2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

4.0/5 (350 ratings)

About Marshalls

Marshalls Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marshalls?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marshalls?

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

After reading a lot of negative reviews of people missing things in the order, or receiving something they did not order, I was scared. But I am pleasantly surprised that everything went smoothly, from ordering online, the shipping speed and received everything I ordered. Absolutely no problems. Thank you.

Original review: May 11, 2021

A new Marshall's was recently opened near our home so decided to visit it. Was amazed at the wide variety of items sold there. Found several items to purchase at very good prices (including a recliner for our 5th wheel trailer). Very little time waiting in line as there were several checkers available. Excellent customer service getting our recliner loaded into our truck. Will definitely shop there again.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2021

The Marshall's store is always clean and easy to find items on my list. The employees are very friendly and helpful. They have a great variety of items. The prices are always within my budget. I would recommend this store to anyone looking for good bargains and quality merchandise.

Original review: May 7, 2021

Marshall’s is a fantastic chain offering discounted brand name items ranging from kitchenware to clothing. While this is a wonderful offering for more budget conscious consumers, I have found that the store organization and customer service varies by location. Over the years, I’ve found the stores in more affluent neighborhoods are cleaner and better kept. Whereas stores in working class neighborhoods are often unkempt and offer inconsistent customer service. Outside of this, the store’s offerings are gems.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Marshall's is one of our Faves for excellent discount pricing on Quality brands, from shoes & clothes to housewares, linen, towels, toiletries, perfumes, toys, misc. etc. There's lots of parking outside, and the Interior layout, colors & aisles have an upscale feel. Cashiers are friendly; there can be a 'line' during busy times of week but, it moves pretty quickly.

Original review: June 25, 2021

The Bedford, MA location has got to be the worst Marshalls location. The associates are always miserable, the store is in total disarray and quite frankly dirty. The state of the store is reminiscent to the old Building 19 in Burlington. It used to be my favorite location but I will sadly not return due to the staff being rude and clearly do not want to be there. Management is more interested in chatting with associates than doing their job and the poor leadership shows.

Original review: May 19, 2021

Selection is varied, but variety is limited. Seems maybe that should one visit the store more than once, they would not have anything new for selection. Adding inventory on a regular basis, including seasonal additions, might be helpful. Stylish and varied selection is helpful.

Original review: May 17, 2021

I placed an order online; immediately after I received the confirmation I realized there was a problem with the shipping address. I called customer service and was told that they could not cancel the order, nor could they change the delivery address on the order. The order would need to ship, once I have a tracking number I can call FedEx to have FedEx reroute. I contacted FedEx and was told that the method of shipment used was not eligible for this service. I called back Marshalls Customer Service, now I am told that I will need to call back again once I receive confirmation that the order was delivered to the incorrect address before they can assist with a “lost order” claim with the carrier. With that said, I don’t expect to receive my order for at least a month, if not more.

I realize that their policy says no cancellation but they need to improve the process, at least let the customer edit or cancel their own order online within a couple of hours. They also need to train their customer service personnel better so that they provide the correct information the 1st time you call so that you’re not wasting precious time. I will never place another online order with this company, what sounded convenient turned out to be a big inconvenience. :(

Original review: May 14, 2021

Every time I step my foot at Marshalls is always when I need something of good quality and not as pricey and they always have something to meet my expectations.... sometimes I even buy more than what I need or look for. I just love shopping here.

Original review: May 13, 2021

The Store is always clean and neat, with a very good selection of goods. The Staff are friendly and helpful, always going the extra mile for its customers. Need to stop in several times a month to take advantage of new products coming in.

Marshalls Company Information