2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.77/5
Based on 1,678 ratings submitted in the last year

Sam's Club Reviews

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I love the app that lets you check out using your phone. Of course, the prices are great, included the best gasoline prices in town. The portions are big, and they have limited numbers of items, for staples and paper goods, they are my go-to store.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Sam's Club is my go to Box store when I'm shopping in bulk products and sometimes for other special sales. It has an extensive inventory & have very knowledgeable service reps. It has features unlike any other store that I shop. I can also shop online, pick up at the store or have it shipped right to my address. They feature a vast amount of pre-cooked products which are delicious & affordable.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Bought a set for $4000. Took them in for adjustment. Technician broke one and said he would send it away to be repaired. Was notified later that Liberty refused to repair unless I paid $250. I grudgingly paid. I was notified a week later that liberty said they couldn't repair cause they were out of warranty. I'm out a pair of aids that were working when I went in. I'm shocked Sam's doesn't use a better company.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Just had a fraudulent order on my Sam's account. Had plenty of time to cancel the order, but there was an error on the website while trying to cancel, and they have NO 24 hour customer service number to call! Now I see the order has been processed and on to shipping. A $900 order that, thanks to the incompetence of Sam's Club customer service, I have to pay for until my bank is able to investigate and credit my account. Cancelling my Sam's Club membership in the morning, will never shop there or Walmart again.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I am a plus member. I do all mine and my other families shopping there. They have ripped me off not once but twice on my cash rewards. And trying to get appropriate resolution to this problem is ridiculous. I monitor my account, know what I am spending and how much my rewards should be. Every time I am right about to earn $100 in cash rewards, they drop it by half. This is the second time this has happened. Mind you, you have to spend 500 to earn 10 in rewards. It’s completely ridiculous. I just got off the phone with customer service and if they don’t get this straightened out, I will not be renewing. Monitor your rewards if you're a plus member!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I signed up for a new Sam’s Club membership online and was told I would receive a $20 e-card. Never received it. I contacted their customer service and was told it would take 5-7 business days. I reached out to them again and I was told someone from corporate would email me within 48-72 hours. Days later, I received an a email stating they needed proof, such has a picture/screenshot showing I joined through that promotion. This is a scam. If you join Sam’s Club, don’t expect to receive a discount or promotion as promised. Needless to say, I will request a refund and will take my business to Costco.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I bought a 75” Samsung Flat screen 4K TV with a promise date of 3 days before Super Bowl. So a 75 inch TV was delivered in time but it was the wrong TV. It was a $500 cheaper LG tv that we looked at and didn’t like in the store compared to the more expensive Samsung. So I chatted with customer service, apparently the only contact available through their website. They offered a return for the wrong set but couldn’t get me the right TV for another two weeks. So here I am still waiting. A month to get a TV is kind of ridiculous to me.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

We were going o the exit when we were stopped by this Home Remodeling company (Power One) in Sam's Club. Set up an estimation to do the roof. Guy comes in pleasant, took time explaining things with an "I PAD" show down how everything is of high quality, etc. Gave me an estimate for $47000.00 for a teardown replacement (about 3100 square foot). I had done prior estimates so I knew that this guy was a scam artist. He showed me some Home Advisor Calculations and all the homes that are having roof replaced in this neighborhood. I told I am not falling for that. After few weeks another lady calls up and comes over and gives me a quote for $24000.00 and tried her best to sign me up, citing how all other companies cut corners to get the business.

I went on the internet to check on this company's performance and complaints and found that they use Sub Contractors to do the job where they do shoddy work, never clean up, etc. as the contract between them. Some have even had to spend extra for clean up. I brought this to Sam's Clubs attention few times. I see these guys still around trying to scam people, Hope somebody in the upper management takes a look at these scam artists.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

We went to Sam's Club and joined about 5 years ago because we were in charge of our pancake breakfast at our RV resort in Frostproof, FL. We bought most of all the products we needed and picked them up once a month. A year later, we got the credit card that was for Sam's club plus because we got rewards points. Sam's club stopped selling all but two items that we needed for our pancake breakfast and we had to drop our membership. We had a rewards credit of $82 that we would have gotten sometime in February 2020 but, because we did not renew our membership we forfeited that money. They have this information in small print so make sure you do not drop your membership before you get your rewards. It costs $110 for the plus membership - so why would I get it just for the $82.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I am a Sam's Plus member and I thought this would allow free shipping on my purchase. They charged me shipping fees on what I ordered and would not allow a phone number to cancel my order. Also they are slow on delivery. They wouldn't allow me to leave a review either, Imagine that? Save your money for another company or one that doesn't charge fees.

Sam's Club Company Information