1.38/5
Based on 106 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 26, 2018

708 Sam's Club Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 26, 2018

I stopped shopping at Sam's Club due to the check out cashier's sales pitches and offer questions. It was extremely annoying and rude. It's only obvious Sam's Club is desperately try to milk as much money from customers as they possibly can. It's not enough that we are purchasing items, but the cashiers molest customers with offers and sales pitches, too? I strongly resented it and it took every bit of strength for me not to let the cashiers have it. It is so annoying. But I know the checkers are told by employers to harass the customers this way. Gone are the days when customers were treated with appreciation for shopping at stores. Sam's Club employees don't seem like friendly human beings. Instead I feel like they are wishing they could rob the customers any way they can.

Original review: May 26, 2018

My biggest issue with this store is that they don't have a fitting room. Why sell clothing if your customers can't try it on? I found 4 different swimsuits that I wanted to try on and I knew they didn't have a fitting room so I asked if it was possible that I use the family restroom to try them on. She tells me no. I would have to purchase them all and then bring back what does not fit. They are $30 a piece!!! Do I look like I'm made of money? What kind of nonsense is that?! So needless to say I handed over all the sizes that I had and walked out. For a store that requires a membership to shop there you would think that they would accommodate their customers a bit better. Get it together Sam's! (Holland, Ohio)

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 16, 2018

After walking into a local Sam's Club I was looking to purchase a printer and came across a model that had been marked down. The item was sold out at this location but the store searched the local market and found one in stock at a store about 30 minutes away. I called the store to confirm they had it and they offered to hold it for me since I was on my way over. When I went to check out the price was substantially higher and I alerted them that the item was marked down and told them what had happened at the other store. They promptly told me that it did not matter and that was that store's price.

I promptly handed them my membership card and told them to keep it and walked out. I then called the corporate office to file a complaint and after spending 30 minutes on the phone was told that the first store manager had called the second store to resolve the issue and was told that they would not honor the price. The representative then offered me a gift card for the difference for my inconvenience and told me I would hear something in a few days.

Below is the response: "We hope you are having a wonderful and successful day. My name is Leticia an associate from Sam's Club, it is a pleasure to help you. I apologize can't help you, in this case you need visit our club where they provided you information about Item with less price. We cannot honor the same price with gift card because we don't have history about your purchase. Please contact a manager from this club 4418 W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, NC 27407. In advance a thousand apologies for all this inconveniences but I'm doing my best in order to assist you the way you deserve." Maybe it's me but this looks like a 4th grader wrote it and is the most unprofessional response I have ever seen. As a business owner and former Sam's Club member I will never walk into a Sam's Club or Walmart again.

Original review: May 15, 2018

My wife is the membership owner, SamsClub.com decided to do a unauthorized credit card test run on her card for $1, just so they could send her a card stating: "Great news! Your membership will automatically renew...." Who in the world gave Samsclub.com permission to do such a thing??? Not my wife for sure. Also, my wife NEVER purchased anything online, how did samsclub.com get a hold of her CC info and permission for automatic renewal??? Since we noticed the unauthorized charge, we immediately called the bank and canceled her card. Had no clue what happened until the automatic renewal card showed up on the mail.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I ordered 15 rolls of Shrink Wrap from Sam's Club for a Feed the Hungry Charity Event. The stated delivery date was well before the event. Four days later, I received a notice from FedEx stating that my 2 items were on their way. I called Sam's Club to find out where the other 13 rolls were. They "investigated" and found out that they (Sam's Club) had incorrectly filled the order. I explained very clearly during my hour phone call that I needed all 15 rolls within the next two days. They said they would fix it and I would hear back from them. I frantically searched all online suppliers but none were able to meet the two day turnaround. I heard nothing back from Sam's Club all day... Then I received a notification from FedEx that the missing 13 items were at their facility being packaged for shipment.

I called Sam's Club and had them verify that they were doing a two day or overnight ship so that the rolls would make the charity event. They saw the notes stating that it was Sam's Club's error and the items were needed within 2 days BUT they could not call FedEx and request a priority ship. The items were going to arrive the day after the charity event. I told them that I can not use the shrink wrap AFTER the event was over. They told me to just return the items for a refund. REALLY??? No concern what so ever with wanting to correct their mistakes and keep a customer satisfied.

I had to beg volunteers to drive 60-75 miles out to various stores to find and purchase the Shrink Wrap that Sam's Club wasn't going to deliver on time. I am so furious over such an unprofessional way to run a business. Yes, I am just one customer out of their very large customer pool but if they treat us all like we are insignificant they will find themselves having a Going Out of Business Sale.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?

Original review: April 23, 2018

Do not believe the "White Glove" shipping claim. The company that Sam's Club uses (MDX, Ryder) for shipping your furniture uses an automated scheduling system that provides you with a time that is convenient for them. I never was able to receive my furniture because I could not get a time scheduled. Even when I got close to a time I could be there to receive my product they were unwilling to wait 10 minutes for me to get home. Terribly frustrating if you work! I spent time calling all of the phone numbers I could find to get scheduled, which resulted in being transferred to automated phone messages.

When I did get ahold of a person, they were extremely rude and nothing was resolved. After over a month, I still have not gotten any furniture or my money returned to me. So if you want to get totally ripped off and waste your time buy your furniture from Sam's. I tried to leave a review on the Sam's Club website but if you click less than 3 stars it will not allow you to submit it. Very deceptive!

Original review: April 17, 2018

On Saturday April 14th, 2018 we were getting ready to attend our grandsons’ baseball game when we noticed we had a flat. I thought I could fix to get to the ballgame. Unfortunately, the hole was too big to plug, so I called our local Sam’s Club to see if I could get an appointment. I was told it was first-come-first-served, so I proceeded to the store.

I was told I had violated the warranty by attempting to fix it. The receipt I had from 11-11-15, the original purchase date, had no warranty information attached that explained these road hazards stipulations. One of the associates procured a laminated or framed copy of a document with these rules stating that I had signed these, without ever capable of producing my signed copy – there was none. The puncture could not be fixed and I asked if it could be prorated. I begged if there was something Sam’s could do, and one of the associates said I could take it back to Gainesville where I had originally purchased the tires after a tire blowout and about 140 miles from my home. I had no choice but to ask to replace the tire.

Notwithstanding the lack clarity in the warranty, the way it was explained to me seemed to imply that in the case of a flat, one must call Sam’s roadside assistance, so they can change the tire and determine if a replacement is needed. So, if a motorist is stuck in the middle of nowhere and a local helps that motorist and fixes the tire to get the motorist back on the road to a safe place, the act of attempting to fix the tire immediately violates the warranty. That is a horrible thought of being stranded and refusing assistance from any other service but Sam’s roadside service to validate the warranty.

I caution all buyers to be aware of the fine print and understand that the warranty requirements can only be satisfied in those rare occasions where one can drive to a Sam’s Club; or where one can drive on a donut (unsafe) until the flat tire can be driven to a Sam’s Club; or worse yet, forced to use services other than say, AAA and risk unsafe conditions with unknown services. Every document is vague and misleading.

I have contacted Sam's and the email response I received says, "We're sorry, but Sam's can't do a thing," and was told to call the tire manufacture. It seems unreal that the 24-hour roadside service, the road hazard protection, the lifetime tire balance, rotation, flat repair and the waste disposal are all manufacturer’s warranty whether it’s Pirelli, Goodyear, Michelin, etc. Again, I hope this letter will help other consumers weigh the true value of Sam’s auto and tire warranty. This scenario cost me another $118.09, but more importantly, stained my perception of Sam’s Club.

Original review: April 14, 2018

So I previously reviewed a mattress from here. It was my only purchase from Sam's. I made sure my profile was set up to NOT auto-renew. Guess what? They charged my account 45.00! My option to get my money back is drive 45 min to store, get a gift card that can be used at Walmart or Sam's only or get this... wait 8 to 10 WEEKS to get my cash back!! They had and have no right to my money. I am curious as to how many others have been screwed like this.

Original review: April 6, 2018

Once again, I win an auction item and it isn't received. I fill out the Sam's Club online order issue form and get a confirm w/ a reference number. The usual happens - no one ever does anything about it and no one responds to follow-ups. Don't bother with online chat assistance after 5 p.m. (maybe even before 5), I'm pretty sure those working are overseas (by the language used). No help whatsoever. In the recent past, I've been asked for inappropriate info. for a customer service request (such as date of birth). WTH? I also had a charge on my account that was never made - and I suspect they had a data breach that was never reported. I'm very concerned about what's happening to Sam's Club and think I need to quit ordering online from Sam's. NO WONDER THEY ARE CLOSING A BUNCH OF STORES...terrible. A good business model run straight into the ground.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I am a plus member, pay the additional membership cost. They offer free flat tire repair. I had a tire that would lose air after a week or so. Took to Sam's Club for repair, they informed me the wheel needed cleaned as was losing air along the bead. Upon removing tire from the wheel they notice an old patch inside tire. Now they decide it is unsafe to reinstall the wheel on the rim. Want me to buy a new tire because the tire I own had a tire patch. They put my spare on. I let the store, took my wheel & tire that Sam's removed but wouldn't reinstall to another tire dealer. They installed with no questions. I had to pay the mount & balance. I have taken numerous tires which mostly were purchased at Sam's Club in for tire repair...they never agree to fix as they state when selling you a membership. Only want to sell you a new tire or set if all wheel drive. I would never purchase another tire or membership from Sam's Club.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Aurora CO Sams Club: I am 100% disappointed in the customer service I received this evening. I speak to someone stating my membership had expired, she had told me because of the circumstances I could do a one day pass... Then I could renew my membership, I wish I would have gotten her name because she was very helpful and polite. However, I go to purchase one item and in line told the cashier what the lady I spoke to had said. She greeted me, smiling, just happy. The cashier had said okay she may need an override, has a lady nearby and calls her over... We told her I was just wanting one item and that I was doing a one day pass. She rudely responds "who told you that" and then takes me to stand in line at the service desk, (after I had been standing in line already before) she goes to a lady at the desk and is telling her the situation and is then yelling across to me IN FRONT of all the customers.

"Well it wasn't her!" "I don't know who told you that" etc. She then has me come to the desk as I'm asking her twice "does this mean I can't get this?" (I'm already appalled at her lack of professionalism and VERY embarrassed). Then asking her name, (it's HEATHER) She's still raising her voice as she's asking the cashier Bertha to ring me up... Walks off and then gossips to ANOTHER employee of what's going on. (This whole time other employees are watching this).

Long story short, I was able to purchase what I needed and after being a member for years I'm highly disappointed in the lack of customer service and I would be very surprised if myself, friends or family ever go there again. I wouldn't be surprised if half their employees dislike their job because of her and how many other consumers have been disappointed in how she treated them too. Instead of apologizing and helping me, she made sure I was fully aware they are charging me an additional 10%.

Original review: March 19, 2018

This experience was a disaster. The product is okay. The problem I had was with Sam's Club. The first file cabinet delivered was badly damaged on the back side from the top to the bottom, even though the packaging did not give any indication of this. Once I tried to return the item I had to make at least 10 phone calls to the Sam's Club call center. I was promised that they would email me detailed information about the pickup of the damaged product and the delivery of the new product. But that never happened. The day before expected delivery, FedEx showed up saying that I had called them for a pickup. I had not, but I asked them if Sam's Club had ordered a pickup. They said no, and they had no idea of the item to be picked up or where it was going.

The next day, the new cabinet was delivered, but it took Sam's Club another week before they were able to pick up the damaged cabinet. Even then, despite my asking them to email me detailed information about when the pickup was going to happen, they gave me nothing, not even paperwork to have FedEx sign to verify that they had picked up the item. Interestingly, FedEx came to my office a few days later and picked up the damaged item without having anyone sign any paperwork and without leaving any paperwork saying they had picked up the damaged cabinet. I will never go through this process again with Sam's Club, and I strongly discourage anyone from buying anything online from this company.

Original review: March 13, 2018

Sam’s Club customer service is absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced. All I got was a runaround, Lied about how my problem would be handled. And my questions were never answered. I feel completely ripped off shopping at the store and will never shop there again.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I was looking for a Lego themed cake. I checked the huge book and asked a woman in the bakery if there were any. She said there's a lot of stuff in there and didn't even bother to help me. Moments later I noticed a worker arrives for her shift. She saw me looking thru the book and asked me if I needed help. Let me tell you she was so helpful. Turns out there wasn't any LEGO theme but helped me create a sprinkled cake that had the LEGO colors on it. She went above and beyond in my opinion. At the end I asked her name. It is Stacy, she even said she would come in a little early to decorate my cake so that it would be the way we imagined. She was very courteous, helpful, kind, knowledgeable and friendly. My son loved his cake!!! I will return again because of her.

Original review: March 7, 2018

The interest is exceptionally high, but I pay the card off the same month we use it so that wasn’t a deterrent. I was told you can only get rewards points to use at the end of the year, I received emails that a check would be coming x 3 months. Of course it didn’t come. I called the CC people several times. Each time they would give me another date, today they tell me again it’s a month down the line. All other reputable CC let you use their rewards programs as you gather enough points. This one terrible. I’m beginning to believe it’s a scam altogether.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Sam's # ** for William and for Judith member since 1991. We buy a lot from pharmacy due to my poor health. We were very happy with Naperville, IL Sam's services. Donny also pharmacy staff for the most part is great! However, since the store is closing, today, after opening after lunch hour closing, 8 people in line, plus unknown # on phone, waiting. Amada doing a great job. Male pharmacist sat on his hands. Need more help. Naperville store closed, could of used some of that staff. Our family member since the store. All of staff great but male not helping at all! Amanda also doing a great job. We dont understand why Sam's closed a busy store like Naperville!

Original review: March 2, 2018

They absolutely do NOT care about their customers! There is a reason Sam's is losing all their customers to Costco. Think twice before joining their club. They don't stand behind their products, they allow salespeople to hound you, and they allow their employees to talk down to you. I will never go to another Sam's.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

They didn't fill second my order because someone called out at 04:00, but they wouldn't cancel it or provide me with proof that I wouldn’t be charged. The associate had me walking around the store at full speed just so she could show me it wasn't filled. She could have just filled the order... just saying. I am 7 months pregnant. Was having a hard time keeping up with her pace. If someone called out at 0400... my order was supposed to be filled by 09:00. I was there at noon which left them plenty of time to fill it. When I asked for a receipt that said it was cancelled, she said there was no proof that she could give me. I didn't buy it so I called corporate. They said they would tell her how to cancel it.

She wouldn't answer the phone when they called. As I'm standing there explaining how they all work in the same store and that they could easily ask someone else with HANDS to fill my order, she touched me. I was already angry so I just stopped and said..."don't touch me... I'm irritated and I don't know you." I took my stuff from my first order and left. I got a call at 13:30. My order was ready to be picked up. I told the lady on the phone what happened. She said "I don't know why she told you that. We were filling the order when you were here." I’m in the military. I am used to everyone having each other’s backs when someone can’t carry their own load. Cross train your employees. This experience definitely makes me not want to shop at Sam's Club or Walmart... ever. At all.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Attention all lawyers. Want a nice class-action against SAM's? Here is how. Buy any Member's Mark (SAM's private label) chicken product and look at the stated weight. Bring the product home, and remove the diaper under the chicken saturated with water, and weigh it yourself. You will find an 8 lb package of chicken weighs about 6 lbs.

Resolution response: Feb. 23, 2018

The problem at Walmart was resolved. "Tactics Regarding Purchase At Walmart."........Everyone at Walmart were very helpful & professional.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

On 1/04/2018 @ 18:18:07 I attempted to make a purchase at Walmart for a All In One Computer. The amount was $740.94. This would of been the largest purchase since getting my Sam's Credit Card. Prior to this purchase, I called Walmart.com & Sam's Synchrony to make sure of the proper way to do this. Upon arriving at Walmart I attempted to do this purchase. While at the "pick up center" after the lady working there did her thing to gain this purchase, I was called by Synchrony to verify legitimacy of person attempting to do so. Synchrony verified by Me stating the last three purchases... and I did. A text message was sent to further verify & all was good. The next day the order was cancelled at 11:16 am. I did not know this until getting home & seeing it in email.

Since 1/04/2018, I have been trying to alleviate & correct this to remove it from my Sam's Credit Card. I no longer want the PC, but even after promises that "All would be corrected..." I am stuck with a $740.94 on my Sam's Credit Card. I have been working with Synchrony & their Dispute Team. They have been "no help!" They will not allow me to return all the money to my "Sam's Credit Card!!! Sam's was the people who told me what I had to do as well as Walmart.com. We were on the phone during the transaction, handing the phone back & forth. This is a violation of trust. I only did what I was told. They purposely gave improper advice! I mentioned how Sam's Club & Walmart were brothers & was told otherwise, by management. I'm stuck with a gift card that I will never spend at Walmart. I am retired & limited income. THEY DON'T CARE!!!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

I have been a member of Sam's for at least two decades and have been very pleased. Sam's has been going downhill for a while now. I was in there today and the frozen food was a mess with empty boxes and out of the basics like broccoli. The only brand they want to carry is their own, Member's Mark. I could not find the better brands at all. Sad to see this happen. I need to find a better place to shop.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I was pushed into signing up at Sam's club. They would not leave me alone and kept saying my rate would be lower and that I would be getting a $75 gift card just for signing up!! I finally signed up just to make them leave me alone and hey.. who wouldnt sign up for a lower rate. I've had about 3 bills from them now and all 3 are higher rates than what I had before!! I also never received my gift card! This place is a scam! I can't even get ahold of customer service. They put me on hold and never come back!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED BUSINESS! THEY ARE OUT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

(Pergola with Installation) This order has been Fouled Up since the beginning! Not really, the easy part was placing the order and them taking my money. After that, it went to hell in a handbasket! 29 Jan 18, got "Order Shipped" notification with Tracking: ** (YRC Freight). 30 Jan 18; YRC website indicates delivery on 2 Feb 18 Between 0800 and 1200. 1 Feb 18 get email from Go Configure (Installation Team) indicating 17 Feb installation appt. Base on this info, (item would sit for over 2 weeks prior to installation) I contacted customer service at Sam's Club.

For two days I got the runaround from them with absolutely no results! 2 Feb 18. Went to YRC website, deliver had changed from 0800-1200 to 0900-1800 on 2 Feb 18 and that it was on the trailer for delivery. Needless to say, it did not arrive and when I contacted YRC they gave me two options: Reschedule or pick it up myself. I had schedule another installation for today (third party) and now it ain't here! I have learned my lesson: Never purchase from Sam's Club online ad. Never rely on their customer service.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I have a Sam's Club credit line and never have missed a payment with them. Always pay more than min. payment and just received a letter saying they decreased my credit amount... Only thing I have on my credit score is medical bills. I'm disabled and cannot meet my 20% that my BCBS won't pay is what's on my credit. Just don't seem right.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I've been a member of Sam's Club since the 80's and for the most part have been satisfied. In the last 10 years I've seen the quality of customer service at Sam's dwindle. It wasn't till I joined Costco that where my eyes were opened, especially at the check out isles. Sam's really doesn't seem to care how many people are in line or how slow the lines are moving... But when you go to Costco they have at least 2 employees working each checkout line and it moves fast. The Costco employees are friendly and helpful also. I would have thought that Sam's would have copied Costco's model at the checkout. It got to when I went to Sam's Club and standing in those slow moving lines I would get stressed out. It's not a matter of selection or pricing at Sam's... It's their poor customer service which continues to get worse. I doubt I will be renewing my membership.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I have been a Sam's Club member for over 5 years. I was very excited to get the sale flyer they sent out before Christmas this year. I ordered a 75 inch Samsung TV from Sam's Club Online for their Nov 11, 2017 special sale. My charge card was not charged until Nov 21, 2017 when it finally left the warehouse. That was the only thing positive about this transaction. I was disappointed by the lag time between the order and the actual shipping. We needed the TV for a huge party on Dec 2 and I was trying to find if the item would arrive on time. I thought I had left plenty of time to reasonably get a TV from a good sale. I could not reach anyone to tell me. The customer service phone number was not working and the voice menu system kept hanging up. Really, in the middle of busy Christmas shopping season, the phone lines don't work? I had to physically go to Sam's Club to talk to their customer service.

Apparently the in store customer service cannot help with the online items. The in-store customer service rep told me she had heard there were problem with the phone and she called for me, was put on hold, and we waited 20 minutes! I was looking at the TV I wanted right there in the store, when I was on the phone. The same TV was in the Sam's Club store, more expensive, but they would not let me get one from there for the sale price. How frustrating. When I asked the customer service why the TV took 10 days to ship, I was told the sale generated more business than they were prepared for and the TV was on back order. By Dec 1, 2017 I still had no TV. Between Nov 21 and Dec 1, it had made it from the Dallas warehouse to Denver warehouse. Costco, in store, had the same TV on sale for the same price, but offered the extended warranty for free...so I would save $120 going through Costco.

On Dec 1, 2017, I still had not received the TV. I canceled the order with Sam's Club and was told I would get a credit card refund in 4-7 business days. I drove over to Costco and picked up the TV that day. How wonderful! All set up and ready for the party! By the middle of Dec, no refund. I emailed the Sam's Club customer service and received a reply telling me the case was "resolved," and a refund was issued. I had no refund. I called them and was told my bank must be holding the refund up. I called my bank and they told me there was no refund activity from Sam's showing on their end. Two weeks later, I sent another request via email to customer service who, again, told me I had received a refund. I responded to them requesting they provide a receipt for the refund. Never got a response.

On Dec 21, and still no refund, I filed a dispute with my credit card company. I was not going to pay the charge, nor the interest for something I never received. This last week, Jan 18, 2018, I contacted Sam's Club customer service one more time via phone. I was told the refund had been "submitted" but not "finalized" because they were waiting to get the TV back. What??? I never received the TV. She told me the shipper must still have it. What??? How is that my problem?

After 30 minutes waiting for her to do her research, the customer service rep for Sam's Club told me she found the TV in the Denver Warehouse! It had never left! She could not explain why the mix up or why it had taken 2 months to get my credit card refund. She was polite and did apologized. I told her that I realized it was not her fault and thanked her for actually researching my problem, when no one else did. I did let her know that was my first and last time to order anything from Sam's Club online. I know this month Sam's Club is cutting back a lot of stores due to poor performance. If anyone from Sam's Club management is reading this, I would really encourage you to get advice from an expert at Amazon. On Jan 18, 2018 I did get my $2,200+ refund. One can't help but wonder if Sam's Club was holding the money until their shareholder report came out so they could show better earnings. Just wondering?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

On 1-21-2018 I took my son to Sam's to buy a TurboTax. He had a 15 dollar coupon on his cell phone. Your manager at first debated the discount then she said very loudly that she thought this was a scam. My son asked if she thought he was trying to scam her, he did not want the TurboTax. She said she would give him the rebate. We refused the item. I had my Sam's credit card to pay. I would not use my card on a scam. He was angry, I was angry. He will never go back and I will go much less and will be looking into Costco.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I ordered two twin mattresses and they both included box springs. The order were received in a timely manner. I had ordered them for a new daybed. It turned out that one mattress fit and one did not. I requested a return and Sam's Club sent a FedEx return. However, the one did the set as a quantity of one so FedEx would only take one item. I placed at least 5 calls to 5 different people to try and get another FedEx pickup for the remaining box springs. Hopefully, it will be picked up tomorrow but is being returned to the local Sam's Club store instead of the online ordering place where the mattress was returned to.

I also need to return the other box spring that was part of the set. Numerous phone calls to Sam's Club trying to find out how to be reimbursed for a partial return, since I am keeping one mattress. Finally, after getting no answer, I requested another FedEx return for it. Hopefully, I can get credit for all of items I am/have returned. I must mention that one person hung up on me and the other four people all give different answers and/or solutions. Will update my review after this all ends.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Ordered a Samsung 65" 4K TV on Nov 27, 2017. TV was supposedly shipped Dec 8 when my credit card was charged. I was supposed to receive it by Dec 22. It is now Jan 12, 2018 and I cannot get a revised delivery date. I have called Sam's Club.com twice and been told two different stories. One of which was that the TV made it to the Richmond VA hub and had been signed for by local movers. I later called the shipper and they said they did not have any info on the computer to verify that. They could not tell me where the TV was or when I could expect to receive it. I finally called shipper back and asked at what point we could assume the TV was lost and was told to give it until Dec 15 and they would declare it lost. That will be 12 days less than 2 months I have been waiting for the TV. In the meantime I have been paying interest on the TV and the extended warranty I bought for it.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

On 12-18-17 I ordered a mattress online, on 12-20-17 I received an email saying my order had shipped and that I would receive it on 12-27-17. I never receive it on 12-27-17 so I send an email inquiring on 12-30-17... no response. On 1-2-18 I call and find out the mattress is still in their warehouse no explanation as to why, they will have someone immediately call me back... no call. Next day I send an email telling the whole story, I get and an email back says would love to help need more info, I send info... nothing.

Today I call corporate office. Anthony at switch board refuses to let me speak to anyone in charge or give me a number to talk to anyone in charge just call the main number. I call again ask for a supervisor. This time I get Dan. He tells me that they are waiting on Amazon!!! What?? He then denies he said that and tells me to cancel the order with no compensation or apology for my wasted time or the fact that I have been sleeping on the floor for 2 weeks. Then Dan the professional that he is hangs up on me. So here I am no mattress, no 600.00, nobody I can talk to about it. And a broken back. Where do I go from here?

Sam's Club Company Information