2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

4.0/5 (1736 ratings)

About Sam's Club

Sam's Club Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

Don't ever make a mistake scanning at this Sam's Club. You will get kick out and treated bad. They banned me for 20 cents on potatoes. They gain and I lost 20 cents. Went to customer service and was yelled at and barred from shopping at sam's club. Removed my membership. Cause of 20 cent mistake. Called corporations of sam's club. They said my membership was closed and refused my membership. I stood in line at customer service and was yelled at by their employees. No one should go through what I went through. My family been member for 25 years. Never again.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

Placed 3 orders on Sam’s Club.com, for Christmas presents, for 3 families, on 12-9-2020, and received confirmation emails for all 3 orders. (Order # **) Subsequently received confirmation of shipping, via FedEx, with tracking numbers, on 12-16-2020, saying orders were on their way, with 2 arriving 12-17, and 1 arriving 12-22, all in time, before Christmas. That was the last communication from Sam’s Club. 12-26-2020, I call all 3 families to see how they liked their gifts...They tell me they NEVER got them! I check the tracking numbers, and all 3 say “Delivery Pending”. I call FedEx to find out why. They say they never receive the items from Sam’s Club for shipment.

I call Sam’s Club, and they say they never shipped them, because items were back-ordered!!!! Your website said they were available on the date ordered. My credit card was billed on 12-9. Sam’s Club had almost 3 weeks to notify me that item was NOT available, and to order something else, in time for Christmas. Instead, they sent me an email on 12-16, assuring me to relax, my items were on their way in time for Christmas delivery, and Sam’s Club was handling it! As a result, NO Christmas present for 3 families... No opportunity for me to order somewhere else, for Christmas delivery, because Sam’s Club never bothered to take the time to notify me (via Email, phone call or mail, all of which Sam’s Club had from my order). And Sam’s Club’s solution to fix this, is to simply refund my money on 12-26-2020, the day AFTER Christmas, and almost 3 weeks after the order was placed, saying “Too Bad. We are Sorry... We should have notified you”!

How does this fix Christmas for these 3 families? How does this repair my looking like a Scrooge Jerk to them??? How does that show my value as a Plus customer of Sam’s Club??? Great customer service for a Plus member who made a huge mistake and just renewed to Sam’s Club, again! And now I am left looking for 3 very late, replacement Christmas gifts, to make up for this. Thanks a LOT, Sam’s Club!!!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

I got the membership ($100), and went to use it and was told that it was expired less than a day of purchasing it for the first time. So humiliated. Wouldn’t suggest the membership to anyone, in fact I now warn people against it. Wouldn’t want anyone to endure what I did.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I am speaking only regarding the North Little Rock, AR store. It is out of stock of many many items. The meat counters are near bare every time I shop there. The frozen foods have huge empty spaces with no stock. It looks like a Big Lots whose stock come from a surplus somewhere. I've had to just quit shopping there. It is a sad experience and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2020

Tried to order a Samsung refrigerator at Samsclub.com. Went to checkout and placed order. I got a message that said no deliveries to Hooks TX. I opened a chat with support and finally got an answer that Samsung will not deliver to Hooks.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

The store in CT has a poor setup to Exit. They have expanded their online department. They have made it very difficult to Exit the store with one very narrow walkway. This is probably a safety hazard. The people who shop here at this store are very rude to the staff I noticed. It's a shame when fellow customers can't follow simple directions .Otherwise I like this store.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I paid $5,400 for 2 top line hearing aids. Problem is materials used and the workmanship are so shoddy I've had to send them in 4xs already for repairs. It's very fortunate I got their extended warranty.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I started using Sam's Club pharmacy around 9 years ago because with no insurance they had the lowest costs. They also send reminders when it is time to refill prescriptions.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

My first online order from them over $1000 spent. Delivery was a nightmare. You have to call them a million times to get things resolved and 16 days later it has not been. Every agent gives different info. No consistency at all. No apology for the inconvenience...nothing. I shall take my business elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Great timely service with a smile and many helpful hints. We get calls when we are due to refill our order. They always go over the item and explain in simple English what we can expect. Also, the price is great.

Sam's Club Company Information