3.54/5

860 Sam's Club Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 21, 2019

I visited my local Sam's Club in Odessa, Texas... I was WOW-ed by the customer service - literately by every employee that I encountered. Especially Sylvia - she truly treated me like I was a premier customer! She went above and beyond to make my shopping experience just perfect. All employers need better customer service employees like Sylvia.

Original review: June 18, 2019

The grates are what made me take a second look. Those and the $200 price. Five burners independently operational with huge handles. The zigzag grill design prevents thin food from falling through and gives burgers and veggies a nice look. Heat is even and the entire grill is rugged. Nothing flimsy about it. The temperature gauge is an added bonus. I just didn't give it an excellent "5" rating because it doesn't have a large enough upper grill. We're hooked up to in ground propane (no tank) and that's nice. Rolls easily on large wheels but it stick still when set on brake.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Just when I thought "Customer Service" had become a catchphrase in the service industry. I found out how wrong I was to be so cynical. My problem began online. I was trying to send some diapers to a single mom in Florida. I live in Indiana. I navigated Sam's Club website and found the product I was looking for. While checking out I could not complete the process because our Zip code didn't match (my credit card) that of the receiver.

Frustrated I drove to the local store in Carmel Indiana for help. I went to customer service and asked if they could ship the diapers for me. An older lady explained they could not do that there. I explained my dilemma and why I needed the help. Up popped Krys, an attractive young lady with a big smile. She explained that she was "Customer Service" and would try and help me. Help she did. Turning her computer screen for me to sign into my account, she helped me get the job done. Always with a big smile and pleasant demeanor. Never once made me feel as I was interrupting her day. Whomever hired this young superstar should "Rear back and Strut". You made a great hire for this unit and Sam's as a corporation. I commend you and Krys. Well done Krys.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I usually go to Sam's with a specific list of items I need that are in bulk like paper products, food for a crowd, or some of the items that run less than what I find in other retail stores. There are a few employees that are around to help out if I can't find something. The cheese, meat, and produce departments are usually a good deal, especially when feeding a large group or cooking things to freeze.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

The quality and assortment of products is excellent. We buy all our bulk items and paper products from Sam's and utilize their free shipping for Plus members frequently. Love the convenience. We also find the quality of their meat and produce to be excellent.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I am in the market for a new iPhone and went to my local Sam’s Club after seeing a discounted price through my carrier. When I got to the store the that was the first the mobile phone rep had seen of that price. He researched but was unable to locate the advertised price. Rep called his Manager who referred him onto the carrier rep, who in turn referred onto their supervisor. Ultimately they would not honor the price and sent me to the store Manager. The store manager agreed this was the price of the phone on the website, but said they could not honor that price even though the phone was available.

I was then referred onto the online customer service and received a similar answer all why standing at the customer service counter. I had the store manager talk to the online CSR, but both pointed to the other. The CSR tried to get me a gift card for the difference but it was not approved by their manager. After 2 hours of talking to everyone in the store and online they decided their was not anything they could do. This was an unfortunate experience and hope no one else wastes their time on a fake price like I had to. But I do have to thank the mobile phone rep, and the store manager they helped in every way they could, and even though the outcome was poor and the store did not stand behind the advertised price, I appreciated their assistance.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Sam's Club has worst customer service of any of big box stores. Purchased membership with promo. Was to get $20 electronic gift card. Spoke to customer service 3 times. Was told it can take a while. Got notice today that they sent it and can't resend. I never received it or redeemed it. I checked all my emails. No gift card. I will stick with Costco from now on. Do not fall for any of their membership promos.

Original review: July 28, 2019

My family ordered a mattress through Sam's Club. They waited three weeks for the delivery date provided by Sam's Club. No mattress was delivered on that date. We contacted the store manager and ultimately got in touch with the delivery company. We were provided a second date, about a week later. No mattress was delivered on that date either. No communication was received on either date. We called the store manager and the delivery company again and were told that they had run out of time the previous day and would need a few hours to determine the next date they could attempt delivery again.

We called the store and cancelled the order because we expected to be a priority after waiting a month and them having failed to show on two occasions. We went to a furniture store much closer to home and received a mattress the next day. With Sam's Club, we felt like an inconvenience. We endured the inconvenience they were to us out of loyalty, but no more.

Original review: July 20, 2019

For the second time, I purchased a computer at Sam's Club. That was my second mistake with them. I should have learned the first time. I had to pay for the computer before they would pull it from the locked cage. When they checked the storage cage, they couldn't find one. I was told to go to customer service to apply for a refund. My credit card was charged immediately. I'm still waiting for the refund!!!

Original review: July 10, 2019

Sam's Club has the worst customer service for online orders and customer advocacy is beyond rude with their comments. I've been with y'all for 14 years and between you and FedEx these past 3 months, I'll never order online from y'all again and make sure all my family never starts ordering from you. #yallaretrash

Sam's Club Company Information