2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.9/5 (1735 ratings)

About Sam's Club

Sam's Club Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam's Club?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2020

Tried to order a Samsung refrigerator at Samsclub.com. Went to checkout and placed order. I got a message that said no deliveries to Hooks TX. I opened a chat with support and finally got an answer that Samsung will not deliver to Hooks.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

The store in CT has a poor setup to Exit. They have expanded their online department. They have made it very difficult to Exit the store with one very narrow walkway. This is probably a safety hazard. The people who shop here at this store are very rude to the staff I noticed. It's a shame when fellow customers can't follow simple directions .Otherwise I like this store.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I paid $5,400 for 2 top line hearing aids. Problem is materials used and the workmanship are so shoddy I've had to send them in 4xs already for repairs. It's very fortunate I got their extended warranty.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

My first online order from them over $1000 spent. Delivery was a nightmare. You have to call them a million times to get things resolved and 16 days later it has not been. Every agent gives different info. No consistency at all. No apology for the inconvenience...nothing. I shall take my business elsewhere.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

I have struggled for years with Sam's club and their tires not lasting. Now they are prorated so when their irregular tires fail you get to pay partial to replace them. Since the pandemic they have closed their tire departments. So if you paid extra to get flat tires repaired or rotated and balanced, you are out of luck. But after six months they have opened some of their tire departments. One that is open is in Catonsville, Maryland. It is 45 miles from my house. The staff working there was super nice. But the problem is not only did they not rotate and balance my tires, they didn't repair my flat. So I guess I will wait for a location closer to me to open so I can try again.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

Cleaning shopping carts is a good way to promote hygiene! Lately I've been bringing my own disinfecting wipes with me to various stores, because not all stores provide them and even those that do seem to be rather slack in cleaning the carts otherwise. Well in terms of being 'slack,' our local Sam's Club is just that when it comes to cart cleanliness! On our most recent trip to Sam's, I got a cart from the storage area (where there are no wipes immediately available to customers) and wiped down the cart as part of my normal routine--taking a very damp disinfecting wipe to rub well the handles, seat area and cart edges. The filth and dirt that came up off the cart was shocking! As I entered the store, greeters were there offering cart wipes. I showed them the dirty wipe in my hand and they just offered me one of their 'courtesy wipes' after I had already cleaned the cart!

I mentioned that they needed to do more to sanitize their carts and that's when I got dumb looks, vacant stares and rolled eyeballs from the greeters! Has anyone at Sam's even bothered to consider logistics when it comes to wiping down carts? Offering customers a wipe AFTER they've already had to handle a cart is definitely "too little too late." And how often do they actually wash or sanitize the carts? Apparently not nearly often enough based upon the amount of grime that came off the cart that I had wiped down. To clarify, I'm pleased with other aspects of the Sam's Club shopping experience. However, I feel quite disappointed by the way they are handling cart 'sanitizing.'

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I ordered two mattresses online. It shows they were to be delivered by 9/2/20. 9/2 came and went. Sam's cs said Serta's wait time is too long so I have to call myself. I emailed serta instead with no response. Try Sam's Club again and was told I basically have to track down my order. So I guess my membership doesn’t include customer service for items I ordered from them.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

Just like Walmart, absolutely disgusting customer service and management. I ordered hundreds of dollars of food for pickup, only to be advised at pickup time that most of my order was out of stock. Stuff was listed as in stock, like brisket and meat. Call and get jerked off for hours just to get the honour of speaking with someone, who cancelled the order.

Now I have to wait for days to get my money from the card company to order food elsewhere. No option to cancel online. That's right, NO OPTION TO CANCEL ONLINE. You are at their mercy. Can’t change an order or add to it either before pickup time has been scheduled. Don’t like it? The only other option is don’t pick it up, then they will automatically cancel after 2 days. Then the wait begins to access the money you paid after after the hold is removed. Imbeciles at Sam’s don’t do it like others who verify the card with a $1.00 charge, then charge the full amount when picked up. Walmart and Sam's will always be run incompetently because of liberal imbecile middle and upper management. Then they blame the employees, who are under paid. Classic scumbags.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

I have been a member at Sam's Club for 8 years. I was at Sam's shopping like normal, wearing the face mask that is now required, and a nosey shopper followed us through the store because they did not like how we were wearing the face mask. I kept pulling my down off my nose because, if you shop there, you know it is ALWAYS hot in Sam's, I was sweating and I couldn't breathe and the mask was sticking to my face. My husband was doing the same thing. This customer complained to the manager and the manager came over to us at the check out line, RUDELY and UNPROFESSIONAL, and told us to put the mask on correctly. I told her it is over my mouth, because I can't breathe, it is hot. She told me she didn't care! When I told her that I would cancel my membership she said, "Go ahead, you can do that." Not a care in the world, RUDE! I told her it is ok that I can't breathe, and I asked for a manager.

She called the store manager, and I asked is it going to take all day for them to come up to the front of the store, and she said it could. I relayed all of this to the manager. He was very apologetic, I told him that I am sweating, it is hot (this is South Texas) and I can't breathe, I don't need her in my face, and being a smart butt. I told him if she was on my staff, I would be so, so embarrassed. This is horrible! RUDE! and People need to mind your OWN DAMN Business!!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

If I could give this product a 0 I would have! I had previously purchased a well known brand of a bacon in the food service pack at sams and was very pleased with it. Later when I needed more and went back to the store I discovered the name brand was no longer available but a members mark food service pack was available for a similar price so I decided to try it. WHAT A MISTAKE! The members mark bacon was sliced so thin that it was so difficult to get off the paper divider that it fell apart trying to release it from the paper. To add to the insult,as you got to the layers below that you could not see through the packaging, there was so little meat streak in the slices you could almost call them frying fat. What a rip off!

Sam's Club Company Information