Lands' End

Lands' End

4.0/5 (315 ratings)

About Lands' End

Lands' End Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lands' End?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Land's End?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

I placed an order for my child's school uniform over a month with nothing received. You're better off pounding sand than getting information from customer service about when orders will arrive. 15-20 day wait time? More like 30 days to unknown.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

My grandson's school requires that uniforms be purchased through Lands' End. I placed an order for several uniform pieces that he needs for this school year on 8/13. It is now 9/9 and I still haven't received the order. I contacted customer support today and they can't promise, but they think the order may ship out early next week. By the time we get it, optimistically, it will have been six weeks or so from when the order was placed. He needs the items for school and is currently wearing last year's things which are too small and in need of replacement. I know the monogramming takes extra time, but it said a week or so extra. This is unacceptably slow.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

I order school uniforms for my son through Lands' End on 8/11 as we started at the school late. The expected delivery was 8/30-9/6 and now on 9/9 we still have not received them. Tracking says they are still being processed. When I contacted them they say they are not ready yet and hopefully will be ready next week to be shipped out.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

Buyers beware. DO NOT purchase your school uniforms from Land's End. The return policy is zilch as I have requested a return label for over 20 days now and I have received nothing. I honestly believe this is intentional so they don't have to issue a refund, and so they can only issue me store credit. Not to mention the School Uniform quality is a complete ZERO. Please beware and don't make the same mistake I did!

Original review: July 23, 2022

I was told by customer service that my bathing suit order would be delivered 2 days ago. It was not and there is no record of my order in the Lands' End data base. I called and was told by a recording the company was closed.

Original review: May 31, 2022

I ordered 3 pr. of pants in my exact size all my other pants are. They did not fit and were not great quality. I returned them, which one has to pay for themselves no matter what. Stores selling Lands' End will not process the return as they will with other companies. It has now been 2+ weeks since I returned them and they had them back in just a couple of days from mailing (which was done shortly after getting them). I have contacted several times...no refund yet...despite promising this last times it would come in 2 days... It is now 7 days. I know of no company this lax. If I do not see it shortly I am going to contact the BBB and the company I paid via for resolution. Horrible customer service. I will never order from them again or likely buy their product in a store due to the poor quality and total lack of service.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

I ordered a robe from Land's End thinking that if it did not work out I could return it easily as with most other companies who are serving Canadians. I received the item, it was poor quality (a surprise) and I wanted to return it. The return policy choices are 5, and one clearly states no free return shipping from Canada unless you ordered by phone. I had ordered online from the Land's End website. I got to a screen that showed a Canadian address for returns but gave no label. It indicated that one would take it to one's carrier of choice. Below there was the form for returns, but only for the USA.

I ended up paying $24.55 to return this robe that cost$79.16. I called Land's End to ask about this after I sent the parcel and they gave me quite the run around about how I should have called them to get a Canadian mailing label. Nowhere on the return site of Land's End was this made an option. I was sent through 3 agents before being told over and over that I should have called. Bizarre. This is not a good company to deal with for Canadian shipping and returns. It is costly to get it, and even more expensive to return.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

Ordered 3 shirts, each with the same monogram and format. They changed the monogram on two of the shirts and will not own up to their mistake because it is already monogrammed (with their error)! In what universe is that logical! This is the last time I ever use Lands' End. It used to be a good quality, reputable company. However, now that Sears owns it, it is going down the tubes. It deserves to go out of business along with the parent company.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

I purchased two items for a relative in Canada. The items shipped from a location in Canada and were returned to a location in Canada, yet I was charged duty. When the items didn't fit the first Lands' End rep said she would send me a prepaid return shipping label, but when it hadn't arrived by October 1st my family member just used the return label that was in the package and shipped on 10/01/2021. The parcel then dropped off the face of the planet on 10/12/21 and remains listed as delayed as of 10/29/21. When I called Lands End on the 10/24 I was told the package was in "covid quarantine and being sterilized." Honestly, I don't care what they do with those brand new coats, I just want my refund processed. Instead they are sterilizing and sitting on them.

The last customer service rep I spoke to was incredibly rude. Her comment on the $65 in duty was that I would pay duty if I shipped a parcel from my house! Well, ok, but I would only pay 7.8% tax not the 17.57% they charged me on top of the duty. I've purchased items from Amazon, Gap, Bath and Body Works, candy stores, etc. all in Canada shipping within Canada and did not pay duty. To disabuse anyone of the notion that these are typical delays for shipments from Canada, the same relative sent a packages via Canada Post a week after the Lands End return was shipped and that parcel was received within 5 business days. That was over two weeks ago. It's just inexcusable. Save your money and time. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ONLINE FROM LANDS END!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I find it outrageous that your policy is to send by email an e-card as a refund which is not linked to the account. Specially as this so-called ecard is not connected to the item refunded nor the order number of the purchased made. So when we receive it, we have no idea to what item refunded it relates to nor to what order number it relates to verify amount is correct, for the correct item refunded. Your policy is to bank/bet that customer will end up forgetting the e card, lose it in the amount of junk email with promotion that they receive.

Tip for consumers: The refund policy is a very controversial process where only Lands' End has information and the customer has none and is forced into a complex process of investigation what order made when, what was returned, amount to be refunded. We asked for the refund, they proposed to deduct cost of shipping to which we agreed. Then they went back to say they cannot refund my credit card and that I have to use the merchandise credit card with them. Products used: This is a review on the service that propose a refund that the customer will potentially lose, end up forgetting and with obvious hassle for the customer to check and track.

Lands' End Company Information