3.75/5
Based on 1,113 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Sam's Club

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Sam's Club Reviews

Original review: June 30, 2019

I order tires on June 19. Order #** item #285574. Sam's sent me a email on June 24 order ready for pick up. On June 25, I call store 4 time no answer. I went to the store on June 25, talk to the guy in tire, could not find the tires. He said the tire might be in back, he didn't go look. I left store and call corp. service center. They call the store four times no answer. I went back to the store talk to the store manager (Andrew). He said tires not in store. Store would call me when the tires are in, but he didn't look. I call corp. service center back on June 27. Corp call the store, store said tires are in. Not able to put them on till Monday July 1. I have sented a email to corp. office. Still no phone call about this. I dont expect one.

Original review: June 29, 2019

Last week, I purchased the Robert Irvine citrus, herb almandine crusted cod frozen fish of 4 servings. I cooked it exactly like the package instructed and it turned out awful. The pan had a lot of oily residue and the almandine topping on the fillets was a mushy goo. It didn't even brown. I cooked it 10 more minutes and that didn't help. I have cooked a lot of fish, both fresh and frozen and this was the worst. It had no taste of citrus or herbs. It was just a block of white fish topped with a mushy goo. Even the dog wouldn't eat it. At $14.98 I expected it to be the "restaurant quality" it was advertised to be but it was as if I threw frozen fish blocks on a pan and covered it with a mixture of water and bread crumbs and baked it. No flavor or seasoning at all.

I took the package back to the store because I couldn't return the product. The woman at the return desk said, "what do you want me to do with this?" My husband said we bought this and it was terrible. She then said, "I bought it for my husband and he love it and he is very picky." In a hateful tone and frowning the whole time. We didn't have the receipt and this caused her to make another hateful remark even though we all knew all she had to do was look at my membership card and look it up which she did. I did get a refund after this abuse. I am writing this because I hope Sam's Club will try to improve the quality of their products and the quality of their customer service. I used to think Sam's Club had the best products but no more. Such a shame.

Original review: June 23, 2019

I tried to post a negative review of a product on the Sam's Club website and it never gets posted to their website. I usually get an email from a moderator a day later saying my review contains “inappropriate content” and it can’t be posted. I will post a link with the email I receive from them and the review I wrote to show that it doesn’t contain any inappropriate content. The only inappropriate content for them is that it is a negative review of a garage door company that they sell and it would be bad for business for them to post it. I just want consumers to be aware to not buy a product from their website because it has all positive reviews because Sam's Club could be blocking 100s of negative reviews. I always thought anybody could post any review they wanted and it would be posted. I guess I was naive about how these companies work and to never trust reviews from their website.

Original review: June 23, 2019

I purchased tires from Sam’s Club, Chattanooga, Tn. Tires were ordered and recommend by sales associate. Went back in a week to find out wrong tires were ordered. Sales associate ordered again. Went back once tires came in due to Sam's Club did not have in stock. Tires were put on my car. Left Sam's Club with new tires. Driving only 3 miles black smoke was coming out from vehicle. Turned around. Went back to Sam's Club to find the wrong size tire was put on my vehicle. Received 17 inch tires--should of been 16 inch tires. No tire was in stock to put on my vehicle so new tires had to be ordered for the 3rd time. The tires had melted on my vehicle. Could of caused a fire. Once correct size tire ordered went back. Received another set of tires. I did not complain to anyone at the time. Drove the car a couple of weeks. Car broke down. Had to have towed to mechanic due to caliber broke. Then I did called Sam's headquarters.

Customer rep did make a report. Said I should of been compensated for all my troubles. She was going to contact the store I purchased tires from. I was asked to call store, speak to manager of tire department. When I asked for manager of tire department store manager answered. Manager would not let me talk to tire department manager. I was informed he would handle it. Never heard anything from this Sam's Club. It was treated like it never happened. Driving my vehicle with the new tires was a very rough ride so I had the tire pressure checked. There was 42 pounds of air in tires. Should of been 32 pounds of air in tires. I must say Sam's Club in Chattanooga put no effort in doing a good job in the tire department nor did they care about my safety in my vehicle. So buyer beware.

Original review: June 21, 2019

I apologize for this lengthy review but I feel it needs to be written in order to possibly prevent it from happening to someone else. It was Father's Day June 16, 2019, my wife ordered a Rascal Elite II mobility scooter from Sam's Club online site. It was supposed to be a surprise for me because I am disabled. I can only walk or stand for short periods of time. Well, no more than 30 minutes after she placed the order she decided to tell me about the surprise. I was extremely happy that she would do this for me. So I immediately looked up the Rascal Elite II on the internet. To my shock I read that this mobility scooter is no longer being manufactured. So I decided to make phone calls to mobility scooter technicians in my area. They reiterated exactly what I read on the internet.

I immediately got in touch with Sam's Club online service to cancel the order. I was told by a Sam's customer service representative that the order would be canceled and my money would be returned to my credit card, I was also issued a reference number by the representative for this cancellation request. WELL GUESS WHAT... A few days later I was notified via email that the mobility scooter was en route to my home. This notice was sent to me from Sam's Club and I received a text from FedEx that it would be delivered in a few hours. I immediately went into hyper mode to stop the delivery. I was able to stop the delivery only because I personally contacted FedEx.

Put yourself in my situation for a moment. How would you like to find out that something you purchased from a reputable company such as Sam's would be selling expensive items online that are no longer being manufactured, no parts, no technicians will work on it when needed, what a letdown from what I considered a company with integrity. Sorry Sam's Club but I'm just stating the facts. I tried to get in touch with Sam's higher management but evidently the directors or whatever their titles may be are not making their contact information visible to customers. Well Sam's here's my SHOUT OUT TO YOU. Get involved with what's going on inside your company on the customer level. And Sam's higher management you have my contact information, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME, I'll be delighted to speak with any of you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?

Original review: June 19, 2019

It's a gas and pellet combo grill, works very well and also can smoke. I would highly recommend this grill, when grilling on the pellet side you just set your temp and let it cook, comes with temp probes also.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I have had several issues with Sam’s Auctions. Apparently I’m a slow learner. First, I won an auction on four chairs. Only one arrived. When I called, they said it was only for one chair because that’s what the picture was, even though the description clearly said it was for four chairs. Second, I saw an auction where the title and picture were of a Kitchenaid mixer, but the description was for a set of mixer attachments. Because of my chair experience, I called and asked. I was told the auction was for BOTH items. I bid and won – and only received the mixer. I called, but Sam’s has been unwilling to make good on what they offered on their web page. Finally, I have bid on several items where my card was charged, but the item never arrived. After several weeks, I would call and they would issue a refund. They never initiated the refund themselves and clearly had no intention of delivering the item.

Original review: June 7, 2019

6 burner, stainless steel, infrared burner, burner for pot, cast-iron grates, thermostat to control temperature, caster wheels with locks, store space to put supplies in with door magnetic doors to stay locked, bottle opener.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I've learned that Sam's Club will advertise a price in print, then "forget" to change the prices at the register. Many items that are in their print circulars ring up at the wrong prices, and often it's too late before we realize we paid the higher price (We were already home). This can be remedied with a trip to customer service, but who wants to waste that time? The last time we caught the mistake at the register, it took them 20 minutes to resolve it. I've stopped shopping at Sam's Club for all things except gas, and even then, still purchase gas more often from Costco. ** Sam's Club.

Original review: May 28, 2019

Sam's was having a one day sale on Serta mattress and box springs sets. I place my order on May 11, 2019. I order a few other items also which where delivered with in a few days. The mattress/box spring date that was given has came and went. ONE HOUR on the phone with Samsclub.com customer service today while they put me on hold and called Serta. Why? You're selling this merchandise and have to call Serta? Then after an hour Serta says I will hear from a 3rd party shipping company. NEVER AGAIN!!!! DO NOT ORDER on their website. Also they tell me I cannot cancel this order?

Sam's Club Company Information