purchase their jewelry from so many other companies with much better warranties and customer service.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

My mother purchased a Swarovski bracelet which I wear only for special occasions. Many crystals fell out despite minimal wear. First time I had it repaired under warranty. Same issue again not long after, I contacted them only to now be told that they no longer repair their damaged items. I now have a damaged bracket with missing crystals that can’t be worn. I will never buy from this company again.

Swarovski author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Swarovski is an upscale jewelry brand that was founded in 1895 in Austria. The company is known for offering customers high-quality crystal products, including crystal jewelry, chandeliers and their world-famous figurines. They use crystal which has been created to allow light to refract in a rainbow spectrum.

• Unique products: Customers can find a selection of unique products at Swarovski, and many of the pieces feature the company's stunning signature crystal designs.

• Figurines: In addition to selling high-quality jewelry, Swarovski sells beautiful crystal figurines for shoppers looking to add some jewels to their home or office.

• Electronic accessories: The company sells electronic accessories such as bejeweled cell phone cases, activity trackers and USB bracelets.

• Fashion blog: Swarovski offers customers a useful fashion blog on its website to help them choose the most appropriate crystal products.

• Crystal society: The company has its own Swarovski Crystal Society, where crystal aficionados can learn more about crystal jewelry and figurines and receive exclusive access to products and information.

Swarovski Company Information