2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.68/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Sam's Club Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?

Original review: March 27, 2020

I went to Sam's Club to take advantage of the senior hours that were available and was more than happy with the employees, service, products that were available. Although, I didn't get there early enough for toilet paper, I found every other item I needed. It was well organized and I felt very comfortable being there. I would really like to thank the employees who were very helpful in finding items that I needed and helping me with heavy items I purchased. It appeared they were genuinely concerned for my well being during a most difficult time.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Sam's Club is my go to Box store when I'm shopping in bulk products and sometimes for other special sales. It has an extensive inventory & have very knowledgeable service reps. It has features unlike any other store that I shop. I can also shop online, pick up at the store or have it shipped right to my address. They feature a vast amount of pre-cooked products which are delicious & affordable.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Sam's Club is my favorite place to shop. They have great prices on many items that include some really neat things which are unexpected. Even though most of the items are sold in extra large sizes it makes sense to buy them because you save a lot of money and time. They also have a rewards program for the plus members which gives cash back at the end of the membership year. They are part of Walmart so you know they're a good company. I recommend Sam's Club highly because it gives you great value for the money. They also have a pharmacy, photo center, optical department, tire department where they not only sell their tires but also install them. They have great prices on mattresses, appliances and even clothing. Sam's Club also sell liquor at a discounted price.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I ordered a cake at the Roseville Sam’s Club unfortunately I put the wrong date on the order form. When I arrived to pick up my cake today is when we found out that I put the wrong date on The order form. Miranda was working there today. She offered to make my cake for me if I could wait 15 minutes. So I did wait my 15 minutes. When I went back the cake was ready. Beautiful job she did. I was so happy with them helping me out on such a short notice seeing it was my mistake in the first place and the cake wasn’t ready. I believe Miranda really stepped up to the plate helping me out and I really really appreciate it.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

Me and my spouse have purchased clothing from this store a number of times throughout the year, and are emphatically pleased with each item we buy. Each time we buy clothes from Sam's Club, the quality and durability is quite exceptional. Most of the time we are looking for clothes for our children, with an occasional splurge on ourselves. The clothes have the same quality as big box retail stores, there are name brand items, as well as not so well known vendors. However, the craftsmanship, attention to detail, and lasting comfort have well indeed sold us on buying from this member's only store.

The colors are wide ranging, the designed clothing is current with styles folks are wearing, and they withstand washing without color fading, shrinkage, or fraying. Which is more than I can say about some of the popular name brands consistently advertised on television. Not all of the items I can say for certain, are made in the USA, since I didn't look through each and every rack, but for the most part, a lot of the clothing that I seen was developed, and manufactured right here in our own backyard factories of America. I do continue to buy from other places too, but for the assessment of my recent purchase, it came from one of my favored places to shop for quality clothing, at a reasonable price.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I started using Sam's Club pharmacy around 9 years ago because with no insurance they had the lowest costs. They also send reminders when it is time to refill prescriptions.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

My first online order from them over $1000 spent. Delivery was a nightmare. You have to call them a million times to get things resolved and 16 days later it has not been. Every agent gives different info. No consistency at all. No apology for the inconvenience...nothing. I shall take my business elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Great timely service with a smile and many helpful hints. We get calls when we are due to refill our order. They always go over the item and explain in simple English what we can expect. Also, the price is great.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

I have struggled for years with Sam's club and their tires not lasting. Now they are prorated so when their irregular tires fail you get to pay partial to replace them. Since the pandemic they have closed their tire departments. So if you paid extra to get flat tires repaired or rotated and balanced, you are out of luck. But after six months they have opened some of their tire departments. One that is open is in Catonsville, Maryland. It is 45 miles from my house. The staff working there was super nice. But the problem is not only did they not rotate and balance my tires, they didn't repair my flat. So I guess I will wait for a location closer to me to open so I can try again.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

Cleaning shopping carts is a good way to promote hygiene! Lately I've been bringing my own disinfecting wipes with me to various stores, because not all stores provide them and even those that do seem to be rather slack in cleaning the carts otherwise. Well in terms of being 'slack,' our local Sam's Club is just that when it comes to cart cleanliness! On our most recent trip to Sam's, I got a cart from the storage area (where there are no wipes immediately available to customers) and wiped down the cart as part of my normal routine--taking a very damp disinfecting wipe to rub well the handles, seat area and cart edges. The filth and dirt that came up off the cart was shocking! As I entered the store, greeters were there offering cart wipes. I showed them the dirty wipe in my hand and they just offered me one of their 'courtesy wipes' after I had already cleaned the cart!

I mentioned that they needed to do more to sanitize their carts and that's when I got dumb looks, vacant stares and rolled eyeballs from the greeters! Has anyone at Sam's even bothered to consider logistics when it comes to wiping down carts? Offering customers a wipe AFTER they've already had to handle a cart is definitely "too little too late." And how often do they actually wash or sanitize the carts? Apparently not nearly often enough based upon the amount of grime that came off the cart that I had wiped down. To clarify, I'm pleased with other aspects of the Sam's Club shopping experience. However, I feel quite disappointed by the way they are handling cart 'sanitizing.'

Sam's Club Company Information