2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.94/5
Based on 1,341 ratings submitted in the last year

Sam's Club Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Rynda at the Sam's Club in Sharpsburg, GA is very helpful to me any time that I go into the store with an issue with either one of my hearing aids. She's very thorough and gets me taken care of quickly.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I started using Sam's Club pharmacy around 9 years ago because with no insurance they had the lowest costs. They also send reminders when it is time to refill prescriptions.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Great timely service with a smile and many helpful hints. We get calls when we are due to refill our order. They always go over the item and explain in simple English what we can expect. Also, the price is great.

Original review: March 20, 2021

For the past 6 months out of the last couple of years my usual card, and other cards I use it will not complete my purchase. I then have to go thru the checkout line and rescan all of my items. The customer service desk has no idea how to fix it. I honestly don't know if I will keep the membership anymore if this isn't fixed. I will also save you the time of mentioning that "yes" I verified the funds were available on every card it declined.

Original review: March 20, 2021

Do not order online on Thursdays and Fridays, it's impossible to get in touch with their customer service and it takes at least 3 business days to get an update. My last order 1/2 was shipped out within the 3 business days and the other 1/2 is still in a "shipping" status. It's amazing that they are still doing "online" ordering because their competitors have the products already "delivered" in the 3 business days it takes to pack and ship theirs.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Sent my son to Sam's Club for me which the nearest is about 20miles from us. Have been feeling under the weather so I wanted to do my part with everything and stay home. After my son gets all the items he was refused to pay because his name is not on the card. We share the same name been plus members for over 10 years and have never had an issue like this before. Know with the pandemic going they choose to tighten their membership guidelines. But after talking to a manager they said we can go online and get our items and he could pick them up but can't go into the store and pickup stuff. They need to get their issues straightened out.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

Don't ever make a mistake scanning at this Sam's Club. You will get kick out and treated bad. They banned me for 20 cents on potatoes. They gain and I lost 20 cents. Went to customer service and was yelled at and barred from shopping at sam's club. Removed my membership. Cause of 20 cent mistake. Called corporations of sam's club. They said my membership was closed and refused my membership. I stood in line at customer service and was yelled at by their employees. No one should go through what I went through. My family been member for 25 years. Never again.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

Placed 3 orders on Sam’s Club.com, for Christmas presents, for 3 families, on 12-9-2020, and received confirmation emails for all 3 orders. (Order # **) Subsequently received confirmation of shipping, via FedEx, with tracking numbers, on 12-16-2020, saying orders were on their way, with 2 arriving 12-17, and 1 arriving 12-22, all in time, before Christmas. That was the last communication from Sam’s Club. 12-26-2020, I call all 3 families to see how they liked their gifts...They tell me they NEVER got them! I check the tracking numbers, and all 3 say “Delivery Pending”. I call FedEx to find out why. They say they never receive the items from Sam’s Club for shipment.

I call Sam’s Club, and they say they never shipped them, because items were back-ordered!!!! Your website said they were available on the date ordered. My credit card was billed on 12-9. Sam’s Club had almost 3 weeks to notify me that item was NOT available, and to order something else, in time for Christmas. Instead, they sent me an email on 12-16, assuring me to relax, my items were on their way in time for Christmas delivery, and Sam’s Club was handling it! As a result, NO Christmas present for 3 families... No opportunity for me to order somewhere else, for Christmas delivery, because Sam’s Club never bothered to take the time to notify me (via Email, phone call or mail, all of which Sam’s Club had from my order). And Sam’s Club’s solution to fix this, is to simply refund my money on 12-26-2020, the day AFTER Christmas, and almost 3 weeks after the order was placed, saying “Too Bad. We are Sorry... We should have notified you”!

How does this fix Christmas for these 3 families? How does this repair my looking like a Scrooge Jerk to them??? How does that show my value as a Plus customer of Sam’s Club??? Great customer service for a Plus member who made a huge mistake and just renewed to Sam’s Club, again! And now I am left looking for 3 very late, replacement Christmas gifts, to make up for this. Thanks a LOT, Sam’s Club!!!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

I got the membership ($100), and went to use it and was told that it was expired less than a day of purchasing it for the first time. So humiliated. Wouldn’t suggest the membership to anyone, in fact I now warn people against it. Wouldn’t want anyone to endure what I did.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I am speaking only regarding the North Little Rock, AR store. It is out of stock of many many items. The meat counters are near bare every time I shop there. The frozen foods have huge empty spaces with no stock. It looks like a Big Lots whose stock come from a surplus somewhere. I've had to just quit shopping there. It is a sad experience and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Sam's Club Company Information