3.3/5 (224 ratings)

About Sam's Club

Sam's Club Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

I have struggled for years with Sam's club and their tires not lasting. Now they are prorated so when their irregular tires fail you get to pay partial to replace them. Since the pandemic they have closed their tire departments. So if you paid extra to get flat tires repaired or rotated and balanced, you are out of luck. But after six months they have opened some of their tire departments. One that is open is in Catonsville, Maryland. It is 45 miles from my house. The staff working there was super nice. But the problem is not only did they not rotate and balance my tires, they didn't repair my flat. So I guess I will wait for a location closer to me to open so I can try again.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

Cleaning shopping carts is a good way to promote hygiene! Lately I've been bringing my own disinfecting wipes with me to various stores, because not all stores provide them and even those that do seem to be rather slack in cleaning the carts otherwise. Well in terms of being 'slack,' our local Sam's Club is just that when it comes to cart cleanliness! On our most recent trip to Sam's, I got a cart from the storage area (where there are no wipes immediately available to customers) and wiped down the cart as part of my normal routine--taking a very damp disinfecting wipe to rub well the handles, seat area and cart edges. The filth and dirt that came up off the cart was shocking! As I entered the store, greeters were there offering cart wipes. I showed them the dirty wipe in my hand and they just offered me one of their 'courtesy wipes' after I had already cleaned the cart!

I mentioned that they needed to do more to sanitize their carts and that's when I got dumb looks, vacant stares and rolled eyeballs from the greeters! Has anyone at Sam's even bothered to consider logistics when it comes to wiping down carts? Offering customers a wipe AFTER they've already had to handle a cart is definitely "too little too late." And how often do they actually wash or sanitize the carts? Apparently not nearly often enough based upon the amount of grime that came off the cart that I had wiped down. To clarify, I'm pleased with other aspects of the Sam's Club shopping experience. However, I feel quite disappointed by the way they are handling cart 'sanitizing.'

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I ordered two mattresses online. It shows they were to be delivered by 9/2/20. 9/2 came and went. Sam's cs said Serta's wait time is too long so I have to call myself. I emailed serta instead with no response. Try Sam's Club again and was told I basically have to track down my order. So I guess my membership doesn’t include customer service for items I ordered from them.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

Just like Walmart, absolutely disgusting customer service and management. I ordered hundreds of dollars of food for pickup, only to be advised at pickup time that most of my order was out of stock. Stuff was listed as in stock, like brisket and meat. Call and get jerked off for hours just to get the honour of speaking with someone, who cancelled the order.

Now I have to wait for days to get my money from the card company to order food elsewhere. No option to cancel online. That's right, NO OPTION TO CANCEL ONLINE. You are at their mercy. Can’t change an order or add to it either before pickup time has been scheduled. Don’t like it? The only other option is don’t pick it up, then they will automatically cancel after 2 days. Then the wait begins to access the money you paid after after the hold is removed. Imbeciles at Sam’s don’t do it like others who verify the card with a $1.00 charge, then charge the full amount when picked up. Walmart and Sam's will always be run incompetently because of liberal imbecile middle and upper management. Then they blame the employees, who are under paid. Classic scumbags.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

I have been a member at Sam's Club for 8 years. I was at Sam's shopping like normal, wearing the face mask that is now required, and a nosey shopper followed us through the store because they did not like how we were wearing the face mask. I kept pulling my down off my nose because, if you shop there, you know it is ALWAYS hot in Sam's, I was sweating and I couldn't breathe and the mask was sticking to my face. My husband was doing the same thing. This customer complained to the manager and the manager came over to us at the check out line, RUDELY and UNPROFESSIONAL, and told us to put the mask on correctly. I told her it is over my mouth, because I can't breathe, it is hot. She told me she didn't care! When I told her that I would cancel my membership she said, "Go ahead, you can do that." Not a care in the world, RUDE! I told her it is ok that I can't breathe, and I asked for a manager.

She called the store manager, and I asked is it going to take all day for them to come up to the front of the store, and she said it could. I relayed all of this to the manager. He was very apologetic, I told him that I am sweating, it is hot (this is South Texas) and I can't breathe, I don't need her in my face, and being a smart butt. I told him if she was on my staff, I would be so, so embarrassed. This is horrible! RUDE! and People need to mind your OWN DAMN Business!!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

If I could give this product a 0 I would have! I had previously purchased a well known brand of a bacon in the food service pack at sams and was very pleased with it. Later when I needed more and went back to the store I discovered the name brand was no longer available but a members mark food service pack was available for a similar price so I decided to try it. WHAT A MISTAKE! The members mark bacon was sliced so thin that it was so difficult to get off the paper divider that it fell apart trying to release it from the paper. To add to the insult,as you got to the layers below that you could not see through the packaging, there was so little meat streak in the slices you could almost call them frying fat. What a rip off!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Should offer 0 star instead of 1 star (The minimum if 1 star). Purchase set of 4 Michelin Defender tires from Sam's Club - Fullerton, California in 2019. Last week found a nail in rear right tire. Take it to Sam's Club for repair but they stated they cannot repair it because it is too close the edge. It needs to purchase a new one and offer to pro-rate the tire since this tire is only 1 year old. They check the system and find out this tire is out of stock and they won't carry it anymore. The assistant Manager name Bryan stated there will be NO credit or pro-rate since the same tire is no longer available. It is sad such a big public company will do this kind of cheating to their customer. So all the warranty they offer is simply a joke. Avoid to purchase in Sam's Club. Go to Costco instead.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

I was looking to make you purchase online. It said that if I got a membership I would get a discount on my purchase. When I went to the site there was no discount then it said I would get a discount if I purchased a more expensive membership then I found out the closest Sam's Club was 170 miles away. I saw that that would be no way I could use or get any discount if I had to drive 170 miles to use the other in-store supposed discounts so I tried to get my money back on the membership I will need to get a run around online then I finally called their customer service. Sit on the phone for over an hour. When I told that woman that I wanted a refund and what I thought about their deceptive practices she hung up on me. They can keep the money but I'll make sure everyone knows how deceptive and what poor customer service this company has.

Original review: July 23, 2020

Sam’s Club had a promotion that if you upgraded your cell phone through them you would get a $100 eGift card per upgrade. So my husband and I decided we would upgrade through Sam’s club promotional buy. We were already going to upgrade but we would have done that through our service provider if it wasn’t for this promotion to receive a $100 Sam’s Club eGift card. I told the guy who helped us that last time I did a Sam’s club promotion but I never receive my eGift card and Sam’s club would not respond to my request to fix that. He promised that this would not happen again. Well guess what it has happened again!

When I contacted customer service through their Sam’s club help - chat page they found all the documentation that I had purchased the phones and should have received the eGift card but they only offered to extend my membership for 30 days (it doesn’t expire until next year!) instead of honoring the promotion and sending me the eGift cards and then I was conveniently disconnected from the chat session. Again customer service refuses to resolve this issue. By the way the promotion doesn’t end until 8/9/20. Their customer service is impossible to contact directly and they do not resolve the issues. I have found several reviews through other sites where people have the same problem with getting in contact with Sam’s Club customer service.

Original review: July 17, 2020

We purchased the Vizio Sound Bar in the last week in May of this year online. Shipment was good but we could not use the item due to our television. So we immediately returned it in 100% new state. We were advised that our Visa debit card which is not Sam’s Club but State Department VISA would be refunded within 5 to 7 days. We could not obtain a receipt per clerks in the store. However we were allowed to take a photo of the computer screen transaction. Well we are in July now & no refund to our State Department Visa card. We have made several attempts to speak with someone who has capabilities to help us and no one seems to know what a manager is or know what to do. This is pretty shady at such a time as we are in now. We have not as much got a call back & no one answers the phones at any store.

So here is the remedy our attorney has advised us, it will cost Sam’s Club more than $158.78 they just ripped from our senior fixed income. By the way, one of the clerks did state, there are many people in this same situation since last year. So what or who owns this oversized building that treats its customers like a mom and pop corner store? For such a small amount of money to Sam’s Club, EVERY DOLLAR WE HAVE MUST BE USED WITH ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

Original review: July 13, 2020

As I got in line to check out a woman came up to me and told me that this line was closing because the woman had to go to the bathroom so she directed me to the next check out line. After getting into the new lane he started raising her voice and telling me that the lady behind me was in front of me and I have to go to the back of the line. Well, I was confused because she told me to go exactly where I was standing and the lady she was talking about was standing about 5 feet away from the line.

I looked over to the self check out line and saw that there was nobody standing in one of the lines so I told the lady I'm gonna go over there. She responded by sarcastically telling me whatever in a nasty voice. The last thing I expected was someone at Sam's Club talking to me like that because I love shopping at Sam's and never had any sort of problem at this branch. Someone needs to talk to her and give her an attitude adjustment. Her name is (**.) I think she's some sort of manager. She works at the 7175 Spring Mountain branch in Las Vegas Nevada.

Original review: July 9, 2020

Today I went to Sam's for senior citizen curb pickup, first off they deleted the paper towels, bath tissue, and solo cups that we use to keep from having to wash dishes. So when I got there there was no tent as I was told on the telephone to check in at in the parking lot. So I called the store from my truck and I was told I had to download the app, well I do not have the app nor can I download the being as how I only have a flip phone like most people my age. I was treated very rudely by the people in customer service and told that if I did not get the app they would not bring my order out to me again! The only reason I went there to begin with is because they had curb pickup for the elderly being 76 years old with bad legs this was today 7-9- 2020. Lo and behold earlier in the year I went into shop Sam's early, I was told my business card is not allowed to shop early anymore.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I have been shocked by the lack of instant savings during this time of covid 19. People need help with basics like food and all you have been offering is savings in big items. People are losing their jobs and being evicted and you are giving deals on large items. May have to think about my membership more closely.

Original review: July 6, 2020

When considering where to make your next Tire Purchase. STRONGLY think about going somewhere else other than the Sam's Club in Kissimmee Florida. There are multiple reasons why I suggest chose other places. I went in on the 27th around 4pm in the afternoon knowing I would not be able to get the tires that day because I called the store earlier in the day and was on hold for 35-40 minutes after being transferred 4 or 5 times between the bakery, pharmacy and the electronics. Finally I get thru to someone who seemed to be more interested in the funny conversation in Spanish him and I assume his co-workers were having. I asked him if he could give me some prices because my tires were a size not normally carried. As we spoke to get details on the tires, he kept putting me on hold but only for a second or 2 at a time as the laughing continued in the background. I told him I would come in to pay for them to start the process to get them in..

My lady and I show up about an hour & a half later. There is only one person at the counter so I approach and proceed to see if he was the one I spoke with on the phone. ... nope. The gentleman seemed annoyed as I spoke with him and in mid sentence he cut me off and told me he was on lunch and he could help me as soon as he came back.. (this may sound odd ), but if you're on Lunch, why would you hang around the department you work at with your uniform on and and your name badge. He went to the back and got another employee who seemed overwhelmed with work. He was sweaty and had car grease all over him. He asked the gentleman who was on lunch if he could take my order as the tires were special order. He told the overwhelmed worker he was on lunch and had 10 min left.

The 2nd worker apologize to me and asked if I could give him a few min as he was almost complete with the car.. No problem I said and he left. A few other people came to the department as well and the 1st guy walked right away. A page was sent over the intercom and a Manager came by and asked who had been helped or not. The manager sent a page for help at the tire department and here comes the 1st guy. The manager said he would help and she walked away. The 1st guy says, "I told you I was on lunch and was coming right back," in a stern voice. I told him I didnt call for a manager to call for help but he seemed even more upset. After going thru some choices I chose a set and paid for delivery. 4 days go by and no call, so I called just to get an update. When I finally got thru the tires had been there for 2 day already.. Since I had already paid for the installation I told him I would be in on Monday the 6th for install.

When I arrived there was nobody at the counter so I asked a worker to page someone to the tires dept. 5min later guess who walks to the counter...with a look of disgust on his face. I spoke with him and let him know I was ready to have the tires put on (seeing how they were there for a few days & no one called to let me know). After the installation the annoyed worker torqued all the lights except the one that required a wheel lock. He said they dont need to be because the impact gun was just fine for those.. OK.. I was already frustrated because of the experience that I just wanted to get out of there.. After everything was done and I'm driving away I noticed my car's tire pressure sensor light on. I pull over at the local 7-11 & all my tires had a different pressure. One tire was as high as 44 and the Driver's front was at 28.

Hand down if you value good customer service and peace of mind, DO NOT get your tires for the Sam's Club on 192 in Kissimmee. You will be Extremely DISAPPOINTED with the work and the employees you deal with at the Tire & Battery center. I have full receipts and 640$ dollars later I wish I had gone somewhere else.

Original review: July 3, 2020

I returned an online dining table that was picked up by Pilot Freight via Sam's Club over three weeks ago. The item has been received into Seattle warehouse with email confirmation of the return. I have spent every single day calling the 800 number to receive my credit back to my credit card to no avail after hours per day speaking to the most incompetent employees escalated to supervisors who now claim it was credited back a week ago despite me putting my credit card Chase Bank on the phone to confirm to Sam's Club that that is false. No credits back shown for over two years on my card.

They can’t figure out how to manually credit me 550.00 and yet keep my money and the returned item. Completely illegal and I have tons of receipts, recorded conversations, names of supervisors, email exchanges and after three plus weeks no resolution on my refund and when you call the 800 number you are speaking to the Philippines with people who are incompetent and unprofessional. It’s insanity. I hate this company and they make Costco look like heaven on earth.

Original review: June 25, 2020

I just left the Sam's Club in Anderson SC, I wanted to order off the eatery menu 1 slice of pizza & drink. I wasn't able to finish and she told me they don't serve that. False advertisement and just wanted money for a whole pizza. Very disappointed.

Original review: June 24, 2020

I ordered a case of Ivory Soap, but Sam's Club never delivered it. An online chat with Sam's customer service didn't resolve it; they only said that they "can't help" me. I asked for a refund, and they refused. Said it was my fault for not contacting them sooner. Yeah, it's been 8 weeks but their shipments were inconsistent and I could never predict when they'd come. Some didn't come for 3 or 4 weeks. Their service is just terrible. If I need a product, I can't depend on them to deliver it on time, or even at all. Now I'm out fifty bucks and they "can't help me". Great.

Original review: June 23, 2020

I renewed our Sam's Club membership in May 2020 at the Springdale At store. The clerk told me I would pay $100 and the $46 rewards would show in a couple days. She then cancel our membership and gave us a new one. Sam's will not give us our $46 rewards.

Original review: June 15, 2020

Signed up for a membership online because they were offering a great deal where they give you a $45 credit. All I had to do was take the email with the code to store (which I did) and show it to customer service (which I did) when they printed my card. Well 2 visits later I still didn’t have my credit so back to customer service I went. They tell me they can’t help me and I need to call customer service. Great. So I sit on the phone for 45 minutes just so they can tell me they too can’t help and they have to escalate it to their back office. Basically they offer these things and then don’t honor them.... Sounds like stealing to me!

Original review: June 15, 2020

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! We purchased an outdoor table online on April 21st. They delivered it & since we read reviews we knew to open the box before the delivery person left & check it. Good thing we did because the tile was shattered in multiple places. We rejected the delivery & had them take it back on May 11th. I called customer service & 2 weeks later they delivered another table. Same thing, we opened it & once again the tile was shattered. Again we denied the delivery & sent it back. I apologized to the delivery man that he had to come back out to our home twice. He made the comment that it didn't matter to him because he got paid either way. Therein lies the first problem. They send out 1 person to deliver a table that weighs 200 lbs. & he could care less if he breaks it because in his words he gets paid either way.

I called customer service again & spoke with Gracie & requested a replacement since we really wanted the table & got it on sale. We figured we'd give Sam's one more chance. Big mistake! Not only did she not order a replacement but she didn't input the rejection so it basically showed that we had the table. She told me she'd send an incident email to the back office and I should hear from them within 24 hours or less. I never did. I called 2 days later & after holding for over 30 minutes I spoke with a supervisor named RJ. At that point I was obviously furious & requested a refund. He told me he couldn't give me a refund because their records didn't show we rejected the delivery. I told him we had no product & I wanted a refund ASAP! After holding for what seemed like forever he finally came back & said we would get a refund in 3- 5 business days.

After an entire week we still had not gotten a refund. I called on June 1st & spoke with a supervisor named Marjorie. She told me that RJ never competed the refund process. I told her I wanted a refund pronto. That it had been over a month & a half at this point. I was on hold & our phone call took well over an hour before she finally came back & told me we'd have a refund in 48 hours. It took 5 business days before we got a refund finally! I also told her I'd like to cancel my membership.

We've been members of Sam's for over 30 years. She offered to extend my membership for another year at their cost, but then told me she was only able to give me 6 months. Not surprising after the shoddy customer service I'd already dealt with. We purchased a table from Costco & the experience was like night & day compared to Sam's. I highly recommend cancelling your membership with Sam's & going with Costco instead. You won't regret it. Sam's Club will not be getting our business ever again!

Original review: June 10, 2020

I have been a member of Sam's Club for over 21 years and there are few instances I have experienced issues. However, the most recent visits have been extremely unpleasant. On 06/06/2020, after shopping, I stopped in the Lady's Room to find it was an atrocious mess. I approached the manager, Brandi to let her know the condition of the bathroom.

Her response left me feeling as a child after a negative scolding from a parent. Another employee responded and stated, "We know Honey, it's been like that for hours." I asked if she was aware there was TP full of stool scattered on the floor and she replied this was known as they had been in there. The location of this club is not an area where customers are used to this type of filth and the condition of the bathroom, response from the manager and employee, acknowledging they were aware, is extremely unacceptable.

Today, 06/09/2020, there were several issues. 1. A new futon was sitting outside the customer service desk and I wanted to purchase. I asked an employee for help with obtaining the sku to purchase as the item was not yet on the shelf. I wanted to purchase and return home for a trailer to transport the item. The employee told me he felt it was best for me to come back after the item was put on the shelf. He refused to obtain the sku from the item. I explained I was not available tomorrow and would pick up today. He told me to come back and purchase when I had the means to take the item at that time. I had to go and obtain the sku, go to customer service who summoned the manager who would ring up at the register.

Brandi was the manager.... The cashier was Meeka (not sure of name) who I perceived as unapproachable. As she scanned my items, she kept turning a box with 2 plants over, breaking the stems on one plant and the sign in the pot... (no attention to detail). At the registers, there were bottles of Coke with a note attached stating, customer would get a Coke if cashier did not ask customer about Sam's credit card. My son asked me if we would receive a free Coke... I asked the cashier, Meeka, who states, "What are you talking about." I pointed to a Coke on the register behind us and she states, "I don't have that sign."

This was not TRUE, there was a bottle of Coke placed under the counter where the credit card machine was on Meeka's register and I pointed it out. Brandi interjected and stated the Cokes were for a weekend promotion and not today. Okay, this would have been acceptable, but Meeka then stated, "You can have a Coke if you want one" and when I stated okay, she pointed to the Cokes at the Deli, just before my daughter grabbed a Coke, Meeka rolled her eyes and stated, "You can have one but you are going to pay for it, you cannot have it for free," then rolled her eyes again with a smirk on her face. I felt this was unnecessary!!

I walked out but with the urge to say something to Meeka but held in my emotion. However, I called the service desk to let them know I would return in an hour but I was very upset about Meeka's behavior. NOT only did she lie about not having a Coke bottle at her register, she behaved very unprofessional. It was unnecessary for her to offer a Coke, demonstrating poor behavior and what I perceived was taunting me and my children. The Service Desk member told me she would get me a Coke when I arrived... Unfortunately, she was not at the desk. Instead, Brandi responded and proceeded to argue with me and in her arguing she made me recognize her unprofessionalism and recall the incident from 06/06/2020.

Brandi proceeded to argue not as she was having a discussion with a customer but rather an enemy in the street. Brandi ultimately walked away and could not be located. She lied when stating - Coke not at Meek's register and Cokes at every other register... I find it very unprofessional and poor taste to lie to customers. I learned Meeka is also a manager and Brandi was looking to locate her. So what I found, Brandi and Meeka are managers, and in my opinion very unqualified. What type of quality customer service Sam's has to offer...? What happened to hiring qualified individuals? There are SO MANY people out of work and much more qualified. Where does Sam's find these folks. I spend so much money at this store and I will not be going back until Sam's makes it right.

Original review: June 8, 2020

Ordered a Member's Mark outdoor patio furniture set from Sam'sClub.com. When it was delivered, the box was so badly damaged that I should have refused shipment. The delivery guys apologized and said that Sam's Club makes them deliver products regardless of damage to packaging. He noted on the delivery invoice that the box was crushed and torn open.

As expected, the furniture had several small dents and scratches, one of the chairs had a hole in it and it was missing several cushions. I called the number on the order, which turned out to be the vendor, and they told me that they have no parts and cannot replace the damaged items. I called Sam's Club and after spending 45 minutes on hold they told me I need to talk to their Members Mark customer service group. After another 30 minutes on hold, I spoke to someone and started the return process. They scheduled to have the furniture picked up and gave me a 3 hour window the following Monday. That window has now passed and I've been on hold for over an hour trying to get someone to help.

Original review: June 4, 2020

On May 2nd, 2020 I placed an order online for a Mr. Cool mini split air-conditioner. I realized I had ordered the wrong size and called to cancel the order. The member care rep stated it would not be a problem to cancel even though the order had already been processed and my account had already been charged $880. He even went ahead and said if it was picked up by FedEx they would have it returned to the vendor without issues. He said I should receive my refund 3 to 5 business days. Everything was great until a week later I still had no refund.

A month later and after speaking to about 10 member care reps I have still not received my refund. I have written down 6 different reference numbers for my records and every time I call they tell me the same thing "sorry mr. ******, we made an error on our end and I assure you will receive your refund from 3 to 5 business days".

I am to the point of calling my bank to file a fraud claim. As of today 6/4/2020 I gave them one last chance and spoke to yet again another member care representative. He gave me the same answer "there was an error on their end and you will see your refund 3 to 5 business days". I wish I would have known from the beginning it would have been such a hassle to cancel an order and I would have just kept the unit. At least I could have sold it and recouped some of my money. Now I have no ac unit and I am short $880. After this is said and done I will be canceling my membership and never ordering anything again from Sam's online.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I have been a Sam's Club member for over 30 years. Along the way I have had some problems and mainly manged to work them out with the Customer Service Representatives or the Store Manager. I can not say the same for Samsclub.com. Almost every time I have ordered something there have been major issues. This last order is no exception and I will never use Samsclub.com again.

This time I ordered a mattress and the vendor (Zinus, Inc.) messed up the address and Fedex delivered it to a wrong address. Eventually, they sent it back to the vendor. A month later and I never got the mattress. I had to do all of the work to try and get my money back. This ended up being five calls to Fedex and more than that to Samsclub.com after talking to about five tier 1 people and two supervisors and never getting a call back or email as promised and 28 days from the initial order they are telling me I have to wait another 10 or so days.

There are tier 1 people who don't know what they are doing or what their options are and the supervisors are no better and give to followup as they promised. It doesn't help that they outsource their customer support. This is one of these incidents where you are fighting with 3 systems, Samsclub.com, Fedex and the Vendor (Zinus).

I may be old fashioned but in the past when a system goofed up the merchant took responsibility and made it right with the customer. They offered a different item, an upgrade, express shipping, etc. These days you have to do all of the customer support and fight the systems for yourself. I spent approximately an hour on the phone every time I called. It is easy to blame it on the covid-19 virus and not accept any personal responsibility. I will order from Amazon in the future who delivers their own stuff and they take pictures of the delivery in case the porch pirates attack you!

Original review: May 12, 2020

We ordered a patio set online for $1900 that we really liked. While we were awaiting delivery, the price at Sam's Club dropped by $200. I called the local store and the lady said bring in the receipt and they'll give me a credit. When I arrived at the store, receipt in hand I was told they are not part of "that company" by "Tina" and they can't help me unless I refuse delivery and buy the set there and transport it home. When I called corporate they told me that even though I had not taken delivery yet they could not honor the sale price. They did however call the shipper for me to let them know I am refusing delivery and said I could reorder online again. That won't happen. I will not buy the set from them, I probably won't ever buy anything from them again. It seems to me to be a costly ineffective way to do business but after all, it is another Walmart Store.

Original review: April 28, 2020

Terrible. Tow service is supposedly Unlimited... it's a LIE. I had 3 tow requests as I traveled entire West Coast USA in one year... and on the last one a blown tire was DENIED. Only reason... too many Tows... therefore, these guys suck! Left me hanging... fortunately, I was in a Town my buddy came and fetched us. Horrible way to find out THEY SUCK. Had we been out in the Mountains... would be the worst. I'll never ever trust Sam's Club Services.

Original review: April 27, 2020

I purchased a Groupon for Sam's membership. Sam's has yet to give me a membership card. I was supposed to receive coupons for free products and they have not given them to me. I contacted Groupon and they advised Sam's is supposed to contact me to fix this. Still has not happened and it's been 3+ weeks. I cancelled an online purchase I used a gift card on and have not received my gift card balance back yet and was advised it only takes up to 24 hrs. It's been 72+ hrs and now I'm told I'll be contacted in 48-72 hrs regarding the gift card issue. The customer service is a joke and they don't try to resolve anything for customers.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I visited Sam's Club store 6359 for the hero hours on 4/26/20. I am a Registered Nurse for the state of Michigan. No one was checking for licenses, badges etc. When I asked why, I was informed that they are going off the honor system. I find this insulting just knowing how people act especially during high times of stress. The other concern, is the the lack of supplies available for "your hero's". I do understand it is a supply and demand world, especially now during this pandemic, however, is it too much to ask that they'd set some supplies aside for us that are working 10, 12 or 14 hour days. No butter, no toilet paper, I left the store and went to Walmart which had plenty of these items.

Original review: April 24, 2020

The store located in Middletown NY Sam's Club refused to let myself and my wife and daughter in the store under one membership so I was told was store policy. In the same breathe let other families gain entry with 6 or more family members. Then told me if my daughter can't wait in the car shop someplace else. Or one of us me or my wife had to wait in the car. The management team embarrassed my family, cause a huge scene and was extremely rude. The date of this incident Friday April 24th 4pm. That whole staff needs to be reprimanded. We are loyal Sam's club members and we never experienced such embarrassment from that staff the way we did today. Someone needs to call me back so I can make another complaint **.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Day after trip to get groceries, I spent the entire night vomiting. Today I accidentally noticed expiration date and check out rest of the stuff. Half of my groceries was significantly pass expired date. They shouldn't be allowed to make customers ill.

Sam's Club Company Information